Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. A big week as President Trump is now sending representatives to Saudi Arabia, where discussions for peace talks and hopefully the beginning of peace in Europe will begin. The President writing a letter to the Mullas in Iran giving them one last chance for any place, anytime, anywhere, inspections. I doubt they will take it. They've already said they will not. And if that's the case, if the IAEA and other reports are correct, there will be no other option for the world unless we want to live through a nuclear holocaust, which is a risk that I don't think the world can take because I believe with the radicalism of Convert or Die coupled with nuclear weapons, that that could equal a modern day holocaust, and we can't have that ever happen. So watching that very closely. We're also on a fact checking mission as Republicans now need a continuing resolution, and the timing of this was just poorly done on every front. But when the Democrats are just flat out lying about what the Republicans are hurting law enforcement, know that is false. Like everything else they say, Republicans are completely eliminating and acting fiscal year twenty twenty four projects, including those of Republicans. This is a partisan built It's only partisan is the Democrats won't touch it. Dear mongering on issues unrelated to this. He's going to take away Medicare and Social Security and Medicaid and on. It's the same lies that they always tell. Well fact check tack in a minute, I want to start with something different here. I cannot believe what is happening and the reaction that the left is having towards President Trump and Elon Musk. And I just spent a lot of time thinking about this this weekend, and then I started doing some research. And you know, whether you like Elon Musk don't like Elon Musk is irrelevant to me. All I know is this, and I have not had long enough conversations. He is saying that if this country continues to spend as it is spending, we will go broke. This is the first time in our adult lives and this goes back to the Reagan years and the Grace Commission that anybody has ever seriously taken on the issue of waste, fraud, abuse, corruption. And I think when all is said and done, we're going to have hundreds of billions, if not over a trillion dollars in taxpayer money saved. It's not it doesn't seem to be very well known that the average American makes sixty six thousand dollars a year time you pay your rent, your mortgage, your car payment, your insurance. By the time you put groceries in your in your kitchen. Most people, that's and clothes on your back. I mean, you don't have a lot left after that. I mean that is the cost of living. That's what it costs is these days. And I see what they are doing to this man, and understand why this is mostly happening because number one, he went out he took a position, and you take a political position, and you're in business, you definitely run a risk, but you don't expect to be treated this way. And it's a lot of this is rooted in his support of Donald Trump. He has with a you know, he's been out there showing the country what is now over one hundred billion dollars in waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. I am grateful for that. He has put a lot of his own life's business on hold to serve the country and to serve the president. And he's working for free. When he was needed before the election, and people in the north western side of North Carolina, people in Tennessee, and then later people in the Pacific Palisades, and people in California when they had no communication with the outside world. He provided starlink for all of these people. He has been on the cutting edge of space technology with SpaceX and has successfully become the first company to ever launch rockets into orbit. Now he's even figured out a way to retrieve them so that they could be reused again. And he is going to probably in the next three weeks or so, go up and rescue these astronauts that were abandoned in space. He offered to do it for Biden and Harris, and they didn't want him to do it. And I pray that he's successful in doing so. Democrats, I guess, would celebrate any failure, not me. I want these Americans brought home. And he's been building amazing cars that I thought the left would like, and this is the opposite of what the government's been trying to force other car companies to do. They don't want to be in the electric car business, but he has found a way to do it, do it successfully, and make a huge profit in the process because he believed in it, going back as early as two thousand and two. I am very pro choice, and I believe in I once owned a hybrid Escalate at one point, and I wanted to try it. I like new technology. I thought it was actually a very very well built car, and I like that. I have just liked it. I mean, it was nothing not to like about it. And he's building amazing cars that are different and he's been successful at it. He is working on neurallink that may one day help the blind to see. I hope he's successful, which couples with artificial intelligence, and it would help people with spinal cord injuries be able to walk. Over these years, I have never supported boycotts or cancellations, but I'm now watching what they're doing to him and his business. By the way, I was breaking today Elon Musk posted there was and still is a massive cyber attack against X. He reported this about one point thirty, about an hour and a half ago. We get attacked every day, but this was done with a lot of resources. Either a large coordinated group or country is involved. And he said that Ex's suffered periodic outages on Monday morning. And then I went this weekend as I was thinking about this, and I'm looking at all the reports and they're all recent. March eighth, Molotov cocktails, arson, graffiti at Tesla facilities that are attacked in the wake. Only this all has to do with the fact that he's identifying waste, fraud and abuse and helping Donald Trump. This is all that this is about. And on January twenty nine through February eleven, North Carolina, a North Colorado woman was arrested causing between five and twenty thousand dollars in damage to a Tesla dealership and according to police, this was vandalized by spray painting Nazi under the dealership's entrance sign and starting small fires on the lot bygninty Molotov cocktails inside of vodka bottles. He was charged with malicious destruction of property. Remains in custody and on March third, in Maryland, graffiti was found that a Tesla dealership a day after demonstrators gathered to protest musk. The graffiti said no musk with a sign that resembles a swastika. Then, I see in Massachusetts they reported seven Tesla charging stations that they were just set on fire. I mean, basically like an act of terrorism. A Massachusetts man was accused of vandalizing several Tesla vehicles with stickers of musk in the Boston suburb of Brookline and calling it free speech. Now that's not free speech when you vandalize somebody else's property. In Portland, Oregon, the same day, seven shots were fired at a Tesla dealership, damaging three cars and chattering windows. On March seventh, the day after, at the same Tesla dealership previously vandalized, Northern Colorado, police reported in arson at that dealership, over three hundred and fifty protesters gathered at a New York City showroom in New York City. This was on Saturday, as part of a nationwide Tesla takedown. I see that Europe is now following suit and sales have gone down significantly, and all because he supports Donald Trump. And I actually did some research about Tesla's this weekend. Now I've driven a Tesla thanks to a friend of mine that loves his Tesla. Loves it. And when you look at the made in America auto Index, six different Tesla models, six of them are the most made in America cars. I like made in America. How many years, Linda have I said, I prefer a car that is made in America. I don't care if it's a if it's you know, a Honda, as long as it's made in America and creating American jobs. And if you have made in America auto Index and six of his models, this is the Tesla Model three Performance, the Model Why, long Range, the Model Why, the cyber Truck, the Tesla Model X, Model S, and the Tesla Model X and they have according to another made It in America index metric from cars dot Com, the Tesla Model Why is the most American made car that is out there. These are cars made in a America that create high paying career jobs for Americans and it's pretty amazing. Indiana State Police said that last month, a twenty eight year old is facing felony count of intimidation after making threats over several months. This guy posted on his x account, We're gunning for you, muskrat. He has death threats. On January twenty second, I've got enough bullets for his beep and all the rest of you man children. On February third, you've broken the law. You're on the hit list. On February third, you're robbing the American people. We will gut you and parade your corpse through the streets. On February sixteenth, I'm going to plant a bomb at Elon Musk's house. He has children. Representative Garcia was accused accused of making a threat against the public official in a letter at Martin acting you as an attorney for DC. Asked Garcia about an interview on fake news CNN. What the American public wants is for us to bring actual weapons to this bar fight. This is an actual fight for democracy. In the interview it took place the same day, he held up a photo of Musk during a hearing and called him a male body part. He wrote, the comments sounds like a threat to Musk and his staff. Their concerns have led to this inquiry. We take threats against public officials seriously. Then he wrote, no reasonable person would view my comments as a threat. We're living in a dangerous time. Elected members of Congress must have the right to forcefully oppose the Trump administration. On TikTok, one woman made a video a throat slitting gesture while saying we need to X him and buy X. I mean formally known as assassination. This is what this man is living through. I'm just pointing this out to you. He then mocked law enforcement, claiming that she had not filed taxes for eight years around. Trust me, you don't have enough people to even investigate me at this point. So I'm gonna say, let's assassinate the mother effort. Musk did respond to that death threat admission on multiple counts of tax fraud. Now she's in trouble. Don't you just love when they admit their crimes on video for the world to see. A staff member of Boston University shared a graphic on his Blue Sky account of the DOGE team that read wanted for treason, treason, dead or alive. And I can keep going, I I you know what this is. This is this is the left today. We saw it on display last week at the joint speech before Congress of President Trump. And this is this is now how corrupted they've been, and I understand that maybe well he was never you know, I don't know. All I know is what he's doing with waste, fraud and abuse and corruption is good for the country. All I know is he's donating his time. All I know is he helped President Trumplin. All I know is he's put a lot of his own personal life onto on hold. All I know is he's helped Americans out in their darkest hours, like North Carolina, Tennessee, and California. I have never on this program ever supported a boycott, cancelation hall for people's firing. I don't do that, and I will tell you this. I think what I'm going to do, and I've talked to Linda about this. There is a way to fight back because now this company is suffering, and that means the employees are going to risk being laid off. And I don't want those employees laid off. I don't want them to lose their jobs. I don't want his business to suffer because he's trying to help out his country. It's not that he needs my money, but I think what might be a good idea. We're going to work with the lawyers of iHeartMedia, and I'm going to buy proudly a Tesla and I'm going to have a contest and I'm going to give that Tesla to one of you in this audience as a prize from me. We have to follow all the different laws, rules and regulations and I ball them for myself, which I think I'm going to do anyway, because I really want one, because after I drove my friends. Now, by the way, they have this one model in the I don't know if you've checked this out. It's their model s Oh my gosh, you know it goes a whopping one thousand. Im what is that that has over a thousand horse power? Can you believe that? Over one thousand? Over a thousand horse power? I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: And so that'll get me from forty second Street to forty fourth Street and under an hour.
Speaker 1: Correct, Well, not that you can drive that fast, but I mean it could of course, of course you're making a joke. But they are very humorless people that sometimes listen and monitor the show. Okay, and you could it would You can drive it for nearly four hundred hours without having to do a recharge. They have their own insurance that you get from Tesla, assuming that you get past their insurance qualifications. They got so much good going on here, so I am going to do that as just to send a message. This is so morally corrupt, reprehensible, despicable and disgusting. So we're going to figure it out and we'll have more coming up this week. I'm leaning towards the S myself, but I'll let people pick the one that they want. I don't care, what do I care? I hope anyway, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, I hope you like the idea. I don't like what they are doing to Elon Musk. I think it is I mean, between the death threats and now attacking his businesses and targeting him and threatening him, and what is he really done? I mean, they've just look objectively. He supports Donald Trump. That strike one, you can't support Donald Trump, and he advocated he planted himself in Pennsylvania, spent money to help Donald Trump get elected. Okay, I'm grateful that he did, because I think his efforts paid off big time. He's identifying you know, tens will soon be hundreds and hundreds of billions of waste fraud, abuse, and corruption. We as conservatives have wanted this for decades. We've not gotten it. And the left is melting down. You know, he's put his own life on hold. He's working for free to serve our country. You know, he's somebody that also has shown a lot of altruism helping the people that had no communications with the outside world in North Carolina, Tennessee, California. He's now going to rescue and take the risky effort of rescuing astronauts. I saw a lot of people on the left, you know, Tesla Rocket broke up. Oh, they were laughing about failure. I mean, isn't that really The Democrats couldn't stand for mothers that lost their children last week. They couldn't stand for a twelve year old boy, young man that law that beat cancer and as a dream of being in law enforcement and became a Secret Service agent. They can't stand for this young man, great kid. I mean, you've got to be kind of heartless and soulless. You can't stand for the wife, a young wife who lost her hero husband, a law enforcement officer. You can't stand for a young man that's now going to West Point. And the President was able to tell him and inform him during that joint session. And then here's Elon. I thought liberals liked electric cars. They were going to force him into our driveway. I believe him in choice. I don't think Ford should have to be forced to lose four and a half billion dollars a year producing cars that their particular their clients don't want. The people. Now, once I drove a Tesla, I'm not gonna lie. I was shocked at how great this thing is. Anyway, So he's building amazing cars that are different. It's proven to have a huge market, and because of the demonization, the never ending attacks against this man, now his business is suffering. He's building out a robotic arm that might take away menial tasks and one day be affordable for almost any middle class American. That would be pretty cool too. The greatest thing that he's working on is Neurolink, which may help the blind to see and people with spinal cord injuries walk again. You know, I you know this is what the left does. We've experienced over the years, these boycotts, We've experienced calls for cancellations and firings. You you and this audience on once helped me out. Unbeknownst to me, I didn't know until it went viral, you know, when we found out what was the name of that coffee maker, I forget the the Oh yeah, the cure company decided to pull their ads off my show, and then all of you came to my defense out of nowhere, and I see it starts going viral and people are dropping him three stories off, you know, and smashing them. People are taking golf clubs and they're smashing them, baseball bats and smashing them. You know. People are you know, in safe areas, obviously in their backyard. They're taking out guns and they're they're they're just shooting them up. I ended up buying well close to one thousand, five hundred or one thousand Carrig machines, anyone that could prove that they broke it, you know, on my behalf. I felt an obligation to say, all right, let me get you once they because carag then gave into the pressure and they went back on the show. I don't support this boycott, cancel, culture, silencing voices nonsense, you know, but I'm not going to sit back and watch somebody that's trying to help US. Now, in my research of Tesla, I was stunned to find out that they make the most American car. According to the Schools Made in America Auto Index, of their models are the most made in America cars out there Kelly Bluebook study. Tesla makes the most American cars according to another Made in America Index metric for cars dot Com. You know, Tesla the most American made car. That means, okay, most American products. I'm sure they subcontract out for some of the parts and and but these are American jobs that you know, they think they're hurting Elon Musk, They're not just hurting Elon Musk. They're hurting all the people that work for Tesla. Because if this this car company continues to get hurt this way, it's it's on. You can't even calculate the impact that it's going to have on people's lives. Then he's facing death threats and everything else in between. He's you know, we see vandalism and we see you know, basically look like a terror attack. It's on his charging stations. I mean, it's unbelievable. Why kow Why Because he's exposing waste fraud, abuse and corruption and supports Donald Trump. So I'm gonna I'm working with my radio partners at iHeart, and we're going to give away a Tesla. Come up with a contest to give away a Tesla on the show. I'm gonna get one for myself too. Now do I think that's gonna make or break Tesla?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But instead of a boycott, I believe in a bycot, if you're thinking of getting a new car, they would suggest maybe try it and see if you like it. When I wrote it, I was blown away when I drove my friend's car. I was shocked when I saw that they have a model that has one hundred I'm sorry, one thousand and six horse power. This is their model s plaid. I couldn't believe it when I saw that as a range of three hundred and ninety miles, I could not believe it. When I saw that you can charge this thing in with a quick charge in like seventeen minutes, I'm like, that blew me away, because charging obviously is a big deal. I just don't drive four hundred miles anymore. So for me, it's like the perfect car. I could just you know, I don't have to go to a gas station again. I went to my gas station recently, and even in Florida with gas prices are cheap, you know, I'd never have to pay for one again. I like that idea, and I get to do it in the in my own home. I like doing things in my own home. So we're gonna, you know, stay with us throughout the week. We'll let you know. Kevin and Florida. Kevin, what's going on? How are you.
Speaker 3: On my first time call? I've been listening sintanity combs days and I got to give a quick shout out to Katie and Linda. Katie's amazing. I want to thank her. And I can't believe that you've never been to a Steak and Shake. I've been saying no longest time. They're the best. The double cheeseburger. I get the double.
Speaker 1: Cheese, the double cheeseburger. I got two of them. I ate two of them and stop beating him.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm cooling. Did I hear you?
Speaker 2: I heard you say that.
Speaker 3: That's why I got to quote you on because I tied them all, you know, and they're all okay. I could eat them all, but Steak and Shake for the value six dollars, you know you get out of there with a double burger and fries and bring you drink. I usually drink water, and what a value and the best taste in burger and.
Speaker 1: The best fries I've ever had is great. Trust me, They've got a customer for life now.
Speaker 3: Little skin fries. But I just wanted to share that with you, and thank you. We love you here in Florida or been doing for long island. I have been here forty two.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 3: LRDA love Florida. I'm glad you're here the free state of Florida. God bless you. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
Speaker 1: Thank you you too, buddy. Thank you. Clint in Utah, Hey Clinton, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. Thanks. Hey listen, I'm as elon Mustang. I'm I'm I'm as concerned as you are about it. There is something I think the American people are not understanding, and that it's very simple. Obviously there's a lot of ignorance out there. But the bottom line is sean three thousand dollars for every man, woman and child in America is what it would take to pay the interest only on our national debt.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's a fortune.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, maybe Trump needs to get on on the air and say, hey, we got to cover this interest in order to maintain our credit worthiness, and so we're going to have to raise everyone's taxes by three thousand dollars per person, every person, man, woman, and child in order just to pay the interest. To wake people up and help them understand that what Elan's doing is great, and he could say, well, you know what, or we could just let Elan do his job. America, what would you want?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean overwhelmingly seven to eighty percent of people support what Dosha is doing and supports eliminating ways for auden abuse, just like they support Donald Trump removing people that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty and getting rid of criminals in this country, just like they support a balanced budget, just like they support energy dominance, just like they support law and order in the elimination of defund dismantled nobail laws, just like they support peace in Europe and peace in the Middle East, which he's working very hard at. This is probably going to be a very very pivotal week for the President's efforts to achieve these things and We've got to get there. We can make the world a better place. Who the hell wants more death and dying. We're not going to There's not going to be a Ukraine left if this continues. Anyway, we can't let the Mullows in Iran have a nuclear weapon either. You know, this country was founded on freedom, and you know what freedom is, what it's all about. That's why I'm freely going to figure out how to give away a Tesla on this program just to show support. And what about a bycott instead of a boycott anyway. One way to save money in this Harris Biden economy we're still under is to make the switch to my cell phone provider. And that's Pure Talk of veteran home company. And with Pure Talk you get the exact same service because they use the same exact cell towers, the same exact five gen network as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile. They also have you know, they offer you these big companies free phone. Oh Puretalk my cell phone company. With a qualifying plan. You can choose an iPhone fourteen no Samsung Galaxy for zero dollars. That's premium service on America's most dependable five G network anyway, get your iPhone fourteen your Samsung Galaxy for zero dollars qualifying plan. You dial pound two to fifty. You say the keyword save now pure Talk's customer service team. They'll make the switch simple, fast and easy, no hassle, no gimmicks, honest to goodness wireless. It's priced right pound two to fifty keywords save now. Claim your new iPhone or Galaxy with a qualifying purchase from pure Talk. They are America's wireless company. Go to puretalk dot com for details. Shawn, you need his insider updates straight from the source on today's Big News, and Hannity gives you more every day. Sean Hannity, all Right, a lot of ground to cover the Moham movement. We'll tell you more about me going to stake in shake with RFK Junior over the weekend. We're going to play that on Hannity tonight. Gary Brecca will join in. We'll have more details on our Tesla giveaway. I just sick and tired of the vile, vicious hatred towards this man, just for supporting the president.