Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: So Bo, the people have spoken, and your last episode of miss Spelling titled Botox, was a super huge success.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's asking if he got paid.
Speaker 3: To get I'm you're discussed out with my lawyer. I'm sorry, Hannah each episode.
Speaker 1: Wow, and that sounds like a good deal.
Speaker 3: Tour ask iHeart. That's iHeart our boss.
Speaker 2: No, our podcast is partner with iHeart. They make our podcast. They make all of this happen like Oz the Wizard of Oz. Okay, so Bo, So, this is your second official episode of Botox, And is there something that you want to talk about specifically when I'm sad? You want to talk about when you're sad? We can talk about when you're sad. When what happens when you're sad?
Speaker 3: I don't know any TV.
Speaker 4: I just don't get lucky. But when I have fun, I get lucky.
Speaker 3: When you have fun, you get lucky.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're very lucky. Yeah, you've been doing scratchers lately, and.
Speaker 4: I want how much did I win? Remember that scratcher?
Speaker 2: I got six dollars and another one was two dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, the first one I got.
Speaker 2: And then you talk me into giving you twenty dollars. Well, and then you talked me into getting some skibbity toilet thing for fifty dollars, and I still never scot.
Speaker 4: To Tilton was not fifty dollars. There's seven dollars and one almost seven.
Speaker 2: Dollars on what is skibbity toilet? Brain rock, brain rot, bear, brainrock?
Speaker 4: You know what brain rod is? The stuffled on YouTube for kids?
Speaker 3: Brain rock, brain rock. Most parents would agree.
Speaker 4: With that, and I know, I know brain, I know brain.
Speaker 2: You don't want brain rock? No, So what are some terms that kids use?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Like you guys had to educate us parents what scibbity toilet means?
Speaker 3: Like, we didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Okay, but we didn't know.
Speaker 2: So what are some other things that kids say or terms of the words they use that parents don't know?
Speaker 4: The song with those ye.
Speaker 1: Is like, is busted a word like the kids use bust it? I feel like a busting old school.
Speaker 4: School. Nobody used that anymore? Do not you do not use that around kids?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: He has one for you.
Speaker 1: Oh, Riz, I know that that's charisma is riz still cool or not cool?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Rise, you know what muni is?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What is?
Speaker 4: You know what mewing is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I know that riz means charisma. That's all you know? Okay?
Speaker 3: What is what we can?
Speaker 4: You can mew and you can get a strip jaw line.
Speaker 3: List hetty mew that's how.
Speaker 4: You do it.
Speaker 3: I'm doing that later and you get a straight jaw line. Too late for me?
Speaker 4: There's mune gum? What's what's a thing? And it makes it? It says it makes your jaw line? Uh, it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's called siller and botox?
Speaker 1: Is that for kids or adults?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Would I do? Would I do that to a kid? Or would I do that to an adult? Who would know? Adoult got it? I'll try it out later.
Speaker 4: Toilet is now to go for it. A person's head shown to a toilet and a person's body was like camera instead of the head.
Speaker 3: What in the toilet?
Speaker 4: The toilet and it's a real thing?
Speaker 3: Are you sure about that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Very brain rot and their channel has so many likes and they're probably rich because we make YouTube channel get likes and subscribers, you make money.
Speaker 3: This is wrong and all the wrong.
Speaker 4: And so you can make money making brain rot, but.
Speaker 2: You don't make Wait, what message are you giving my listeners?
Speaker 1: Give me it's a true message.
Speaker 4: Channel and get money because you can make a lot of money from you tube. Okay, the more subscribers you get and the more you can make. You can get likes. Subscribers can make even YouTube shorts.
Speaker 2: So that's like having a podcast. The more subscribers, listeners and downloads I get, the bigger my podcast becomes.
Speaker 4: Yep, you can make a podcast on YouTube and you can listen to podcast and it can be like a Monday podcast. O money. You can mind me.
Speaker 3: Comedy makes you money.
Speaker 4: There's a few gamers on YouTube, but makes like a lot, lot lot.
Speaker 1: Lot gamers are like, it's a lot ridiculous on YouTube.
Speaker 4: A lot of money to me. There's one million yen. That's what you say in Chinese, not Chinese in Japan, one young yen, one million yen, one million.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I wonder what the trans the trans uh, what the rate is? How much that is an American dollars.
Speaker 4: In American dollars, but in jam Japan, that's that's like a million dollars. In America, it's a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, guess how much one million yen is in American.
Speaker 4: US dollars a million dollars?
Speaker 1: Nope, one million yen equals six thousand, seven hundred and fifty six dollars in America.
Speaker 3: That's not a lot. I mean that's a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, exchange rate is crazy? Did you know that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What do you know what an exchange rate is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: So wait, look at me, try and tackle this one when I know nothing about money.
Speaker 1: Because I love it, That's why I set it up.
Speaker 3: So the currency.
Speaker 2: Correct of exchanging. So like in one country, something that's worth so thing money, whyse like a dollar, the currency exchange in a different country might be higher or lower.
Speaker 4: So how much is it a five dollar bill?
Speaker 3: Where? Like where in the world?
Speaker 1: In Jappan, let's see.
Speaker 4: Why don't Yeah, I'm me change my mind. What about one million dollars? One million dollars? That ten ten million dollars, ten million dollars for about ten million dollars.
Speaker 1: That so it's seven five dollars US dollars equals seven hundred dollars in Japanese yen. That's sounded better.
Speaker 3: That's sounding better, that's feeling better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one million US dollars?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: One million US dollars is one hundred and forty five million YenR.
Speaker 4: Mooney money money.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound do you like money?
Speaker 1: I think it even had it might be one hundred and forty five billion. Yet for one.
Speaker 4: Oh, mom, we have to live in Japan. Why Becuz there's like stuff on Japan. There's like, uh, there's some places on markets. If your shoes are wet from the rain, you can just put them in something and it'll see them. And if your umbrellas went it's a rainy day and sober fruit something and it will make it not wet anymore. Really, there's other stuff.
Speaker 3: They're very cool stuff.
Speaker 4: And there's like backpack for kids. What what are like lights? Lights if it if it's dark, and they're like shields. So they're very hard and we're made in Japan.
Speaker 3: That's on our bucket list, right, like that's our.
Speaker 4: Dreak bucket list to go to Japan, China.
Speaker 2: Where else do you want to go? Yeah, Japan is like my number one place I want to go.
Speaker 6: Second, my Japan is my first, but second that moon, the moon, I think you're you just turned eight.
Speaker 3: I think in your future.
Speaker 4: That it will be my job. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: No, I was going to say in your lifetime that will probably be something that will be readily available.
Speaker 3: Uber to the Moon.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's going to happen Uber the future, Uber into the future, like the metaverse.
Speaker 3: That's not the future future verse.
Speaker 2: Future now, it's like, what is that called future tripping? Future seeking?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm still on RIZ?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what is RIZ mean?
Speaker 1: Bo to you.
Speaker 4: Means means you ever is you can pick up girls.
Speaker 5: Fast, closer, you can pay, you can pick up girls best. So if you haven't mean you're beautiful and riz?
Speaker 4: They boys normally have Riz only boys?
Speaker 1: Why boys?
Speaker 4: Members? Why that's just the thing boys normally?
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound fair. So I can't have RIZ because I'm a girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's a good thing made the Kardashians millions.
Speaker 4: They don't have them. I've never met someone a Yeah, okaya.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why I can't have Riz because I'm a girl. I'm really offended by that.
Speaker 3: This only boy Well you were on a roll.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was so funny. So then the can boys have can boys have the gayat? Can boys have that? No, only girls. So only boys can have riz, but only girls can have gayat if that's even.
Speaker 4: How you're I'm getting mad?
Speaker 1: How do I say it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no yach yacht?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, when you twerk you twork your gap really but but you talk really well. But only girls can have it.
Speaker 3: None of this makes sense.
Speaker 4: You don't have a giess you go working. Uh, you're just born with it.
Speaker 3: You're just maybe it's mabeline.
Speaker 4: Someone's probably born. Now, let's talk about other memes.
Speaker 3: Okay, get closer and talk to us about other memes.
Speaker 4: Now we're on a roll, well, running out of ideas.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I want to hear about memes. I don't know anything about memes.
Speaker 3: Memes. You just said, let's talk about other memes.
Speaker 4: Talk about more brain rock, because I don't have any more brain rock.
Speaker 3: What are other memes?
Speaker 4: You know? What means are?
Speaker 3: What does a meme? There? Just funny jokes, just funny jokes, like the gifts? What a giff? What do you mean? We might saying it wrong.
Speaker 1: Some people say gift?
Speaker 3: Oh, what's a gift?
Speaker 4: A gift? Gif? No?
Speaker 2: Like on this when you can like put things like like pooh, emoji and like emojis.
Speaker 3: Emojis.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to say anything. I'm old. What do you.
Speaker 4: Want to know?
Speaker 3: You were about to tell us about a meme? You said there were more memes.
Speaker 1: We want to know more of like the cool stuff to say the kids, so we can communicate.
Speaker 4: So memes to you on my phone? What?
Speaker 1: Oh? What's like a cool what's a cool me?
Speaker 4: The next time we do botoks, I'll have my phone and then I'll show you memes.
Speaker 3: And if he gets made a dollar from this, yeah, he'll get his phone fixed. And mom, every eight year old.
Speaker 4: I will make a part two of memes.
Speaker 2: Oh oh god, he's negotiating with you. Part two.
Speaker 4: On my phone gets fixed.
Speaker 1: I just want to know.
Speaker 3: I like that game here TV?
Speaker 4: Maybe could I? No?
Speaker 3: No, now, you just want to get the TV on?
Speaker 4: No, No, there's me. There's memes on the TV.
Speaker 3: What would it good meme for mom? Beame for you?
Speaker 4: There's lots of memes. There's one hundred memes more. Okay, so I don't know which one. I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: So what's another cool word we should say? Like riz or like.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying busting anymore. I know that that one, and I don't. What about like something's fire? Is that still cool to say something's fire or it's slaps?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm stuck.
Speaker 3: What did you just say that? Would he has a question for you?
Speaker 4: James does a meaning Lebron James And there's a song You are My Sunshine, Shake me yet that's the song and Lebron is Now that the meme ended, there's Lebron being someone's king, lebronn they.
Speaker 3: Call him key. Yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 1: That's a song that my mom used to sing to me every night before I went to bed.
Speaker 4: He's there, Pooky, He's there, Pooky. What Pooky is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I forgot what pooky man? Again?
Speaker 1: Are like sports celebrities cooler or like TV celebrities cooler to you?
Speaker 4: No Lebron games.
Speaker 2: Because none of them will have. Bron James is just a meme. So what's a tory spelling?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: If Lebron James is not a famous to you, he's just a meme, what is tori spelling to you?
Speaker 4: Famous?
Speaker 3: I'm famous.
Speaker 1: If you could interview any celebrity in the world, bo, who would it be on botox?
Speaker 2: Because me and we could have them on if you want to interview them?
Speaker 3: Who would it be?
Speaker 2: Who would you want to come on and you interview them?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There must be someone you could think of that would be good for botox that you, me and Christy could interview celebrity, Yeah, celebrity.
Speaker 3: Who would you have?
Speaker 4: Want a fun ce lib?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Who we're uh?
Speaker 4: I don't know that many celebrities.
Speaker 3: What gamer would you like to have on? How?
Speaker 4: Like game or not? Even game.
Speaker 3: Unspeakable?
Speaker 4: No, no, I changed my mind.
Speaker 2: You watch ones, you watch people playing games, and they just go and they scream the whole time, and I get so, I'm like, bo, that's like maddening that noise.
Speaker 1: Right, well, it looks like get the to be determined, He's gonna have to think about it.
Speaker 2: He loves watching food videos, travel videos.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, like a chef would be fine. Oh.
Speaker 2: He loves like the like he loves to look at like the craziest markets, like grocery stores around the world, craziest restaurants around the world where they make.
Speaker 3: Stuff you love all that that'd be cool.
Speaker 4: I know what I told you. The Japan stuff. It's on a YouTube video and that's why and there's other stuff.
Speaker 5: That's what I told you.
Speaker 1: I think that's interesting.
Speaker 3: You want to get to Japan.
Speaker 4: Like a dessert and you can separate the egg from the yolk.
Speaker 2: A dessert work separate the egg from the and you do a lot of TikTok hacks at home.
Speaker 3: You try, right, I love it? Pe up bored with us? Yeah, you have to end this and it's like stand up and say goodbye. Okay, here it comes well, no blank in your head?
Speaker 2: All right, that's old school blanket on your head.
Speaker 1: You have to say something like this was another episode of Boattoks. Catch you next time, stay busting.
Speaker 4: Please stop us saying that? Do you stop us saying that?
Speaker 1: Okay, I won't say that anymore.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say? Like Botox, peace out?
Speaker 4: Uzza bisa uza byza.
Speaker 3: What's that mean? Bye?
Speaker 4: Guzabye za wod bye.
Speaker 2: That's how they say it in Botox. You're gonna start a new goodbye Dubai.
Speaker 3: I want to go to Dubai. Oh we like making Dubai chocolates.
Speaker 4: We thats Stella.
Speaker 2: Stella makes them really well, that's like the new thing right now right du Bui chocolates And everyone's making their version of him.
Speaker 4: Dubai chocolate dees became a thing and everybody loves it.
Speaker 3: I know they're the next big thing, so you should think before I was.
Speaker 4: Still talking, we should just end it.
Speaker 2: Stuff out, peace out, like see crests out, like botox out, peace out.
Speaker 4: I'm tired now