Speaker 1: Here we are. What's happening? I don't know. Welcome to the Serial Library.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this is People can't watch this, Scott. Nobody cares you really, just this is like the last thing someone cares about.
Speaker 1: It's so dumb. Nobody can watch this, Scott.
Speaker 2: People can watch it. Don't be like exaggerating. We're fine. Okay, everything's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Welcome to bold Chat.
Speaker 2: Let's make lemons out of lemonade.
Speaker 1: We don't have any lemons. And you know you said it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Let's make lemonade out of lemons. We don't have any disappeared.
Speaker 1: Look at that. So if you're not watching this on YouTube and just listening on the podcasting, we're showing a picture of our old serial library in the background that you know we had over in the old place. Because the backgrounds here are boring. It's just white or gray walls. Yeah, and so we thought this would be kind of cool, but it isn't working so well. Yeah, Andrew keeps disappearing, so do you well? Anyway, Welcome to bold Chat. Today is Wednesday, December twenty eighth. We wanted to make sure you had something to listen to. Yeah, and I'm getting a blood test today. That's exciting. Yep, so I have to watch what I'm eating. Oh are you.
Speaker 2: Talking as the twenty eighth Scott, Yes, okay, yeah, we're getting a blood test. So the so the sky's day actually today today when you're listening to this, I'm getting a blood test right now. But the recording date you are not right. And that's why you asked me to retry Ramen right now. Now you're actually gonna get Ramen in this time.
Speaker 1: Right now. What I'm hearing, what I'm saying is ah, stop, take it out. That's exactly what's happening right now at quest. I'm not surprised. There was one time where I didn't let them finish and I ruined things. We're very close to each other. I'm touching your leg, oh shoot, rushing up my leg. Where we you know, we need to figure out where our home is going to be. Yeah, so far. We did it in the green room. No good. First of all, not soundproof at all. People in the hallway were hearing us and we were hearing them.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's also here too though home on this room.
Speaker 1: I mean you could you could take that off and just put the green screen behind us. Who cares the branch? It's just so vibrant, so just turn it off. I mean, just put I had Serial Killers playing on YouTube behind us, Like, nobody wants to see that because it doesn't make sense. Of course it does.
Speaker 2: Why would you play a video of yourself? This is the background? Does it make sense either? So weird?
Speaker 1: But look at this, it doesn't it. That's a great picture. I love the picture, but it's not working.
Speaker 2: Okay, understood, But playing a video of us on television while we're talking is weird.
Speaker 1: So just leave a search screen up. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's do like a cereal ball pouring generic video?
Speaker 1: Generic? You're gonna give someone a spin? Give us a spin? No? Why stupid to play just anyway? Generic? What are you doing? Video? Get all right? That monkey there? What was the monkey? He was good? Put that guy back up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, best freestyle. No, we don't want raspbe hot monkey.
Speaker 1: Put that guy up.
Speaker 2: It's it's music.
Speaker 1: It was just a picture. There's no audio. Generic videos.
Speaker 2: Oh who cares?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 2: You've spent the past three minutes being like, eh, we have to find.
Speaker 1: Who anyway, Thank you, guys, who I'm gonna be Thank you? For the awful coffee, Andrew that's spilling everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so welcome, Scott. I'm so happy I could do something nice for you.
Speaker 1: I didn't put sweetener in because I don't know what you like.
Speaker 2: Milk and sugar, bro I asked milk, milk and sugar, and they said, the sugar's on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't mix that in here because we're too trendy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the pond is trendy. Now, okay, really think about that one before you say it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the only pastry they have is croissants, right, pond means bread. They should have all kinds of stuff. Chris said that.
Speaker 2: You said they did not even have bagels croissants? Yeah, when did you get French?
Speaker 1: I don't love the coffee.
Speaker 2: Croissants that That cheap deli right next door has good coffee, the one the red fire breathing dragon away When I come as on fifty seven? Oh wow, what the hell is this?
Speaker 1: Seriously? Why don't you just put us on? I think it'd be funny.
Speaker 2: It's not funny. It's distracting. I'd be more distracted with that than I would be with anything else.
Speaker 1: Why I think it's fun.
Speaker 2: It's not fun. It doesn't make sense. It's it's literally gonna be us talking in the back like I would think it's a mirror image.
Speaker 1: I'd get tripped out. I wouldn't like that. But it's funny. So now we're just watching the Roku menu. I don't you You offered that and now you're saying no, no, I had us on and you were like no, because it's get confused. I would be confused. Also, tell me that nobody's watching it anyway, So what's the difference. Never say that.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm the only one who says people watch and you go two hundred views?
Speaker 1: Dear, what do you do it? For New Year's Eve? I'm going to a party? Can I come? Sure? I have to find a party to it's a job party. Oh I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Well. The thing is last year, at the pregame that was at my house, I drank a little pregame. Yeah, okay, I drank a little much before I went to the party. I don't remember anything at the party. I drank a lot and then I didn't know what apartment it.
Speaker 1: Was at, but I did know what it was at. What are you doing? I don't like holding the microphone. It's gonna put it here? What I don't want to hold it? Are you? Why can't we have stands like that? Oh my god, you're such a diva.
Speaker 2: Just hold the damn microphone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Is that what it's like when you have it, when you're holding when you have a wire on? Yeah, that's exactly what it's like. Hey, God, talk, can you talk into my shirt? Yeah? Let me just so. What I'm doing for New Year's is weird home? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm going to a New Year's party Jersey City. No Hobold house, Oh Hoboken. Yeah, I miss Hoboken so much. To my friend Michelle and Kim's house or apartment, I should say, they have a great apartment to a beautiful view.
Speaker 1: I'm taller than you. Cool? You happy about? How is Christmas?
Speaker 2: I don't know because it is a Christmas. When we were recording Weird Get everything you wanted? I'm sure I am. I've been very good this year. I'll tell you something. And it didn't happen yet, but it's going to happen, and Cooper is not going to be happy. What So she wanted a guinea pig for the longest time. Don't get a guinea pigs.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. She wanted a hamster. Okay, don't get a hamster either forever. Yeah, okay, you know she would. They used to have a class hamster in fourth grade. So she would bring the hamster home some weekends, you know she would because she was like, really, the only one that wanted to bring it home was like her and this other kid. So she would bring it home every once in a while. Coconut that I think the things name was. It's dead now.
Speaker 2: And when she brought it home, all Soryer wanted to do is eat the thing that my dogg Yeah, no, the hamster. Oh okay, So but she just she wants a rodent, and I don't know why don't get one.
Speaker 1: So okay, I know this. So a friend of hers has a guinea pig. So now she's fond of guinea pigs and she's begging. She made PowerPoint presentations and she made all kinds of she begs. She begs for this guinea pig. So she still thinks that she might be getting it for Christmas. She's not. And so what I did get is I didn't really do you know what the hottest toy of this Christmas season is?
Speaker 2: Is it like a poop something or other.
Speaker 1: No, it's called Mama Surprise, And what it is is it's a guinea pig that gives birth when you hold it, and you can't get it anywhere. It was sold out everywhere. I found it at a target up in Connecticut, and Nate, actually his wife, Heather, picked it up for us and he shipped it to me. So I don't know what happened, because obviously this didn't happen yet. But my guess is we're gonna give it to Cooper and she's gonna go, I hate you guys, and be all angry and cry and run away. But then what I think is gonna happen is she's gonna like it, and she's gonna hang out with it, and she's gonna talk to it and play with it and mother it and all that stuff. So one can hope. Yeah, So I think that she's actually really going to enjoy it, because when she realizes that she's not getting a live animal, I think this will be the next best thing.
Speaker 2: We had a guinea pig and Jackie killed it out there. I said it it was oh, look at this one, fluffy and cute dog screensaver.
Speaker 1: Let's see what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: That's not distracting. I love him. Are looking at me? He's at the camera. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that dog anyway. Jackie, we got his name was Herman. We have video of us getting Herman. We loved Herman. Jackie would only feed Herman, would not get him water. She forgot about that part. Animals need water, Yeah, they do, especially guinea pigs. So it was dehydrated and died. It literally like died and it fell over and it was already in what is that called rigor mortis? Yes, yeah, it was like Yeah, Jackie just kept feeding. She didn't give it enough water. But this happened like two years into having Herman. But herman was so he would bite and he would just go on the case. Look at that one, Hey, but that's a luna.
Speaker 1: I don't like that dog yet.
Speaker 2: We love Doc Sin's, especially mini ones like Looney anyway, and then he would just bite the cage. Oh get that, doc dude?
Speaker 1: Can you turn this off? Seriously? The four people that are watching this don't know what's happening. He's so cute. I mean, you could have left it on, but you can't keep saying so I know.
Speaker 2: But they get distracting me. What's jelly? Yes, relaxation, but yeah, watching us would be distracting. Yeah, because I'd be like, what was I doing there? I'm an idiot? Well, yes, let's do this one looks nice, peaceful rainstorm, great, wow, now we're in the tropics. Welcome to Cereal Killers International. Anyway, But he would bite the cage and all you'd hear is like, I have a question loud.
Speaker 1: So there wasn't the water thing with the little bead on it in the cage, the water thing hanging on the side. It was, but like Jackie would get empty and she wouldn't realize that water. I was very young, I was maybe three or four. Like, I did not have a concept of having this. You had a giant afro, right, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: I love it, But I didn't have a concept of feeding or being a good pet owner at that age. But that's why we didn't ever get a dog either. This coffee, it's delicious coffee.
Speaker 1: It is not please wait till I get to the bottom. And all the sugar's there because they don't give you a stir. They give you this nub. What am I supposed to do with the nub? I have no idea. But also a lot of people here leave us alone. Hello, Hi, Hi, we're recording bull chat. That's why I didn't answer the first time. What's up.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: We go with the cursing? Yeah, yeah, yeah, worries.
Speaker 2: From the studio.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just uh. Andrew came in and we're recording. No problem, It's all good. I didn't have to answer. I just no worries. I'll call you when I'm on my way home.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys, Oh yeah, yeah, is nothing.
Speaker 1: I know. How's the show going? Did you drop any bits? Did you play the Honica song? You know? The studio? I want to know about your experience? Oh okay, you got it. I love you too. See excuryus the only guy I know that he's off. He's literally off, but he won't stop calling and asking questions about work, like is there someone in your life like that? Like he every single time that he's off for the week or two that I run the show these weeks always Hey man, how'd the show go? Dude? You're off, just turn it off, like I'm off next week, I Z one hundred what yeah, what.
Speaker 2: It was a sassy snap. I'm just saying, next week, I'm off. It's such a sassy snap.
Speaker 1: You know what. Sometimes you just need to get away and just separate and just not think about work for a week. For sure. It's very unhealthy to constantly just think about work constant. And I'm usually like that. Yeah you know, like Diamond's filling in for me next week. Yeah, so I'm I'll be alert in case she needs me, but I'm not, you know, my ring is still gonna be off. Hopefully the vibration wakes me up.
Speaker 2: I mean, this week has been great because I've been I still have work I have to be doing, but it's like I could just do it at my own pace, which is nice.
Speaker 1: And I will say also.
Speaker 2: As much as we don't like these new offices, yet, I do have a place that I am like firmly planted in to work and it has two monitors, which I love and like, Okay, we'll get used to it. I think I definitely like we'll work here. It's very exciting for me because I don't in our old studio. I kind of had that corner, but everyone would just throw the crap on it. Yeah, and it just got messy all the time. There's no place to throw crap here, I'll tell you that much. No, it's almost to the point where it's sterile. And you're like, I need a garbage can. I can't just walk with my trash everywhere.
Speaker 1: Don't really understand the white counters though, because we've really been here like a week, and they're so disgusting and looking at scuff's round and dirty and crap, and I don't think people are cleaning it. You want to see something you can't see from here. But if you look look up above you on the inside, Yeah, you see on the inside of the light. Turn your chair all the way around. Yeah. Oh is that disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not good.
Speaker 1: It's filthy. Is that dust? It's dirt? Oh, yeah, it's not good. They're gonna be cleaning people here. I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope there is, because for serial killers, I threw all the milk in a garbage bag. Well, there's also no garbage cans anywhere. There's no garbage can in the studio. There's no garbage cans anywhere.
Speaker 1: I think they forgot to order garbage cans because in my studio there's one jank of the old can that somebody brought over from the old place with no bag in it but liquid everywhere. Yeah, I ain't good. We'll get it together. I just feel like this is kind of rushed because we had to get out of the other building before the end of the year for sure, so I was like, all right, just get them in. We'll figure it out later. But here we are.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I am very excited. I have my own desk, so when I come here now like and I do find myself. I did learn I think over the pandemic. I do work well at home when I'm like focused, but sometimes an office environment really does just kind of like trigger it to like, oh, okay, I'm gonna sit here for five hours and just get all the work I have done.
Speaker 1: I will say, I am excited about this place. I'm all about it. I really am.
Speaker 2: It's just the look, it's Jeff hey, Jeff squirreling. It's just the getting here is really not for me.
Speaker 1: Even then it's thirty minutes for me. But let me put Okay, well, you train which is great. I wish I could train. See in the old place, I would just park the car literally out front of the building. They would never give us tickets and I would just walk upstairs. Yeah, okay, here the parking garage, got a way for the attendant, got a way for the elevator. Yikes. Got to get across it like it's going. It adds ten minutes. And you know where I need to be at five oh one? Right, must be the bathroom. I have gp ass and it knows, it knows the time, and it knows where I am. And right now it's a little bit confused because it's a new location. But the thing is, I now have cut down the poop time, Like, so I need to get here earlier. I like to sit there for you know, fifteen minutes. Yeah, and so I need to get up five minutes earlier. Now. Yeah, I don't like this.
Speaker 2: No that the commute here outside of take just taking the train like I would want to take it. But also no, because training, I'd be worried at taking it at that time time of the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I wouldn't, but I just it just does. The timing just does not work.
Speaker 2: I think it would just be taking the path that early if.
Speaker 1: You don't know. The path is the train that goes between New Jersey and New York.
Speaker 2: I got to see what time it is because there was like a five thirty path. Then realistically I could get here for six ish.
Speaker 1: Here's problem.
Speaker 2: But then I'm paying a train fee and I wasn't doing that before.
Speaker 1: My problem is if I want to take the train, I need to get up literally an hour earlier and take a three something train, and I just can't do that.
Speaker 2: So do you ever get annoyed when you see someone on their phone and you texted them and then you stare at them because you're like, you didn't respond to my text yet?
Speaker 1: Because that was Jeff, They don't know you're watching them.
Speaker 2: We texted Jeff kindly you about twenty No, it was a group text about fifteen minutes ago, saying would you like to get lunch? Jeff has not responded, And I just saw Jeff pass by this lovely window.
Speaker 1: Well you should have done, is called him. And then if he ignored it, he wouldn't have known that we were sitting here watching him. Oh my god, we would have been so steepy. Have you ever done that? Somebody told me that they just did that. I forget. They were into like a v IP area. The person that they were supposed to meet to get them in was in the VIP I know exactly who they were waiting and told the story yeah, and called them and they looked at the phone and then just put the phone down. And like, I will say sometimes that like jingle balls or something, and be careful with that.
Speaker 2: I know. Sometimes though, at like big work events, people will text me like, hey, do you have any extra of this or that, like if friends do it, and I just I don't respond.
Speaker 1: Of course you don't respond to me very often.
Speaker 2: I respond to you. I respond pretty often. The thing is, I just know commercial, Oh it's the movie Megan.
Speaker 1: It's nice to have a friend. That whole day that we were doing the photo shoot, I kept texting you, what cereal do you want me to bring down exactly real?
Speaker 2: And as I'm literally tire, Yeah, because imagine you're in a room right, it's almost it's you're standing in this room, people are getting their photos. It's so busy. I'm busy. I'm in control right now. I was, Yeah, well, you have to have to make sure everybody had to get their photos, and here you are. Would you like frosted flight? What about corn pops?
Speaker 1: Answer me, you dick, We'll be back this ever. We're back. Wow, look at that. We're so insane. Are in sync?
Speaker 2: We finished each other's sad, which is That's what I was about to say. Do you remember from Frozen? Nope, you don't love is an open.
Speaker 1: Book. No, Frozen the movie with her and her sister and I saw the play. I don't. I don't think know if I saw the movie.
Speaker 2: You've definitely seen the movie. I'm sure we saw Frozen, didn't we We did?
Speaker 1: Yes? So, who was wearing the snowman? Somebody was wearing all off on them? Was it Elizabeth was wearing the ole off? Remember that it was me? You were wearing all off? I think so. So I have an off hat. Someone had a cardboard cutout ol off on them, and I think it was Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say you guys came out to Long Island for that. Yeah, when we went to the coliseum. That's probably the last time you were there. The beautiful No, I went to see a Metallica show. Okay, No, I mean on Long Island. You heed coming out there?
Speaker 1: I went for the bowling party. Yeah, but you don't like it.
Speaker 2: It's just so far. And I did get made fun of this week by Tommy and his wife Gina Nicole.
Speaker 1: Where were you on the docks? No? Do you remember where Tommy used to work there?
Speaker 2: No? Give me the strength anyway? What he mentioned that every time I say Long Island or any Long Island is mentioned, I always go, do you know where.
Speaker 1: My friend Scott lives in ex Town? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I always say it is the only thing you know it is? That's just my central point. And he's like, nobody knows this town. It's like you mentioning a random New Jersey town and being like you live close to it.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people know towns. Like if you say a Jersey town, I'm sure, well I would know it, but I guess other people, Oh my god, you're sulferable. We're talking about say a town, say it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you mentioned a town, well, I'm sure I would know.
Speaker 1: He'll say it, say town, let's do Bellmar. That's down the Jersey Shore, so you just know area. Yes, I know that's on the Jersey Shore. Okay, if you said something else, I can tell you if it's north south central Jersey. Okay, maybe, and that's it's obscure. Cranberry, Cranberry, Yeah, I know Cramford. Nope, Cranberry. I've heard of Cranberry, but I think it's probably South Jersey. You cracked by Cherry Hill.
Speaker 2: What about ooh uh mahwa, mahwa.
Speaker 1: I know, mahwa. It's up like FORTI I know that it's actually close to New York, not far from Wayne.
Speaker 2: No, what's interesting? How close like New York? Not the city side is like you literally, it's so close to like obviously we border it. Yeah, News next state. It's just so close, Yes, it is. And it's so mountainey.
Speaker 1: Yes. The further up, the further up north in New York you go, the more mountainous it is. No, it's crazy. Cat Skills has lots of mountains. It's a great ski area.
Speaker 2: I would like to go skiing. That's a goal for next year. We might do a winterhouse a couple friends and I and I'm snowboarding. I would like to try snowboarding next summer. I want to try surfing again.
Speaker 1: Are you goofy? I have no idea what that means. It's snowboard lingo.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I didn't know you were such a.
Speaker 1: Snowboarder when I was a kid. So, Cat Skills, you know, the Borsched Belt, the Borsch Belt, Yes, why is it called that? You don't know this. So back in the I don't know, sixties, seventies, even into the eighties, fifties, probably the cat Skills was loaded with these hotels and resorts and all like these old Jewish comedians like Jackie Mason and all these guys. They would all perform there and so they called it the Borsch Belt. And I remember as a kid going to Cutchers. Cutchers is one of the most famous resorts that was in the cat Skills, and it was actually a really cool documentary. I think it's on Netflix. No, it's maybe Amazon, Apple, one of them, you know. And if you look up Cutters, it shows you, like these resorts in the heyday, and then they go back there and visit it now when it's all abandoned. I think they've they've knocked it down at this point. But I remember going there as a kid, and you would go there for like a long weekend or a week that you had off or whatever, and like the big dining hall and everybody get dressed up to go eat, and you know, you could just get as much food as you wanted, which was great. And they had skiing and a game room. It was a whole It was like a cruise, but not on the water. Interest like that. That's what it was, and it was it was so much fun. But they got rid of all of them. There's none of those old school places left. And in the summer there was bungalows and it was a it was you know what, it was a simpler time. Wow, lots of fun. You know, your grandparents had a summer bungalow there and you'd go visit them and it was you know, it brings a tear to my eye the memories. Huh yeah. Wow. Anyway, Yeah, there were a couple of places up there. We went to. Cutters was the big one, though I don't the Neville was another. That's cool, just saying maybe some people remember.
Speaker 2: That we didn't go skiing at all. We went skiing once Jackie fell down the mountain and then we never went back.
Speaker 1: Same thing happened with Cooper. She had a terrible leg break when we went skiing in the Catskills. Oh, yeah, and now she won't ski anymore.
Speaker 2: I would like to try it just one more time. And I like the concept of a winter house. But I will say, if I ever won the lottery and I made it big, I would buy a house in Jackson, Hollwayoming. That's where I'm going. I want a giant ranch. I want to have tons of land, and I want to have like a really really like old looking house like stone.
Speaker 1: Will you have the door? Will you have the doors that swing open like the old saloon? I would make sure of it. Yeah, I would want.
Speaker 2: I would build because obviously, if I'm winning the lottery, I'm going to be super rich. I'd build a saloon inside of my house.
Speaker 1: Would you put a spatoon in there? No spatoons are gross, That's just a spit chart.
Speaker 2: That's nasty. But there were cans so you couldn't see it doesn't make any sense too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Back then everyone chewed tobacco.
Speaker 2: I know they still do. It's just gross. I never understood chewing tobacco. I don't because it's.
Speaker 1: Like a pouch, isn't it. Yeah, nasty ass, brown teeth in the back, fiberglass in it. Do you know that's what it is cancer. Yes, it's disgusting, terrible. Yeah, gun high school gum cancer. I went to an all boys school, so that was like all the rage. Never chewing tobacco.
Speaker 2: Yes, dip, yes, because a lot of them played like baseball and we didn't have a football team, but they all would do it and they would just be in class and.
Speaker 1: Just spitting all the time. Why is it called dasty because you dip? I dip, you dip? We dip. Yeah, I get freakd nasty.
Speaker 2: Who I think I tried it once and I was like, huh uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: And I I don't think I ever did. But I did tell you that I used to smoke the cherry tobacco in the corn cop lap. Right, Yeah, I want there to be frosty. What can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, another ad for this This movie better do well because it is advertising like crazy.
Speaker 1: So anyway, right now we're in the Brand News one hundred studio. We're just we're trying to find a home. We don't know exactly where we should record this podcast because my new studio and where Andrew's gonna be hanging out. There's just not a lot of rooms. Is that table staying in there. Table's there, it's still there. Nobody jacked it out of there.
Speaker 2: And what about that little desk, little desk, the one that you sent you texted me about the vanity.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean I haven't seen any of our stuff come over yet. Ah, so the movers didn't bring our stuff yet.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just happy that I brought the important stuff, like I brought the What did I bring?
Speaker 1: I brought his Sorry, I thought it was gonna be quiet.
Speaker 2: I brought his computer, and I brought his headphones.
Speaker 1: There's one box that is really important to me that I should have taken myself, and I didn't. There's like vehicle titles and easy passes and stuff in it, and I just had to run out the door and I just didn't have any more hands. So I just put a label on it. I'm hoping for the best.
Speaker 2: I put labels on a bunch of stuff, and I'm just hoping it gets here.
Speaker 1: So that was a mouthful of sugar. Well, maybe you should stir next. I couldn't. It didn't come with a stirr.
Speaker 2: You couldn't use I had a fork, could have started with a floor a fork. Well, I threw it out because I didn't know, So.
Speaker 1: Let me go to the trash and get the dirty fork and put it in my coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, that trash could have been here from the past like year or so.
Speaker 1: This building wasn't here for a year.
Speaker 2: This building has been here since like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: But the floor wasn't. Yeah, okay, they gutted the floor. Yeah, they gutted the floor. They did. They did gut it. This is all new construction.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying we've had it for a year. They've been constructing this for a full year. Okay, I wish they put this in Jersey City.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the floors are going to be done or that's it? Like that kind I think it's that the concrete warehouse looking, yeah, they want. I think that's like the look everyone's going for. It's interesting to go through like history and see what was like trending in terms of like offices, because now everybody is like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, I need like a free flowing workspace. I don't need an office wide open, wide open glass everything.
Speaker 1: There's very few offices here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no desks' support collaboration. But let me tell you that's where it's there is No such thing is collaboration. If I have a job, I have a very specific job. Why am I talking to you?
Speaker 1: What are all these cameras for?
Speaker 2: That's uh, gonna feed into something and then the video You don't need like a video person anymore.
Speaker 1: But there's so many cameras, I know, it's all different angles. You could switch it, so like does someone control them? Is there like a central control room somewhere? Yeah? Are they watching us right now? Are you sure? Yes? What if? But that one just moved? Okay? Did it? Yes? Oh? It did? Yeah? Are you just paranoid? Maybe even smoking the reefer? Yes, that's me a little paranoid. Sure did.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you a gummy, an edible gummy?
Speaker 1: Nope, well I mean all gummies are edible. Oh good one? Who got me there? Try again?
Speaker 2: Nancy? What are you doing nothing? Why that you oddly put in your jacket? Well, I can't get it out now, I gotta wait till we're done. I'm not gonna just zip. I'm not gonna just robe.
Speaker 1: Okay. I saw Avatar the Blue one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wasn't extremely cited for Avatar two.
Speaker 1: That movie does nothing for me.
Speaker 2: So anyway, as I was saying, I saw Avatar two. The first one was pretty decent, and I said, self, go see this new one. It was so bad. There was nothing. It looks amazing, but the plot is so stupid.
Speaker 1: You know what, I just realized, what the letters on your shirt for Miami? Yeah, if they're backwards, there's still the right way. Even though I know it doesn't say it says imam, But like the letters did, they they're right? You know what I mean? Like a Q backwards wouldn't look right, or an L backwards wouldn't look right. But all there's got to be a name for the way that that is. Yeah, right, the letters look correct backwards and forwards. Yeah, there must be something. I'm just saying. I'm looking at the screen and it's backwards, but the letters are still correct. Cool, were you saying something I was. I moved on Avatar blue Blue Face. Now I moved on two. Avatar two. Yeah, okay, watch White Lotus people.
Speaker 2: That's if you're listening to this and you haven't watched White Lotus and you're saying to yourself, huh self, I need something to watch this holiday season. Watch White Lotus.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: It is excellent. It is a ten out of ten show. It is so good. Season two is better than the first.
Speaker 1: Just is that a vagina behind us? What was that? This is the West Coast? What? This is the West Coast? Eh? I think that you need to watch Akapolco. I will. It is such a sweet, fun loving kind of show.
Speaker 2: I am gonna watch it over the break. I promise you will love it. I've heard it's it's just my type of thing. I know you If you don't like it, I'll give you your money back. I just I think it's a great show. What money am I getting back? It's a free streaming service, just saying no, it isn't well through app I don't know if I've ever been charged for Apple TV, because you know, when it first started, they were like, hey, if you buy an iPhone and he has twenty seven years of Apple teav plus, Hey do you have a new MacBook? He has another sixty four years of Apple TV plus. We have so many streaming services and I don't know where it gets built. I mean Netflix comes with T Mobile, so we have that. So what was interesting is we once mentioned this how it's like there's so many streaming services why don't you just pay one and it would give you all of them. I got an Instagram ad for a company that's coming out, and their thing is like, pay us five hundred dollars and you get everything for the year.
Speaker 1: Is that a lot?
Speaker 2: I mean if you told me I could get pretty much every streaming service for five hundred dollars a year, I would do that in a second. I wish all the streaming services just let you pay a year in advance.
Speaker 1: I don't want a monthly charge. But I don't ever see the monthly charge. I don't know where it's going. Same.
Speaker 2: I just got charged something for another year, and I said, I didn't even know I had this service, Discovery Plus? When did I ever sign up for a Discovery Plus? Who told me to sign up for Discovery Plus?
Speaker 1: We remember we did it because they were advertised and we all got a log in. I did not get one. Well yeah, and then I think they start charging you after a certain amount of time.
Speaker 2: Well, now it's gonna be HBO Discovery because Discovery Channels CEO or Discovery Plus is owned owns Warner Media, which is HBO, And so now they're gutting all these old HBO shows to be like.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you want more ninety day Universe?
Speaker 2: I don't want the ninety Day Fiance. That's very part of Discovery. So now they're just going to merge the two and you know what, you're gonna be able to get on that what Extreme couponting. Oh my god, Season one, episode thirteen, check that one.
Speaker 1: Out Local celebrities. Scott ib was saying Extreme coop.
Speaker 2: At No, yeah, no, no, so that is that is heetphones look big. Look they look like they're like, why.
Speaker 1: Out, why do you watch ninety Day Fiance? I don't.
Speaker 2: That's another one that's a train wreck. I'm sorry, but these people need to know better. I don't understand how you could say to yourself, I've never met this person in my life. I'm going to go to ex country and hope for the best.
Speaker 1: Is what's the premise.
Speaker 2: There's all different ones, so basically a lot of them are, Oh, I've been chatting with these people online and they've been.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this just scared the girl scares me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, I'm listening and it'll be like, oh, hey, you're talking to someone and oh they want to come to the country now. Then they come here and you have ninety days to either get married or they have to leave the country. Right, that's the premise, But then in other cases they go overseas to go visit the person for the first time.
Speaker 1: These shows are stupid. You could just get married to somebody that you meet wherever.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of them, it's like it is the person even real because a lot of times they go there and then they'll be like, hey, honey, I'm here and they'll be like, oh, I'm sorry, someone got sick. I can't go anymore, and it's like no.
Speaker 1: And it's really sad.
Speaker 2: One person went on a whole vacation in Mexico and the person just never showed up.
Speaker 1: Oh, they got a free vacat.
Speaker 2: I want to look at it that way. I'd be super bummed. Scott, this is so weird. Why I don't want to see myself? You don't like the way you look? No, I just don't like this. This is so stupid. This is dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now we're getting another view.
Speaker 2: We'll just keep it like that. Just move your head here. Oh wow, guys, look at our new background.
Speaker 1: Our logo. Can just blow that up big on the screen. I could why don't you.
Speaker 2: I could, But when I was telling you go get Jeff and I have the logo and I could do it in two seconds, you were like, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't do any of that. Guess we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: The guess we'll be back right after this. But you're not intimidy. No, these guys keep walking by and they can think it we're important. Yeah, Hello, we have a very important serial podcast.
Speaker 1: This isn't the serial one. This is bull Chat, the sister podcast to Serial Killers. We'll have it all head outre you going, by the way, If you listen and watch the next Serial Killers on Monday, it is the last one that we've done from the old studio. Yeah, the January Yes, no, the January second one. We did that here, liar, No, we did it here. Are you sure? Yes? So we're all out of old studio episodes. Look, there's Jeff giving you the finger. Jeff two fingers? Does he want to come to lunch? I don't know. He won't answer us, so rude. So anyway, if you go back and listen to the last Serial Killers from Jeff, we haven't known for lunch with us.
Speaker 2: I texted you, are you coming to lunch with us.
Speaker 1: I would love to yay. So he's going to claim he didn't see the.
Speaker 3: Text because I was going to go order a rice bowl at a ramen restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you? So you mean you can't get a chicken sandwich at a burger place? Why what? I'm going to get fish at the steakhouse? Catchup on it.
Speaker 2: I told you the place was known for ramen. You got there and then you were like, no studium, everything it's known.
Speaker 1: They literally brought the place over from the UK. Please why not? No? They them.
Speaker 3: I'm in the place for ramen.
Speaker 1: So the why the places that are places have other things.
Speaker 3: There because they are obligated. They feel obligated.
Speaker 1: To idiots like is it good?
Speaker 2: Yes, but should you get the thing that it's known for.
Speaker 3: Absolutely no kitchen in any restaurant enjoys cooking a children's menu exactly what they offer it anyway, because they feel obligatd.
Speaker 1: I'm a child year old. You do your little Maraschino cherry dessert? Can those aren't Maraschino cherries? Their housemade cherries? Dear? Yeah? Can you put the lights on?
Speaker 3: Is this serial killers or bulch?
Speaker 1: Do you see any cereal. Jeff, No, I didn't see anything. He's moved.
Speaker 2: He's in rare form today. Just watch out.
Speaker 3: You should have seen him this morning trying to run the morning show out of a different studios were.
Speaker 1: Talking about it. Took me five minutes to figure it out. Please do go on. Oh Jesus, h Christ the lights this guy? Oh did they fix the lights? No? Hold on, my god, Jeff, Jeff, how can we put a logo on the TV behind us?
Speaker 3: The logo on the TV?
Speaker 1: Ha? Where's that that? We can't figure out how to change the TV channel. I didn't want to see an end to be on behind us? Okay? Oh?
Speaker 2: Why we have over two hundred fifty views on this one on the last bull chat.
Speaker 1: The last bull Chat was thirty seven minutes and fifty six seconds. We're almost at that point. We want to no, no, no, we want we want the Bowl chat logot me fine, we have here? Oh I like that one. It's Christmas E Christmas. Oh, let's do that one. Let's have Elvis Duran go back? What is that? What is that? Okay? His name is Keith Sweat Network. You don't know who Keith Sweat is. You don't know who he's a singer. What does he sing that song? Yeah? What song? Keith Sweat? Yeah what? I forgot the name of it. We played it in nineteen ninety six. No, what are you doing? Can you put the bull chat logo up?
Speaker 2: We didn't send it to him, He didn't send it.
Speaker 3: You can't just like you screen share there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, screen share? Oh I could? I know how to do that? All right? Why don't we you know what? My throat is starting to hurt a little bit. Why don't we a cool new logo? Isn't their new logo? Oh? I love it? I love it. Let's go have some soup because my throat is starting to durk. So ramen, yeah, Ramen, get that off of there. Greg T out of his mind please? Event fifteen, Oh my god, I love the show. Event eighteen sound Plus how fun. No, we're not using them, I thought, okay, wow, it's fine. Look at all these we Actually we need to have Greg T come back on. We need to have Greg T back on the show because we need another hour and a half episode of.
Speaker 3: Granted aging mental Illness.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love Greg. It's always fine. The listeners love him, Yeah they.
Speaker 3: Do, because they relish in his mental illness.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean we all are just a little bit mentally ill, aren't we.
Speaker 3: It's okay to be crazy, Like I don't think if you're not crazy you could work in this industry of radio. Yeah, there's a difference between. I mean, great tea is like one breakdown away from being the raging schizophrenic guy that's living on the corner underneath a blanket here.
Speaker 1: But he's so lovable arguable.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna leave in five minutes.
Speaker 1: Is that cool? Well, right now we're talking about nothing, So why don't we wrap this up? Okay, thank you very much for listening to this happy New Year. Everybody is combobulated episode. Thank you so much for a great year. We appreciate you, our listeners. We love you. Yeah, that's all you got. Thank you again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all we got here Monday. Now he's gonna have to give his bet. I just want to stop dout to say, you have a lot of podcasts to choose from you, Joe Cereal kills this year though, And I'm all grateful to Dany for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to this episode of bull Chat. We still don't have our balls to clink with because they haven't been shipped over here yet, although I think I forgot to pack them. Yeah, so maybe Lenny Mudd can send us brand new balls for the brand new studio. I'd be great. Somebody can send us a new serial Killer spoon cool. The address if you want to send us anything is at serial KILLERSPC dot com. We'll take all your crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we won't because we don't have any place to put it in this new stu.
Speaker 1: If it's actual crap, we'll throw it out. Uh. Follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC. Thank you so much, and Happy New Year, Happy New Year, blow your horn, very good? All right, say clink, Andrew clink, Say clink, Jeff clink. That was great.
Speaker 2: You're gonna break my mics. Stop breaking my mic?
Speaker 1: Why something that's metal would they hurt it? Okay, this is over