Speaker 1: Welcome back to Wow, what it's just been in a minute? Been a week, y'all.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to this episode of a ViRGE the intercom For them, I guess for them, it has literally been a week, but.
Speaker 1: It's been like ten days for us, we haven't seen each other ten days. Yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: I guess in my head it's not too crazy because I literally was like disappearing for a month at a time, for like ever. Yeah, I miss those times. I miss running away. I want to run away again. I miss when people would miss me. Now you guys have me all the time, and you don't care about me, you don't like.
Speaker 1: No, that's how I fucking feel. I go away for ten days, I go through the worst experience of my life. My hometown literally developed a heemorrhagic form of COVID. It made you bleed from your eyes and your asshole. It was so gnarly. It was the scariest thing in my life. And they put us on lockdown, and they put a dome, a dome, a glass dome over my whole.
Speaker 2: They gave everyone dome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gave everybody head to it. And that's how we got rid of it. No, they put a glass dome over Grand Bay, and there were rumors of nukes, so I had to sneak out at night with my family and that's how I'm here, so you should be. And my fucking teeth were stolen. Should I go into that a little bit? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's been saying that the game of radiation therapy.
Speaker 1: The dinis just randomly getting the chemo and radiation. It was fucked up. I was literally like bleeding, I don't know. And they took my teeth and the teeth for a week.
Speaker 2: But you do have your teeth now, So how'd you get them back?
Speaker 1: Black Market? I stole them.
Speaker 2: It looked exactly like your old one.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Was that hard?
Speaker 1: I killed thirty six people?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's well or mix could probably pick that up. Sorry, there's a copter. There's copter. Can you hear that? Kai? Kai? Are you picking up that copter? Outside? There's a helicopter circling right now. We're probably gonna be arrested in the next few minutes.
Speaker 1: Just like keep it tax fraud.
Speaker 2: Did anything else happened? Did anything that actually happened to happen that you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: So now you're telling me that my experiences are valid? Is that what you're telling me? Now?
Speaker 2: Wait? Also, what what finger do you rest your phone in my pinky's? Someone the other day posted something that that like, is will lead to authritis because you're like putting such a big strain on your pinky's and it can leave to your risk getting authritis. And it freaked me out. And also I have the ugly dent in my pinkies. So I'm gonna stop using my phone. I just feel like I have like.
Speaker 1: Really fascinating a phone that's actually really fascinatingly yeah, so I better see you on it like this episode.
Speaker 2: Well, I need to look at it for notes. That's different.
Speaker 1: Stopped using it though.
Speaker 2: No, because it's well, because I didn't want to have to have my notebook. I didn't want people to think that I was so old fashioned. Typewriter one I have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in Texas, my teeth are stolen. Nukes were dropped. The craziest thing is I I can't say that one that happened. It's just too intense. Were you gonna I'll just move on to the next thing.
Speaker 2: I think I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: I got sent away to prison. I did, I did, I did, y'all, and I had to, oh.
Speaker 2: Like I know things that actually I haven't in Texas, and I was like, yeah, I guess i'd be kind of weird to bring it up. Don't bring that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, but I like went to prison because I like stood my ground doing what I forgot? What did I say I went to prison for.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you've been lying all week. I don't know how to keep out, like I think.
Speaker 1: I went to prison, Oh, because i'd like a giant dick and it's illegal. It's illegal to have a big penis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: I went to prison for having a big penis in Texas. It's this long story. I don't even want to get into it, but.
Speaker 2: Oh it's it's a long story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but basically I went to prison.
Speaker 2: You didn't even get my joke.
Speaker 1: I was, no, I did, like my penises long, I just ignored it. But yeah, no, I like when I got in there, immediately I was like, yo, like I need to like stand my ground and be like the man this prison needs. So immediately I went up to like the strongest gang in there and spit in their face. Which was stupid because I was only in there for four days. And then I started this like underground what's it called, like economy with slim gems. So all of y'all's donations.
Speaker 2: But they didn't, don't it who donated, just all.
Speaker 1: The viewers, so like they really they would sit by my side like they were there for me, and like listener, like, thank you for putting money on my commission, like commissary, commisary, thank you for putting money on my commissary. Like I was able to buy slim gems. I was able to buy enough slim gins to start a little slim gym economy. And then yeah, I traded three up for a ship and I protected myself for four days and I'm here.
Speaker 2: I like, I'm not kidding. Once we start getting like like like a hundred views, I'm gonna start putting videos lying like that, like just like like slap myself in the want, like slap myself in the face, make me look really right and beat up and be like I just got in my house. Someone was in here and I had to fight them out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just like it's so fun to lie because y'all's reactions are so funny, like y'all don't put up with it anymore, like like Drew, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like how we I posted the picture of New York and everybody is like, are you there? And I was just like no, yeah, I'm just like yeah. Literally.
Speaker 1: I posted it as well, and all my New York friends were like, are you here? And I was like no, I'm just lying like literally, like.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just bored. I was because I was telling my friends. I was like, who's gonna like literally, who's gonna chuck me? Like if I say I'm here and you asked to hang out, I'm just gonna be like, oh my god, I actually leave tomorrow busy. Yeah, I'm so busy. And then I leave on Wednesday. That's what I was telling some people. I was like, I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: But I'll be back on the twenty fish. Yeah I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, literally, I'll be back immediately, like don't worry.
Speaker 1: No, That's what I was telling everybody. I was like like, I'm not here right now, but I'll be here in a week. I'm just posting this because everybody else is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just want to make fun of people. Stop posting. I'm like, stop posting this sky when I do the same thing. But I don't. I don't post the sky like that anymore. I've just evolved past misting this guy, like I've seen it enough times. But yeah, that's Strews update of how it was for him in Texas.
Speaker 1: There are some real things, but I'll let you talk for a little bit because I've been talking for.
Speaker 2: My shit is nothing. I literally have just been like I imagine me, like getting up in the morning, and like I get up, I put on especially because like Josh wasn't here, so I had the house to myself for a while. I would get up and like put on boxers and put on my ugs and walk around like hobble around the house shirtless and ugs and boxers because it was getting so cold in the house that like my feet were like in pain this morning. Yeah, I have to wear my ugs in the house. So I would just like hobble around in my ugs for a while, like boil some eggs, eat like boiled eggs.
Speaker 1: I can't then go.
Speaker 2: Sit on my computer and ed itss. I just sat up my computer editing and eating eggs all week, and then every now and then I would get invited out for a drink, and I would go drink and then like chain smoke a pack of cigarettes and then be like wake up the next morning with like three extra pimples and be like, what the fuck? Why am I breaking out again? And then I would do it like these six.
Speaker 1: Year amount of eggs consumed in this last week in this house is actually concerning.
Speaker 2: Maybe three dozen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't believe that. And right before I left, and it was like because I said, I was like, dude, I am just over eggs. I like can't do eggs, and he was like, you know what, Like I think I'm over eggs as well, and I was like fucking finally.
Speaker 2: Like no, you just you know what the beauty about eggs is. They come in all different forms. It's like if I were to stand up and be like, it's gonna make it. It's like if I stood up and it was like I'm over woman, Like I just don't find them attractive anymore. But there's just so many women. I was gonna. I was trying to make a dig about like they come in all shapes and sizes of beauty and you can have them and you could cook them in any way you fetishize certain No, that's the beauty about it is. I. Yeah, I do hyperfixate on one kind of woman. But then I get really disgusted and fucking tired of it, and I think it's gross and it's the nastiest thing ever got, and I move on to the next category. Oh my god, And that's how I treat people.
Speaker 1: That's actually really brave that you would admit that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. No, I actually don't.
Speaker 1: Please know she does.
Speaker 2: Does. But yeah, like eggs, you could just have someone who I'm over.
Speaker 1: Like potatoes, they're like potatoes. They're so versatile. People who eat sweet potato fries do it for attention. Sorry I stole that joke, but it's true. That's not my joke.
Speaker 2: I used to only eat sweet potato fries. I don't even think it's like for a health reason. I was just like, oh, sweet potato fries are so good. Now, if I got sweet potato fries put my face, I would throw up on them.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, Like I don't get it and never will. They're like candy, like like you eat a fucking regular potato. I'm sorry, it makes no sense. It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: Sweet potato is really fucking good, dude. It's some sweet potato and like a sweet green salad or just a salad in general, like a sweet down, like.
Speaker 1: Sweet potatoes, yams, all that, but like sweet potato fries, Like if you have the option to not get sweet potato fries, why are you getting sweet potato.
Speaker 2: If you are by if you're purchasing sweet potato fries knowing damn well, the only condiment is ketchup. You are going to prison.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is.
Speaker 2: Dipping sweet potato fries and fucking ketchup? I'm gonna shoot ran No, I'm gonna shoot you in the feet and push you over and stab you in the fucking lungs and stuff on you like I.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, she's gonna that's a joke every easy.
Speaker 2: I made to talk saying that and woke up the next morning and it got taken down and I was banned from posting for me because people kept fucking tagging me on that nasty smiley piercing video, which is offensive. Actually I'm gonna get into that. I want to get into that. Don't fucking tag me and that nasty breath. Those fucking disgusting ass people who don't take care of their piercings. If my piercing started to look funky and made my breast smell like shit, I would take it out, simple as that, Because what's more important having a stupid fucking piece of metal in my mouth or being sexy, hot and pretty and actually caring about myself like most sexy, hot, pretty people do. Exactly, I'm not fucking dirty. Don't fucking tag me in that ship. It actually pussed me off. And I just hate seeing like, bitch, brush your fucking teeth. Brush your fucking teeth. Because they had plaque buildings.
Speaker 1: You're piercing, it's like gross looking now you so, I know, like their gums are turning black.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, I was like that person has like that the black gums are not from that smiley piercing because she never even touched on it. I was like, that's either someone's birthmark or they have like a separate pot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably if they don't take care of your teeth to dental high gen.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was just like that's a different problem. But like also their ship being infected and they were like why did you take it out? Why did you not take it out? Like what did you think was gonna happen. But yeah, basically I told people stopping tagging me in it, because the next person tagged me in it, I was gonna contact TikTok, find their address through TikTok Corporation, go to their house, stab them in the chest, shoot them in the feet, push them over, and step.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And that was from top of the dome.
Speaker 1: Nice alright, ship, Because I ain't got time, I use a tablet of my mind, Liddle Wayne.
Speaker 2: He did not say tablet of my mind.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. We are probably did though, a sh tablet of my mind.
Speaker 2: No, he did not say that, because I wait, what song is that?
Speaker 1: From? A million? A million?
Speaker 2: He did say tablet in that because that song is like old enough that like tablets weren't like common.
Speaker 1: No, I think he meant like ancient tablet. You he meant his kindle.
Speaker 2: Yes, Amazon kindle Amazonian, that's what they should call the workers Amazonians.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Amazonian goddess. No, but since we were talking about teeth, I might as well actually talk about my teeth. So I went to the dentist in Texas and I had some I had a toothache, which like I haven't gone to the dentist in probably like five or six years, which like already already for me is like a red flag because like I just have like I just have like so many teeth problems from a kid, Like I just have like really acidic breath or something. I don't fucking know. My mammal is all melted off from a kid. But I like I'm a kid from being a kid. So I went and sat down in the dnnist chair or whatever, and I was sitting there and she like opened my mouth and like without even like looking at my teeth. She was she like opened my mouth, looked inside for like maybe two seconds, and then pulled out her like tools, and she was like, do you drink a lot of energy drinks? And I was like, I was like why do you ask? And she's like, because it looks like you drink a lot of energy drinks. And I was like, I mean, like my entire personality online for like two years was literally red Bull. Like it was literally me drinking Red Bull. And she was like, she was like, huh, that's weird because your teeth are like destroyed from those energy drinks. And I was like, oh my fucking God. So like the only reason I had to pay forty two hundred dollars four and sixty two dollars do for all that They filled three cavities, and then I had a root canal because one of my teeth was so fucking disgusting that it reached one of my roots in my thing and they had to go in there and scrape all that shit.
Speaker 2: You aws are like an older person problem, you should have a root cannal.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying. My teeth were destroyed from Red Bull, so like, stop drinking Red Bull, stop drinking acidic drinks in general. But I told her, I was like I did for like three years, but then I haven't for like the last year because they made my heart hurt. They like fucked up my heart. And she was like, huh, well, the damage already been done. And so she was like, basically like, you're gonna be dealing with this for the rest of your life, dude.
Speaker 2: That's gnarly. I wonder I probably have that then too, because I was no, but I haven't been drinking Red Bull kind of since I moved to LA, And right before I came to LA, I think that year it was like my last time at the dentist, so I got like three cavity. I also got like three or four cavity fill. I have a lot of cavities. Are cavities from sugar? What is that? Like?
Speaker 1: I don't even care. I like have completely neglected that like side of the world because it's really a source subject for me.
Speaker 2: It's literally so expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well literally not even that. But when I was like a kid, me and Maddeline, like I have my twin sister, Madeline, like we would go in together and get our teeth looked at, and they had this wall of like kids who had like came in and had zero cavities, and like there was like a bunch of kids on there. And every time I would have like one or two cavities and Maddelin wouldn't have any, And I was like brushing the fuck out of my teeth and they probably not good. No, it's because I found out why and they told me. They were like, oh, like, it's literally not his fault. He has good like dental hygiene, like his gums, he's flossing all this shit. But it's because I have, like, like I said, reflux, and when I'm asleep, it like without me even realizing, like bubbles up and then that acid like melted my enamel off when I was a kid. So now I have just fucking no enamel teeth that like causes me to have cavities regularly, And I'm a dentist dream because they just get to fucking milk me of all my money. Always.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have probably like I have a cavity that got filled, and I know, uh, the teeth that get filled they stain quicker, because like obviously it's not like your regular teeth. So I have a tooth that's in the back of my mouth that like it looks like the worst cavity ever. It's like so gross. But like I don't fucking care, Like I'm not going to the dentist. Like if someone wants to pay for me to go to the dentist, sure, I'll like run in there. I don't care. But am I going to allocate the funds for myself? Fuck no, bitch, unless my shit is falling out or it hurts. Nothing hurts. My teeth are moving, I think because maybe my wisdom teeth are coming in. But I don't give a fuck. I'll wait. So that shit's infected and like.
Speaker 1: Rotting over like I know, don't so bad. That's the reason why I went was because I was like, Okay, like I've heard so many horror stories of people just like waiting too long to get their teeth fixed and then having to spend thousands and thousands of dollars. Like I'm just gonna go in get these cavities filled like and then call it that and spend maybe one thousand dollars total. But I just waited too long, and I had to spend four two hundred and sixty two fucking dollars to my part.
Speaker 2: In like Miami, where like the dentist is in like Applaza next to a little Caesar. So I've been like, pay really cheap. That's what literally what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: They're gonna give you porcelain veneers good. They're gonna like take bone fragments from dog bones in the back and carve teeth out of them and stick them in. They're gonna give you wooden teeth good. But just another thing that I used to do at the dentist when I was younger, was I used to like After a while, I got used to like getting cavities filled, and I knew, like what this mask they put on my face was. I didn't know what it was, but I knew it made me feel good. But when I was a kid, I was getting like an insane amount twice a year, an insane amount of laughing put into my body, like nitrous oxide. People do whippets of it now. Well, when I was a kid, they would put it on me, and I would get fucked up, like absolutely loaded, like seeing God moments, like looking up at the paintings on the ceiling and like the bright lights like buzzing my vision and like having auditory hallucinations like all this shit as like a child, like it was like literally mind blowing, Like I would look over at this painting and like have like hallucinations of the people in it, like moving and shit like, which is crazy to think about if you've like done nitrous oxide, like as an adult, like that shit kind of doesn't really happen. But as a kid, like I was getting an insane amount pumped into me, which I don't know if I should have been, but I caught on. I realized when I got cavities, I would get the nitrous oxide. So then for like three years of my life. I was like very sparingly, just like shittily, like brushing my teeth just to get the stank out of my mouth and that was it. But I was actually like cognitively getting cavities on purpose to get fucking high from well.
Speaker 2: I never went to the doctor growing up, and never went to the dentist, so I didn't have any experience with any drugs. I got vix put on my chest, leapt on there, and I got my ass sent into my room.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to like investigate the nitrous oxide to drug experiment tour pipeline, Like there has to be a connection there because like maybe weed isn't the uh gateway drug, maybe nitrous oxide from the dentist is. And no one wants to have that conversation.
Speaker 2: Fully, I feel like most people who end up like experimenting or people who like have like intense surgeries and ship at a young age and they're.
Speaker 1: Like all right, this like we felt kind of good me and like seventh grade after my new surgery, I was like I was like, wait, wait, did a minute run that back? I don't have the raw dog life.
Speaker 2: I can just I don't have to raw.
Speaker 1: This is perk thirty and ruin my life.
Speaker 2: Per thirty, I believe. But yeah, I didn't go to the the dentists until like high school because my teeth were fucked up. Actually, eighth grade was like one of my first memories of actually going to the dentist was I remember I had to get like fucking five cavities filled in eighth grade before I got my braces, and I got them filled and then I got braceist. Because I don't even know if I want to insert a picture of what my teeth looked.
Speaker 1: Like before she had the ankle biers. The dogs are out, I used.
Speaker 2: To tell me about. I Like the way I describe it is, my teeth were literally playing soccer like they were like all like shuffling around each other trying to kick, Like yeah, and my teeth are actually I don't.
Speaker 1: Think they've moved that much, but they really haven't.
Speaker 2: I think I just now realized that they have moved since I was like younger, because I was even looking at a video like from a few months ago, and when I like backed my head up to laugh, I could see that my teeth were moving. And for some reason now it's becoming like a really big insecurity in mine, Like, yeah, now I'm starting to get really insecure about like my teeth, and they I think they have moved a little more in the past like a year, so that's why I'm noticing them more now. But I'm like really insecure about my teeth.
Speaker 1: Beautiful teeth, thanks.
Speaker 2: Babes, my beautiful cavity written teeth. But I don't have any like toothpains.
Speaker 1: So I don't think I have like a root canalary.
Speaker 2: I don't think I need a root canal or anything.
Speaker 1: No, probably not, I know.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I have like zero pains in my teeth. The only time where like there was like two weeks where like the back of my jaw was like really hurting, like this dull, weird pain. And then I was like, I'm assuming that's my wisdom teeth like starting to grow out, but it's not hurting.
Speaker 1: Let me explore in there.
Speaker 2: You want to explore my mouth? Yeah, okay, I'll shrink you down and you in there and toss you back.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's one of my toxic traits, if if we want to just get into it, is that I just don't believe in going to the doctor. I don't fucking care, like I genuinely don't care, Like like the second like a manager or someone wants to be like here and you're like, next time you're getting paid for something, we're gonna allocate the funds and like keep them. Actually no, I'd be like give me that shit. Don't play with me, like you're not my mom, Like stop playing with me. So literally nothing could make me go to the doctor unless my mommy or daddy like brought me there and like they went to go pay, and then I was like stop, like you like, ah, I guess I'll pay.
Speaker 1: I feel that there were six months recently, very recently that I was like heavily convinced that like doctors were just lying to everybody, and like I could fix all my problems myself with my fucking weird holistic chemicals, which like there is some validity to that I do my head.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like cavemen didn't have.
Speaker 1: Perk thirties, but also they lived like thirteen years old, and like they were grown adults when they were at thirteen, and now we live to like one hundred. But there is some validity to like my stack or whatever that I take now. But I'm like, I don't I like going to the doctor. I'll say, I like going to the hospital. Like going to the doctor. I love the attention. I love I don't.
Speaker 2: It literally gives me so much anxiety because I'm like, I don't like. No, I don't care, like I literally I can't stress enough.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking care, like, but I care, and I want you to be well.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You know what you need to do is go get your fucking stomach looked back, because it's ridiculous. It's too long.
Speaker 2: So they could tell me I have IBS and be like, all right, here's your car so you can ship wherever you want, and then like like, I don't. I don't even know if there's a cure for IBS.
Speaker 1: Something easier. I think you just have to point like a blow dryer at your stomach.
Speaker 2: I think also they might they might tell me what I can and can't eat, but I don't want that shit either, because I want to do whatever the I want.
Speaker 1: They did that to me when I had my shit looked at. They were like, you can't eat this, this and this, and I legitimately through the paper out the same day. I was like, I refuse to like follow a diet like I'm not eating like fucking seeds.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, like I'm yeah, I just don't believe in it, Like I don't care if something's gonna happen, like it's gonna happen, like like that's one of my talks of tricks. I just don't believe in it. I don't care about the fucking dentist. Unless my teeth started like fucking hurting and like falling out and like I was swallowing them in my sleep, then I would like start going to the dentist and be like give me a fake one, or would just hit someone up on ig and be like give me veneers, like come on, we have progressed past needing dentists, but just can get viniars. Actually, I would never get veneers, though. I think veneers were the worst thing done to humankind, and I think it's so mean. I think there's something natural.
Speaker 1: There's natural like veneers that are done naturally that I'm like, oh, those look really good.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of ones that like now, like fucking people who do botox are also like come I also we'll do your teeth, like we'll touch your teeth too, and I'm like, one, I'm like, you shouldn't be getting your teeth done by someone off ig should be going to.
Speaker 1: Well. One of my toxic traits and this is a very real one, and Kai witnessed it today partially but not letting Enya or Josh clean the house because I have a very particular way of cleaning, and then getting mad at Inya and Josh for not cleaning up the house.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I think I keep the space like clean. I defin didn't pick up before you got here. And I remember before I went and got you from the airport, I had made a content out there. I was like, here's gonna be so annoyed by the way I have the house right now.
Speaker 1: Genuinely didn't. I wasn't annoyed at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just have like a way, my little way of doing things. I'm like, I put the dishes away before I do the other dishes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like it drives me insane. Like Inya like does her dishes, which is like awesome because like having her, I think, like having a roommate that does her dishes is like rare. I don't fucking know. I think I don't know, But in your dishes.
Speaker 2: I has never touched the sea.
Speaker 1: He hasn't touched the dishes once in his fucking life, but in your desert dishes. But she doesn't put them away, and that drives me absolutely. Sometimes then when she does put them away, she does it wrong, and I'm like, oh my god. So then I go in there and that's I don't.
Speaker 2: Put them away because I would throw all the cups in there because I don't care how they look in there. I'm gonna take them anyway. But Drew has all of it so particular that I'm like, I'm not about to sit here and waste my time. And also you don't like them put in their wet and in my head, I'm like, if I'm here, I need to do it all. At the same time, it's it's a whole fucking thing, and I'm like I.
Speaker 1: Don't like no, but see that's like that's toxic, like on my part, like you should be able to put the dishes away. But then and also like, yeah, there's just other little things that like I have to Yeah, I wake up early in the morning and I just like do my little cleaning, my tasks, and I am so angry while doing them. I'm like, why can't you just fucking wipe the ketchup off the fucking glass countertop and the and it's mainly Josh is doing in there, but that our little ottoman thing in there, what is that table? The table, the coffee table is fucking rancid. Like every day I go in there, and it's because we all eat our food on there, and just like I don't, yeah you don't, but like me and Josh do. And I clean up after myself.
Speaker 2: But but Josh leaves his whole side.
Speaker 1: You know, I started doing this thing, which is so annoying. But Josh will be eating there and he'll spill something on there, and I'll go grab the spray bottle and spray it and clean it while he's eating, so he knows. And I just know when we have this like vinegar spray, and I know so stinks like shit, and I know some of it gets on his food. And I do it on purpose because I'm like, okay, like, if you want to eat here, you're gonna have to pick up after yourself. But if you're not gonna pick up the after yourself, I'm gonna spread your food with wind decks and you're gonna eat wind decks and you're gonna get amonia poisoned. Kidneys are gonna melt, but you're gonna learn your lesson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do have your own ways. I'm curious to see what your own apartment is gonna look like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let it go. It's gonna be terrible. It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I doubt it though, because when I'm here alone, I feel like I tend to clean more when I'm alone in the house because I'm like, like, it feels like tending to my space. It's kind of like how I always like, am cleaning my room in a way. I clean my room every day, and it's always dirty to me in my head. Like people go in there and they're like, it's not dirty here, but I'm like, dude, it's it's so disgusting, Like I haven't. I haven't, like a zool makes so much fucking first actually ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, it's our events and we have black mold.
Speaker 2: I just want to Should I text the landlord right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Literally, you're getting a live update of us communicating with our landlord. Our vents are rancid, like absolutely the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 2: I actually don't even know if that's someone else's no, because it's more than just that that or no.
Speaker 1: I think we have to know that is our duty to do. But I just need to know where to get those like vent covers because it's such a random size though, like it's like we'd have to like cut to size or something. I don't know. But that's why I think we have mold poisoning, which is another toxic trait of mine. I think we have mold poisoning. I think our house is full of black mold and we're all just like and that's why we're like sad. I sent any a screenshot of like all this symptoms, and one of them is like depressive.
Speaker 2: I was just depressed in the house where we apparently didn't have.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't what happened in between there and here, A lot life happens. But yeah, that's a toxic trait I have is I'm like fully convinced that there's toxic mold in our couch. Specifically, our couch is just gross.
Speaker 2: A lot of the friend of her in our house is just like gross, but it's like why why replace it when at some like eventually I feel like saying this people get big no no, like eventually, we obviously all want our own spaces. And I'm like not about to throw down, like each of us throwing down like one to two k's.
Speaker 1: On a nice couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when what the fuck are we gonna do? Split up the cushions? Like it's not worth it and.
Speaker 1: I don't want to buy that piece off of someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we just have to leave it. But yeah, the couch is gross. Our couch is disgusting. It like, oh, it radiates like humidity and heat and it stinks.
Speaker 1: Now there's piss on it.
Speaker 2: I think a zul piste on the couch because it like smells gone.
Speaker 1: A zul pissed on the couch.
Speaker 2: She missed you, I know she probably be while she was like scared of other people in the house when she like does that thing where she like just hugs into the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's never pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't piss everywhere though, So maybe one of the humans who sleeping That's.
Speaker 1: What I was thinking. I was I went in the Indians room and I was like, has anybody slept on the couch recently and I was like what, And I was like, because it smells like human piss on the couch, because cat piss has a very distinct smell.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just it's like in the bathroom there's like there's a scent starting in the house.
Speaker 1: It's the mold.
Speaker 2: There is a sense starting in the house. I don't I don't want people to think our house is like gross. It's not gross.
Speaker 1: Is our house gross? Yes, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Nor house is not gross. It's as you would expect the house of like three like twenty year olds to be. It's it's like cute and it's nice, but it's not like super well furnished because like, bitch, we don't have to say it again, we're not raking in the dough, like come on. Like I think some people, like we're kind of talking about this yesterday. I won't go to in depth, but I think some people see, like specifically with me, like with the clothing I own and like stuff, and they're like, damn, how does she have all that money? Like how can she afford that? Trust me, I asked the same thing. Yeah, Like I the thing is like I spend past what I need to be spending and that's as far as I will get on my finances, yeah, publicly.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe if we maybe, if we had like good money like that, we'd be living in a house and not an apartment where we in my apartment with a con with a concrete backyard. In my room is the living room. It's a say, a two bedroom apartment. But that's beside the point. My other toxic trait is I am so nosy, and I've talked about this lightly before, but it is a toxic trait. Like I, if you were talking to me, I will fully stop talking, like I will stop communicating with you if something else comes up. If like if someone else is walking by and I hear even the slightest word that's of interest to me, I won't let you know I'm not talking to you anymore. I will just start blocking you out and listening to the other person, and then I have to be like, oh sorry, or was it listening what? And like that is a toxic trait because it's like really mean, because people will just be like talking to me and it'll it doesn't even matter what conversation we're having having, Like if you want to have a serious converse with me. Have it in taking doors, yeah, have it between four walls with nothing on them and like nothing happening in that room, because then maybe and even then so maybe I can fully listen.
Speaker 1: No, I think I'm good literally doing it right now. I didn't hear it where he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, are you doing the thing where you're just waiting for me to finish talking.
Speaker 1: So you could No, I was just like lost in my head. I was just like thinking of just like other shit, like completely Yes, me and Drew.
Speaker 2: Had like a ketchup talk last night for like three hours, and so many moments of it. I would just be thinking of like eight million different things and trying to listen to But Yeah, that's one of my toxic traits, is I like, I'm just fucking nosy. I'm too busy being chismosa. I don't have time to talk to the people I love because I'm too busy trying to hear what shit other people are saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking about camping, That's what I was thinking about. I was like, we need to go on a camping, that's right. I don't know how my brain got there, but I was like.
Speaker 2: Isn't it like too cold to go camping comfortably.
Speaker 1: Now we could go to the Raphael Swells in Utah in camping desert and it wouldn't be too cold, but.
Speaker 2: Do we get cold? And I oh, Also, this is kind of like my doctor's toxic trait, but it's like way worse, especially because it's fully based in like the privilege that like, as like a white person, I can do this. My tag on my car is expired three years strong now, and my car but this isn't like necessarily a privileged thing. Also, my car needs an oil change, and both of those.
Speaker 1: Are things I didn't get your oil change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both of those are things I have no plans on doing. That is not on my mind.
Speaker 1: I was like, and you should get it done while I'm gone.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, yeah. The thing is I only took my car out. I'm not kidding, Drew. I left the house in my car maybe three times the whole time, and then I was just sitting on my computer editing and working. Actually maybe like four times, because I went to like the grocery store twice and then like write it once and then the heaven Chop. And that's what I did for like ten days that's the only time I left the house. And then if it wasn't like that, I was either getting in an uber or someone was picking me up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Hey, that's a good life though. That's kind of the life I.
Speaker 2: Lead, except you never get in the car.
Speaker 1: I know. I just like kind of you hitch rides, You're a hitchhiker. I'm a hitchhiker baby.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's one of my talks of traits. And my dad is not going to hear this because I don't think he listens to full episodes. But I've been going back and forth with my dad about getting my I've been that I never lie to my dad, but I've been lying to my dad. He knows like that I'm lying. But I've been lying to him about this tag literally for the past four years that I've lived here. Like he's always like, did you get your tag? Did you get your tag? And I'm like yes, yes, Oh my god. And then like I was driving the car once and like had him on speaker and he heard the blink and he was like, are you driving right now? Because we had just had a conversation about me and bidding that I didn't have my tags done. And then he was like are you kidding, Like are you actually kidding? Are you driving to go? Get it done? And it was like it was such a rhetorical question because him it was nine pm and for me it was six pm. I was like, no, I'm going to dinner, like I'm going to meet my friends. And he's like, you can't do that. He was like, how far are you from the house. Go take the car back to the house and uber there, and I was like, I'm already five minutes away from where I'm going, Like I can do that, Like I'm sorry. And then when I was in Miami, I lied to him again, but he fucking I got myself caught and I had to admit to him that I was lying. But it's all funny games. But my dad literally was like searing the fuck out of me because at one point I had no license and my expired.
Speaker 1: Time go to jail, jail, going to jail.
Speaker 2: But I was like, you're gonna get a fucking felony, And then that scared the fuck out of me. So I got my license because I was like it was also really inconvenient to be like, Okay, I'm going to New York. I need my fucking passport, Like, did you see that they're gonna update that you need a new kind of IDA to travel in twenty twenty three by twenty twenty three. Yeah, it's good. It's like they were all for my first one when we first went to the DMV and they're offering it. No, now they're making like you have to get that by twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they were doing that. By twenty twenty two, you have that. Yeah, you just gotta you get a star on your license, that's it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you got a license recently, I'm pretty sure you got a real id.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Another one of my toxic traits is thinking I can build, slash, make anything that is very I feel.
Speaker 2: Like that's such a man like toxic trait.
Speaker 1: No, literally I can make anything, but I have made nothing in my life, like anytime and he's like I want to buy this, and I'm like, no, we can, we can go make that, and like I swear to God, I have never used the power tool once in my life.
Speaker 2: Like I've built anything that.
Speaker 1: Can in this house, Inya has like built and yeah, I'm just I don't know where I got that blind optimism from but I genuinely believe it in a moment when I say it, like no, like we can I even say it about clothes. I'm like, oh, I can make that. I've never sewed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say you even say about things that, like you'll say it about glassware like you're about to go blow.
Speaker 1: Flass, like, oh that this is cute. Like I can probably like figure it out. But maybe that's like what makes me me, you know.
Speaker 2: No, that's what makes you a man. That's like one of the manliest traits about you is you're being like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make it, like but I cannot stress this enough. I have never made anything ever ever in my life.
Speaker 2: Another toxic trait of mine that is actually toxic is I'm always right. So I have to do it for it to be done right, but I will complain the whole time while doing it. Yeah, I am such a like piece of shit, Like I need to have the final say. I need to have the final say, but I need to ask everyone their opinion and ignore it.
Speaker 1: It's a control thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am fully a control free like even up to like the podcast and stuff like, I am like a fucking freak. Of nature and I am a tyrant and I like need to but.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's good on projects like this where like there needs to be some control, but like on other little things, I'm like like just let let go. No, I get like I need I'm like just like I think I said it already, but like you're like, I don't have blind optimism, like I have blind pessimism, Like.
Speaker 2: You know, it will all go to shit if I am not stressing over and making sure it goes right, and even if I'm putting all my time and stress into it, it will one hundred percent go wrong.
Speaker 1: Can I say something? It all works out in the end even if it doesn't, do you know why?
Speaker 2: Because that's the way it was meant to be.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And we'll also just be dead like so it actually doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Like Josh should be worth talking about like old age and I was actually I don't know if I could say this. This this comes with a trigger warning. But it's not like I don't want it to be like the saddest thing ever. It's just like this goes to show how morbid I am. And I get it from my dad because when I was like fifteen, my dad was like talking about possibly so.
Speaker 1: And you're not letting go.
Speaker 2: I'm done to keep holding hands. It's like warm. When I was like fifteen, you know when your parents get to that age where they start talking about dying. My dad has always threatened his death to us, even when he was like thirty three. He'd be like, I'm gonna fucking keel over and have a heart attack and y'all are never gonna see me again. And I'd be like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: My dad does this same fucking shit. He's like, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, Like you're gonna miss where are you going at? He's like, You'll like I may be annoying you now, but like when I'm dead, you'll remember this. And I mean it's working because it has not left me now.
Speaker 2: You live in fear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ba, I know what. I Am gonna miss you when you're gone. Are you gonna miss me when you're gone? You said the fuck the Cup song?
Speaker 2: When I was like fifteen, my dad literally looked we were we were having dinner, like it was not a part of conversation. You're so annoying. But my dad looked at us and he was like, if I'm ever old, like of old age. I'm like a vegetable. You better fucking kill me. He was like, he was like, don't.
Speaker 1: He was like, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: He was like, and yeah, I know that's where I get my like morbid ideas of like life and death because my dad fully drolled that unto me and I fully believe that shit. I'm like, bitch. My dad was like, if.
Speaker 1: I can't like wipe my own ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I can't wipe my own ass, I don't want anybody. I don't want anyone who is in me touching my ass, like fucking put me out.
Speaker 1: When people touching my ass, I do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he was like, he was like, just fucking He was like, if I can't talk to you, why are you holding me? Like, like what is happening? Like, let me go? Like he was like, especially if he was like, it's different if I'm like young and there's an accident, but if I am old, He was like, if I'm like eighty seven, I'm not gonna get up and start doing jumping Jackson girl, let me go. Like, he was like, just call it quits. I was telling Josh that I was like not to be morbid, but like I don't know how you tell me if this is too morbid, But I'm like, I don't even think it's morbid. I think it's like the toxic like aftermath of being someone who's been just like so depressed all your life and like always been like if anyone's gonna take me out, it's gonna be me. Like that's like always in my head. I don't believe I'm gonna die in a car crash. I don't believe like any of that shit. I don't think a murder is gonna get to me because I've said this before, and let a murderer come in this house, and I know they're gonna murder me. I'm gonna kill myself and now you have to go to jail for it. Anyways, Like it's I'm not gonna die from like poison, and they're like arson or something like I'm I like, I'm not gonna die from like going to I'm not dying of anybody's hands but my own, because I'm also not dying of old age, because I'll be damned if I'm still alive and I can't drive my car to go to lunch, Like are you kidding me. Like if I'm to the point that like one of my girls hit me up and they're like, let's have lunch, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I have to my cataracts. My cataracts have me blind. I can't see in front of me.
Speaker 2: I have to be like dragged by some like young person who hates their job and hates me to go and like have lunch. Like, bitch, kill my ass if I can't like get on deep hop, kill.
Speaker 1: My ass, kill my ass.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, not kill me. I'm just gonna I'll do it myself. I'm like, I'll wash y'all's hands clean. And the thing is, I'm like, who's really gonna be sad if I'm like ninety and I do it to myself.
Speaker 1: That's my thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think anyone's gonna be like, No, she had so much like like she lives a great line. Yeah, she was happy. So yeah, that's one of my toxic traits is that I just I believe that it's it is my doing.
Speaker 1: We should do an episode where we sit in each other's laps.
Speaker 2: I think you you are like so physically like touch deprived all you've.
Speaker 1: Been No, I had a lot of sex back. I swear I told Kai about it. I did. I did. I'm not touched deprived. No, You're like, You're like I've just been taking Osha Ganda and it's making me super horny.
Speaker 2: I'm constantly well, I don't need I'm just always horny, Like I'm literally I am clinically like.
Speaker 1: Horny, like real shit, we need to get that diagnosed.
Speaker 2: I'm just always walking around just like leaving a trail behind. Like people always like, did you piss yourself?
Speaker 1: And I'm like no, like that's a different and then I'm back there just like.
Speaker 2: With my mouth, dude, the way you moved it down. But why aren't brains dying to sponsor and it because like imagine that and then we're like we cut to like a different everywhere.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sponsoring, thank you, better help for sponsoringers. Okay, I'm bouncing off of that. And one of my last ones is being sexually attracted to people twice my age. I don't want to go into that. I just will let that happen and just let that be.
Speaker 2: Let that mean what it means.
Speaker 1: Fan, y'all can just interpret that how you will.
Speaker 2: And I feel that, but that's because like, I don't I don't need no fucking twenty three year old who's gonna gaslight me. I'm like, all right, shut the fuck up. Like, but that's that's neither here, and that's a big conversation. We don't have to go into that.
Speaker 1: And then my last one is thinking grizzly bears won't kill me because they are so cute and I just want to watch them play. I think I think that's pretty toxic. I just think I could go up to I want to watch them. I think I could go up to a grizzly bear and pet it and I wouldn't die. And I think a lot of people could do that. But I think we just have this stigma set in place. There's societal pressures telling us not to go fuck with grizzly bears. But I think there's actually there's probably more to that than we realize, Like there's they're probably sent to me.
Speaker 2: You know what. My one of my toxic traits is is every single day of my life, I will wake up and look at something on my phone, like a piece of item that I don't need, and I will say and I will look up from my phone at someone I'm next to you and be like, you know what I need and then say the most unneeded thing ever. Yes, I'm like, you know what I really need. It's like a good pair of boots.
Speaker 1: Like, girl, you have thirty in your closet and these are six hundred dollars with a tow and.
Speaker 2: Yeah all of them are like so like they're like all like hundred dollars investments and investments quote unquote I made because I was like, no, this is like like it's a collector's piece and I wore it once and the fucking soul pops off because it's like thirty years old. Yeah. I actually I have.
Speaker 1: My final toxic trait.
Speaker 2: I have to call the shoober today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for all my shoes, actually your cobbler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gobble, they have. They call it the shuber.
Speaker 1: And now why the fuck are they called cobblers?
Speaker 2: No, one's because they're hobbling and cobbling. Yeah, I wish I could talk about who I've been saying has been hobbling around my mind.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that ship was actually killing me. Should she one day? One day we'll be able to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's straight. She has been hobbling she's been hobbling around.
Speaker 1: Tobbling goblin when I'm another toxic traite popping in my mind. I lost it. I lost it.
Speaker 2: I think that was it. Also, I was being like, oh, I one of them was like probable ibs being a toxic trait because all I do is talk about my stomach pains.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's one of my as well as like eating like absolute shit but then complaining when my stomach kurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like, the thing is, people people have done a good job. I have done almost too good of a job at normalizing Yeah. Wait, but they've done too good of a job at normalizing like depression to the point that people who are just like kind of sad think they have depression. No one's done a good job of Just if you normalized complaining, then there won't be this like over like swhelming amount of people who were like I'm depressed, because they would they wouldn't have to put a big label on it. They could just complain willingly and freely and not be judged for complaining.
Speaker 1: I think you're like talking about therapy though.
Speaker 2: No, I think it should be normal to complain to the therapy, like to the to the public. Like, Okay, that's what I'm saying. We need to normalize complaining to the public, because what I think the problem is a lot of people are like, I'm depressed. Here's why. But then they just go on to name like a bunch of complaints about mundane life and they're like, and that's why I'm so depressed, and I'm like, no, depression. Depression isn't just like you're annoyed because like you have to like wake up early for school or whatever like that. That's a complaint, Like waking up sucks. Waking up early sucks. But once once the act of waking up is what sucks and it's not the early part, then you're talking. But yeah, if we normalize complaining less, people would be running around like being like I'm this, this, that, and the third. It's like, no, girl, just complain, like do your complaining.
Speaker 1: See, it's good if people do that. And I constantly am like, we need to take away like the first Amendment, I said, the second Amendment. Amendment, But no, we need to take away the first Amendment. That's the right to free speech. Now, Okai, I think that's the second Amendment. Oh my god. I literally don't give a shit, but whatever. It is.
Speaker 2: The second Amendment, that's.
Speaker 1: The bare arms because I made a Miley Cyrish joke when she had free arms.
Speaker 2: God my god, oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's really early on ament.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's to bare arms.
Speaker 1: The first Amendment is the freedom we need to take away freedom.
Speaker 2: So from Jump someone said some out of pocket ship and they were like, you know, I should legally.
Speaker 1: Say that, likeabies, Yeah, I guess, I'm I'm like, everyone should get to complain, but no, there's a difference.
Speaker 2: Between complaining and then like the white people who have taken the past year as an excuse to like beat fucking tyrants and like be like fuck the police, but then in turn become police in their own way. I won't I won't go to depth about that. And if you don't like what I said, you have the freedom to suck my fucking balls.
Speaker 1: Okay balls? Should I say these for the next episode or I know I want to I want your save it.
Speaker 2: For the next episode, because what are we at right now? Yeah, save save it for the save it for the next sea, Bestie.
Speaker 1: And the Patreon and my balls.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it for the fucking episode. Fuck, you know, media, just kidding.
Speaker 1: Imagine, Okay, I've just have to spout off about this real quick, just real fucking quick. I'll make it quick. I saw a single comment that absolutely boiled my fucking blood to the maximum. And I was on no, yeah, I was on my flight, and when I wasn't sleeping, it was literally all I could think about. And I was fantasizing, like actually physically arguing with this person and then also beating their fucking ass. And I was like, I was gonna be boss man and like mention them by name and like call them out and like just what you should do?
Speaker 2: You should if they were because is this the person who's like left a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Mean things or no, no, this is a different person. I don't give a shit about them because they are literally a syop. But this person went out of their way to one call me out for being a hypocrite. I have made it very clear that I'm a hypocrite. I say things one week and then the next week I backtrack on it, and you're just gonna to fucking live with that.
Speaker 2: I might be speaking out of bounds, but I feel like we're pretty good at being like I fucking hate these kind of people. And then I know, specifically multiple times I've been like, but I'm projecting.
Speaker 1: Exactly, but that's not the real beef of it. I just need to get that out of the way because there's a lot of people out there fuck you guys. But literally, I like, genuinely, it just got under my skin because this person was like, wasn't it like two weeks ago that y'all were saying that, like gas slighting is stupid, but now I meant gatekeeping is stupid, but now like you're gate keeping these like two albums from us, Like it's really fucking corny and lame, and y'all are losers like verbatim, not verbatim, but like said, corny lame losers like almost broken guard. I don't know why that pissed me off so much, because, like.
Speaker 2: You know, what it is is because one that's funny about a comment like that is because that person only brought it up because they felt like personally attacked when we said it. But I think what was more annoying is that person then going on a like another time a tangent about how like they're like the point of like loving music and stuff is that you get to share it with like people you love and stuff, and not that I don't have a love for our audience, of course, Like I like, I like. The reason I do what I fucking do is because like of the connection we have. But what the fuck are you talking about? Like you're you're literally comparing you going to your like best Like, of course me and Drew share music everything together because it's like this loving relationship that we have that's very personal and connected. And that's why people like music is because it's like a personal connection. We were talking about motherfuckers who be like you don't know afex twin because you gigs. That's the difference, is.
Speaker 1: What we're talking the difference. But this motherfucker fucker motherfucker was like, it's just corny and lane, Like that's all I'm saying. No, I I can't even get my thoughts out because I'm angry.
Speaker 2: I I'll I'm like, I'm just repeating kind of what you said yesterday, because I think you placed you yesterday. You did a really good job of expressing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like the the point that I'm trying to make is I keep some things to myself because for the last four years of my fucking life, five years of my life, I have given everything, all of my personality and it has been replicated, which I don't mind at all. I think it's like really awesome. But then like when people who don't realize who they're replicating it from, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just we should talk about that one day at some point. But yeah, it's just like it's a different thing when.
Speaker 1: You you have influence, because like then you destroy these communities, these small communities, like when I put on this small artist, like yes, I support this artist and I want to see them grow as a musician. But like at the same time, like there's a community around these people, like like all of you motherfuckers, I'm sure y'all are keeping the shit out of us.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I feel because I feel like that. It's just always a thing. Gatekeeping is like a big thing in general. When we say we don't fuck with gatekeeping, we specifically mean when there's someone you know in real life and they're like, no, you don't know about that, so like you, I like you just wouldn't get it, Like they're just like ahead of your time, and like that kind of gatekeeping. I'll punch you in the face. Also like random straight white dudes, like you have no right to gatekeep girl, you don't own anything, like you're fucking you're a freak. But yeah, that's that's a different tangent. But yeah, there is something to be said about when you give everything you love and know to the internet, including yourself, there's nothing left that feels like it makes you you because it becomes a public entity and then you feel like a ghost of a cyborg.
Speaker 1: And it's not very relatable. It's not relatable at all.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, that was like the least relatable take ever.
Speaker 1: But it is real. It is very real for us. And also that just like whatever, I could go on for about for hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 2: With that being said, here's the media, and the reason we share media is because we do like sharing shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's what I was gonna say. This motherfucker said that, Like, I haven't been given away the sauce for fifteen fucking weeks.
Speaker 2: I know, even beyond that, like we've we've always been people who publicly.
Speaker 1: I have a very public spotify with everything that I'm constantly listening to.
Speaker 2: I'm the bitch who recluse myself because I don't trust so I was starting to see my name dragged around. I was started people being like I found this Ermeno and then someone else being like, well, I don't know who the fuck that is and she should kill herself, fuck you, and fuck everyone.
Speaker 1: I'll go first with the media since I just went on a crazy tangent. So I've been listening to the Fantastic Planet soundtrack, which is really really good. You should just check that out. It's just like a really good album. I've been listening to DJ Screw a lot. My mind went blank, as like my automatic go to every time. Yeah, and then I'll give one more fan for fanfare for Naran Ratan by Naran Ratan. It's just a really cute like song. It's just like bleeps and bloops. My that's my music.
Speaker 2: My music media of the week is pretty simple. Late October by Harold Bud. It's it's another fucking Harold Bud and like Brian, you know, do I say his name right? I don't like I ever say right, you know, you know, I don't know. But it's another project by the both of them, and it's under the album The Pearl. But late October. That album is good again. I've just been on my like a beyond, like laying in my bed after being on my computer and just like zoning out and like falling away. But then if I need a pick up, I listened to the album in my Mind by Pharrell because that's just been on rotation specifically take it Off and as it feel those two songs, I literally will drive around and scream and yeah, that's my music media. I don't have any. Oh, actually I do have a visual media, the French Dispatch.
Speaker 1: Oh you really good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I oh, by the time this comes out, it's out. But I saw it.
Speaker 1: I was jealous of that. You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't the event we went to. It was that but yeah, I I was lucky enough to see it last week and it was good. But it was the first Wes Anderson movie I saw that wasn't an animation. I realize I have not seen any of his movies other than Fantastic Mister Fox and I All of the Dogs, and I haven't seen any of his like real movies, like non animation wise, because I'm just different and I don't know who like Wes Anderson really is, Like I don't get it, Like, I don't know who he is, but that movie was fucking awesome. In my opinion. I'm sure some fucking Wes Anderson Nerd or like film buff it's gonna be like, actually, it's one of his like least interesting films. I don't give a fuck. I'll punch you in the balls and kick you in.
Speaker 1: The face, like, actually it sucks. Really, here's a down dute. Okay, uh on the internet for today, you served on the internet from the Here's an updute. Here's a skeleton dancing skeleton updute. I don't know if I've ever we've ever talked about Dead Leaves. This like one of the greatest animations.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it. I've only seen the trailer. I've never seen it. I saw Mind Games, but that was the movie that we were like, we need to watch this next.
Speaker 1: It's less than an hour long. It is fucking incredible.
Speaker 2: Is that the one where they're like, there's like a car scene.
Speaker 1: The very in the very beginning. Yeah, it is so insane, Like I don't understand how you can conceptualize like an animation like this complex and like also have a fantastic fantastic story. It does like have some really gnarly like subject matter in it, but like other than that, like it is fantastic. I love it. I watch it like just all the time, Like I'll just randomly put it on and they'll be in the background and just like it's so inspiring, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry? Are you done?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was just gonna keep going on how cool it was.
Speaker 2: I'm so annoying. And I've never seen Black Swan until like this past week, and I'm fucking obsessed with it and I'm literally gonna be the white one for all yeah, because I was like, oh my god, this movie is so great. Also, I'm I decided I'm going to start a letterbox and like it can be between us. Just make sure you follow it and like overally interact with all my posts, because my goal is to literally be like a huge letterbox account that annoys the living shit out of like the films random film bros. But my is Boner Trumper forty six. And here is my review of The French Dispatch. I said awesome as balls, and then for Black Swan, I said, such a good movie. Why is no one ever talking about this movie?
Speaker 1: That's true. No one ever really yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, no one talks about it, Like why is no one talking about that?
Speaker 1: It is very underground and like weird, we're plugging letterbox mind as well plug mine.
Speaker 2: Fuck you.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Mine already has three point two thousand followers. I don't know how at all. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I think because like, you are a sane, like public figure who uses your name on everything, and I go onto every app in the world, and I'm like, I don't want to use my name. I want to be a part of the fun everyone gets to make. I'm like, everyone gets to make cute names and might shoot.
Speaker 1: Is Bonder Trump for forty six? I do be chomping' Drew Fillipson nine on Letterbox Go follow it, check it out.
Speaker 2: Will be the biggest movie critiques yet.
Speaker 1: That maybe that'll motivate me to actually review shit seriously because I only review shitty movies and I have two reviews, and their very in depth reviews of like the worst movies ever made.
Speaker 2: I literally will review every single movie under twenty words, which I think is good. I don't need to read some random motherfucker's take. But I guess there are some people who like that. I'm just projecting because I know certain people who I fucking hate and despise, and they're so all right.
Speaker 1: That's it for the episode.
Speaker 2: I will close this episode with a heart full of fucking hate and send you off you Oh okay, bye bye