Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Is Henry kiss Pretinger dead? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, count it.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker made it.
Speaker 1: Down to I know, man, that's good for the soul.
Speaker 2: That's like honestly what you say, Like you're like, that's the max, right, Like you can't you can't go past one hundred, Like I don't give a fuck, like what you're talking about. But yeah, one of the most vile figures and uh Western geopolitics, uh has has finally just bit dust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so real variety of tones in the reporting of his death the Washington Post, uh was, I don't know. They like were like this guy was kind of a playboy in his day. Henry Kissinger could get it in.
Speaker 2: The way he okayed the invasion of East team war by Indonesia. Oh that's bay as fucked yo, when he fucking sanctioned the coup against it, the carpet bombing of Cambodia.
Speaker 1: He was cock blocked by Nixon while he was on a date with Jajah Gabor, but his Kissinger was about to lean in for a kiss. Gross fuck off, his beeper went off. It was the President, the same man who had set them up was now blocking his National security advisor from getting to first base. What a fun right up the washing and party, piece of shit?
Speaker 2: Are you smoking dust?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Really this guy is I'm not like, the body count is unmatchable. Three million, yeah, the three.
Speaker 1: His own biographer said, he probably has the blood of three million people, many of them innocent, easily just straight up worshiping at the throne of power. I mean this is like, this is the heavy duty you know, moral licensing. Oh, it's just like this guy. I mean, you know, uh, innocent or not. You gotta three million people is pretty impressive, you know. I mean, this guy made his mark. He left the mark.
Speaker 2: He left the mark on many people who had to needlessly die in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: To the logan roy uh eulogy exactly like he he moved people.
Speaker 2: Well one of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he fused people while he was doing it, so it's cool, Like he literally fucked people.
Speaker 2: So that's cool yea. And this guy gets it. So there guy, I.
Speaker 1: Mean like he's kind of like a Mick Jagger of ordering the deaths of innocent human beings over the phone from a comfortable office on the other side of the globe. He's like kind of got that swag, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way he I mean again, like even Cambodia, right, Like, we dropped more explosives on Cambodia in like in this very short period of time than the United States had dropped on all of Europe during World War Two. Yeah, because he had a body like yeah, if it's moving, fucking busted, fuck y and arming other. I mean this guy, I think it's truly like this. We talk about how our inability or not our inability, but the government and society's inability to have a reckoning with Richard Nixon and his crimes paved the way for people like Reagan, paved the way for people like Trump, where it's like, yo, bro, you can do whatever fuck you want. And then the war crimes, the fucking war crimes of Henry Kissinger, like have those have just completely been like oh yeah, there's no no, no, we're good. We're good, We're good. Has like only again allowed this fucking pattern and momentum to continue to turn a blind eye to like legitimate war crimes, atrocities, and and have this like attitude where people are like dismissive of people who aren't in government, who have critiques of Henry Kissinger because it's always like very patronizing. It's like, you guys don't understand how like power be moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if you just started from the premise that you don't kill innocent people?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean maybe that would actually make your decisions easier. Yeah, then you wouldn't have to be a fucking monster. The av Club published a whole article about how Kissinger played a bumbling cartoon duck named Ducky Daddles in a nineteen seven nineteen nineties kids show, which is, I don't know, it's interesting because this feels like a documenting of like the moral license of just like you know, it was the nineties. They were like on a heat check of like neoliberalism was like it's the end of history, right, And so in this fucking cartoon, Henry Kissinger is playing a cartoon duck and it's like, I guess, supposed to be like a knowing wink to nineties parents, and those parents would then get to watch an episode that ends with Henry Kissinger as a cartoon duck ordering a bombing raid on a hapless fox and played by Johnny Cochran.
Speaker 2: So wow, Jesus everybody. Everybody wins in that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just fun. But it is like it's like a Simpsons cameo for Henry Kissinger, right.
Speaker 2: You know, right, like it's just absolutely.
Speaker 1: Just trying to normalize the ship.
Speaker 2: But let's yeah, like let's really, let's really acknowledge the real person who took Kissinger's life.
Speaker 1: Yes, Nicki manach yep, exactly, she said. So she tweeted the fact that y'all have no idea what's about to happen because she has now coming out before his pas died, and so, uh, you know, some people like at space Ghost on Twitter responded, thanks for killing Kissinger, Queen of Prayer Hands, Which, yeah, I think this is the first celebrity death we have that people have not attributed to the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, right right. I think because he has like appeal to conservatives too for just being like a just blood thirsty war criminal that they're like, no, no, I mean that guy he made it to a hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want to they don't want to even admit he got vaccinated, because how the fuck did he make it to a hundred? Like any anything that this guy did throughout his life is sort of like you could see people being like, well, I guess I'm doing that because right, he lived to one hundred with that shit on his contracts.
Speaker 2: And also like same with that dude Charlie Munger, who was the Berkshire Hathaway dude that passed away, that billionaire who was trying to build a fucked up cell block dormitory at UCSB. He recently passed away at ninety nine. He was like ready to celebrate, apparently he was planning his hundredth birthday. But that guy, like he was famously being like I don't like to exercise, Like I don't exercise. I drink diet coke like I try not to exercise. So you'd never know how long these people last. You never know.
Speaker 1: I'm on that Kissinger diet, Like I'm curious because he didn't like look good ever, he always looked like kind of a.
Speaker 2: No, he started to look like a fucking snail by then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Juliana Margalise cool Uh is trending because she was on a podcast and basically out did Amy Schumer with her like dehumanizing racist rhetoric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just why related to Palestine? Yeah, I mean like she was basically doing that like sort of propaganda talking point that tries to discourage people from having any semblance of solidarity with Palestinian people by being like, you know, like if you're gay, they'd murder you, right, and then proceeds to really specific come after like black people, like black queer people too, and saying that black people were like uneducated and like they need to leave America like if they don't like this shit, that blah blah blah. And it's just wild to see that this kind of this kind of rhetoric goes completely unnoticed and it's fine, it has no bearing or effect on your career at all, and you're like, wow, this is some wild shit. She's like, don't play soccer with your head, okay, and then she said something she's like, as someone who played a lesbian on TV, I'm off, yes, yeah, it was very very strange, And again, like I think we're living in a time where this can just be like yeah, yeah, cool, cool, you said that. I merely saying like we need a cease fire or like people shouldn't live under occupation is being distorted and conflated with with talking with anti semitism or some other inflammatory rhetorics. So yeah, interesting times, interesting times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's also like the pictures. I feel like that Israel has taken a hit in terms of like the media because of like the pictures of the postages being freed and like looking pretty well taken care of or.
Speaker 2: Saying things like they did their best and not mistreating us at all.
Speaker 1: But there seems to be a full on offensive of like actually people are with Israel, and like this poll says it that everybody hates Palace Stein wants to be with Israel, and Israel is actually popular and Palestine Okay, maybe Hamas, but like Hamas is the same as Palestine, Like nobody likes them even so, like why are you.
Speaker 2: Guys even talking about them? Yeah, like they're so over It's like what what kind of rhetorical style is this? Yeah, but yeah, it's I mean we're like right now, I think it's what the seventh day I so far of hostage exchanges and some semblance of a pause not a seaful on ceasefire. Yeah, so we you know, will continue to see where that goes, but as of right now, it seems like things will just continue.
Speaker 1: George Santos uh is it's looking like he might be coming to the end of his run as a politician, but definitely not his run in the public eye. Like the reality shows have to be lining up, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, I mean this guy he's so messy, he's a fraudster, he's a huckster, and like he is fighting for his life right now. Uh. He is like out here sounding like r Kelly in the chambers of the House talking about how like everyone's attacking him and he's just a good person. Here's just a bit of it. And obviously, look, we talked about how much scamming this motherfucker did, So let's not act like you're innocent, George.
Speaker 3: I have been convicted of no crimes, mister speaker. My loyalty to this country that gave me life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is true and unquestionable. I stand here today debating for the second time in less than a month for the same exact reasons that were brought up last time.
Speaker 2: The difference is is.
Speaker 3: That one can say I've been indicted once more by the findings of the Ethics Committee. Yeah, process that by amission of the cheer himself was not completely inclusive.
Speaker 2: One can say, it's like such a bad difference, like when like a scam has completely hit the end and they're like, I just gotta say shit.
Speaker 1: Kind of reminds me of the ship we're talking about tomorrow with Elon Musk, where it's just like we're at the end of the scam and it's just the the logic no longer coheres. Yeah, I'm fighting for my life. They are destroyed. No, but that's what.
Speaker 2: Many people say when they've been caught and it's it's over now. And he was trying to do some shit like I think he's trying to oust was a bowman or some shit too, and people are like, you are the please stop even trying to introduce fucking bills, like let's get the fuck out of here. But again, you see how quickly the Republicans can deal with someone when they want.
Speaker 1: To, when they really really want If I'm going down, then I know these people are all coming with me, and he's like, drag it, trying to drag them along with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's one point where like Matt gate Gates got up and he's like, I stand not to defend George Santos whoever he is and then completely cooks them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's all bad, you know, but who knows, Like if you're really gonna if he's gonna really be messy on the way, I know he's probably gonna say something. He's got to say something super wild before he fully exits. So yeah, yeah, anyway, so that's what the that's what Congress is doing while we're dealing with an omni crisis.
Speaker 1: But yeah, stuff, Whatever happened to Madison Cawthorn. Is he like just in a pole somewhere, like because he was he was on the verge of saying some wild shit. He was like, yeah, I got invited to like a sex party, like yeah week at here, and then they were just like and you're no longer in office. Yeah no, I mean now.
Speaker 2: The last thing that happened was he brought he had a gun on him at the airport. Yeah, and then he had to plead guilty to those charges.
Speaker 1: But he just kept doing that ship that was just yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah there And I think so, I don't know, I think he moved to like Florida or something, So maybe he has a podcast one does five people listen to?
Speaker 1: All Right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back. And we're back, And there's a casting announcement for a new cartoon on Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire network that has some names. So this ship has some people attached, like Adam Carolla. Now I'm just joking.
Speaker 2: What's he doing there?
Speaker 1: Alonzo Bowden from who if you ever listened to Weight? Wait, don't tell me commit at stand up media? Yeah, Brett Cooper, No, I don't know who the fuck that is. Yeah, Danny Trejo, Yeah, that's not not my Danny, not Danny. And then Rob Wriggle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even Kyle Dunn again though, the comedian.
Speaker 1: Kyle Dune again. Yeah, what damn.
Speaker 2: He's that's like a wild one too.
Speaker 1: Oh that kills me. Yeah, like a lot of off Kyle.
Speaker 2: People are like looking around being like, yo, what the what? What what is this? Is there another Kyle done again? You know what I mean? Yeah, I have a feeling, No it it's him, it's him.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I could see a shift, you know, I mean, yeah, you are seeing a shift, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Everybody's just kind of like, Okay, we're good. We're good. Because then the other people on there too, uh, Danny tre Hill, Patrick Warburton, I mean, I'm I don't I don't know where his politics are. Jane Moore, uh, Rob and Rosembar. Isn't Janmore married to Genie Bus? Now?
Speaker 1: Is he really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh? Patrick Warburton's putty all right, yeah, pudd Yeah, I don't know who. I don't know these names.
Speaker 2: Damn yeah, Jane Moore is married to Genie.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so jar is married to Jeanie Buss.
Speaker 2: Yes, they got married in Lake Timber. Yes, doctor Busses, the president of the Lakers. Genie Buss, doctor Buss's daughter. Wow. Yeah. So a lot of people were like, what are y'all doing? Like do y'all know that it's on the daily wire? But you know, uh, I guess this is I get checks the check and if you and if you fuck with the network, I guess it is what it is. So uh, you know, a good a good way to just find out where people are doing their things right now?
Speaker 1: Damn all right? The White House Christmas tree blew over and Breitbart knows what this means. They they said their headline was weakness Biden National White House Christmas Tree toppled.
Speaker 2: So, oh, weakness Okay, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: I told you Biden's week on the wind is week on Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's funny because for all those windmills he puts up, didn't think he'd fold so quickly to one.
Speaker 1: Am I right?
Speaker 2: That? Huh? Weird?
Speaker 1: Weird? All the lights were even turned on. So our writer jam like dug into the history of White House Christmas trees. Right, And in nineteen eighty one, Ronald Reagan refused to come out and light the Christmas tree. He did it by remote control from inside the White House. And then he did that for the entirety of his presidential administration. Can you imagine, Like, granted he had just survived the assassination attempt, so I'd give him like that byre they would fucking destroy any democratic president who did that.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: That's so wild that he was just like, well, I'm gonna I'm stay in here do it by remote control.
Speaker 2: The last few times I was in public, I was caught lacking, so I don't want to be you know, the here again, Nancy. Yeah, that's so what. There was like a fucking like a switch, like did they even make a like its ceremonial like and with this button press, I will light up the lights or the shit just turned on, and like, yeah, he's in there, I guess you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was the president. Must be the president who turned that one on. He cares about you and he's good president. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know. It's been a thing since the early early nineteen hundreds, as opposed to the late nineteen hundred. The early nineteen hundreds, when a person who worked for Woodrow Wilson came through and was like, Hey, I think it would be good for Christmas if we did a Christmas tree. And then it turned out he was just the vice president of the industry trade group, the Society for Electrical Development, and they were trying to popularize this new idea of electric Christmas lights. Oh and shit of that horse, and now we have electric Christmas light every year.
Speaker 2: This needs to be a book called it. Nothing fucking matters or makes sense because it was all about making money for somebody else the whole goddamn time making fucking lights, and like, yo, we need to get this shit happened, man, press the fucking president, bro, get on the fucking like that shit.
Speaker 1: Also the first Christmas tree, so when they did like do that, the first one got so fucked up during transport that the White House staff had to like literally tie branches from a healthy evergreen tree onto the Christmas tree like on some Charlie Brown.
Speaker 2: Shit Frankin tree shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, saddest little Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean shit, I got my I got my fake tree.
Speaker 1: You're a require a fake treer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my shit's up right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We got we got our we got our tree last weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's it. I mean I think once for me, like I always wanted a tree that's at least like five and a half or six feet tall, like at a minimum. Would you go to the fucking tree lot that shit's like one fifty or something crazy like that. I'm like, nah, I'll just buy, Like I'll just buy the fake thing and I'll put the scent sickles on, you know. Shout out Anna for putting me onto those home deeps.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the parking.
Speaker 2: Lot at home Depot, Home Depot Brouck.
Speaker 1: Nah, I love them ken laying their owner.
Speaker 2: That's my guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, uh so, just another great moment in the history of presidential trees. Nixon's tree in nineteen seventy the train carrying it from South Dakota derailed twice Jesus, and then it fell over in the wind. I didn't hear bright part plain about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like them too that it fucking bulbs on the tree also exploded them because they.
Speaker 1: Both found that tree exploded because of the fireproof spread. It feels like the electric lights might have been way too early, Like I feel like they just like I have a friend whose house burnt down from a Christmas tree when we were adults, like when he was his like late twenties. His house burnt down from his Christmas tree. Like his dog didn't make it. It's fucked up, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, because the lights like sparked up the tree and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh, and like I feel like they just got the Christmas tree lighting technology, like at least men. Yeah, yeah, like these, but this motherfucker was popularizing it in like nineteen twenty three. Yeah, because you know it would.
Speaker 2: Be like some shit too, Like I remember like people put like fucking fragrances on a light bulb and shit, you're like, oh, that might not be a great fucking combo.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like you're putting fuel on a heat source. But I remember like those og Christmas lights from the eighties and shit that were like the size of your thumb. Those ss will get so fucking hot. Yeah I can. Yeah anyway, so shout out led technology. I guess keeping us safe.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, those are some of the things that are trending on this final episode of November No good fucking Ridge, November.
Speaker 2: One last time, you fucking ghostly loser, thirty fucking days.
Speaker 1: December baby, all right, those are the things that are trending. Yeah, back tomorrow with a whole ass episode of Oh Yow. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, get your flu shot, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye,