Speaker 1: And we're back with another episode of Separation and Anxiety. I'm your host, Marcus.
Speaker 2: Jordan and I'm Larsa Pippen.
Speaker 1: And it's been a little minute since we've done an episode, right, I know.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's definitely been a minute, and we have so much to talk about it. I feel like it's time to start. We need to start talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like we've been living life.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of drama, there's a lot of content going on, and so I think it's a great time to kind of reignite the podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of feel like when you know, when we're filming Housewives, it's a lot like yes, summer in Miami, filming Housewives is like hot, We're filming all the time, you know, we're bickerings. It's kind of stressful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, obviously you finished filming Housewives. You took like two weeks off, and then we went to Scotland to film The Traders, and so it's definitely been a busy, busy you know, past few weeks.
Speaker 3: We obviously had Bravo.
Speaker 1: Khan, the new season of Real Housewives of Mine Yammi is on, So it's definitely it's been crazy.
Speaker 3: It's hectic right now.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question. Would you do The Traders again? If you were asked to be on it again, I definitely.
Speaker 3: Would do it again.
Speaker 1: It was it was a unique experience, you know. I didn't realize how serious they take the competition there in terms of like, you know, being secluded away from one another and not being able to talk about the game all the time. No phones, no phones, no controllers in the rooms.
Speaker 3: No, it was just a lot.
Speaker 1: It was like we didn't even have our key cards to our room, you know, we had to be escorted to and from and I think the hardest part for me is not being able to stay with you.
Speaker 2: You know, we couldn't stay in the same room, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I do feel like being on The Traders, Like if I had to compare The Traders to Housewives, it's so different because I feel like the physical aspect of it is hard. It's like challenging, Like we had a couple of those things I thought I was going to die on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, but I think that was my favorite part, just because like the missions, you know, it just you know, I grew up watching MTV's the Challenge and like Survivor and all that stuff, and so to be thrown into that type of universe, I think it was fun. And plus, you know, you don't have your phones, there's no outside distractions, and so I felt like every day we were looking forward to the suspense of like what's today's mission is going to be, and like, I we survive.
Speaker 2: You know, literally, I was stressed out every morning. I'm like, oh my god, am I going to be murdered? Am I? Like? Just so many different things, and then, like you said, the missions were really challenging. Yeah, she was very physical, and I thought I was in great sheep until I got there, and then I realized I can be in better shape.
Speaker 1: Now you're definitely in great shape. I mean I look at you every day. So which one do you think is harder to do? Is it Housewives in Miami or The Traders?
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like the Traders because it's more stressful every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're being thrown into a castle with a bunch of people you don't know, and it's hard to like gauge people and who you're gonna like.
Speaker 3: No, it's definitely a unique game.
Speaker 2: So but I love it. I would do it again for sure.
Speaker 3: I definitely would do it again. I feel like it was.
Speaker 2: Uh and honestly, the producers were amazing. The cast that they chose was so much fun. I ended up we ended up liking everyone.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was a great cast and so I'm excited for it to, you know, air next year. But I guess we'll have to We'll have to wait for that right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about Bravo Con.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it. You know.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm still sick from Bravokan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you definitely were a little under the weather all weekend, but you pushed through.
Speaker 3: I mean you had a busy schedule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot going on. But it's amazing to see how much Bravo has really grown. Yeah. I like it way better in Las Vegas than New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just feel like it becomes like a true destination thing. It's like, you go to Vegas for Bravocan. When it's in New York, I feel like there's so many other things happening in the city that's it kind of gets lost in the sauce a little bit. Yeah, but they did a great job in Vegas. The production was through the through the roof. I mean, Andy's always, you know, a top notch dude. Shout out to Andy now, he's the best.
Speaker 2: We had so much fun. I feel like getting you know, getting a chance to see all the other you know, franchises and just where half these people have come from me, you know.
Speaker 1: Now it was over one hundred and fifty voelebrities from all different types of shows, and you know, there was a little bit of drama.
Speaker 2: I feel like it and the beef is real on these shows, you guys, like it's definitely real, and I felt like I was kind of witnessing it. Yeah, like when we're hanging out with like Terreesa Judais and then like I'm scared to post her because I feel like, am I going to offend Melissa. It's like a weird situation. But I almost feel like it's like other people's beef and we shouldn't get involved. Yeah, and then I feel like Caroline Stanbury, she's one of my best friends. She has beef with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think that was something that I, you know, didn't really know going into Bravo Khan, but leaving, I realized, like, Okay, you know she's allegedly she's a shit starter, is what people say.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I love her so much, she's so not But I do feel like when I was meeting I met a couple of girls on her show, and they're like, Oh, we wanted to say hi to you last year at Bravo Con, but you know we were scared because we knew how close you are to Caroline. And I'm like, oh, so then I can't be nice to you. And I literally said that to him, like, oh, I'm very loyal to my girlfriend, so by the way, I can't really be friends with you now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's easier for the guys, for sure, just because you know, for us, we don't get as tangled as much in the drama.
Speaker 3: So you know, I was hanging out with Louis, who's Teresa's husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was hanging out with Joe, who's Melissa's husband, hanging out with Sergio, who's Caroline's man, and so you know, I just feel like it's easier for the guys to kind of navigate because it's less Caddy.
Speaker 2: I guess, no, for sure, But what about Jennifer Aiden and Danielle. I felt like, I'm so close to Jennifer that I don't know Danielle, and so I'm going to leave that one alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, it's different.
Speaker 2: Their situation got physical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's wild, you know, and it happens.
Speaker 1: But you know, I feel like if it's hard to I feel like you have to make your own opinion about people. You know, as you interact with them, you can kind of make your decision on you know, who's right, who's wrong. But if you don't interact with that person, then it's kind of like just let it be. Just let it be, stay out of the way, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're two episodes into The Real Housewives in Miami, Okay, and how do you feel seeing yourself on TV?
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like it's easy. You know, Look, I played basketball my whole life.
Speaker 1: I've obviously been someone in the limelight my whole life, and so you know, filming I felt was natural for me. And so but the thing, the tricky thing about watching it is that you are at the mercy of the editors, you know a little bit. And so that's the one thing that I was a little nervous about is am I gonna look right on TV and I feel like I'm doing doing fun killing you.
Speaker 2: No, you're great. But I did see a few of the girls rolling their eyes like mirrorsol when we or when we were kind of like all over each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think we're gonna get to that in a little bit. But uh, I just think, you know, look, misery loves company, and I think we love each other so much that sometimes it either helps other couples or it could be a distraction for other couples or put their relationship on notice, because you know, if you're not happy in the confines of your relationship and you get around us with so lovey dovey and touchy and stuff, it's it's sometimes like why don't I have that? Or I would like to go have that? And so I think we've seen it a lot in our personal lives, and so Bravo was like an extension.
Speaker 2: Of that, you know, no, totally. Even Sergio Sergio was like Caroline's husband. He was like, I want Caroline to be grabbing me the way you grab market, right, And I was like, We're just used to being all over each other at all the time.
Speaker 1: I think people have different love languages, you know, and one of our love languages is touch and you know, being all over each other and hints the title of our podcast, Separation Anxiety. You know, we always want to be together, I know. But talking about going back to brabo com for a second, were there any other provelebrities that you bumped into that maybe you didn't get along with or you were surprised that they were so friendly?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like everyone has always been pretty friendly to us. Yeah, I think so, I do. I mean, we did run into Gerty, and I've just been avoiding her. You know, I feel like it's a situation that's so delicate. Yeah, that's the word delicate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously, you know, her health is the main priority, and you know, I'm happy to hear that she's cancer free now, at least that's what she said at Bravo Com. But you know, as the show plays out, you know, you have a little bit of a of a spat and so, uh, you know, what's what's your takes on how it's gone so far?
Speaker 2: You know, what me not knowing? You know, the first two episodes, I didn't know that she had cancer and she was crying and she was saying, I'm gonna call for you. But we're not close like that, so I don't know what she's saying.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think when you have a real friendship and a real bond, you don't have to say the words and I'll understand what you're saying. But her and I have never really been close, so it's kind of hard to gauge where she's coming from and you know what's going on because one minute she's yelling at me and then she's saying, I'm going to call for you. Yeah, And so for me, I just I'm just confused. And I don't want to come off like as being a bitch, because it's not what I am. But at the same time, I'm like, I just don't know what's going on. I'm so lost, like genuinely, like I'm completely lost, and so I'm you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think over the next few episodes, or at least the course of the season, you know, you'll see the story play out. And honestly, I'm looking forward to the reunion just because you know, at the nally and they tease it in the trailer, you know, Russell got a little vocal with you also, and so I'm you know, I'm looking forward to having that conversation with Russell, like y'all keep that same energy, because when I'm around he's pretty quiet.
Speaker 2: You know, well why is he talking to me? Why does to stop?
Speaker 1: And that's my main thing is like, look, as a man on the housewife franchise, stay out of the women's business, stay out of the women's drama. Let the ladies handle their thing, you know what I'm saying, don't get in the middle of it. And so, you know, I don't know, we'll see, We'll see as the as the season progresses. But yeah, how about you, know, like you said, two episodes of aired, are you do you feel like family and friends are reaching out to you? I know my mom has you know, We've been sending my mom the episodes a little early, just trying to keep her in the loop. She's a huge Andy Cohen fan, and so you know, she's reached out. She's excited about it, at least so far.
Speaker 2: But what about you, I mean, I feel like it's good. It's just I feel like my my situation this season is going to be challenging because it's like I'm arguing with someone that you know is sick, and how do you art like I? And I'm the funny thing is I'm not even arguing.
Speaker 3: With her, well, I think, And that's the thing is like, as.
Speaker 2: It progresses, I'm the beneficiary of the like you know, I'm the punching bag. So it's like hard for me to.
Speaker 1: Like, I think your personalities are very different, very different, and you know, I think the way you guys communicate is very different. And so I just think that there's a lot of misconceptions. I know that you come from a good place, your intentions are always you know well, and so yeah, I don't want to give too much away without you.
Speaker 2: Know, lives there. But I also feel like before Alexias party, her New Horizon party, I had called and texted Gertie when she said that I was being fake, And so when I saw her, what other choice do I have besides address it, like, Hey, why did you say I was fake? It's not like I wanted to like ask that Alexias party, but I just wanted clarity. I was like, Hey, I called, I texted you. Why would you say that about me when I've always been there to support you? I've been her biggest fan, and so for me, I just don't like, you know, not having ann standing of where we are in our relationship. I feel like clarity is really important any relationship, and so it you know, I just wanted to know what was going on.
Speaker 1: I think one of the things that I love about you the most is that you like to tackle shit right away, you know, and so if somebody says something, or if there's a task for you to do, you know, you like to address it in as soon as you can. And so I think that's a little bit of what happened in that episode is that was the first time you'd seen Gerty since that comment, and you wanted to address it. And so obviously she's had she's got other things on her mind dealing with her diagnosis. But you know, you didn't know that. So your thought process is let me, you know, let me clear the air. You don't like murky water, which you've said repeatedly, and you know that's that's kind of how it all fell out.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question. What did you think about the whole thing with Alexis party. So, yeah, so I asked Gerty the question, Yeah, but with Todd not being there. Was it weird for you going to Todd's apartment and him not being there, or were you fine?
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't realize that Todd wasn't there until, you know, half way through the party, and so I definitely think it was a little bit weird.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I understand, you know, his concerns and his you know cause for pause or whatever.
Speaker 3: But you know, I just don't.
Speaker 1: As all the guys were there except for Todd, you know, and so I just feel like it was a little bit weird. But I also kind of understand, you know, where he's coming from. But I will say, you know, once you guys started turning up a little bit, and I think it was Julia and Marisol started going at it a little bit on the couch. That's kind of like my cue to like peace out, go grab some tequila, you know, let the ladies do their thing. I think Anthony was the first one to step out, and I jokingly said, look, I'm not far behind you, and I really wasn't. No.
Speaker 2: I know, sometimes you know, and our arguments are like we like to kind of get it off our chuest. You know, we spend a lot of time together and if we have issues, it's hard to like just throw them under the rug, you know, like sweep them under the work rug. We're not good like that. I feel like we're all outspoken with strong women, so it's like if we have issues with each other, I feel like we address them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think, look, as a guy in that instance, you know, you have to always support your woman, right or wrong, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but I'm always right though, right, You're always right.
Speaker 1: But I just think, you know, it's as much as you can let the women handle their business, you know what I'm saying, don't get in the middle of it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. So a lot of people were questioning, you know, Alexia, like, so did Todd not show up because of Adriana or was Alexia hiding something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, look, I think that's kind of the hidden storyline right now, is that there's trouble in Paradise or there's financial issues whatever. You know, from what I've seen, I think that they're doing fine.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a big Alexi and Todd fan.
Speaker 1: You know, we do dinner with them all the time when we're in Miami, and so, you know, I don't know I think it's interesting. You know, you never know what the conversations are that you're not privy to, you know, what I'm saying, and so you kind of have to wait to watch the episodes to see how everything is playing out. And so I guess we'll see, you know. I think the first two episodes they kind of address it, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know they I also feel I also feel like Todd has a right to change his mind. Maybe he just didn't want to be around all those people. I go through things like that sometimes where I wake up and I'm like, by the way, I don't want to go to that party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, look, it's not easy always being miked up and having the cameras on you, and you know, you got to be on your A game, and so sometimes you know, people are human and so sometimes you know, they might want to take a step back or you know, chill out, sit one out.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, totally, which is I think what he was doing.
Speaker 2: So, you know, Marisol, when we were and a Bravo, Khan said, you know, I really didn't mean everything that I said when I said, you guys are you know when I was making all those faces because you guys are always all over each other. Yeah, I was joking. I didn't mean it, and I was like, oh, it's fine. Like, you know, I feel like a lot of people in relationships should be more loving, but I also think it's contagious. So if you hang out with a couple that's loving and gives each other attention, I feel like you're more apt to do that too. But if you hang out with people that don't really like each other, that can be contagious too.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, misery loves company, and people hate the fact that we are so happy together. And I guess where we come from, our histories, you know, backgrounds, whatever, and so you know, to hear Kiki talking shit, and I.
Speaker 2: Think, first of all, Keiki is dying for a boyfriend, so why is she talking about our relationship exactly?
Speaker 1: And I think Lisa had some comments to you know, look, I mean it was at that point, very early in our relationship also, and so we had never really been a part for longer than a week or anything like that. And so you know, like I appreciate it. You know, it's I appreciate anytime you want to throw me a party, feel free, you know, my birthday is coming up too.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting, I feel like a lot of people, you know, we do podcasts, and when people talk about us, I feel like they still don't know who we are. And you know, we did a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a week ago, we did Pablo Torre's podcasts and you talk a lot of shit, a lot of shit, you know, and you know, I wasn't too familiar with the format of his show. Maybe that's on us not doing our research or whatever, but uh, yeah, I feel like the first half segment of the show was talking crazy and so you know, it's just funny because then when we did our interview, they didn't really keep that same energy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I felt like, you know, obviously they were they had listened to the podcast, they were familiar with.
Speaker 3: It, but they our interview was very fluffy.
Speaker 2: It was very one.
Speaker 1: It was very fluffy, and I feel like their commentary that aired before our interview was, you know.
Speaker 3: It was pretty biased.
Speaker 2: It was a hit piece.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit of a hit piece.
Speaker 1: And now I actually having watched it back, I wish that that producer, you know, there was some off I can't remember the dude's name. I just wish he was there, because I feel like our interview would have taken a different tone and we would have been able to clap back a little bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what the problem is. I think we're too nice because we really don't talk about people, and I think we do come from a place of like we just want to be together, I think. But at the same time, I feel like, why are all these people hating on us? They are miserable?
Speaker 1: That has to be what it is, because I feel like we're good at clapping back. We will respond to negativity, but at the same time, it's like we don't start shit, we finish it, you know what I'm saying. And so I just wish that we had an opportunity. Actually, we should try to invite them onto our podcast. That's what we should do. Oh my gosh, But I don't really know.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I feel like the people that have so much to say are so miserable in their real lives. If we took five seconds to research that much, I would never even do because they're not worth our time. You'd really realize these people are a bunch of losers. Yeah, Like they really are losers.
Speaker 1: So it's all good. I think, you know, you take the good with the bad. And I still feel like we came out on top of that.
Speaker 2: No, totally. I just feel like when people like, it's that other guy too, what's his name that vlat TV or whatever?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean that's another dude.
Speaker 2: I mean it's funny to me how many times he says my like.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, that's my thing is like him Cameron. Like these guys that love to bring like that, they love to bring you up, you know, just to take clear. You know.
Speaker 2: What's amazing to me when they think that there's so much beef with me in my ex by the way, there's not. Yeah, by the way, Like it's not like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like what I don't like is guys talking negatively about women and you know, publicly. And I feel like that's the tone that Vlad takes all the time, obviously, you know, Cameron and makes with their little podcast or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: They always got.
Speaker 1: Something slick to say, and I just think it's funny, you know, because you know, don't throw stones when you live in a glass houses.
Speaker 2: What I should say, well, not just that, but I feel like, you know, when you know you're really mature, when you want to see your ex happy. Yeah, And I feel like I've always been in that place, you know what I'm saying. I want to see everyone happy for sure, and so I feel like some of these people apparently are not that happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think it's hard for people to get over the fact of our past and our background, like where we come from, you know. And and you know, I just think that people can't put themselves in our shoes, so they want to talk shit.
Speaker 3: And I also feel like.
Speaker 2: They got they can never fit the shoe, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they also have weak shows that are looking to get ratings also, so you know you're hot, you're hot.
Speaker 3: If you ain't got no haters, you ain't popping baby, So I guess not. That's kind of how that goes.
Speaker 1: How do you feel like shooting this season of the Housewives has changed our relationship in any way?
Speaker 2: I think shooting Housewives and doing the Traders has definitely made us closer. Yeah, just because we've been spending so much more time together, Like we used to spend twenty three and a half hours a day together and now we're spending twenty four hours a day together. Yeah, so it's definitely made us closer working with each other.
Speaker 1: I feel like, Yeah, I feel like it just gives us an opportunity to kind of dive deeper into our relationship a little bit. And you know, honestly, people always say that putting your relationship in the spotlight, you know, could be the downfall of it, or you know, filming on reality TV might break people.
Speaker 3: Up or something like that.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it's actually made us a lot closer just because you know, we were always were constantly talking about, Okay.
Speaker 3: This is what we've got to do today, this is what you've got.
Speaker 1: You support me, I support you, you know, And so I just think that different strokes for different folks, you.
Speaker 2: Know, for sure. But I will say that if you have issues off, you know, if you have issues in your real life, the camera will catch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think, you know what, let it be what it's going to be. I feel like, if you, you know, put yourself out there and you're in a good place, great, And I'm sure I've seen so many people go through multiple divorces on reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, look, the longer that you are on you know, a reality show, the more that your life, your real life, will come out, you know, and so you know the good, the bad, and ugly. And I feel like, you know, you know, people that have been on reality TV for twelve thirteen years have been through divorce, marriage, divorced again, married again, and so I just think, you know, it just it just depends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's life. You know, when you're living, you're going to go and you're going to experience things, and you're going to go through things, and that's kind of what, you know, what happens in real life, and the cameras are to catch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so do you think that there was any friction between us when we filmed on the show? No?
Speaker 2: Why would I would address it on camera. I wouldn't care. I'd be like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say it. I feel that.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like we had a great time shooting Housewives. It was super fun for sure, for sure, and it's kind of fun for me also because I feel like it's like I'm in a new place in my life and I couldn't really date anyone and put them on the show. Before you, just because I wasn't solid like that with anyone. And I hate when I see like girls on these shows bring guys on that they know that they don't really have a connection with or relationship with, and it's like, hey, I'm going to bring this model into film. You know, I've gone on one date with him, but I feel like it's not genuine and it's not real, And for me, I would never want to do that. I would never want to put, you know, myself out like that was someone that I'm not comfortable with and that I'm not like in a great place with.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely feel like there were times where we were filming Housewives where they wanted us to shoot with other people and I'm like, look, if it's not a real relationship or if it's not authentic, then like keep us out of it, you know what I'm saying, because we're not here to validate somebody else's you know, fake storyline or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, you know, they you know, when Kiki goes on dates sometimes she's like, Hey, I want you guys to come, can we film it? And I'm like, I don't think my boyfriend wants to sit through, Like, I don't think you want to sit through first date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I can't say.
Speaker 1: It's one thing if it's a first date, it's another thing if it's like somebody that you've been spending time with over a period of time, you know, And so you know, I just think that, you know, as long as I can steer, you know, clear, I'm here. I'm there to support you. I'm not necessarily there to meet anybody else or make friends. You know, I hear you, what is your take on anybody else? I'm like, Bravo kind with Lisa. I know, you guys did the right carpet a little bit together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like Lisa is in a better place.
Speaker 3: She's definitely in a good spot. Shout out Jody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's talking a little bit too.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's talking, you know less.
Speaker 3: About her situation, her ex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, should even say his name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think, you know, I think it was an overall good past two weeks, you know, with Bravo Khan the first two episodes next Wednesday. I think that's the other thing too. People don't realize that is that your show is back on Bravo. Yeah, on Wednesdays, you know, and so Wednesday night o'clock, make sure people tune in Wednesday nine o'clock on Bravo and then it reruns on Peacock on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yep. I feel like a lot of people don't know that because it comes on right after Her House a Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we've had a great couple of weeks for the last couple of weeks, and I feel like we need to, you know, ramp things up.
Speaker 3: I think we're back, you know.
Speaker 1: I think now our schedules are a little you know, slowing down a little bit. We're going into the holidays, and I think, you know, it's time to pick this energy back up on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I love that for us. I love that for us for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, it's definitely been fun catching up. We've definitely been feeling some separation and anxiety since.
Speaker 3: Our last episode.
Speaker 1: You know, we missed you guys, missed you guys a lot, and so make sure to follow us on Instagram at Separation Underscore Anxiety Underscore Podcast and catch you next up.
Speaker 2: Guys, Love you, Peace,