Speaker 1: All right, new This round up and Information Overload Hour are toll free telephone numbers eight hundred.
Speaker 2: And nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of Democrats now the list gets longer every day that are speaking out against the radicalism that has now taken over their party. With the exception of elected Democrats, which I keep making that distinction, they don't want to make the distinction. You know, Eliminate the Senate who choose as a president, not you, the judiciary, packed the courts, amnesty for illegals, abolished borders and deportations, Abolish ice, defund the Department of War, eliminate cash bell, abolished prisons, police, you know, wealth tax, confiscation, cradle to grave, womb to tomb, you know, communism, two each according to their need, from each, according to their ability own corporations that public ownership of them all. You know, we saw this on display again this weekend and you have this crazy you know, elected official in New York, Emily Gallagher is are named declaring that shoplifters have a right to steal you know, items like soap and toothpaste from drug stores without getting arrested, and she suggested shoplifting should be legalized. A lot of good that's going to work out for the people that actually paid for it and opened a store, and those stores will no longer remain open. And it just gets worse and worse. DSA offering a tribute to Fidel Castro on his one hundredth birthday. A majority of Democrats now favor you know this, this DSA socialism over capitalism. Sixty percent of Democratic Party members support socialism compared to only eighteen percent to view it negatively. It's never worked ever, rasp me. Some poll finds that most voters reject the policies back by the DSA. I think this is going to be front and center in this coming election cycle.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I know Bernie Sanders and AOC plan to team up with Al Sharpton for their march on Washington. And I mean there's just example after example after example, and you know, why is it? Bill Maher, why is it? Joe Manchin, why is it you know Van Jones and Rama Manuel and Jared you know, all these other people that are saying this is crazy. And Steven A. Smith, who was on you know earlier. You know what are they doing here? The rise of anti Semitism in this party is very, very real. But if you have a more positive view of socialism, you don't understand the founding of this country by any way shape manner of form. Let me give examples. You have this DSA co chair referring to communists as highly obscure historical strains. I don't know what she's saying here, but let me play it for you.
Speaker 4: Number one, is it insulting to you guys when they call you a communist?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you both or obviously I know you both also have independent voices?
Speaker 6: Do you consider you some communists?
Speaker 7: Number one?
Speaker 6: And then number two?
Speaker 4: I think once again when they ask you, what is the difference between communism and DSA, Like, what is that difference?
Speaker 6: Just so our listeners understand, Yeah, we have a big tent within DSA.
Speaker 5: We have people from all sorts of strains of thought on the left, really like everything from kind of social democrats to you know, highly obscure historical strains that I sometimes struggle to understand. But that's okay, right, and that's part of the beauty of this big ten organization.
Speaker 6: What we're working on together is.
Speaker 5: Figuring out how to consolidate and come together under this banner of democratic socialism.
Speaker 2: And that's Megan Romer.
Speaker 1: And again then she says, Cubans have access to their democracy in a way that we don't, in response to if she thinks Cuba is a dictatorship, the people of Cuba. Talk to anybody in South Florida, in Miami, the Cuban American community, some of the greatest people that we have in our country, and I've been down there many times, have such admiration. They know what hell is like because they've all gotten these broken down, dilapidated rickety boats and shark infested waters, risking their lives to get the hell out of there because life was unsustainable and the poverty there now is worse than it's ever been. But no, Cubans have access to democracy, she says, I mean, this is craziness.
Speaker 6: Do you believe that Qba Sunday tator ship, Megan.
Speaker 5: I believe that Cubans have access to their democracy in a way that we do not. For example, I think the Family's Code was just sort of an incredible demonstration of popular democracy. And also, no, they don't have multi party elections, which is a real problem. I also think we don't have access to our constitution in ways that are really problematic. We're on like fifty years of the ER not being passed. Fifty years, it's been since the seventies.
Speaker 1: Now you have this other guy, a Chik Sadik, the DSA co chair, pressed by Jorge Ramos. And if Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua are dictatorships, I mean these people don't want to say the obvious.
Speaker 2: Of course they are.
Speaker 6: Listen, what's your relationship with these countries. Do you believe that Cuba, Venezuela and Nikaawa that they are dictatorships? For us?
Speaker 8: Expanding democracy the democrats small de democratic part of democratic socialism is core to what we stand for and what are our vision for the world. We want to expand democracy in the electoral system. We want to expand democracy in our workplaces through labor unions and in our communities. So that's the core part of what we're doing.
Speaker 6: Is Cuba dictatorship for you.
Speaker 8: I think in the United States it's hard for us to judge of other countries being dictatorships when we have Donald Trump as president, when basic vooting rights arounder attack in the US validated by the Supreme Court just a few months ago. I think we have a lot of work to do in the United States to make sure we have a democracy.
Speaker 6: But let me go back to Cuba. Do you think you waste a dictatorship?
Speaker 8: There are things that the Cuban people themselves would would want to change in their own system, but it's hard to do that when the blockade is such a severe it's strangling their economy. And this is the us'll see to make the economy screen.
Speaker 1: All right, Joining us now is old friend of the program, friend for a long time, Doug shown he's been a prominent Clinton Democrat back in the day, lawyer, political analyst. And okay, so this is the new world of the Democratic Party. Only one Democrat is speaking out publicly elected Democrat. Now, other Democrats like yourself and Mark Penn and the people that I mentioned, they're critical. Where where's Chuck Schumer? Where's Hichem Jeffries? Where are the Are there any normal Democrats?
Speaker 2: Laughter? Or is there silence?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Agreement?
Speaker 3: He said, I do, well, Laid. You don't have to like me, you just have to win. And basically, I believe and others believe that the DSA are not Democrats. They're using the Democratic Party to advance a collectivist and socialist agenda. The Democrats are trying to pretend that they're all sort of strains of left, which I reject for the reasons showing you so eloquently said at the outset of this segment, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, can you possibly vote for a guy like El Sayed? And I have played the clips of El Sayed and his bff, Hassam Piker over and over and over again. The streets will run red with the blood of capitalists and landlords, his best friend said. And on top of the things that he said, I mean, I can go through all of it with you, and I'm just sitting here, you know, bewildered by the fact he is now your Senate candidate in Michigan. I think I know the answer to this question. I don't think you could ever vote for that guy.
Speaker 3: I know I vote. If I voted in Michigan, I vote for Mike Rodgers. It's a pretty easy vote to cast, even though I want democratic control, but not democratic socialist influencer or certainly controlled of my party or my Senate or House caucus. I think this is abhorrent and something we have to fight back against.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you do in a case like Maine.
Speaker 1: I mean, your Democratic Party defended every single allegation against Platner until it finally got down to rape and a woman specifically saying that in this case, now, an eyewitness as he saw Troy Jackson, Platner's replacement, slap his girlfriend on top of the allegations that he threw that he has a vicious temper through a water bottle at a colleague while while serving in the main legislature.
Speaker 2: I mean, could you vote for that guy?
Speaker 3: No? I could not vote for him. I wanted nanaiv Shah, who I think ran second for governor, a healthcare moderate Democrat, to be the nominee. And why they chose this Troy Jackson, who has been called platin or light Maybe he's platin or similar, I don't know, but I couldn't vote for him either, And I don't think most right thinking people who have been Democrats would and can vote for a man like Jackson or obviously Abdul l sayeth.
Speaker 2: Look, I feel the same way.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are fringe groups I call the new Wolk Right that are virulently in my view, anti Semitic or white nationalist. I want no part of those people. I won't platform them, I want nothing to do with them, and I will never have anything to do with them. But they're not running his candidates. You know, what would you do? In Texas? You got a guy I call him six gender tell Rico. He claims that there is not two genders. I only know if two of you know what the other four are. He says there are six. He says God is non binary. All these years as a Christian, Doug, I've been saying, you know, our father in heaven. He says he's running a vegan campaign in a cattle state. He's against you know, oil production in an oil state. And on top of that, he's championing the rights of men to play women's sports and the champion and the rights of you know men to biological men to have access to abortion.
Speaker 2: I can't figure that one out either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sean, I have real problems with tol Rico. I also have problems with Ken Paxson. I'm not quite sure what I would do, but most likely that would be a race. I would take a pass one.
Speaker 1: Maybe you stay home and have a beer. If you lived in Texas is how he's saying.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be a bad way to spend the day.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more we Democrat Doug shown like other Democrats except for elected ones that have no courage, saying that the you know, communist socialist movement and the takeover the party is very troubling to him. More with him on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four to one. Shomp right, I'll final moments with Doug shown, and remember he was a Clinton guy. But you know, Clinton said the era of big government's over, the end of welfare as we know it. You're not hearing that from these DSA lunatics. So it's frustrating to me that the silence to me has been deafening. And this seems to be an environment of fear except for people like yourself.
Speaker 2: Mark Penn has taking it on.
Speaker 1: Some former Obama people have taken it on, some for more you know, former Clinton people. Bill Maher has taken it on, Joe Manchin has taken it on, and then John Fetterman gets abused because he's the only elected official that takes it on. It seems like the level of fear that this is now the old Democratic Party, and they dare not criticize it for fear that they will be primaried, like the way mom Nani got three incumbent Democrats off the ticket to replace him with these lunatics.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. I mean, Sean, We've talked about this in the past, but the left is virulent with their criticism. They do not in any way countenance any deviation from their philosophy, and they clearly have intimidated what is left of the mainstream moderate Democratic Party into this big tench strategy, which to me is capitulation to a brand of politics that is literally contrary to everything. As you said before, we've been brought up to believe and revere.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I think that people like Chuck Schumer for example, or Came Jeffries for example, they're minority leaders.
Speaker 2: I argue in name only.
Speaker 1: A long time ago, I was saying that Nancy Pelosi was Speaker in name only and that AOC was the real leader in the House. I don't think I turned out to be wrong. Polly Market had her leading as the leading candidate for the twenty twenty eight presidential election, and I do believe that is the brain trust. I do believe this fight, the oligarchy tour was Bernie handing the mantle to AOC. But regardless of Schumer's silence, regardless of that, I think that he's gone anyway. I think Keem Jeffries, you know, won't be leader anyway.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: The left will be in charge, whether piticularly it's Hakem Jeffries or somebody else. Similarly in the Senate, if it's Humor or somebody else, the far left, if the Democrats take control, will be the balance of power, and that to me is cataclysmic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, how does a party recover from I mean, two hundred and fifty dsa Kennedy since twenty nineteen, forty more on the ball this year.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people, Doug.
Speaker 3: It's too many people as far as I'm concerned. And they are neither Democrats as I know the party, nor are they willing to compromise, engage in dialogue. And they have, as you said before, quite comprehensively an agenda that is antithetical to both capitalism and the way our democracy and federal system is organized.
Speaker 1: To me, it's just crazy. I mean, you're gonna have. You can have disagreements. I mean we've had disagreement over the years, but not about crazy. I mean, this is insane. Well, anyway, we do always appreciate you being on you know, one of the few honest Democrats left. I guess at this point and there I think their lack of moral clarity and their cowardice is going to hurt them in the end.
Speaker 2: But we'll see over time. You never know. You never know.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell people you better get out and vote until the votes accounted. You better defeat these people or else they will change this country. It will be unrecognizable. Doug Schan, thank you, my friend. Let me play just to give you some insight as to how Craig Cray crazy the left has gotten. You know, Stacy Abrams, the South has been under authoritarian rules since seventeen seventy six. Member Chuck Schumer said, Jim Crow two point zero talking about Georgia.
Speaker 2: And then what happened? What was the net result?
Speaker 1: More African Americans in Georgia than ever before.
Speaker 2: Went out to vote.
Speaker 1: They were lying, they were playing the race card. You see it every two years, every four years, every election. You know, Republicans are racist. There's sexist, misogynists, homophobes, xenophobes, islamophobe, trans vobe. They want dirty air and water, and they want to kill old people. But you know, here we go again, it's an election cycle.
Speaker 9: I'm from the South, the Mississippi, came of age in Georgia. And I know you've been spending a lot of time in the South recently when we've been to Tennessee and Louisiana and North Carolina. And what I tell people when they want to understand what authoritarianism can look like in the US, I say it looks South. We have lived under soft authoritarianism.
Speaker 6: I would say since seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: That's Stacy Abrams. One more thing I want to do. I want to play for you. You know again, it's only you know, democratic, the democratic punditry class, or those not elected that have the moral clarity courage to take on the radicals that have taken over this party. Kakeem Jeffries, for example, over the weekend, was on Meet the Press and is pressed whether he would vote to abolish is if Democrats take control of the House. He doesn't want to answer it because he doesn't want to piss off the people that are really in charge, because he's a minority leader in name only.
Speaker 9: If Democrats win back the House, if you become speaker, would you bring a vote to abolish ICE to the House floor.
Speaker 10: Well, here's what I believe unites Democrats in terms of dealing with the situation that we confront in this country. First, we need a safe, secure, and strong border. We also need to proceed under the principle that immigration enforcement in this country should be fair, just and humane. And clearly, ICE is completely and totally out of control, which is why Democrats in this Congress haven't given Donald Trump's violent mass deportation machine a dot.
Speaker 1: I mean, the level of cowardice is unprecedented. I've never seen anything like it. Joe and Florid, Joe, how are you glad?
Speaker 2: You called?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm good, and you touched on exactly. What I complaint with you is you don't make these people answer the question and they still get on your show. I'm going to use the example last week you had Deblasio on your TV show, and the example I'll site was you asked them how much should somebody that earns one hundred thousand, a million of whatever how much should they be able to keep? And you never made him answer that question, Joe.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question I have to answer. You can go back and watch that interview. And I've had other DSA candidates that have answered those questions. I can't make if I asked somebody a question four or five times, you know, I can't make the answer when they're ducking and dodging and weaving. But the point is me, I mean, I'm very impressed with the intelligence of my audience on radio and TV in my podcast that they get it why.
Speaker 2: They don't want to answer.
Speaker 1: They don't want to and I've had other people answer the question. So the reason I'm putting these you know, crazy lunatics on is so that if they answer there. You know, for example, I've had somebody say ninety five cents out of every dollar should go to the government, and you know, billionaires should only be able to keep five cents. They're not going to stay here and run their businesses here and create jobs here if that's the case. So you know, what was the guy? So what was the guy's name land that we had on radio? And I said to this guy, he answered every question and he supports most of the DSA agenda. You know, we had this guy on what was his name that you can say it on air, the guy running marketing. Okay, so well he sounded like a nice guy. I was very I was respectful, and you know, at the end he did answer those ques questions. And then at the end I said, so basically, your philosophy is two each according to their need, from each according to their ability. And then his answer to that question was yeah, I agree with that. And I said, well, you know who said that first? And he says no, but I guess you're going to tell me, And I said that would be Carl Marx. So you're a Marxist. So you know, I don't know how you expect. Do you expect me to like push my hand through the TV set and force somebody to answer? I mean, I don't know what you want me to do. I think their non answer is an answer.
Speaker 11: If you like he's been on many times, if you know they're not going to answer again, I just don't think they should get the airtime.
Speaker 1: He did answer a lot more questions than he has previously. I keep what I do is I keep asking it as many times as I feel like I have made my point.
Speaker 2: They want to eliminate the audience gets it now Congress to choose the president and judges. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 6: I would like to see the electoral College abolished.
Speaker 2: You support eliminating the Senate? Aren't there?
Speaker 3: I think that as a long term reform, we do need to make Congress more reflective of a representative democracy.
Speaker 2: Do you want to abolish ice?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Do you want to defund the Department of War?
Speaker 6: I do think that we need to radically cut our defense spending. The Pentagons has never been able to pass a budget.
Speaker 2: Would you eliminate cash bill?
Speaker 5: I do think the cash tail is a is a punitive measure that goes against our constitution.
Speaker 2: Do you think that public ownership of corporation should be taken over by the government. It depends on what industry to each American, based on their needs, from each American, based on their ability. Do you support that?
Speaker 6: I think that's a I think that's a fine concept.
Speaker 2: You know who said that? First? You don't do you inform me? I will inform you. A guy by the name of Carl Marx. I mean, Joe. You're not giving me any credit at all, which is fine if.
Speaker 11: You know that's not fair either. I give you plenty of credit. It's just when they come on and there's when there's facts to be to be had and they don't have to defend their position because I'm sure there were people that thought, well, maybe he thinks eighty percent, and they can think whatever they want.
Speaker 1: But I got others to answer it. He is ducking, dodging, weaving. And but let me ask you, don't you think our audience is kind of smarter than they are. If you're a conservative, you have to kind of be informed and smart and think through things. I mean, it sounds great on everything's going to be free, Oh, thank goodness, no anxiety in life, great, no pressure in life. Meanwhile, you take away the whole meaning of life in my view. But when I ask a question four times and a guy won't answer it, don't you think the audience gets that the guy's dodging and that he doesn't want to speak the truth about what he really believes.
Speaker 11: But could you have rephrased it and said how much do you keep up what you were?
Speaker 2: How could I rephrase that question?
Speaker 1: How much out of every dollar if somebody makes one hundred grand a year. Should they be able to keep after the pay state, local, federal taxes?
Speaker 2: How would you rephrase it?
Speaker 11: Teach me how much does he keep?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's fair, But he wouldn't have answered that either. I'm just when somebody's dodging that way, when I'm going in four and five times, Joe, give me a little credit here.
Speaker 2: You're killing me. You're killing me. I'm trying hard.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah. The other thing I would really like to see. I'd like to see film of what it's like to live in Russia. I think people need to see what it's really like.
Speaker 1: Or Cuba or Venezuela under Chavez of Maduro, and I can go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I can do that. That's a good idea.
Speaker 11: See it on your show visually. One thing to hear it sing.
Speaker 2: There a good idea. I don't disagree with that.
Speaker 1: I think I will steal that idea and not give you any attribution at all.
Speaker 2: How do you like that?
Speaker 1: I'm kidding, Joe, listen, I'm I'm open to constructive criticism.
Speaker 2: I am. I am trying hard.
Speaker 1: I think we've gotten more that have answered and exposed more people than anyone else on radio or TV. I don't know anyone else that has been as successful as doing that. That's my own thoughts. But I'll work harder. I'm trying to do the best job by ken, I promise you mol the liberal?
Speaker 7: How are you, Sean?
Speaker 1: So you don't think I'm the most dangerous man in America anymore?
Speaker 7: Sean, you have become almost the voice of reason in your old age here. You know, Wow, you're picking on You're picking on a few people that should be picked on. You know, you're still sticking to the party line.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm a proud conservative. I mean, I am philosophically sound and consistent.
Speaker 7: Well, Sean, how long have I been talking? How many issues have I heard you expound over years? Shall we say the litany of beautiful things that come out of that eloquent brain of yours? Come on, now we have memories?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Do you support the DSA agenda?
Speaker 7: What is the DSA? I don't even know what it is? Is that Department of Sanitation?
Speaker 1: No, that would be the Democratic Socialists of America. That's that's Mamdanni's group.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a nice label. I like that, don't No, IMPLEASMUK. I believe well.
Speaker 2: They have on their website.
Speaker 1: They want to eliminate the US Senate and they don't want the people to choose the president any longer.
Speaker 2: They want to pack the courts. Do you support those things?
Speaker 7: I support a great change in our government.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you that. I asked you.
Speaker 1: Do you support eliminating the Senate, people no longer pick the president and packing the judiciary?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 7: I agree with the abolising the Senate or at least revising it.
Speaker 2: Okay? And people shouldn't pick the president.
Speaker 7: President should what we want to popular vote, electoral college. It don't matter to me. You know everything.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do? You want to pack the court with judges that are liberal?
Speaker 7: They're already packed with a bunch of I won't say, but I don't look.
Speaker 1: You want amnesty for illegals and to abolish the borders.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 1: I live in Brooklyn and answers yes or no. I don't have a lot of time. Do you want amnesty for illegals? You want to abolish the borders?
Speaker 7: Yes, of course, I want to want to.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do? You want to abolish ice?
Speaker 7: Ice? I don't like ice?
Speaker 2: Okay. Do you want to defund the Department of.
Speaker 7: War the Department of Defense? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, So the answer is yes you want to defund it, we'll have no Department of Defensive War whatever you.
Speaker 2: Want to call it.
Speaker 7: Whatever, No, my god.
Speaker 2: None. You want to eliminate cash bell Yes or no?
Speaker 7: Cash bail? I think Cashpattel should bail everybody out.
Speaker 1: Do you want to eliminate cash baill? Stop being too cute by half.
Speaker 7: Sean bail?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Keep it or get rid of it.
Speaker 7: Bill is not a punishment for a crime. Okay.
Speaker 1: You want to abolish prisons and the police police.
Speaker 7: I love the police, So.
Speaker 2: Keep the police, but abolish prisons.
Speaker 7: Prisons, Oh my god, they're a beautiful no one downtown Brooklyn. It looks like.
Speaker 1: So you don't want to abolish the prison? Yes or no?
Speaker 7: Now, my buddy's a deputy warden. I wanted to keep his job.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So if if somebody steals toothpaste or any items from a pharmacy, that shouldn't be illegal based on this DSA member, are you okay with that toothpaste? Anything steal, will steal anything from any drug store? Stealing should be legal that's she said.
Speaker 7: Those they didn't get behind the counter and steal good drugs. I mean it really doesn't matter, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, do might matter to the person that paid for them and the person that has to pay the rent and the mortgage, and the person that won't be able to stay in business.
Speaker 2: All right, you're a lunatic. What can I tell you? You have? You have met every expectation I expected from you.
Speaker 7: And look, I love Chuck Schumer and unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's done. His career is over. Say goodbye, Chuck.
Speaker 1: Gotta go mow the lib Now, Linda, did I not make that guy answer the question?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you you held his feet to the fire for the previous caller.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I yelled at after.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been getting one dsa person after another to admit it. Hey, listen, everyone needs a safety security strategy. Some cases there's only one option lethal somebody wants to kill you and your family. FBI says that's you know, point zero one percent of the time. So this new technology that is called by RNA dot com is so important. And by the way, no background check legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit for it. It has powerful deterrence and you can incapacitate any attacker forty minutes tear gas, kinetic rounds, pepper spray. There's a reason the pros over five hundred government agencies now have adopted this technology and police departments and private security firms because they believe in it. I believe in it, and I'm telling you you need this as part of your everyday security and safety strategy. The way to do it is take a look at their videos online. They will impress you, I promise you, and you're going to want this for you and your family for your safety.
Speaker 2: It's by r NA dot com.
Speaker 1: By RNA dot com slash trade up to get started.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Well, that is a new offer that they have going.
Speaker 1: If you own a Burner SD right now, I might want an upgrade and trade in your SD for one hundred and fifty dollars credit towards a new Burner cl Compact Launcher or a CLXL. All right, let's go to by RNA dot com today.
Speaker 2: You mean Uncle Sam accountable to you every day. Wish my money. Hannity is on.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today a great Hannity nine Eastern tonight on the Fox News Channel. Oh with this lady that says stealing should be legal in America, one of these crazy DSA people. We have Brianna Lyman going out to ask people if stealing should be legal. I can't believe it's a question I'm ever asking, but I am. We have Senator Eric Schmidt tonight, Greg Jared Kelly, Ann, Aaron McGuire, Riley Gaines. We got a great show news you'll never get from the legacy media mob. Don't miss it. Say you DVR nine Eastern. We'll see you tonight. We'll be back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.