Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand the Elvis Duran phon tappen.
Speaker 2: This is one of those you make the call phone taps. We love these. We just connect you with whoever you want a phone tap and let you do all the work.
Speaker 1: It's all up to you. Oh, we're gonna get my husband, Mike. We got this pool and stalled a couple of weeks ago, and he wanted no part of this pool. So anything that we can do to try to get him fired up about the pools falling down or something like that, he'll go nuts and lose his mind. So Mike, yeah, oh my god, you're never gonna believe what I did. What you do? I went outside to mow the lawn, and oh.
Speaker 2: My god, who would you do?
Speaker 1: I ran into the pool, into the pool, I ran into the buttes of the pool, and it made a crack in the pool.
Speaker 2: Dang. Let me ask you something. Why are you trying to mold.
Speaker 1: A lawn because it needs to be mowed. I don't know. I was trying to stake help you out with the work and the yawn and stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, every time you try to do something, something happened. You tried to mod a long list, and you put the gas with the oil, you tried to weed wack, you poke the things. Why are you keep doing things like that for I'm just.
Speaker 1: Trying to help you. I don't know what to do. Maybe I could like, guy, well there's the.
Speaker 2: Pool's done, Go to pool people. I don't know. It's broke. What here's a warranty? Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe there's something I could put in there or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's nothing you can do. What could you do? Pull it's broke, it's coming out? Are we gonna do? I'm not a pool guy. Pull the pool people?
Speaker 1: What pool people? The place that we bought it from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't know what to do about the yard. It's like all flooded. It's going to flood.
Speaker 2: The whole yard's gonna flood.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the water is like I think it's going like into the pigeon coop or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably it's eight thousand gowns. It's gonna flood the whole neighborhood. Do you did me?
Speaker 1: Well? What am I gonna do about the birds in the back?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: God, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: How could you do something like that? I don't under skin you, like, what are you trying to moti waff? You just moved on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I just thought I would help you. I was cleaning the hand, and not help from me.
Speaker 2: By doing things like that, you're not helping me. I tried to tell you that already, didn't I know, I told you that when you pulled the thing out and you put an oil in the gage.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Now the freaking the water is all above the outlet and the spark's coming out of the pigeon coop. What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Now? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: The electric is sparking the pigeon coop or something?
Speaker 2: There's Oh my god, I'm pulling. I'm pugging, shutting, plugged in. Oh he'll get away from it and get the got it there?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, don't even.
Speaker 2: Call me back working Okay, No, I don't know what to do. Don't shut the pro break the hole downstage and get the got in the yard. You doing? What the are you doing here? Michael?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Get the guy to make me out a bawd to tackle over here with that sh the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show