Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters.
Speaker 2: At the Star.
Speaker 1: Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony Dorset, Demontree More and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: We are here in the Players Lounge, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. It is Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday after season game. Your favorite amgo Negroes and here we got tray More.
Speaker 2: Texas and Naggy Sounds our guns out.
Speaker 4: I see you. You know, I wasn't in Mexico, but I felt like I was there, So you know, I'm dressing this from Mexico. He came from the sunshine. You know. I just got y'all brought some of that warm.
Speaker 2: Let's see you freshly vacationed, very very churches in the house.
Speaker 4: Rocket, Yes, sir, freshly work vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, my guy was eating good.
Speaker 4: Hey, no good.
Speaker 2: I tell you something.
Speaker 3: The Counting credit card has charge.
Speaker 4: Like like like jenn And said they got it nice.
Speaker 2: I gotta let him know. Hey, guys, prices went up.
Speaker 4: Counting terror inflation inflation or.
Speaker 3: The terrors went up on that seafood o fish So no, no like clamstripsp.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they keep.
Speaker 2: On scrimping there one of clam strips. So what used to cost thirteen fourteen dollars out there? Not twenty seven? I hate to see it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they had clam strips. I thought those came in like a shell like. So they make it like chicken.
Speaker 3: You know, oyster guys like they do they do.
Speaker 2: But so so that guy got a spot for your new ones. We're diving pay some bill talk about that cowboy preseason gain trouble, trouble.
Speaker 4: I'm in trouble.
Speaker 2: It's trouble. I've been trouble, guys.
Speaker 4: See see, I see look at it.
Speaker 2: So de matrade Moore is trying to jump in on that back. I got the church. I'm in trouble, guys.
Speaker 3: So yeah, August August eleven.
Speaker 2: He don't feel real good.
Speaker 5: I know the best deal all you know. I'm a man of my word, But man, I don't feel good.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: What they say. The good thing about it is it's pre season.
Speaker 2: That's true. It is preseason.
Speaker 5: A lot of the top dogs didn't go out there, but we all know this is a.
Speaker 4: Long season, seventeen games.
Speaker 2: Right, backups have to play depth.
Speaker 4: That's what that's it.
Speaker 2: Just depth.
Speaker 5: I mean we've seen in the past couple of years guys that we didn't expect playing had to go in.
Speaker 2: There for a significant role.
Speaker 5: And from what I saw in that game, man, I was like, who, some groups need some upgrades, as they say, out there, because it looked like it looked like it was routes on air a little bit out there if you was if you was a RAMS guy, looked like there was routes on air.
Speaker 2: The secondary. I mean, we'll die further into this, the secondary.
Speaker 4: Like you're trying to say that me and you need to come out of retirement like that.
Speaker 2: I got players.
Speaker 3: Right there explain it for our viewer who may not understand routes on air.
Speaker 2: What that means.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, if you ever go to a football game, you know, everybody's warming up out there.
Speaker 2: You go out there before even before the pads is on.
Speaker 5: You see some quarterbacks out there, you know they patting the ball, receivers just you know, running a little go route or yeah.
Speaker 2: That's warming up and going at the CD pre game.
Speaker 4: Everybody's warming up.
Speaker 5: But there's there's no there's no you know, defensive competition right there. There's no no pands on, no jam nobody, nobody breaking up passes, no contested is it just routes against the air.
Speaker 4: I like the way that you preach and break it down.
Speaker 5: And that's what painfully looked like two stretches of that game. Now, we did see some good players. I'm Makuamoo had a great interception on that DeepArt. I was very athletic, but for the most part, and you didn't see Davonte Adams. You didn't see a pooka in them. You didn't even see it too too apt.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't want I didn't want to see them. From what I've heard this, I didn't want to see those guys.
Speaker 5: You saw their you know, back up, the depth they had out there, and it was it looked like it was routes on there, no hands being on a lot of yards after the catch.
Speaker 2: Stet's embedded a.
Speaker 5: Guy, that man, he took a year off from the league, you know, we had to do his own little thing.
Speaker 4: Came back and he was dicing.
Speaker 2: Bowling out of control. The calling maybe.
Speaker 3: Five ten and took it from Tuesdays bawling from hear from Tuesday in the scrimmage.
Speaker 2: Well, I had to go Who's thirteen?
Speaker 3: Because I was watching the defense first a while offense, and I knew Jimmy g was out there.
Speaker 2: But who's Who's who?
Speaker 3: Little thirteen out here? The little little mini damn arenot.
Speaker 5: A cap from Georgia. But in Georgia, it was routes on their there. And that's to have a little bit into that run game. A little bit later, I want to know what you thought your media thoughts board, But for me, it was who that that that secondary didn't look too good? Man.
Speaker 4: My thoughts was the same thing.
Speaker 2: I turned it.
Speaker 5: I turned it off on halftime. Really it made me because the competitor in me was so.
Speaker 4: Mad, like I'm like, bro, there's no way, Like I'm about to call my agent right now and tell him I need to get back out here. Like what I seen, like he said routes on air. Like as far as what I want to see in a defensive alignment, I've seen. I've seen people rushing up the field, gaps wasn't being maintained. I didn't see no type of stopping it at the run. I take that back. The big Simon Kid, I did see them. I've seen him get thrown at the club, but no. But I also say that I seen him one time somebody hit him and he hit him with a He wasn't moving nowhere, but for me to reach to see that, it's like what am I seeing? Like, Okay, I'm seeing people I'm not even seeing no past rush moves like it's simple. Stuff is just running up the field and just throwing an arm in a hook. And it's like, can I see a cross chop? Like I don't know. I don't follow these guys on our on the Instagram, so I don't see what they're working on during the off season. But I want to see some of the stuff that I'm seeing from people. Bet Jordan all these other guys I'm.
Speaker 2: Not seeing on them, explain a cross chops.
Speaker 4: Give me just when I say a cross chop, if the microphone right here and the guy put his hands out, if I come over there and chop over his arm, swipe and come through, it's a three step motion. It's it's kind of like kunk fu. They or if I don't even it don't even have to be that fancy of a cross chop like let me just see you just bull rushing lift some on like I've seen too many times guys were rushing straight down, straight down the middle of the face of the center. Or we say half a man in full man. If I'm rushing you and coach says, hey, I want a full man rush, nine times out of ten, that's a big, stout, big guy running straight down you. If I say I want a half a man rush, well, I'm gonna split him up. I didn't see enough half a man rush and no technique to where it was like you can tell that there were young guys going. Some young guys are not gonna be as polished and not gonna be as technically sound, but like eventually it gets to a point to where you just got to get mad and just hit somebody. If you're gonna run up field, at least run up feel and choke somebody out. At least showed me the aggression, like, man, I need to see that. And I didn't see enough nastiness. I didn't see that that dog factor, that that mentality where somebody says, hey, they running down our throats right now, Like let's do this. Like when your coach sit there and say Hey, I'm going over here and I'm kicking before halftime, and you know, to go get this done, like get some points, like no, I want to see somebody take over. And I just didn't see that dominance.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so Trey, let me dive deeper for what you said on Tuesday. Okay, the Rams were dominating Tuesday practice with their starters and the coaches and shoddy. Hey, it's about pad level eyes and we got to fix the pad level here. So I asked Aaron Whitecott, do you line coach so what we need to see on Saturday? Talking about what he needed and talk about pad level? And then old line coach like, you make sure we get the gaps. So they told us all that what did you see from the pad level perspective of what they were talking about?
Speaker 4: I didn't see it when they said when they say, when he says pad level, it means something as simple as like I said, you don't have to be as intricate throwing in cross chops and stuff like that pad level. If we're looking out of eye, making sure my head is right here, if your eyes are right here? How many times the low man wins? Too many times I seen somebody over here doing this reaching or something like that, and half the time they weren't even coming off the ball fast enough to even have your head up and be sitting there doing that because it was like a oh, my head retreat. Like it's like, come on, bro, like what they used to say. You see that big elephant and all of a sudden, squirrel and it's gone, Like I seen too much of that, and this is like I said, it's not a shot. I understand it's preseason and this and that, but like you said, it's their backups against our backups. Like when everybody gets cut, y'all don't realize that the scouting department is their job every Tuesday. Being a journeyman, you like I didn't understand the difference. Let me take it back, my boy Charles James. When I first came into the league, he used to look every Tuesday, who's on that list, who's coming to work out? Do this? To do that. When I was a third round draft pick, didn't have to worry about that my first two three years in the league. As long as I did what I need to do, I didn't care about that. When I became a journeyman, I realized that it's their job, their profession. It's guys upstairs that they're gonna bring somebody in. When everybody get cut, Guess what, there's gonna be cuts around the league, and some of those people's cuts on those backups, Like you said, we didn't see it, Davonte Adam. We didn't see a pooka on the cool. See, we didn't even see a tie that way. We've seen all those guys. Well, guess what, when those guys get cut, you're competing against them. And right now, I don't know if that sense of urgency was there to say, hey, I'm trying to go get this bread. I'm trying to be on America's team, like there's somebody else watching behind me right now. And with those guys not having the high level, it was like we're just out here and we're happy to have on the start. No, you need to earn that right to have on that start, And I didn't see that hungry dog earning the right to work with.
Speaker 3: Bill Parcels was the head coach, and he said, I'm going to constantly burn turn the bottom of the roster. It was like Tuesdays, we're bringing in people to try out on Tuesday. Every Tuesday, I'm playing, but I'm going to continue to look at players. And so what Trey saying is, you're your backup player, and the backups from the RAMS look better than you. You could get got because they were like, hey man, thank you very much, and then they go to the RAMS because they may not be able to keep the player.
Speaker 2: We want that guy because we saw that guy was.
Speaker 5: Way better than what we got right starting somewhere here. He can even be our backup right here to where we've seen enough of him.
Speaker 4: And so when I say this is an audition, like you understand when you say have that undrafted mentality, free agent mindset of going balls to the wall, hitting everything that moved, I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And when you looked at this game, and I know ibra Flus and who he was under was Rod Marinelli.
Speaker 2: The number one thing when it came.
Speaker 5: To you know that crew defensively is or defensive mindset, his effort one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I want to see and he used to always make this little.
Speaker 5: Snapshot when we watched film. He would the Cheetahs. He like, all right, when the ball carrier was tackled. He wanted to see how many star helmets were in the frame during that session, whatever the you know, the back view was. And he hated one on one tackles, even two on one tackles. He wanted to see at least seven dolls cowboy helmets right where that tackle was made.
Speaker 2: And you didn't really see that.
Speaker 5: We used to call him flybys, guys, get the tackle and you see three or four guys jibbing over the pal yep, just to show that intensity, show that pierce and just be in the frank.
Speaker 4: But see a lot of it. I know you came there with bad intentions. What he said, he said, hey, when you call back up, and I want my guys to show up and be like, hey, oh I missed.
Speaker 5: The fight like man like guys flying over the pile, just you got buried over.
Speaker 4: There, like oh hold on, BB like chill out, don't know friendly fire like that. That was the mindset that I didn't see, like in a player like Donovan Wilson, who is that dog has that mentality. I didn't see those guys going in there like let me get some just just hold them up for me, just for one more second. One you didn't see nothing. And again was appreciated.
Speaker 5: But that's that's what you want to see out of those the depth pieces and the guys.
Speaker 4: That are fighting to be a mindset right now. Like he, like you said, he learned that from Mayor Nelly. But that guys made that team strictly off being on the what guy. If y'all don't know at home, we're calling in the effort tape, We're going into details telling you about how he wants to see you there. That effort take came on. He said, it doesn't matter. I can coach up technique, but effort that is flawless. So when you had guys like I'll never forget when Ebra Flu stopped me in the hallway and he was like de Mantra, I'm like, hold on, you know my name. He's like yeah, man, He's like, keep showing up on the effort table. Keep showing these guys. We had DeMarcus Lawrence, Taco Charlton was the first round draft pick, Tyron Crawford. Like we had guys Randy Gerriery. He wasn't in the building at the time, but he was on the roster like these big name guys that defensive line. For him to say me, that is a guy that is a journeyman that has a negative connotation coming in for him to make an example and put me up in the middle of the meeting room and everybody say you, you work and you're earning your spot. I don't see that right now. Like we heard about matt Elam. We heard about I mean, I said, matt Elam Elam Carrier, I'm sorry about that. We heard about Solomon Thomas, where it was like, okay, we're getting a little bit fight out of those two though they showed up the most, but like it wasn't there, man, I didn't see no. I see if I know Evils right now, when you go in there and you show that effort tape, he's gonna show a couple of clips, but he's gonna be like, this is not nearly enough clip. I want to have. I want to have a whole real by the end of training camp to where I can show hour's worth of tape and it don't look like I'm playing the highlight reel and we're not there yet. That's when you knew you made it, because yes, you said the minimum was seven people to show up, but he said, when we're really where we need to be all of the them'll be here every time, every time.
Speaker 3: So for the first drive the game, the Rams got the ball, went down the field in eleven play seventy nine yards touchdown run for five minutes and sixteen seconds. Cowboys get the ball, they go three and out. Rams get the ball again. They go thirteen play sixty four yards of a touchdown run in six minutes and twenty three seconds. Cowboys get the ball back end they uh three and out, and so early on in the game, the Rams punched them in the mouth set the tone. The Cowboys ended up making some adjustments and getting back in there, but there were some issues there. A part of three and out issues was Joe Milton, the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Joe who could take him?
Speaker 3: There's a yes, Pazuoka Joe, and there's also another name. He's known as will dive into the next watray more Mary Church players that bought you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 2: Hey their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 6: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat A Proun, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred g a m b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 7: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss re you nice with the Dallas Cowboys and Micah Parsons to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fast and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff, gear up and standout styles. The show your team pride with the Bold Edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 6: It's the official Min's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Jack Black and Right.
Speaker 6: Now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized.
Speaker 2: Intense therapy liftball.
Speaker 6: Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 8: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: To the players.
Speaker 3: Loune the Weekend is bringing the After Hours till Don Stadium to at and T Stadium on August twenty seventh and twenty eighth. Catch this all new show in support of the full Album Trilogy with Playboy Cardi and special guest Mike Dean. Get your tickets today at seat geek dot com the official ticketing partner of a TNT stadium in the lounge Bounty Virus Crack Gaming. We got the aggie himself. He is Stray Moore, the Toledo Rocket Hall of Famer, and maybe this will be the year he gives that forty two dollars the club.
Speaker 2: I might have to save it up for y'all.
Speaker 4: You better save it up. I don't know. I don't know, man, When.
Speaker 2: Ten games is popcorn shrimp have to save it up with the bang.
Speaker 4: Bang, Yeah gonna be bang bang, gonna be hidden and the soldier boys lout.
Speaker 2: Was the work got working?
Speaker 3: You can't get me some work based off preseason lost thirty one, twenty one and lost.
Speaker 2: And it's on Saturday night.
Speaker 4: My pinky gonna be up. My pinky is gonna be up.
Speaker 2: I can't stay all night. I can't stand.
Speaker 4: So Joe, Milton, Bazooka Joe too strong, So.
Speaker 3: Bazooka Joe, and I give this one the Clarence Hill.
Speaker 2: What do you overthrow? Joe?
Speaker 4: Overthrow?
Speaker 2: So you gonna get one of them? Book and Joe.
Speaker 4: Give me Bazooka. Joe he can still, but you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get both.
Speaker 3: But this you what you're getting and you saw it right there in this game is the gift of the curse. You will get Bazuka Joey Boom. Look at that Boom throwing off the back foot. What great plass, great touchdown path. And then you're like, oh, he's wide open. You gotta make that. You got to make that conversion here. So it's one of those The initial fan reaction I got was just people mad, like you can't miss those Thoris. But then I come back into this trade. We talked a little bit about the break. Haven't played out football, nah.
Speaker 2: Having not play on football.
Speaker 3: So you're getting the gift in the curse, and there's times where he's going to have to play through it. And I just and you guys played the game so and watching quarterbacks. No, you were Blake Bortles when he was trying to go through his his growing pains. But just what are you seeing from him in just his first preseason game with the capitalist.
Speaker 4: Uh. Well, to kind of.
Speaker 5: Use a golf analogy here a little bit, it seems like when you look at Joe everything is with the driver, even when it's just part three, one hundred and eighty yards, he's pulling out the big Bazuka stick.
Speaker 2: Now I want to hit everything. I want to throw it out there. I'm gonna blast this.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you may need a little pitching her a little eight, little nine iron to just use that temple to get it there and landed softly. There was times when I was watching them and it could be a short, shallow route or slam and he was like he was throwing it through the receiver, like he just his touch.
Speaker 2: Yes, the touch is what to me is needed.
Speaker 5: He has all the arm strength in the world, all the athletic ability. You know, when you're making a quarterback, you're like, oh man man Zuka, Joe got it. But when it comes to the touch and ball placement and reading defenses and all that, I just think that's something that will come with overtime, with getting more reps out there.
Speaker 2: But you saw it.
Speaker 5: You saw the discrepancies there with Joe when he was throwing in the double triple coverage.
Speaker 2: But the arm looked good.
Speaker 3: Though, here's more of the definition. He's using the golf terms. I'll just for you, and he put too much season.
Speaker 2: In me, too much lowry hold on.
Speaker 4: No, it might not be as well herst game, but you know I'm out there now. We're all out there.
Speaker 2: We're all out But being out there, being out there, you.
Speaker 4: Would know if you would have held your end up on the deal of us going golfing last week.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we had a shot work. We had to work.
Speaker 4: But with that being said, no, my sentiments are exactly work. I'm so tired of y'all. Your vacation was real good.
Speaker 2: But that was what anyway about you, But I was working. I ate good.
Speaker 4: I ate good what they call him nowadays.
Speaker 3: Here's the wildest thing, man. This is the second time I've been out there for camp, second time, and I'm not going to the in and Out.
Speaker 2: Burger which is right across the street from.
Speaker 4: Because you're not. You're eating it. No boot when you strip strip, he ain't gonna go do a double double after clam stripping. I can get out at home, yea, everywhere.
Speaker 2: It hits better in California, but it's.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, the in and out ain't no inter and out like I Internet. But I mean, hey, this is better. You gotta go there. I was just like, yeah, but anyway, back Bazookause, Joe, I'm not gonna do my dog like that. Bro as much as you say and all that, I'm not worried. He oh, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not. It's preseason, bro, Like it is preseason, don't get me wrong. First of all, we're hoping that if Dak is doing everything that you say he's gonna do, mister tin win. We ain't got to see bazookause Joe. Right now, it's about getting that man as many reps as he can take. He didn't have that much over there at the Patriots. He didn't have somebody that he had to learn from. Right now, you're excited, it's the first game, man, we all know after that first excitement, coaches gonna come in there and tell you what you did right. Really, they ain't gonna tell you what you did right. They're gonna mainly tell you what you did wrong? How can you get better and do all this? And when you go in there, we all knew that Joe had this strong gard. We knew this was going to happened. Like now that he's calm and he's gonna have way more reps again because we know once you see Dak, all that gotta go to do is throw one and two touchdowns. It's like hey, sit off to the side. We learned our lesson. We Joe, it's your time to be your show. So these next two games are gonna tell me what I need to say before I give him the title overthrow Joe. Like, technically I'm looking at him as a rookie this year. Man, like he ain't been in the fire like that, So slow it down. I'm not you know, he showed.
Speaker 3: He showed saok you know what, because he won a game last year exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, I won't say, I won't say rookie, but he showed me. He showed me that he's a young, in experienced quarterback. But he showed me enough. He showed me enough to where I'm excited to say, hey, okay, I'll tell you like this seeing him play and then watching Trey Lance play, as y'all say, I'm way more excited Watchingoka Joe.
Speaker 5: Didn Trey Lance? You see what he did? He did, but that was a new situation. But I'm talking about last year. I'm talking about last year when trade what Trey did when he was the best last year.
Speaker 2: Don't cant we're talking about now?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the preseason, he was out there with the Chargers, different head coach.
Speaker 4: And he looked, he looked good in that situation.
Speaker 5: So so yeah, I like, I like what I seen from last year is off of Joe.
Speaker 4: Man, it wasn't much.
Speaker 5: But what I told you, I didn't like what I seen from a lot.
Speaker 4: Of these guys.
Speaker 2: We're Cooper rushy.
Speaker 4: Man, it's not that it's not that bad. Like that, I feel better with him.
Speaker 3: And so and I go back into Cooper Rush from the standpoint of this, they he got to play and in this you have to just play. And they they have given Joe opportunities at camp. And what what we saw in the preseason games, a lot of times what we would see in practice. You see some really good throws something yeah yeah, and then you see something, hey, you got to make that.
Speaker 2: But it's time.
Speaker 3: I love what parcels as you said about, you know, confidence, confidence is going out of demonstrated ability, and and he's got to keep doing it.
Speaker 2: And and.
Speaker 3: He didn't start off well, but then he's found a rhythm. And that's what they've got to do is just keep coaching you up. And if you're looking for a perfection or you want what Cooper Rush did, that is just not going to be there. Plus, by the way, I think we have more expectations for Joe Milton coming in here than we ever thought Rush. I mean you remember you you thought that he couldn't beat double Yes, Garrett Gilbert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it just.
Speaker 3: No worry about it. He got his money. Church's quarterback takes interesting. It was saying that Justin Herbert was better than Joe Burrow the year Joe.
Speaker 2: Burrow went to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, DC is not the quarterback Google quarterback.
Speaker 4: But it's cool. But but with that, you're not gonna be out the hook either. You stopped treading that fence. Did you like what you've seen ink Joe or not? Well? Do you see these?
Speaker 2: Once again, it's the gift in the curse. You saw what's just when we watch a kid, Oh yeah, wow, wow, look at the touch.
Speaker 3: And then there're times like are you not gonna cut that's not gonna cut it. But I also believe this train you have to play. Guys are gonna have to play. I would I know Will Greer had some moments in your people. Oh yeah, mayb should get Will grisor time. No, No, I'm not giving Will Green any more time. I'm going back this week, Joe, you're gonna get a whole lot of time out here. Will You're gonna get something every now and then. But we are going to overload Joe and let him play now this week to me going back out there, Joe, get on out here. Let's get to practice. You need reps. What did you do in this game? Let's see about the touch? Keep working.
Speaker 2: Can Joe be a guy?
Speaker 5: I men say both? Can Joe be a guy to where you know, knock on wood? Hopefully none of this happens. Let's just say Dak Prescott makes us a game or two. Can Joe be a guy that you can plug and play?
Speaker 2: Can you run the ball? There's your right there right there? Can you here?
Speaker 4: Gonna have to throw the ball a little bit though we know he can do that.
Speaker 2: But if but if you're able to run the ball. He got a r.
Speaker 4: But Russ is proven. Russ did it? Who Russell Wilson? He had a man?
Speaker 5: Hey, man, get you a running back, get your running back, come on.
Speaker 4: The throw that thing down there? A man off that run? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I don't care what you somebody somebody, there's always one person that goes says, hey, I see a.
Speaker 5: Star, and when that star becomes a star, everybody says he eventually became that. But come on, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that that. They ran the ball.
Speaker 4: They ran the ball. They ran the ball, and then guess what on a rollout he will sit there and throw it up to Tyler Lockett. A dug ball went for a deep like once or twice a game. No, don't do that.
Speaker 2: How Russe was able to get your starting job? Huh the preseason right.
Speaker 4: Who's this competition, Matt Flint? They just paid him of money.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, Russell was a caveit of appreciason out.
Speaker 4: You're missing whatever.
Speaker 5: Really Joe does so far bazooka.
Speaker 4: Joe just showed us he could throw it down. Here. You telling me he can't. Somebody can catch it.
Speaker 2: You're throwing up.
Speaker 4: You're overthrowing him.
Speaker 2: As Lady c.
Speaker 4: He gonna get that thing, George picking, because we said, if we get thrust in that position with those with those weapons, yes, off the run. My dog is gonna get there and he we will be talking about him if he gets the reps and does what I think, just like it was crazy as hell, when you said ten win season. Guess what. This is my hot take for the year. I hope that does not get hurt like he has in these last few years. And we've seen the overload and Cooper Rush and the merriage of Scooper is gonna take us to the super Bowl. I'm telling you, if Rush can do that, I guarantee you we might be talking about a new superstar and Bazooka.
Speaker 2: Joe giving his risk supers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I like I like it. I've been a fan ever since he got drafted. I'm telling you, now, look at Joe.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't take a break on that.
Speaker 4: Take it. That's fine. Put it, put it in a book, matter of fact, put it in.
Speaker 2: Waiting, put it in the I'm trying to save you.
Speaker 5: No, I don't say I know you don't want to be saying I want to You don't want to be saying.
Speaker 4: I want to swim. I want to swim.
Speaker 3: Okay, Demitrie more Berry Church, I'm strugg watch you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Coyboys.
Speaker 2: Doctor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 2: Whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 9: Overhead presses, push them through chest flies or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator Smoothie, available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit.
Speaker 10: Raising Canes presents the other rules of football. Rule one, Any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's chicken Fingers is prohibited.
Speaker 2: Rule twelve.
Speaker 10: No crinkled cut fries, texas toast, or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation.
Speaker 2: And Rule thirty one anybody.
Speaker 10: Who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Canes when it comes to winning game day Canes rules. Raising Canes Chicken Fingers one Love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunite with the Dallas Cowboys and Micah Parsons to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 6: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a prown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling Problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over to.
Speaker 2: The Players Loud.
Speaker 3: The Indie Car Grand Prix of Arlington is coming March thirteenth through fifteenth, twenty twenty six. Gear up for a full weekend of world class racing and entertainment through the streets Arlington. Tickets are available now at seat geek dot com. If you've never been to a street, rate you want to come to this?
Speaker 4: It is? It is cool. It is very cool.
Speaker 3: Long beach say, I'm out there in old Snoop Dogg's town, so I used to go to catch up.
Speaker 2: It's good man, it it's good.
Speaker 3: So I'm not put that on put Can you give me tickets Tokyo seat dot com?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: You just I just read it?
Speaker 4: Walking up?
Speaker 2: Bro, you played for Jerry, call Jerry?
Speaker 4: You got pool with him? Now it's your ticket partner, right, mister Johnson's my my pre draft visit. That's you know, he remember me?
Speaker 2: You should go?
Speaker 4: You should? Can I go with you? What is that? They set the table? We got to good over here? I know you know what.
Speaker 2: You only got to say one line? Omega Hero?
Speaker 4: Can I not? I not? I don't want to meet him? That bad? Were good?
Speaker 2: Hey, let's just.
Speaker 4: Get this shut up? Hey, what do you saying?
Speaker 3: I didn't ask you to call me daddy. I just said him call me your mega hero.
Speaker 4: That's it? What Hey, let's just get this ship number one? The what he got to talk to me? I ain't going that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna work.
Speaker 3: Mega can't tell you how many favors I shut down with Greek dudes?
Speaker 2: What got with the album? Hey man, can you come talk? Sure? You got that one thing? All I need? Make a hero? Whill you come? I won't do.
Speaker 4: It as you call does come here a hero? You might as well. You've been trying me all day to day. They started in the group wrong to bring it here? You asked. I just told you what you need to know a hero.
Speaker 3: Next topic, when your frat does it all the time because he needs a bunch of faith.
Speaker 2: I'm make a hero I need. Okay, Okay, okay, that's it. That's what he said.
Speaker 4: You better go get him some chapsticks, making sure them lips a pucket because's right over here. No, it ain't, no sucker, No, you pick up down my bad coming for the Yeah, it does, it does. I don't need that type of favor yet. No, I'm good y'all wild out.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all.
Speaker 3: You got, church Church. I ain't asking this man to do no push ups. Ain't ask for no money. It's a simple thing, right, it's a friend acknowledgement. I wouldnowledge me. I prefer to do the push up. I prefer to do something else. It's not what I knew, not what I need for them?
Speaker 2: The way it works.
Speaker 4: What I need? You want, what you need? What you're talking about? You know what? What you don't need to ride with me? I don't want need right now?
Speaker 3: Okay you want to asking you're asking me for a favor. I tell you what I need from you, and you want to do that. Okay, you're right. You told me the requirements. And guess what, dude back, I can't go for that.
Speaker 2: Your pride, your pride, you can't do that. Not who sings that song?
Speaker 4: Church? I can't go for that.
Speaker 2: Uh, white guys, two white guys. Come on, it ain't it ain't it ain't hollering those yesterday?
Speaker 5: It is I look at you, look at you.
Speaker 2: But I called that first called.
Speaker 5: Man is hitting? They got it was so much comment, so much. Don't let Daryl hear you say that. Let Darryl let me hear you say that. I'm they was beating or they still hate to see it?
Speaker 2: Man, I hate a lot of jam.
Speaker 4: That why everybody like that.
Speaker 2: Very church?
Speaker 3: I knew it still was fronty by aristocrat gaming as players. What do you do this week after you come off a week of basically getting dominated by the rams.
Speaker 2: How do you approach this? We could be the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Man for being honest here, and that's how we we do on a lounge, get the funk, keeping a beam, we keep be honest. If I was a young player, as an undrafted guy going out there and the team got dominated.
Speaker 2: There's two ways I can look about it.
Speaker 11: One if you don't keep it full got it?
Speaker 2: And this is this is real.
Speaker 5: If the team got dominated, but I went out there and was ten for ten on my makeup playgrades, was had a couple of tackles, I created out great. Right, I'm like, all right, next week, let's get it. Let's let's go to find tune some things here and there. But y'all got beat on all you know exactly educated. I'm being honest with you. I'll be like, if it's you know, if you try to make the squad, that's that's how you gotta look at it, like, oh hey, I'm telling you that the guy in front of me was getting toasted everybody else like you can you can make it, keep it exactly please, But to toast my man larger large bringing up you try to make the team, it is ruthless man throw you don't understand it, especially when you get older.
Speaker 4: That's one. It's really like I am, I ain't never parrying on nobody downfall. But hey, God works in mysterious ways. Boy, he got toasted. Yes, like you said, if I'm at the back end, because we didn't see a lot of starters play, and we've seen a lot of people who quote unquote got forced said that we want to see this. Well this next upcoming week, you're going to see the starters get back in there. But also all those guys that got the old major opportunities and didn't maximize them, some of the reps gonna get tooken. So if I'm that young guy that greater hous of ten for ten will guess what, there's a coach, there's a scout up there that says I want to see more of you this and that. So like you said, I'm coming in there, I'm happy. I'm not gonna walk around here just all like that because it is still a team mindset. But in training training cap no, there's no team. Your competation is in the house. And then once you got competition in house, you gotta worry about out house. And now it's like okay, I'm going in there making sure the eye and the sky do my whatever I did right there. As long as I did good, I'm.
Speaker 5: Happy because I know that my role is about to get expected and for us to get toasted as a team, it's like, oh, oh yes, sir, I'm definitely playing this week like they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna have to switch stuff around because going into the season, you only got three opportunities. Now you used to have four opportunities where you have more chance to evaluate people. Now, especially with a new head coach, a new scheme, people trying to get their guys in because you got to remember, some of these guys are still left over from the old origin. All these aren't their guys, so they're trying to figure out who's our guys, who's the guys that were keeping from the new guys. But they also want to bring in their guys, and you're trying right now to become their guys. So those guys that got toasted, you just made it that much harder to be their guy. And me, being an undrafted guy, I could potentially be your guy. Coach, You're undrafted hero. Everybody wants to find that dominant and rough and say I coached him to be better.
Speaker 2: There was a classic thing. It was so savage, and I knew what I was doing too, so sorry, but I did it too.
Speaker 5: But you know, if you if I'm on the sideline, I'm watching, you know, my competition ahead of me, and they're supposed to being covered three, but they but they run covered two.
Speaker 4: Dirty man.
Speaker 2: You know I'm quarterback of the devis.
Speaker 4: I'm looking coach, coach, this was right here.
Speaker 5: You remember in the film room told us if they came out this position, that we need to check the three, check the two.
Speaker 4: Right, you're right, man, Hey, you all right, get over here.
Speaker 2: I beating. Let me slide over here.
Speaker 4: Savage savage, So that's how you got to come up.
Speaker 2: It's savage, a young I like.
Speaker 4: The way that he played it, but like for me, like having to do it like this.
Speaker 5: Man, we should have been out aggressive, but we should have been outside there right, kept the leverage.
Speaker 4: It's not I mean, coach, what you think about? Man?
Speaker 5: It was it was.
Speaker 4: I know you said, if if it's the trips receiver three wide receiver, we're going to go to cover two so everybody can watch everything behind. But if it's only two over there we're gonna switch that and go cover three and make sure because it's gonna be man pressed when we got to Coach since he since he motioned over, wasn't what happened because I know he played two. I just want to get it from the man. I know what that is.
Speaker 2: That was a dirty man, dirty work. Dirty.
Speaker 4: I was not a worker. Maybe I should have because I would have got colm money, like that's what.
Speaker 11: You say, pride ego, my pride, but I was that would tell you if you haven't running the daddy like yeah, dirty work. But the thing about it is, you know those guys on the roster where it's like he don't mean no harm, but just don't mess up around them.
Speaker 4: Let it exactly, Coach, he.
Speaker 2: Was almost there, but people have stepped here.
Speaker 4: It's the clause of dirty Max that you got to worry about the guys. I don't talk to Coach.
Speaker 3: We're gonna end the players lines dirty work, Mary Church, dirty work Church. This is why you Yeah, it's the realness. It's still real. Since here the last segment was very good. What Joe over there in the auction are Trey Moore appreciate newer instructure for everybody who's been a part of the production.
Speaker 2: We will talk to you next week. This show is like about Richard gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 4: I'm changing your contact.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.