Speaker 1: Hey, Scott, right, I missed the button. Depress record a.
Speaker 2: Little bit different.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll tell you why, because the mic is not even on. Okay, yeah, well hello everybody, we're back. Okay, yeah, I hit I missed the record button. If you didn't hear me from before.
Speaker 2: Why are you so stressed today?
Speaker 1: You know, because I'm just running around doing a lot. Oh what could you be doing? This is the most important thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything, I know.
Speaker 1: It's just what happens before we turned the mics on versus after. Is two separate stories, you say, It is, as we say, a tale of two cities. I remember that book that I had to read in high school.
Speaker 2: Do you you said that we couldn't fight or argue? So, yeah, he said.
Speaker 1: People liked the Cooper episode. They liked that it was a nice little change of pace, a breath of fresh air. So I think we should bring that breath of fresh, fresh air into this episode. That was a different podcast, light hearted, happy episode.
Speaker 2: It was a completely different podcast that was serial.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that. We're not going to be jerky, Scott, We're going to be happy, Scott. Ready, this is boll chat.
Speaker 2: You are correct, This is just chat podcast a serial killer.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, where we're just gonna have a nice conversation. Could we get into a little bit a rough and tumble, Absolutely, but we're gonna keep it nice and easy.
Speaker 2: Today's Wednesday, April twelfth, just a few days away from tax day.
Speaker 1: I know I still have to do my tax shoot up.
Speaker 2: I know, are you one of those people like file for an extension?
Speaker 1: I might need to because I have so many different things that are going on that I need to get them all in order, and it's just very stressful.
Speaker 2: Very very busy, so many entities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I got it. Next year, February fifteenth, that's gonna be my deadline. And if I don't get everything in by February fifteenth, then I'm screwed.
Speaker 2: But facts are stupid. It is stupid, and you just can they just take out what they need?
Speaker 1: Thank you? They could. They could take out what they need. They know how much I owe them. So why are you making all these little guessing games in between? I'm not that I'm not smart with the numbers. Just have a website where everybody could go to. You put in yourself security number, you put in your name, the government tracks you. Let's not mince words about it. They know where we're.
Speaker 2: There's got to be a better system. Like someone that hires you to do something sends you a piece of paper, then you have to submit it. It's so stupid, like there must be a better way.
Speaker 1: It's so dumb. How is it that there is not just again a website where I could pay an invoice that the government sends me. You're telling me that I could pay tickets online where they could track my license plate for years and years and years to pay all this stuff. But when it comes to taxis and it's oh, sorry, pay five hundred dollars for easy tax online.
Speaker 2: Everybody should just have a QR code tattooed on them.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think we should do QR code. It's something called the social Security number and we all have them.
Speaker 2: I get it, but people can scam with that. Your QR code is specifically yours, and if it's tattooed on you.
Speaker 1: I don't want a tattoo of a QR code.
Speaker 2: And it's just you scan it every time you make money and then they know what you owe.
Speaker 1: No, it should again just be tracked to your social Security number, your name. They could find you already, So let's just please timeline the problem.
Speaker 2: So youse, don't Holocaust stuff. I didn't mean it like that. I'm so sorry. Please, I understand tattoos.
Speaker 1: Don't think anybody is, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: I thought of that right away, and I am sorry.
Speaker 1: It just needs to be name social Security a place. Listen, if we're experiencing all those tax not tax things like your credit scores, you have to put in so much information, and they could idea it with like a form of ID you could put in your driver's license.
Speaker 2: You could do something very riled up about this.
Speaker 1: I just I hate it.
Speaker 2: A waste of time and money.
Speaker 1: I hate it so much waste, and I've thought about doing it myself, but then I get into the weeds with it and I'm thinking, oh, there's no way I could do this by myself.
Speaker 2: I don't know how people do it with like tax whatever, online, TurboTax, trootax. How do the people do that?
Speaker 1: And that's another scammer when you think about it, that's also a scam. Let's talk about that for a quick secon. Probably not quite a scam, for sure, it is because they're paid to tell you how much you owe. It's a service that literally is like the intermediary, which means that they know how much I owe, and then I'm paying for like a description service for a service that's just telling me how much I owe.
Speaker 2: Man who's a stressed, angry one today.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it doesn't make sense, and I think it does. Would agree with me.
Speaker 2: I do, But whatever, that's why I hire a guy and he does it. I give him papers and he does it.
Speaker 1: I guess that would be the only downside is that it would put accountants out of business or tax attorneys.
Speaker 2: Look, every time I get something tax related, I put it in a folder from the beginning of the year, and at the end of the year, I have a folder and I'd give it to the tax guy and he does it. Yeah, that's it. Sorry, just charges like six hundred something dollars for it. Riles meane, Okay, is there anything else you'd like to talk about? It really grinds my gear at Homer. It's a beautiful day outside. It's Peter Griffin, same thing. No, it's the intertwined. Okay, it's a beautiful day. We should be outside riding a city. You see. We should be doing this on city bikes. Yeah, we should get little headsets and we should record on city bikes horns and the city's alive right now, it's beautiful out. We're sitting in a studio, great dank studio, no logo, Like we should just get out. Yeah, it in the street, cameras on us with goal pros on the front of the city bike.
Speaker 1: I think that would be the worst podcast of all time.
Speaker 2: Why, I bet it's been done.
Speaker 1: You could do one from Central Park one day, just.
Speaker 2: Sitting there with the birds chirping. Yeah, almost, people pissing on us and asking for money.
Speaker 1: Where do you go in Central Park that you're finding these people? Because if you go sit on the Great Lawn, I'm pretty sure that you have to really go find one. And something tells me you'd be that person there everyone. No, I can't go sit over there, Scott, that's two miles away. Yeah no, no, No, that's dank and dirty. I'm not going over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, speaking of I find that it was a convenient that you were absent from the Jersey City excursion the other night.
Speaker 1: Well, I was in Florida.
Speaker 2: Well you know, on purpose? I think, why, Well, because you didn't want it was true that all this garbage in Jersey City.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was vomit everywhere Jersey City, vomit almost people. I don't garbage. I must have wandered down the wrong alley.
Speaker 1: There's no alleys.
Speaker 2: Oh yes there was. There absolutely was an alley. It even was called something alley and I took a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have the picture.
Speaker 2: It was right by Gringos. It's alley something alley.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the one that's right outside of Gringos. That's the only alley. There's no And also there was I don't know what you're.
Speaker 2: People shooting up there, everything shooting. Yeah, I'm totally kidding. It was beautiful. We had a great time. It was really I mean, there were a couple homeless people, but that's everywhere. Yeah, you know, but it was We had a really fun night.
Speaker 1: I felt so sad that I wasn't there for it. I was in Florida me too.
Speaker 2: It was a good time.
Speaker 1: You'll have to come back.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: And next time, you could say in my apartment, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, know your your brother in law was staying there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was so weird that it's like no one ever stays in my apartment. And then the one day that I'm gone, you texted that you might stay over my sister. My brother in law texted that he might need my apartment, so I was like, good, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He hung out with us for like fifteen minutes. Yeah, nice, had some chips.
Speaker 1: Chips.
Speaker 2: The food at Gringos is good, especially when I order my own because I don't get anything that's on the menu. So you know, I like that.
Speaker 1: You make it seem like, yeah, I get to own a special. They make something special for me. It's literally meat rice, no rice, yeah no, no, listen, my goat make me the kids plate special. My go to taco is chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream and a soft taco. Amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that no matter where I go. Great, So a taco place should have that available, wouldn't you think instead of drizzled with balsamach cram blah, Like, hello, it's a taco joint, have regular tacos.
Speaker 1: Also, Also, just the way you say that is so like nineties punk. It's a taco joint. It is taco joint.
Speaker 2: Even if you look at it, it's a taco joint.
Speaker 1: I rode my skateboard to Gringos and that's why I get my favorite taco from my taco joint.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, the Gringos and Cedar Rapids. That was the bomb, and we also said that in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Bomb that was the bomb dot com.
Speaker 2: There was no really dot com back then. It was the bomb Diggity Babe, but we weren't saying the bomb dot com because.
Speaker 1: Is was U dot com nineties.
Speaker 2: That's probably late nineties, early two thousand. That's Budweiser. Yeah right, yeah, I think that was late nineties perhaps, Yeah, dumb, but you remembered it, Yeah, I do remember you were in diapers.
Speaker 1: I also remember the one with the frog bud wise Yeah, uh huh, I remember the frogs.
Speaker 2: Very effective advertising.
Speaker 1: You know what I've been obsessed with lately, Savage Guarden.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why.
Speaker 1: I saw it on a sketch on Instagram and one of the reels who's doing sketches anyway, And one of the songs was Oh I Want You. That's a jam.
Speaker 2: That is a jam which you could play, but this box is not configured.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you could just play it off the Bluetooth that I have on my computer or on this thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you never connected your phone.
Speaker 1: To I did. It's it's iPhone one eighty six right there, so I'll play it. You don't need to do this, okay, let me let me pull it up. I did like a whole deep dive into it the other day.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jam, And do you know they'll never get back together?
Speaker 2: Why what I mean? Why would they? They were from the launterm.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they broke up at the height of their main where you know this?
Speaker 2: I didn't your tea.
Speaker 1: I read all about it most I hate this song.
Speaker 2: You didn't like truly, madly, deeply.
Speaker 1: In a way that works for them and your bottom line. There, So we were commercial, okay.
Speaker 2: God that.
Speaker 1: We're not sponsors of Saint Jud's, but we do support them. Yes, look at this nineties video, Jerry Doola.
Speaker 2: I don't need Cherry Cola.
Speaker 1: We are not going to be papers. I'll happily give what is that who's shot them in? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, jam jam?
Speaker 1: And the video is so nineties.
Speaker 2: And it's a song that has Cherry Cola in it. Yeah, do you know that?
Speaker 1: Thank you for We're demonetized on this video, but we're getting all the royalty that. Yeah, it's literally six.
Speaker 2: Was it really that important to play that?
Speaker 1: It was for me? Savage Garden take my money.
Speaker 2: But you said they broke up.
Speaker 1: They did. I'm sure they're still getting money from it. Do you know they sold like twenty five million records?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Do you know what song had the word cherry wine in it? That's cherry Cola. There was another one with cherry wine.
Speaker 1: Cherry wine two one three.
Speaker 2: We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time. Oh no, we can dance and party all night and drink some cherry wine. Oh.
Speaker 1: I only know that from the Gym Class Heroes. One is that we have to take our clothes.
Speaker 2: Oh they said we have to yeah to have a good time.
Speaker 1: Close. Oh Jermaine Stewart, Oh no, Jim Class here, Yeah, I said, Jim Class heros right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Man. This was This was like quintessential eighties. It was, and then we did it in a play.
Speaker 1: We already lost the monetization.
Speaker 2: No, no, do stop playing up, because I'm trying to see.
Speaker 1: How you live.
Speaker 2: Listen to it later, listen stop. Maybe we didn't lose it. We did. I don't want to hear it. Stop Why are you doing this because I want to hear it. Listen to it on your own time. It's literally break no, you get us in trouble.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting anybody in trouble.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to YouTube jail. Stop you jail is cut it out, said the short. That's great. I used to drive that.
Speaker 1: Wow. What Yeah, I'm sick. It's funny that gym class Hero song. That was a good one. You know that we mixed it.
Speaker 2: We did a show in camp at Camp Summit in nineteen eighty six when that song was popular, but we couldn't really sing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I would hope not at a summer camp. You're all singing around singing we have to take our.
Speaker 2: Clothes and instead of cherry wine, we had to say cherry coke.
Speaker 1: Oh dirty, but we have to take our clothes off. Part stayed, I think, so okay, cool, yeah, because that's the cherry wine.
Speaker 2: No, but they're saying we don't have to take our clothes off. They're not saying take your clothes off. So then we had to say, you know, and drinks of cherry coke. Yeah, right, that's what we said. We libed there. Well for were you ever in wait, were you ever in like a like a school or camp show or something like?
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't go to camp.
Speaker 2: How about a school? We were in a school play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there was an improv play that I was in, and then I was the lead in this terrible play in eighth grade. So yeah, those are the only two.
Speaker 2: Is there any video?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, and I pray to Jesus it never ever resurfaces if there is.
Speaker 2: I did a show I remember, and it was an elementary school and it was about communication, and I don't know. All I know is that I had a fake broken arm, I think, because I guess somebody beat me up because we weren't communicating. And my big line was let's communicate. It's not too late, and then the curtain went down. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the rest of it. So Cooper was just in the SpongeBob play I heard, Yeah, she loves it, she should pay it. She was she was just like she was a She was a lot of scenes. I don't know. She was a dancer. Did they have background sings?
Speaker 1: That goes my leg?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, it was the Kid's Edition, the Youth.
Speaker 1: I know, but that was always like a famous part of SpongeBob with the one fish who would just come out of nowhere and go my leg.
Speaker 2: No, they changed it a little bit, but sorry, I'm just trying. I'm gonna try to find the picture of me in this play. You can go ahead and talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I pray to Jesus that there's never any footage that resurfaces of that play.
Speaker 2: But there has to be, you know that, right, I don't think so. Why wouldn't there be?
Speaker 1: It was a Catholic school, they didn't have much money.
Speaker 2: Nobody had a video camera in the crowd.
Speaker 1: No, thank god. And if there is, keep that to yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what year was that?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and five?
Speaker 2: There was definitely a video camera there.
Speaker 1: I hope there's no Why wouldn't there be?
Speaker 2: I just hope there's nobody had a video camera two thousand and five. Did I have had one since nineteen ninety one?
Speaker 1: I know you did, because you were a video recorder guy. That was your thing.
Speaker 2: I was that guy that always had a video camera on my yeah, on my arm, no matter where we went. Maybe that's why I never had a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were recording everything.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to take a No, we don't have to, I know.
Speaker 1: But that's the Gym Class Heroes version. They had the other song. What was their other song, Scott Jim Class.
Speaker 2: Heroes was sex and the Animals. The animals do it like we do on the Discovery Channel.
Speaker 1: No, Gym Class Heroes was take a look at a girl. That's right, that's right, she's the only one I got.
Speaker 2: Who's the who's the sex with the animals?
Speaker 1: Me and you? Let's do it like mammals. So it's like we do on the Discovery rechannel, isn't that?
Speaker 2: I know I'm wrong, but what did right?
Speaker 1: Fred?
Speaker 2: Right said Fred I'm too sexy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it's in that vein.
Speaker 2: That was late eighties. Really I'm too sexy maybe ninety one ninety somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: I'm going to google this really quick. I know I was the song that I was singing. Oh, animals, it's not called animals. It like mammals. The person who sings that one his Bloodhound Gang. It's called the Bad Touch.
Speaker 2: Bad Touch. Look there I am on stage with a fake broken arm.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you didn't communicate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, show it to the YouTube audience the elementary school. And it's funny because I have a picture of Cooper on the same exact stage in the same spot. Wow, I haven't changed it.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll be back in there. Yeah, I know. We'll be back right after this. And we're back. Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Look there, I am see let's communicate, and I'm yelling at that guy and then he hit me.
Speaker 1: I could just see little Scott. Hey, why are you communicating?
Speaker 2: If there was video from that, that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that you could find something.
Speaker 2: No, that's nineteen eighty something.
Speaker 1: They had video cameras, only.
Speaker 2: Adam Goldberg did. No one was walking around with video cameras.
Speaker 1: Then who why would I know your friend from like child school?
Speaker 2: My friend, you idiot? It's from the Goldbergs.
Speaker 1: Who's Adam Goldberg? Oh? From the show The goldberg I don't watch that show.
Speaker 2: This is the final season.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's very upsetting.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, because Cooper and I will sit and watch that show on Wednesday nights together. She loves it.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now it's going to go away. It makes me sad. We got to find a new show. To watch together. Yeah, I don't like watching her show. She watches Bunked and all these like weird bunk weird nick Netflix kids series, weird like cats, magicians and stuff. I don't know, cats and magicians like these weird these weird shows.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Heath Cliff, heath Cliff. No one should terrorize your neighborhood. You remember that one. Aha, No, heath Cliff in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heath Cliff the eighties.
Speaker 2: I wish we had all these sounds. We can't get any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we really do so much off the cuff. I could just play it on YouTube really quick.
Speaker 2: We'll we get in trouble for that too.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Scott. At this point, whatever Heathcliff cartoon theme song, nobody cares at this point.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, look at him with his friend. I think Sonya was her name, something something like that.
Speaker 1: The cat's or dog's name was Sonya.
Speaker 2: No, it was a cat.
Speaker 1: This person's the top comment is he was the hood Garfield.
Speaker 2: That's right, he was. He would steal fish from the fish store.
Speaker 1: Wait, so this was just another cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know who Heathcliff is. Terrified.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't he Cliff based off a cartoon.
Speaker 2: Comic strip?
Speaker 1: That's it? Yes, okay, he's.
Speaker 2: A ladies man.
Speaker 1: Ladies man because he's always trying to pick up the chicks. Did the chicks go for him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a tough guy.
Speaker 1: Hold up, so people are like trying to hook.
Speaker 2: Up with a cat other cats, you idiot.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were saying like human cats like. I thought we were talking like family a human cat. No, not like a human like God Lord, baby Jesus.
Speaker 2: All right there, buddy, it doesn't look like I think you need some sunshine. Let's go outside and ride city bikes.
Speaker 1: I'm not riding a city bike with you? Why not today?
Speaker 2: Ever? I will eventually maybe tomorrow. It's gonna beautiful again. It's gonna be eighty degrees here tomorrow, which is actually today, So we should go to.
Speaker 1: The electric bikes.
Speaker 2: No, dude, pedal. You need the exercise the belly. Oh please, wow, at least prepare me so I can tighten it up. Dick. It is coming back, though. I have to. I gotta get back of my regimen.
Speaker 1: In your regiment, which is basically I don't eat anything ever, and when I do I take a small bite of it and then.
Speaker 2: Is that really? That's really not at all what I did?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was you have your own rules. I forget who I was talking to you.
Speaker 2: Everyone has their own rules.
Speaker 4: You eat, but yours are so odd. Why it's because I don't need anything. I need nothing nothing it anymore. I never ever, you guys are all such a holes. I never said I don't eat sweets ever. Those words never came out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: I don't eat the inside. I love cake, but you eat the frosty.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that, so you eat the whole cupcake?
Speaker 2: No, I don't eat cupcakes anymore. Such a jerk. She just said, good morning.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was sound something. What really worked yourself up into a tissy on that?
Speaker 2: She heard talking about it with the goldbergs?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, I just I don't eat fried foods. Okay, So no French fries, no chicken fingers, trying shrimp, no chicken palm, none of that. Wow. But I I started incorporating some other stuff in that I stopped. So that's why you know I'm putting on the pounds again. Okay, putting on the rits.
Speaker 1: I like that song, dun dun dun dun dun d d dunt dun close putting on the roots. That's like the Inspector Gadget theme song, kind of d Inspector Gadget O go gadget.
Speaker 2: Arm what happened?
Speaker 1: And your camera?
Speaker 2: I don't need that. I don't need people looking at me. I don't know who's watching that camera. I could tell you cameras here.
Speaker 1: I know who is.
Speaker 2: It's Deanna. Yeah, but I bet it goes somewhere else too.
Speaker 1: It does not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone has it in their house on a little monitor.
Speaker 1: Someone has it in their house on a little monitor, you.
Speaker 2: Think, right, Okay, big brothers always watching, Big Brothers always watching?
Speaker 1: Maybe through that No, not through your phone?
Speaker 2: No? Oh really who could be watching right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe this front facing camera that you have.
Speaker 2: Well everyone has that. You don't have one.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying you don't think that. Who's logic the same?
Speaker 2: Who's watching? It's not it's not the Apple guy, mister cook.
Speaker 1: I already know I'm going to get a text from Newman saying you saying that Bill Gates owns Apple.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say he owns Apple. No, he's the he's the Microsoft guy. This is Cook Cook, right, the cook Tim Cook, Yeah, which which I thought was the the Boston the beer logger guy. But isn't what Adam Bryan Adams, Sam Adams the same words, the Sam Adams beer guy cook or Jim Cook. Oh okay, remember I thought he went. I thought he went to Apple. But it's two different cooks. Too many cooks in the kitchen. You're right, you're such an a. I want to go.
Speaker 1: I'm such an a.
Speaker 2: I'm not into this one. Today. You were late, and Scott I have to go. Scott went to Sawyer's home by himself. Right now. This is his new thing. Guys, by the way, it's not my new thing. I want to start this at ten so I can go and let the dog out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you were in the bathroom when I needed that one file to upload, to do something you never.
Speaker 2: Told me that you needed. I'm not going to argue about this. It's semantics. Nobody knows what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's semantics. I will argue about this now. It's semantics. That's my new one. I'm going to say that to people. How can people giving I can't get into this right now. It's semantics.
Speaker 2: Why are people giving me a craft from my yellow sneakers?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, semantics. Oh those are fun.
Speaker 2: Because I have a little bit of yellow in the shirt so it matches. Oh yeah, I try to match.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: I do my best. Yeah. A belt, it's black. That means I could kick your ass. What it's a black belt? Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't get that one quickly. You know. Why semantics?
Speaker 2: So how's Tommy and Gina doing?
Speaker 1: They're great there in Costa Rica.
Speaker 2: Oh, it must be nice man, your friends all travel a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, he's a prince vice principal of a school, so they haad off.
Speaker 2: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you know he just spoke to a whole crowd of like three thousand.
Speaker 2: People for what for survivor?
Speaker 1: No, because he's like an outstanding leadership person and that there there does things with schools.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations Tommy and Gina. Well that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah Tommy did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, how's Gina.
Speaker 1: Gina's great, she's also in Costa Rica.
Speaker 2: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 1: To they have kids, No, they do not have kids yet.
Speaker 2: Diamond is very angry looking here. You must be sitting on her sweater or something, because that's her jacket or her chair. Anyway, did you need your sweatshirt?
Speaker 3: I don't need it, but I would love for him not to sit on.
Speaker 1: It like that.
Speaker 2: I know he farted on it. You really should take it home and watch it smells like this.
Speaker 3: Pupers, that's my sweater for when I'm cold in here, and you know when i'm cold, I get crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, well we're doing bullchat right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, motherfuckers, come on stuff.
Speaker 1: Turn her off so that we're demonetized and get out of here.
Speaker 2: We try to because people are in cars with their kids going to school.
Speaker 1: People are in cars with their kids.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna do it again. Don't give it to her.
Speaker 3: Hello, children across America. I know there are only probably two of you listening, because nobody listens to this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want you to think about this, think about what you want to do growing up. Okay, you can.
Speaker 2: Comments, get Diamond off. Tell Diamond I don't like her, get off the podcast.
Speaker 3: To be such a loser at such a big age, yelling at a woman for saying the F word. In twenty twenty three. Would you like to be a grown man talking about Cereal? Every study guys?
Speaker 2: Andrew? If you know anything about can you just selling live guys?
Speaker 3: Or you'll end up on a podcast talking about Cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't that be a diss to you because you were just on said podcast about cereal.
Speaker 2: This is not about Cereal. It's the wrong podcast, nothing anymore. Thank you for listening to bull Chat. We'll see you on Monday. I seriously, can we just start over? It's just so dumb, It's so just childish.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, coming from you, that is rich. Yeah, that's childish. Hey, would you like to hear beep up but woopy beep Up? It's my favorite eighties theme song from when I was growing up. Oh would you like to hear about how I put wizzy fotbox in people's lockers? That's not childish whizzy Box?
Speaker 2: You mean the forty Saturn rocket missile launcher. Yeah, yeah, that that's more mature. Hmm.
Speaker 1: All right, well we only got one ad break in.
Speaker 2: It's too bad. Okay. Well, it's just that we need to start coming up with a list of topics things that we can talk about. I want to know what's going on in your life. You want to know what's going on in mine, and we just need to have a conversation. But instead it's like blah blah blah blah blah blah, diamond ba ba ba ah, motherfuckers blah blah blah blah blah. Like there's not there's no content to this episode at all.
Speaker 1: Yes there is.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hear from Carla, and we're gonna hear from Matt, and all these people can be like, eh, you guys, you're done.
Speaker 1: So all these people two people, and the randomness is what makes it fun. We never plan anything. Now all of a sudden, we have to plan things. I'm sorry that this isn't a perfectly curated episode like your beloved serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh would you like a snack?
Speaker 1: What kind of snack?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a friend of ourselves. It's a snack. Oh, here we go. What is it? What do you mean? Here we go? What is it going to be?
Speaker 1: Oh God, I'm gonna get something thrown at me.
Speaker 2: I just know it. Ramiro in California, he said to some he said us some random cereal and unmarked bags and and uh some fiesta mix.
Speaker 1: It's herbos flamous.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just fried.
Speaker 1: And satan is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Mexican whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like a Chex mix, but with spicy things. Yea.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, dude, it's expired. Well it's not expired, but it's guaranteed fraction until April twenty. Oh wait a minute, we're in April.
Speaker 1: Good here, what are you gonna have first from it? It looks like cool ranch Doritos. That looks like a three D toasted what's what's the chip that does three D.
Speaker 2: Grab something?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. These are big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're spicy.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Which one did you take?
Speaker 1: The red tiley one that look like pasta that's flaming hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hmhmm, and you something to like, pour it out on so we can get here, pour some on here, No, don't put what you put it back for you hand jammed and then you put it back with your dirty ass hand that you didn't watch today. Okay, so those are cool. Here have a red hot spiral.
Speaker 1: These are my favorite. And they look like pasta. This looks like what's the pasta called?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, thanks for miro. Well, I don't know what that is. I don't want that one. What it's like a pork ride?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Okay? That have this too? That's what it is. That's a that's a cool ranch Toritoh that's these?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I eat it? But where's our friend Jason? He should be doing this with us.
Speaker 1: We'll have to invite him. Match you know on Pluto TV. It's free and you could download it and they have a Survivor channel. And over the weekend Tommy season was on, so I sent him a picture of himself on TV.
Speaker 2: Remember the time when you were gonna do a podcast about reality shows?
Speaker 1: I am Phil?
Speaker 2: Where is it? El?
Speaker 1: What was that? Will flail? I don't know, like a burst of lime or something?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm good. Thanks for the snacks.
Speaker 1: These are the best ones. Okay, well that was fun. Okay, thank you all for listening. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Do you appreciate us? Not today?
Speaker 1: Can you not be such a negative Nancy? Let's be happy if you didn't do your taxes yet, go do your taxes. That's the takeaway of this episode.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 1: Lead today with positivity and love and light in your heart. What I'm trying to leave positive messages for people.
Speaker 2: While thanks for listening to us eat. No, I'm a globe.
Speaker 1: These are three d doritos.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think no, no, they oh they're turbos. They're turbos, flaming no. But the thing of it is like, don't answer that, sirs, I've had it with her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we thank you for listening. We love you, k By.
Speaker 2: We'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers. It's gonna be exciting. Actually, oh okay, you'll find out why. All right, not to tease until then, have a wonderful day, enjoy the rest of the week, and say clink Andrew, clink.
Speaker 1: Oh not yet, clink quik. I'm gonna call it diamondback now.
Speaker 2: Apologies for this episode, oh please,