Speaker 1: Let's make some fucking money. Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus. I am your host Payoff Willie aka Bags aka mister Bags aka whatever the fuck you want to call me. All I know is we win here at Bet the Bus. Before we get started, as always, we want to take a moment to have our gamblers prayer. Everybody, please bow your heads, and if you're listening right now, grab somebody's hand. If they're close by and they have it, and even if they're not watching, please tell them to grab their hand. Bow your head and let's pray. Lord grant us the serenity to accept the results that we cannot change, the courage to make the bets and change the things that we can, and the wisdom to know that it ultimately does not matter. For Dinah's the Kingdom. The power of the sports book, the Barstool Sportsbook, specifically, Lord is yours now forever. Lord, look upon us with eyes of mercy. Heavenly Father, we had a tough weekend. May your healing hand rest upon us. May your life giving powers flow into every cell of our body's, Lord, and into the depths of our soul, cleansing, purifying, and restoring us to wholeness and strength for prosperity this weekend and in your kingdom forever. Amen, Let's have a fucking week boys, a weekend before again another before before we have to shout out our presenting sponsor, who is also coming on the bus. They were with the Boys for three weeks. Now they left it to five more weeks because we're fucking crushing it and we're probably winning all We are properly winning all of our bets, got it, We are properly winning all of our best But this episode is brought to you by Proper Wild, the cleanest energy shot you can imagine. I we had a tough weekend. I've did a lot of soul searching. There's a lot of clarity in my life. There's a lot of clarity going on my head right now. There's a lot of focus in my head right now. There's a lot of energy. It's the afternoon. I've worked out twice already, I've sat in the sauna, I've ate three fucking meals, I've shipped three different times, and I've never had so much energy. Thanks to Proper Wild, we were gonna properly win all of our games this weekend, Boys, no bullshit, no artificial sweeteners. We got you thirty percent off use code busting. Just go to properwild dot com slash barstool to try the proper Wild for thirty percent off. There might be code. I think it's busting. Is there no no code? There's no code? Cut that got that. There's no code. Just go to properwild dot com slash barstool and you're gonna get thirty percent off against saving you money. We're saving you thirty percent. That thirty percent is money you can put in. We bet the bus because we're about to make some shit shake. We had a tough weekend. We got hit in the mouth our back. We can sace against the wall, but did we not? Least we can say that we were in a recession. I sat up here and I told everybody, guys, our recession is probably coming. Here's what you need to do. But twenty percent of side shout out Dave Ramsey, No free shout out to the boy, Dave Ramsey, meth the twenty percent of side eighty percent for gambling. Jackie boy in the back. He's gonna let us know how we did. We're gonna recap the weekend real quick and yes, did we do decent ain't go five hundred or one game above five birdy, Yes, But we're chasing greatness. We're chasing fucking greatness. Jack, please brief everybody on the weekend recap.
Speaker 2: We're chasing greatness.
Speaker 3: But I love that you talk about Dave Ramsey because that rainy day fun that we keep alluding to. Maybe this is when it comes into play when when the week doesn't pan out like we'd like it to. But college, we went into even slate four and four wash NFL, always the bread and butter. We still came out positive four and three. But there's a lot of work to be done this week, and I think we're all counting on you to guide us, guide us to a big back.
Speaker 2: So let's kick this one off.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the responsibility. I think it takes a certain being to carry responsibility with that. I know you guys are trusting me. I was getting text over the weekend payoff, Willie, what the fuck's happened in this game? That game you told me to parlay this. I'm texting with certain people individually, your boy, To be honest, I was fighting for my fucking life over the weekend, I parlayed a few games, even though our record is positive by one game. I was doing some dumb emotional shit. I'm been live, I'm fucking thrown out, I'm thrown out, unders parlaying. I was fighting for my fucking life. Did I make it back to the service. Yes, But I know there's a lot of responsibility on me out there, and I accept that responsibility because here's what happens. There's a quote, can we pull up? Can we pull up the quote? I'm right up? Can we pull up that quote? We've been having a lot of prosperous times over the last month. Arguably we are the best game ambling show on Earth. With that, I need everybody to take a really quick moment, subscribe real quick and leave comments. Leave comments, leave comments. We're chasing ten thousand views. We hit ten thousand US for the first time ever last week. Now we're chasing fifteen. Now we go get fifteen thousand views. We need you guys to share this fucking episode with all your group chats, with all your boys. JP works his ass off, he works his take off. He's here until one am in the morning putting together all the production that you guys say oh, production, Give JP a raise, Give JP a raise. Continue to leave comments like that, JP, keep telling your friends to give you fucking raises. But back to what I was saying, We've had a lot of prosperous times, a lot of good times. Good times in this quote create week men. Weak men create hard times. We are in the middle of some hard fucking times. We're in a recession. But hard times create strong men, and strong men create good times. It's a full it's a full circle. It can even be a square, cause it's going We're going right back to where we started. It's where you're gonna get caught up. You caught up being a weak motherfucker right now? Are you being a pussy right now? Because when your back gets against the wall, because our back is against the wall, do not mistake that we are against the wall right now. Pussies look around and try to figure out how to point the finger. Oh, it's Will's fault. He led me to this water. Well, real motherfucker's wolves. They are calming the chaos. They respond, They don't react. I've said it before. Losers react. Winners respond. Guys. Life is fucking hard. Life's hard enough as it is. We get up. We have our own problems, and you have a you have a let's just call it a hobby. But you have something you're passionate about at the bus that you put a lot of effort and mental into and for it to not work out and steamroll and snowball into all your other problems that you have going on personally, that fucking sucks, but life is hard. You get slapped in the mouth constantly and again when you put so much effort into betting the board and facing the board and sending ten does down and looking that fucking board right in the fucking eye. You get humbled every now and then. And when you get humbled, you lose money. Not only do you lose money, we lose money. We're losing together. But I promise you, if you have courage, if you have strength, whatever little bit of strength you have, you're only listening right now and you're watching right now because you're special. You see something in this show that you see in yourself, and we need to pull that out of you because you're gonna continue to bet with the fucking boys. And at the end of the day, fellas, we're talking about going five hundred over the weekend. That's our recession because all we're doing now it makes the comeback that much sweeter. And that's what's about to happen this weekend. We're gonna start it off with the NCAA. We got how many games? We got five? I believe five of the five games, and let's see if we can't chase greatness together. Trust in the process. Do not focus on results. Results will come. Focus on the process. Compete every day, results will come. Don't think about fucking results, Just think about process. JP start us off at the NCAA. Process.
Speaker 4: Brother, to wrap up that quote, strong men create good times, we are those strong men about to create good times.
Speaker 1: Starting Please hey say that again.
Speaker 4: Strong men create good times, and we are those men.
Speaker 1: And you know who else is that?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to tell us. Between Kansas State and versus Texas.
Speaker 1: All right, this is a tough fucking game. I got stats for you, guys. We got Kansas State versus Texas. They're in Manhattan, they're in the Little Apple. You might think k State is coming off a massive win, an ass, a proper wild ass, beating over Oklahoma State forty eight to nothing. Here's another stat for you, Texas is one and eight against the spread in their last nine in Manhattan. That's a huge stat. I've been in the spins on the entire morning. I sort of God, I have not slept. I have not slept. Look at the bags under my eyes. I have not slept this week because I've been worried about the board and fulfilling the prophecy that is out there for me. But we're gonna roll up our sleeves and here's what I'm gonna tell you about this Texas being one and eight against the spread in the last time in Manhattan. Because you might be wanting to beck kay State. Here, here's my fucking beef. K State was favored last week against the number six team in the country at Oklahoma State. They were favored by two and a half points. We went against that and took Oklahoma State because we thought these people are fucking stupid. Do not sleep on Vegas. They know shit that we don't know. Now, all of a sudden, they go from being favored against the number six team in the country at at in their backyard to now they're underdogs at home after a forty eight nothing asshole. But against Oklahoma State, what in the fuck does Vegas know that we don't know? They know something? And that's something to me is that Texas is gonna whoop that ass in manhatt You're gonna take Texas minus two and a half, take them with the points in Manhattan. And that is solely because I believe Vegas knows something that we don't, and Kansas say, I'm sorry. I really do enjoy rooting for you guys. It's like, I'm kind of upset that I have to go this way, but again, emotions don't care about the facts. If you guys beat Texas, I might take a knee and you guys might come my number three team in the country because everybody knows Nebraska verson foremost. But I've also pleasure allegiance to Tennessee volunteers. But we're gonna go Texas with the points minus two and a half at Manhattan. Vegas knows too much. They're not gonna fuck us this week.
Speaker 4: Bad news for Vegas is that we're on to them. Yeah, and we got Michigan State at Illinois. Illinois is a team that keeps showing up on our board, and there's a reason that they keep showing up on the board.
Speaker 1: Will I'll tell you why I have four. I have four good data points from a boy Mitch back there about this game number one Illinois. We've loved them all year. People keep sleeping on them. They're seven and one for a fucking reason. Bilma. He's got them boys believing in something out in Champion Illinois because there's not a whole lot of shit out there. Illinois is six and two against the spread this season, four and one against the spread at home. This game is in Illinois. Michigan State is four and ten against the spread in their last fourteen in the month of November and one in five against the spread in their last five conference games. Not to mention, they're on the fucking road. You want to know what they are against the spread on the road? What zho and five? Their team is in turmoils? That is that? Yeah, yeah, that place? Fuck you. They are in turmoil right now in Michigan State. Half the team suspended. They're fucking Oh, let's take ninety guys and beat up one because now we seem significant. Now, now we seem like tough guys. They're gonna get their ass be in Illinois. The spread is big at sixteen and a half. But I'm telling you who's the running back, Mitch? Fuck? Who's the running back?
Speaker 3: Mitch?
Speaker 1: Goddamn it anyway, he's got twelve hundred yards already on the year. Illinois is built. They're a pro style team. Chase Brown, shout out the boy, Chase Brown. No disrespect, brother. We're big fans of you over here at the bus. That's on you, Mitch, that's on you. Accountability is what we need. Illinois plays football the way it's supposed to be played, smash mouth. Their defense is number one, allowing eight point nine points per game and two hundred and twenty four yards per game. Illinois is going to drag these boys, and uh, you know, Illinois minus sixteen and a half, that's what we're going with. We're going with that spread because I believe Illinois's gonna beat that ass. Michigan State's down bad. Do not, guys, Michigan State is down bad. Not only are they a shitty football team, but they're also going through a lot of drama right now. They are down. They're down fucking bad. We're taking Illinois minus sixteen and a half.
Speaker 4: Bama LSU wont Probably the second biggest SEC matchup of.
Speaker 1: The week, and gosh, this is mouth watering, mouthwatering. I'll tell you why. All of the stats, a lot of the stats say under in this Both teams have hit the under a lot this year. Bama is one and four to the over and LSU is two and three to the over. They're not doing well hitting the over, boys, But risk keeps you fucking young. And as Big Cat would say, life is too short to bet the under. Bama ring's fourth in the nation with forty three points per game, LSU thirty five points per game. My mouth, like you said, my mouth's watering thinking about this game. Look at uh, we're going over fifty seven and a half. And I'll tell you why. There's one reason, maybe too. Actually there's two reasons. LSU Tennessee in Baton Rouge, because the game's in Baton rouge. LSU Tennessee big game. They score what sixty some points there?
Speaker 2: What forty nine?
Speaker 1: Forty to nine?
Speaker 2: N a CLSU game.
Speaker 1: That's fifty seven? Would you say forty to nine? Oh? How about this one Tennessee Alabama? How big was how high score was that game? What was that score? There?
Speaker 5: You go?
Speaker 2: Fifty two to forty nine?
Speaker 1: Fifty two to forty nine LSU offense. They're figuring out. They weren't figured out. They're playing Tennessee. They got their asses whooped, but their quarterback, their offense has been rolling a little bit more Bama. Bama's gonna Bama. Their defense is a little watered down compared to Bama's a pass. That's why Elih's gonna score point because they're hitting a little momentum. They need this game more than any other team in the SEC right now. But Bama's still gonna be Bama. Bryce Young's Bryce Young. That motherfucker is a savage shout out Bryce Young. Brother, we're going over over fifty seven and a half. Well, I'm not even gonna fucking blink about that.
Speaker 4: Don't blink written sung by Kenny Chesney, which means we're gonna start talking about Tennessee at Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yo, that was the smoothest transition I've ever fucking heard.
Speaker 4: Brother, The will biggest game of the weekend, arguably biggest game of the year.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, boys, it's the shot of the week, all right, this is the proper wild shot of the week. We choose a game where we take an underdog. What are we in the shots of the week. Are we undefeated? Probably yeah, don't check the stats. We're gonna say it right now. We're fucking undefeated, our proper wild shots of the week. But we take we take an underdog, and we want to say we're taking a shot on these boys this weekend. We are. We're in the we're in the green column. We might not be undefeadb we're in the green Tennessee at Georgia. Listen to these stats. Tennessee is the number one total offense, Georgia's number two. Georgia allows ten point four points per game, which ranks also number two in the country. Georgia bulldogs are fucking bulldogs. Boys. But here's the key stat. Here's what I want you guys to take home with you. Also, let me throw this in the put the knife in the Tennessee balls a little bit more. Georgia has won the five the last five games against Tennessee by a total score of two hundred and seven to sixty four. That's not good. But here is the key stat. Listen to me. When Georgia allows thirty or more points, they're two to nine under Kirby smart. Also under Kirby smart. They're three to eight when allowing four hundred total yards. Tennessee is the baddest fucking offense in the country. You is the baddest fucking offense in the country. We are taking hanging on a second. The Tennessee volunteers, they're gonna take their lunch pails here. This is all I'm holding the fucking lunch pail. The Tennessee volunteers are gonna take their lunch pail.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Hold this lunch pail real quick. Toss the lunch pails to the boys, and they're gonna beat. They're gonna beat the Georgia Bulldogs. We're going Tennessee money line in Athens. The volunteers. You can feel it in the fucking air boys. This year is different and we're riding with the Tennessee Volunteers. Fucking Georgia.
Speaker 4: God eat shit onto the NFL after the dumbest stats of all time. Here you go, Jack, and that's that dumb because man, it's like saying, oh, Georgia is undefeated when scoring sixty or more points in a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, duh.
Speaker 4: Like Georgia whenever they hold their opponents less than.
Speaker 1: Ten points a game wins the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, clearly, Hey, JP's hurt. And when hurt people are hurt, they're gonna hurt others. And that's okay.
Speaker 1: People hurt people hurt people hurt people. Clearly he's never played college ball. Because when you're giving up thirty points are more in a game, your defense is unraveling. This is one of the best defenses in the country. When they start getting when they start getting struck by lightning by the Tennessee volunteers through the air, land and sea, they're not gonna know what him. They're gonna unravel and that stat is gonna go from two to nine to two and ten. That's all I'm saying. We shall see. You know what I'm talking about. Defense starts fucking point fingers. Ain't coach, I'm doing this? Yeah, what do you mean I'm trying to do that? Fuck out of here? Georgia? All right, Yeah, I'm one of those motherfuckers up.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Moving on to the NFL and the first camera starting off. I just as a fan, I'm not gonna enjoy this one, but as a businessman, I'm gonna listen. The Titans at the Chiefs. What's it looking like.
Speaker 1: Boys, I look I'm trying. Here's how you bet on the Titans. It looks like Malik is under center. It looks like he's gonna be the starter again, unless you know some some genie or wizard thing happens by game time, whatever that is. Here's a good stat for you guys. Mahomes is one and three against the Titans in twenty eighteen. In those four meetings, Derrick Henry has ran four five hundred yards and four touchdowns. It is actually four hundred ninety nine, but we're gonna round it up to five hundred yards and four tuggies against the Chiefs. The bet here is clearly take the over on rushing yards for Derrick Henry. Maybe the under from Malik. God bless Malik. I'm just saying like it's he's getting thrown into the fire right now. But Mike Vrabel always comes out when their backs against the wall. The Titans don't want it any other way. They know they're doubted by one hundred percent of the country. So that is how you take the Titans plus twelve and a half against the Chiefs. But what we're gonna do here on bet the bus is the Titans rush defense is tops in the league. Their past defense not so much. Offensively, They're as bad as it gets statistically across all columns except the rushing game column. If they can control the clock and control it on the ground, they do have a shot at covering that plus twelve and a half. But I think there's way too much firepower in Kansas City right now. I think they're on a heater. Mahomes he listens to this show, he's gonna hear me say he's one and three against the fucking Titans. I think they're gonna cover minus twelve and a half. That pains me. I know the drop in my voice because you know, we want to ride with the boys over here. But again, we have to look at the facts, and the facts are the Titans are on a five game win streak while being ranked at the bottom of almost majority of categories in the league. They're going to Kansas City and I think they they they might eat a little humble pie this way. I hope not. I hope you boys. I hope you proved me wrong.
Speaker 3: Derek.
Speaker 1: I hope you proved me wrong. Brother. We're gonna go Chiefs minus twelven and a half. That was tough to say, hope everybody.
Speaker 2: Understands that was a business is business.
Speaker 1: We're here to make money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not here to make friends.
Speaker 3: But moving on, we got the Seahawks versus Arizona and what I think is obvious but has to be said, the new Call of Duty dropped this past week, and I know that's gonna play a huge factor into this game.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. You know, Kyler Murray's pissed off that he wasn't running the promo over Jalen Ramsey for that Call of Duty commercial. Seattle is hot as fuck right now. They're on a winning streak, a free straight, one of those being against the Cardinals. Already, Cardinals have lost eight of their last nine home games. Gino Smith, he still has a rollback. Arizona's favored in this game by two, two and a half something like that. I think it's two now. Jesus chimed in. Arizona's favored by two. This is a money line bet for the Seattle Seahawks all day. It's not like they're traveling, traveling across the country to go play on the East coast. Seattle, I think is gonna tann that ass. Boys. I'm not like I'm I'm not fucking, I'm not joking. I think they're gonna tenn that ass. It's out of Seattle and the Niners in that division right now. And Seahawks are fully aware that Arizona. They're ready. Like again, my man's ready to go play call of duty. Seahawks money line is in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Simple as that.
Speaker 3: Moving on, we got Carolina Panthers versus Cincinnati Bengals.
Speaker 1: What do you like? I don't like this game much at all. Picking who's gonna win, who's not gonna win? I will say I love the over forty two and a half. Jamar chases out again. And look, since he has hit the over, listen to this boys against the NFC South, against all NFC South opponents, the Cincinnati Bengals has hit the over in six straight games. The Bengals only scored thirteen points last week against the Browns. That was that was a tough pill to swallow. I personally bet that game and I lost quite I lost some money in that one, thank God. And take you guys to that kind of water to drink. But I think that was a fluke Joey b. They were on a little terror there for a minute. Until they got humbled against the Browns. I think that was a fluke. Also, what I like on the Carolina side, PJ. Walker. He's been bombs over bag Dad. He's been on a roll and he's they've been putting up points. They've lost. They lost last week in overtime against the Falcons, shout out the boys Black and Red. But he's been scoring points, and then they won the week before that against Tampa Bay. I think PJ. Walker's got some shit to him. I think this is gonna be a high scoring game. What I will tell you, we're gonna go with that alternate line of over forty two and a half, ending with that game. Before we go to our lock of the week, we're gonna hit up our guy. How did our guy do last week? I know he's got beef with JP. I know he's got heavy beef with JP.
Speaker 4: If the guy wants to run his mouth, maybe he should stop hiding behind a fake little photo on Google, a fake little voice effect, and these fake picks that everybody's fading and losing money off of. So Hey, the guy, you know where I am? Pull up, all right, we're gonna run. We're gonna run.
Speaker 1: The voice message he's gonna send in the voicemail and again he watches the shows. I don't know what him and JP got going on. We're gonna run the guy that we're gonna get to our bet the bus lock of the week, and I'm telling you you're gonna love what I have to say about this lock of the week.
Speaker 5: Here we go, playoff, Willie. I am back. You guys cheated me last week on the Commanders spread, but I'm not worried about it. You can fact check it. They were plus three, not minus three. They covered winning weekend for the guy. Let's get it rolling, starting with the Chargers minus three over the Falcons. I love the Chargers coming off of bye I'm not buying the Falcons. I'm taking Herbert and the Boys big over the Falcons. Also rolling into Tampa minus three over the Rams. I think Brady's gonna get things rolling. I think the Rams are that Super Bowl hangovers real. They don't got the guys. They don't got the guys. Tom Brady and the Boys are gonna get things rolling. Raiders had the stomach flew last week. You know them up with New Orleans. They're gonna bounce back. Crush the Jags. I love the Raiders and Pete Carroll the Seahawks is coming on that. They're a little hot, Ginos spinning, Gino's cooking is coming to them. They're gonna go to Arizona. Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins are gonna blow those guys out. And I'm gonna finish it off with my boys, the Baltimore Ravens in New Orleans. The Great Eighth Lamar Jackson is gonna blow out the Saints. Headed into the bye week, We're getting this thing rolling. Big winning week last week. Let's get this thing rolling.
Speaker 2: Playoff, Willie all right, Moving on to our final pick of the week.
Speaker 1: Give it a little energy coming out of the guy. Little energy coming out of the guy.
Speaker 3: I mean I got energy with JP Man, he said, pull up. I'm kind of you know, I'm back here with my boy in the back. You know we're showing face. So but moving on to our final pick of the week, the lock of the week. We got the Vikings at Washington. It is gonna be a fun one to watch. There's a lot a lot of ties that the boys have in this game.
Speaker 1: Now, Yes, Minnesota has won five in a row and they just got better by trading for the boy. TJ. Hockinson. This is Kirk Cousin's revenge game. He's going to FedEx Field and he's about to nut all over FedEx Field, not all over those headlines going around right now. Dan Snyder, he's gonna it looks like he's gonna sell the team Washington, they've been solid. Shout out to boy Taylor Heinekens. Shout out some of the boys. They got a little magic going on right now. Believing in the boy Taylor Hennekee. They're averaging on their last three games. They're averaging seventeen point three points per game dec in the NFL. Not enough firepower against the Minnesota Vikings. Justin Jefferson, Adam Thielen, TJ. Hockinson, Kirk Cousins, Dalvin Cook, pick your fucking poison. They're gonna run rampant on these boys. Another little stat when Will Compton's benning against the Vike When Will Compston's betting against the Vikings, He's won in three Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Mitch?
Speaker 1: Wait, Oh, we're not talking about betting. We're talking about me playing. You looked at my fucking record against the Vikings, So that plays into the Vikings winning even more. Kirk Cussins Revenge Game. He's gonna be on you like that boo, y'all fucking He's gonna be doing all the corny shit, dude. And after the game he's gonna be rocking probably about five of them fucking chains with Justin Jefferson and the boys. Probably in the Greedy. I hope kirk Cussins hits the greedy and FedEx Field. Kirk Cussins Revenge Game, He's not all over FedEx Field. Vikings minus three and a half is your bet the bust lock of the week? Boys, Do we feel good about the board? Amazing? Do we feel good about the board?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Jack? Do you feel good about the Tennessee money line bet? Brother shot of the Week?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the biggest game that I can think about. I can't think about any game on this board besides Tennessee at Georgia, and it's.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be fun, that's all I know.
Speaker 1: You know, he's partaking in No No November. That boy is horny back there, Guys, has always that little bit of fire inside that you that might have died over the weekend. That shit fucking happens. That's life. But we just laid out a plan, a plan for you, the process of how we're gonna win every fucking game this weekend. Leave comments. Believe with the boys, Bet with the boys. May God have mercy on the board, because we fucking won't. Thank you for joining us. Bet the bus. What do we think except for the Tennessee game.