Speaker 1: R and B Money. We are than take Valoti. We are the authority on all R and B ladies and gentlemen. Moneame is tank. This is the R and B Money Podcast, the authority on all things R and B. H.
Speaker 2: R and B has a look. Yeah, sometimes it has a look. Yes, some some R and B is pretty. Yeah, you know, R and B can be funny, but it ain't a game.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: We're gonna speak on it, and we're gonna let her speak age jokes. Few, just few in the building make some noise for Pretty V.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what's great about you, Pretty V is that like you're not like the pretty that comes before the names on the Instagram pages. Because normally when you see pretty man, man you're about to start some ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get tricky, tricky tricky V.
Speaker 2: But you are absolutely gorgeous and person absolutely naturally you got the whole movie on and so it's it's really mind boggling that you are this funny.
Speaker 1: It really is. It really is, so thank you, thank y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We're coming to hang out with us.
Speaker 1: You busy. You're busy too, No, we're not. We're busy doing this.
Speaker 3: We had literally go on to Wilding Out.
Speaker 1: We had to talk about it.
Speaker 6: We almost boycotted, like, well, if we don't get pretty V and we don't and we don't perform as Chuck as Chuck, I said, well, if pretty V don't come to the podcasting, we're not coming on Wilding Out.
Speaker 1: And y'all might have places whatever. But that was our stance.
Speaker 4: But you know what, sore crazy. I love this podcast for y'all. I just think it's so dope what you're doing. Like of course, like I didn't even know y'all want to be on this podcast for just I don't know. I was just like, okay, when I'm coming now here.
Speaker 2: Well, we know you have a musical background, you know a little something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we know that. You know music is you know, music runs deep in your family. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And so we want to get into that because what we feel like is that R and B is not It's not one dimensional. It's not It's not just about the people who do it, who write it, sing it, or produce it. It's also about the people who are affected and influenced by it, who use it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, all them dance moves you be doing on account.
Speaker 1: Too. Yes, So let's get into let's get into where where we're a little bit into where pretty V comes from. Let's start at the beginning where you're from. What is to talk about?
Speaker 4: Miami?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 7: Day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, County a day.
Speaker 5: And then moved to Broward and then I transitioned.
Speaker 4: My mom got married and moved to the Carolina, South Carolina, and then I spent the rest of my high school there. And then I moved from South Carolina and went to Rayleigh, North Carolina, where I studied communication at Santagustine University HBCU and all four years major with communications. And after that I decided, like go back to Miami and figure this thing out, you know, like what's going on. Then after that, depression came because I was trying to figure out like what God wanted me to do. And I was that girl in college. And when you have that sauce coming out in the raal wad, you're like, well where I started at, I was lit in college.
Speaker 5: Now I ain't lit outside of that.
Speaker 4: So I got to figure it out and I applied to so many jobs, radios and just trying to host stuff, just doing so much and it didn't work out of my favor. So I had to be still and hear from God in Miami, and then I went back home that adn't worked there, and then I went back to South Carolina to see my mom and you know her being a pastor, you know, speaking life into me, but I still wasn't hearing her. And then you know, I got a call to do promotions at a radio station in Charlotte, so I moved there with my sister. And then after that I got let off from that job because it was like a seasonal job, you know. And then after that I had my own radio show called The VXO Show, where we you know, talk about current events and entertainment and all.
Speaker 3: That city Charlotte and Charlotte, Charlotte.
Speaker 4: And then I got viral in that season too. I think it was twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen. I was fighting myself in the street. I was like, like, pokemon, I saw all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw yeah, yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: My best friend was like, girl, just do something so you can go viral. And I was just like, girl, what what's like?
Speaker 3: What made you think that?
Speaker 4: Though, like, well she thought of it. My best friend Anika, and then I just act on it and then we were just outside pulling my hand and I was like okay. Then everybody, all the blogs had it like ball alert. Shade was like okay, we lit. But then I was like, you still broke, So what's going on?
Speaker 5: Your job?
Speaker 1: How trans Yeah? Lit into right?
Speaker 4: How we turned funny into money at this point? Right?
Speaker 5: So I got a I got a call from Arnold Teil.
Speaker 1: Were you funny before that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: For sure?
Speaker 1: Where did you know you were fun?
Speaker 4: Middle school? Middle school? I knew that it was something special. My mom already told me when I before I went to high school. She said, God said, you're gonna be in the arts. I'm like, is it gonna be painting? Like what do you mean by the arts?
Speaker 5: And then she's like no, no, no, no, what's you good at? Making people laugh?
Speaker 4: You know? Healing their days? You know, I'm the type of girl child went before the cookout. Y'all gotta call me like please, what be at? Because she gonna start this party up. They wait on me to start the party. So I knew it was something. And me being in elementary school and middle school, I used to always get called from the back of the front of the classroom, you know. So it's just like it was something and I was trying to figure what was Then I thought it was radio. I was like, let me use my voice. All through college, from my sophomore year onto graduating, I had my own show called The Lounge twenty two. I had radio. I was at, you know, programming the AM radio station at Saint oh So I knew it was something like what is it? So then I transitioned from being from the back to the front and wanted to act and wanted.
Speaker 8: To get into the comedian side.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was a very familiar name.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 6: She was leading to what the person you ran into a Charlotte after you said you was trying to figure out how to take funny to money.
Speaker 3: Arnold Taylor, our god, our god, let.
Speaker 5: Me continue that Arnold Taylor.
Speaker 4: I was sitting outside and I was like, I want to whoever is playing this music? Because I was already I was downstairs from them, and they had a building.
Speaker 5: It was like we were sharing a building.
Speaker 4: Was Arnold South Coost Music Group, and then it was my radio show, like who was playing this music? I want to know who's because I wanted to be in the entertainment industry. I didn't care what. I didn't know if it's gonna be a video of X saying I don't know where it was at, but it was gonna be something. So then I heard I was like, oh my god, who is seeing So then I sat down and then this guy named Craig hit me and was like.
Speaker 8: Hey, you still want that job at a working with Arnold. I was saying yes.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm working upstairs and how you know. He was like yeah, because I remember you were talking about it in the hallway. You heard me over the phone.
Speaker 8: He was like yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, yeah, I want that job. And then he had baby Jesus, which is the baby now, and I was doing all his adamic work. I was booking the baby at different college shows like stuff. Yeah, and we just seen each other. I just did the music video last week and he was like, man, I'm so proud of you. I remember.
Speaker 3: So we had a moment like that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Oh yeah, Arnold Taylor. Arnold Taylor uh told me don't worry big out we gonna get maybe outserve number one.
Speaker 4: He was, that's my guy from We Love, We Love Arnold.
Speaker 1: We were on the road together sharing sandwiches. Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, Like we go back like that. He's very expensive sandwiches.
Speaker 1: It's like gold leaf sandwiches. Yeah, he's It's a whole nother level. Now no longer is employed.
Speaker 4: And in the midst of that, you know, me booking for the baby and going to different colleges because you know, my mom worked at Allen University. He had connections at Benedict College in South Carolina. Then I had my connections in Raleigh and Charlotte and he fired me. Arnold was just like, you you're too focused on comedy. This is not where you want to be. Because I was. I was doing his work, but I was so late doing it because I was working out, working on my skits, and I'm like, can to apply for radio jobs? And He's like, you're just not focus here, and I think you need to go go pursue what you're trying to pursue. And in that moment he pushed me to great. Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a fire to get angry at Arnold.
Speaker 4: It was like thank you. So at that time, John, which is the baby, he called me and was like, Yo, do your ship, bro. Like you live like you funny, like we're gonna be good. And then now look at him, look at me, and that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's great. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: I would have never known that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that we were connected in that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love Arnold because that's so solid.
Speaker 1: That's my guy. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like we saved Ronald's life.
Speaker 4: I love Arnold.
Speaker 1: He's so people trying to do something new, new new. Yeah, not all Arnold Arnold, no way. We have the Goons with us too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We love arn And that's my that's my story coming into this space. And then twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, I moved by faith and moved from Charlotte to Atlanta and our auditioned for a while and out live to get on the show. I was like, said Carlos, I said call it. This was my uncle, like cousin DC was not like a friend that I knew.
Speaker 3: Make it up to get in there.
Speaker 4: So my home at the time, she was like, girls, say that because that's what got me in there. But you know when you when you when you But this is the thing. I got the audition that they said come on right and then I was like, Okay, I got these peanut mom skits. I got my ghetto girls skids, I got my share on skins. They gonna they gonna pick me like I'm funny for real. So I was in front of Nile, I was in front of Dolly, I was front of all these producers of the show. They was like, do this or and say this, or how would you do this if someone came to you and did this. Then I'm like, I would do it like this. They were laughing. But then I didn't get a call back right like they didn't want me, but be some own got it, just hilarious, got it. Everybody just moved. But I thought about it in that moment as I got older, because that was when I was like twenty five twenty six, I was like, when you're doing it the right way, God is an honest God.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna give it to you when you lie.
Speaker 4: Right, You don't need to lie to get in God is honest, yo yo yo. Your transition, your season is ordained when you are following God and knowing like it's an honest season and a journey. Ain't got the lie to get in the door when it's for you. It's for you.
Speaker 1: You're I'm a preach.
Speaker 3: Shout out to your mom, because give it to you.
Speaker 1: You got to lie, cher.
Speaker 3: Come on to the actual preacher. Man what yeah, not the lie.
Speaker 4: So I knew in that moment, I was all right, it wasn't my season. But then twenty nineteen he called me back. I didn't have to audition.
Speaker 8: And I've been on the show for eight nine seasons now because.
Speaker 3: They do four seasons in one summer.
Speaker 4: Look and you know they will say you home the day of the show, like y'all get a thanks real time? Oh now does it?
Speaker 8: Nick don't care. Nick don't speak. He let the producers do it.
Speaker 3: Wild Out is a serious thing.
Speaker 4: It's a serious thing.
Speaker 3: It's a very serious thing.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: We love the show.
Speaker 1: I've been on there twice. You know, I've been blessed to be called a couple of times. I lied to get on there with my comedic crowds. You know, as I just stand up in all these things. They figured out a way to turn for the money. I just haven't taken the money. Money I'm supposed to get paid money compared to my honest money.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was little but it was like, but for me, it was like I wanted to take the long route. So for me, it was about doing you know, the laugh factories and improvs. And I wanted to take that route. And when they were like, well, you know, they're looking at me as tank and like, well, how much you want to get paid? I don't get paid nothing. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I'm just starting. I'm a baby in this, you know what I'm saying. So like when I get to a point to where it makes sense to where these people are actually coming here for me, because those two crowds are totally different. You know, I'm in front of I'm doing stand up in front of crowds that don't even know who I am. It's like one person in the audience is like you know what I'm saying, It's like give it up a tag, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like mm hmm.
Speaker 5: It's a different department, completely different department.
Speaker 1: And so that's what I had to, you know, build my set around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't got no rider or nothing.
Speaker 1: I got nothing like no, no, no, fuck fuck you talking about like management don't got no rider everything.
Speaker 3: I'm here, buy my own.
Speaker 1: Drinks and shit and chicken fingers.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't pay for chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a guy.
Speaker 3: There's my artists up. I guess that's my artist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I'm glad I took the long route, you know what I'm saying. I'm glad I was able to, you know, get those reps in in front of people who didn't know me, and I wasn't getting sympathy tank laughs.
Speaker 1: I really had to make those people laugh.
Speaker 3: So were you doing stand up before you got to walling out?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: I was doing stand up my friend at the time, she took me on tour with her and Jess and I think b was on it.
Speaker 4: But it was cool. It was fun, you know, I think you know my my my fan was growing at the time, so they knew how I was. But it was still like, or do you want to do this? Or do you want to host? Or do you want to have your one woman show? Do you want to have your skeed show? Like what are you trying to do?
Speaker 5: It was no booze. It was maybe like a look.
Speaker 4: It may be like a quiet vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like did you sweat?
Speaker 5: I didn't sweat. It was just that that that that pump of that.
Speaker 4: Okay okay at the time and.
Speaker 3: You start flashing your own life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, time up.
Speaker 1: Well that's my time. Thank you man, y'all such a great artist. I gotta get the out of here.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got better.
Speaker 4: And then then I was like, okay, I could do hosting. And then next day they switched the host and I was able to host.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, so you hop very smart. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, let's host because now when you know your lane, I'm not. I'm not a grenad try so hard. Like if that ain't for me, let's slide. Because this world we live in, in life, you could dibble and job and a whole bunch of different things. Like you an artist, you tried stand up? You this you that like you could try and see if it works for you. So that's what I did. The same day, I said, uh uh, get that mic up, I'm for the host. Yeah, yeah, I ain't doing no fifteen of that.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I mean I love it still. Yeah, of course you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I love stand up. I think it's dope. But I also for like too, you could be creative in your own way, because even when you do women shows, you nervous up there too. You're gonna get the stairs, You're gonna get like, can I go to the bathroom right quick?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So it's more of those moments. So it's still preparing you to be confident on stage whatever you do. You know, as an artist, you sitting there and just you know.
Speaker 2: I think my advantage is that I had so much stage time to where the crowd couldn't really shake me one way or the other. Like for me, it was just about finding the thing that worked. And so like I'd watched so many comedians build their sets to understand that, okay, when the joke, When that joke didn't work, cool, and they just get to the next one.
Speaker 1: See if that one works. It didn't work, it's get the next one. That one works right there.
Speaker 2: And I watched them like, oh, so you're not here to make everybody laugh in every joke. You're saying, you're really here building the material and seeing where the moments are. And then by the time you get up build all of those moments after so many clubs and all of that, now you got thirty forty minutes to an hour of real shit storytelling and the story it's a I'm a storyteller, I'm a songwriter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So by the time I got on Stay, I was like, oh shit, if they want to just leave, I'm gonna just look, take my shirt off and sing a song. But I think that now, with you having so much stage time under your belt, I feel like stand up will be way different for you.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be way different for you. You know what I'm saying, just in terms of your confidence and even terms of your the material. You've been writing so much up until this point to where you can dial up so much shit it's a drop of a dime and you'll kill them.
Speaker 1: So don't be scared of that special. Yeah, because we would tune into a pretty be special.
Speaker 4: Would you guys?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I want to see all the characters. I'm seriously yeah, because then you have your time to really you know.
Speaker 4: Just like go coming coming. I was gonna do my first sketch show in a bucket theater doing the Mary J. Bli Summit with Live Nation, but they kind of switched gears, so it was okay because I know for me, when that happens, that means I need to do it. The VN a way, you know, and nothing was wrong with it. It was just more of like, Okay, maybe that's the timing they wanted, but I know my time and I need to do it this way. So yeah, but I'm gonna definitely do it and you know, throw you out the invite.
Speaker 1: So let's let's pull back a little bit though, because you know it's something you said that was very important to me, figuring out the funny to the money, and.
Speaker 4: Don't do that because I already done Google that, Google Daddy Dad, and I don't already did all that. Shout out to upon Crocket. Yeah, he gave me that. He gave that thing.
Speaker 1: Lawyer.
Speaker 6: So you on social media, yes, now you're on wild 'nout. You donet went on the road a little bit. Have you started making any money?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have now not Now I'm not talking about right now. We're going back then, Yeah, we're going back, like what is the process? Because I think a lot of people look at social media and they think this person went viral. They hit the lottery, of course, So I want you to come and give us the process of even or just the mindset of Okay, how do I turn this funny moments viral thing into actually being able to pay for my rent in my life. Yeah, like, what are the what were the steps for you for me to turn into something like financially No.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 8: So for me, prayer, consistency and just know who you are.
Speaker 4: That's what it is, right. But I was also in a space of once I did all of that went on, I ain't make no money on the road. Let's be very clear. It was just more of like, all right, girl, it's money out here, let me try. I did it for three nights. Okay, cool, that ain't for me. When I got on wild'n Out, you already know how it is when you when the first you do, you in your big inner stage. So it's like, all right, we're gonna you're gonna pay me this amount. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna take that. But I was consistent, you know, you know wild'n Out, they gonna drop an episode back to back. We on season one, you're on season ten. I was, I can't season eleven. Then next five weeks from now, you're doing season twelve. So all of that moment is like, okay, I'm putting that in my savings. I'm seeing what's going on. But it's also I'm helping family, I'm doing stuff for friends, and I'm dibbling and dabbling things that like, okay, I should be saving. So I think for me, it was the consistency, you know, and the different jobs that came outside of wilding out that mainly all right cool. I got a McDonald's commercial that paid already cool. Then I got you know, six hundred products and city trends okay that came along, yes, six yeah, like six, I'm in six hundred story excuse me with all my products in it in Cyah.
Speaker 3: What are the products that you have?
Speaker 4: Beauty like workout gear, ear pods, ox pods, like the list goes on and on. Little fake nails, yeah, everything, everything, everything, add thing's pretty VP you Jamaican for real bad y'alla yeah we're going yeah yeah yeah. So I did so all of that for me. The formula, because no one can have your recipe. No one can have your recipe. It's whatever God has instilled this gift that no one has it. You can't look at somebody, so that's tank. It's not can't look at somebody, so that's jay.
Speaker 5: Same with me.
Speaker 4: So I think For me, it was just the formula was just being staying in my word, praying my mother like, oh Lord, them prayer warriors, you know, and then also being consistent and just being determined, knowing that you're confident, knowing that your call to be on that same stage somebody else is or I'm in that I supposed to be in that same room. Maybe it's not my time on my season, but I know I'm supposed to be there. So That's what it was for me. And then again whil'ing Out came season twelve. He left thirteen fourteen, fifteen sixteen, and then I was able to buy my home in twenty twenty. I was able to buy my home in twenty twenty during COVID than my car.
Speaker 3: And then you got on, while not in twenty eighteen or twenty seventeen.
Speaker 8: I got on twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: So in two years, yeah you got you were able to flip that, Yeah, buy you a house.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah you know what, Yeah, yeah, thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah two years time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was able to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Will'ing out in the beginning, you know, you sign on your name and they give you a number, do it because you want the exposure.
Speaker 5: You know, Nick sees something in you.
Speaker 4: You know, he's like, look I'm there, I'm not there for for me and be someone's always say I'm not different this check I'm different exposure. Because we love Nick. We always say that, you know, and then when they see that, it's like they've been riding out with us. Let's boost them up a little bit, you know, let's let's sign them digitally do with all these different things. So it's a great thing when you would viacom because it's thought to be a family, and that's what it was for us, and we were able to you know and still to this day because you know, we're still making our money off the show. But it's more of like this a family. We love Nick, we love what he's doing with us. He's always pulling us and wanting us to be great, just like Charlamagne. Like those are my two brothers and they always look out for me. So it was like, all right, we're in the right place now, you know.
Speaker 6: It's you know, it's something good when everybody comes back. Yeah, literally, like seeing Kat Williams come back, seeing Kevin Hart come back, Kevin Heart, don't got to do nothing, Kat Williams don't got to do nothing, you know what I'm saying. So for the time, Yeah, for them to take the time and come back and do wilding Out, and you already know that there's something genuine that's there for sure, and that's really dope seeing and just my experience being on the show with y'all, like I was like, Okay, this ship is really fun everybody and having a great time. Everybody's gonna make money because all y'all had a you know, forty seven chains on When I.
Speaker 3: Was I was like, these niggas have.
Speaker 4: More especially conceded every rapper in my life.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 4: He ain't got no.
Speaker 5: Net without it, Like no, seriously.
Speaker 4: And then you have a boss like Nick that's gonna always scream your name and room that you're not in. Nick does it all that? He just texts me other day like I'm doing this, I'm like what I'm about to cry? So just the thought of what he has for us, Like just the plans that God just keep first of all, God keeps just knocking on Nick heart for us, like all right, these you know, these these these like d C come on now, Like DC needs to have his movie.
Speaker 5: You know, we need to see him in a film that's like, oh that was that was for him?
Speaker 4: You know. So Nick plans that for us all the time, you know, and they got to give Nick his flowers because he does so much for.
Speaker 3: Us as absolutely, and he's singing R and B now too.
Speaker 1: Remix. I think I need my shirt on all the all that.
Speaker 4: Music and all that year. That's all day. My style beats, that's all day, so talented.
Speaker 1: Love. I just saw him. Its like I was spilling out your spelling. I was like, figure, like what you're here for the breakfast? Me too?
Speaker 2: You said something earlier before we were like y'all was talking about commission. Come on, what you know about commission?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 8: Hangding some lone?
Speaker 1: My love?
Speaker 4: I need something?
Speaker 3: Did she did she do the Caribbean version.
Speaker 1: As karaoke or the carib I don't know which one that was.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't hit the spot in that part. Come on, you know, Fred Hammond, Marvin Sap like them being part of that group. Like I just I'm such a student and I hear my mom, you know as a kid, you know, just listen to Helen Baylor, you know, and I need to buy them and the Commission and the Marvin Sap and the Fred Hammonds. So that's what I grew up on. And it's no shade to things that are new. But I feel like at that time, deliverance was real, you know, if like we had to fight for something that time. Come on, what I just said, What I just said, Let me what I said.
Speaker 5: Deliverance is really like we needed so.
Speaker 1: We needed turning away from come on here you go.
Speaker 4: Seriously, I think the breakthroughs back then, we needed those music for breakthroughs.
Speaker 1: Needed it.
Speaker 4: The sisters, we needed those moments. We needed all that, you know, Tiki here, you know, Kiosha, but we literally I needed my mom. That's all we listened to in the in the house. You know, stop it on Doublehead.
Speaker 3: Had you had you heard any secular music growing up or not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Of course my dad was funk. My dad was so my planning, I didn't listen to all the going up to Virginia each summertime, like that's all I heard was already, you know, and just classic music. Michael Jackson, you know, just high fives like that's that's my dad.
Speaker 1: Five you know, my age group, all of that, my father.
Speaker 4: My father, and it was my mom too. You know her artist is when Houston. You know she's gonna throw that on. But in the in the worship area, you know, in church, that's what it was. You know, we came home, that's what we listened to when we when we were around the house cleaned up. You know, you're gonna throw on that, uh that Michael Jackson or you know whatever.
Speaker 2: So you know, I think if you ask any any any singer, songwriter, producer, you know what I'm saying of this time. You know what I'm saying, they're always going to have.
Speaker 1: A gospel background, and they're always going to defer to the commission and Whinings and John and Kim and you know what I'm saying, all of these they're always going to refer to it. You know, I'm saying, we got a lot of good gospel friends. Yes, you know what I'm saying. Isaac Kreed In Zaccardi.
Speaker 2: And all like, and when we're like, it's still a part of our lives because even if you're not tapped into, you know, the religious experience of all, we are all still spiritual beings, yes, and we can all still receive that information and appreciate it. For what it is, and it elevates us. You know what I'm saying on a day where you know it may not be going so great.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Some of them songs and some of those lyrics, even if that's not what you believe the spirit of that music, it just will do something to you.
Speaker 2: It will do something to you. So I encourage everyone go get your commissioned on. Please, please, yes, go get your windings.
Speaker 1: You want to know what boys, the men and Jo Tosy and and all these groups and the Drew Heels where they all come from. You want to know where r Kelly comes from.
Speaker 4: Get the line and he annoys it if you tapping into that, because he doesn't produce some stuff too. You know, it's it's more of like you have that that gift, but when an enemy come in, that's what it is, you know. But when you have that special gift like he does, you're gonna create something.
Speaker 1: And he has.
Speaker 4: And that's why I love listening to those Gospels and hearing. I'm a student, so I'm hearing everything. You know, I'm like, who did this? So who produced that?
Speaker 5: Or because it sounds like it's something there, you know, in that gospel.
Speaker 3: Rim you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just turn into the Arms and Money Salvation Pod. Come on, I see we're gonna get you.
Speaker 3: See why I'm sitting on this.
Speaker 5: Music is just everything.
Speaker 8: It changes moves you know, it changed everything.
Speaker 2: The soundtrack to your life. You can think of where you were, what you were doing, and who you were with just from one song.
Speaker 1: One song one like like I can't wait until they build the time machine? Do you think you're gonna still be here? Wow, Nigga, they promised me a flying car when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: They're here, They're here, get me one.
Speaker 1: It's just not sanctioned. We haven't figured out the air spaceship.
Speaker 3: Jas be holding up everything.
Speaker 1: But when when the time is, Nigga, I'm waiting when the time machine comes. I want to go back to those like like my first dance, you know what I'm saying with with Atlantic star Play, you know what I mean? Or or being on the phone with with the little church girl I had a crush on and Secret Lovers was playing in the background, like you hear that we love We're hiding from Jesus. That's what we are to you both. The love it someone that's the Lord.
Speaker 4: No, seriously, it's it's amazing, especially, like I said, coming from both rims of it, gospel and then funk and soul, R and B, and of course me being Caribbean.
Speaker 3: You know, you know both size, your family, career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dad and my mom.
Speaker 1: You're a full Caribbean. Yeah, y'all one hundred.
Speaker 3: Skin notes.
Speaker 1: Have you done your twenty three?
Speaker 2: And me?
Speaker 1: No, you did that ship? No, just she did.
Speaker 4: Both sides.
Speaker 1: My Caribbean.
Speaker 4: Dad's Chinese Jamaican, my mom's you know what there it is.
Speaker 3: Chinese Jamaican, my cousin, My cousins was related. I'm not Jamaican. I'm just black and Chinese.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, so you know a little one too.
Speaker 1: I'm the only one not Chinese.
Speaker 4: You got them eyes though, tained I got the eyes eyes?
Speaker 3: What what Casey Mama said about?
Speaker 1: She said, yeah, boy, squitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah boy, you got the eyes though. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: I had this this dude.
Speaker 5: I was like I used to like in middle school, and I was like, oh my god, you got eyes.
Speaker 4: I thank what I used to be so like screwing. I'm like, oh my god, I just like my mom used to be, like girl, please, I used to like maybe, but yeah, come on, James on David, Hey.
Speaker 1: Boy, James Leon, were you.
Speaker 2: Probably It's so yeah, it's so many little thanks. I'll be running in the dudes, I'm like this, you look like me.
Speaker 1: Your daddy. So give us this.
Speaker 2: What's what's what's now? And what's next for you? Because we we want to support and we want to yell this out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I speak this gum out because I definitely want to chat now. Maybe the couples right, maybe, yeah.
Speaker 1: Plass the cup right there, get in there. We're gonna record this. Make sure you get thank you. We're gonna sell that gun. We don't put that gum on e Bay thirty five thousand. What's now and what's next?
Speaker 4: Now? I mean, you know, still creating. I feel like I I've done this for like five six years now. My mom keeps saying I need to work on my years because like, girl ain't been that short. But literally, I think five six years and I'm still this is only the beginning for me. Like I'm still at that beginning stage. Like I feel like I haven't touched certain people, and I haven't touched the people, you know, and I've done the wild'n outs. I've done the gigs where it's like, all right, you know, let's do these McDonald commercial, Let's do these CD trends, Let's do these Revolts stuff, Let's do all these different things that all my peers are doing, you know.
Speaker 5: But I filming TV is my thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Rap Ish Comes Out was supposed to come out August tenth. I think it pushed it back because of the rid of Strike. That's a new show on HBO. Max came out last year with Easter Ray, So I am deja what Updasiah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then I just had my first leading role in Pretty Stone. It's a movie on VH one right now. You guys go watch it on Hulu if you guys want to. I played the lead, and just other little gets and gadgets that I have going on with creating my own show. I have two of my sketch shows, Coffee's House, while I play all my characters Eddie Murphy Inspired and I'm just just creating in the midst of us having a still moment, and uh, I think it's time to create. And that's what I've been doing and just staying. Kat Williams told me and he called me one day because he wanted me to host one of his tours, and he gave me some advice and he called me. He said, what's up V. I said nothing. You don't stay out the way. He said, what the fuck are you talking about? Standing in motherfucking way? You pretty V you know so I so I actually got that advice, and I've been staying in the way ever since, you know, in a good way, not being all over the place, because you don't have to be able to to stay the way. You stand the way in the right room, stay in the room, staying away with right opportunities, you know. And that's what I've been doing because I don't want my face to be all the places, because you know, I want room people to work with me. You know, sometime when you it's too much, it's like girl like sit down. You know, I don't want to be there. I want I want Hollywood or in that space when it's time to really work with me on a space of like this is a fresh new face. You know, she's doing her skitch, she do her little things here and there. It's producer's watching me right now, directors wanting to work. So I want to leave room for us to create in that space. So right now I'm creating on my own until this stuff lifts up. And right now I'm busy, like I said, I'm uh maintaining city trends. I just started my foundation called The Pretty Victory, where the benefits everyone, the youth, you know, the men, the women who are hurting mental health, self esteem issues, confidence, and I'm just trying to help them in that space. So outside of the film and TV, in the comedic rim that's my baby, you know, and The Pretty Victory. So we just you know, building. Yeah, And I've been asking people what victories mean, what victory means to them, and what makes you guys victorious. So I went on set yesterday and I asked, like Brisia Webb, Caruci and you know, Aman of Seals, like what does it mean to them? Because sometimes we don't know that you know, what makes you victorious? Like I be wanting to know, So what makes what makes you victorious?
Speaker 6: That I wake up and I smile every day? That's literally like for me that's enough because I you know, I feel like we grow up the way we grow up and should be be up and down. So you can literally wake up happy every day for sure.
Speaker 1: That's my victory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and every time I do hit you you like, I'm good, I'm happy, and.
Speaker 3: I tell you if I wasn't. I'm not one of those bullshits with people like man, you good.
Speaker 1: Nah, nigga, this is tricky right now, I know.
Speaker 3: But I've found my space.
Speaker 6: I found my space, you know, within my family and my children to just I'll be smiling, yeah, because you know this.
Speaker 3: This is truly Disneyland to me.
Speaker 6: This is really Disneyland to me that I get to do music and entertainment for a living and I can take care of myself and my family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't answer none more.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's mine.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: What about you think.
Speaker 1: Living in my purpose and living with whatever the results are. Yeah, you know I went.
Speaker 2: Through I think I went through a phase where I wanted what everybody else had mm hmmm, because that looked victorious to me, and I had to be set down and made aware that my victory was completely different, My purpose was completely different.
Speaker 1: You know. I Everything is not a bag of money, Everything is not a car, everything is not a house. Everything. Some things are just somebody walking up to you and saying man, you change.
Speaker 4: My life for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, I do what I do because you do what you do that And I was like, oh, so that's why I'm here. I'm here to give, I'm here to serve and to live in That purpose for me is the victory. I feel like that's going to you know, that's going to be passed down to from generation to generation. And just understanding that as long as you're rough service, you'll always have value, you always have worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's my victory.
Speaker 4: Love that. I love that. I love one two three on the Little Keys for a second. Yeah. No, but no, God is good though, you know he's good, and I'm just I wouldn't want to tap into a space.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: DC told me the other day, he was like, what what what you want to tap into? I know you comedy is your thing, but like drama, I want to tap in all departments of this entertainment industry, modeling, ran.
Speaker 1: This, Yeah, you can do all of them.
Speaker 4: I want to do all that.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I'm going, Why not you should?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My face clean, My name is clean.
Speaker 1: Is lean Field.
Speaker 4: You know, face is clean. You know, face is clean. Everything is good I don't got no n I G G eight to report to, So we good. You know, I ain't got all that extra baggage.
Speaker 8: You got no kids you know.
Speaker 1: That I know of?
Speaker 3: You know, wold what no kids that you know of?
Speaker 4: So I'm like, okay, you know, and I'm good. I love where I'm at right now. I love the space that I'm in. I love that I could just report to me and only me, you know, my mama when she called me god when he says, so, you know, I feeling with my friends. But other than that, I don't got all that extra distractions. So right now to answer his question, the now and you know what we you know what's to come is just having fun and creating and tapping into film and TV even more. You know these brands, the modeling, my Pretty Victory Foundation. Talking to the young kids. I've already went to like what we did, Terrence, like four five schools already and just talking to kids about the mind. The mine is a battlefield. That mine up there that y'all type of stories, you different visions that you're like, what was that? You know, your trauma comes back?
Speaker 1: You know how to decipher those things right, audit them and break them down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you driving a car, you think about what happened to you five when he was five like.
Speaker 9: That, you know.
Speaker 4: So that's just what people. People go through that, Yeah yeah, and they don't know how to uh, you know, handle that. So they resulting to jumping over the cliff, you know, jumping over the building because they don't know who to talk to. They don't the person that they want to talk to is not patient with them, you know. So I want what I'm doing just be a outlet, just talk speak nine and Jesus. But you know, I think he does investments down here to help and I'm one of them.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love you, you know.
Speaker 3: But as you're clearing your mind, we want to get into.
Speaker 1: Your mind, your musical.
Speaker 4: Mind, my musical mind.
Speaker 1: We don't kid. Pretty pretty holy he sings whatever key whatever, and it sounds pretty pretty v We want to know talk five, your top five, h t your song? You got to you got to show you go to doll up jo?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, what it be?
Speaker 9: Oh your tape?
Speaker 4: Take it? By the way, how's your here?
Speaker 1: So bad?
Speaker 4: Because not didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, so bad, but pretty big?
Speaker 4: Top five? Okay, Bob five R and B singers. Is matter like girl, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: World love a Janet? Yeah, I love Janet.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, I.
Speaker 8: Love a Jam.
Speaker 4: I'm so like because I listen to everything and I just like always be like, who's my favorite because I just love them?
Speaker 5: But Janet, Michael.
Speaker 8: Kenny, Kenny, Kenny.
Speaker 1: Price, Robert Robert Seves.
Speaker 8: That's three.
Speaker 4: Jesus, he's there too, that's three or two?
Speaker 1: Said Jesus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who else? Because I'm trying to get a female now, because it's a female. I'm gonna go to my my guys. I love Mary, of course, we all we love Mary.
Speaker 8: That's that's four.
Speaker 4: Do you think you think because I have a whole bunch of people. You know, I love a Vant. You know, I thought I was in all videos like that Olivia slide Over. Definitely a Vant and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh god yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know what's so crazy? And I don't want. I don't want anybody to feel away because I say this name.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't want. But I I'm gonna tell you a background about this this artist that I'm gonna say, like I played and played and played their music out like like to the fullest, like I am a. I'm a supporter of their work, and I just think there's just such a genius, you know. And I mean I have other artists that I think are great too, But I used to like that was that played in my MoMA car. They played in my mom car, they played when I was upstairs. I just had, like I just everything about their videos. It was just It's just it was everything. And I mean again, I love I love them down like it was and being handsome as well, like Tank, Like I think Tank is here, You're my top You're my top six all day, I tell you someone' like I love Tank like it isn't it doesn't it like a mom played all these music out and I'm like, okay, Tank, So literally, yes, the best I did. It's Tank all day. Every day. I just always be like, oh my god, please don't go. Maybe I deserve this goes on and on and then what you do Leah, like just studying that, you know, and like I love Missy such a great friend. And when she broken down, if that was you, I was like, what, Like I love him more like you know, So it was all of that. So I love you, and I think you're I think it's a special thing that you have and even when you're the ear and all that stuff happened, I was on my phone. I was like, wow, just god, I just hope you bless him because it's the gift. Your gift can't die. You know, you have a purpose, you have an assignment. So it's just like you got to push through and purge that, you know, and it's it's never too late. I don't care how old y'all what it is or no, keep going, you know. So yeah, like you're one of my topic. Yeah yeah, and it's Joe and then it's you know the guys, and it's Joe, then you know, all the greats. But I love it. I love I love anything that could make me move and make me in a space of you know, it's a you know, goddamn it's some girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: I just love music.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. You get more. You've got more music, your top five R and B songs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, Jim Jams, Oh, I love what's the artist with keithwet cut close? Hello? I love? Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, it's not surrender. Who's Who's surrender?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Not? That?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: That's the cut? Close? Surrender? Yeah, that song I love cut close?
Speaker 1: Is it Surrender Surrender?
Speaker 3: Back cut close?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 8: I mean s w V anything thats WV for me?
Speaker 7: Uh uh.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, the one Class Girls too, Brandy m.
Speaker 3: I see, Yeah, I love.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 3: To sing every song.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 4: I love Brandy. Mm hmmm, uh I love.
Speaker 8: What's the.
Speaker 4: I'm such I want to go back because I know, like all these hits, that's that took me back and felt good driving the car my dad like, I love said the name? What is that song? Who's that boy?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: Keep saying mm hmm, Saturday Sunday?
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 3: That's not it?
Speaker 1: That one?
Speaker 4: No, that's not it. I love them? What am I winning by? Mom?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 3: Three four?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not yeah?
Speaker 1: Four moon was three four.
Speaker 4: Jesus What I like? I don't know right now. They don't have to be okay intro intro remember think something baby, let.
Speaker 1: Me come inside.
Speaker 3: Age Yeah, and then I love songwriters who ever lived? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then I love uh they had a group and it was I think one of the group now is in uh Cisco's group about I love cheers like I'm back then, right, So that's me, that's my genuine But yeah, I mean, but I'm that moment like I just came into.
Speaker 1: Player, I parked in the group, like your style. Okay, here we go. We're about to build a Vultron. You're super R and B artists. All right, we're gonna build it all right, like build a bear this vote, but it's Vultron. Do you ever see Voltron before your time? Vultron? We're gonna we're gonna grab an artist. You're gonna take an artist and get the vocal from an artist. You're going to get the performance style from an artist, the styling from an artist, and the passion of an artist. All right.
Speaker 3: So if you're making your super R and B artists, who are you getting the vocal from?
Speaker 1: M all the artists you know? In love? What vocal are you grabbing to start to make that.
Speaker 4: Jesus?
Speaker 1: Who got the voice? Who got the voice? Got the voice?
Speaker 3: Who's gonna be your least singer?
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: A fan and a fan Yeah, okay, fantastic fans gonna be crying, don't cry.
Speaker 1: Sweat and sweat crack performance style.
Speaker 8: Tina huh mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Fantasian Tina Turner because yeah, we're already close.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like where you're going, Tina, Yeah, yeah for sure, legs style, Yeah, let the fly got the fly fits so.
Speaker 4: Little on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Tin super.
Speaker 1: Woman, That's yeah, I like it. The passion, the hard of the artists. Muh hm.
Speaker 8: Said Fan, he said, Tina, he said, And I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 8: Dana Ross mm hmmm yeah, down before all day, every day.
Speaker 3: That is a cold artist.
Speaker 5: I love Dana you said she the first to go full Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Dana Ross.
Speaker 3: I'm signing that artist.
Speaker 1: God yeah, bedding War for sure.
Speaker 4: Diana Ross.
Speaker 5: The passion she has, like come on now, you see her performance stand alone, but she does her on the crowd in the uh what park?
Speaker 1: There is? Central Park, eight hundred thousand. See this woman holding it down, holding it down.
Speaker 4: I'm coming seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But that raft to me is like a Michael like seeing his videos from people collapsing and like he just liked it. Oh yeah, no, I ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm going to try to recreate that. I love people gonna think they're probably gonna look at.
Speaker 3: Me, they're like, get to your son, man, gonna start singing.
Speaker 4: Because I got nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm coming out that toaster. They're like, what doing?
Speaker 4: That's basically what it is.
Speaker 1: Like, it's gonna be so quiet, I'm gonna be able to hear somebody say that, what's this? Nigga?
Speaker 4: I love this podcast so fun, so refreshing.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm just just love it.
Speaker 4: You know, cute.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: About time.
Speaker 1: Now you flipping? I thought I saw that wow about.
Speaker 4: Money long coming here?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, I ain't saying no nature. Hey, I ain't saying no nigh. Ain't saying no names, no name. Where you was, what you did?
Speaker 1: Don't say? I ain't saying no names.
Speaker 6: Very important segment of this show. Perfect storytime, story story time. So we want to know pretty these I ain't saying no names. Okay, will you tell us a story funny or fucked up? Are funny and fucked up? Your travels in this industry, in this industry, this industry, you know something that might have happened as you're just like, man.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this shit.
Speaker 6: Now you get to come on here and tell a story. But she ain't got to say no names. That's the only rule to this game is you can't say the names.
Speaker 5: Okay, Robert Fozzess, shit, damn well, I would just go back.
Speaker 4: I mean, I haven't like I mean, like I said, like i'd be having my little moments while I'm getting turned off real quick.
Speaker 5: But it was a moment where I tried to hit him with a little at l you know.
Speaker 4: And what's her name, New New London. Yeah, it was in the car with t I and it was talking and she was like, you know, I wish you could see what I see. So I should have when I said gay on somebody when I was on the phone, right, I was talking to somebody and we're just talking and just letting them, letting them know like I like them. I think you're attractive, You're handsome and all that good stuff. And you know, he was like I like you too, and you know, just like pouring my heart out right, and then they you know, I'm a libro, I'm October. I don't do the sign stuff, but you know, I'm you know, like I'm like, you know, just staying like you know. So then I threw it all right, I wish you could see what I see. And then he responds on the phone and say what do you see? And I said that that's how I got that fall. If he don't know at L, he did know at L he knew that everybody know that I'm trying to run game. But that an't work. I said, do not tell nobody in that studio what I just did. The wrong response threw you off, he I said, I wish you could see what I see.
Speaker 1: What do you see? Well, damn Ship?
Speaker 5: I said, okay, well I want to face. I'm like, oh my god, never again.
Speaker 1: I see uh Ship call you back like wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And this was before I even got to him.
Speaker 3: Right now, you got mad at him because your game didn't It didn't work.
Speaker 4: So I said, okay, but now when I got into this space, I really have nobody to try me or I haven't really had nothing that throws me off, like somebody Bread was thinking, and I don't want to say no names. I'm like, oh lord, you want that mic like that.
Speaker 1: You gotta got to floss that you want to don't do that?
Speaker 4: That is that back too.
Speaker 1: It's really it's really the stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's that gut.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: That parodic got a kick in what.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: That pro and kicking there that's the problem.
Speaker 4: That means you got to re up somewhere.
Speaker 1: You ain't got the proper biotic.
Speaker 4: You got to go get that problem.
Speaker 1: If that b m ain't moving properly, it sit in there. Editor, yep, come up about your come up out your mouth because.
Speaker 4: I've ran into uh, you know guys, brand Rand.
Speaker 5: That's a Miamy thing, ran Ran is.
Speaker 1: That like that's that's like flute out, Yeah, floutouts r Rand. Okay, okay, period with t tlenty.
Speaker 4: Of people, that's like, oh my god, that breath, thank god.
Speaker 2: You know what I'll be wondering, Oh, they have to because because when a person consistently has bad breath.
Speaker 3: Like come on, they just have a bad day.
Speaker 1: You sucking up the whole car.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta smelling that back tooth that need to be shot.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That molar was jack Bowlers betraying, Like what.
Speaker 4: Like I'm confused, Like now I want to put it in a show hold, like it's yeah, that needs to be thrown out. That that's an infected too. That meant infected anytime you put me infected.
Speaker 1: That and that gun can't save you then in the fighting, And yeah I can't.
Speaker 5: But that was my that was my story that I literally laugh at. I don't do it all that no more.
Speaker 1: Do you ever? Have you ever?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you still run into him from time to time?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, I see him on social media and I'd be like, oh, yeah, it ain't work on you.
Speaker 4: I ain't never do it again.
Speaker 1: It is he is?
Speaker 9: He is?
Speaker 1: He a nice guy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But what if he came back at you.
Speaker 3: And was like I see it now.
Speaker 5: Now you probably like, oh my god, I should have listened.
Speaker 1: Now, that would work.
Speaker 4: No, because I always look at I always look at this though. Any guy that you know tried to talk or we've you know, did our little one choos, it's like, huh, God, ain't gonna give me you no more? You don't.
Speaker 1: You never double them back?
Speaker 4: I have, but then the double back is still like oh, I mean, sometimes people don't understand and new you you know, jealousy comes in and security comes in. Souse you knew, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You knew, and it's okay to be new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's okay too.
Speaker 5: And it's not about oh I'm always I'm a humble like breathe like I have.
Speaker 4: To, you know, be that. But I think for me, it's more like if you don't understand why I'm going now because the vena that you had a Divanna or Divina, whichever name you want to call me. Back then, it was in that space of trying to figure it out. But I still have the heart. Now I see what God is doing. If you can't accept me now, you're gonna have to slide. That means it's the jealousy come in or why you're working so much? Got all that's going on?
Speaker 1: Are you're always around the cannon?
Speaker 5: Look you about to get pregnant?
Speaker 1: You know you're going ahead little cannon? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Are you around all the homeboys?
Speaker 8: I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So pretty V you are awesome. Thinks you're absolutely hilarious. You're family to us. That's a great time. Our space is your space.
Speaker 3: Thank you at all time.
Speaker 1: So whatever you're promoting, whatever we're we're going to buy it. I don't don't know if any of those products are mail products, but for the kids, you can get some pretty V. You know what I'm saying. For the old lady. I had a daughter. You know what I'm saying. It's some pretty V for the old lady and and thank you.
Speaker 8: Thank we appreciate you, Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 4: Finally, thank you.
Speaker 3: Valentine.
Speaker 1: And this is the Army Money Podcast, the authority on all things R and B.
Speaker 4: I wanted to say something, Yes, I wanted to say something, thank you guys for having me. Seriously, so much more to come. Like I said, we haven't even touched the brands that I just signed to. Right, I'm gonna keep that on the load, you know, But it's more I want to tell you guys something. Just keep going right, Just keep letting goud use y'all in this season like whatever y'all will be going through y'all secret space and your secret you know, moments where it's nobody around and you got to thinking about things. Just let God intervene, you know, and just keep pushing forward and continue to just purge out the greatness that y'all have, you know, because.
Speaker 8: It's it's ordained.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I love this.
Speaker 8: I love this combination.
Speaker 4: And I don't know what to see what God puts his podcast and where he's already doing it, you know, because this is the outlook of people. You know, you don't know who's your booking.
Speaker 8: And this is their voice, you know, and it's it's okay.
Speaker 4: To talk, you know, and you guys want to listen to him, So just keep going.
Speaker 9: I know this and this is.
Speaker 2: A R and Money.
Speaker 6: R and B Money is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Don't forget to subscribe to and rate our show, and you can connect with us on social media at Jay Valentine and at the Real Tank. For the extended episode, subscribe to YouTube dot com or slash R and B Money