Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning, everybody in Steve j n V. Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, my guy Classes Malone's welcome.
Speaker 1: Back brother crying, laughing, Man.
Speaker 3: What happens?
Speaker 4: You're eventful dog. You just no this trip to every time I come to New York, the trip being ventful. Okay, my toro caught a flat you renal, Yeah, my toro, right, so.
Speaker 2: It's not big. It's not big here, but his toro is big everywhere.
Speaker 4: So it's like, so we got here soon as we got off the airplane. Right, we got off of Guardian, So we get to Touro pick up the car. The car is sketchy.
Speaker 1: Because the man didn't change it in the last minute.
Speaker 4: So he went from a twenty twenty camera to a twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: A laundra. Okay, you know you notice a different. I don't know how to turn the lights on.
Speaker 4: I ain't used to get in the cars that the lights don't automatically come on at this point.
Speaker 1: Soon as we get we leaving, we want the.
Speaker 4: Queens to eat to that's this little barbecue spot. The police pull us over, have us for thirty minutes, damn. So I'm just thinking this whole trip, it's just been crazy. I'm like, soon as we get pulled over, right, the man asking us all kinds of questions, like what y'all doing in New York. I was like, man, I'm come to do some press and this, that and the third. So were telling him we come from the airport. I showed the man the ticket and everything, and the man just talking to me cousin. I'm like, yeah, man, we just came in. He's like, you know, y'all got some in the luggage, nigga, we had to be the greatest international smugglers in the world to get.
Speaker 1: It from the airport.
Speaker 4: So we get there, We finally eat bn we go to the Airbnb, so they.
Speaker 2: Let y'all go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but took thirty minutes. The lights wasn't known in the car. Yeah, but it was just weird.
Speaker 4: Then the next day we're going to meet up with a hommy, my homeboy, Trey that writing stuff for the Athletic in New York Times, her riding for sports and stuff. Trey Edwards the toro catch a flat when we coming through the Lincoln Town so then we stuck on fifty fifth.
Speaker 1: And what's that fifty fifth and like.
Speaker 4: Probably like fifth Avenue just parked on the street in front of the dunkin Donuts for like four hours.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were a sign to get some donuts.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: We even got some steak okay, And then I went to the steakhouse. Then I went to my favor, my favorite steakhouse in New York. Uh Del Friscos. They wouldn't let U see.
Speaker 2: What sweats up yeah, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, damn, so we can't eve that my favorite.
Speaker 4: So we go to another steakhouse and it was cool, and we waited on the people.
Speaker 1: From to row.
Speaker 4: So we reported the old the whole ship, and they sent the road side assistance. And by the time the roadside systems have come, it's eight hours. The tire shop is two blocks.
Speaker 5: You could have just drove two blocks and gotta fix yourself.
Speaker 3: Well not on the flat t yeah.
Speaker 1: Now they could have ran on now.
Speaker 4: So then I didn't know the address changed. It's just been an eventful New York.
Speaker 5: But you went to the old ad just this morning, Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it boarded up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird. You couldn't get in.
Speaker 4: It had a weird door to the lobby, and men was like, yeah, we ain't you know they left in January.
Speaker 6: Oh we've been going. We've been Yeah, I don't know why to produce it. Didn't tell you that it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's just been one of them New York trip here the bullshit. Hey man, it's all good that I got. Hey, there you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, why are you still doing physical CDs? I already bought tennedy.
Speaker 4: I have it for you right now. Okay, hold up, I got something for you every special cause at this right here. Yeah, that's dope. Why are you still doing this? Why I still see these so as an independent? Because right you sell four thousand copies. I sell mine's autograph at twenty five dollars. That's how you do your business. M simple as that. Everything else is streaming is good, you know what I mean. But that's a royalty. You still got to sell music. My music good enough, though. I really believe my shit good enough to sell. So I'll be selling this though.
Speaker 3: And it's called cancel these nuts.
Speaker 6: To explain that title, it's pretty it's pretty pretty.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I mean you talk to me enough to know I don't really give.
Speaker 4: I really just I'm honest with what I think, and I'm not really intimidated. I feel like the industry, you know, the h the powers that be didn't make me, so they can't break me, and they can't take what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying all the stuff I want to say.
Speaker 3: I think canceled coaches on this last legs anyway.
Speaker 6: Actually, I actually think it's over because I think people finally realize that it's all a circular firing squad.
Speaker 1: So you may.
Speaker 6: Shoot at that person today, but then it's gonna come around in your turn eventually.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, so you feel like it's only be because it was, like I don't want nobody to remember.
Speaker 6: I think everybody's like, I don't want to be a hypocrit. I don't want to contradict myself. I know I probably got some bullshit that people could bring up to and if you hold everybody to the same standard, it's only a matter of time before it's either you are somebody you really really uck with that they calling to get canceled. So what side you're gonna be on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we definitely in this special where I think everything is starting to be just obviously true, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I remember five years ago, Jada and Will was goals.
Speaker 4: That shit spoiled like milk, nobody know what to do, So I think that's a coach is the same thing. I think all the ideas was never none permanent anyway. That's why I kind of don't really get on trends like that.
Speaker 6: But I think what you're saying is, you know, everybody had this vision of perfection, whether it was Jad and Will, they had a vision of perfection, whether it's the way we're supposed to move in society, it's a vision of perfection.
Speaker 3: Nothing's perfect.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying, Like, how do we start at that place from it? Like, how do we get started with that? I was just having this whole conversation about the same thing, like there's no way possible, especially women chase that specific thing perfection, and it's no way possible.
Speaker 1: So even setting somebody else as a.
Speaker 4: Goal is ridiculous. I was listening to this shit jay Z was saying. He was like five hundred thousand. He was like, y'all just take the five hundred thousand. Jay Z said that about jay Z for the five hundred thousand yep, and I was like, damn, well, the truth is coming.
Speaker 1: It's like my time. It's good time to be a live for me. You know what I mean. It's honest.
Speaker 5: Niggas tell me the truth.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But at that time, the world wasn't really like, you know, accepting to the truth. Last time I was here, I was niggas was threatening in my life over a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you did Tupac mus die So.
Speaker 1: And I was like, why are you mad at me for telling the truth? It was enough.
Speaker 4: The nigga that made the song. He made a song that was like some kind of crazy Tupac conspiracy idea about soul and the Illuminati and shit. And I remember watching this interview. He was like, man, this guy stole my song. And I was like, I never heard of it. And in the interview he's like, yeah, you know, well if glasses you know in his story that don't even make sense. Whoever heard a story like that? I bet you that nigga somewhere looking like oh shit.
Speaker 6: But you had you You had first hand knowledge of the situation.
Speaker 4: Not not not only just firsthand knowledge, it was just common knowledge amongst everybody in the streets and the like.
Speaker 1: We all knew in real time what was going on.
Speaker 6: Well, you shouldn't have put it in a song. You should have sat down with Black TV and told the story.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Heavy.
Speaker 5: Situation.
Speaker 1: Keevy is crazy.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm praying for him, you know what I mean. He in a tough situation. It's gonna be tough as a motherfucker, you know what I mean. You gotta fight a case. But I'm sure you're gonna get a turny, good representation. And I doubt that a lot of the interviews is something they could really use. I'm interested to see the discovery, to see what they really have. As far as ever you booking those interviews, Yeah, I need to see it.
Speaker 1: Ye gotta make that.
Speaker 3: One last that they even reached out to him.
Speaker 1: Was on the news. He was like, yeah, you know my interviews.
Speaker 4: I was like this, nigga, is you need as a as a journalist?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 6: Yes, Now, why hasn't been eight years since a Glasshouse two? Last House two is your last album?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Same same mission. Man.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: When I first started figuring all this stuff out, I was learning hip hop. Last time I saw y'all you know what I mean. Before the last time, I was just figuring it all out, same thing, figuring it all out and taking my time getting back into the space to make sure I can make something that represented where we was at as far as the getto in general.
Speaker 1: And it's so many.
Speaker 4: Where street urban culture at as a whole is in such a funky place to where like you could like a rapper dog and he'll be your guy, he'd be busting, he got all the cuts. But then he'll do some whole ass ship and then you'll be stuck with it some ship that don't represent you, like you might like this rapper right and then cuz gonna just wear some figure out polis.
Speaker 6: Stop looking for perfection the same way we can't look for perfection and Jayden will or people in your street ship, you can't look for perfection.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that wh not because that's not cool to you.
Speaker 6: To me first of all, you know, I hate the street conversation because I think the street ship is silly.
Speaker 3: But if you the ultimate.
Speaker 1: Street that's not what you all your always.
Speaker 3: You got it, you got it a lot, you got paint a fingernails.
Speaker 5: Does that make you soft.
Speaker 4: Nobody who got all the cocaine will paint their fingernails.
Speaker 5: Why that's.
Speaker 4: That's not what If you like this rapper right, he wearing a dress, or if you like this rapper, he wearing a purse, it's like they know it, y'all. Don't really believe in your heart that it's something going to the street dudes will wear dresses and the street street dudes that wear dresses.
Speaker 3: Ever, this new generation different.
Speaker 2: It's not the generation glasses. You don't see people men wearing persons all the time. No, only niggas that follow rap I don't. I've never been to a ghetto niggas was wearing persons. You can't go to one borough, you can't go to Month's Corner even in the country or any ghetto, and niggas is walking around with persons.
Speaker 6: Where is this happening into the hood in a long time. So I don't know what they're doing. But they had the person and they had a glock in there ready to bust.
Speaker 1: They would be a girl with a gun. Girls got guns.
Speaker 3: Little girls can't be street.
Speaker 1: Yes they are, but it's a girl.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Look, you gotta think eventually that it's a reason they doing it. This ain't as simple as I just wanted, you know, I just felt I wanted, come on, man, No, no man wakes up wanting to just wear a purse.
Speaker 1: That is, we've never saw a person like me. That's nice. I want that. That don't even connect.
Speaker 4: So again we be in these weird spaces where we just again still kind of just be feline there. I can't go to no ghetto and every man is walking around with a purse. It's still gonna be a selective few who trying to go against the grain based off of what they saw somebody else.
Speaker 3: What does the street dude in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Anybody that grew up in street urban culture. It don't mean you have to be a criminal. It's just it raised you. It's you know, really, religion and street ethics are the only thing that create morality. Regular people don't have morals. It's just they go by laws.
Speaker 1: They don't really have no morals.
Speaker 2: I don't think street people have morals anymore.
Speaker 1: Of course they do.
Speaker 4: If you from the street, you don't have no choice because you gotta be whatever you say.
Speaker 1: It's gonna come with accountability.
Speaker 6: I get what n be saying I feel like they used to have a moertain amount of principles. I don't know if i'll call it more, I would say principles in the street. I don't know those principles too. I think morals and ethics too, because there's certain things that wouldn't happen.
Speaker 4: Right, But again, everything always happened back in the day, right, But it was Also, I think we keep confusing what we're seeing on social media as the streets, and it's not.
Speaker 1: That's that's the truth is that that's not the street.
Speaker 4: Social media is a completely different place that you can go and do anything. So when I talk to my own boys, it's the same thing that I just got this Gucci purse, not one ghetto. I don't care if I called my it's not me.
Speaker 1: See, that's.
Speaker 3: Know how you feel.
Speaker 4: No, listen, that is not true. Nobody is wearing a purse. Why would a man wear a purse?
Speaker 3: They got man purses. They call it the one that man.
Speaker 1: A satchel.
Speaker 5: Purse.
Speaker 1: It's a satchel.
Speaker 3: We'll call it a satchel.
Speaker 1: That's not no.
Speaker 4: They no, they be wearing purses like designer person or fingernail polish or dresses were telling. It's like telling like we can't even come to snitching.
Speaker 2: This guy is crazy, man, But it seems like it's it seems like it's so normal right now people people accept stuff.
Speaker 3: Why do we act like firsther of all, stinching ain't normal. I mean, snitch ain't new. I don't know a time when they happen.
Speaker 4: It's normalized now though, it's normal, but it's not. Again, what's going on on the internet. Ain't like hip hop really used to be a representation of what was going on in the community. At this point, it's far this it's like removed, like, I don't know, it's not the same. I agree, right, people have always snitched, and back in the day, niggas used to have like shame, like you didn't just die for snitching.
Speaker 1: You moved off and you realized the street life wasn't for you.
Speaker 4: Some people got killed, some people got beat up and stitches and all that. But for the most part, you know, people used to just move off. They would just go off into the yonder and realize get you know, go boy Andre changes Now he ain't Big Dre no more Andre. He just some regular nigga living his life, working at the factory. Now, niggas will be in the midst of shit still right then and there. The only thing that's changes niggas don't have shame, ain't no more shame is missing. So snitching has always happened, right, but it used to come with accountability. It wouldn't be like in Gunner situation. He wouldn't be runs motherfucker floorting around like Hey, I'm gonna go do concerts, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna showcase myself.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah. He'd be like, all right, let me go sit my eyes down, let me not talk tough. You know what I mean. Obviously this is not cut out for me.
Speaker 4: Now, was like, okay, well, the average human, average everyday person don't really care, so I can still make my money. So they don't even care about what's going on, like their reputation. They just like, what fucking I'm.
Speaker 6: Don't think Gunna getting ad a bad rap because the person that he allegedly told on hasn't said that and his dad, Thug's dad even said Gunna didn't do anything that would hurt Thug's case.
Speaker 3: That's just a lie.
Speaker 1: It's just not true.
Speaker 4: If your whole if the whole premise of your case is built off, if the whole charges you are running a record label, that's a game. And somebody says, yes, it is a gang, it's obvious. It's not even like one of my young homies, mom, but young homie Reil. He was like, oh man, you know I need to see paperwork, bro, it's on tape.
Speaker 3: But it's obvious. It's obvious. They said they said they were a gang in records and stuff.
Speaker 4: But you have to deny it. That's the point of it. So right, you have to deny it when it's a legal charge. So when he was like, yes, are you saying that wy Sail is the street? Yes, ma'am, that's telling.
Speaker 6: So Thug's father saying him what Gunna said had nothing to do did not hurt their case in no way.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's not about does it hurt the case.
Speaker 4: If let's say, if you get on the stand and you point somebody out and you tell the truth, but they disregard your testimony, nigga, you still a snitch that don't have nothing to do with what happened to him. You Gunner should be walking somewhere doing the walk of shame somewhere sitting off making gospel rap something.
Speaker 3: But didn't everybody in that case do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I don't have the video.
Speaker 3: They had plenty of videos.
Speaker 4: Remember, Remember the Gunner video was different because the nigga snuck to get it. That would have never they had video. I didn't see them. No, I seen the one specifically right here. But the thing is, I don't know none of the rest of them people. And I hope the rest of them people ain't just walking around Atlanta if they told on that. Man, if they they ain't walking around Atlanta like, oh you know, hey, I'm back in the streets stugging.
Speaker 3: So what if thug comes out of thug said he didn't tell.
Speaker 1: On you, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: If Jesus comes down himself and say that is telling, I'm wise enough and smart enough to know exactly what telling is.
Speaker 3: That's telling that. But gun of music still jamming.
Speaker 1: I'm not listen, man up.
Speaker 4: If you give a rat a microphone on the New York streets, he might make some dope records.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 4: I'm saying he don't even have shame, like nigga make gospel rap.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you a question. So does that mean other rappers of the street rappers.
Speaker 2: Should not do songs with him or support him because of who he claims to be and who he is.
Speaker 1: Again, so I think a lot.
Speaker 3: Of though I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Crip first, that was the first problem. That was my first and he was like, yeah, it's crip. He was like neighborhood. But now it's like that look crazy.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a I think for most rappers they trying to change their life, so they may not maintain the same ethics. I mean they So everybody got to make their own decision.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I don't. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Speaker 3: Damn. I like Gunner, but I ain't in the street.
Speaker 1: So and it's not the same.
Speaker 3: Well, and most people that listen to hip hop aren't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not mad at them. I'm not telling the.
Speaker 4: Two shows a lot of show in New York. Yes, but why would the average everyday person care about.
Speaker 3: Morals street street morals.
Speaker 4: Not even street morals. This is something if you was at right now, if we had a job and we we at this job and the motherfucker came and stole something and then somebody told their stuff. You'll be mad at they snitching ass too. This is not what even no matter what they stole. If something like, if you took something and somebody told on you, you're gonna look at that person crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not. I shouldn't have stolen from that person.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: That set that don't change that this person particularly like because I.
Speaker 6: Stole, I know I did something wrong. I can't be mad at the person for pointing out that I did something wrong.
Speaker 1: I did something wrong. Of course you can't if y'all did it together.
Speaker 3: But that's different.
Speaker 1: That's why you can't.
Speaker 3: Say that now. But that's different.
Speaker 6: If we stole something together and then he went and told on me like he didn't do it, that's a different way.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. And that's what snitching is all about.
Speaker 4: Snitching really simply put, man, it's getting out of control. It's when a criminal tells on a crime to avoid accountability for their own crime. There is a lot of other shit we could talk about. We could start breaking down to all the nuances of street but really snitching. Don't have nothing to do with like thug in or blah blah blah. It's about accountability. Street life in general is more about accountability and masculinity than everything. Being responsible, saying what you mean, meaning what you say, standing by what you said. It's accountability. It's not this ignorant kind of concept. It's primitive at times, but it's not ignorant. It's all about accountability.
Speaker 3: So okay.
Speaker 6: So with that said, me and you commit a crime together, I'm sitting in myself. I have a revelation all now on a whole myself accountable. So I decided to say, hey, glasses, I'm telling on both of us.
Speaker 3: But I did for both of us.
Speaker 2: No no or or Charlamagne Is talked about it before. He was driving in the car with his homies. He got pulled over when of his homies had something illegal.
Speaker 3: They had cocaine on them.
Speaker 2: Charlomagne didn't know it was in the car, no idea, Charlomage tells, and I.
Speaker 3: With Wendy Williams, No I didn't tell. I'm in the back seat of.
Speaker 6: The car and said you better tell all this exactly he gave. He handed over his license and registration, and inside the lights of registration he had three grams of cocaine.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: So I'm talking ship to the police, really cracking jokes, whatever, whatever, please, I put your hand behind you back.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh shit, what I didn't said? That went too far? We find cocaine. I'm like cocaine? Who had cocaine?
Speaker 6: And he was The cop was like, whose is it? I said, it's not mine. So let's use the process of elimination. It's one of these two individuals.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, was y'all doing lines nor goal line? Would y'all go to do lines at night?
Speaker 3: I know hadaine?
Speaker 1: Okay, so listen. So right, so look, if.
Speaker 4: You not thugging or if you're not in any street life, this is this is just simple street life, then it don't have nothing to do with you. And really your partner should be like, this is mine.
Speaker 6: Absolutely right. So wait until we got to the jail to do it, which is too late.
Speaker 5: Then he thought about it on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happened. Charla was like, either you gonna tell ing Lama, tell him. That's why what I have accountability.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but but if me and my homeboys.
Speaker 4: Let's say, if I'm with Joey, Right, if I'm with Joey west Side and I know he not thugging, and I got a gun, it's gonna be my gun. I'm not gonna let him get in trouble for my gun. But that's just being a man. That's all street life is about in general, even whether you're a criminal or not. It's just about being a man and standing up for all of the right things.
Speaker 3: You don't never get tired of being in the screeg No, why.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not being anywhere right, Like my my conduct is consistent with the upbringing.
Speaker 1: Right. Why would I change my moral code for what?
Speaker 4: Like I walk in the breakfast club or if I walk anyway, what's the point of what? Am I changing my moral cold too? Like the only next thing is like religion, Like whe where else would I go? Like I wouldn't want to be a regular person. Motherfuckers is the scum of the fucking earth. I mean, like, you don't stand by nothing. You know, people mistreat each other, they don't they save mean ship to each other. You could be driving, motherfucker, be like, shut up and call you crazy. The tow truck man that was in uber call a nigga a bitch, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to.
Speaker 6: So you're telling me that a man that calls somebody a woman a bitch don't have no morals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you call no a man, he called another man a bitch.
Speaker 3: If you call a woman a bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't know that called a man a bitch. So it was a man hitting the you turn and you know how New York motherfuckerspl and shit. So it was a man in a carriage and here a you turn in front of the tow truck and the motherfucker's like yeah, you know you bitch ass motherfucker and you know your your your your driver don't know how to drive. And it's like see that, Like where come from? You call a man another man a bitch, you better be ready to fight. And I think in regular life, if you hit the motherfucker for calling them a bitch, they'd be like, oh, you know, they'll call the police.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't put my hands on you.
Speaker 3: But what about calling a woman a bitch?
Speaker 6: Because that woman is somebody's sister, somebody's wife, somebody's daughters.
Speaker 3: What if that man want to fight you because you called the woman a bitch.
Speaker 1: That's the point. You gotta take the fed right you squabble, Okay, so it's all.
Speaker 2: Aboutbody want to squabble though, Like so, so you call that man a bitch, right now, that man comes and it's snuff you. You call police and he gets arrested, and now you press charges. There's no morals, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Why is that no morals?
Speaker 2: You can't me a bitch? And then when I react to you called them a bitch upunt you in the face. He puts me in the face you started.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you people want action.
Speaker 6: I agree with that, but I mean I still that's still reserve to right to call you agree with you?
Speaker 1: Why would you?
Speaker 4: And see That's what I'm saying with them in that middle, Like so, like religious people, morally, the goal is to be here.
Speaker 1: The streets is here.
Speaker 4: Regular people don't really have no moral they don't have no true sense of accountability.
Speaker 6: I agree with what NB just said, not because of the street shit. And I agree with what you're saying, but not because it's scree just because I like to see people have to deal with the consequences.
Speaker 3: Of their action.
Speaker 1: That's what the streets.
Speaker 6: If you punch me in the face, you gotta deal with the consequences of that action.
Speaker 3: But that's regardless of what it is. If I call you a bitch, I gotta deal with that.
Speaker 6: Sure, if you punch me in the face, now you gotta deal with whatever that comes. Great, and it might come with me calling nine one one.
Speaker 2: But nowadays you have to know that if Charlemagne or somebody's calling you a bitch, it's usually a setup, right, because they want to set you up to punch you in the face, and then what that They're gonnarest you.
Speaker 5: They're gonna miswork for nine months, they're gonna see you.
Speaker 3: True. I'm just hoping you're not doing that. I'm hoping you don't do that.
Speaker 6: I hope I can get That's the thing, right everybody, I hope they can do some shit and hope nobody not Accountabiley.
Speaker 4: So so when you ask me about do I it's not being in the streets is not like a location, right, It's a It's a conduct. It's the way you act. It's the way you really is rooted in masculinity and accountability. It's being responsible. I can make him you.
Speaker 3: Can be a man and you can't and have accountability. I'll be in the street.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when you say being in the streets that's where you get the sense of accountability from. Obviously, I'm not selling sharm on one hundred and seventeenth Street no more. Right, but the conduct still remains the same. I didn't assimilate it into mainstream. I didn't become successful and changed my life and then start okay, well, I'm gonna still enjoy Gunner's music even though he don't have no shame and he told on that man like that. Don't change my conduct, my cold, my moral, my behavior, the moral compass doesn't change.
Speaker 6: You got a song on the new album called Kanye should have Never married that bitch.
Speaker 3: Jesus talk to about that record. What do you mean it's that bade?
Speaker 1: Is that really bad? Yes?
Speaker 3: That's bad? Why you call it? This? The mother of a child a business?
Speaker 2: Now, if Kanye comes to swings on you that what happens from then that's fair.
Speaker 1: We can line it up.
Speaker 4: It's a fair faith like if he wanted to faith he called me like glass, I need that.
Speaker 2: If he snuffs you, knock you down, he worth close to billion.
Speaker 4: I'm not soon first off from get up and dust cuts off or he finna win.
Speaker 1: Either way, we're fin the fight.
Speaker 4: But the idea of the song was turning the hole into a housewife. I just feel like in today's time his glasses, that's not that bad? Is that really that that we didn't got that far?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't see the need to call her that not what's the bitch or ho?
Speaker 3: Both? What both classes?
Speaker 2: That's that man's wife, my ex wife.
Speaker 6: Crazy see snooping them back in the day. It wasn't right when they did it, but they never put a name to Why wasn't it right? They never put a name to it, and they didn't label like there was like there was certain views that you come on ge style.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, just you can't put a label.
Speaker 1: So you can't call a whole hole.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe a generalization, but you can't say that person right there as a whole.
Speaker 1: Why not if.
Speaker 6: They're a whole, But if they not, they are anymore. But we got messed up at it is we started referring to all.
Speaker 1: Women as correct. But we all all knew all women wasn't we didn't.
Speaker 3: We didn't say it enough.
Speaker 4: No, No, we knew it, even if nobody else knew it. We knew all women wasn't holes. But what's wrong with.
Speaker 1: A girl if she's a hole? To call her a whole anymore? Though?
Speaker 5: But she's a mom and the housewife?
Speaker 1: Now right? A business woman?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you could have said Kanye should have married that business woman.
Speaker 4: If you get arrested for a feeling and you go to prison, you get out of jail when you fill out the application when they ask you are you're a feeling? Why can't you say I'm not a feeling anymore?
Speaker 3: I got parton? What if I got partoned?
Speaker 1: Okay, well who partner? Jimmy? The PaperWorks in our chair? The paperwork could not change it? Oh my god, no.
Speaker 4: So listen, I didn't No good look, and I'm so serious. This is serious part. So we wrote the song right, don't You can't turn the hole into our sall? That's why I did the song right. And I just felt like we're in a weird time where people are really trying.
Speaker 1: To wife worse. This is a big movement going on.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of really unstreet and unaccountable things right, and it's like people are not accountable, so they're just doing anything. And so when we wrote the song, we wasn't it wasn't even it's not specifically about them. Nobody was even thinking about Kanye or Kim when we wrote the music. We just wrote the music to be honest. I'm just listening to the song and I'm like, damn, you know. The idea of the song was called that bitch right, that bitch belonged to the streets. But I was thinking about it. We're such a time where nobody is actually like, it's hard for people to put a face to an idea because it's so far out of their wheelhouses every day, and I was like, damn, who going through something that proves and validates this idea? And Kanye just look at this situation.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess everybody has a pass, is what I would say, men and women.
Speaker 4: But we don't get to say we not that no more. But if you go to prison and you get two felonies for the rest of your life, you're a fella.
Speaker 6: That's like saying nobody can evolve. So Malcolm X wasn't always Malcolm Little. I mean, Malcolm Little did stay mackam Little he became Malcolm X.
Speaker 1: Totally agree.
Speaker 3: So you can you can definitely evolve and change.
Speaker 4: Do we think Kim evolved, Hell yeah, she didn't a hundred percent from ten years ago she did.
Speaker 2: How do we don't know, you know, because we don't know the situation that might have been. Kanye might have been a problem in that relationship. She might have wanted to be a housewife.
Speaker 4: The problem was when you first went into that relationship with that lady. It's a lot of stuff going on with women. Man, you gotta be really careful when you just jump out there. And obviously he wasn't listening to the Doctor Dre's album like he should have been. He would have knew that any of them Snoop Dogg's album. You can't turn the hole into a housewives. These are simple things, simple truths.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of holes that have been turned into housewives. I actually think.
Speaker 6: Sometimes in a lot of ways, holes make the best housewives because because just like people who've been in the street, they didn't been there, done that, and they don't want to do that no more.
Speaker 3: So they evolve and.
Speaker 6: Now they you would never know there's somebody married to a woman right now and had no idea glasses and them crips was running trains on her and watched in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know that. No, but it's again. The concept is just really simple. And obviously you see it went down in flames. It went down in flames. It's not again, it's not. I don't want to sound like I'm being harsh to Kim.
Speaker 6: Or even but I don't know whose fault it were, but it could have been Kanye's fault that it went down.
Speaker 3: Sure, I think that's what you were trying to think.
Speaker 4: I'm not blaming her, just a bad idea, Like you got to get somebody that's a little bit more plausible for the job, and I don't think that that was the correct plausible person for the job. Her life was shaved to be something completely different. But again, sometimes like ever since I've been talking about the song, it's been more or less about Kim Kardashian, my like or dislike for Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: That's just not true. I love Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 4: I mean, as much as you could love somebody you don't know that you don't have to really have a lot of respect for she was you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, because.
Speaker 6: Hasn't got a podcast called No Ceilings, y'all enjoy.
Speaker 4: Y's the point because everybody would be thinking, I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: She was sucking J Dick on tape.
Speaker 3: Jesus, that matters. I just mean somebody had a camera.
Speaker 1: No, she actually recorded, then they sold the video.
Speaker 3: That's a hustle. That's a hustle. Ge.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at her. I totally understand.
Speaker 4: I have the utmost respect for prostitutes, porn stars and anybody else that's hustling.
Speaker 1: But let's actually call it what it is.
Speaker 3: Most men that get with their women, they not getting a virgin. G. Come on, it's just the truth.
Speaker 6: They're not getting a virgin, whether it's on tape or not on tape.
Speaker 1: Him is far from a virgin man, Like we gotta.
Speaker 3: Go that far, but virgin every woman had the path.
Speaker 1: On tape, Jesus. So we just start with not sucking dig ona tape.
Speaker 3: In this day and age is kind of hard.
Speaker 6: See everybody pulling their phones out.
Speaker 3: This new generation got it rough. G.
Speaker 4: This is why I stay streaked, I see, because you have to have some moral compass and cold of behavior.
Speaker 1: Because look where we're at, like you like.
Speaker 4: Oh, now the only pool of women is who's sucking dig gonna tape?
Speaker 1: Now, I know, look at this one.
Speaker 4: So this is bout because I have to look at her face, right, because I don't want her to think like I'm like some kind of hee man woman had her. But it's like, it's too late if we start with sucking dig on tape.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: This woman has not sucked nobody dick on tape.
Speaker 4: And we've seen the video this lady, So I don't want her to think I'm just saying. I don't want her to think that I'm saying, we got at least start with not sucking dig on take.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we not wife who sucking dig.
Speaker 3: On test shouldn't be disqualified?
Speaker 6: Yes, it's yes, Okay, So what if what if the woman is given and doesn't know that he's being recorded.
Speaker 4: The exception is not the rule. She knew she was being recorded, she was performing, and then they sold the tape for money. They like Kanye's kids, His daughter gonna have to see that, his daughter gonna see this enemy like this man, this man calling my mother out of her name and it's not that's not what it is. I mean the young lady and young man, that's not what it is. They do this thing and don't think for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Back to the streets. They teach you accountability.
Speaker 4: Everything you do. You remember, this shit is going to matter everybody else in regular life. Sucking dick ona tape, You will not think how that's gonna bother you because they don't fucking got no morals. Who the fuck would suck dick on tape and think like later on cry like I sucked dig on tape and everybody saw it.
Speaker 3: What about people? Who's secret?
Speaker 6: He just said.
Speaker 3: The exception is some people out there that we've seen. I don't want to bring those names up, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can't sell it right if you sell it, soe like, this is way past it, sucking dig onna tape, Like, yes, most women probably most women probably have gave flatio right, that's the way right, So most women have right, but they also not doing on tape correct. And then if they did it on tape, they're not selling it for money because they.
Speaker 6: Mean they're making the best out of a bad situation, Beyonce said turned lemited in the Lemonade g what was the bad situation?
Speaker 3: She got caught sucking dick on tape? Who got caught Kim and or whatever it was. But then they ended up selling it, right, Yeah, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 4: But told him, why is it wrong when I'm saying you sucking dick on tape?
Speaker 3: No, it's not wrong with saying I don't think they got caught.
Speaker 5: They solely. That's how everybody saw it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I thought they got leaked and then they didn't know they solely solely. Anyway, let's move on.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: So, I see I didn't hear the album yet, but I see Notorious b I G on the album that a new verse old verse.
Speaker 5: No, that's a hooks Okay, I didn't hear it.
Speaker 4: It's caused the log. It's dope, the loco. It's a really dope song. It's really dope. At one time, I felt like Big Daddy came rapping at that bpm.
Speaker 2: You can you can relate of cane shit in one twere problems and me thinking I'm up.
Speaker 4: There like chub rock, and I closed with chub rock. That was the feel of the song. So I felt like such a hip hop Vet doing that, gotcha.
Speaker 6: I wanted to ask you about something you sit in to the group chat the other day. You said that mcavelly album and Snoop's doggy style dog Father dog Father. I'm sorry, Snoops dog Father are the same album. Every time I come here, we be and some ship. So let's go right to it.
Speaker 1: It's not even front.
Speaker 4: If Tupac doesn't pass away, mcavelly would be considered what dog Father is because you would have been coming off such high production, high value production, high value everything. What happens to somebody really shaped the market. What happened to Tupac shaped the marketing and how we received the next album, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Snoop didn't have the benefit of that. He just dre skipped on.
Speaker 4: He just DJ Pool, Me and DJ Pool even talked about it, and he was talking about how much he had to how how hard it was working on that album much they didn't get to do certain things, and then Snoop got the utmost criticism for it. But imagine if mcavelly follows all lies on me and Tupac is alive and it doesn't have how do you want it? It doesn't have the success of California lovet two number one songs. It don't have the Johnny j production because him and POC had fell out at that point. It doesn't have Doctor Dre because now Doctor Dre is gone and you dissing him, and now we could listen to your dishes and judge whether or not we think it's okay. So I think they're almost like the same style of album as far as the way they will follow such huge, huge releases.
Speaker 6: So you're not talking about sonically because sonically I just think Mcavelly's just a way better album, and I think that album goes.
Speaker 3: Whether or not it's my no I mean, bomb first, hell Married.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite POC album.
Speaker 4: But again, following the album, I don't think we hear it the same way. I think we when somebody passes away, we take their music differently.
Speaker 1: We start to accept certain things.
Speaker 4: It has an ominous feel, things start to happen, and I think in park situation, him passing away made us feel a lot different about what we heard.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that the point of that album?
Speaker 6: Or whether't he coming out through the alias mcavelly, which it made even crazy.
Speaker 2: So you said, I'm confused, You're saying the Dog for the album. Yeah, it's on the same as the mcavelli album.
Speaker 4: Yes, I said, the only difference is Tupac passed away, so set a marketing landscape for how we receive it.
Speaker 6: I disagree with that now mcavell album and you said it's it's it's my favorite.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, But it's part of him passing away because of the ominous feel of the records.
Speaker 5: What records is you like on album Dog?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I mean I like Pool's production.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pool did a lot of it, so I pretty much liked about three or four five songs.
Speaker 1: But again I like every song.
Speaker 4: On mcavelly because it just maybe if he's alive and he dis and nods, now it's different him this and.
Speaker 1: Nos in depth, it's like he did when he was alive. No, I mean on the records.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like if he's dissing jay Z, if he dissing notas if he's dissing doctor Dre and he's breathing air. Maybe again, right now we just talking about somebody looking at me crazy.
Speaker 3: You think they shouldn't have put the ABU ount is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, I think they did the right thing by putting the album out.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I think they're the same type of follow up to those albums, Doggy Style and dog Father. I think dog Father got a lot of unwarned criticism because of where everything was at at that time. I think DJ Pool being there, it didn't get enough credit because it wasn't Doctor Dre Doctor Dre leaving and I think Pop passed away, so it created a different space for us to hear the music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think to Live and Die in La, and you correct me if I'm wrong. This is because I'm on the outside looking and to me, that is the when I think LA, I think the Living Die in La to mean that is the quintessential West.
Speaker 1: Coast record in Los Angeles.
Speaker 6: If I landed at the airport, I would want to hear the Living diel a plan you know what?
Speaker 3: That's over California love.
Speaker 4: Because I can understand that from somebody that's from out of town. In town probably not, but out of town. I mean to us, like, we'll probably thinking about shook Ones or cream like that. But I'm sure New York is a completely different vibeh.
Speaker 1: Ones to cream.
Speaker 2: But most people would think Empire State Jay Z and Alicia Keys. Most people think that when they come to New York the States, but US hip hopheads, I would think of p s A.
Speaker 5: Jay Z, I would think of shook ones. I would think of you know, records like that.
Speaker 4: That's a great point because I don't think nobody in New York would think of Empire State of Mind as the record that you would think that's something.
Speaker 1: But then we was crazy because were healing chilling cousin.
Speaker 4: There was a horse and carriage planning, and it was like, oh, this feels like New York.
Speaker 1: But I guess I never thought about it.
Speaker 5: Because that's a touristy type of song.
Speaker 2: But here we were gonna play PSA allow me to reintroduce myself ones like That's it's hard to say that's a touristy song when a post child for New York made it to be a New York anthem. The Empire State of Mind is doing exactly what jay Z wrote it. Yeah, for sporting events and stuff, but I think he made it for everybody to see New York from a wide perspective, correct versus get even though raw New.
Speaker 4: York vibes, whereas like like I said cream. When I think of New York, I think of Cream, or I think of I guess because I've been here too, so you see certain parts of certain worlds you're like, oh, it's rougher, and in part said of mind is so clean, but it does fit for us. I guess inside.
Speaker 1: Probably something like I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: East Siders Okay, Okay, that's a that's a super inside of l A song.
Speaker 1: I guess that would be like our shook ones, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I love it the way the hommies come up to Snoop Dogg group, the East Siders, him and Trady and Goldie. Uh. Inside LA sugar Free, I'd rather give you my bitch. That's a super Los Angeles. You come into Los Angeles. I don't think nobody outside of Los Angeles really know about it, But inside of Los Angeles, that ship sets everything off.
Speaker 1: It's pretty fucking dough.
Speaker 6: When we talk about LA, is it anything that can be done to make the streets safe? Because when you think about you know, losing Great Nifty Hustle, losing.
Speaker 3: P and b Rock their way to make the streets safer. I guess in particular for rappers.
Speaker 1: Pop smoke, I mean, just people poor. I don't know.
Speaker 4: So many of these situations is just crazy. Like when we even we talked about what happened.
Speaker 1: With with A.
Speaker 4: P and B Rock, Like, you've been to La enough, You've been to La enough. I don't think either one of y'all been over there. I don't think either y'all been to Roscos. I'm sure multiple times neither one of y'all been to that rocks recently. But I wasn't stopping over there though, right, So that's like the locals Roscos, and it's like a place that look really poor.
Speaker 1: That's on the east side. This is my side of town. This is the Roscos I go to.
Speaker 4: I've been going there my whole life, and I don't think that's the kind of place where you jump out, so don't. I don't know if there's something that could be done except just making smarter decisions, Like I wouldn't go to no ghetto with what looks like two three hundred thousand dollars worth of jeweliy on. I just think that's a bad idea. I agree, I mean, why would you go around poor people You're supposed to look like an opportunity you're supposed to look like you can give an opportunity, not look like an opportunity. And I think a lot of times rappers it's a weird space. I think hip hop takes a lot of blame for a lot of shit, But I think the one thing that they have really elevated is floshing on poor people. Hip hop used to be the voice of poor people. Now it's about people telling other people how poor they is.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, And take your woman because you're too poor to have us.
Speaker 4: Broke nigga, You know, broke nigga. Me and broke niggas don't get along. It's just like God, damn all your partners is broke and your friends don't get along. So again, I think hip hop is and I think rappers are kind of flossing on poor people.
Speaker 1: Impoort.
Speaker 4: They gotta remember poor people following them, People who don't got a bunch of stuff. If you look on my page, you ain't seeing shit I got.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because I know people that support me, they don't have what I have, So why would I go to any ghetto with just all this jery on?
Speaker 1: I just think that's a bad idea.
Speaker 4: So I don't think what needs to be done is rappers got to kind of realize maybe the goal is not to floss on poor people. I mean I think they I think rappers got to make their own adjustments. I don't think it's nothing that could be done amongst I think we blame poor people for enough shit.
Speaker 6: So so what about somebody like nip who who was providing opportunity?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that situation is really nuanced, Like we you know, we talked about that.
Speaker 1: It's a really weird situation.
Speaker 4: Between two people from you know, the same community in so many words, and it's like it's a situation that went bad, you know what I mean. And it's it's so much stuff that we don't know about it, even me being from right down the street and this being my friend, I don't so many things that I still am learning every day about the dynamics of it. Death just come with life, and it ain't no getting away and the solution ain't always getting away from poor people. That's not going to cause you to die. It's just you know, we can die. That's the point of it. We can die, you know what I mean. And I think it's more important that we stay around poor people and providing opportunities and help when people get, you know, the better their life. That's the only solution. More opportunities for livable wages for poor people. I was thinking about that too. Hip hop is the America's last hope. Explain you mean just culturally what we represent that, Like I'm saying accountability, making.
Speaker 1: Sure a square is still a square.
Speaker 4: Like the fact that right now I'm telling y'all, you know, this lady is probably not the kind of lady you should marry, because in the everyday world is just losing morals every day. It's just more things are becoming acceptable for no reason, just for some false sense of inclusion, and it's just not real.
Speaker 6: But hip hop, and I love hip hop, so don't take this the wrong way. But hip hop can normalize a lot of bullshit too. We have normalized a lot of bullshit.
Speaker 4: But have we really normalized a lot of bullshit that wasn't normal in our communities already?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Like what I think that we've celebrated a lot of Like we celebrated the drug culture, Like we've glorified the gang culture. I think a lot of times people did those things out of survival, especially especially hustling. So we turned it turned into a thing people did out of survival that people never spoke about to coming cool, making records about it, like everybody want to be a dope boy or trap boy?
Speaker 4: Now, I mean, is that really the ghetto? I mean, what year the scarface come out? I don't know what the seventy something seems like it got worse though, No, it just became something appearing to us like we we take the burden. We take the blame as far as the ghetto, street urban culture, hip hop takes the blame for everything America's been celebrating this shit.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But if we know better, shouldn't we do better?
Speaker 6: Like, if we know these things only lead a lot of our people to jail, a lot of our people dead, shouldn't we come up with something else?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I think what we as far as hip hop, we also do do the best job for the people at the lowest parts of.
Speaker 1: Our community needed.
Speaker 4: Every while, I do agree that there is some responsibility, it's more about the elite. It's more about the top. It ain't really about the bottom. The bottom is going to be the bottom because it's you know, motherfuckers don't know, they ignorant, they don't have the information. So it's about us at the top, right, it's about the jay z. It's about envious about the people at the top, right by poor people. And you can't ask poor people to make better decisions out of you poor everything you do is by necessity.
Speaker 3: So I agree with that.
Speaker 6: But to your to what we were talking about earlier, Man, when you go down to that bottom, that's when you get real morals.
Speaker 3: That's when you get real principles.
Speaker 6: People that may not have a dollar, but they still got an integrity about themselves. Sometimes people at the top with all that money don't have that integrity.
Speaker 4: Well, they got the same integrity because the same person gonna sell drugs, right, the wealthiest person and big pharma and the poorest person gonna sell dope, same mentality. So I think it's about the job we do by other poor people within hip hop. That's the only place we fell in that in my mind, we don't.
Speaker 1: Do a really ghetto.
Speaker 4: People that succeed don't do the best job by people that's not succeeding. It's always kind of like, oh, you figure it out, Like that's why we started the New West. At that time, it was like it's way too much y'all figured out versus hey man, this is how you do it. You in the door, now let me show you how.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 3: It was you, it was Kendrick, it was Nip who was.
Speaker 4: Up Mike stro So that that hip hop has to do a much better job of that, Like the the people that are successful gotta come grab people that ain't successful.
Speaker 1: That's the whole premise. That's why it works so well.
Speaker 4: So I think, no, I don't blame us for I don't think we normalized drug dealing. I think drug drug dealing is normal in our ghettos.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we supposed to.
Speaker 5: We made it cool.
Speaker 1: Well it's not. It was cool because it was cool because it was success in the community.
Speaker 2: That I think they but a lot of people talked about an act like they did. Like even we talked about this morning on Yesterdays show. We talked about Michael Irving and his son, and Mike Rveran was like, my son is not that street yet, but he was. His son was acting rapping like a street dude because he probably sees it working. But he was like Mike Veran was like, my son grew up in the gated community. It was there's no street in him.
Speaker 1: Well, we had this conversation a many times before.
Speaker 4: I think that's the problem when everybody's trying to jump on the way that poor people have to kind of create.
Speaker 1: A way out for themselves.
Speaker 4: If you're a middle class person and you on the next track to be Michael Irvan's son and maybe go coach a football team, why the fuck is you doing?
Speaker 1: Rap? I mean, you just want But that's another thing.
Speaker 6: Glass alone told me I'm not a man if I'm not in the street.
Speaker 4: No glasses Malone told you the streets made him a man. Michael Irvin made cousin man. You know what I mean, Like Nigga, your middle your wealthy existence was the platform.
Speaker 6: That that proves you don't have to be street or necessarily religious.
Speaker 3: Then still morals in a person, Well.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because Mike erv was saying he don't got morals right now. He's like, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What's lack of morals. That's just like you pretending to be something you're not.
Speaker 2: That's a lack of morals.
Speaker 3: Ain't committing the crime, you just rapping about it.
Speaker 1: That should be a crime. We're just just lying and ship like you just Street and thug and up man some motherfucking interview.
Speaker 5: That's the truth, lied.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of rappers say they done killed this person, shot this person, but a lot of it is not true.
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 4: I hope not. I host everybody. I was just telling them the other day we was talking about Drake was talking about your boy, right, so he was like, the.
Speaker 1: Whole shit was Joe.
Speaker 4: And my whole point with Joe was like, how do you talk about Drake's mute?
Speaker 1: This is what Drake do. If you're not a.
Speaker 4: Fan of Drake music, you're not a fan of the current wave of whatever's going on.
Speaker 3: Oh I saw you do that. I saw I don't know whose podcast was you when I saw that.
Speaker 4: Back on, I'm telling them and my nigga was like, yeah, well you know what about him talking Street. I'm like, well, Drake talked like he was making threats in the chat, and I'm like, I don't want to find out. I don't want to be the nigga to find out that he has spent some money. So my whole attitude is like, do I thank the man out there thugging?
Speaker 1: Probably not. You know what, if I might even fluce, you could do some dumb ass shit.
Speaker 4: So if he trick his shit off playing around with the low level, then let's see all he.
Speaker 6: Got people around him that could be about that life. Who tied of people playing with their money?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they ain't talking. They wanted you to get some money.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, but they got to.
Speaker 3: I thought what you said was true though.
Speaker 6: It was just like, yo, if you to not like this Drake album is kind of hypocritical because it's the.
Speaker 3: Same music that he's That's what I say. It's the same music.
Speaker 1: Whatever the current he's the best at like Madonna. That's enough.
Speaker 4: Everybody got mad when I kept comparing with Madonna, And it's like Madonna used to do the same thing with music. She would take whatever the current wave of music and make a Madonna's song. Drake does the same thing right now. So if you you can't really dislike Drake's music, it's like you can't really dislike McDonald's. You can talk about it's unhealthy. You could make a lot of ridiculous arguments like I'm not in the mood for it. I want better, But come on, man, like Drake is like Drake, she is like a happy meal. It's kind of hard to kind of really hate on you just kind of be like, I ain't needing that shit today.
Speaker 2: But you can say, like I think some people say I want more rapping. Some people can say I want more of this type of song. But like you said, you can't hate this, it's true.
Speaker 4: But who would even want more from Drake? Like it's like want more from McDonald's. I want McDonald's to sell stakes. That's just not what Drake does. Drake has done the same consistent thing this whole time, whatever the current way, whatever's going on. He makes that and he's gonna make it the best it could be made at a mask consumption.
Speaker 1: That's my point. So I think it makes sense, makes sense.
Speaker 6: Cancer these Nuts is out right now from my guy glasses Malone.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 6: Make sure you subscribe to the No Ceilings podcast on the Black Second Podcast network.
Speaker 4: That's another thing. Like my motherfucking podcast is really good.
Speaker 1: I'm just pretty good at this.
Speaker 4: And don't don't go you can stream my ship. Go to the cryptstore dot com and buy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, the crypt store, the crypt Store, the crypt But I got blood on these they can shop with the making sure. I used to sell them. I used to sell I used to sell drugs.
Speaker 4: I would sell them drugs. They would make money off my drugs so they could buy my music.
Speaker 6: Cripstore dot com, Cryptstore dot com, Man, go get a cancer these nuts from my guy.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my boy Brasco, man the cryptstore dot com gave me my idea too for the crypt store. Who my boy Brasco, one of my partners from out the Myphis. He was like, man, you gotta be more a cript. I was like, man, you're right, I got to be a crypt more out loud? What yeah?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: No for real because it matters back ten and everybody will hear me, like hey, you cripping too arm.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, just just enough.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it's Glass alone, It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning with that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club