Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, we're back.
Speaker 2: We're black, We're.
Speaker 1: Ambition, ambition, ambition, amision. I'm so excited that baby's back to the studio, back, she's in the stew.
Speaker 3: I'm in this, in this, I survive. I am a survivor of the triple demic. I think I need like a bingo card for the viruses. I know I sound crappy, but this is the best I have felt in an over a month. Yeah, the flu was first, blue knocked me down. Got my flu shot, and I'm pro vaccination, but what the hell? Who made the flu shot this year? Because it was not giving what it needed to give to my immune system? Okay, yeah, I got the flu. Then Rio got the flu. Somehow my husband, who I was badgering to get his flu shot, didn't get the flu shot. He did not get the flu, so he was walking around all healthy and annoying but anyway, and then flew to bronchitis to er trip to make sure I wasn't gonna like lose my lungs. It was. It's been a it's been a it's been a rocky few weeks. But I'm so so grateful for my health and Rio's back in daycare today. Homeboy was not happy to go back because he's been attached to my hip for eleven days. But yeah, it's rough out there, but I'm so happy to be back to How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good, I'm good. I'm so happy you're back. I was like, I missed Mantra, you miss Kevin.
Speaker 3: I know, I can't believe I didn't know that was good. I mean, it wouldn't have mattered anyway because I couldn't have talked. But yeah, I didn't know it was gonna be so soon.
Speaker 2: But he didn't know.
Speaker 3: We wanted him.
Speaker 1: More everything he wanted. And Kevin was literally awesome. Miss Tina, his his wife was so beautiful. She came just for a second just to say, hey, she's super introverted, so she didn't want to, but like they're just like this amazing couple of I don't know when that's gonna air. We don't know when, Like you know, it might have aired already, No it did. Yeah, I forget what it's called increased the increased decrease or something, but it's that listener Kevin that we read his letter about his wife.
Speaker 2: We had him in the studio. He was just like such a great.
Speaker 1: Sport, funny, hilarious. He was like, y'all grabbed me from philth and he was like, and I did write the second letter Tina. Remember we were like the secondary my wife. Tina was so beautiful, like Tina's like say it right, He's a knife to his back.
Speaker 2: So much he was he was honestly super delightful. But you were missed.
Speaker 3: I was like, may day, yeah, man, talk about I was just telling the last listener, the last b a q A, like, don't compare your to where you think you ought to be right now. It has been so tough because like, for a minute, you just forget. It's like you're floating through this like misery stew and you just forget. Who even am I anymore? Like do I make money? Am I a business person? Am I just a human Kleenex? Just disposal? Like you know, just chasing around a snotty child and feeling horrible myself. It's really hard when you get knocked down like that. But I did do some things that I'm proud of. I really worked on, like changing my own intrusive thought, you know, my narrative, Like it's okay to just rest, you don't have to turn your sick leave into read a bunch of books and ketch up on podcasts and like, huh, you know so, Michelle Obama, I'll get to your book in the new year, probably, even though I bought it, like and just just heal and try, I didn't even put up This is a big thing for me. How many like all this Christmas magic, all the holiday magic, how much of that burden is on the shoulders of like you know, wanted to like keep it alive. And usually that's me. I'm the one putting lights up on the roof and the trees and all that. And this year it's we're already we're gonna be gone to Atlanta next week. And I had to give up. I made peace with not putting up Christmas decorations outside. I did drag my sick child and my sick self to the Christmas tree farm just for five minutes to get a tree. It stood undecorated for like a week. But yeah, just trying to just like, Okay, Christmas does not look like how I think it ought to look. But thank god we're healthy again. It's really scary when you have your son and he's so little and he's so sick and it could have been a lot worse. So but yeah, just trying to be grace great, give myself grace. I'm doing my last Negotiation masterclass of twenty twenty two this week on Thursday. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I pushed my own deadline. See yeah, I was like, I can fix this, so I hopefully get more of my voice back. So I hope to see somebody all there for my last Negotiation masterclass. And yeah, just trying to just stay healthy and stay calm and not be so hard on myself towards the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this end of the year, I have been so.
Speaker 1: Like I don't have the motivation to do anything except for like the podcast and like the occasional. Luckily, I don't have anything planned, you know, next year. I'm definitely just I have an X all on December, but because I just you know, it's the end of the year, and I'm like, yeah, Like even today, I was supposed to do the Today Show in like a couple of weeks. They called to it like, oh, we don't have we don't have space for the segment. I was like, yay, I mean oh, just because I'm just upseying, you know.
Speaker 2: I just I just feel just kind of dry.
Speaker 1: I haven't bought any Christmas presents yet, which is like I don't know when they're gonna arrive.
Speaker 2: I just, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: The other day, like I was walking and I was as wrong with you? You know, you're kind of dragged. I'm like, Tiffany, great, damn it. Sometimes we forget that like you're you're we're human, you know, And I'm like, it's the time of year. Jarrelle loved this time of year, and you know, and it just doesn't feel like Christmas. And I just had to because I literally had to. I literally said to myself, what happened with you? Nothing's wrong, nothing's happened. And I'm like, are you are we?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? You know?
Speaker 1: And it's like this is our Like although he passed away last November, that December, it was so crazy it I remember Lissa had COVID. She was like upstairs in her room, she couldn't come out. Nobody was coming over for Christmas. So it didn't really feel like Christmas anyway. So it didn't the him not being here that it wasn't the biggest part of Christmas because it was literally like no one was out for Christmas. My parents, like no one went to visit anyone, and literally just Alyssa was just in her room.
Speaker 2: And I just put food by the door.
Speaker 1: So it was already like this is weird in general, but this Christmas it's like kind of quote unquote normal. And then I guess it's just kind of hit me. Like I did a toy drive for him along with his family.
Speaker 3: We raised like we.
Speaker 1: Almost people b are almost five thousand dollars worth of toys, which is awesome, and so we did it with connecting connection with me. Way, yeah, it's been awesome, But I just I don't know, I'm in this like weird space where like I was talking like I went to this and we have to go the next year when you're with so a girlfriend in min Hand Naime is Renee blew It. She has this every year in New York. She has this annual Black Woman Like I don't know, I guess you would like a not a festival, but like basically all the entrepreneurs are black women, and you can go and purchase gifts. So it's maybe like fifty or sixty black women, and they have everything from licens. Yes, black black woman own business and so everything from lip glosses to like press on nails, to T shirts to jewelry to It was honestly, Mandy incredible because it was just like and then like the whole space was filled with black women supporting black women. You know, of course anyone was allowed, but it was like ninety percent of black women.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes. It was like I think she only had it one day and I'm like, girl, you need to do this more often. Because it was when I say incredible, because you know, like women we've been doing the most. Meaning like everyone was just excellent, you know, like they had this amazing brand stories and just like I mean, and you know, I'm not even a big shopper. I want to say I patronized like seventy five percent. I was like, I'll take one of those. I don't even I don't.
Speaker 2: Even wear wait speeds.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing waste speeds right now because I'm just like I don't box wispeds. I'm like, I'll take wte speeds. I'll take Look, I don't even wear press on there. I bought press up there. It was just like this beautiful because there is the statistic that says that the black dollar doesn't make like it leaves the black hand as soon as it comes in, and then like I think it's like other communities, it's like it will touch like five hands before it loves the community ten hands, but the black dollar doesn't even touch one hand before it loses the community. And so, like, you know, that just felt like that's not true, you know what I mean. And so to me, that felt, you know, like awesome and amazing. And I got to also see one of my mentors, Bevy Smith, who pulled me to the side and was like, Tiffany, you are in the season of allowing. She's like, you know, you have done so much work for so long that you're in a space where I want you to just allow things to come into your space. If something happens, great, If it doesn't happen, okay, you are not to chase, You're not to run after. That's not the season that you're in. And you know that's already the feeling I've been getting anyway, and so I've just been really like blue sighing and like like cranking down and just allowing opportunities to come or not and being okay either way.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like just this different season for myself financially, personally, professionally, and I'm just like you know, navigating and seeing my way through. But I am excited because January first, your girl will be in Kenya. I've never been before. Yes, I'm going to Kenya for like a week speaking at this Safe Journey retreat that one of my play cousins does every year. Her name is Ejama Indi Yama and Ebo means safe journey and so yeah, so she does it every year and she had asked me in twenty nineteen because but I could I was doing IVF and I couldn't be away. So I saw she was doing it again this year and I was like, oh, w are you still looking for speakers and she said yeah. I was like, oh I still like to speak AKA free Vacation. Yeah, I'm excited to bring my sister Lisa. We've never traveled together before, like well as adults, and so yeah, this is the baby right, yes, yes, it was just her birthday and I saw just how much a baby she was. I was like, I just you know, those of you who grew up the youngest of a big family. You don't even understand the heavy lifting us grown folks have to do for y'all babies.
Speaker 3: If it's a baby boy, it's even worse.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can only imagine, especially if it's girls ahead of the boy.
Speaker 3: I know, Oh my family, Okay, hi baby brother. Well I'm glad. I mean Jesus, Like, if there's ever a time to feel weird and like to just be with that grief and checking with yourself, I feel like this is the time, in this moment for you. What's helpful because I feel like as a friend, you know, of course I'm always thinking about you and how you're feeling, but what do you and you and I think it's also a difficult time for a lot of people during the holidays for whatever reason, grieving. I'm getting emotional. I'll tell you, guys why. It's just I can't control it anymore then. Anyway, like to check in with people want I want to say, this is the time of year to check in with your loved ones and make sure that people you haven't heard from know that they're loved, because I mean, the mental health suicide rates, it all goes up this time of year. But yeah, I'm just wondering from your perspective, what is helpful and what feels good to you now, well what feels.
Speaker 1: Good to me? Honestly, before, you know, when after it first happened, I didn't want to talk about it. I don't talk about I don't talk, don't don't bring him by.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. You know, it was just too much.
Speaker 1: And now I've entered into a space where not that I want to talk about it with strangers and whole foods, you know, like I still don't want.
Speaker 2: To do that, but I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: But I do love the stories I get to tell with friends and people who knew him, you know, Like how like right about now, you know, Jerobi opening the door like oh you say the podcast like or a door of creek, Like are you like, are you guys gonna get that door fixed?
Speaker 2: You want a sandwich?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm taping the podcast like I do every single time at the sum day, and so like that like brings joy. Like even Alisa and I were hanging out the other day taping Tiktoks and we were just talking about like, you know, just like reminiscing about you know, her father and and just like you know, fun things and like just like just like you know, just just stories and so that I've been enjoying. And I would say, what I'm really enjoying more than anything is that like two years ago, I was either working or home.
Speaker 2: That was it. I really didn't make time for anything else.
Speaker 1: I mean my family, yes, but like but now I find myself making time for friendships beyond like like my three core.
Speaker 2: Friends, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like the last night, a friend of mine, her name is Tiffany as Well, was like, Oh, I'm gonna be in the city. You know, you want to come for dinner. And old Tiffy would have been like the city yet, not girl, Let's just have a phone call. But I went and it was so great, you know, to like be out. And then Ross Mac from the Netflix special, the young black man who was a leading football player. Ross was like, he like message because we got cool, you know. After the Netflix special he messaged me. He was like, Oh, I'm in town and being in the city to do something. I would love to have lunch And I said okay, And it was so awesome. He's like the nicest guy him. His wife got married in twenty twenty. Although they've been like college sweethearts, I think he's like no high school sweethearts. And they had two kids in like the last two years, so you know, he's just running around. I was like, oh, so you came to the city and left your poor wife with them babies at home, and so but it was such a nice lunchcause he was just such a nice guy, like such a nice guy, and so I just what I crave now more than anything is connectedness, you know, Yes, like he had this lunch with people that I care about or that like I'm cool with, or just just connecting because life really is so short and you know, and so I've just found myself like wanting to add to like the love that's in the air, you know what I mean, and thought indeed and action. So even if I don't call someone or if someone comes up and thought, like I had this really terrible dream about my high school best friend where she was like really sick and I got scared, and so normally I'd be like, she's fine, but I was like, no text her. So I text her. I say, hey, Manica, you know we text every once in a while, you know. But I was like, just you know, I had this terrible dream. Are you okay? Do you need anything? And she was like, yeah, I'm fine, and I was just like, you know, I just I just had this dream, so I just wanted to reach out. She's like, well, thank you so much for checking in, but yeah, no, I'm all good, but how are you? You know? And so like I'm trying to lean into when someone comes to mind a text, a call or do you want to have lunch? And so I'm really enjoying this stage where I am learning to be Tiffany and then Budgetista has to fit around Tiffany versus the opposite how I was for so many years, which was I was the budgetista and Tiffany had to fit around the Budgetista and that's not so anymore. So yeah, just for anything, It's just like, I mean, if you don't know me personally, sending light and love because I can feel it. I couldn't before just was I was so overwhelmed by grief, but I can feel it now. Or if you do see me, like you know, just like continuingly the like, the love and the blessing. You guys are so awesome when we see each other in person you know, you guys are always giving me the unwonted hugs for Mandy because you think it's funny. Hey, jokes on you. I like that naciate them. So yeah, I mean, a man, you've been such an awesome friend. I just sor like I remember, just start two hard talks, like you know, when I was away that like, although I was not at Brown Ambition, min and I were still like in you know, constant connection because we're friends in real life, you know, and that was just like such a lifeline, you know.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, I just say.
Speaker 1: You know, reach out to the people that you care about and make time for them in general, you know, because that means more than anything this time of year.
Speaker 3: I almost feel like the pandemic may really helped introverts and normalize like taking time for yourself and saying no to social engagements and things like that. But jokes aside, we need that, you know, human connection and you can really define your boundaries and what that looks like for you. But I'm tired of like trying to make friends with make plans with friends and then it takes like three months later and you go back to text them and you're like, oh, yeah, we were supposed to get coffee.
Speaker 1: Nil.
Speaker 3: Right, it is short. Life is short, and like going out of your way to make the time. It's almost like an active love because how crucial with time right to spend time with someone. That's that's the only resolution I'll make in twenty twenty threes. I want to spend some time with Tiff in person, because I haven't done that in a long time. Well, thanks for sharing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so we be man, I want to give you a hug.
Speaker 3: Are you I am? I'm fine, I'm gonna Yeah, it's been a it's been a Yeah, it's just this time of year. I think it's yeah, reflecting and there's so much good. There's so much bad, you know, but just trying to focus on the good what helps me. I never realized this until I had a kid, how wonderful children are. I find myself wanting to be around kids that aren't even my own, Like I don't know who I am. I kind of get the whole preschool teacher thing now, Yeah, I why that was something like that anyone would want to do. Yeah, spending time with Rio and seeing even taking it back to school today and seeing the little babies and Yeah, it's it's that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: I think there's a pureness there that you're like you just get to. I mean, I honestly loved teaching preschool because I don't care what kind of terrible day you're having, Like the way kids just crack open your heart and pour and they're like, m having.
Speaker 3: A bad day.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that. Miss Tiffany, you look.
Speaker 1: So pretty today. I'm like, you know, or like Miss Tippany, that's what they didn't what they say my name, Miss Tiffany, Miss Tiffany, you're my favorite person, or just sitting in your lab or like can you hold me? And you're just like yo, these kids love me no matter what. And I just put her on time out to look at her manipulating her way out trying to be my bestie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm wondering if you I was gonna forget that I promised him my new truck. If you just fell them to his classroom today, you will never forget. They just help you. I feel like it helps me see the joy and everything. Like it's snowed yesterday for snow and York City, or at least in the suburbs where I lived at snow and Newark.
Speaker 2: Yeah it didn't.
Speaker 3: We got snow and I wasn't feeling great. I was trying to finish one of my shows. It was the finale, and I was like, I'll put this on pause, throw O Rio in his his snowsuit and get him outside so we can like catch some snowflakes for like twenty minutes. And yeah, those little small moments like that. I mean, heading into twenty twenty three, I feel like it's the time to think about reflecting on the last year, and you know, it's like resolutions, and I I'm all for setting those goals for the next year. I have my own business goals. I went back and checked my twenty twenty two business resolutions. I didn't meet them all. I didn't even meet half of them. But yeah, it's okay. But that being said, I'm really proud of, like at least what I've accomplished in this in this last year. And I hope I'm granted the time and health and energy to do even more next year. Yeah, there's so much to be done.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, I just what I wish for everyone is like health, happiness, love, connectedness and the other things will take care of themselves. Like, don't get me wrong, as someone who has achieved all the goals and dreams and at one point had nothing and at one point was in the middle, I feel like I seen the gamut, and the place where it feels best has nothing to do with that external stuff. It's really just like some of my happiest moments is just going to see Roman and Amelia at the house down the street, Like I love ringing the doorbell and hearing them squeal, like as if so One or Amelia were one to the window to peek outside but confirmed it's aunty, and then they'll run and screaming, so so you hear all those tussling because they have to hide under the covers or how pretend like they're not home that Carol opens the door, and that have to always be like where are Roman and Amelia?
Speaker 2: I wonder if they're home?
Speaker 1: You know, Like that is like those are some of the best times, you know, and it's just like there's just I cannot ex express that. I just hope that people don't trade in the actual good life they have for the one that they see displayed on social media or otherwise. Because so many of those people that you see are not very happy because I know them personally, you know, they have all the things, you know, but they're very well aware that that's all they have, you know, and they're working toward back to what you have, the connectedness, the family, the friends, the love you know, and so you know, don't get me wrong, where all adults and bills have to be paid and things like that. Yeah, yes, yes, but you know there's something to be said for those like core spaces of joy and to protect them with everything because in the end, that is the thing that you will wish for more of. Like when I was standing by Jirell, knowing that he wasn't going to make it in the hospital, I remember distinctly saying, Tiffany, in this moment, what matters most, because this is probably the most important lesson you'll ever have. And there was nothing came up about business. The only thing I thought about was like just connectedness and time and love, like I wish I had more time. I'm so glad you around knew how much I loved him, you know, like and like it. That was literally it. That was the only thing that came up that I was so glad he knew how much I loved him, and I wish I had more time. Nothing else came up, and it was very clear to me that love was like the most important thing, because nothing else came up. And so yeah, I just you know, while you still have your people, lean into that. Whoever's coming to mind as I'm saying this, text them, call them, reach out to them, make concrete plans to say, let's have lunch on Friday or Saturday, or come over to the house.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be a big deal. Come up to the house. We'll order pizza.
Speaker 1: I just want to see your face, you know, like make that the I hope that for twenty twenty three, there's so much divisiveness in this country that like, I hope for twenty twenty three that the pendulum swings in the other way and we'd lead more into connectedness. You know, I sure the exact same prayer, exact same heurt prayer, exact same hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at us, just a couple of softy I know this.
Speaker 2: Is our sat the episode.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break, Okay, y'all, We're gonna take a break and we're gonna come back for a quick brown Boost Brown Break. All right, We'll see you in a minute.
Speaker 2: We're back, y'all.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time for Brown Boost Brown.
Speaker 3: Yes, is the last Brown Boost Brown Break of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go first. I feel like it is probably more deep mine is not super super deep mine Brown.
Speaker 2: I guess it's like, I guess it's kind of like a boost, is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: So I'm looking to purchase another property, like a condo, because I think I don't want to lessarily live in the househouse.
Speaker 2: So you all know, already put an offer in.
Speaker 1: It wasn't accepted, but the jewelry set out because there's another property going on selling that same building, and I just feel like, I don't know, I just feel like that place is mine at the price that I won't so I'm boosting for that in the future. That like, because it still has not sold, and I just feel like like it's it's the perfect location. It's close by where I already live, so I still get to be by my tribe and my family. I spoke to Alyssa about it because I wasn't sure how she feel and at first she was like, Oh, I thought you weren't going to move until maybe after like when I went to college. And I said, well, I don't know, like you know, at the end of the day, I you know, I have not bought the place. But and she said, well, will you still keep a room for me? Because I told them no, matter where I move, you know, she's still my BoatUS baby. And then there'll be a room. I say, yes, there's four bedrooms and you will have a room just for you. I get to decorating the ground up. I said, yes, with your TikTok money.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was just like this boost for like I guess for that there's transitions happening beginning. Yeah, just a new beginning. And what I love is I'm not selling this house. I love this house and said, my sister and her kids will live here, which is like perfect because they have their schools around the corner.
Speaker 2: I would be living literally.
Speaker 1: A seven minute walking distance from this house, so I'd still be all my friends Jermaine and Rihanna and my friend Cabrella is down the street. And it's just, you know, it's just it feels like a new beginning within like already this beautiful construct of like this life I've built for myself and so yeah, I'm just boosting that life and whatever it turns out to be. I'm just I'm so happy that I get to, like, you know, Alyssa is still in my life. Me and Chante, her mom, have always been cool. We continue to be cool, if not cooler, just checking in. We had like an hour conversation the other day, just checking in, making sure she was good. And Terrell, Jirell's twin brother, and I are closer than ever. He's really like my brother, my annoying.
Speaker 3: Brother himself into the house.
Speaker 2: I mean, her together. He doesn't do that no more.
Speaker 1: I just you know, we're this family that's just figuring it out and we're still you know, close and in some instances even closer. So my booster is just really just for family and friends and for transitions that allow you to stay grounded.
Speaker 3: Well, beautiful, did you put an offer in?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna wait until favorites. I'm my girl.
Speaker 1: She's about to feel the heat because your own pal is going to breathe again.
Speaker 2: Okay this week?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the housing market is so tough right now. Yeah, all right, Well my boost is I mentioned I'm like really emotional these days. I can't help it. Another reason in the last few weeks have been so challenging is because I was really sick and also I'm really pregnant. I'm going another baby. Act really surprised, as if you didn't know. Yeah, number two is on the way, and no, it hasn't sunk in. No, I can't believe it. Even though I was a part of this process and I did make an adult decision to try for another one, I just forgot. Like my husband, there's no such thing as a miss. He's like always going to swing for the fences, always going to be a home run. So you know his record is untarnished. But yeah, baby baby Manrique twenty twenty three, and we know it's the gender. It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A boy, another boy. Girl.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's fine. You know this is our starter hole. They can they can tear it up. But yeah, that's been it's been. I'm four months a long, I'm about four months. So the babies do at the end of at the end of May, and Rio does. He knows exactly what the baby is. He knows. As a brother, he's always asking like, where's my brother. He'll just be doing his thing, and then he'll get sad all of a sudden. He's like, I want my baby brother to play with me. Where is he at? He's saying, in this womb for as long as I can keep him there.
Speaker 1: He just turned three his birthday Thanksgiving. Okay, yeah, that's awesome. So he'll be like three and a half years older. That's a good that's a good.
Speaker 3: Little it's a bord. I hope he's potty trained by them. We have not this child. This child just wants to wear diapers. I don't know what to do. Oh my god, I'm trying to give myself grace. So I'm like, okay, and they say they're not going to go to college and diapers, Like yeah, hear it out.
Speaker 1: I remember, Like Chet's like, oh my kid only eats with a spoon and we use four. I'm like, I've not yet met a college dude. I'm not going to say this is boss, but that only eats with this food. Like, they'll just give him some space.
Speaker 3: He right, he's not going to go on a date on the diaper.
Speaker 1: But that is. So we're having the thing. I'm like, we're having up.
Speaker 3: They we're heaving a boy yeah, so send me all year. I don't know if you have if you have two kids, actually don't tell me. I know it's I know it's crazy. I know I'm insane. I know it's hell on earth and it's really really hard. I'm going into it with full understanding of what I'm.
Speaker 2: People say, the two kids is not bad. It's the third.
Speaker 1: It's the three kids that's like, what have I done?
Speaker 3: Well, Listen, now that I'm having another boy, the question is now like, well, are you gonna try for a girl? I'm like, can I get this one out first? My god, like, people are relentless? What am I like? It's a miracle. I even had the get out of my face. Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited not to spend a lot of money on new clothes. Oh true, yeah, true. But now I'm like, I'm I'm figuring out as a business owner. Wait, I had to pay for my own maternity leave. So yeah, the the wheels have been put in motion since like September when I found out I was pregnant. Of like, how I can position my business so that I can take time off and all of that. But yeah, here's that's my goal for the next few months. It's really like squirreling away and battening down the hatches so that I'm prepared to take a little break and have another baby. It's crazy, but a blessing, very crazy.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. The babies are such a blessing. And you're already a good mama, so it's just a pretty good at it. Yeah, you already good at it. Okay, can you make cute kids? Because really it's sick. He's not my refrigerator. All the qu kids, well, all the kids because they're all cy are my refrigerator, Like when you guys send me like the you know I have the Christmas card?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you need to see your school photo. Actually, let me show you what's right here on my desk school photo this year. I can look at this, Look at my handsome boy, Look at his little hands. I can't even take it.
Speaker 1: See if you watch this on YouTube, you'd be able to see.
Speaker 3: You can see my baby or thank god he's out the house, because there's lots of ten days have been how on earth? But yeah, thanks, thanks in advance for your well wishes and Auntie Tiffany.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes always so congratulations again, make sure you hit up Mandy money on Instagram and Twitter and wish Mandy some you know, give her some good baby giju. I'm just good energy and you know, just a happy, healthy, smooth pregnancy fingers crossed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more a flu no more browniis please please just stay the f away from.
Speaker 2: This episode.
Speaker 1: Was definitely like we're gonna call it, maybe we're called the snappy.
Speaker 3: Episode Happy reflecting, Yes, reflecting, that's all I do. I'm either like you just be lucky you didn't get like really pissy, irritable Mandy, because that's the other the Doctor Jackyll and Doctor Hyde of my pregnancy is. I am either wanting to like wring your throat to my husband specifically, or I'm just like thinking about babies and like the world and like just sad and I'm just happy sad, sad and happy and joyful and all those things. So I can't be held accountable for my emotional breakdowns in the future. Okay, I am committed.
Speaker 1: I want to come to basically come and see you. Really, Yeah, I am, I'm gonna come to Long Long Island.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: Wait, where do you live?
Speaker 3: I live in Westchester.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people say western.
Speaker 3: Lives in Long Island.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is that far from each other?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a lot close. Okayo, he lives on Long Island. Maybe that's why you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe that's why. Yes, Oh okay, good, so I'll cover to west just it's one of them verbs. It's okay far yes, I mean I'll come up on a Sunday. So that was like, you know, lazy traffic, well lazy ish you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we're when we're all really healthy and.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we hope you enjoyed this week's episode. We miss Nandy and she's back with the baby, so you know it's three of us want here or whatever.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna show you the bump yet, but the bump is bumping.
Speaker 1: Oh so you know we wish her well. So yes, if just continue to listen, tell tag a friend, go back and listen to prior episodes. You know, we hope you've enjoyed. Branhambish We love the well wishes. You can always tweet us, instagram us all the things.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 1: You could do Brandna Bishon or the Budgeonista or Mandy money. You know, we love it all the same, So we wish you an amazing holiday season and an amazing new Year. We will see you in the new year.
Speaker 3: I'm at the holidays, ba Fam. Love y'all, Yes, love y'all. Hey, ba Fam. We could not do this show without your support or the support of our team behind the scenes. The Brown Emission Podcast is produced by Cumulus Podcast Network. It's edited by the wonderful Emani Crosby and produced by Tanya Bustos. Dennis Stimplinsky is our in house tech curu, and I am Bandy Woodchard Santos your co host, and I will see y'all next week.