Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to pot one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Has been a volatile day on Wall Street. What's the latest, Linda? I can pull it up here on my phone because I am, you know, capable of doing more than one thing at a time. All right, Dad Jones, right now today it's been up and down for sixty sixty four. Yeah, okay, a minute ago it was down one twenty eight. Earlier in the day, it was down like twenty three hundred. It's been blowing out, you know, up and down and everywhere, and everyone in the stock market's freaking out. Let me just say a couple of things about this. And the first thing I want to start with is an understanding, and Treasury Secretary Scott Percent made this point is eighty eight percent of the stock market is owned by the wealthiest ten percent of Americans. After four years of Biden and Harris, we have fifty percent of Americans have debt, credit card bills, they rent their homes, they have auto loans, and if you look at what where President Trump is on this, he's looking out for American farmers, he's looking out for American automakers, he's looking out for American ranchers, he's looking out for American manufacturers, and he is betting he is also thinking long term in terms of national security here. This runs a lot deeper than what the surface analysis you're getting from these morons that are on these you know, on these cable channels that just freak out at the very site or anything that Donald Trump that does that's outside the box. And this is very outside the box. You are an institutionalist if you can't understand. And this is goes back to the choice that I've been pointing out from day one, and that is you only really have two choices here. For the last fifty years, our country has allowed friend and foe, allies and enemy countries to take full advantage of US and rip us the hell off, and they have abused the United States for decades. Now keep in mind, especially our allies, we provide them with most of their national security or the technology to buy the weaponry so that they can fight back. In the case of NATO and Europe and European countries and the European Union, Now we can use Europe as a quick example. European Union charges a ten percent tariff on American made automobiles. Then you go to countries that have value added taxes, which are national sales taxes like Germany, that's another twenty percent. So that makes an American car being sold in Germany that adds thirty percent to the sticker price, which then has resulted in almost ten cars from Germany being sold in America for every one car American car being sold in Germany. Now does that sound like free and fair trade to you? So we have a choice. We could do nothing, continue to get ripped off by other countries and get abused by other countries like we have for decades, or we can insist or give them the choice actually and demand free and fair trade. And countries will have the choice. And my bet is where I'm betting, is that over time, when they evaluate this situation, and if anyone has any common sense in these countries, they are going to want access to our markets. They are going to want access to you, the American consumer. They are going to want to sell their products here. And the choice is going to be simple. Now if they continue to choose to hurt our farmers, our ranchers, our manufacturers, are automakers with high tech we will stand up. Donald Trump has said he will stand up for American industry, American workers, and the American people. Now there's an added benefit to all of this, like, for example, the Taiwanese a semiconductor chip company that is moving facilities here and they're going to spend one hundred billion dollars in the next four years. We have other semiconductor chip companies they're going to now be building. Those are things that we are reliant on. That pharmaceuticals we need to need. There's certain things we need to manufacture here. Are we going to go back to the industrial age that once built this country? Probably not. But do we for national security reasons need to produce certain items that are critical for national security here, like semiconductors. Yeah, we do. Now, all the President is doing here is offering a choice to countries friend and foe alike, demanding fundamental fairness. And while it might be a temporary shock to the old way of doing things, because every past president has known about the tariffs these countries put on us and has been unwilling to challenge it or stand up for the American people, American consumers, American workers, American manufacturers. So the President is simply saying, here is the choice is yours. The days of your free ride is over. You can choose free and fair trade, or you can choose to put tariffs on products that we've sell in your country, but we're going to do the same thing back to you. In other words, the United States of America is not going to be taken advantage of any longer. Now, I'll just pay you one guy that's a really smart guy. His name is Bill Lackman, and he had been proposed. And this is when the market really went crazy. Earlier today was deep in the red, and then boom came flying back, and it was believed temporarily that Donald Trump was going to back down and put a ninety day pause in effect, which I strongly disagree with, because then these countries are going to have no incentive to deal with this now. If you're going to deal with something that might be a little painful in the beginning, you might as well deal with it now. And I believe that long term, this is the strategy America's got to take unless we want to be taken advantage of however, so I don't agree with the ninety day pause. But Acman's a really smart guy, and he's a Trump supporter. But I think he has rightly pointed out one thing. If you go back to last week's announcement by the President, I believe it was in the Rose Garden at the White House. If you look at the White House calculations, they did include things besides tariffs. Would I would bifurcate those things out separately. In other words, if we were to exclusively just focus on tariffs only, for example, you know, if we would just say, if you want free in fair trade with the US, no tariffs at all between US and every European country, that would be free and fair trade. And if Canada wants to do the same thing, that deal would would be open to them also. Now, this way, on the issue of tariffs, we can have apples to apples and free and fair trade policy. Now there are other issues. For example, Canada is a good case in point. That's not the only issue we have with Canada. We have issues with them not securing the northern border. Last year alone, we had the equivalent of the past seventeen years of illegal immigrants coming from our northern border into our country illegally or from over one hundred countries. They've got to do more to secure their border. Canada does not pay their fair share to NATO. All of these things have got to change. And I think that is just simple basic friendship, common sense. It really, it is what it is now. I don't think this is a complicated issue by any stretch of the imagination. I really don't, you know, unless we get we have to understand where we are as a country. We're a country that is now headed to forty trillion dollars in debt. We are a country where social security, medicare, Medicaid, they're all headed towards insolvency. We are a country that needs to invest in our energy infrastructure so we become energy dominant, which also would benefit our allies and friends, especially in Western Europe, which gets most of the lifeblood of their economy energy from Russia. Not exactly the most reliable partner. And I think it's very, very important that we understand where we are as a country. We for the most part, especially our allied friends, they benefit from the brillion dollars that we spend your money every single year on national defense. Trust me, Canada couldn't take out a spy balloon because they didn't have a plane that could reach a high enough altitude to do it, so they relied on the United States. If Canada ever comes under attack, it's going to be the United States that comes to its rescue. They will not be able to defend themselves on any level that would resemble a real defense against any real security threat. The stakes are high, but this country and we've got to accurately assess where we are. That's why it is critical that we eliminate all this waste, fraud, abuse and corruption that doge e Elon Musk and others have identified. That's why it's now important to take the stand now to demand free and fair trade and stop letting the world take advantage of us the way they have and ripping us off the way they have, because that is just money out of the pocket of our children and our grandchildren and working men and women in America. These are fundamental but necessary steps to protect our country and our economy, and the DC swamp has frankly allowed the country to unilaterally surrender economically. And President Trump insisting on free and fair trade will be and moving towards energy and dependence will be the biggest, best wealth producing steps in both the short term and the long term, the very very short term because it's such a shock to the system. I mean, you have establishment Republicans, right, you have establishment Democrats. The establishment in DC are incapable of thinking out of the box. I mean, they're afraid of their own shadows. Most of these people, they really are. They're not people. You know, which one of these countries I'm sorry, which which one who thinks out of the box. What other person would say that, well, if we're going to liberate a rack, they should pay for their liberation. What other country we go into a mineral deal with Ukraine and say, wait a minute, we gave you hundreds of billions of dollars. We want to be repaid. And by the way, it'll be a good deal for you because we'll have a presence in your country and provide you security, and then we'll also provide you part of the profits and you can rebuild your country after hopefully we get a negotiated settlement with Russia and your war with Russia comes to an end. You know, because if you look at many of the people in the arguments that I've been hearing the tariffs are amazing, and revive manufacturing and bring good jobs and rebuild the middle class. You know, this may in the end turn out being true. Ranchers, farmers, manufacturers, the UAW union workers, steel workers, every industry. In other words, the people that make this country great. They're loving this idea. You know, you have less than half the country or even invested a little bit in the stock market. Eighty eight percent of the money is there by the top ten percent of Americans, which liberals have been teaching us for years that we're supposed to hate these people. You know, we talk, we talk to talk of elitists. You know, the people that are all wigged out over the stock market the most are the people that have money in the market, large sums of money. But they're not following some basic stock market rules either. And I don't know why people don't understand if you're investing in the stock market, Frankly, if it's money that you're going to need it in the next ten years, you probably should be reducing your exposure dramatically and thinking more along the lines of wealth preservation. I mean, when treasury returns for one two year treasuries or five percent. I'm like, yeah, I like that option better than the risk of the stock market, especially a stock market that's probably long overdue for a correction. I don't like the volatility of the stock market. Now, with that said, when Donald Trump was president the first time and he talked about tariffs, the initial reaction was similar to what we've seen in the last three days. But in the end, by the time he left office, the stock market was up. That was up sixty percent, and as that doubled, it was up one hundred percent. Again, it's not my wheelhouse, and nor is it I don't have the desire for the risk reward that the stock market offers. In many ways, it kind of is a form of gambling. You know, tariffs there are uncertain outcomes, caused fear among people. But I have other news to share with you today that over fifty countries have reached out to this White House already looking to negotiate free and fair trade deals with the United States. Prior to the announcement last week, over six trillion dollars an investment was committed for industry here in the US. Nissan and Honda pulled out of building plans in metas ago, Apple committed five hundred billion dollars. Other countries are now investing a one point five trillion from the UAE, one trillion from Saudi Arabia because they're betting on America and these manufacturing facilities, these automobile plants, this new industry, this chip industry, semiconductors will being built here, etc. Are going to create high paying career jobs for Americans and we will ultimately benefit. It's hard to ask people, you know, look, give up eating you know, cupcakes, you know, three times a day, in ice cream every night, and work out every day for an hour and a half and you're going to you know, be fit and live longer and it's going to be better for your health. That's that's kind of you know, no pain, no gain. Nobody wants to hear about eating your spinach either, but it's kind of what we have to do if we really want to get this country on track and stop robbing our kids and future generations. It can register every day. Go to Hannity dot com, click on the Tesla contest icon. It'll take it to the contest page. Put in today's word of the day, which is Hannity. We give a new word of the day every day on the show, and good luck to everybody out there. Let's go to the President with Prime Minister Nataniello at the White House as they are. The President gives opening remarks, then starts taking questions from the state run legacy media mob.
Speaker 2: At lunch together.
Speaker 3: We had meetings together along with his very capable staff, and I think we've come up to some pretty good solutions and conclusions, and we'll be working a little bit after this, and then I.
Speaker 2: Assume you're going back home.
Speaker 3: This is a quick stop in and out, but we appreciate you being here, and we are a friend of Israel, as you know. I would say that I'm by far the best president that Israel has ever even thought of seeing. And it's an honor to be so and to be so brought up many friends in Israel. They are not in an easy area, doesn't go easy, but we are helping them, and likewise they've been helping us very much, and so we'll see how it all works out. But we had great discussions today, I think on the obvious subject of Iran and also the less obvious subject with respect to Israel and that's trade, and I think the Prime Minister is going to tell you a little bit about trade and what they're doing for the United States.
Speaker 2: So I want to thank you all for being here. Thank you very much, and thank you Benjamin, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you, mister President, thank you Dom Thank you as President. I want to first thank you for inviting me again to the White House. You've been a remarkable friend of the State ofsm You stand by us, you're standing with us. You are a great, great champion of our lives, and you actually do things that you say you do, and I think that people respect that enormously. I certainly do, and the people of Israel doing I think the Jewish people do as well. We just saw your representative in the Department of Justice fighting anti Semitism, standing up for Israel in international forms. I just want you to know from the heart it's deeply, deeply appreciated. As you said, we had the opportunity to talk today about many subjects. First, if I can mentioned TRAbs, it's the subject of some interested in I can tell you that I said to the President of a very simple thing. We will eliminate the trade deficit with the United States. We intend to do it very quickly. We think it's the right thing to do. And we're going to also eliminate trade barriers, a variety of trade barriers that have been put up unnecessarily, and I think Israel conserve as a model for many countries who are to do the same. I recognize the the position of the United States. It says, you know, we allowing other countries to put tariffs on us, but we don't put tariffs on them. And you know, I'm a free trade champion, and free trade has to be fair trade. And I think that's basically the position that you have put forward, mister President. We are going to eliminate the tariffs and rapidly. I added the opportunity to speak to Secretary Lutnik yesterday. We talked about how we could affect this quickly, and I hope to bring the solution very quickly. We're not talking about intentions, we're not talking about, you know, just words. We're talking about results. Those results are going to come back. That's the first.
Speaker 3: Thank you, that's very nice, thank you, Thank you you well.
Speaker 4: I have been of what we did. We spoke about not only the hostages, but about Gazam, the hostages obviously is a human story of un just, unbearable agony. I speak to the families. I spoke to them yesterday, spoke to another one when I was in Ungary before I came, and I speak to them every day. They're in agony. The hostages are in agony, and we want to get them all out. Steve Whitcoff, President Trump's very able representative, helped us get a deal that got twenty five out. We're working now on another deal that we hope will succeed, and we're committed to getting all the hostages out, but also eliminating the evil taranty of Hamas in Ghazam and enabling the people of Gaza to freely make a choice to go wherever they want. I mean, they should have another choice. And the President put forward a vision of bold vision which we discussed as well, including the countries that might be amenable and are amenable to accepting Palestinians of their free choice if they choose to go there. And I think that's the second thing that we discuss. Uh ad Ostia's game right on top. UH. We also discussed the situation UH in Syria. UH we have UH We've had neighboring relations with Turkey that have deteriorated, and we don't want to see Syria being used by anyone, including Turkey, as a base for attack in Israel. Turkey is a country that UH hasn't a uh A great relationship with the United States. The President has a relationship with the leader of Turkey. We discussed how we can avoid this conflict, UH in a variety of ways, and UH I think we can have a better interlocutor than the President of the United States for this purpose. And of course we also discussed Iran. Look, we're both united in the goal that Iran does not ever get nuclear weapons. If it could be done diplomatically, in a full way, the way it was done in Libya, I think that would be a good thing. But whatever happens, we have to make sure that you want does not have the wedness. That's the end of my speak.
Speaker 3: We are we're having directing talks with wait wait wait wait, we're having direct talks with Iran and.
Speaker 2: They've started. It'll go on Saturday.
Speaker 3: We have a very big meeting and we'll see what can happen.
Speaker 2: And I think everybody.
Speaker 3: Agrees that doing a deal would be preferable to doing the obvious, and the obvious is not something that I want to be involved with, or frankly that is your wants to be involved with if they can avoid it. So we're going to see if we can avoid it. But it's getting to be very dangerous territory. And hopefully those talks will be successful, and I think it would be intern's best interests if they are successful, and we hope that's going to happen. Uh, And we had just a lot of good talks on a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I appreciate very much what you said about the tariffs.
Speaker 3: We've been ripped off and taken advantage of by many countries over the years, and can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: We just can't do it anymore. Can't be the stupid people anymore.
Speaker 3: And it's all because of the.
Speaker 2: People that sat in the seat right here, not yourc but the city.
Speaker 3: They allowed things to happen to our country that they shouldn't have allowed to happen on trade and other things.
Speaker 2: Many other things.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at what's happened with our last president, where we allowed millions of people come into our country with an open border. Who would want an open how stupid was that? But he allowed millions and millions of people. And of the millions, and I think it was twenty one million people, but let's say three of them were serious criminals, serious murderers, and drug dealers and gang members and people from jails. All the jails emptied out right into our country, right along the open border on Mexico.
Speaker 4: Generally the Mexico we came in from.
Speaker 3: Canada to by the way a lot, but generally speaking on the southern border. And what a shame it is that we are now working very hard to get them out, get the criminals, get the murderers out, the drug dealers, the mentally insane, get them out. They drop them mentally insane in our country too. And this was all done by the Biden administration. It's a disgrace that we have to work so hard, and then we have judges that try and protect these people, but they didn't protect us when the people were being let in. But to get them out is never easy with these people. So I think we're doing a great job. The border is the best it's ever been. Even as strong as it was, I had a creating solid border.
Speaker 2: I think it might even be tougher right now and stronger.
Speaker 3: So people are coming into our country, but they're coming in legally.
Speaker 4: We have a legal.
Speaker 3: Process and we have that moving along properly because we need people to come into our country, but we want people that can love our country and cherish our country.
Speaker 2: So that's what we are.
Speaker 3: And with any questions, mister to.
Speaker 5: The markets today and would you be open to a pause in tariffs to allow.
Speaker 3: For negotiations, Well, we're to look into that. We have many, many countries that are coming to negotiate deals with us, and they're going to be fair deals and in certain cases they're going to be paying substantial tariffs.
Speaker 2: They'll be fair deals.
Speaker 3: As you know, I spoke this morning with the Prime Minister of Japan and we had a very good conversation. They're coming, and I said, one thing, you're going to have to open up your country because we sold no cars, like zero cars in Japan, and they sold millions of cars into our country. They don't really take our agriculture, a little bit of it just to keep us slightly happy, but they don't take what this of us to be taking.
Speaker 2: So we have a great relationship with Japan. We're going to keep it that way.
Speaker 3: But they're coming in to meet, and other countries are coming in with China, as you know, against my statement, they put a thirty four percent tariff on above what their ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Tariffs were already.
Speaker 3: And I said, if that tariff isn't removed by tomorrow.
Speaker 2: At twelve o'clock, we're putting a fifty minus. All right.
Speaker 1: For stations along the Sean Hannity Show Radio network, we're going to continue President Trump along with Israeli Prime Minister, bb NET and Yahoo. They're talking about Gaza, they're talking about the stock market, they're talking about tariffs. A gaggle in the Oval Office will continue with that. A joint press are expected at five Eastern. That'll be an hour and thirteen minutes from right now. We expect to cover that. Don't forget our Tesla contest Hannity dot Com top of the page. You can register once a day every day through April the eleventh to win your free tesla the one of your choice. Today's word of the day is Hannity. Back to the Oval Office, President Trump, Israeli Prime Minister, NETS, and Yahoo.
Speaker 3: So they've gone for years, They've become a rich country because of people again.
Speaker 2: That we're in the White House that allowed this to have and.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of billions of dollars a year, they'd maken us on trade and it shouldn't be that way. And I have a great relationship with Presidency. I hope it's going to stay that way. I have great respect for China, but they can't do this. We're just we're going to have one shot at this, and no other president's going to do this what I'm doing. And I'll tell you what, it's an honor to do it because we have been just just destroyed what they've done to our system. You know, we have thirty six trillion dollars of debt for a reason, and the reason is that people allowed it to get that way.
Speaker 2: So we'll be talking to China, We'll be talking to a.
Speaker 3: Lot of different countries, and I think, you know, if if we can make a really fair deal and a good deal for the United States, not a good deal for others. This is America first. It's now America first. And we didn't put America first. We put America lass. The people that were in the Oval Office put America asked, and we're not going to stand for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, two questions, do you expect any of these deals.
Speaker 2: To be made before April ninth?
Speaker 6: And secondly, there have been some mixed messages from your administration. You're talking about negotiations, and yet others in your administration are saying that these tariffs are actually permanent.
Speaker 2: What is that actual? Well it it can both be true.
Speaker 3: There can be permanent tariffs and they can also be negotiations because there are things that we need beyond tariffs. We need open borders. You know, we almost had a deal with China where we're going to open up China. It was almost done. Some of you remember it during my first term, and it was very disappointing. We ended up making a great deal of fifty billion dollars worth of product. Was so fifty billion you'd like that in Israel. And I made that deal, but it wasn't the deal that I wanted. It was the deal that I wanted. Was that plus they were going to open up China so that our companies go into China and compete with other countries and China.
Speaker 2: For the you know, for a large number of people.
Speaker 3: And at the very end that deal was terminated and we went to a piece of the deal and there's so there are a lot of things outside of teriffs, but tariffs are very important, but there are a lot of things like opening up countries that were totally close. China is essentially a closed country. In fact, it is a closed country. And what they do is they charge tariffs so that if you if you sell cars, or if you sell anything, nobody's going to buy it because the price is out of control.
Speaker 2: But that's true with a lot of other countries also.
Speaker 3: So we're going to get fair deals and good deals with every country, and if we don't, we're going to have nothing to do with them. They're not going to be allowed to participate in the United States.
Speaker 7: The reaction time these gentlemen is all day long. Many of uh, thank you for check.
Speaker 8: Many Palasinian Americans who voted for you, voted for you enough for a Biden because you've promised them to turn the war in Gaza.
Speaker 2: By that vote too.
Speaker 8: The war's still going on. There's no hostage, Deel. Do you have any updating that.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd like to see the war stop, and I think the war will stop at some point. That won't be the two distant future. Right now, we have a problem with hostages. We're trying to get the hostages out. We got quite a few of them out, but it's a long process. It shouldn't be that long. We have a big problem that we've done. I think Alas Peter maybe talk about it for a second, because a lot of people are rescued.
Speaker 2: The Hooties.
Speaker 3: We've we've been very tough and very successful militarily.
Speaker 2: We've really damaged them badly.
Speaker 3: These were people shooting down ships and other things by the way, flying objects like airplanes, and we we've put a major hurt on the Hoodies, which nobody's been able to do. We've really hit them hard and they know it and they don't know what to do. And it's every night, night after night, and we've gotten many of their leaders and their experts, their experts on missiles, I mean they actually make missiles.
Speaker 2: Nobody thought that, but they make missiles.
Speaker 3: They's highly sophisticated and then they're very tough.
Speaker 2: But they've been very badly damaged. Nobody else was able to do that, but us Pete. You want to discuss that, Yes, sir, it's.
Speaker 5: Been a bad three weeks for the Houthis and it's about to get worse. It's been a devastating campaign, whether it's underground facilities, weapons manufacturing, bunkers, troops in the open air defense assets. We are not going to relent and it's only to get more unrelenting until the Houthis.
Speaker 2: Declare they will stop shooting at our ships. And we've been very clear at the Iranians.
Speaker 5: As well, they should not continue to provide support to the Hoothies, and that mess has been made very clear. So we have a lot more options and a lot more pressure to apply. And we know because we see the reports how devastating this campaign has been.
Speaker 2: An end and we will not look like we have a great military. There's no military like our military.
Speaker 3: And despite Biden having given a lot, but nevertheless a pretty small piece, but it was a lot of our military way in Afghanistan and one of the dumbest situations, I think, and maybe the most embarrassing situation we've ever been involved in that short period of time in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: What a disgrace that was.
Speaker 3: But left a lot of our military behind left you see them in their annual parades where they're parading trucks.
Speaker 2: That are armor plated in different things that they can but it's.
Speaker 3: Many billions of dollars, but despite that, we have a tremendous military. That was a very small portion because we rebuilt the military during my first term and we have great things happening with our military. We also essentially approved a budget which is at the facility, you'll like to hear this of a trillion dollars, one trillion dollars and.
Speaker 2: Then nobody's seeing anything like it.
Speaker 3: We have to build our military, and we're very coarse conscious, but the military is something that we have to build and we have to be strong because you have a lot of bad forces out there now.
Speaker 2: So we're going to be approving a.
Speaker 3: Budget and I'm proud to say, actually the biggest one we've ever done for the military.
Speaker 2: We're cutting other things.
Speaker 3: That were underdoge, but under a lot of other When you look at a woman getting two billion dollars for environmental and it had nothing to do with environmental and they had one hundred dollars in the bank and they give her two billion. Many many of those cases, all that stuff is going to be cut out.
Speaker 2: But we are getting a very very powerful military.
Speaker 3: We have things under order now the likes of which we've never had before we at the kind of aircraft, the kind of missiles or anything that we have ordered. And it's in many ways too bad that we have to do it, because hopefully we're not going to have to use it.
Speaker 2: But the military is very, very.
Speaker 3: Powerful, and uh, it's going to remain that way.
Speaker 2: Thank you, mister President. I want to talk to you about Iran because this is the.
Speaker 4: First time we hear that the US is having a direct contact with the Iranians. Is it possible to give us some more information at what level the US is.
Speaker 2: We're dealing with the Iranians.
Speaker 3: We have a very big meeting on Saturday, and we're dealing with them directly. You know, a lot of people say, oh, maybe you're going through Saragate, so you're not dealing directly. You're dealing through other countries.
Speaker 2: Now we're dealing with them directly, and maybe a deal is going to be made.
Speaker 3: That would be great, it'd be it'd be really great for Iran, I can tell you that, but hopefully we're not going to have to get into that.
Speaker 2: We we're meeting very.
Speaker 3: Importantly on Saturday at almost the highest level, and we'll see how it works out.
Speaker 2: Please, how do you make sure.
Speaker 4: The President that these tariffs don't drive the US trading partners into the hands of the Chinese.
Speaker 2: They're not worried about it. I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 3: If they want to be in the hands of the US, they don't want to be in the hands of the Chinese. And the Chinese have turned out to be really not very good at that. People that are with us, they're with us, but we cannot be taken advantage of any longer. I used to watch these deals for years. I've been talking about it for years, and I've been talking about it for thirty five years. How our country is being ripped off? I mean which thirty years ago? It was Japan, then it was something else, and it was another group. Then it was China. Chinese doing the best job.