Speaker 1: What's Up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts Now fuck That with your loaw glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: I'm generalizing everybody, like I'm generalizing when i'm speaking, but I'm just I am in a way.
Speaker 3: I'm just speaking on the experiences of what I see.
Speaker 4: That's a bullshit cop out people use when they don't like the truth.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's a bullshit cop out.
Speaker 4: You can't say that it's true about every single person and everyone.
Speaker 3: You have to say some.
Speaker 4: Like it's like some makes it sound like it's a ten percent. Not it's a proprillari ninety percent. Deal with it, like.
Speaker 3: What you're trying to do, exclude you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: You, Yeah, one hundred percent. I could see where people will get bothered by some of the stuff Joways says because he says it in sort of like a way that comes off a little more nice and caring. So he, being the more nice and caring voice, says some ship that rubs you the wrong way, it's gonna hurt because he's he's he's like the advocate. He's like, oh no, he's a nice one. He doesn't like me I have to look in the mirror.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, I don't be liking him too as much as you.
Speaker 1: I'm crying because.
Speaker 3: But you know, I try to be respectful. Man.
Speaker 2: They make it tough. Though I don't admire everybody ship, they make it tough, man, just know.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I thought about this terminology finally. I call it rat fishing. Yes, And rat fishing is like when a rat when when a woman usest tactics to fish me in out of the pool, cood rat tactics. So like rat fishing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: At first, I thought you was talking about niggas, calling niggasches. That didn't tell At first, that's what I thought he was talking about.
Speaker 4: No, no, but uh, it's economy interesting.
Speaker 1: So I was looking at the stuff and my homeboy was complaining about this girl and he like, look at the kind of picture she posting, Like his girl was on Instagram like posting pictures and I'm like, wait a minute, She's like, is she rat fishing for attention? Because I know her, so I'm like, she's not really a rat like that. Like she married, she been married for like twelve years, but she in a space to where she wants God's attention, So she's rat fishing.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, uh, what Steph Curry wife was saying she was yearning.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, that type of intension. But did she start rat fishing. I don't think she started rat fishing. Did kind of go through a phase of rat fishing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when she got like got in good shape and shit, she started getting the cracking.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She was never a bad looking lady neither. I don't know why. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: They was trying to say she was, though.
Speaker 2: I guess it's this thing where they feel like when you somebody like rich or wealthy or celebrity, that your mate is supposed to have this specific, significant aesthetic.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, So how would you feel, Pete if a girl you're interested in was rat fishing? Is it fail to say, Okay, let's we don't have a woman on this podcast, right, but let's really try to be intellectual and figure out why women are rat fishing now that now because they're not rats, I think that's the goal, right, So they're just using the tactics of the rat to fish. Why do women rat fish, Pete?
Speaker 4: Because in a lot of cases, it's the same thing that we I think we're talking about this before. It's their primary source indicator for self esteem. You know, I think I think you get desensitized to the man who loves you telling you he loves you you're pretty. Yeah, I heard that, Been there, done that. I want these random guys hitting on me so I know it's true because that's the number one way for me to feel good about myself.
Speaker 3: And you bet also you better not.
Speaker 2: But just because I want that, I also want you to continue to tell me no, how much, oh yeah, how bad and beautiful I am too, even if I'm sorry you saying it.
Speaker 3: I need it like you better keep saying it though, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like the average guy it's asked to compete with strangers like the in a relationship or in the marriage, like they're trying to compete with giving the old lady attention as much as strangers.
Speaker 4: A thousand percent people get left all the time, do they, Yeah, yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: I need more. I need more information.
Speaker 4: Pete, Well, I think about fifty two percent of marriages and the divorce not death in this country. Else, what do you need? Fuck, I'll bet you this much too. They said the number one This is we'll get a little you want to intellectual, get a little data different, a little data driven. Right now, it's more than half of marriages in the divorce not death. The number one reason for divorce and marriages in this country is money. Well, primary earners in most marriages are men, so they're not going to divorce themselves. The women do the divorcing over money. Why Probably because they got this little idea of seed plants it in the back of their head that they can find somebody who makes a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Is that really it? Though?
Speaker 4: Tell me it's not.
Speaker 3: I mean why why? Why is that? Why is that the percentage.
Speaker 4: Ask the people get into divorces?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, if that, if that's what the data is saying, like and it's some money being like it iss, dudes?
Speaker 3: Is dudes divorcing like women because of money? My deal?
Speaker 4: The only reason if you're the primary earner you would divorce the other person because of money is if they're blowing through all of your money. Yeah, even if they're blowing through all your money, they're still going to be the ones divorcing you because you ran out of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna say is your fault for letting me blow through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You should have been a better leader, You should have been better, you should have hit it better.
Speaker 4: You should have made more.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it all goes down to you should have made more.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, and you know who, you know who at least can pretend to appear to be making more. All those fucking guys hard eye emoging you in your inbox? Would you post your rat trap pictures when you rat fish it exactly? Rat fish rat fish pictures?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I won't the attention to holes get the rats get, but I don't want to be looked at as a rat.
Speaker 4: It's the interest rate envy principle from the other earlier episode.
Speaker 1: Oh the three p's no no this is that was something related to the three pece.
Speaker 4: Yeah, interest rate envy is I'm going to get the thirty year fixed five percent. That's the marriage, not the junk bond pussy where I can get twenty percent but the bottom could fall out in any time. But then the married girl goes out with her girlfriend, sees them out there junk bond attention like crazy. They get interest rate envy. Next thing you know, they're torking on the coffee table at the club because they need attention to to feel good about themselves, because God forbid, Ashley gets more attention in.
Speaker 1: Her no siblings, gl Pete spot like normal, who got my man? Joey Westside, who's starting to contribute a lot. I see people, I see some girls come talk to me about Joey Westside's opinion. One half of the LA.
Speaker 2: Giants said, don't get pussy.
Speaker 4: That was the critique.
Speaker 1: Ironically, I think that's the problem. I said that, oh, they get pussy. This is why they came up with these ideas. It's because they are having sex with a woman. They didn't just come up with this just because they looking at women from the outside. And I noticed that it's like like women don't want to hear anything negative about themselves for sure, for.
Speaker 4: Sure, allergic to accountability.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we already established that. Shout out to my brother Mukh.
Speaker 2: Yes for sure, So we shouldn't we not even we're not even suposed to have opinions about them at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care I have opinions.
Speaker 2: So you're about you supposed to just shut up and just do as they say.
Speaker 4: That's so true, Well true, I guess so look, close your mouth and open your wallet.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me get to my point. What do you tell a dude who's old lady is rat fishing and they're in a relationship or mary? Is it safe to say it's over?
Speaker 2: I don't like to just I wouldn't want to put that because I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know. Is it safe to say it? It's safe to say it. Yeah, it's safe to say it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make it absolute. But that is kind of crazy if you're in a relationship and you out here rat fishing, like, why what are you doing that for? And then if you ask them, okay, so why why are you doing that? The first thing they gonna say is for myself? It ain't for no attention. I don't care about it. I don't know why women don't like they admit they like.
Speaker 4: A fucking stupid themselves on their own bathroom wall.
Speaker 2: Then see, you do like attention, and it's okay. We all be wanting attention sometimes, right.
Speaker 1: I think I think you solve the problem when you admit you want attention.
Speaker 3: It's that's it. Now. Now it's like cool, like, okay, you want attention. But now she.
Speaker 2: Felt bad about wanting that attention. Huh, And that's aw using they are. That's how like they're wired? Are they wires are like like when you be at the studio and you see all that ship behind it behind the console, and that.
Speaker 3: Shit be just crazy.
Speaker 1: That's that's their minds right there. Why don't they want to admit they like attention? Pete? If that if innately women desire attention, what's the issue in wanting attention, why won't they admit that?
Speaker 4: Well? I think it's the type of attention. For one, they want attention. It's easy to put all a little less clothes and show a little.
Speaker 3: Skin and get attention.
Speaker 4: It takes ten minutes. Otherwise, you got to earn attention a long way on the marriage by some sort of an accomplishment that could involve work. They're lazy, they're not going to want to do that. Furthermore, I think it comes down to that there's this I want to do what I want to do, but I want to be perceived how I want to be perceived conflict, And those two run perpendicularly to one another. True, So if you call them out on their shit, then then then they're in the intersection of their own conflict because well, I actually all to do what I want to do, and you shouldn't be able to think about me how you want to think about me. It's like, well that's not reality. So how's that working for you? That's never gonna, never gonna play.
Speaker 1: I always say that if you wear a police uniform, people might think you're the police.
Speaker 3: This is for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you out here such that if you wear a police uniform it's a crime.
Speaker 1: That is true. You're impersonating. Yeah, imagine a motherfucker in your in a car behind you in a police car with a uniform, pulling you over and just walking up talking to you like yeah, I'm not the police, and you're like, but you're in the car, like, well it don't matter. It doesn't matter that I'm in the car, but.
Speaker 3: You're wearing don't mean I'm a police? Did I did I arrest?
Speaker 1: That's a woman.
Speaker 4: It's like like guys who have, you know, regular jobs, but want to dress what a lot of jewelry and and have a nice not not a nice car, but like like a box Chevy on twenty eighth you you kind of look like a drug dealer and then complaining about getting pulled over when you drive through an area? What are some drug sales? Police should spend more time pulling over women profiling them as prostitutes.
Speaker 1: If you if you rat fish and that's.
Speaker 3: Fair, M.
Speaker 2: You could be just you could just be hitting the liquor store on fig but wearing some bullshit. But you ain't one of the holes. And now you offended because they thought you was, Hey.
Speaker 3: What the fuck you wearing the same shit she went.
Speaker 1: On Figueroa on fig.
Speaker 3: Or.
Speaker 4: Now that so much prostitutors moved to the internet, they should just be getting warrants into your Instagram in box. M. It's fucking.
Speaker 1: So this can't be into actual at all. Their positioning on this can't be intellectual at all.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you asking if a woman's position is going to be intellectual at all. Is that just happened.
Speaker 3: You're trying to give them grace.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I'm sure they think if.
Speaker 4: They want grace, they can go to church.
Speaker 1: They do go there after the club on Saturday. But that's not the point. The point I'm saying is. The point I'm saying is they have to for months going to hell. Man. What I'm saying is they have to think period. Women are not stupid. They know how to think, right, But I just think they choose to feel more than they choose to think, Like right, they put their intuition over the processing. You know that we call thinking what feels better. So I think that's why they find themselves in that position to be rat fishing, whereas like, well, all of these girls are doing it, so it can't be that bad. You get what I'm saying. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And I think a relative to men, men are conscious of the sustainability of systems in general because like through civilizational history, we're out more, they're in more, you know, so they're more so just like focused on doing what they want to do for themselves the way they want to do it, et cetera, because they're in more. It's throughout history, Yeah, and culture gets handed down generationally. Well, now they're out more and they're doing things that are not systems sustainable, and you start to see some of the ramifications kicking in, Like the state of relationship health in the community is not so strong.
Speaker 1: Give me some examples, like what do you mean, Well.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot of high marriage rate, there's a lot of high single parent rate. There's a lot of high unhappiness rates, all kinds of things like that. And if this particular behavior contributes to a lot of those things, it's acting in a manner of self interest in the way that is not bigger picture system sustainably conscious.
Speaker 1: Back to that interest envy. What they don't understand that the single woman that they're looking at, that's you know, that's having these high yield situations are far few and in between, and at a cost that's that's not even sustainable over the long world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, It's kind of like, it's like everybody on the freeway, you know, there's the merge, two lanes are coming together, there's traffic, so one asshole pulls out to the riot and tries to cut off twenty cars up at the front, right. Yeah, the greater you know, seven to ten south can sustain that one car, but if every car did that at all times, it would be pandemonium. There has to be system order in order for the thing to even work.
Speaker 1: Which is why I sen's the law to just cross multiple lanes exactly. And women do have that wanting to be everything that's deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, they there's some interesting special creations man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ever met a girl rat fishing a single girl rat fishing pete, and she tried to hold it like she wasn't ratting, like she wasn't a rat.
Speaker 4: I have met a woman before.
Speaker 1: Tell me about meeting that woman before that was rat fishing. And then you approached her in like a true rat. Maybe you didn't approach it like a true rat. Maybe you was like you still gave her a level of respect, you didn't treat her.
Speaker 4: It depends you got to operate in the self serving fashion. So you can't just like, you know, you don't necessarily want to blitz on first and ten.
Speaker 3: But I mean.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the whole thing. It's like, you're not really going to effectively meet a woman that way. It's very rare because they're not in it for interactions, in it for one way street attention. They just want, you know, reinforcement of their own ego at every opportunity possible.
Speaker 1: Just okay, well tell me logically, how do they think that's supposed them? Sorry? What tell me logically? I'm asking you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was that?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: No, the word you just used logically, why did you use that word?
Speaker 1: Because I'm talking to.
Speaker 4: But in the context of them.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm asking you to logically process for me. You if you were, if you're an attorney in court defending a woman rat fishing, I would tell her to plea. She like, no, peak, that's the logical thing to do. No, she said, no, Pete, I do not want to please. I want you to beat this case. I have the one hundred thousand dollars for this case for you to defend me and this accusation of rat fishing. Logically, how would you explain that mentality. Let's say a husband is divorcing his wife because he caught her rat fishing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, what you're going to have to do is you're going to have to turn it into a self defense case. You're going to have to go on a laundry list of all the shortcomings that the male performed which begrudgingly drove this woman to those actions. Because it couldn't possibly be her own interest, in her own personal flaws that drove out to these actions. You gotta be driven by an external force of dissatisfaction, shortcoming, et cetera. And we aren't in any way, shape or form going to self incriminate. We're gonna hide behind the Fifth Amendment at any opportunity if we're going to ask the question of the woman, do you maybe possibly see that you have a trend for not picking the right type of man, Because that's not good. We don't want to go anywhere near that. We're gonna stay far away from that.
Speaker 1: Away from accountability.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we they're inability to pick the right man. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's that's like a hair follicle. We don't want that. So we're gonna we're gonna stay away from the DNA, and we're gonna just just just go behind you know theory. Yeah, just just no fence, no hold on the other guy hard no, yeah, put it on the other guy. She you felt, you know, now you felt threatened, but I felt ignored. I felt dissatisfied. If all these are the things, of course.
Speaker 1: So take the traditional woman approach, which is disregarding accountability. Absolutely, holy shit, for sure.
Speaker 3: Great way of letting you letting it be known that it's the man's fault.
Speaker 4: Really, where this trial's gonna live or die is in jury selection, because you need you need twelve women otherwise, otherwise the jury is a best going to be as hung as the gentleman, you know, being trapped in the rat fishing you know, trial scenario.
Speaker 1: Yes, huh could you deal with your wife rat fish and Joey?
Speaker 3: If you know?
Speaker 1: How many pictures would it take before you be like this is enough? Immediately the first picture?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, immediately, because it'd be so new to me. I'll be like, what's this? What's that?
Speaker 1: She's like, well, you know I'm posting a picture.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a picture, that's ass.
Speaker 1: No, But I'm wearing a swimsuit.
Speaker 2: Remember her house party three? That ain't no, that's ass. Okay, if you got on a bikini, If you got on a bikini you at the beach, that's fair.
Speaker 3: But what kind of bikini though? Is you turned around? Is it with the throng? You know what I'm saying? Are you a model? Like what we doing? Like what we like? This is a new thing. Are you interested in modeling?
Speaker 2: Because if you're interested in modeling, you know, then okay, that's a conversation. But other than that, why is your why? Why is your ass? What we're doing? You've never done this before?
Speaker 1: But what if y'all at the pool and y'all on vacation and we together, but you're not in the picture. You know how girls do that? That know, the picture got took the vacation, but she's taking herself fees, she's at the water. She takes the picture with the you know, they kicked that thigh up and put that calf muscle up so they can make the little cheek pop out, a little muscle pop out a little more. And she snapped that picture. But y'all was at the beach, and she snapped it from the side so you could see the little figure the cake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll probably be like, that's yeah what she's doing.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, she's like, yo, I'm just taking a pic at which place? Is it rat fishing? That's the point. Okay, there's there's the obvious cases of rat fishing, right, bikini's at home.
Speaker 2: Oh, rat fishing is is mirror the mirror picks, the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Picks, sitting on the counter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cleavage, cleavage out like super you know, just always skin, just sexual.
Speaker 1: Just driving given the given, trying to put sexual attention onto your.
Speaker 3: And then but then wanting, but but yearning for a husband.
Speaker 1: But but I'm saying in the catch, sure, waiting to be tellsden Man, Yep, what's what's rat fishing?
Speaker 3: Pete?
Speaker 1: What's rat fishing?
Speaker 3: If?
Speaker 1: What where? Where's the perfect boundary of rat fishing? Pete?
Speaker 4: What do you mean between what is rat fishing what is not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean really to me, it's all about the little things more or less, and how you're presenting.
Speaker 1: Okay, we go is sitting on the sink on the time rat fishing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not an interior designer trying to demonstrate some new granite countertops.
Speaker 3: That's low grade rat fishing too.
Speaker 1: So it's one hundred percent. There's never a time that's okay to sit on the counter. That's always rat fishing. I agree, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: What that counter? You?
Speaker 2: Whoever whoever in the DM probably fit the nigga.
Speaker 3: He's fitted bad high.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not rat fishing to me. The line is if you're wearing whatever the hell you're wearing, but the pictures of you just having a good time at the thing that warrants the outfit whatever, you know, Sure, that's just you're at the beach with your girls taking a picture. You just happen to look really fucking good. In two piece, all right, if you're taking the picture in such a way as you know what. I don't think it was sam Alito.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was.
Speaker 4: There's a famous quote from the United States Supreme Court. One of the justices in the Obscenity case with regards to pornography, said, I can't define it, but I know it when I see it. It's a very famous, very famous Supreme Court court. And that's the case here. It's you know, when you're looking at somebody who's advertising versus just being Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think that's the problem why you can't convict enough because there is no black and white on.
Speaker 2: It, right, if they just all together and it's like and that's how how you know that that you could just you know, bodyg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can always shoot for the manslaughter charge.
Speaker 1: Like the gym is always they they the gym. It's hard to convict on rat fishing in the gym.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's not. But here's b Yeah, the ship they wear in there, bro, Bro, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: They're so full of shit. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's crazy what they like, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is ridiculous. And they choose certain exercises women Like I said, I was a trainer as a coach. I know that, I know the ship. Okay, if you want to work out, whatever muscle group, there are certain things you can do that will do that job the best. For sure. There's a lot of ship women doing in the gym that does nothing for what physical progress they're looking to attain. Just looks Yeah, it just looks like it's helping.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 4: Furthermore, I go to the gym, I go hard.
Speaker 3: I I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh it's hot and I'm working out. I'm not wearing a tiny top in micro shorts to exercise it. I'm man to be able to survive in a T shirt and normal, normal shorts. There's nothing to stop a woman from wearing that. If I can get it through wearing that.
Speaker 1: Shit, what about when she says it's comfortable.
Speaker 4: Basketball shorts are not uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: But what if what if the Lululemon tight set is more comfortable.
Speaker 3: A man? She's going to say that, but it's not.
Speaker 1: None of us ever put on a Lululemon tights.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's this much I've had to wear ship. That's close because you have to wear tights full length and ship when you race outdoors early season because it's cold. It's not that's why they don't wear them all the time.
Speaker 2: It's it's only one. It's only it's only one kind of shorts they wearing that.
Speaker 1: It's one, yeah, as cra exactly.
Speaker 2: And they didn't they didn't know. I ain't seeing those as much. No more are the ones with the little represent and the cheap ones. They they retire and now now they just they go, it's a thinner one. Yeah, it's like leggings, but just for assens. It's just for ass as ass tights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girls, what it is.
Speaker 1: And then they have that material under the cuff, like Bron Megan look like like.
Speaker 2: They draw in a smile, motherfucker seeing and they and they know what they looking like when they walk.
Speaker 4: In in there, Bro, they do, of course they do.
Speaker 2: And they'll tell you like, I don't want their attention, like and you bet, man, I try not to look like because you don't even you know, you you end up on somebody TikTok looking at somebody looking.
Speaker 1: Like a tree.
Speaker 4: I'll be real, Frank. I'll be real Frank on the gym ship too, because I've worked in a lot of gems. This ship is pisses me off, right, it just does. I don't know, you, bitch, I don't Why are you going to communal equipment and wearing ship that barely covers your fucking pussy while sweating profusely like I want to sit out on that ten seconds after you leave. That's ridiculous and backless ship. I don't want your back sweat top to bottom all over the thing that I'm gonna be on next because I don't know what the fuck you do with your time. I don't know how many samples of DNA are still on your back from the fucking night before. I don't want that ship on my T shirt.
Speaker 1: Kill you Pete at the fun.
Speaker 4: They just might. As long as they wear some clothes, I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: You need the cub Brother for at least two days, make it.
Speaker 3: Crab.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is get off that Sunday. You can come that Friday. You can take a red eye that Friday, that's twelve. You take the red Eye and it'll put you there like four to the more. You get you some sleep, then come to the convention the all day ship flag and fly home Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can skip like a dirt cheap flight to Atlanta because every flight routes through Atlanta, and the cheapest ones for those overnight red eyes. So they're like, you know, you're gonna fly to Baltimore from LA They're gonna route you and landing em in Atlanta. It's gonna be seventy dollars and nobody wants to do that. But you're just staying Atlanta's the fuck worked out?
Speaker 2: Perfect time Atlanta boys to fly Atlanta, don't.
Speaker 1: They But you're missing the point of what PC. This is a part of the rad fishing conversation because Atlanta is the hub to the east for the most part when you're going down anywhere near the south part of the town, even going to New York sometimes, but a lot of the trips so like, they'll have flights that are twenty four hour flights to Florida, and that twenty four hour flight right will be a flight that that that's the hub in Atlanta. It's a layover in Atlanta and the next day you go to Florida. So nobody re buys them even though they're China. But he's saying, you could buy that flight and then just stay in Atlanta and then just go home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just never just just never go to Orlando.
Speaker 1: I just that.
Speaker 4: When I went to go do some just Malcolm in Atlanta, like five years ago, I was supposed to go to Orlando. I was never here.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna say. Have you called it?
Speaker 1: You on that itinerary Peter Peter? They call her Peter to the gate six seven, see seven.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to fly that day, him and the party.
Speaker 4: I was trying to. I got into some trouble over that too, because I was trying to talk my way around it because they overbooked the flight to Atlanta and I was like, well for five hundred bucks, I'll just get another flight. They're like, but you're going to Orlando. I'm like, I don't. I mean, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: I'll get there when I get there.
Speaker 3: So you can't do that though, you're.
Speaker 1: Not supposed to do that.
Speaker 3: No, No, how did you say I can't stay?
Speaker 1: It's not that because you your flight is not complete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't check it back. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let's get back to this rat fish.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 4: There's a whole website called skip lagged dot com that's dedicated to finding routes to do exactly.
Speaker 1: That, exactly for the cheap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: So you said the first time, you're not gonna get a divorced the first time, and if basically in the.
Speaker 2: Way he broke it down, he went a little more in detail, like you said, if you are with your friends and it just happened dad and you I mean true rat fish, I will question it. The relationship not over. I was like, what's that. You ain't never did nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I'm just you know, trying something new.
Speaker 2: And then depending on depending on you know, how I'm feeling that day, I might be like, oh, okay, interesting, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying it then and what if she said her ass on the counter the second time?
Speaker 3: Now sitting your ass on the counter, I'm tripping.
Speaker 1: That's divorce first day. That's just be tripping. It's a square we own. Yeah, I'm tripping. I'm like, what are you like?
Speaker 2: That's because that's just like like because we together, like my nigga, what you're doing? Like, but she like, it's just it's just it's nothing that's dusty.
Speaker 1: No, but it's you see all the other girls doing it.
Speaker 3: That's how old are you, guys? Nineteen?
Speaker 1: No, it's good. Look, Gabrielle Union did it.
Speaker 3: Gabrielle Union is crazy.
Speaker 1: She's married to Dwayne Wade. Her husband is rich. They're not married, they're together.
Speaker 3: They different. You see what's going on over there, nigga.
Speaker 4: So what if you're for Gabrielle because she's a mediocre talent who has to maintain some sort of viability with her looks and marketing. Said looks, okay, that's her career driven behavior on her part.
Speaker 3: I ain't seen her on her counter though. Gabrielle do counterpicks to kick.
Speaker 1: You one piece, going hard. She's a mediocre you know what. I guess I see what you're saying. I'm not mad at that. She's not the greatest actress. She's not mad.
Speaker 4: She's she's not the lady from Fences or something like that, who's like just oh yeah, she's a generational.
Speaker 1: She's a monster. And it's a huge space between what's her name from Fences.
Speaker 3: She's a Davis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Viola Davis. To Garby, it's the far margin for Viola Davis. You just you know the difference in between, Like it's a lot of actresses between she's probably like a six. As far as talent, she's a strong six. Holly Berry is probably like a seven eight. Sure, so that's that's my fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Holly Berry did that losing Isaiah.
Speaker 1: Yeah seven, Honlie Barry get busy like that motherfucker. She's not Viola Davis, but she gets busy. She's up restaurant. Uh, Monique is up there. Monique is probably like an eight. She get busy. Uh Whoopy Goldberg is at seven?
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, and when she's being funny. But that that last one she did when she was like that killer lady.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, whoopy.
Speaker 2: No not whoopee money when she was the killer, when her when she killed her own family.
Speaker 1: That's why she's that's why she's only a seven or eight. But you got to give her. You got to give her a seven eight, bro. She she won a fucking oscar. And I heard great things about Precureus. I never watched it because it was sad.
Speaker 3: Pressure was good, but that movie, that ship was crazy.
Speaker 1: But that's why she that's why she's not a ten. Vola Davis could be a prostitute and a murderer. That's a tin that movie.
Speaker 3: Was like she was in that movie, like how Snoop was in Bones.
Speaker 4: Like bo like and and Monique isn't going to the blood.
Speaker 2: It don't ever be no vampire that never again. But I know he made a lot of money off that ship.
Speaker 1: You know who's you know who's actually really good? And I never tripped off of Queen Latifa. Queen Latifa played action hero on end of the role with Ludacris. It was actually a really good movie. You should watch it on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Some Yeah, somebody told me it wasn't good, man, it was cool.
Speaker 1: They lined. If somebody said it wasn't good, it was good.
Speaker 3: Luda did good.
Speaker 1: Luda did great. Ah, that's cool, Luda did great. I think Luda is like Lula's about where Gabrielle Union is he about a six?
Speaker 3: Maybe he got to be younger her man.
Speaker 1: No, they're about to say, they're about to say.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I've seen crash Man.
Speaker 1: You can't get them all right, can't get them all right.
Speaker 3: But you've seen.
Speaker 1: That. That's not his style.
Speaker 3: It was not popular at the time.
Speaker 1: The faster and phels he gets busy. Yeah, and the Queen Latifa, I saw him in an episode of s VU where he was iced T Stepson. He was pretty good. I believed him as a murderer.
Speaker 4: He does pretty decent insurance commercial too.
Speaker 1: I think it is which insurance commercial, though I.
Speaker 4: Don't know he did the commercial recently seemed to do all right.
Speaker 1: Do you know who's underrated? I know we're getting off the conversation the rat facey, but I don't give a fuck. There's no ceilings. We we off season right now. Anyways, just dropping dope ship. It's cool. But I said, Tyrese is a strong eight. I saw Tyrese as a killer. It was a movie with John Leguizamo and he was a cold killer and I was like this nigga brought out his inner.
Speaker 3: Why get busy? He did?
Speaker 2: What about that that movie he did with the White Boy when he was a mean ass sergeant.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 4: Was that the one with Mark.
Speaker 3: Like that? He was just he was like a mean ass marine something. He was just a mean nigga.
Speaker 1: Tyrese is pretty cool. Yeah, Terrese is a solid eight. I know that's not crazy. He's pretty decent. Like he's actually probably I would say he's as good as Holly Berry. I know that sounds crazy, but he he has ranged. That motherfucker was a killer. I'm telling you, guys, it's a movie with him and John Loguizamo. John Loguizamo was a security guard for like a like a transport company, and ty Reese was killing and robbing everybody for the company. Dog and like he was. I believe this, nigga. I was like, damn, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: He take it serious too, That's really what he do.
Speaker 4: Like He's a passionate, emotional guy and sure transfers well in that way. I mean that's helped his singing career too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I haven't really seen tyres in bad roles where he was just bad.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. He's always maybe he do good. I can't.
Speaker 1: Viola Davis is a ten. Denzel Washington is a ten. Matter of fact, the Oscars is coming up. Viola Davis, Denzel Washington is a ten. Uh Will, no, no, no, no? What Will by the eight what?
Speaker 4: I don't think Will's equal with There's there's some daylight between Tyrese and Will, but I think daylight between between Will and Denzel.
Speaker 1: And I don't think there's daylight between Will and Tyrese. I think I think I think Will is a I think Will is a bigger superstar, But I don't think as far as skills of acting, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you want to get slapped in the face in public?
Speaker 1: Sure? I'm okay with that. Will, Will my nigga dog. You want to squabble up, squabble up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to disagree with that one man.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Will is it great? Will is an eight at best. I could see that, like Don Chile is a ten, Denzel Washington is a ten, Forrest Whitaker is a ten. Will not there. Tom Hanks ten he talked to a volleyball for three hours. Yes, he's a ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tom Hanks is pretty good.
Speaker 1: He talked to a volleyball. Leonardo dicaprio' is a ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. There's two points between Hank and Cruise. I'll say that much to Cruise.
Speaker 1: Is probably an eight. Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. So you have a superstar eight like Will Smith and Tom Cruise, and then you have really just good.
Speaker 3: Top eight, and then you got like a top eight and the average eight.
Speaker 1: Like well, no, it's like they're superstar A eight B. No, No, it's like, uh, they're superstars as far as carrying a film. But I don't think it's because they're better actors. I think they're more desirable, you know, figures like people like Tom Cruise. Excuse me, yeah, Tom Cruise and and and uh Will Smith. People want to give them pussy so people go watch them in the film. It's not because they're Denzel Washington or Leonardo DiCaprio. They're not the great acting.
Speaker 4: With Gabrielle, like like Gabrielle, she's a sixth if Monique, if Gabrielle looks like Monique.
Speaker 1: She would be, but she wouldn't be. She wouldn't be, she wouldn't been them that looks well, that's what make her six Like Gabrielle Union. As one specific character, she's gonna knail it every time.
Speaker 4: I had a really funny observation, did job.
Speaker 1: It's the same, bro, it's the same yea. She got'ta be like a proud bitch, like a prude bitch. Like she just uptight, Like remember and Ring it All, she was kind of uptight.
Speaker 3: She's just uptight, loving basketball.
Speaker 4: The little commercial scenes, that thing where she said, like the on the in the newscasts or something like that kind of looks like the same shit TV show.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, that show that was big Yeah BT show. I forget it. Remain she was doing all the ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, damn forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Or want your thoughts on this. A couple of days ago, something crossed my mind. I forgot what led to this. You notice, like in white movies, where there's a movie that's based off of a real guy like Jack Reacher or something like that, That's what it was. It was the fact that there was like they're making another stupid I hate remakes. They keep making the same shit over and over again. Yeah, but when white people make a movie about a guy, they they just put the best looking guy they could find.
Speaker 1: They know, wrong, Yeah, they know what's gonna say.
Speaker 4: And I feel like in black movies they want the actor that looks.
Speaker 1: The most like the guy. For example, for example, like.
Speaker 4: All on me, sure, Like what.
Speaker 1: Now that nigg that's gonna get me cussed out? That already got me cussed out, fucking Bennie and fucking fucking Bennie and huncle Lt cussed me out because I don't even talk about that ship the niggas cutting. Oh, I see what you said. That's fair. Well, I don't know because they did Will Smith and Muhammad Ali.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they think he was close to you can close now he was knocking. You have the hair in the facial in no facial.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no. You know who else is a team? Jamie? Fox is a ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fox is pretty good. Fox is pretty right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jamie.
Speaker 2: Jamie is probably one of the most talented motherfuckers in the business.
Speaker 1: He's probably the most talented person I've ever ever like heard or fucked with. Yeah, that nigga is like nasty, nasty, but I really.
Speaker 3: He can go drama. You can go kill it. Yeah, he could go nerd. Yeah, like in that movie with Tom Cruise. Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He did this thing. Yeah he's a ten. Yeah. So yeah, Will Smith and I'm comfortable saying that with acting talent Will Smith and ty Reese the saying now, I think your ass, I don't think so. I'm nigga's gonna surprise you. How many people respect Tyree's acting chops. I think most people don't respect Will Smith's acting chops as they should. I think people gonna feel crazy by me saying he's an eight. Honestly, yes, he's gonna be he's an eight. But I think it's gonna surprise you when people hear this pie and they start thinking about ty Reese's actual roles, not him on social media, because that's acting too. But it's bad acting. But some people believe it. People believe it is.
Speaker 3: Really anybody believe anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you look at Tyrese, he's another dude that's never been in a role that I was like, Oh, he's he's all out of pocket in this road. This ain't his role.
Speaker 3: Okay, So who's a who's a three? Five and under? Who's five and under? Oh?
Speaker 4: That guy who plays low in that fifty cent show?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 4: I always break Frank Malcolm's balls. I always take the time.
Speaker 1: Malcolm is nice. Malcolm is nice. Bro, Malcolm is nice. I ain't gonna fore he get busy. I believe a lot of his craft. He works his ass off of his craft. He doesn't just show up.
Speaker 3: Who is good?
Speaker 1: Who is a five?
Speaker 3: It's probably mostly.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be like people who were either famous in something else and are there for the for the name, or just to look really good body. Yeah, yeah, like a short fifty does okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's fair. Five is fair. He's not. He's just still figuring it out.
Speaker 4: I think he's better than five. Like that movie in Alaska with all the with a serial killer and ship. I mean, like the movie he played like himself as the rapper. I was like, this is just a bad name.
Speaker 1: He didn't even do he didn't even do a good job at that row and that was himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like fifty if you give fifty six fifty six.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he's not Gabrielle Uni bro.
Speaker 4: What was that Frozen Ground movie? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: No? Oh, well that is good.
Speaker 1: And you know who's an eight but is overrated?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Didn't arrow?
Speaker 4: Then aren't they? Then? Isn't he not an eight?
Speaker 1: He's an eight?
Speaker 4: How can you say he's an eight? He's overrated?
Speaker 1: And you're the one the people because people will say like he's a t he just.
Speaker 3: He he just he's like O G like a you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jack Nicholson, Oh, he's fucking crazy. I don't even I wouldn't even have been rued him that big is a nut.
Speaker 4: De Niro is like the narrow is action of acting in that he's half Italian and he's just impersonating his Italian grandpa or uncle all the time and that's the only role he does.
Speaker 3: So al Pacino above him.
Speaker 1: Yes, al Pacino, get busy.
Speaker 4: Al Pato is a legitimate.
Speaker 1: Albatino played the Cuban and people bought it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he started off with Surproco. I mean, he wasn't anything like any of the other shit, you know, playing Curproco, and.
Speaker 1: I get what's crazy is people that like his, people that like his big boy Dick Tracy, I liked it.
Speaker 3: What about stallone? I thigga got five?
Speaker 1: No, he better than a five. But he's like Gabrielle, you.
Speaker 3: Rocky in every movie alone.
Speaker 4: I'll say this much.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: Also the kidding TV show he just did. He finally found his he finally found his voice as an actor. I feel like in his late seventies.
Speaker 1: So good for him. Listen, I think he's a seven maybe eight.
Speaker 4: Nah, it'd be easier for me to determine if he was a seven or eight if he didn't only do one movie forty eight times.
Speaker 1: But you know what, so does Denzel Washington.
Speaker 4: No, No, No, Denzel Washington might play the same guy in forty eight movies. Rookie, they made forty eight of them. That's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: And everything and.
Speaker 4: Creed, there's five fucking Creeds for Christ's sake.
Speaker 1: Guy and Rambo is Rocky about twenty of the same movies.
Speaker 3: That's the same.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I fucked with Slid because he got himself this is what I'm gonna do. So that's why I give him a note because Gabrielle Union and him do the same thing, but he's perfected it like Adam Sandler. Actually, Adam Sandler might get a bump.
Speaker 4: Adam Sander did a great job at that movie with Kevin Garnett with that.
Speaker 1: Ship was crazy. That ship was crazy.
Speaker 3: What's that one called? Somebody told me to watch that Vie movie.
Speaker 1: It's not Diamond District, it's something else. He's a jeweler and he no, the Basketball movie's fire too, But this one he was a jeweler. The Basketball movie was he was actually a scout scout in Europe. Yeah, but the movie with Kevin Garnett, he was a jeweler and he was in debt with some people trying to get out of debt. Yes, it's fucking crazy though, like my boy Adam, Adam might be like Adam might be as nice as Will Smith. He I mean, yeah, he's really nice. Adam get busy. Adam is like an a bro Adam sharp.
Speaker 4: And and and Adam's like sample size for like diversity of roles is very little because most of his career's just doing comedy on his own production company all the damn time. So there's not really yeah, it's not really the goal.
Speaker 1: But that's why I gave him a bump for the movie. It's called hitting gyms or uncut gyms. One of them hitting jims are uncut gyms. And that's that gave him a bump because that movie should have probably been nominated.
Speaker 3: He was a good movie.
Speaker 1: He was nice and where he was a scout, like, he was nice in both of those films. Like he was nice, bro, Like I was like, damn, this is really really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm comfortable with saying Tyreeze and Will Smith have the same acting chops. I'm comfortable with that. I'm comfortable with that. I feel that's not gonna be I don't think that's gonna be the take that you think. I think the take is, like I said, Don Tito is as good as Denzel Washington. I think people could feel some kind of way about that.
Speaker 4: I think you're given two points. In general speak, I think a lot of people probably have pushed back on you giving two points to Don Cheeto over Robert de Niro.
Speaker 1: That could be true.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty significant statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because people.
Speaker 1: Fuck with Robert. Rob is a superstar. Like again, Rob is a superstar, like like Will Smith is a superstar. But I don't know if it's just acting. I mean, what's the dude that played that was in Gangs of New York. They're not that Daniel day Louis. They're not that Dawdy day Lewis A ten Is it Dallie da Lewis that played?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think so I gotta pull his face real quick. That's the guy with the mustache.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the worst.
Speaker 4: I am so bad with celebrities. And you hear the ship that I say, you mean the guy with the mustache.
Speaker 1: But that mustache was substantial. That was a substantial.
Speaker 3: Mustache over Gabrielle Chops.
Speaker 1: No, they're about to say she did two enough, they did another enough?
Speaker 3: Well, they wouldn't call it enough.
Speaker 4: It was enough, it was more.
Speaker 3: I got more, too much.
Speaker 1: Yes, let me see what's that.
Speaker 3: Got.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Lopez and Gabrielle You, Jennifer Lopez and Gabrielle You the same acting chop.
Speaker 3: Except she's just a superstar. Mm hmmm. The Lady from the Notebook, she had.
Speaker 1: Ten William Bill the butcher cutting William cutting like he's a team.
Speaker 4: She also was from There will be Blood.
Speaker 1: We gotta we gotta do another pot you know what, since we off two weeks, this is for this week and next week we'll be doing one. We're just gonna rate actors and actresses for the next one. Sure, sure, yeah, just give our report cards. Good looking out for tuning in to The note Seller's podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West Coast of the USA and produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and not Heard Radio. Yeah