Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Getty and he.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Was getting a coffee at a kiosk at this conference center and I asked an American guy who is right next to me, what brought you here to Rheid And he said, money. There is so much money at this conference center that is going in both directions. You've got Saudi companies that are investing in the US, American companies that are investing in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: There's just a lot more.
Speaker 3: To the US and Saudi relationship now than just Saudi rather security guarantees and oil sales. The Crown Prince wants Saudi Arabia to be a major player on the world stage, and they.
Speaker 4: Are so I thought this was kind of interesting Peter Deucey's report about why Trump is in Saudi Arabia and what's going on there. All the American business people are there. There's such a level of you know, finance and investment that most of us never get within a thousand miles of or pay attention to that goes on with the big time movers and shakers.
Speaker 2: Here's a little more, Peter.
Speaker 1: Do I wonder, oh, I wonder if NBS is aware of the importance of a good, solid talk radio industry in Saudi Arabia. I'd be happy you do head that up for I don't know one hundred million dollars, but I'm a want to be reasonable about it.
Speaker 3: So we expect the next couple of days to look like this when it comes to investment in the US. Saudi Arabia's got the six hundred billion pledged over the next four years. Cutter has two hundred to three hundred billion expected to be announced on this trip. Plus you got the four hundred million dollar jumbo jet. And then when we get to the United Arab Emirates, they say one point four trillion dollars pledged to the US over the next ten years.
Speaker 1: You know, all that sounds good, but in what form? In what way? I mean, if they're just plowing money into the US stock market that's investing in American companies, Yeah, significant way, But I mean, where else are you going to have your money?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't quite understand any more From Peter Doocy.
Speaker 3: I have traveled the world with President Biden and been too many international conferences with him. They were all political conferences. This is not a political conference. This is a business conference, and it is key to the third pillar of the Trump platform. He's already got doze looking at savings. He's got the tariffs looking to level the playing field, and now here he's got international businessmen and the leaders of golf states promising huge checks to the United States and companies there.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: So Peter Deucy just said right there, this is a business conference, not a political conference. We've got a clip now to play for you, which is from just a little bit ago, trumping a long speech and got into the topic of Iran and then giving up their nuclear program and coming to the table and all that sort of stuff, which fits in with all this because Saudi Arabia wants to be intertwined with the United States and Israel, and same with h Qatar and u A. They don't want to be part of the whole. They want to they don't want to be part of the Iran thing. They want to be a counterbalance to the whole Iran thing. But so here's Trump talking about Iran.
Speaker 5: I want to make a deal with Iran. If I can make a deal with Iran, I'll be very happy if we're going to make your region and the world's a safer place. But if Iran's leadership rejects this olive branch and continues to attack their neighbors, then we will have no choice but to inflict massive maximum pressure drive Iranian oil exports to zero like I did before. If you know that they were a virtually bankrupt country because of what I did, they had no money for terror, they had no money for or Hamas or Hezbollah, and take all action required to stop the regime from ever having a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: Iran will never have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: So if you remember Saudi Arabia and Israel, we're about to normalize relationship relations between the two, like the day before October seventh happened and then that all went out the window. Now is gonna be the biggest seismic shift in the Middle East in like five hundred years. That was gonna be a really really big deal, and that all fell apart. But that's I'll bet that happens before Trump's turn is over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it fell apart, and or it was just shoved to the back of the fridge.
Speaker 4: It's amazing that they Saudis thought not it's too hot, right, I know, it's amazing that they still the Jordanians, the Egyptians. Ever, they still have to cater to the crazies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think our low information voters are low information if you're like in the hinterlands of these various Islamic republics where they're fundamentalists and haters of the West and the Jews and the rest of it, the rulers are thinking, man, we just want to do some business here. They've got to keep a lid on those people getting completely crazy. So, yeah, they've got to to pretend to be just completely concerned with the Palestinian issues. We need a two state solution. We need a solutionator. I'm very concerned, even though they never.
Speaker 4: Do anything or you end up assassinated or with the revolution in the streets at the least, right, right, So all they give is lip service, but they feel like they have to give it, you know, that whole they will never ever have a nuclear weapon is interesting because I was just reading about a handful of senators, including Tom Cotton, Lindsey Graham, and Katie Britt introduced a resolution like hardcore against any enrichment of uranium because Trump it seemed a little squishy on that the other day.
Speaker 1: Demanding a complete dismantlement and destruction of Vran's nuclear program in any agreement, and Trump seemed, you know, he didn't mention enrichment there, but that was pretty unequivocal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he means it. I guarantee Israel means it. They see it as not an option to let Ran get a nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 4: That's going to come to a head here today, tomorrow, next week, soon, can't be too long.
Speaker 1: I know Old BB is really wondering this stuff about negotiating with Iran again. Are you just making it clear you're willing to negotiate before you bomb the Bejesus out of him or let us or are you like soft unbombing the Bejesus out of them?
Speaker 2: Just on I guess this is a tangent same area of the country.
Speaker 4: So I'm still making my way through the audio book Thirteen Days by Lawrence Wright about the Middle East. Piece talks when Carter was president, with begging from Israel, so dot from Egypt and Jimmy Carter putting it together, and it is. It's all damned interesting in a number of ways, partially because all the issues are exactly the same issues as now for the most part, and have been for forever in the Middle East. But since we got all these other negotiations going on, right, we got negotiations with Iran, we got negotiations between Hamas and Israel. We're trying to do what we're doing with Putin and Zelensky and stuff like that. You know, a lot of these high level negotiations. And I'm a big fan of Lawrence Writes writing anyway, his stuff, But he's got the day by day of these thirteen days of negotiations, and.
Speaker 2: The history.
Speaker 4: Brings you like the most sanitized adult four hundred level college class version of these negotiations, But they're so much more like a husband and wife fighting over something than that in reality. And the day by day and the number of times that these people that had risen to such a high level of running their and understanding politics and the dynamics of this and that and everything like that, who would get angry and cuss at somebody and want up a piece of paper and throw it in the trash or say I'm leaving or whatever. I mean, just like a husband and wife in a dysfunctional marriage fighting. It's so much more that than it is ever revealed to us, and you just have to fight through that, I guess. So like the sort of thing that happened with Trump and Zelenski on the couch, that sort of thing happened daily with Carter and began and sadat behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: We just didn't see that.
Speaker 4: We saw the you know, we saw the piece of the handshake at the end with grown ups acting in dignified ways. Now there was a lot more. You're a liar, no eur, a liar squirrel you. Oh yeah, I well, squirrel you and you know, knock stuff off the table and storm out, and you know, there's a lot more of that that goes on than we ever see.
Speaker 1: That's that's funny. I'm picturing we've all seen this picture or video many times of the US and the Chinese are getting together to have some big negotiation, and they're at this big rectangular table and night ones on each side, and they got their little microphones and they're all like smiling barely for the photo op and looking just kind of vaguely positive. And I always think as soon as those cameras are off, what happens?
Speaker 4: That is so so like Carter would get to bed at four o'clock in the morning after being over at Sadat's place in his T shirt in his underwear, saying, you gotta get rid of that crazy guy that gives you all the advice, because Saddana had this like some sort of weird resputant like character who claimed that he could make his heart beat stop and all this different sort of stuff that would give Saddad all this advice, and Carter be like, you gotta get rid of this guy. And then Carter would go to bed. He'd climb into bed at four in the morning next to Ozon and say, you know what the problem is. I think Began's a psychopath. That's what the problem is.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it.
Speaker 4: It's so not the way it's presented to us on the White House lawn when they shake hands and sign a deal. It's just it's personalities. It's exactly like you know, a fight with your boss or your brother or a guy in the golf course or whatever. He gets down to the most childish, vengeful, hurt feelings sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I find that interesting.
Speaker 4: So that's what you got a piece together with, you know, Putin and Zelensky or net and Yahoo and whoever the hell he's dealing with or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And then you've got that whole dynamic where the language of diplomacy is so incredibly careful in public and so Genteel and co. Did, but behind the scenes they're screaming at each other and starmount of room.
Speaker 4: Oh the number of times they said, I'm this is stupid. I'm not doing this anymore, and Noil said I'm leaving. Pack up your things, we're leaving. And then they the next morning they wouldn't bring it up again. And Carter think, I guess they didn't mean that, or they're pretending they didn't mean that, or I'll just pretend it didn't happen. We'll see if they pretend it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Man, I'd pay a dollar for some sort of transcript even of the recent two days of talks between the US and Chinese sides. Oh yeah, rob those giant punitive tariffs down to much more modest levels. What happened there?
Speaker 4: Great example, we're getting the very dignified high level complicated conversation presented to us, but behind the scenes there might have been a lot of what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous on either side.
Speaker 1: Well, and or the way it felt to me was the Americans probably said, look, our guy felt like he couldn't back down, and the Chinese said, yeah, our guy can't back down. All right, how about we both backed down on three one, two three, and the tariffs just got lowered. I mean that given the depth of our issues and the complexity of the problems, blah blah blah. The fact that in two days they said this is nuts. Can we call this off? Let's call this off? It says something.
Speaker 4: Nobody seems to give any chance to Zolensky and Putin actually meeting in Turkey. Zelensky's gonna show up. Nobody thinks Putin will show up. Is that your where you think you are on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I've been predicting all along. I just don't in a weird way, because this was Putin's idea, rich yeah right, yeah, Well, but Zelensky in a weird way made it his own by saying, one hundred percent on.
Speaker 4: There there, let's do this even without the cease fire. I'm there, but he made it clear yesterday. I'm not meeting with anybody but Putin because Putin's going to send Lavra or somebody. And I think Zolensky is doing the right thing by saying no, no. I think it puts Putin in a bad position. I think this is really going to make it look like he's the obstacle. I don't know how he himself out.
Speaker 1: Of this, which he clearly is obviously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, we got more on the waistay here man that MBS is pretty happy with himself. He is pretty happy with himself. But are he's like thirty five years old though pretty you don't remember? Is he youngish for a world leader? And it's richer than Criesus of old and has kingly powers right and a harrem And if you get on the wrong side of him, he'll have your bone saw it into pieces.
Speaker 1: Barbara, all right, he justed he probably has to sit himself down every night and say, hey, you gotta be humble. It's important.
Speaker 2: Can't bone.
Speaker 4: You can't bone? Sorry, Jack Ashy, come across right exactly, exactly, have a little mercy. Oh great one, I'm calling myself. Oh great one, that's funny.
Speaker 1: How anyway, yeah, what a what an interesting existence that must be as a human being. So a couple of things that are completely a political and interesting I think. Oh, coming up next segment, the Pope's brother called Nancy Pelosi a sea. Oh what that's not very post brother ish?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Not a lot of Christian mercy?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Say what?
Speaker 1: The Pope's brother called Nancy Pelosi a sea? Drop the sea bomb on her? So stay tuned Live team coverage. Ah wow wow. So some scientists at the University of Connecticut are studying how our brain process is music and as a music freak and arguably musician, and you know, since I was a little kid just I'm fascinated by music, I find this very very interesting. And then they talk about how music makes us tap our feet and feel emotions which out consciously exactly yes, the jigginess, and we don't decide to do that. And interestingly, I guess neurologists thought, well, the whole tap in your feet and moving was about your brain predicting what comes next in a song. It's it sees the pattern, blah blah blah. Well, no, it's actual, it's about actual physical patterns forming in your neural circuits. So these university guys have discovered that our brain cells physically synchronize with musical sounds, creating stable patterns that affect our entire body. It's what they call neural resonance theory or NRT. We propose that people anticipate musical events not through predictive neural models, but because brain body dynamics physically embody musical structure, and different people react in different ways. And obviously you'd need like years of training to understand what some of this stuff actually means. But it's a scientific approach that explains how your body, your brain processes music using fundamental physics principles rather than abstract prediction. Blah blah blah. That it's all very technical, but the idea is your brain is so into the music it like organizes itself and is playing along in a rhythmic way with the music the way that they can observe. First of all, have you ever known anybody without any rhythm? Yes? I knew, and I've known people are completely unable to carry a tune too.
Speaker 4: That I get the no rhythm. For some reason, it seems hard for any gross. But I knew one guy my first room main in college. He had zero rhythm, like he could not clap his hands to like a simple song. Wow, how interesting. No, I just didn't rest with him like that. There was a beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, huh. You know I I've known for a very long time I respond to music differently than I think like average people to. For one, I, until you know, the latter part of my life, I could not ignore music. I could not not be completely distracted by it, to the point that like music during acts of love was a bad idea. Really yeah, oh yeah, I can't ignore it. It's it's it's odd.
Speaker 2: Or that was your excuse for poor performance.
Speaker 1: Please please, When I die, there's just gonna there are gonna be odes sung to my prowess. Anyway, more on this to come. We're out of time. Dang it, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll tell you a story.
Speaker 6: Friend of mine who's a business man, very very very top guy. Most of you would have heard of him, a highly neurotic, brilliant businessman, seriously overweight, and he takes the fat the fat shot drug and he called me up and he said, uh, President, he calls me he used to call me Donald. Now he calls me president, So that's nice respect. But it's a rough guy, smart guy, very successful, very rich.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even know how we would.
Speaker 6: Know this, but because he's got comments the president, could I ask you a question. What I'm in London and I just paid for this damn fat drug take. I said, it's not working, they said, He said.
Speaker 1: I just paid eighty.
Speaker 6: Eight dollars and in New York I pay thirteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 4: So I checked. Okay, So that's a part of Trump's unleashing his executive order. Yesterday, the lower pharmacy Drugs down a story about his fat neurotic friend who takes a fat shot, highly, very rich, highly neurotic, calls me president anyway, so he wants the fat drug.
Speaker 2: I said, it's not oranging. What a unique style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we can dig into this a little more tomorrow. Trump's drug price crack down, like his trade war, could be more bark than bite. A lot of limitations and a lot of way companies can get around the various things he's talking about. But I don't know, I don't know. I'm not in the mood to deal with that, especially with the Pope's brother dropping a sea bomb on Nancy Pelosi's stage and we'll give to that. Uh So, I thought this was amusing. Interesting. They're calling it AI colonialism. AI writing suggestions, just the whole AI thing because so much of it was developed in the United States, is pushing Indian users in particularly in India, toward Western writing styles, and so much of AI is based on machine learning in the English language, particularly American sources. That it's it's said to be erasing cultural nuances and specific details about traditions, food, and festivals. It's a homogenizing effect of they call it AI colonialism again whatever, when Indians use the AI writer actually this is this is not about like being mad or a cause or anything.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I just think it's interesting linguistically. This is not intended to be a controversy. It's just interesting. For instance, when Indian used AI writing assistance, they not only adopt more westernized vocabulary choices, but also change fundamental aspects of their writing style, like using different sentence structures and descriptions that reflect Western viewpoints rather than Indian cultural perspectives. For example, when describing traditional Indian festivals. With AI assistants, users produce more generic descriptions focused on family gatherings and celebrations, rather than including specific cultural elements like religious rituals or regional variations. I suspect this still all get worked out. Let's see by comparing writing from oh, here it is, let's see. The research team conducted experiments with one hundred and eighteen participants evenly between India and the US. Participants completed culturally grounded writing tasks with topics ranging from describing favorite foods and celebrities to festivals and formal workplace emails. Half received autocomplete suggestions from gpdash four oh as they wrote. Others wrote without AI assistance. By comparing writing from all four groups, researchers identified clear patterns of cultural homogenization with AI assistance, or Indian writing became significantly more similar to American writing patterns. The initial AI suggestions were consistently Western biased, the first food items suggested was always pizza or sushi, and the first suggested festival was invariably Christmas, regardless of what the users were trying to write about.
Speaker 2: Well, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: That is pretty funny. Yeah, so we gathered for the big festival of Christmas with pizza. I'm a Hindu. I live in Calcutta and we gathered around inn ate sushi. No Ai mind drone damn business. So anyway, that's just interesting. It'll work itself out and it'll take all of our jobs and we'll be indigened. Anyway. Chris Donaldson is a uh wait a minute, that's right, that's all right. Hang on a second. No, that's the sorry speaking of Ai, that's got laid out all funky. That's the name of the journalist. Oh my lord, what just happened?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I just clicked on something and it completely took over my screen. There we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Robert Francis Prevost the Pope. Uh, Who's Who's anian? That's the Pope.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, the Pope, he's he's the Order of Augustinians. I didn't know this un till I just read this a little bit ago. They're the smallest order out there. They are only three thousand in the world. Oh really, yeah, Freeze, it's very very well. It's you know, an order. You know the kind of person you are, whether you're a Dominican or whatever the heck, you are, tiny, tiny little thing.
Speaker 1: Anything significant about him. We should know Augsentinians. I know nothing about based on.
Speaker 4: The original Saint Augustine of Hippo, which is Northern Africa. Based on that, dude, just you know, a lot of poverty and contemplation, you know, the whole deal.
Speaker 1: H the old PNC. Anyway, so that's a Robert Privost. He's the pope. But his brother Lewis of Port Charlotte, Florida, is quite the conservative and quite the loudmouth online. Okay, that type of guy. It's fun to have an American pope. Yeah. In a slew of Facebook posts that were on earthed by left wing media outlets, including The Daily Beast and to me, once a week is plenty for beasts. I don't need a Daily Beast. But the Louis Prevost mox leftists and shared other people's rants about liberals crying about tariffs that featured a much younger Pelosi in a video from the nineteen nineties advocating for tariffs. Sunshine, I remember that. I think we ran the audio.
Speaker 4: But so these are recent posts, yes, okay, oh yeah, yeah, The user opined that Pelosi was a booze soaked seaword. Whoa, I've never put that in print, and implied something rather strong about Pelosi's husband, and I quote, and obviously I'm not quoting directly, I'm sanitizing. These efing liberals crying about tariffs are just unreal? Do they not know that there's a thing called video? Just listen to what this drunk sea has to say in the mid nineties. Oh my god, this sentence isn't over you Jack, long before her husband had grind her dates.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this.
Speaker 1: Is I believe this was a retweet.
Speaker 4: Still, Yeah, the Pope's brother is this sort of person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he essentially, Yeah, retweeted it, passed it on whatever.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: They mentioned that some speculated about Paul Pelosi's sexuality when the investment Wizard was attacked inside the couple of San Francisco mansioned by a man wielding a hammer.
Speaker 4: I would never retweet a calling Nancy the sea word. No, but the Pope's brother would.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Of course, you're a public figure, you know, He's just an angry Floridian. In another post, prevost rip's former president Barack Obama and his fellow Democrats quote Obama and the democrats. They suck. They're one very small step from being full blown communists, longing for the total destruction of our way of life and turning this country into a dictatorship and a racist one on top of it.
Speaker 2: There you go. Wow, here's another one.
Speaker 1: In February of this year, I guess, Prevosts posted a meme of a distraught blue haired female with a young boy in a doctor's office, with the caption of I'm going to use the term spitty instead of okay, uh, I'm tracking the caption is your child trans You're just a spitty parent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is not you know.
Speaker 4: The brother could be quite a bit different, of course than the pope, but in general you tend to be similar in my experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know. My brother and I are very different in a lot of ways, but we're very close. Are your political views radically different? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, definitely.
Speaker 1: Another post showed a cartoon image of a mental institution looks like from The Simpsons, with the caption where the woe lived before the nineteen seventies, with Prevost writing true, let's see and apparently he's down with some of the posts critical of members of Congress who sucked up to Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky. Yeah, but they don't quote him directly in this article. Seventy three year old said he was surprised to get the news that his brother was in the new pope according to New York Times. My brother's the pope, he said, yikes. And then he said, I don't know what you that you can just pick up the phone and call the pope. It's like calling the president or something.
Speaker 2: That's that's deep.
Speaker 1: And then when asked about the differences between them, the two brothers, he said, you come at me, guess what you're gonna feel the wrath. I'm of that mindset. Rob not so much, eh, boy, Drunks.
Speaker 2: See wow, Wow, I was right.
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to say that the media, who's just looking for any tiniest sign to claim that this pope is some sort of you know, social justice warrior of the left, enlightened in the way that they think the pope should be enlightened, is probably going to be disappointed. Boy.
Speaker 1: He is quite clearly opposed to radical gender theory. He's having none of the gender bending madness, for instance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, good for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, yeah, Yeah, the Internet is forever, folks. Just remember that.
Speaker 2: I need to tell my kids that on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, speaking of forever, tattoos are not forever, but getting rid of them is you know, a pain in the butt.
Speaker 4: Sounded like you were transitioning into an ad, you know, speaking of forever. Tattoos are not forever, and getting rid of him is a pain. I'm Joe Getty for tattoo removal.
Speaker 1: That I've opened up Joe Getty's tattoo away. Yeah, uh no, It's just we were dealing with a young woman at a professional place who had many tats on her or several tats on her hands and arms, and of the visible sort. And the hand tattoo is a commitment because you're just never going to hide that unless you go around in white gloves like your Princess Grace or something like you're the Queen of England. But I just it strikes me the number of people who have the confidence or hubris or foolishness to decide on a permanent decision in their early twenties. Because she was not anywhere near worrying about her thirtieth birthday, young woman, right, Yeah, And I just I don't know, different different culturally, I suppose, and you can get them removed. I just I think even at that age, I realized, let's not make any like.
Speaker 4: Super permanent decisions. So you're saying, kind of influx, you'd rather your daughters didn't get hand tattoos.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I just again, I don't think it's a good idea to make permanent decisions when your life is changing so rapidly.
Speaker 4: Yes, we should bring we should bring a woman in this conversation, Katie, you're ink to what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I'm a young person out a bitter old fart. Yes, I agree with Joe.
Speaker 4: I have a tattoo that I got when I was a teenager, and it is now a joke that I bring up frequently, like, hey, look at this dumb thing I got.
Speaker 1: At the time.
Speaker 2: It's like a good idea.
Speaker 1: I'm, you know, obviously of the bent. I'm not against people expressing themselves, and I've known some people who's were a little out there in life and they're some of my favorite people. But you're twenty three, sweetheart. Your passions now will not be your passions in ten years. Never mind thirty.
Speaker 4: Right, but I try to remember what thirty looked like when I was, you know, twenty one or whatever.
Speaker 2: It just seems so far off. What difference did it make? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: And my son, who is well, he's a lot of different things, including a really fascinating guy, and I love him very much, But I think he looks it tattoos more as a diary, yeah, than a permanent statement. Hey, this is what I'm really into. Now, I'm gonna get a little ink.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I saw it. Jesus was dull ed.
Speaker 4: Sheeran was on Charlie Rose one time going through all his tattoos, and Charlie Rose pretending like he gave a crap. But that's why Ed Sheeran presented it like this one seems ridiculous. But I was in love with this woman at this point in my life and it's there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like cutting a tree in half and looking at the rings and figuring out the history of when fires happened or whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like a documentation of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, teach their own. It doesn't hurt me. It does not break my arm, nor steal my purse. It's none of my damn business, Liberty.
Speaker 4: We will finish strong next. I'm kind of continuing to fall the Jordan Hudson Bill Belichick story. That's the famous New England Patriots football coach, and it's fifty year younger hottie girlfriend and everything that goes with that, and neither know the story.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 4: She competed in the Miss Main contest over the weekend. She is kind of like a she's not kind of. She is a pageant girl, and they got into some of the rules around there where you can compete twice for each state, and then all you gotta do is like get a peel box and file paperwork, and you compete in whatever state you want. And I guess if you're a Houghty pageant girl, you figure out what state's got what contestants, and you see if you can find an opening in Wyoming or in this case, Maine where you might win.
Speaker 1: But she was up hot carpetbaggers.
Speaker 4: But she was up against a trans person who was getting a lot of attention because Maine's so enlightened. And so somebody said, man up, and somebody said that Jordan Hudson didn't do well in her swimsuit competition over the weekend. Whatever, here's the most interesting thing I came across, though. She has got an eight million dollars real estate portfolio that she'd somehow built within months of meeting Bill Belichie.
Speaker 2: So she's something.
Speaker 4: She ain't just a chicken a bikini. The University of North Carolina has banned her from being anywhere near any practices, and they say that there's a chance Belichick will never coach a game for North Carolina because he won't let go over.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll get to that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, final lot of Phil Belichick gave her ten million dollars, you know, a month into their relationship, and she turned it into an eight million dollar real estate portfolio. I'm not impressed.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for a final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Michaelangelo will lead us off. Yeah, I gotta be quick here, but I really regret the KFC we do chicken right tramp stamp that I got when I was sixteen just to get free McNuggets with a stupid idea, right right, Katie Green are esteemed knee was a woman as a final thought, Katie, my favorite story out of Saudi Arabia today is that they brought a name mobile McDonald's for Trump just in case.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, there is a McDonald hooked up.
Speaker 2: To a semi that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring us luck Jack tomorrow, will you have Moore?
Speaker 2: I want more on that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Jack.
Speaker 2: Final thought for us. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I never got a tattoo, but I had an ear ring for a cup of coffee, which I wish I hadn't done. I'm glad it wasn't more permanent than it is. I still got the hole in my hair, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think he can see where I did. I would wear like dangly earrings on stage playing rock and rock.
Speaker 2: You're bon Jovi A lot like that, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Arms strung in getty, wrapping up another grueling four hour work there.
Speaker 1: I didn't have as good looks, harras talent, or as money. Other than that, I was just like that. So many people thanks a little time, Agod Armstrong and getdy dot com. A lot of good stuff there.
Speaker 4: Drops snow we do chicken right, tramp stamp, you say, Michael, Yeah, that wasn't That was poorly thought out.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow. God bless America. I'm strong in Getty.
Speaker 1: The words of a president matter.
Speaker 2: Are you sure of that, dude?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Okay, I mean, as you involved our institution. Oh let me say let me say one thing. Well, wait a minute, wait a minute. So I'm like an off the book's garage plastic surgeon and I'm injecting filler in the women's butts and they die. You don't think I should be in trouble.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Were you doing your best?
Speaker 1: On that high note?
Speaker 2: Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty