Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: This is donk h I'm sorry hello ho ho ho.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying is this shell? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Donk donk Yeah, Paul Donkler. Most people just call me Donk though. I'm the entertainment for the work holiday party that you planned.
Speaker 1: Right, Great, I am in front of my computer, so you can go ahead what you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm just because you So I'm playing the role of Santa for your work party, and I just wanted to know like music selection and the genre of music you'd like me to get down to you, and then also like she'd if I should bring the Elf on the shelf with me.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I didn't realize that came included. Actually that's really nice. Yeah, I mean probably just regular Christmas. It's fine.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know if you have like a mix Okay, well all right, I guess I could put together a routine with some Christmas classics. Okay, that sounds cool. So the Elf on the shelf, like should I you did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think the standard Christmas is fine, but what did you mean with the routine? You know, do you have like a certain way that you like people to come up to you.
Speaker 3: Well, they can just their wands and like throw them in the g street, like you know, they can just throw them in there. It's fine, Like I don't have a problem with that at all. They can just approach.
Speaker 1: So I'm sorry, do you say g string?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I'll not you like of course, like unless yeah, because I cannot go like full donk, you know, because I could get in trouble for that.
Speaker 1: So by full donk are you saying? You know what, I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Because like that's actually cool because if I bring the off on the shelf with me, like I do a thing where like I make it so like has a shelf to sit on, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's like a crowd pleaser.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh my god, have I booked a stripper for you? A stripper? You're I?
Speaker 3: I am not a stripper new okay, all right, because that like term I find a grating. So I'm a dancer. Like you know, I'm not a stickler about much, but like I do like to be called a dancer because I put a lot of into my craft.
Speaker 2: Working to my craft, I do a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. You know, this is a work party, right, Like I booked you to sit on a chair and people come over and say ha ha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they will like there is a portion where I sit down and people can come sit on my lap, you know, and like tell me what they want for the holidays.
Speaker 2: Like I'll tell them that they've been naughty or nice or whatever. You know what I mean, most people are naughty, by the way.
Speaker 1: This is not what I intended to book. I absolutely this is a work party and you have to keep your clothes on. Do you have an option where you keep your clothes on?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Are we like negotiating then for the full donk? Like, is that what's going on?
Speaker 1: No? We are absolutely not negotiating for the full talk. Okay we are. I have booked a Santa, a regular Santa, a Santa that could be in front of children but will not be but still passibly Santa.
Speaker 2: You know what I also do.
Speaker 3: I do this thing to Roodolph the red Nose reindeer where I put like a red nose somewhere and people love that. Dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that sounds interesting, but you know what, Actually, just no, I'm going to cancel this. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I do have to let you know that that we don't offer any refunds, so like like you can't get your money back. But I guess I just.
Speaker 2: So you don't want the donk at your party. You don't want Donk Claus at your party.
Speaker 1: I do not want donk Clause at my holiday party. Would order any strippers? Panta? Can we party?
Speaker 3: Your coworker Angela what because.
Speaker 2: She's the one who set you up for this phone brank.
Speaker 3: This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your coworker Angela set you up.
Speaker 4: Oh my, she said that even stressed out planning this holiday party, and you hired a Santa, the other bitch you wanted to mess with you?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: No full dolphin or what? Still confused?
Speaker 1: No wake up every morning with Jubal phone pranks