Speaker 1: You're tuned into Heat Check, but trystal quick.
Speaker 2: On this episode of the Heat Check. It's one in the damn morning, actually only midnight, so I guess I'm ahead of time. But never fear, We've got you covered. On one of the most dramatic days in recent NBA history, we are a stripper, a porn star, and an ig thought all battled with Jokic and Butler for the headlines. Of course, the strippers and thoughts and porn stars won, especially.
Speaker 1: Considering the Game three was not that great.
Speaker 2: I will break down Game three, but more importantly, we will dig into the Zion Baby Mama drama and Britney Renners Hall of Fame upgrade discussing the dilemma for the Portland Trailblazers over the number three pick and then talking about how the Suns are blowing up the ship and that starts with potentially CP three A lot of cover, Nick, so drop that motherfucking beat.
Speaker 1: They should be Rihanna.
Speaker 2: So we started out a very eventful day in the NBA with Game three in Miami, which would probably be the least exciting thing that's happened today.
Speaker 1: Let's be realized, there was a lot of NBAT and I thought that.
Speaker 2: The game was going to keep up, and it did not. After a very close first half, the Nuggets and Michael Malone made some second half adjustments took back home court with a resounding one oh nine ninety.
Speaker 1: Four win, which is still the under. The two fourteen and a half did not hit. How did they do it? Not the way that everybody thought that they would.
Speaker 2: The consensus was that the Nuggets would have to figure out how to beat the two three.
Speaker 1: Zone, the one three one zone, the Amba zone.
Speaker 2: By figuring out a way to dribble penetrate and get KCP and MPJ more involved early, getting them into rhythm. They did not ever get into rhythm. And you know what, it did not matter. It came in that the pair averaged sixteen points per game in this series, combining for twenty eight per game in the regular season. And you know what, they were even worse than that. Call Wall Pope and Michael mediocre Porter Junior had their worst games in the series, in which they've already played pretty bad. How many did they score combined, folks eight points on two from eleven, shooting zero for.
Speaker 1: Five from three.
Speaker 2: That's a winner, winner, Chicken dinner on those two bets from three for me, I had Michael Porter Junior excuse me, I'm sorry, mediocre.
Speaker 1: Porter Junior under two and a half.
Speaker 2: Threes and Kentavious called wall Pope call them Kenny under one and a half threes.
Speaker 1: So how the fuck did the Nuggets win?
Speaker 2: Jokic went crazy, Jamal Murray went crazy, and they broke down the Miami zone defense like their name was Brittany Renner and the Miami Zone was a brand new NBA player, just fresh into the league with ease. Nikola Jokic thirty two, twenty one and ten absurd.
Speaker 1: Let me say that again.
Speaker 2: Nikola Jokic thirty two points, twenty one rebounds, tenn assists is the first thirty twenty in the history of the NBA Finals.
Speaker 1: He was incredible.
Speaker 2: He was incredible in the first second, but he was very incredible in the third. He only had two blocks and only three turnovers. Murray went off as well, had a triple double along with Jokic, thirty four to ten and ten, even with seven turnovers. The pick and roll game with Jokic worked all night, just like their names were Britney Renner. Jokic said even after the game, we followed Murray's lead.
Speaker 1: He's our leader.
Speaker 2: Jamal Murray was plus thirty one hundred for a triple double. That's thirty one to one odds. Wow, that's incredible. And by the way, Jokic played forty five minutes and Murray played forty four.
Speaker 1: Let's also quickly note the Christian.
Speaker 2: Brown that looks like Braun, who I said was badly underused by Malone. He ended up with fifteen points, seven for eight shooting in just nineteen minutes. Michael Malone was like, Yeah, Christian Brown better than Michael mediocre Porter Junior. The wild thing is that the Nuggets were only five for eighteen from three, but shot fifty one percent from the field.
Speaker 1: How do it make sense? Make it make sense to me?
Speaker 2: By all metrics, Denver did not play a great game and it was a beatdown.
Speaker 1: So if it's hard to see why.
Speaker 2: The Nuggets won this game, it's a lot easier to see how Miami lost it. Let's look into the stats. The heat were like game one awful from three eleven for thirty five, which is a very telling stat for a team that seems to live and die by.
Speaker 1: The three on the perimeter.
Speaker 2: Butler Vincent struce were a combined three for fourteen from deep. This struce was not loose and that was not a recipe for winning. Butler did have twenty eight though Bam was incredible twenty two, seventeen and three for his three third straight, really good game, but nobody else could hit a damn shot.
Speaker 1: Gabe.
Speaker 2: Vincent got fresh braids, fresh lineup, and fresh bricks.
Speaker 1: That's what he had.
Speaker 2: Yes, sirree Bob, It's not my job to hit threes, is what is? What our man gave Vincent was seg So we roll on to get four where I will be. It is due or die time for the Heat. If the Heat can tie it up to two, this series probably goes seven games. If they go down three to one and they head back to Denver, put them in a suitcase, zip them up, lock them up, it's over. Who the hell knows though, with this Heat team, I could be totally wrong. They could be the first team to ever come back down three to one since the Cleveland Cavaliers did it. They might just win in seven. I will be on the ground reporting from Miami for Game four, so check out all social content for all of our Heat check angles, storylines and commentary.
Speaker 1: We've got some draft.
Speaker 2: Drama to cover, and I am talking about the rumors, the rumors that are swirling about the Charlotte Hornets putting their laser beams and locking in on Brandon Miller with the number two pick in the draft house way, I don't know. That's what they do. They make bad decision after bad decision. It's just what it is. I'm not the GM, so I couldn't tell you. I'll have lots to say about Miller on our draft show, but I'm pretty pretty convinced that he's gonna go to Charlotte simply because the near consensus number two pick in the draft, Scoot Henderson, is the right pick, and they just simply won't make the easy decision Miller because of his size and shooting forty percent from three, that feels a very badly needed slot for the Hornets. So of course he'll probably tear up his meniscus in game thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven and you never will see him again.
Speaker 2: That's beside the fact that Mitch Kupcheck that the Hornets GM was in attendance when Miller went off for forty and let's be real, developed a school boy crush where Brendan Miller was his Britney Renner. So yeah, Scoot Henderson, who would normally go number one in a lot of other drafts, would go number two if any other team other than the Charlotte Hornets were drafting, will be available for three where that just so happens to be where my hometown Portland Trailblazers will be drafting.
Speaker 1: They have the number three pick.
Speaker 2: You would think that getting a guy potentially at least having a great chance of drafting a guy who in many other years would be the consensus number one pick, would be cause for celebration. So why is everyone freaking the fuck out? Just the thought of Scoot in Portland has caused essentially a basketball Chernobyl style meltdown for all Blazers fans. It is a Sophie's choice over here, where one of the children is Dame and the other child is Scoot. One's gotta die. Do you trade the third pick? Do you take Scoot and gasp.
Speaker 1: Trade Damian Lillard?
Speaker 2: Your woman that you've been with all this time has been loyal to you, the greatest Blazer and Blazer history. Do you take Scoot and try to make him work? With Dame and tell Dame, hey, we promised you to trade this pick and try to make this team a contender. But then Scoot came along and we think he's gonna be the future.
Speaker 1: Dame, We're sorry.
Speaker 2: Is it is it possible that this team pulls at Charlotte Hornets and takes amen. I can't shoot, so I just pray like amen at three and just push.
Speaker 1: This mess aside.
Speaker 2: Good Lord? Is it stress? It is a lot of stress over here in Portland. I don't know what to make of it. Every day I have a different answer, especially after Scoot worked out on Sunday with the Blazers and by all accounts, lit it the fuck up like it was fourth of July, showing so much athleticism, so much touch. The report's coming out of Portland is that this kid is gonna be a certified star. This kid is going to be a stud a star. He's eighteen years old, just oozing with athleticism and star quality. And that's coming from Portland. So what does it mean. It means not good things are happening. Probably he measured six to four as well, which is right where you want a modern point guard to be. Pre draft measurements had him at six to two, which was just like the fucking last month, Scoot. If he was six to two, he would have been a little too close to CJ. McCollum for my liking. Six' four feels a little more Like Ann. Edwards the first decision For joe in the front office is to decide whether they keep or they trade the. Pick there's about twenty seven other teams behind them that would kill to have A Scoot.
Speaker 1: Henderson AND i think this is probably the most valuable pick.
Speaker 2: At number, three Says. Jordan and who had the number three overall pick When jordan's year Was oh that's, right it Was. Chicago and who had the number? Two oh that's, right it Was. Portland, shit question is what do you do if you're gonna be trying to trade that. PICK i am personally partial to Making dame. HAPPY i would like them to trade For Michale bridges and.
Speaker 1: More they love him In.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn they say he's the, future they say he's, untouchable they say a lot of, things but you know, what he doesn't really fit their, timeline does He he's on the wrong side of twenty, five and they want guys that are in their.
Speaker 1: TEENS i could see a package with The.
Speaker 2: Anthony simons and number three and maybe one other pick to bring in McHale and maybe another asset or so to pair With dame And grant who they're gonna, resign And shade And. Sharp that's a very improved. Team that trade helps both teams in big. Ways it Gives dame his, dog As dame would, say which we'll get into in a, bit an elite running. MATE i Think Michale bridges could be the next two way wing to do everything on both sides of the. Floor And dame fucking loves, them so why not do that and sets the nets up to have the point.
Speaker 1: Guard of the.
Speaker 2: Future put them on the side of billboards outside Of Barclay.
Speaker 1: Stadium win win. Win let's be on A Scoot.
Speaker 2: Henderson sounds like A brooklyn, net doesn't He Michale Bridges Brooklyn, bridges that also sounds. Good i'm not gonna lie to. You there are other trade scenarios that Work, toronto for, example BUT i Like brooklyn the.
Speaker 1: BEST i am also very.
Speaker 2: Fascinated with the idea of trading the pick For Paul. George Paul, George Dame. Shaden that's a nice that's a nice.
Speaker 1: Backcourt BUT i.
Speaker 2: Am more fascinated by what would happen If portland decides to go full blown nuclear and Takes. Scoot option, one you rebuild The blazers Around scoot And shaden and then you get a load of. Assets or when you Trade dame And Anthony simons might be the quickest path to, contending, honestly Because sharpe's first team ALL nba ceiling And scoots.
Speaker 1: Ceiling might be there as.
Speaker 2: Well that, backcourt they'll be nineteen and twenty next, year next. Year then you use the plethora of picks to build, Depth you bring in some free agents with the sixty five million that you save not Paying dame each year on the. PAYROLL i don't like the, thought BUT i don't hate the thought.
Speaker 1: Either option, two you Tell dame fucking live with.
Speaker 2: It you tell them you need to mentor these young, guys and you're gonna have a three headed monster in like twenty four months that will be damn near and possible to. Guard by the time you're thirty, Five, dame you're gonna get some defensive help and you could be looking at a championship caliber quality.
Speaker 1: Team let's be.
Speaker 2: Mediocre Porter junior will be out the league by. Then jokic might have eaten himself out to be homie From Austin powers fab.
Speaker 1: Bastard can't just see. It Jamal, murray who knows he could be playing.
Speaker 2: For toronto by? Then So, Denver let's let's be. Real they have a very tenuous window on their. Hands that's WHAT i would Tell Dame. Lillard at LEAST i love me Some Dame. Lillard he's the Greatest Blazer i've ever seen in my goddamn. Life and that's considering the fact THAT i cut my teeth On Clyde. DREXLER i don't want him to, go BUT i THINK i really really Want, Scoot so we're in a real Pickle blazer. Fans that's the problem with. Options sometimes you get paralysis by. ANALYSIS i get that When i'm, hungry WHEN i go to a restaurant and the menu's too big and there's too many discs on what it is That i'm gonna be eaten like cuttlefish poached in, butter served with blanched green beans and slivered. ALMONDS i don't even know someone ordered for. Me do we trade the pick or do we keep? It do your pairs scoot With dame or do you trade? Them the only thing THAT i know is that you can't Trade. Shadon that's the only thing we can't. Do my mind is in a tailspin and the only THING i know is That shaden is the. Future all this really it boils down to, That Dame, lollard do you want to stay thug it out or do you want to run from the? Grind like all your contemporaries that you make fun. Of the entire internet seems to be voicing their opinion on this as. Well EVEN cj, McCollum Former Portland trailblazer and one Of Damian lillard's best, friend went ON espn the day before he had a barbecue With Dame lillard and watched a fight in THE nba finals as, well and sat up there ON tv and said he thought That dame had played his last game In. Portland dame himself went on some showtime fight show and then just decided to spill the.
Speaker 1: Tea said if there.
Speaker 2: Was a possibility that he was to get, traded the place that he would want to go out of all the places he's been rumored to go Is miami because he loves Bam, adebayo and then the second, Place brooklyn because he Loves Michale. Bridges If I'm, PORTLAND i say to, myself those are the two players that need to come To portland. Asap he's a class, act That Damian. Lillard he's handling this whole thing pretty damn. Well he's been in trade rumors for like thirty six straight.
Speaker 1: Months they've been trying to get rid of.
Speaker 2: Them these fans have been trying to get him to move team since before the. Pandemic he even, Said, hey The blazers have. Assets if they put nice.
Speaker 1: Team around, Me i'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: Happy big crossroads For blazer, Fans big crossroads For, Dames big crossroads For Joe.
Speaker 1: Cronin will he stay or will he?
Speaker 2: Go that's the, question and Even dame himself is dealing with there's no clear. Path there's no right, answer because there's no real certainty that if they Trade dame that he goes to a place that's any closer to contending than where The blazers would be With Scoot, Shaden simon's and, Him and that is causing all of Us blazer fans to lose sleep over something that is so great that it just might break our. Hearts what the hell is going On Chris? Paul is he gonna be waved and moved or is he going to be waved and brought back on nothing a minimum, contract just to get him back into the fold and save this team some. Money we started out this afternoon with a tweet From Chris, haynes my, guy very Trustworthy Chris, haynes saying That Chris paul had been waved or was going to be, waived, which to be, fair something you could see. Coming then an hour, Later scham's tweeted out that The suns had not cut ties With Chris, paul but we're working on either trading him no chance because he makes so damn, money or restructuring his, contract or waving and re signing.
Speaker 1: HIM i don't know if anyone knows what's going.
Speaker 2: On the only thing we know is that last episode WHEN i said that The sons had a point guard, PROBLEM i was fucking. Right they still, do AND i think that they still know that he will not be the starting point guard of the future if they are going to. Contend new Coach Frank vogel has a problem to, solve and he has a problem to solve very. Soon vogel knows that his offense can not go without a consistent point guard who defends well remember then a. Shooter then a shooter might be a target for The Phoenix suns on the, cheap. Cheap it's Why vogel struggled so badly IN la his final year when he did not Have Dennis shrewder as that team had no point, guard no. Rudder AND i am sure he does not want to repeat of The westbrook. Debacle so the fact that he is exploring his options and That Matt ishbia is even talking about it shouldn't surprise a damn. Person so let's face, It Chris paul has been cheeks for a while. Now not only did he get injured during the, playoffs he was. COOKED i told you this last. Episode his production has been the worst since it's been since his rookie. Season so there's a speculation on whether he goes where he, stays whether he gets on the banana boat that's colored in purple and gold and reunites With Lebron, james who's pretending he's going to Retire.
Speaker 1: Chris paul says he wants to play a few more.
Speaker 2: Seasons If Chris paul plays a few more seasons And Lebron james does, Not god help us. All as for The, suns they're down to just one starter from That finals, Team DeAndre, ayton and they're already talking about Shopping. Ayton in the recent news, BLOTTERS i think they.
Speaker 1: Take a hard look at fred Van.
Speaker 2: Fleet Keith smith says they might get twenty nine million dollars under the cap if they play it, right so they could be even in the running For. Kyrie gonna be interesting faux. Show as For Chris, paul not the last we've seen of, them but it is the last that we've seen of who we know to Be Chris.
Speaker 1: Paul let's move.
Speaker 2: Forward no one had a worst week in The preston's, eyeon and it's not because he's. Fat it first and, foremost a major piece dropped In The Times picky By christian clarkba The pelicans fired their head trainer because he did not.
Speaker 1: Get along With zion and brandon.
Speaker 2: Ingram Aaron nelson was highly regarded and you know what he was Babying. Zion and Babying zion Kept zion from playing himself into, shape and.
Speaker 1: Then he broke, down and Now Aaron nelson is.
Speaker 2: Gone clark, Wrote williamson's relationship With nelson had become strained during his rookie. Seasons at different Points zion refused to even work with. Them zion hated, it he hated how Inflexible nelson. Was and now there's going to be entirely new regime In New orleans overseeing his.
Speaker 1: Health we'll see if it makes a.
Speaker 2: Difference but the bigger news today this, morning to be, exact is A zion is experiencing what we call a, situation a thrupple if you, will Baby mama drama in the internet.
Speaker 1: Streets here is the long and the short of. It the short of.
Speaker 2: It zion went to celebrate on ig the fact that he and his girlfriend had a gender reveal they're having a. Baby his pregnant, Girlfriend, ACHEMA i think she is a porn. Star all hell broke loose when another, woman also a porn, star entered the, scene and my god did she decided to go scorched earth On. Twitter she unleashed a tweetstorm the likes of which we have not seen Since kanye went all anti semitic and got. Canceled her name Is Mariah Millie. Mills apparently she's an only fans. Girl she's a legit porn, star and she went. Wild she was so how shall we, say very unhappy With zion impregnating another woman while sleeping with. Her she even implied that maybe she was, pregnant so it would be double trouble For zion and just that. Baby so here's a sample what she. Said just really quickly put it On, Twitter we put it On, Instagram we put it. Everywhere but if you didn't see, it you're just listening to the. Pod here it, is she, SAID i deleted the video of the photographer.
Speaker 1: Pouring honey in my. Mouth, pause hold, on. Honey honey is extremely erotic as a.
Speaker 2: Substance so, YEAH i can understand Why zion's, like hold, up, girl could you just not have that while simultaneously sleeping with someone. Else that's, Foul but LIKE i get it, anyway she, CONTINUES i deleted the video of the photographer pouring honey in my mouth because you told me you felt.
Speaker 1: Disrespected NOW i come.
Speaker 2: To twitter and see you trending with the thought being pregnant and you kiss that.
Speaker 1: Hole why you hurt me like? This why you do this to your? Butterfly? Ah moving? Forward, uh this.
Speaker 2: Is another gem that she Posted Millie, Mills, MARIAH i warned you about these trapping Typeos. Zion she tags them At Zion williamson every time, too every time she tags him by his. Handle, ANYWAY i warned you about these trapping typeos At Zion, williamson and you didn't listen to.
Speaker 1: ME i know the. Game fuck you congrats.
Speaker 2: Again the bill was too, high so you had to scrap for crumbs when you couldn't see me OR i was. Busy it gets, better. Folks this is the part where it gets real. WILD i let you spit in my mouth last week when we, fucked you could have told. Me BECAUSE i let you spit in my, mouth presumably you could have told me you had another hole. Pregnant how is that gonna? Work moving us both In New? Orleans you THINK i would have found out At. Zionamson we're not done, yet. Folks she takes a very deep, shot like below the, belt like below the dadbod gut before the.
Speaker 1: BELT i motivated you to get back in.
Speaker 2: SHAPE i let you fuck me all kinds of ways and fill me on your phone At Zion williamson and you in pregnant a low budget porn STAR dna test.
Speaker 1: Or i'm. Done she's not done.
Speaker 2: Yet, no After zion posed for the gender reveal with another, Woman she's not.
Speaker 1: Done she's not done after. That this is.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable the first tweet actually that she said was, like who cares you have another baby with another?
Speaker 1: Woman likesh ain't to?
Speaker 2: Me ain't no chicken, Wang and then she just starts to get madder and madder as the whole thing goes.
Speaker 1: Down unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Stuff unbelievable that someone with one point one million followers On twitter would air their own drama out like that and tag At Zion williamson every. TIME i bet his mentions are going. Crazy no idea What zion's gonna. Do he's already a bit. Shy there's no real way to attack this from A pr.
Speaker 1: Perspective let's be.
Speaker 2: Honest the only thing that ends up making this spicier is if our, Girl Mariah Millie mills also ends up being, pregnant because according to, her she's.
Speaker 1: Late speaking of, late we gotta move, Forward AS i said, today was a.
Speaker 2: Day not only did we have THE nba drama With, zion we had our Favorite instagram, thought the og ig. Thought Brittany renner made an. Appearance what did she? Do maybe she just maybe got a new. Victim maybe she shacked in a. Fool she went FROM. Pj washington to you guessed.
Speaker 1: It shaquille.
Speaker 2: O'Neill Brittany renner showed up on A tmz, blotter draped in a body con, dress shacked dressed in the n eyes and they were stepping out In Las vegas on.
Speaker 1: Their way to an intimate. Dinner are you?
Speaker 2: Serious for folks who don't Remember Brittany, renner she is quote a fitness enthusiast that is known for trapping celebrities men and getting pregnant and then making sure she takes their money and then. Leaves and she's made a habit of telling other people that they should do this. Too she was rumored to be making two hundred thousand dollars a month from our, GUY. Pj washington also in the twenty nineteen, draft Like zion And John, morana just in child support payments. Alone she also Dated Tiger Chris.
Speaker 1: BROWN i mean everybody like every other. City week, ago what's that old?
Speaker 2: Saying chick was busy as a, beaver h with her, beaver and now she's been seen out and about with none other Than Shaq diesel has a woman on who's bragged on video about.
Speaker 1: Trapping rich, athletes found another. Victim, well, no according To Brittany, renner she's changed your.
Speaker 2: Ways she went on The Pregame show, podcast which is a Podcast i've never heard, of and she said people THAT i shared my body with it's repulsive.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't deserve.
Speaker 2: IT i would absolutely change sexually.
Speaker 1: HOW i move.
Speaker 2: Around AND i don't mean Like Mariah mellie.
Speaker 1: Mill, no she didn't say.
Speaker 2: That it doesn't feel good knowing that you gave a sacred party yourself to a man that looked at sex with you like taking a. Piss it's disgusting to think.
Speaker 1: About sounds Like brittany renders a changed. Woman nothing to see, here.
Speaker 2: Folks here's the, thing, Though shak's, team they are telling the world that they are just. Friends they are platonic. Friends they are just catching up over Some shashuka, garlic herb flat bread and Some Earl gray. Tea BUT i am telling you, Folks that is a. Lie that is a. Lie how DO i know that that is a? Lie because men who are fat don't just start getting into shape for no. Reason shak has been hitting The berry's boot camp like seven times a. WEEK i think he's lost one hundred, pounds staying away from The Krispy, kremes showing, up grin and ear the ear to THE tnt. Set what do you think that's? About? Watermelon that's what that's. About how often do you see a dude in his fifties hit the gym like he's a walk on A Notre dame unless he's getting some. Nana, never the answer is. Never shack's also though a very astute. Businessman maybe he has a vasectomy worth four hundred million. Dollars if anyone is going to Get Brittany renner to compromise her newfound, morals.
Speaker 1: It's gonna Be shack.
Speaker 2: Like she might as well be diving with her melon in a pool full of gold the, balloons like she's Mister scrooge McDuck or Mister scrooge. Mcdick where there's, smoke there's off in, fire especially when you're dealing with someone Like Brittany, Renner amenace who doles out that watermelon like She's franklin In, snowfall getting them hooked like it's the nineteen eighties and we're all watching to see if she Turned shack into her her NEXT.
Speaker 1: Pj.
Speaker 2: Washington that's all the time that we have for The Heat. Check we'll be back After game four with an all new. Episode check The feet for past episodes and many episodes which drop all the. Time follow The Heat check as the season comes to a, close and we Follow Summer league as. Well do not forget to, download subscribe and tell your, friends every single one of, them and follow us on socialide at this heat check and At Tristan criek On. TikTok we'll see you next, time my, friends