Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Gatty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: And I'll be honest with you, I am an utter disbelief at this.
Speaker 2: I sat in this.
Speaker 3: Room last summer the night they shot the president, and now they shot Charlie. And I'm not sure it's safe to be an outspoken conservative walking around in America right now.
Speaker 4: At Scott Jennings frequently seen on CNN, he was a friend of Charlie Kirk's.
Speaker 1: I went to Mark Halprin's whatever he calls his thing he does live on YouTube shortly after it happened. Before it happened, had been announced that Charlie Kirk had died, and Mark Halpern barely could get through a sentence. He had interviewed him yesterday and they're close friends and had been with his wife and kids just like hours, you know, before this happened. And there's a lot of people with really good things to say about Charlie Kirk as just an individual human. Yeah, worth mentioning, because you know there should be some uh, you should get some credit for being a decent person and loving dad.
Speaker 2: And all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: But even if he weren't, even if he was, you know, the whole young dad, thirty one, married kids, devoted blah blah, that is makes it awful. But if it was an eighty year old single guy who was actually kind of a jerk, it's still going to destroy our country, right if we allow political violence.
Speaker 4: Oh, but to hear the whole package cheered by activists and young people the assassination of the young man, it's just it makes me fear for their soul. And I don't mean in a biblical way, whether they can be salvaged. I think there can be some depprogramming of kids who've been taught to hate by the adults we trusted to educate them, but I don't honestly know.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, a.
Speaker 1: Quick update on the crime itself, the assassination itself, in the search for the killer, because it is a almost unheard of situation where we have an assassination and they have no idea who did it or where they are. That doesn't usually happen with high profile assassinations. They FBI announced not that long ago they found the gun.
Speaker 2: They have a good video of the dude.
Speaker 1: It's a young college age man, and so they will catch him.
Speaker 2: I'd be shocked.
Speaker 4: There's no need, there's no hurry to leap to conclusions. But that does sound more and more like indoctrination rather than, you know, just plain insanity. Anyway, we'll find out. It's worth noting that some of the most vehement, hateful rhetoric about Charlie Kirk came from the radical gender side of things, which is just part of postmodernism, neo Marxism, etc. And we've explained that and talked about that before and we will again, I'm sure. But they despised the guy partly, mostly because he was an eloquent and compassionate defender of a position that contradicted theirs completely. And one thing about Marxists is they will They will lie and lie and lie, and then if you are successful in calling out their lives, they will kill you. And all you have to do is look at Like every Marxist revolution in the history of mankind, certainly nineteenth century on, it happens all the time. There are various people involved in the revolution, and then one of them goes against whoever has the power. They're branded a counter revolutionary and put up against the wall. And as they're executing you know, whatev Trotzky or whoever you want to route take.
Speaker 1: Pierre was a guillotine, Jay guvera, whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in Cuba, as they're up against the wall, they're thinking counter revolutionary. That's hilarious. I was standing right next to you during the revolution. Oh well, that's the way it goes. So that's just the way Marxism operates. Having said that, getting back to the hatred of the radical left alphabet community for Charlie Kirk. Here is Charlie on a college campus talking to a quote unquote transgender person.
Speaker 5: I just want to say, I'm a transgender male. What age should kids be able to get things like hormone therapy? Because I don't know what's true what's not.
Speaker 6: Tell me, are you comfortable telling me your story?
Speaker 5: I've known that since like third grade, and I'm currently nineteen almost twenty. I've known basically since then. I didn't start going by like a different name until seventh and eighth grade. I just don't know, like with the like the whole medical stuff, like what's true, what's not, what's helpful? Because I've heard so many different opinions. First of all, thank you so much for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so I'm going to have an opinion that very few people will ever tell you, which is I want you to be very cautious putting drugs into your system in the pursuit of changing your body. I instead encourage you to work on what's going on in your brain first. I think what you need first and foremost is just a diagnosis, just someone that is going to listen to what you've gone through, listen to what else is going on. My prayer for you, and again very people will say this, I actually want to see you be comfortable in how you were born.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know that you might not feel that way, but I think that is something that you can achieve. I think that with the right team and the right people, you don't have to wage war on your body.
Speaker 2: You can learn to love your body.
Speaker 4: That's the hate speech you hear the left talking about Charlie Kirk speaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I mean if we can't have discussions like that, like I've been saying since the show started, we are doomed. I flipped on MSNBC, so I got the alert that Charlie Cooks you'd been shot. My first thought yesterday was, holy crap, this is really bad. I dial up my phone on in my car first cable news channel that is up as MSNBC. That's how I ended up on it. And immediately Katie Turr and Matthew Dowd, who are common all day long sorts of MSNBC hosts, we're doing a laundry list of horrible positions. Charlie Kirk had held with the obvious implication that he brought this on himself. I mean, that's the reason you go through the list of the things that you think are so aborbent, abhorrent. Well, you just heard that conversation right there. How hateful did that sound to you?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 1: By the way I talked about the Mark halpern video I went too shortly thereafter it was live and him barely able to getting through it, and he said, by the way, the discussion I just saw on MSNBC was disgusting, So he didn't make much of it, although the at least one of the people involved in that discussion got fired immediately by NBC.
Speaker 4: To their credit, right, I would agree, why don't we will go ahead and pay that off? In the next segment, it was as stupid as it was ugly, notably anyway.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, but the almost universal condemnation of this, I mean it is heartening. I don't think it's going to be enough, unfortunately, with the way our media works and where our culture is currently. But to have ABC News treat this the way it should have been treated last night, I thought it was fantastic news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 4: I would agree it was refreshing, and I hope it is a trend that continues. Again, I'm not sure it's enough to reach those on the fringes of society. Word from our friends at Trust and Will, you know you need to do this. You've just been putting it off. Everybody does. That's fine. Getting an estate plan together to avoid lengthy and horrifying legal battles that can tear families apart after you're gone, or the state deciding what happens to your assets. No, create and manage a customer state plan starting it's just one hundred and ninety nine dollars with trust and.
Speaker 1: Will starting at one hundred ninety nine dollars. Okay, that is doable, and you manage your trust and will online. They're all states specific customized to your needs. Important documents all in one place with bank level encryption.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: And if you have any problems, customer support live customer support through chat.
Speaker 2: Phone or email. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you need a trust or a will or both? What's the difference? Oh, they take care of all of that. They'll make it easy for you secure your assets, protect your loved ones with trust and will get twenty percent off on your estate planned documents by visiting trust and Will dot com slash armstrong. That's Trustendwill dot com slash armstrong. I was thinking of the at least three specific levels of this story.
Speaker 2: You've got the.
Speaker 1: Personal of a thirty one year old dad with two little kids and a wife being shot to death. I mean, if he was you know, he ran a taco stand, that's a horrifying, horrifying tragedy. Then you've got the political violence that is becoming more commonplace in our country and just way too many people that think political violence is justified, which is its own awful, awful story. Then you've got the angle that this murderous scumbag who they will catch, probably made a significant dent in the youth conservative movement because you don't come across Charlie Kirk every day.
Speaker 2: No, you not. You can't easily replace people like that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's one of the reasons it is so abhorrent and verbot in political violence, because often it accomplishes what the shooter an wanted to right right, Not not always, but often, and so every single man, woman and child in society must be vehemently against it.
Speaker 2: That's the only protection against it.
Speaker 4: Anyway, MSNBC covered themselves in inglory yesterday and shame. We'll play some of those clips for you coming up, plus some more of Charlie Cook engaging fully, openly, willingly, happily with people who disagreed with him, and that's what got him murdered.
Speaker 2: Sickening.
Speaker 1: How about those poor college kids who were in the front rows who saw that with their own eyes? Oh my god, Oh that is rough. Okay, we get a lot on the way. We'd like to hear from you. Text line four one five two nine KFTC.
Speaker 2: Barstraw, Hey, Yeddy.
Speaker 7: We have some breaking news from Utah that we want to get to right now. Shots fired during a speech by right wing activist Charlie Kirk at Utah Valley University in Orum. This happened really just moments ago. Kirk was about twenty minutes into his speech when shots were fired from a nearby building. According to the university, there are reports that Kirk was hit, but as far as they know, but we're not clear on them as of right now.
Speaker 1: That was as it broke yesterday on MSNBC. And nobody likes me media bashing more than me. But I'd say, in general, the media did a really good job yesterday. I mean, better than I've seen in a long time. This is not an example of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the further left you got, the more sickening it was, I would agree. Things quickly went sideways, both idiotic and disgusting and hateful. Katie Turr continuing with Matthew Dowd.
Speaker 7: Matthew, I'm going to bring you in on this. Talk to me about the environment. You know we are there are reports of exactly what happened are not confirmed yet, But talk to me about the environment in which a shooting like this happens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and again emphasize what you just emphasized. We don't know any of the full details of this that we don't know if this was a supporter shooting their gun off in celebration or so we have no idea about this.
Speaker 1: So I was listening to that live yesterday actually, and I he's been fired.
Speaker 2: Matthew Dowd.
Speaker 1: He's a long time political strategist back in the day, that's how he made his living. Then he turned against the Republican Party. So he became a darling of NBC and he's a regular on Meet the Press and has been for years. And I've always hated him because that whole turning against your party and then bad mouthing the things you in theory believed your whole life to make a living, I find disgusting.
Speaker 2: And he's one of those guys.
Speaker 1: But when he said the whole a supporter shooting his gun off, I've hed that's just stupid. I didn't know he'd end up getting fired, Like I buy. Yeah, they hinted that utaws lacks gun laws. That sort of thing happens all the time. It's just absolutely absurd.
Speaker 4: He's the soul iss hack, like so many of those people, they don't believe anything. But then it turned truly horrifying and illuminating about the way people like him think.
Speaker 8: He's been one of the most divisive, especially devisive younger figures in this who is constantly sort of pushing this sort of hate speech or aimed at certain groups. And I always go back to hateful thoughts lead to hateful words, which then lead to hateful actions. And I think that's the environment we're in that people just you can't stop with these sort of awful thoughts you have and then saying these awful words and not expect awful actions to take place.
Speaker 2: And that's the nfortunate environment we're in. And that's what he got fired for saying.
Speaker 1: A guy, especially again, even if it was a firebrand, you don't need to say that in the moments it happened. But since it was Charlie Kirk, who's like the calmost, most reasonable debater you could possibly imagine, to say, Lelly brought it on himself. And please note the repeated use of the term hate spec what are you talking merely disagreeing with the radical left?
Speaker 2: That's the old technique.
Speaker 4: I think everybody's hip to that right now they call everything they disagree with hate speech, and they also say speech is violence, which then defies violent.
Speaker 1: Right, you're equating it, Well, he was shooting his mouth off so he could be shot they all are.
Speaker 2: Just one of the same.
Speaker 4: Well, if it was ninety percent sure he'd be fired after that filth.
Speaker 8: He went on, This is we're the only country that this is going on in this way, and we have this awful, toxic stew of political, divisive hate speech that's being pushed and combined with simultaneous combined with unbelievable access that people have to guns and guns at every level, not just handguns or shotguns, but you know, assault rifles in this and this. As I say, we're one of one in the in the world.
Speaker 2: Goodbye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To NBC's credit, they fired him, I mean like within hours of that, So I'm good for them, and that will get the attention of other pundits who realize, Oh, I guess you just can't say anything when somebody on the other side gets hurt or killed.
Speaker 2: Thank god, we got to get we got to break out of that somehow.
Speaker 1: Like I said earlier, I can't picture some of the left wing nuts that I actually hate if I heard they got shot being happy about it.
Speaker 2: I just I can't even imagine it.
Speaker 4: No, that's horrifying. You have no soul. You're a bad person. Perhaps you are led to being a bad person by the people who are supposed to educate you. Or maybe you've had trauma in your life or something, but your soul has been damaged to the point that you are a bad person if you think those things.
Speaker 1: Well, even if it's not about the individual losing their life and what that means to their loved ones, what it does to our politics, how can you possibly think that's a step in the right direction. You're nuts if you think somebody being gunned down from the other side is going to advance the country.
Speaker 2: JB.
Speaker 4: Pritzker stood up and decried political violence, then said it's Donald Trump and his rhetoric that causes this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: It was just, this is speaking of people you despise. I believe JB.
Speaker 4: Prisker is an evil presence on the American scene, and if somebody were to shoot him in the throat, I would be horrified by that, just horrified. Anyway, Like I said, I feel like the mainstream media did a really good job on this for the most part. I did not like the New York Times headline that he had at least part of the day. Yesterday, Charlie Kirk dies at age thirty one. Dies Wow. Boy, they try hard, don't they. Even when there's nothing there, they try to find a way.
Speaker 1: I'm just used to the fact that, of course he was called right wing or ultra right wing activist, whereas if somebody of the far left were assassinated, you would just be an activist.
Speaker 2: Right sure, speaker, a politician.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I'm used what of the videos being showed over and over again on social media. Jack and I have somewhat differing opinions on this, but when it comes to kids, I think we're a humble percent god and.
Speaker 1: You talk about and there's no stop on that. Yeah, So we'll talk about that coming up. Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty please.
Speaker 9: Did not give any specifics other than to say that there are surveillange footage of a person wearing all black that they are studying.
Speaker 2: They believe that.
Speaker 9: The shot that killed Kirk was fired from a higher location than the venue where Kirk was speaking. There was some confusion earlier today because an elderly man was taken into custody in the moments.
Speaker 2: After the attack.
Speaker 9: We are told it was determined that he is not the shooter and has been cleared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you were bouncing around on social media yesterday trying to get the latest. There were some pictures going around with this old guy they had down on his hands and knees, and that he was the.
Speaker 2: Shooter, and turned out he was not at all.
Speaker 4: And of course the internet did what the internet does, and it was analyzing it and attributing motives to him, and how he came to decide that was a good idea when it wasn't him at all. And it's worth taking this breaking news with a bit of a grain of salt, although I would point out that the Wall Street Journal, which is among the soberest publications going, has a source that they believe is credible enough to print this.
Speaker 2: This is big. Listen to this, pay attention.
Speaker 4: Investigators found ammunition engraved with expressions of transgender and anti fascist ideology inside the rifle that the authorities believe was used in the fatal shooting of Charlie Kirk, according to an internal law enforcement bulletin and a person familiar with the investigation.
Speaker 1: And when they say anti fascist, that would be antifa, right right exactly.
Speaker 4: And they are not anti fascists, they are atic leftists. They cover their horrors by claiming their anti fascist they're anti anything but them. The older modern model thirty caliber hunting rifle was discovered in the woods near the scene the shooting, this wrapped in a towel with a spent cartridge still in the chamber. The sources said there are also three unspent rounds in the magazine, all with wording on them.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, this has become a thing. I guess these nutjob murderers, like the guy who murdered the healthcare ceo writing things on their ammunition, right, And that's an interesting aspect of the modern crazy assassin. The Wall Street Journal is a very serious publication, and especially in this moment, I would think they were not a chance they would put that out unless they believed it were true. It does seem a little too perfect. I mean, if I were hearing it from anywhere else, I would think, Yeah, this is one of those things that somebody put out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: The fact that it's an internal law enforcement bulletin and a person familiar with the investigation substantiating it. And it's also I think it's significant that Charlie Kirk was discussing transgender recent mass murderers. Yeah, that's what I was gonna mention is when he was killed, and those people, the radical gender crowd hates him more vehemently than anyone.
Speaker 1: So Jason Chafitz, I don't know if you remember him, but he was a pretty prominent house member from Utah before he retired quite a few years back, and then he became a Fox commentator, has his own show and everything. But he was there close to Charlie Kirk when the shooting happened. He was at the event, and so he was on Fox right away, obviously highly disturbed because he was close enough to see what happened. He said somebody had asked a question about transgender and mass shootings right at the time when the shot rang out, and he was connecting the two. Now, it seems unlikely. I suppose it's possible. But if the guy was six hundred feet away, did he hear the specific question was that and did he know that question was coming. If somebody didn't ask that question, was he not going to shoot him? I'm just finding it hard to believe that they're connected.
Speaker 4: Well, they had a pretty good pa, so I gotta believe, yeah, he could hear him, But the idea that he was there debating whether to shoot the guy or not, or waiting till something particularly objectionable came up by that seems like a stretch.
Speaker 1: So it's just an awful coincidence. Uh yeah, yeah, in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's also it was absolutely certain that that topic would come up at a Charlie Kirk event, whether the radical gender theory crowd and indoctrinating kids or specifically transgender shooters.
Speaker 1: I mean that was like, if you don't know Charlie Kirk's act and you hear anybody talking about how hateful he was, most likely what they're talking about is trans issue stuff. Yeah, and if you're on the other side of the trans thing that you are branded immediately as a hateful, awful, violence's speech, bigot sort of person.
Speaker 4: Right, even though virtually nobody on earth advocated the radical left gender position ten years ago, nobody now, anybody who says, can we wait a minute and talk about this is branded as a vicious hater who commits violence through their words and therefore is deserving of violence. So executive producer Hanson and I both had the same disturbing thing. Hanson, do you want to come tell the story how it unfolded?
Speaker 1: On the air. Do you just want me to characterize where you just want me to tell it? So Hanson's version is a little worse than mine because his son is younger than mine, but it's bad all the way around. So I was picking up my sophomore in high school from school yesterday at two point fifteen. This wasn't that long after this horrifying event occurred, and we knew that Charlie Kirk was dead. Hansen was picking up his thirteen year old and both of us we're dealing with, well, we got to, you know, we gotta tell our kids that this awful thing happened, and couch it in the way you want to couch it as a parent to a youth that age, et cetera, et cetera. We both found out immediately, Oh yeah, I've seen the video, the whole video, the worst video, the close up video that shows the you know, the worst of it. Our kids had seen this multiple times at school because you know, anybody it's got a smartphone could access it, and everybody was passing it around and watching it. And uh, how disturbed did your son seem to be by it? What bothered me is my son seemed to pretty blase about it. Hanson, was he rattled or not. I don't know if that makes any difference, but I just this is a separate topic really, because our kids have access to all this just extreme sex and violence all the time that we have no control over, yes, anymore.
Speaker 2: That is extremely disturbing.
Speaker 4: I'd say, when you put it like that, I remember as a teenager that there were the faces of death videos were pretty popular, and I didn't enjoy them at all. The one time I was exposed to one is absolutely horrifying. Other people were grimly fascinated by them, and they didn't all grow up to be serial killers. I think it's a very person by person reaction, depending on your level.
Speaker 2: Of empathy or what have you.
Speaker 4: But the way you put it that the kids are just exposed to, you know, filth of every sort, willy nilly, I mean, never mind the Charlie Kirk horror.
Speaker 2: That's just that's that's not good. But so today's nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: You know, the days of a tragic news event happening and then you deciding how you want to talk to your kids about it are over unless you're like there at the moment the news event occurs, with them, they're going to get all of the worst aspects of it and the untrue stuff and the fake videos and everything else before you even get to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's rough. I wish I had a single idea what to tell you. And if you're thinking, well, my kid doesn't have a smartphone, well everybody around.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Your point about they didn't all grow up to be serial killers is absolutely true. Is it an age thing you don't fully understand? I mean, clearly we all know this because we were all young at one point in a long, long time ago. You develop a full understanding of what it means to be a thirty one year old dad killed in front of your little kids.
Speaker 2: When you're older and you become.
Speaker 1: A mom or dad and have kids, you just don't quite have the same understanding of it when you're young. That's just you know, that's just the state of being a human. So is there no harm, no foul?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: Like I have watched movies with my son that are pretty edgy violence wise, and these are like, what's the big deal? Like he's heard about pulp fiction or whatever, and then we watch it and he's like, what this is supposed to be a big deal. He's so desensitized to like this sort of thing, he can't be like he's like bored with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's healthy. It can't be.
Speaker 4: No, And there's not like a one hundred percent correlation between you know, that feeling about violence and obviously committing acts of violence or what have you. But I've made reference to Dave Grossman's fabulous book on Killing more than Once, and the one aspect of the book that's absolutely undeniable is that the armies through history, particularly since you know, firearms became the arms, and people outside the military have no idea of this. The actual percentage of your say, infantry men who will point a gun at an enemy and pull the trigger is low.
Speaker 2: It's not even close to one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the numbers, and it changed conflict to conflict, but it was like maybe half, maybe half of human beings can overcome their horror at killing another human being and actually even that trigger.
Speaker 2: Even when they might be wanting to kill you. Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the way militaries, including the United States military, which was one of one of the leaders in this, the way they got much more effective at that and desensitized these you know, boys and men and shopkeepers and whomever else who was put in the position of being a soldier was they made. They went away from like bulls eyes and non human targets, and they slowly but surely introduced people to you are shooting at a human being, and they had them do it over and over and over again, literally desensitizing them to the idea of, oh my god, I'm shooting at a person, and that got them to be more effective soldiers. And you need effective soldiers, particularly if you're on the side of good.
Speaker 2: So I'm not against this.
Speaker 4: In fact, the fact that I'm for it, I think makes me a fairly honest broker in telling you desensitization has an effect.
Speaker 2: Well, even if.
Speaker 1: It's not, it's going to make it more likely our kids are out there being killers, which you know we haven't yet.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot more than that.
Speaker 1: Just the political side of you're not as affected by this sort of thing would be bad because you should be very affected by this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I am Michael. You had a point.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what Joe said, though, slowly but surely, when we grew up, we were we went in steps.
Speaker 4: You got a little more violent and a little more profanity, a little bit more nudity.
Speaker 2: Now it all comes at one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that well, I mean, that's that's the classic thing they talk about porn. Why it's so awful for people. Your your brain adjusts to various things, and then you need something more extreme to get the same reaction out of you. Well, in this case, if the reaction you want with the porn is you know, uh, you get turned on.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: In this case, the reaction we want is people being horrified, Oh my god, this person was killed. What can we do in our politics to make it less likely somebody has gunned down? But if your reaction is eh, well then nobody's going to do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wish I had something eloquent to say at this point, but I'll bet, I'll bet.
Speaker 1: I mean, since it happened from both Hanson and I, but this was a common thing all across the country. Parents who had seen the video or aware of the video, and then you find out your kids have seen it multiple times before you even get to them.
Speaker 2: M that's that's rough.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what they're I don't suppose there's any change in that I mean, I can't imagine what it would be.
Speaker 4: So if you're just joining us, I think we're going to fairly soon, certainly next hour kind of rewind to the beginning again and play more of Charlie Kirk doing what he does did, which was say, hey, we disagree, but we can talk. Let's talk, and for that he was assassinated. And some reactions from the right end left.
Speaker 1: If this Wall Street Journal report turns out to be true that this was an Antifa sort of trans what would you call that, trans warrior sort of person, that's going to be a big political story also.
Speaker 2: Where this goes.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows, Okay, to help us, all right, stay tuned.
Speaker 2: This is a dark day for our state. It's a tragic day for our nation.
Speaker 8: I want to be very clear that this is a political assassination.
Speaker 1: The very very impressive Governor Spencer Cox of Utah yesterday who ended up being quite the voice in the midst of this tragedy, but pointing out, yes, this is very clearly a political assassination. You cannot be okay with political assassinations, no matter what.
Speaker 4: There's no getting around that, right, agreed, one hundred percent. Some more of Charlie Kirk and his messaging, his ideas an evangelist for the open exchange of ideas without fear in America.
Speaker 2: He is murdered for that.
Speaker 4: Andy Know, the journalist who has been in the crosshairs of the radical transgender crowd and Antifa for ages.
Speaker 2: He was beaten down.
Speaker 4: He gets death threats all the time, as he makes clear in another article. We might get to but he says a reminder that transactivist to Anthony Aaron Reid has been targeting Charlie Kirk for years and sicking is radicalized ranged trans followers on him and those involved with Turning Point USA. Oh, if you're just tuning in, law enforcement sources are saying and have shared with each other in writing. I've seen it that the unused ammunition in the murderer's rifle had various and anti fashioned Antifa and pro trans words scratched into the ammunition. For what it's worth, Read is popular with the trans extremists, including these Zizian trans death cults, which you may recall us talking about. I found Read's content uploaded on the cult leader's blog.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't be we wouldn't be running with this conversation because the speculation like this sort of thing is irresponsible. But the Wall Street Journal reporting it, I gotta believe they are very solidly believed.
Speaker 2: That this was true. They wouldn't put it out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've actually read the actual law enforcement memo too. It's authentic anyway. So this person that Andy No just mentioned back in twenty twenty three, he reported the Antifa violence that you see Davis, which you may or may recall in California, was incited with the help of disinformation pusher, slash serial hoaxer Aaron Reid formerly known as Anthony Reid. Reid spread the lie that Charlie Kirk called for lynchings wow to millions on Twitter, and the Sacramento B by the way, published that lie. Oh my god back in twenty three. Oh my god, is Saron Reid posted Charlie Kirk, CEO of Turning Point USA, is openly calling for the lynchings of transgender individuals. Says that transgender people should be dealt with like men did in the fifties and sixties. Here's the latest major conservative calling for violence against us. Never happened, not a word, and ya, the Sacramento B publicized that.
Speaker 1: And obviously, if you hear that and believe it, and why wouldn't you believe something that's in a major newspaper, you could justify your physic your political violence in your mind, especially if you're not completely mentally healthy.
Speaker 2: They later issued a correction. Did the Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Bateoh yeah, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Andy no also wrote.
Speaker 4: In November twenty, I made the decision to leave not only Portland, Oregon, my home, but the United States altogether. I had survived in Antifa mob beating in twenty nineteen, but the following seventeen months brought a flood of death threats that escalated in frequency and severity. Most were vague, but some were chillingly specific, from people who claimed to be local, who knew where I lived, Antifa had posted my parents' address online, and who sent photos of the guns they intended to kill me with. I reported dozens of these arrests to Portland police. Not one led to an arrest. That's incredible and not surprising both.
Speaker 1: There's quite a bit of audio out there of Charlie Kurr, and we are going to play more of him arguing with college kids because it's so damned interesting.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Later, but there's a lot of audio about him talking about the death threats he got. I mean, he knew how many people out there, crazy people were out to get him. He and his wife doesn't make it any less awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, the number of activists saying good job that bullet had a good day is just shocking.
Speaker 2: Oh God, that's disturbing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got a lot more on the way. I hope you can stay with us, Armstrong and Getty