Speaker 1: Big Bank and DJ Scream bring you Big Facts in the street, a.
Speaker 2: Live from Revolt Studios in the at L Big Facts is time, Big Bank?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 2: DJ scream, I'm here, the money is here on Big Fat.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? Due? Everything? Good?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to you. You know what I'm saying. You know made the age of twenty five. Man, congrats to you. It's a beautiful thing. Life is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Thank water. Yes.
Speaker 1: So what the money been on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You know your name been in the headlines for a lot of different reasons.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, What the money been on?
Speaker 3: Working? Working, family, Jim, that's it.
Speaker 2: Work family, gym, your father of kids. You got a daughter, you got a daughter, tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 1: How to change you?
Speaker 3: Figuring out where my time should be spent, quality of a quantity, knowing that it's bigger than me. It's not about me shoes, So it's just a different gear. I don't switch.
Speaker 2: I feel like m hm, when the when the baby actually comes out, like at the hospital, tell my own experience, like, what's what's that?
Speaker 1: What was that feeling like for you?
Speaker 3: I would say hearing the first cry baby come out. Hearing the cries like damn, it's.
Speaker 1: Real make you think about life different, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's first thing I thought, like d it was. It was an idea at first in my head, like you know what I mean, I don't really know how it's gonna feel, But damn, she came out and I heard that crys like yeah, this is the real deal. M m. Yeah.
Speaker 4: How do having a little girl make you just look at women in general?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say I grew up with sisters, so it wasn't much of a much of a change I would, I would say, not from a gender perspective, but just like a a parent perspective, like me, me knowing what I gotta do, and uh me thinking how my parents have had to do the same thing, and how then had a child around the same age that my parents had me. And like I would say, that perspective has changed me, but not like a gender role. I feel like I've always been understanding and you know what I mean. Like I said, I had sisters, so I never would want to treat a woman how I would want a man treating my women around me?
Speaker 2: You know, in fact, because you like, you know, one of the quieter people in the family. I think sometimes like when you drop music, people be like, oh, man, we didn't know, Like there's a lot of stuff that they particularly don't know about you that they might have you fucked up on. Like what's some of the things outside of the music that you might be like, Man, people kind of got me fucked up, Like I can do this, I can do this on fire, this on fire, this.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know. Man. I mean before the music, I was into a lot of stuff, Yeah, anything creative, hands on, building something. I just wanted to see how stuff worked, taking apart stuff. I used to take my toys apart, try to build my toys, drawing, painting, stitching, cutting up clothes. But I was just doing a bunch of stuff, just hands on, like I said, But I never spend as much time with something else that I have with music.
Speaker 1: With music, when you know you had.
Speaker 3: It, I don't think I got it.
Speaker 1: You don't think you got it.
Speaker 3: Nah, come on, now the money stood it.
Speaker 1: Man, that's good, but you know you get it.
Speaker 3: It's always something, it's a little bit genetic, it's always something to learn. It's always something that could be better. Good I mean better as possible. Good is not enough. I feel like I got it? What else is there to do? Got you?
Speaker 2: But you kind of know when you got it though, right, you know you got some I don't got that perspective.
Speaker 3: Okay. I respect that.
Speaker 2: That's gonna keep you working, that's gonna keep you grounded, that's gonna keep you focused and get you where you need to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm telling you you got it, just mine, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Get caught up in that mindset?
Speaker 3: Ain't no point? Yeah what is that? That sound like the end? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you go? Ahead?
Speaker 4: You just feel like as long as you on this earth, you're gonna be creating.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, I don't want to master nothing. Back to what he was saying, I don't want to master nothing, man. So mastering it sound like you feel like you reached their ceiling, like this is it? Like I know I know how this go. And that's when it all just switch up and you don't realize you know nothing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you shore you do it at five five? No, that's really shit.
Speaker 4: So as you mester some shit, then you get a gut gut complex about some shit and then you fuck around to make a mistake and some shit you thought you mestered.
Speaker 3: Right now, you're looking like an idiot. Yes, I don't. I honestly don't feel like I got it.
Speaker 4: You feel like you got something special when you get on the court, Do you feel like you have something special and unique?
Speaker 3: I know I'm gonna put one hundred and ten percent every single thing. Yeah, and how people perceive it, how it translates to the world, had nothing to do with me, Like, uh, that's all I know. I'm put one hundred ten percent into it. I know I'm excited about trying new things, and I'm excited about music, and I hear what people say in their feedback, and that's when I know if it's translating and if people paying attention to it as much as I've been paying attention to it. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the two records you had to do, we'll just call them to protect your family, you know what I'm saying, We'll call it them type of records. What was your mindset going into the records, Because this side of you is like.
Speaker 1: We love it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm very humble, very grounded. You know, I'm saying like I said, that's gonna get you the where you got to go. But what clicked in you to get in that mold? Because that's a different I feel like if we would have talked to you that night, you would have been a little.
Speaker 1: Bit in a different character.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it just moved me, man, It moved it moved my It's just real. It moved me, moved my pen and I really had them questions and King ended up I like to sit in the car and right every this whole past maybe three four five years, I've been just going in the car writing, even when I'm at the studio. I tell him send me to beat. I go sit in the car, write and then go back and record. So King heard the beat while I was playing in the car, came to the car like what you doing? Like, shoot, Man, just writing. I ain't know what I was writing, but shoot yeah, he just smile and they just win the studio. But it just moved me, man, I just know. I had started asking myself like why you know what I'm saying, why could someone do this? And then then I started seeing patterns. I'm like, Dan, why wonder like where this came from? What could make this person feel like doing this to other people like that and taking this route. So I guess that's where it came from.
Speaker 4: What you draw inspiration on most though what you draw inspiration from most.
Speaker 3: Really ain't no telling, man, I ain't dove into it enough to ask myself. But it could be anything. This conversation could be a food I ate honestly, could be me thinking how many people came in this room? How many what? What has these four whiles seeing? You know what I'm saying, like, get creative. That's why I was saying, like that's where the excitement comes from with the music, Like it's so many different ways to attack it and to express myself. Could never feel like I got it or I'm done or I'm mastering something. You know what I'm saying, It's always an angle for me to look at it and try it a different way.
Speaker 2: You feel like you and King balance each other out because y'all like kind of like polar opposites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we say the yeah and yang.
Speaker 2: Just sometimes when you tell him like bro, all on chill, or sometimes he might tell you like bro, come on, fuck this ship.
Speaker 3: Like that's all the time, every day. That's always saying it to each other. But we we like we've grown to accept each other, and now we've seen that we kind of we're confident that we know how to handle each other, you know what I'm saying, We know how to handle ourselves in certain situations, Like King don't feel like I won't stand up or speak for myself. You don't. He don't feel like that no more. I don't feel like King would wouldn't be able to peep the room and realize, you know, it's not worth it. I don't feel like that about him no more. He don't feel like that about me no more.
Speaker 4: So how important it is to like separate your identity like to the world like far us what you do and what he do?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I used to think that was everything. I used to think that was everything. Now I don't really I don't look at it like that no more for real.
Speaker 4: For like they can see it, they can just see it, see it as it go.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But you thought at first, like I have to I gotta let people know, like I'm not my dad, I'm not my brother, I'm not my you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: From me to the point where I need to get away from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh that's what you thought at first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to get away from them. I need to shoot. If we're going to an event, I ain't gonna go. I'm in the studio. I'm locked in. I don't know if we all walking together, we're gonna be in the back. Pop's gonna be in the front. These his kids, you know what I'm saying. That's Tip and that's his kids. You know what I'm saying. I felt like it was very important for me to be uh the money before his kids, or at least know the name. They'd be like kid, which one who's like, you.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to get lost? No, you didn't want to get lost in that?
Speaker 3: No, for sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah no, because even though you know y'all got the same morals and the same feminine origin, you could tell that everybody had their own identity.
Speaker 1: But that's what makes it make.
Speaker 3: Sense, right. I feel like I done got to a point where it's like I don't explain that people understand that I didn't want that to happen what I really wanted to happen. And now it's like, man, I'm just enjoying it. I'm glad I don't feel that way. I'm glad I don't got that cloud over you no more, and we're starting to see what that looks like for the money to really just be himself.
Speaker 4: I feel to know like you walking New York, but I don't know what it rang right.
Speaker 1: Thing? Hey, let me uh what I just said?
Speaker 3: I feel authentic path? What you saying ship, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just do my train out.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel to know you on your path or yeah, something like that my path.
Speaker 1: I hear people.
Speaker 3: I hear people tell me like, yo, don't change nothing, keep doing what you're doing. And I hear that, Like I said, I don't really switch perspectives, try to look at it from the outside. I don't. I don't do that. I don't see no real value in that. I gotta stay in the game, you know what I'm saying. So it feels good knowing that it's translating properly, knowing that I'm helping people, me expressing myself as giving other people or the confidence they express themselves. Or maybe I'm saying something that they always wanted to say. You never felt like saying it, you never never thought they could say it here I am. So that always feels good.
Speaker 4: What about like being yourself is basically being different because everybody's trying to be the same in this world living in Right, we all agree on that, Like most people want to be the same, like want to fit in and be like you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so that comes with a lot of disagreement with different people. Right, how do you handle like those comfort You let people have their perspective do it, or you try to god damn getting them to see your point, or you just.
Speaker 3: Let it be right. If I have a real debate with somebody, it's like I really rock with them, because if I'm having if someone else saying something I really don't agree with, then I don't really rock with them. Or it's like I don't feel like it's worth explaining my perspective because you already believe what you believe you're gonna I'm not, Finnah, trying to alter your thinking. Already said what I said, and I gave you enough to spark the idea for you to do your own research. Other than that you got it. So I just I just be trying to wig how much it's worth it. You know what I'm saying, I'm wasting my time? Am I Am I saying something you really listening? Or am I just talking in there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, So, but if it's somebody you care.
Speaker 4: About, you want them to see at least see your perspective, like bro, just hit me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I be real passionate, a real passionate about people that I care about, trying to explain if I feel like they doing something the wrong way, like talking about content content, or just how how artists be thinking like we be. We be so engulfed in the music and we realized until we realize that jump really not all about the music. Music. Probably music is a plus honestly everything else. If you're trying to be in the music business and how this john support your family and in generation down the line, you gotta put different hats on. You can't just just be creative, you know what I'm saying. So I'll be passionate about stuff like that.
Speaker 2: What you feel like is your most precious asset obviously like not nothing material, but like what's your most precious asset?
Speaker 3: Mm hm uh. I would say being able to fill the room, being able to feel like the.
Speaker 1: Vibes of people, like discernment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could relate understanding shooting, how to uh, explain that, how to how to paint pictures, and ways to explain things to other people?
Speaker 4: What's the pros and posing pros and cons for growing up growing up in the spotlight?
Speaker 3: Hey, pros and cons. Pros you're not starting from ground one. You're not starting from ground zero. H. Even if it's people knowing you for the reason you don't want to be known for, they know you're not starting for.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could change the narrative. So that's a pro con.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 3: Same thing. If you don't know how to change the narrative, you're stuck. If if you want to change it, you could be stuck if you don't know how to change it. Cons. People don't like damn, let me see. People don't like realizing what they thought is not actually what it is. You know what I'm saying. So eyeballs always on you? All of these things now I'm think about it could be just everything that I'm saying. It could be a pro or a con because you could.
Speaker 1: Want all eyeballs on you.
Speaker 3: You couldnt want all eyeballs on you. Yeah, So shoot, now you're right.
Speaker 1: Hey, have you ever.
Speaker 4: You know like how your daddy can teach you a lesson or give you some advice on something and then laid on down the line. You have to give him that same advice, Like, Bro, you remember you told me this, cause my son do that to me all the time. Come on being y ain't sticking to what you told me because you said it did before.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had to do that with tip man?
Speaker 3: Man, that's a good question. I'm pretty sure I have. But if I did, I wouldn't want to let it. I wouldn't want to tell it to him like that. You know what I'm saying, because record he got such an ego, but.
Speaker 1: He'll he'll clean it to remix it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I try to remix it, but he'll even though he got such a big ego, he'll clean it up around us and make and be more like receptive man, because I mean we were family. We can with me just keeping that in mind. I don't want to tamper with that.
Speaker 4: My all, Like come on there, you said it like I do some ship inn that ship I told him, but the Internet ship LIKEE and I go do something the other day like yeah, just be saying anything trolling whatever.
Speaker 3: That's King, that's Kim and King. But that's their relationship. Sometimes King would say something junk before me or too much you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Or too much.
Speaker 3: I'll be handed down like hey this pops man, like like, come on King, nah man. But it's different though, can he'll do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, did you did you ever get slip ice even from your mom or your dad that you couldn't see as a kid, that you can see now?
Speaker 3: Dang, man, you that's a deep question. I just came from laughing. Damn, I can't think of uh shooting, I can't. I don't got nothing for you right now.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know how like when you're young, they might say everybody ain't your friend or this or that, and you couldn't see that, like man, these people love me. And then you get grown to be like, damn, everybody ain't my friend?
Speaker 1: Really everything man, just everything.
Speaker 3: Everything is my mom my, pops. Everything. They don't say. It's just like, how when am I gonna see it? You know what I'm saying. I can't pinpoint what have I seen so far right now, but it's just about it's a matter of time. It's always gonna be like dang, that's what they were talking.
Speaker 4: About what about the music injury, like something that you might have been warned about the music injury that you couldn't see and you end up seeing it.
Speaker 1: It don't have to be from them, just appear anybody.
Speaker 3: All money not good money. Uh, some people be weird, people do be weird. Uh, every some stuff could be too good to be true. Shoot, and everybody, everybody not your friend, like you said, but everybody gonna talk a good game, you know what I'm saying. That's that's their job. And everybody, Oh, they gonna try.
Speaker 5: They don't try, they gonna try.
Speaker 3: They gotta try. So that's just up to you about how you deal with it. But don't be upset when they gonna.
Speaker 4: Try it, you know how you navigating weed through the weird ship?
Speaker 3: Stay focused man, Stay focused. Hm, it don't mean too much to me, like because I don't expect much. I don't expect the utmost respect from people or just for people to just be like me. I don't know. I don't expect that, So I don't get too upset or devastated hopes up about stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that when you get into like the music ship, Like did you get in with like certain particular goals or did you just jump in on something like, Man, this is just how I'm feeling nothing to get into the music and and start creating as a way to just express myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got into it as a kid, so I didn't know none of I wasn't thinking about, no, honey. I knew what it looked like to be a celebrity or a rich artist or just famous, but the actual money I wasn't thinking about none of that.
Speaker 1: Thinking about him more now the business.
Speaker 3: Because I got a family, got a family, and just because like I would do it for free, but.
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it for free, you know what I'm saying. So it's like and then it's bigger than me. Man, It's it's bigger than me. And shoot, they gonna get paid. So it's like, why you're not getting get paid? Was gonna get paid from me?
Speaker 1: Was gonna make money and some music being put out?
Speaker 2: You right, somebody gonna make some money when I get.
Speaker 4: And what make you take like the grind route instead of ship you favors of my family name.
Speaker 3: I was so young making them decisions. I'd be asking myself. I'd be sometimes myself the same thing, but I would guess maybe it didn't feel real or it didn't feel like you would have been the uncompassingent, like, yeah, it didn't feel right, Like I wanted to be able to, uh do it. You know what I'm saying. I wanted to be able to do it, and I knew if I did it, it's gonna be me. You know what I'm saying, It's gonna be one hundred percent of meat because this is how I did it. I knew it wasn't gonna be respected, but even bigger than that, it wasn't me. I wanted it to be me, And I guess maybe that comes from years of me feeling like people didn't see me or didn't know me. Mm hmmm hm.
Speaker 2: What's like just coming up and listening and obviously you heard a lot of your pops music like What's What's What's one of the records of mixed tastes of albums we here like Man Pops Snap and it kind of motivated probably Man King.
Speaker 3: Urban Leisure, Urban Leisure paper trail.
Speaker 2: Do you tell your stuff d Do y'all have that open relationship where like, if something ain't it, y'all express that to each other, y'all ain't a fan of it, Like, well, he tell you like, I don't know you can go harder than that when you tell him the same, y'all got that type of relationship.
Speaker 4: The hardest in the house out of everybody. What I'm saying, like who the hardest? Who the family favor? Okay, we know Tip got the bigger name of the rapper, but who the hardest rapper?
Speaker 3: Like heat the hardest? We got different stuff here you go. I'm just saying somewhere it's like you got the spoon knife for it? Like who how it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: But if y'all want to get on the song to yell, who's gonna kill it the most?
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving? Man? We got we got all uten Everything you need is right there in front of you with that, that's all it is, big feast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you feel like, what generation, even though you fit in this generation perfect, what generation do you think your style would have fit in the most if you can go to a generation?
Speaker 3: I think I'm dope, bro, no dope any like anyone. Yeah, just because I'm gonna put one hundred and temper cent into something. So it's like it's just about how bad somebody want it so, and it's about translating. You gotta speak like I look at that like speaking that generation's language, or because you can't, you can't. We it's two totally different generations. Like what they understood, we may not understand now and vice versa. So it's just about, Man, I feel like I want it bad enough to where I'm gonna make sure it's translating. Like if we have the conversation and let's say you speak a slightly different language and I still don't want to get this message to you, I'm gonna make sure I get this message across the ship. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, I'm gonna get told for this, but I got to go ahead and put it out there. So I'm in the barbershop right in my homies noticed in the group chat my debate is that, And I know you ain't gonna say too much about it, man, I'll be like, Man, the Money harder than J Cole to me, I listened to more the Money and J Cole that's just me personally, you know what I'm saying. And that just came up because of styles of music and vibes and music and stuff like that. In your respect, how would you What would be your reply to that? If I text you something like that, I said, bro, we was in the barbershop, because it's a true story, actually happened.
Speaker 1: What would be your response to that.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I already knew what it was I received that.
Speaker 3: I don't take that lightly. That cool. I just had to put it out there because I know the homies was they was on my neck.
Speaker 2: Two of us agreed, though two of us adamantly like agreed, like nah, we agree. But the rest of them, you know, they feel like you got a little more work to put in before that particular place.
Speaker 3: But you know, well that's dope right there, the barbershop conversations. I feel like we all want to be in the barber for auto accolades and the charts and the man.
Speaker 1: You would be in the mix of your people right exactly.
Speaker 3: So that's dope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, did anything, He'll stick with you, like like just a surprising support, you know, like somebody can hit you, like somebody hit you with something like that. If you hit you with that, tics like what's the most memorable message or support that you don't got, Like damn that ship?
Speaker 1: That makes me feel different right there?
Speaker 3: Uh, man, Kendrick Andre just just letting me know that I'm on the right path like that John was dope. Yeah, so simple stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Man, the type of energy that give you though.
Speaker 3: Confirmation. Yeah, like let you know, like you know what I'm doing it. Yeah, and I got it. Yeah, I guess you you. I would I move a little bit different knowing that anyone would move a little bit like you. It's no longer when it's my time, I'm gonna kill it. No, yes, kill it there, yes your time. You on stage right now?
Speaker 1: What you do the elements is for a classical album.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Thank I will say. That's a good question. Man. It gotta be today. It gotta be today, meaning I'm thinking about that the generation question we were talking about. You gotta speak the language of the day that you're in. You gotta bring people together, multiple generations, gotta bridge some gaps mm hmm. It gotta you gotta tell a story that probably hasn't been told before. Different perspective, paint a different picture that we probably dang like, I didn't think about that, you know, I didn't know about that. But at the same time, we can still enjoy it while we're making memories, you know what I mean, Like it's a part of our memories. You play it if you had a function, you at the club, you play it in the car. You can play it with a vibe, you know what I'm saying. And that's how you make it a part of people's lives, all the all them things.
Speaker 1: Like people will go back and say, like.
Speaker 2: You talking about two thousand and five, and oh, that's when that was out, you know what I'm saying, or twenty or that's when that was out. That's what I feel like it is when it's kind of like you say, like a bookmark for the time in history that you know is classic, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Then that's when you know how you get older, you be like, man, you don't know nothing about this. You don't even know what was going on? Did this from that? Yeah, you were able to say stuff like that. Yeah, that's when you know there's timeless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you major major made that project a part of the coaches Like even if you just like the twenty sixteen challenge came, Yeah, everybody started posting the race triminems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that is that.
Speaker 4: Was that took over twenty six Yeah, what is called a mallein talent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, ah, stuff like that. Man, if someone is able to say that, man, you know, if you were there at this time, you knew what was going on. Yeah it is yeah man.
Speaker 2: Since since twenty twenty, though, do you feel like them years missed them projects? Because now I'm thinking about it, like what was what? Twenty twenty was honestually fucked up? But you feel like some of them years missed them projects? Well, not just because of COVID. I like we talking about twenty sixteen. I can think of twenty all the way up to wind Nip Passed. I could think of like the album that kind of like represented that year, and then Baby had his album that one year, and you know he was going crazy and shit. But like twenty twenty, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, I don't really have an album that I associate with them years me personally, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like you said the baby a little baby. Let's see, uh.
Speaker 1: Colorilla Gloria go crazy that yeah.
Speaker 2: Females yeah, Travis, Yeah, Okay that we.
Speaker 4: Literally in right now y'all think gonna live like right again, what what does happened like in twenty twenty six, that y'all think of live l like they'll be talking about for thirty.
Speaker 2: Years musically, just period shout as warship, whoa the war that's going on and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're gonna talk about that for that history. Yeah, that's history.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, music, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Saying it was in general, but yeah, the cultural anything, the cultural music.
Speaker 3: The war. I don't say, God damn me thinking music.
Speaker 2: Man, Drake and Kendrick, Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah that's twenty four though, right, But I feel this time just in the time period, yeah, Drake and Kendrick for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't a lot of ship been going on? Man, That's what I was just saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm doing in the Centers movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see try wow yeah watch your trial for sure. That's history, the Puff trial. Yeah yeah, Puffy, yep, it's gonna be feel yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, and all these sense of his murders and ship like that last level and niggas just pantsing away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What youall think? How you think twenty twenty six is gonna play out?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: How I feel so far?
Speaker 3: Man? For a while, I don't feeling like this the wild wild West right now. So it's like we it's not so cookie cut it like compared to how I think it was, uh fifteen twenty years ago. We all realizing, I mean, because we don't in all switch social media with the algorithm. It's like your followers don't matter as much. It's like you gotta put out some dope stuff. You gotta, you gotta people gotta say this is dope in order for it to really travel. So I think the tables have turned, and like people see that and they know, like, you know what, I gotta come on my a game.
Speaker 2: Even with AI and all this ship that people actually got. Yeah, people actually got to work harder. Though that's kind of what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Too much competition.
Speaker 1: They got work harder with AI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it makes it seem like you don't a lot of people trying to make it seem like a I can think for you them.
Speaker 1: Then it can. But what's gonna separate you from the next person?
Speaker 3: If you competing with AI, you're probably gonna go harder than if you before. You said so if you're competing with if you're an artist, whether you you painting them, you do photography, photos, you do film, or you do music, and you know you got AI out here and you compete with AI. Don'te else to just use AI, or they could choose to use you.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get, you know how, the bad ship because you're coming from your thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're finnah, turn up, you're finish. Try to make something that their computer can't make, you know, yeah, or even just knowing that these kids, it's kids out here with no budget, no nothing, blowing up getting the opportunities that I want. I gotta go crazy. They just doing this off of a phone. Yeah, I gotta go crazy. I got this.
Speaker 4: I got no excuses, no real crazy though. I don't think I don't start seeing music videos and stuff with the AI the ship looking at.
Speaker 1: Her, little man.
Speaker 3: It ain't ain't got me yet.
Speaker 1: It ain't got me yet, But I'm just saying it'll work. Work.
Speaker 3: You still feel like it's a out of like you just AI. That kind of disconnect me just a little bit. But it's cool that I'm watching something, but it's like it's AI.
Speaker 4: You think the world going into the y'all think it's gonna go to that though. You think the raw shit gonna start looking weird and that she's gonna start looking on them. Not, of course not because it's you gotta think CDs looked like CD before when tapes came out, CDs looked like niggas didn't.
Speaker 1: Want to I'm keeping Mone out in the iPod. She don't got on your phone.
Speaker 4: People saying that, like, Bro, I'm sticking to the COLDE. I'm gonna keep my CD and you start seeing moke Van.
Speaker 1: So's that ship gonna be the new normal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Ai is gonna be there for sure in that respect, even though we could still say I think it's gonna get the point where we don't we ain't gonna be able to tell whether aar or not. But even if we do tell like, we're gonna be more like some what is Ai? It's cool.
Speaker 1: It's just how she just changes.
Speaker 2: I think the best knowledgy I heard is that man Ai is the slave and it still need a slave driver.
Speaker 3: Somebody still got to tell her what to do.
Speaker 4: Ship different, Bro, Like the more you typing everything, you're putting personality inside of the computers. Every second, everything you do, where you're talking, you moving, whatever you're doing, these content you putting personality inside.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just.
Speaker 4: Building more personality than a kid, than anybody, because it's down everybody in the world is feeding into this ship just by typing and living and walking in front of the cameras and ship.
Speaker 1: You giving this ship personality. Get this ship. Show you how to walk through everything?
Speaker 3: You like this conversation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like I do that.
Speaker 3: I like a like.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know how to use it. I want to learn slave driver.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm telling you, bro, you can type. I don'et type ship in there before and they ship.
Speaker 1: Tell you no for sure?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Like like knowing facts and stuff.
Speaker 1: Just like SAFENSI don't even really need no lawyer.
Speaker 4: No more do these little country I don't stick the countries and the Hey put it in a rebublal. They said that ship right back to the far like man say, I just paid my lawyer two and twenty five hundred drop drift U the pay.
Speaker 3: I just did it right, that's real. Yeah, it's a tool for sure fulk But knowing that a lawyer may feel like, you know what I gotta I gotta come with something. I gotta bring something a little bit different.
Speaker 1: What can you bring in that situation.
Speaker 4: Now, fight for me and I can't get a out of walking there if I got a speeding ticket to fight for me.
Speaker 1: No, But but if you.
Speaker 3: Study enough, you may have more relationships.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, I'm like a contract, Like right now, I'm trying to sign the money to god damn.
Speaker 1: To do to write for me.
Speaker 4: I can send you a proposer that I don't need to pay my lawyer to do right now through AI easy through check.
Speaker 1: And it'll be legit. So how can they compete with that?
Speaker 3: Relationships?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Relationship everything?
Speaker 4: We already got relationship, me and you? What the fuck will need talk for me and you?
Speaker 2: I think wouldn't I think would have come to maybe let's say you.
Speaker 1: Doing money negotiations. The lawyer might be able to lean and have that.
Speaker 3: I know what I want, all right?
Speaker 1: What I want?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I feel what you said. It works.
Speaker 2: No, it works, it works for sure, no question about it. But still even though they got no way more cars driving around the ships fuck up sometime and run over.
Speaker 4: Dolls, fuck up sometimes and run over doll.
Speaker 1: It's more regular people than that car.
Speaker 3: Well, the way more just started.
Speaker 1: It's been long enough go ahead.
Speaker 3: The whole reason Uber created Like well I heard like someone told me the company Uber don't really profit or make too much money because they give it all to the drivers. They waiting on the self driving cars. And then that's when they're gonna get all.
Speaker 2: The or the world trying to cut out the middle man on everything. That's gonna be. That's gonna be the way of the world.
Speaker 4: It's gonna come affect because would you ready to get in the cold the nigga?
Speaker 1: You on know, a car just keeping a break. Get you don't know, this is just a car. Once they make bigger way modes, I'm getting in them right now.
Speaker 3: They're just too small, bag and forth with no computer though, Like if it's a dude in the car and he may want some ill attention, you know, it's like a possibility you could probably talk to him. Wait a minute, hey man, what's going on? Like how much? What's going on? I got what you need? You can't stop.
Speaker 5: You can negotiate, brother, brother, here you go, I got kids, call your heff and take you where you are.
Speaker 3: The button is already pressed. That's that's a perspective.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he look at it like that ship. I take my chance with their car with the computer. Shoot one is out there now. But I'm just saying the new normal is is among us for sure, and we you.
Speaker 1: Could be stuck in old times if you want to. That ain't gonna work for you.
Speaker 4: Break so many niggas that feel like they sticking to the cold that would never prosper because that mindset won't work in these times.
Speaker 1: I almost been one of them niggas, like feeling like I could just.
Speaker 4: Be stuck on an old ass cold that don't exist no more, it don't even exist, especially not in the world.
Speaker 1: That we're trying to be.
Speaker 4: Enough I was in the streets, it probably would because you know what I'm saying, that that code just automatically what it is. I'm saying, been in the industry and in front of cameras and how the fuck I'm going to be a street nigga and sitting in him doing the podcast that don't even make sense? How the fuck I'm going to be a street nigga and a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seem like in some street ship.
Speaker 4: And I still gotta come to work now that niggas put my business out because I'm a street nigga that don't even make sense.
Speaker 1: That don't make.
Speaker 2: Sense, we said, saying, like we always said, the game, the rule book is different.
Speaker 4: You have to when the game you get in, you may have to start at the bottom and figure that game out and build that up. I know how to do. I know how to leave this ship right now and go stand on the block and everything, what to do, how to peak? Who are police rub me? I know how everything I mastered that we keeping the break. I know how to slimb gime whatever. I know how to do whatever to give me someone out the streets.
Speaker 1: But that ain't the same ship.
Speaker 2: So that's that, like he was kind of saying earlier, since you know you mastered that, it's not that light not even give you the thriller of even think about that ship.
Speaker 4: And this gives you because this gives you more a thrillin That's why I play golf, because I normally hit. I'm gonna hit way more bad shot and good shot. But I'm challenging myself this ship here, this a podcast game.
Speaker 1: Here here they leave us off all the lists.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, like we don't even exist, big fat, But that ship give me a drive because I did start right here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, nark.
Speaker 4: I came out the streets.
Speaker 1: So for me to even be able to have money on my ship, no me, No, let me know I'm doing something right. I can get there because I got there.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying. Then when we do that, what's the next ship?
Speaker 3: You feel?
Speaker 1: I could be driven?
Speaker 3: But so what's some confirmations like oppose, like outside of having different guests, because you could just have a good relationship with with twenty one with me, Like, what's some confirmations that let you know like yesterday's price is not today's price? Like you you really moving?
Speaker 4: Uh, the more comfortable I get at doing it, it ain't got nothing to do with the money, none of that ship or or who I can get on because I got I call any of these niggas, they'll come get on the podcast. I just wait till they call me. I call any niggas and won't take no for us.
Speaker 1: Like damn, yeah, damn easy to do that. These are my friends.
Speaker 4: But the confirmation is just the more comfortable I get at doing it, year by year, month by month, more comfortable get the more I don't feel like I don't give a fuck. Basically, like I don't give a fuck it if y'all know I can't really speak and talk and pronounce my words like that this bank. So the more comfortable I get with me being me, that's my confirmation.
Speaker 3: That's dope. Is there an amount of money? Is there an amount of money that like like you're saying this bank, this you like you comfortable, you say whatever you want to say? Is there an amount of money that you would take? Be like, you know what, I ain't gonna say that. I ain't gonna say I'm gonna dial it back. I'm gonna keep it money. Yes, yeah, yeah, I ain't Kanye.
Speaker 4: Okay, because you ain't gonna say, Hey, they ain't paying me the ship the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Don't wait, No, I'm gonna talk to the ship the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amount of money. Ain't the amount of money they can get for me to not be me? But I die back because sometimes I say ship and I be craying, like damn, I shouldn't probaly see myself.
Speaker 3: Sure, so here here.
Speaker 1: They could pay me to not sation shit. I know I shouldn't take.
Speaker 3: That's real shit.
Speaker 2: Talk about that project man forever lasted the tape. How I come together, how you feel about it? What's been the response? All that type of.
Speaker 3: Shit came together because people like the song forever Lasting me DC on fly set, the Hindreds. People like that. They said they wanted a longer version, more versus, they wanted more people on it. And then I've been hearing people say, you know what, you give me a whole project with that vibe. And then I started listening. I said, you know what, there actually is more to the story. So I made a part two of Forever Lasting, and then I told a fuller story of Forever Lasting, which turned out to be the tape, and she got like an international feel on it.
Speaker 4: That's good, Yeah, would you like more recording? The recording process of getting in front of the fan.
Speaker 3: Hmm, getting in front of the fans for sure, getting it, getting in front because man, ain't nothing like seeing an idea turn to reality and see how it's translating. Uh, that ain't nothing like that for real, for real, because you you knowing in your head, damn, I just thought of this stuff, said this is just how I felt. Were just having a good time and started in the studio. Three people in the room, now thousands of people out here screaming the words. So ain't nothing like that.
Speaker 4: You just didn't came out to it with k Camp. What's the shit you learned on on the tour on this tour that you never just learned just by doing shows on y'all.
Speaker 3: Too and ship me and Camp cool. So he allowed me to see like, uh more of the back end on the on the tour and like how to move in pieces work. Uh shoot, man, this junk costs this. This you happened this, I was doing this like this before I did this. These people helped me do it. Like he he really showed me some stuff like that because we already had a relationship and and he's just that type of guy. I would say that's the difference in just seeing seeing the type of crowd he could bring together like he got he got a good energy in the venue every single night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah sold that co Yeah, just get their hometown love. Just see people just fuck with you also like right here for me too, man.
Speaker 3: That was felt amazing. Man. But you know, I always know at the end of the day, I feel like there's more work to be done. Man. But but that's when I rode out my candles and they was going crazy about the candles.
Speaker 1: Bring candles either, man, you see we got candles on the table.
Speaker 3: The mind dang get us right, I'm gonna get y'all one. But that show probably like the last last week of the tour, candles just going crazy. And then Atlanta showed me like, okay, these folks they not even talking about none now, they just saying where the candles? Where the candles? I like the show, but you got some cans like god, damn, okay, look at that you put them up on the site. Damn the site right now, the cannon's been going crazy.
Speaker 1: Man booming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, so you gave your phone number the fans whatever about?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So that was just a conversation. Man. You know how you're talking to a girl and you're all right, that's the same information. Take my nuther, let me get your number. What we're doing. It was a conversation. I didn't think too much about it. I ain't know it was gonna go as crazy as it went, but it was. It was just as simple as that. A lot of my songs be conversations. I just said my number.
Speaker 4: Did you get did you get any text that stuck with you?
Speaker 3: Plenty? Text messages and plenty of voice messages cause good vibes. And that's another way people ask me, do I regret it? I don't regret it. It's not too much. That's a way where I can know in real time how stuff is translating, because people gonna call me, they gonna tell me. You know, I feel like the relationship I got with my fans, with my people, they know that, you know what I mean. I could be real with them. Sometimes they'd be like, you know what, I like your stuff. I don't know about that one. I gotta see where you're going through. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But yeah, hey, do you like to send records for people to jump on and get create the vibe together?
Speaker 3: Whatever is necessary. However, we need to get it done right now. Yeah, we can get in right now for sure, so we know in real time what we need to do. Do we need to pivot? Do we need to change it? What you want to do? I can let you know, yeah, you got or range, you got, you got full creativity, do what you want. A lot of time, when I send records or when people send records to me, we don't know like it. It's a lot of unknown things. We don't know how much they want me to do. Uh, Can I do less bars? More bars? Can I be more creative? You know what I'm saying? Then you don't want to step on Nobody told me like, I don't want to go too crazy, and then they don't use it. So it's like sometimes when you in the room, all of them things could be answered in real time and you can figure out more and y'all can feed off of each other and make each other go crazier. So it's just really about whatever's needed. If I got to send it, I'm gonna send it and let you know, X, Y and Z whatever's needed. Man.
Speaker 4: On the Dreaming record that you and getting in the studio, y'all, yeah.
Speaker 3: We was in there with the vibe. That was one of the best sessions man, because it was so unpredictable just last minute. I an't even know we I ain't know that was gonna happen. So I be I got my pops page because he it was a time where he didn't want to be on Instagram, he didn't want to be on his phone. The only person he trusted was me, so he was like, shoot, you got my page? You know the content junk. You got it. So I said Key Glott had reached out, So I said, I let him know. I said, yeah, key Clot reached out. He said, yeah, talk to him. So I'm talking to Key Clock as at like I'm Pops, what's going on? Like yeah, he said, he said he had a show. He wanted Pops to come out. I said, all right, bet, I told Pats, you gotta go to the show. He wants you to come out. It went to the show, he performed, and then he told Key Glott pull up to the studio, but he'd like double booked himself. He forgot he had to be somewhere else. So when Key Glock got to the studio, io told me to go to the studio make sure he was straight because he wasn't able to pull up at the time. All right, bet, So we got there, we started talking. I did make sure he's straight, and then it was a point where I was like, shoot, it's working on You got to his like you're gonna do something. He said, yeah, we made that song.
Speaker 4: That's hard again. Memphis in Atlanta. What you think connected with both of y'all? What y'all think connected like Memphis in Atlanta Ortis is how they just connect like.
Speaker 1: That sound that based at eight o eight. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We all came up on like three six Tommy Wright, all that type of ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean we really like, you know, they be having a little crunk and whatever. The name of that ship was debate back and forth, but it's always like respecting love at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm be real, I'm not familiar. I'm not familiar.
Speaker 1: Who like three six?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, little John.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The sound of that basically, yeah, that whole debate John from Atlanta, Well, John from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: But they had this ship called get Buck in Memphis.
Speaker 4: Really did start in memphid did because what's the name that they were doing three season?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I can't say, because we'll bring some people in here. We're gonna bring some mephitis. Oh Jesus to let us know about this ship. But we were on booty shape musically, Yeah, that's what we.
Speaker 2: Was on, so we gotta But then it kind of started adapting to that, like if you go back to like the five five nine to Gate all that type of shit. That was the sound in there, Ball and g you know what I'm saying, all that type of shit. So Significent in Atlanta is like locked in and all the songs.
Speaker 4: On the project, which one like tell your story the most?
Speaker 3: Waiting so Long? Because that's about me, uh, trying to balance being gone to chase my dreams and provide and create that stability, trying to balance that life with being there and being at the house, being a father, being a partner, being a good a good man. So I'm trying to balance them things at the same time. And I feel like that's relatable with just all men, Like we all got to figure out that balance, Like we hate leaving, but we know we gotta leave. Shoot. So I would say Waiting so Long, that's that's the one.
Speaker 4: What's your struggles right now to this day? Like listen, shit you struggle with the world might not know.
Speaker 3: I gotta read more books, shoot, prioritizing my time more. Let's see being more? Ah, what is it? Not even not more emotional, but knowing because sometimes it takes, sometimes it takes for me to leave a situation, for me to think about it in my head and play it over in my head, for me to realize what happened or what was really what that person was really saying, what was really going on? I was saying being there emotionally.
Speaker 4: You're saying being able to process things quickly in the moment.
Speaker 3: In the moment, yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Like I want to be the processes right now because emotional Yeah, because people are taking away feeling like you don't give a fuck, but then you go home with process and then you give a fuck to really give.
Speaker 3: A fuck, and I didn't know that that's what was going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a good right there a lot of people where do you think they come from though?
Speaker 3: Just being so down then? And then I would say, sometimes I feel like I gotta be or it's best for me to be the man, like unphased, like so they're so they'll feel comfortable to tell me some stuff like that time I just get a little too unfazed where I really don't feel it. It's really like I'm not feeling it. I feel like I want you to be comfortable to express yourself. And if I'm feeling it in real time with you, you might feel like that I should have told him that that just affected him a little bit too much. So probably that, but but being too diwed in for sure. But I want people to feel comfortable telling me stuff, so I don't want them seeing it affected me. So I'm trying to figure out how to express that. But not you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It was just this comes from a documentary I was watching on YouTube, just talking about like how artists maybe you can get too big, like you might have disrupted the well being a Michael Jackson not being normal printing justin Bieber's and all these other people.
Speaker 1: Do you think the artist can get too big?
Speaker 3: I think it's all intentional for the most work. Now you could you could, you could aim for that. I believe Michael Jackson he aimed for that. You wanted. He didn't probably know what it, what it really meant and what that, but he probably said I want to be the most famous person in the whole wide world. He aimed for that, you think.
Speaker 2: But do you think if he could do it all over again, rest his soul, would he do that? Because that ultimately lead to his demise.
Speaker 3: I think Mike wanted to be the best man. I think he will probably want to handle it different, but he wanted to be the best.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, what's your aim? Like, what's success meaning to you?
Speaker 3: Okay, she says, doing the stuff that I love to do. I have said this before too, so that's why I sound like this. Doing the stuff that I love to do. Have that jump fund my lifestyle and make it the word I'm able to tell the people that I love. Yes, I want to be like, yeah, mom says she want to go and do this. Yeah, we could do that. We can do that because I'm working, But it don't feel like I'm working because I'm doing what I love to do. Shoot that success but at the same time, not having to be away, not having to be with, not having to be away from home. Okay yeah, yeah, choosing to do what I need to do, what I want to do. That success, man, being able to work without realizing I'm working because what I love to do, and it's putting me in a position to provide and say yes to the people. I love it.
Speaker 4: You know, what's some accolades that you want? Do you know what I'm saying that the music came like, grandman, what kind of accolades you want?
Speaker 3: I just want to be able to make music with the people I want to make music with. I don't want to feel like someone else feel like it's not worth it. You know what I'm saying. Ah, Man, he's not. It's not gonna be worth it.
Speaker 1: You don't need validation basic.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just like, if I feel like dang, Kendrick gonna sound dope on this, I want him to want to do it too. I want him to be like, yeah, I want to get on that. I don't want him to feel like or no one feel like dang, bro, you gotta work a little bit harder, like you can't just unlock me. Yeah. So I want to be able to use all the tools and work with all the people.
Speaker 2: What's your process of doing the feature for somebody else, because now that you got fans, some of those fans are obviously gonna be a artists too late.
Speaker 1: How do you pick and choose?
Speaker 3: Damn, I just dope stuff. I just whatever resonates with me. It maybe sometimes when I'm not there, like I'm not there in life, like I don't feel like I could get at with what I think it deserves. I'm not in that space and it be like that that's real. So I just want to be able to complete the mission. Man, give it what the song. Give the song what I feel like it deserves for sure the money.
Speaker 4: Hey do you feel like did you see yourself get better? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: You know how you like? Damn?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I can see like, damn, I just killed that shit. How often that happened?
Speaker 3: Seeing myself get better? Yep? I see for the most part today is me seeing me balance get better with balancing some stuff like I'm not leaning too much over there. It's not too lyrical, but not a song at the same time, because sometimes you could be barred up. But it's like they really want a song, you know what I'm saying. So balancing that, balancing, working with people. Shoot, then it's a lot of political stuff like balancing, balancing that if you and it's like guitar Hero, like guitar Hero and you hit the right buttons at the right time and they say perfect, perfect, multiple things at the same time. Like if I want to make a song with the producer being from Atlanta, the feature being from Atlanta, the sample from Atlanta, all them things lined up and it's a dope song and I still got bars and it's you know what I'm saying, Like I'm getting I see myself getting better with balance and stuff like that, being more accurate. That's what I would say.
Speaker 4: Do you do you did you ever recorded a song that exceeded the expectation of the song you was trying to record, like damn crt.
Speaker 3: Hmm, okay, so the best I don't know how to answer that, but I'm gonna say the best the stuff that did with some stuff that I didn't think was like.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is what I'm saying, like this shill shock you, like this is what they want that I ain't even putting, no really no effort into this ship.
Speaker 3: And that could be confusing because because that was forever, last time, forever lasting. We was genuinely just having a good time. We didn't know what was going just you pull up, all right, let's.
Speaker 1: Do it, magic ship magic.
Speaker 3: But then that could make you feel like this, how need to treat everything?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, you can't because it's your music, really is your your journal and your diary. Like you're still letting us in and let us get to know you. But okay, cool, it's gonna come the magic moments. It's gonna keep happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just how they're gonna keep happening as you keep doing what you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but artists could get confused because it's like the stuff that they probably the best versus the best double line times like triple people don't even care about it, people not listening to it. But then this right here, so people could be confused. Yeah, that's why I choose not to get into it like that. It don't it's not helpful for me to look at it in that way.
Speaker 4: Then you start chasing that and lose yourself lose Yeah, yeah, there it is lost.
Speaker 1: So you don't. Yeah, the artists expression.
Speaker 2: Man, as long as you're expressing yourself and being true to yourself, then you're on you're on the right path. That's how I look at it. It's when people start trying to express other people's whatever live stories, journeys or whatever the case is, that's when it gets flawed.
Speaker 4: But it's hard not to He's god damn success when you see you can do it, okay, ship, then you go to things with that what they want from me? I mean telling you heard nigga say that, But this is what they.
Speaker 1: Want from me, bro for sure, Like tell you no stick up brother? Fuck that?
Speaker 4: Then what they want from me this ship working, you go to chasing it, you go down a rabbit hole and then you get stuck in character.
Speaker 1: True story.
Speaker 3: That's why I feel like I don't got it, bro, I don't think I'm good. You mean like I'm always willing to learn something.
Speaker 1: That that dope?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's real, that's real. I respect that got it is. What I'm saying is got it is you on the court, you're hooping and you know you got something. You know what I'm saying, Like I belong here, You feel like you belong in that studio. Do Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 3: Anybody got something?
Speaker 1: You know, everybody got everybody on the don't put me on the court. I ain't got nothing you can make.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make a shot at the right time, the right person looking and be.
Speaker 1: Like hey luck, I got luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah enough luck.
Speaker 2: Though, I feel like it's the same thing how you feel it, how you feel about the Golffe. There's confidence, but there's like humility and the same respect, like right and y'all like that.
Speaker 3: You respect for life though you know any time table could turn.
Speaker 4: Yeah eleven eleven year old the money looking at the money now, want to know how you get to be you, what would you tell me?
Speaker 3: Follow your spirit, man, follow your heart one hundred percent, because that's literally everything that I done. Win against some people what they say, they think I should do, what they what the industry said we should do. I did some stuff that I probably don't like. I don't know what what made me do that, but following my spirit, following my heart manner. I don't got to tell my young self nothing because I'm so hard hited. I'm finna do that. I'm finna do it. So what, man, We're finished? See this due, Let's see what happened you see?
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think you done. Congratulations on the project too, bro.
Speaker 2: Thank you, appreciate to your open door anytime. Man, any find words of the people.
Speaker 3: Keep doing what y'all doing, Man, I ain't got y'all hurt everything. Honestly, it's really all that main stuff. You can do anything you put your mind to. Read some books, drink water.
Speaker 1: Keep it simple.
Speaker 3: The simple stuff is real junk. We just think it something else, trying to complicate it. Catch the Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays, Visit our website now Bigfatspod dot com