Speaker 1: Early your title k top man? Oh really, okay, that's what this title here is? Panic party? Yeah party?
Speaker 2: Oh you win FoST show.
Speaker 1: Let's go get pan partner.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Uh well, I'm must have got a wrong number. I'm money is Markers. I'm trying to find Is this the person that lives in in nineteen a?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, nineteen eight Gary? What's up?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the lady that lives in in nineteen a? Am I calling the right.
Speaker 3: Place you're talking about? Bree?
Speaker 2: Bree?
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's it?
Speaker 2: Three is pre available?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Nah, man, she she's probably at word.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, well listen, I'm I'm I live in I live on the eighteenth floor. I me and some of the guys on the eighteenth floor are throwing throwing a plant already on the rooftop, and we were gonna we're inviting a few people. So I was trying to time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so we was gonna invite Bree. I've never seen you before. I didn't know you. So you live in the building too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, I lived at nineteen eight was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's my girl? What's hume? Wait? Where when's the party?
Speaker 2: Okay, the party is Friday night, all right, A party is Friday night. So yeah, well, like I said, was we were reaching out and you know, we wanted to invite I never I've seen Brie coming there out of the building and and uh, you know, the doorman told me that you think she lives on the nineteenth floor somewhere. So so yeah, I was trying to come and get way. You're on the eighteenth fr Yeah, I'm on eighteen four half something man. Yeah, yeah, I'm at eighteen half So the parties, you know, is on Friday night, like about ten o'clock, ten to ten to one. We're inviting a few people out. So but but like I said, you know, I didn't I didn't know you lived with Brie. But this is a this is a cool thing, man. But so we're having we're having a panty party on Friday night.
Speaker 3: What a panty party?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, on on the rooftop. We're having a panty party.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: We got food and drinks and all that kind of stuff. So I was wanting to see if she wanted to come out.
Speaker 3: So so that that's what you do, market, that's what you'll do on the eighteen four y'all. Just head up, folks and try to get dude. Girls come to a paenty party, a panty party.
Speaker 2: We have a party once once every you know, once every once a quarter. We throw a party.
Speaker 3: So you know, keep up this bullet growth to me the left party you're throwing. It does matter with you calling me out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the language, the language, bro hold on, hold on. First of all, I didn't know Breed lived with someone in nineteen Hey, I've never seen anybody other than Bree.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, since I learned my soft dog. Who are you market? Okay?
Speaker 2: So so okay, I'm Marcus. But let's just calm down. Like I said, all I'm trying to do is invite Bree to to you know, to a party.
Speaker 3: Now, Bree ain't coming to no penny party. Boy, what's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: Okay? So let's let let me ask you this, sir. I called for Brie. I don't know not yeah, and you got Gary. If I don't know, I don't know nothing about no Garry. Okay, So brit would have to let me know that that she doesn't want to come to the party. But I don't since I thought I had to write number for Brie. Well I'll do is find out how to get in touch with Breed directly, because once again I didn't know I was getting in contact.
Speaker 3: With a Gary.
Speaker 2: I thought I was getting in touch with Brie. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be worth much to Bree. Man, when I cut that off, you to call me. That's my girl, that's my girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's your girl, all right. But like I said, I didn't know she had a boyfriend anything. But that doesn't stop me from asking Brie if she wants to come to the party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, she ain't single. She's not single. The only the only thing single in nineteen A is that single barrel. That's the only thing that single up in nineteen as.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you this, man, how long have you Bree been together?
Speaker 3: I don't worry about what my girl? What the are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? I think I think Bree can make her own decision or she want to come to the party, I just call her directly. I just got the wrong number mix up, that's all of this.
Speaker 3: No, you got the right number, Marcus, you got the you got the right number and the wrong mother.
Speaker 2: So are you trying to say Brie can't make up my mind on her. She want to come to the party or not, Brits. She can make up.
Speaker 3: She can make up her mind if she wants to. I think she has made it up, Marcus. I think she has.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you know that? I haven't even asked to come to the pane party?
Speaker 3: What the you want? Marcus? What do you really want?
Speaker 2: I won't breed at the padded party, That's what I want.
Speaker 3: You can't have bree at no handy party, that's mind. Listen. I'm at work right now. Don't come and leave with this boat. I've been in that building for years. I've never heard no handy party before.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna ask her to come to the panting party?
Speaker 3: Or do I need to ask that panty party? You Marcus? My girl ain't coming in no any parties? All right?
Speaker 2: All right? I see what I gotta do now. I gotta go to the door man and get Brianna's get Breez's number. And I asked you to come. You're not gonna pass on the message that I want her to have.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. You better not come to the door man. You better not come to nineteen eight. That's my girl. Stay away from her.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, all right, cool. So, I mean, I don't know what else to say. Parties in a few days, and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna let up until I at least give Brian I'm an invitation to come out to the panty.
Speaker 3: Party, your invitation bringing coming up. The only mother you can see there is me.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. Are you a saying of Bree's panties? Do you not want her? Do you not want us to see her in the in the in her panties?
Speaker 3: I mean, what if we don't worry about me or my girl or her pennies? You got me, You got me?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Man? If I wasn't at work, I crassed my mother. Look, you call me at work.
Speaker 2: I know you at work. And because somebody told me you at work. You know who told me you were at work? Gary could have told you that was at work. Mother, Bree told me you at work. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Alby Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You just got mother, I told you free.
Speaker 2: What's the hey, Hey hey Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, listen to me. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your girl Brianna got me to prank phone call you. This is a prank.
Speaker 3: You alright man, you are man, I'm in the closet right now.
Speaker 2: Bow man, tell me the broom closet.
Speaker 3: Come home, Brow You doing me like that at work? Man? I need this. Jub feels the fay.
Speaker 2: Oh man, your girl got me to prank you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: She said, you gotta break my boyfriend and get dead in his ass. All you gotta do is say something about me and he gonna go straight crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, out of here. Oh that said, come on, bro, my god, I love yourself. You gotta do me like that.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's what we do. Man. I got one more question, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: That's the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Come on and you know that.
Speaker 2: Turn the party on.
Speaker 3: Find I'll see that now.
Speaker 2: Whoamy you play so much?
Speaker 3: You say nothing? You did? You say three name? No more talking to me?
Speaker 2: Don't you say?
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm gonna crawl through the phone. I was scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: That's the right one to do. You're talking through his teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Wow, Tommy.
Speaker 1: Keep it stupid, man, that's my job. My job is to keep it stupid. Give me you know what. Hit me up, Thomas Miles dot com. You got somebody want me to prank. Go to Thomas Miles dot com, click the prank button, leave me all your information. And right now I'm just feeling like pranking past.
Speaker 2: So all you church folk, let's do it. All right, we gotta go. You're listening Hard Morning Show