Speaker 1: What's up you guys.
Speaker 2: It is La La Kent with Randall, and we are back.
Speaker 1: We are back La. MG.
Speaker 3: I really cannot believe I have like this, uh, this weird brain that's happening, like mush brain, because I've been gone for two months and now I'm back in La and I'm like, WHOA like here in the podcast quote unquote studio?
Speaker 2: Where am I?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Do you know that's what I just did?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: You don't even know that's what I just did?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I have been criticized. Well, first of all, I've been praised for my incredible radio voice and bad.
Speaker 1: Oh you listened. You didn't cut me off?
Speaker 2: Did you notice? Do you notice? Let's try it again, ready and tell me more.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is what I want to talk about is we went to Lake Mead with a few of my little cast members, so my best friends, and there's this guy named Michael Costello.
Speaker 1: Randall knows what I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is where I'm gonna cut you off.
Speaker 1: I wanted to.
Speaker 3: I wanted to address it because it's kind of annoying, Like I wasn't annoyed by it. And then I was like dude, you're annoying.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 5: We're real quick before and I'm gonna shut up because your fans get irritated.
Speaker 2: I just want to say something. It is give them laala.
Speaker 1: With Randall's right, So the with be the with for just a second.
Speaker 2: Oh be the way. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Tim, there's this guy, Michael Costello. Okay, we have a mutual friend in common. He is a designer. I wanted him to do my wedding dress. So I talked to our mutual friend. She's like, I'll, you know, make the intro. Let's get this pop in. She makes the intro. I hear from him like maybe a couple of times, and that's it. I then start having the wedding planner.
Speaker 1: Blow his ass up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I want him to do the dress. Let's do the damn thing. Finally he schedules a meeting. Okay, I show up with my wedding planner. He doesn't come out of his office. His little minion or his assistant whatever comes out and is like, Michael, it ran into some work that he has to do. Blah blah blah, what are you thinking you want your dress to be? Like, I'm gonna make notes and then I'll give this to Michael and he'll develop a sketch and we'll send it to you. Okay, that's what we do. She's making stupid little kindergarten notes.
Speaker 1: Whatever. We never hear back from him. That was it.
Speaker 3: No sketch comes through nothing, let's up with it. This was like a year ago.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad about it.
Speaker 2: We move on. Yeah, whatever, we moved on.
Speaker 1: I don't care like shit happens. I get it.
Speaker 3: But then I notice over the weekend, this guy, Michael Costello clowns Kylie Jenner because Kylie wore this like sick balm on birthday dress on her Instagram. And Michael Costello goes in and is like, I send her looks once a year, and I'm lucky to get a tag or a decent photo.
Speaker 1: Give a shout out to the little designers who work their asses off.
Speaker 3: And I was like, dude, like you do the same shit, Like you didn't, you would have gotten the tags and the pictures.
Speaker 1: That you wanted, and like you didn't hit me back up?
Speaker 3: Why because I'm not big enough for you, Just like you're not a big enough designer for Kylie Jenner, Like, get over it. It's all good man, here we go, right we go. So he then writes, verbatim, wait.
Speaker 2: So did you actually say that to him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I said that on Instagram.
Speaker 5: No, no, not only did she say it to him, and there were like articles.
Speaker 3: That he then rebuttled and was like, we passed on you, passed on what right?
Speaker 1: He says, we passed on you? And wait, he says, we.
Speaker 2: Don't want to hold up what I thought.
Speaker 5: You told me, babe that you went to his office for a meeting and he never came out.
Speaker 1: Are you listening?
Speaker 2: I just yeah, that's what she said. No, I'm really not listening.
Speaker 1: I know, please listen. I just said that.
Speaker 2: I'm just not talking.
Speaker 1: I literally just said that.
Speaker 3: So anyway I approach, So if you're not talking, you're not listening to people who are talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, just fall back and let me tell him the story.
Speaker 2: This is bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
Speaker 1: I want to set this record straight.
Speaker 3: How did this guy get me to give a shit about something that I really didn't give a shit about. I was just saying, like it happens to all of us, it's the nature of the beast, Like you're not big enough for some people I'm not big enough for some people. It's all good, but then he pissed me off because he claimed number one. He says, we passed on you, and by the way, you never showed up to the meeting.
Speaker 1: It's like, so what is it. Did you set a meeting or did you pass on me? Like, which is it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And then he goes and because you didn't want to buy anything, by what there was nothing to buy.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you to deliver something.
Speaker 2: Honey, honey, honey, how can would you buy something?
Speaker 5: When he came out, show thank you, Okay, can we move on?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: He was definitely upset because I heard from a lot of people. He went on for like seven story slides about how upset he was. Basically, Michael, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but brother, I can't buy something that doesn't exist. I never asked for anything for free. Lord knows if you offered me something for free, I would take you up on it.
Speaker 1: But there was nothing to buy.
Speaker 2: Okay, guess what I'm excited about. I want to talk.
Speaker 3: So anyway, that happened over the weekend, and that was a lot of fun, and.
Speaker 2: I shut up. That's all right with Randall's time to talk.
Speaker 5: You and I were on Somebody's podcast, who now is coming on our podcast as our guest today. I am beyond excited because she is reminds me of you, babe, and in being a powerhouse woman who has a business, who's on television, who just is awesome and funny and everything that you love and personality, and that is Teddy Mellencamp from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I am so excited to have her. We're going to take a short break. When we get back, we will have Teddy mellon camp. We are back and I have my friend, Miss Teddy Mellencamp on the line.
Speaker 1: Hello, my love, Hi guys, what are you doing? Yeah, I'm so excited to have you.
Speaker 6: Thanks All, I'm excited to be here. I was like living vicariously.
Speaker 7: Through your inst the stories of your last trip, having extreme foemas.
Speaker 1: Next time, next time, you're coming.
Speaker 3: So, first of all, congratulations on the new addition to your family, little baby Dovey.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you. She's such a little angel.
Speaker 1: I mean, is what is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is what is the role now?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Does your husband have to step in?
Speaker 3: Because not only are you on a show, but then you have like you're holding a lot of people accountable. You've changed over ten thousand lives, so like, how how do you do it?
Speaker 2: Basically you're asking how does she manage? Exactly? How do you? How do you.
Speaker 5: Manage being the mother to the children you already have the newborn, and then running business.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I think the biggest thing that I always say because it drives me crazy when people in the public, I don't admit to this, and then you think that you're talking to superwoman, Like I have help, Like I have someone that lives at the house with us and helps me pick up and take care of kids, and like we are a team. So because you know, some days, yes, they're completely dedicated to work, and some days are completely dedicated.
Speaker 6: To kids or the older kids or baby Dove. It like is always in.
Speaker 7: Movement, and I have to be able to have the option of you know, like you know, my un just broke his thumb, Like I have to be able to like, all right, we're going And especially in the time of COVID, you can't pack all your kids in the car and take them to the hospital.
Speaker 6: You're not allowed to.
Speaker 3: Do that anymore.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: That's true that I'm really lucky, lucky that I have help.
Speaker 7: At the beginning of the pandemic. You know, she said to us, She's like, what should I do? Like, should I keep my apartment?
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, just move in with us and say till this is over.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you.
Speaker 5: I want to say, Teddy, I respect and support help in the house if you can afford it. Help in the house is everything. And people look at me and say, oh, you know you have it easy. No. No, First of all, yes, I have it easier than most because I can afford the help. But you know what, I also work full time. I have two children, I have Laala. That's a full time job is usually usually over time. And you know, we are lucky, you know. And I do respect, you know, the power house that you are, and that you're open and honest about having that help, because it is close to impossible to be able to do what you do, have the children you have, have a husband and.
Speaker 2: A business and not have support. It's it's impossible, right I think I think so.
Speaker 7: Too, And I mean my husband is also a full time job, like he thinks that he's one of the kids.
Speaker 6: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 7: He just came in this room like two minutes ago and he's like, hey, can you heat up my breakfast?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, Oh my gosh, that's amazing.
Speaker 6: You were like, are you like? I'm like, this is not ten years ago anymore, buddy.
Speaker 1: I am busy right, I love it.
Speaker 5: Why don't you tell her about how how I got screwed over yesterday last night?
Speaker 2: What did you do when you didn't take care of me last night?
Speaker 3: When I asked for oh, Teddy, last night, I con vibe I'll link this quick.
Speaker 1: He was like.
Speaker 3: He had this like dramatic moment where like watching TV and he's like, I need to know if you loved taking care of me. I was like, no, I don't. I don't love tickling you. I don't love cleaning.
Speaker 1: Up after you. I do it because I love you, but I don't love doing it.
Speaker 2: Teddy. I was hurt.
Speaker 5: I was like, what do you mean you don't like tickling my arm? She's like, we've been together four and a half years. I love you, I am committed to you till the day we die, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Like tickling your arm.
Speaker 5: I do it because I like you, I love you, and okay whatever.
Speaker 1: So I get it, Teddy.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, have you guys taken the love languages test?
Speaker 6: No, it's brutal. Okay, So I we took ours.
Speaker 7: And I always thought that I liked like touch or I liked you know whatever. It was mine is I like words of affirmation, which I was like, that makes me feel so lame.
Speaker 6: And then my husband likes acts of service. I was like, oh, hell.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's the worst one. Oh my god, acts of service. I'm like, oh you, that's the wrong one.
Speaker 2: When you tickle my arm, I feel more connected torture.
Speaker 3: I told him, if you told me tomorrow, I would never have to do that again.
Speaker 1: I would be so happy. I'm just saying that. Okay. So I want to ask you.
Speaker 3: First of all, I just read that your dad dad's middle name is Cougar, and I just about died.
Speaker 1: I'm adding it to my baby name list.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Okay, it's not actually his middle name.
Speaker 7: Like back in the eighties, okay, and like remember when there was all these like eighties stars and they all had these kind of like crazy names like Billy Idol.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was going to say that's too legit, right, Yeah, a little too legit.
Speaker 7: So in the eighties his first record, I might mess this up a little bit, so I apologize.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm doing the best I can.
Speaker 5: We're talking about a legend, so it's okay, keep it going, keep it going.
Speaker 7: But he originally his first record company because they owned you in a different way back then. They like create your persona and they like, that's back when he was like wearing chaps and they called him Johnny Couger and like that's who he was. And then as he started, you know, you know, becoming older and all these things started changing, he then became John Cougar Mellencamp.
Speaker 6: And then he fully just dropped the Cougar because.
Speaker 7: That was the decision that he made. But don't worry, I still call him the coup.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 7: Whenever I'm being super annoying, He's like, whatever, little Koog's that's so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have a question, just because I find out was John Cougar Mellencamp or John Mellencamp, I would just be having him sing Jacket Diane daily.
Speaker 2: So how often does he sing that song to you or the kids?
Speaker 7: Please tell me, he never really Over the holidays was the first time in like years I've seen him like he got on a guitar and actually sang his music. Because it was like all of the siblings and the kids and we were in Mexico and it was like so nice. But I remember being like, oh my gosh, she has not done this forever.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: So unless we see him in concert.
Speaker 7: But the favorite song he sings for us, it's a song that he sang us ever since I was a little girl, and it's do you know.
Speaker 6: The song paper Moon? Like say, it's not a John Mellencamp song, It's.
Speaker 7: Like it's only a paper moon shining under it whatever it is, but he sings it and it's a song and makes me cry.
Speaker 2: All I mean, if, like I said, if my dad was John Mellencamp, I'd.
Speaker 3: Just be It's really funny because it's like people that live, you know, by the beach, are like, I never go to the beach when your dad is John Mellencamp. You're like, he never sings Jack and Diane, what.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about.
Speaker 7: Now? And then when people figure out that it's my mom that was in the music video, they like die They're like, is her name Diane.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, it's Vicky.
Speaker 1: No, it's Vicky. That's funny.
Speaker 2: All right. So now now here's the thing.
Speaker 5: I know, you run this business and are a huge influence on people's lives and changing their lives, inspiring them to get help healthy, get fit, lose weight, all these different things. Tell me how all In started, and tell me kind of where it is today and what it does specifically, because I see the Instagram, I see the videos.
Speaker 2: I'm moved.
Speaker 5: I see these women, you know, coming to these conferences and you inspiring and you dropping weight and staying healthy. Just kind of just give me the stage of how this started and why and where it's at today.
Speaker 7: I mean, essentially, what happens. I met my husband probably eleven years ago. I was naturally ranked of Questrian, I traveled NonStop.
Speaker 6: Life was great. You know. That's how he met me, like as this.
Speaker 7: Really driven, competitive, successful person in this world of sports in regards to horses. And then we started getting serious. I started becoming closer with his stepdaughter. I started, you know, we moved in together and we wanted to start a family, and I tried, after having slate to go on the road with her and you know, still be married to Edwin and everything, like tried to do it all and I just couldn't. I was like, why am I taking my new board on the road with me to go to horse shows and like live like you know, one foot in, one foot out of both places.
Speaker 6: And I just didn't feel good about it anymore.
Speaker 7: And so then that's when I just I stopped riding horses professionally and you know, you know, took care of the kids and Edwin in our house.
Speaker 6: And then I had a lot.
Speaker 7: Of fertility issues getting pregnant with Cruise.
Speaker 6: I was on all these steroids, ivf all of these things.
Speaker 7: I you know, gained you know, over eighty pounds, and then after having Cruise, I didn't lose it. And I got to the place where Edwin would come home from work at night and I'd be with the kids and I wasn't taking care of myself. I was taking care of them like no other, but then they would be asleep and I would look to Edwin to validate me every night. And it became this really vicious cycle where like I really wasn't taking care of myself, I really wasn't taking accountability to making myself feel better. And I also wasn't telling Edwin what I needed or like what made me feel good. So you know, after about like eight months of this of just not feeling good in my own skin and like blaming Edwin for it, for this life that we decided we were creating together, I was like, I'm going to change my life, and I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Change my life today.
Speaker 7: And food had always been an issue, you know, whether I wasn't eating enough of it or whether I was eating NonStop, you know, like I fluctuated between eighty to one hundred pounds multiple times in my life. So wow, I also knew after having kids, I didn't want to show them that relationship with food. I wanted to show them a healthy relationship with food. I wanted to show them it's good to be active and take care of yourself and want to play sports or go on walks and do these things together.
Speaker 6: And a lot of the times what happens is parents will.
Speaker 7: Say, like, my kids spend all these times on tablets, but then they don't go do anything with them that's active. So it's like, well, okay, they're seeing you on your phone all day, So that's what they're emulating.
Speaker 6: So that's where all in started. It was really just about a journey for myself. And I just said, hi, my name's Teddy. Follow along if you're.
Speaker 7: Interested to see if I can change my life. And over the next year, there was no business, There was nothing. It was solely about me wanting to change my life. And I used Instagram to hold me accountable, posted my workouts, my food, my body transformation, everything, and you know, quickly it grew following because either people want to support you or people want to see you fail.
Speaker 6: And then you.
Speaker 7: Know, it really just people started messaging me and say, listen, you know, I don't want to do this on Instagram, but I want to change my life. And I was like, oh my gosh, I could do this for people. And so then if that's how it became. And you know, at first the business started out as me and I could run about forty clients myself. Then I got an assistant, and then what happened is as it started growing and growing. Now we're over fifteen thousand Lives Change. I have over forty coaches that worked for me. But the part about my business that I care so much about is that every single coach is a graduate of the program.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome. So they know the drill inside and out.
Speaker 6: So they know and they believe it because you know, they're they.
Speaker 2: Lived they lived it right, they went through it.
Speaker 7: Of course wow, because there was a moment after my first season of housewives were believing. I was getting hundreds of thousands of emails and I had business advisors going Teddy, you just need to hire anybody, Just hire people and take all these people on, and I was like, no, I'd rather have a wait list and do this right, because my mission statement is like you have to really believe in this, because what never worked for me before was like I hate to go to like a workout class and I'd see this perky, little perfect specimen being like, oh my bosh, is what you need to do, but never having struggled a day in her life, right, you have to have gone through the struggle to be able to talk someone through it.
Speaker 1: No, You're you're completely correct.
Speaker 3: And I have a question, So from when you entered the show to now, how many people did you have working for you before you started the show and how many do you have working for you now?
Speaker 7: So when I first started the show, I had, it was myself an assistant and someone.
Speaker 6: That ran operations.
Speaker 7: Now I have five people that run operations and over forty coaches.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, Sane, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: It's really incredible, And it's also just a testament to like how and we're most people are having to do layoffs right now for their employees, but so many people need support right now that we're at capacity every week, and I'm so grateful that we could. One I haven't had to lay off any of the people that work for me, but also that we're able to support people right now, because that's why divorce is up right now, Domestic violence is up right now, alcohol abuse is up right now.
Speaker 6: All these things are up because you're some people aren't getting the support they need even Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: So I'm really grateful for that job right now because it's and it holds me accountable because, believe me, at the beginning of this and when all this stuff was hitting the fan with my kids, life and all everythings, yeah, I was like, ah, I want to eat a bunch of crab and drink stuff.
Speaker 6: That sounds ideal.
Speaker 5: By the way, By the way, I can relate to this because my biggest thing in life has always been overeating, and now during this quarantine, after thirty days, I was like, I'm not going down that path, and I started playing tennis and pickleball every day and trying to eat better. So I give you mad respect. The question I have is, can you tell me a story of one of your clients, like somebody that you just thought really was I don't know, just one of those inspirational stories that somebody maybe you thought was close near death in their health and your program turned it around, like just something that is so memorable to you. I'm sure they all are memorable.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's so many memorable, but there was there was one client that I had, and this was probably about three years ago, and I remember when she first started. She was one of those clients that was almost like aggressive and almost mean to me as a client, like always defensive, always coming at me.
Speaker 6: It was always my fault.
Speaker 7: And I remember, you know, there were days where I would be like, oh my gosh, this person is like really get it.
Speaker 6: It's hurting my heart.
Speaker 7: You know, But I just kept leaning into her and giving her that support and that love, but also being that friend to her that tells her what she needs to hear and not what she wants to hear in regards to taking care of herself. And she you know, like with time, I just saw her start to shift and change. I saw not only a physical transformation, but she became one of my favorite people to speak to every day.
Speaker 6: She became this light.
Speaker 7: And finally, at the end of our time working together, she's graduating at six months and she just says, just so you know, you got me through one of the darkest times in my life. My husband was extremely abusive to me, and I never shared that with you because it's not your job and I didn't want you to feel pity for me. But because of me finally feeling good in my own skin, I had the strength to leave after twenty years.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh my gosh, Wow, what a rewarding job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's got to be unbelievable. I mean, to come to work every day and touch people's lives that way, I mean, even beyond what you think you're doing, because you know, you're inspiring their health, which is inspiring affecting their whole life.
Speaker 1: It's everything that she's doing though, because.
Speaker 5: Health, yeah, health and wellness really for me, Teddy, Like in my business. When I'm overweight, you know, when I'm really binge eating because I'm stressed, or binge eating because I'm happy, whatever, I'm binge eating in that part of my life, I go to work feeling like shit. I go my mind isn't working the right way, I'm not sleeping well. But when I'm fit or on my way to being really fit, I am at my peak on all levels.
Speaker 2: And I really.
Speaker 5: Commend you because that is something that I think the whole world needs right now more than anything, is not to sit in.
Speaker 2: The house and feel sorry for ourselves, but.
Speaker 5: Get outside and get moving and try to, you know, do the best we can in the times that we're in.
Speaker 7: No, I totally agree, and I think why so many people end up, you know, failing, is because they think, oh, I want to change my life. I want to feel better, so that means I have to run ten miles every single day. No, like go on a walk, like play tennis, do whatever it is that makes you happy, but do something attic that's going to like let that, you know, not let your mind play tricks on you, because it happens to all of us. And you know, I think there's a difference between like having that toxic positivity but also having a real conversation with yourself, like you know what, I got to take action to feel my best today. Doesn't mean I'm gonna feel great, but I'm gonna feel better than I would if I did this, this, and this.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree with that. I agree with that. I think that.
Speaker 5: I mean, Law has watched me over the last four months, right, babe, I mean you've seen how I've really committed to trying to lose the weight and work out daily.
Speaker 3: It all goes, you know, hand in hand and Teddy, I'm not saying that your business is like AA. I'm just saying AA is something that holds me accountable. Everyone thinks that the program is strictly to you know, not drinking is just like the cherry on top. What goes into it, which you know, with with your program is not just about like you said, you must run ten miles. It's about having a healthy you know, mind, body and spirit. And I just I think with what you do right now, with all of us being in COVID and not knowing what's to come in our future, you know, you're really getting people back to what's important in life. I commend you truly.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: I love it, and I you know, I get a lot of heat from it because people are like, how are you in the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and a life coach.
Speaker 6: I'm like, listen, I'm not a lifetime right. If I was a life coach.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be recommending mysel help to be on this television show.
Speaker 6: I am the health and fitness coach.
Speaker 7: But when it comes to your health and fitness, if you're feeling good, you change things in your life. There has something to do with me, that has to do with each individual person, Like that's how it worked.
Speaker 3: Everybody's looking to slam you, you know, all of us. At every any chance they get, they want to call us out on something. So, I know, how did you get onto the show? I'm not I'm not going to dive deep into it. I just want to know, like how you even got introduced?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm actually what's a good question. I'm curious, like how did that? How does that happen on the Real Housewise? How do they find you or you find them?
Speaker 6: So I had like a group mommy and me like that.
Speaker 7: I had gone to one time that Durree had also done, so we had a mutual friend in common that referred me to Durre and then I guess and the network have a conversation and I get a phone call.
Speaker 6: So that's really kind of how it works. But when you.
Speaker 7: Guys, if you watch the show, the very first episode where Dreek comes to my house for that Mommy and Me music class, yeah, that's the first time Durie and I had actually met. Oh yeah, so even though we had a mutual friend, it was like we ran in the same circle, but we hadn't actually connected before.
Speaker 6: So that's you know, my first season. I was really just kind of getting to know everybody.
Speaker 3: Wowow crazy how how like reality TV works? Because me, I was just like friends of a friend of a friend, and then all of a sudden, like these people are, you know, traveling with me and they're in my wedding.
Speaker 1: It's like, how did this happen? What's happening here?
Speaker 7: The Twilight Zone shift from year to year? You know, like the relationships truly Ebb and Flow were like in real life, not real not that this is fake life, but like I have the same best friend since third grade, Like that hasn't.
Speaker 2: Changed me too, Me too, me too?
Speaker 7: And you know this other world things are constantly and movement, and people always ask how does that happen?
Speaker 6: You don't seem like a drama person.
Speaker 7: I'm like, there's something about when you know, sometimes and you know, my day to day life, I let things go. But when all of a sudden you know you're having to do it in a larger platform and somebody's coming at you, You're going to stand up for yourself in a different way than you ever have.
Speaker 1: Oh, trust me, I get it.
Speaker 3: Like when there are not cameras on, I'm like, can you not bring drama? Like I gotta do this for four freaking months, like non stop. I'm tired. You know, I get it, Teddy, you are freaking awesome. I know that you guys are you know, uh, wrapping up your season and you got a lot of stuff to do today. Thank you so much for making time for us.
Speaker 6: Of course, thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 7: It was so fun as always, and I hope that life shifts and I can see you guys you know sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yes, we'll have dinner as soon as life is easier for all.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Tedaily, love for us bye, guys, and.
Speaker 1: We're black Dude. Teddy fucking Mellencamp is so cool.
Speaker 2: Teddy is as cool as they come.
Speaker 1: What can I tell you? My favorite part?
Speaker 3: I was like, your dad's middle name is cougar. I'm such a fucking idea.
Speaker 2: How cool is that?
Speaker 5: If your dad wrote the song and sang the song Jacket Diane.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it doesn't get better than that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get any better than that.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit jack.
Speaker 1: No, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I did it pretty good?
Speaker 1: You should?
Speaker 2: You should? I should write? Yeah, Well, give me the words, give me the words. I want to. I want to take a shot at it. Hold on, Oh no, I can't sing, but I just the song so cool.
Speaker 5: I need to hear it for a second. We're probably going to get a letter from John Cramellencamp that we're putting a song on.
Speaker 2: But I'm just gonna do you have the words? I'm bringing up the song all but she is awesome. You know, it's crazy. I think that was our first podcast we ever did we were her guests?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna get in trouble for this?
Speaker 2: I don't do.
Speaker 3: Didn't you play something in it?
Speaker 2: Sim's Sandsen I don't know the words. The words. Oh, hold on, it's gonna go really.
Speaker 1: Bad karaoke version. We'll tighten this up.
Speaker 2: Good podcast. Yeah, little day that Jack and died to you kids growing.
Speaker 1: Up in the heart sing for real like you're that.
Speaker 2: Was real football star.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm done. We're gonna lose a lot of.
Speaker 2: I think that's it pretty good. That was horrible, that's hoterrific.
Speaker 1: My ears are bleeding.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't bullshit Tim and I one to ten, ten being John Mellencamp and A one being the worst.
Speaker 2: Don't give me your honest I'm not asking you, Lala, because you're you're being tough. That was an eleven? Oh is the worst? No?
Speaker 1: Wow, crawl up his ass a little more, Tim, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I do think I convinced you I was John.
Speaker 1: Things have been established today.
Speaker 2: Okay, what number of mine? Don't take?
Speaker 1: What number you can't sing?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 1: Shit? And Tim is tone death obviously?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: What number do you put Lala? What number do you put your man out? I just tried to sing jacket dianfree? What number of I? What number do you put me on? Ten being the best, one being the worst?
Speaker 2: Not. I'm not a one.
Speaker 1: So that's two and a half randall that wasn't even seen. That was halting.
Speaker 2: That's what John Belcamp does.
Speaker 1: No he doesn't.
Speaker 2: You don't even know the song. Then you know what. I'm moving on from, move on.
Speaker 1: I can't deal.
Speaker 2: God, you are so irritable today, but I love you.
Speaker 1: What else should we talk about?
Speaker 5: Well, I think we were running out of time. But oh, let's talk about our Lake me trip because it was fun. We have not seen our group.
Speaker 1: I hadn't seen the group.
Speaker 3: I hadn't seen I mean, anybody since quarantine.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you've seen it.
Speaker 1: When did Puerto Rico?
Speaker 2: Oh two months ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen my friends in two months?
Speaker 5: Well it, But let's talk about the trip. We went on a house boat. We rented a houseboat. It was very fun. We had jet skis and we were all in close confined quarters for three days.
Speaker 1: I had the bus time.
Speaker 2: I had a tough time, you did, I had a tough time sleeping.
Speaker 1: This Well, yeah, the sleeping situation is not ideal.
Speaker 5: And I wanted to tell them the truth about the sleeping situation. That we got into that bedroom, there was one little vent for the air conditioned Tim. It was a record heat wave of one hundred and sixteen degrees.
Speaker 3: See but he says that and then later like when you leave the ac on for too long, like bo was coming out in a beanie and like socks. I was decked head to toe and sweatpants and furry socks as well.
Speaker 1: It was freezing.
Speaker 5: Okay, the sheets were like razor blades. But I bought my but I brought my own sheets, So there you go. That saved us.
Speaker 2: Did you really? I did? Laala was very happy I brought him. She didn't even know tell the truth.
Speaker 1: I was thrilled. I couldn't believe you did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Even Jacks came out and said to me, did you bring your own sheets?
Speaker 2: And I'd say, he goes, god Man, good move, good move. I'm doing that next time.
Speaker 5: But I will tell you the best part of the whole trip, besides being together and having fun and really it was really fun to be out there on the lake.
Speaker 2: That last night. We made a big bonfire.
Speaker 5: Lalla, myself and Jack's made this big bonfire for everybody, and we had swores and we're playing music under the stars, which looks like a planetarium.
Speaker 2: It was stunning. Was there a meteor shower this weekend too? Or oh was there? Maybe there was? I don't know. It looked like that. I mean, the sky was stunning, stunning.
Speaker 1: It was stunning.
Speaker 3: So then here's the thing, Timbo. I grew up going to Lake Powell.
Speaker 1: So I've been on a house here, ran goes, well, here's your well no.
Speaker 3: But it was like annoying sometimes when people were like trying to tell me how to do a houseboat that I've been on houseboats for one three five years of my life.
Speaker 2: She's a captain, she's a.
Speaker 3: I loved Brittany because Brittany goes, we did this, We did this last week in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: You tie it to a tree. I go, baby, there ain't no fucking trees, and.
Speaker 5: Made me I want to tell you, by the way, Brittany, I gotta get Brittany props. Okay, everybody was out doing their things on the water. Everybody else was out doing their stuff, blah blah blah blah blah. And I turned to Brittany. And because Brittany loves to cook.
Speaker 3: And let me is the ultimate housewife, and she she is a five star, like Jacks is the luckiest man.
Speaker 2: Ever, so Lalla is the opposite of that. She doesn't like to cook anything. So I said.
Speaker 5: I was sitting there, I hadn't eaten all day, and Brittany was in the kitchen. I was like, oh, this is a score right here, big win. I was like, Brittany, I'm gonna try to make myself a grilled cheese.
Speaker 2: Wink wink. And Brittany, is I make that for you? Well, I don't know if I did the accident right.
Speaker 5: Well, Brittany goes into overdrive, but I never see anything like it. It was like chef Brittany. Brittany goes to the kitchen, grabs the American cheese, grabs the wonderbread. And now to me, when you make a grilled cheese, it tim, you and I have been on location before.
Speaker 2: We make grilled cheese.
Speaker 5: Just throw the bread in the pan. You put the cheese on your disk. Not Brittany. Brittany is buttering the toast, soaking it in the butter, then putting it on the pan, then putting this shit took twenty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Me, it takes two. I looked at her.
Speaker 5: I go, Brittany, you're a real professional, and she goes, oh, no, here you go.
Speaker 2: She hands to me.
Speaker 5: It was the best fucking grilled cheese I ever had in my life, the best.
Speaker 2: She is a true chef.
Speaker 3: If not only did she do all of that, she made us dinner both nights, both nights, lunch, both Tamberur's hot.
Speaker 5: Dogs, chicken, some kind of uh, we didn't have any condiments and Lala, and she.
Speaker 3: Was chasing and cogged in some condiments. And she fucking cleaned the whole kitchen.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And she knows like I ain't much of a helper, like that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Lala, Lala.
Speaker 5: We all know that, including me firsthand. I just want to tell you if Brittany did. She was so creative food wise that she looked at everybody and she goes, you know, I don't have any condiments. I have nothing to no pepper, no salt, no this, and I and I felt bad for it, because I mean, she was really in heartbreak. And then she goes, oh my god, we have cream cheese. We have creep cheese. We have bacon, bacon, chicken, grape cheese. I don't know what she's talking about, but that ship was serious and.
Speaker 2: Everybody loved it. Dude.
Speaker 1: It was the best weekend ever.
Speaker 5: Okay, but last thing, I am the greatest houseboat driver you've ever met.
Speaker 1: You're five star, five star. It was like pretty hot to watch.
Speaker 2: Do you know where I'm going this weekend?
Speaker 1: You parked that boat so nice into that spot.
Speaker 2: All right, baby, too much information, babe?
Speaker 5: Do you know where I'm going this weekend where I'm taking the girls to the houseboat again?
Speaker 1: For one, this is me waving bye, have a good time. I'll be parking my ass in bel air.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, listen.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of fun today too. I really enjoyed Teddy and I feel like really inspired.
Speaker 3: So today for lunch, I feel like I want to take her accountability course.
Speaker 5: And I really want to give a shout out because you know what, let's do something new every week.
Speaker 2: We're to give a shout out to somebody.
Speaker 1: Are we really going to do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm committing to it. Shout out.
Speaker 1: Say we're going to do a lot of shit that we number do.
Speaker 2: Did we have the astrologist? Yes? Okay, guess what I found? The fear of flying guy perfect, he's coming on.
Speaker 5: He's going to come on for a intro section fifteen minutes because A lot of people have asked me because they know I have bad fear of flying.
Speaker 1: He's coming on, okay, perfect.
Speaker 2: I want to say a shout out of the week.
Speaker 5: Shout Out of the week goes to Britney Cartwright for being the most badass house boat chef of the week.
Speaker 3: Brittany, Wait, so are we going to do like watch Robins lib where they have the jack hole in the and the mazzel Yeah, the dope.
Speaker 5: And Brittany, because you're the shout out of the week, We're going to send you an autographed give.
Speaker 2: Them that shit's funge send it in the mail today. I love it all right, guys, everybody, we love you all. I love being here. I really try not to talk.
Speaker 1: Is here the worst at exits?
Speaker 5: Let me do that Outwait, I just want to tell him I try not to talk as much, So please in your comments let me know if I talk less the first thirty three.
Speaker 2: Minutes because I get enough.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, we love you bad.
Speaker 3: We will catch you next Wednesday.