Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 3: Warren.
Speaker 4: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: By the Wizard of Weird Strange Thing.
Speaker 1: I am Joshua Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news exercises, and weird in experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show. Do you have an alien implant? I recently made an observation that I'm going to share with you, and it's uh, It's something that I've never heard anybody else talk about before. I'll tell you what that is shortly, but obviously it has to do with this concept of alien implants. And you know, I started thinking about this more because I'm not going to name many names. But occasionally you see famous people in the media, maybe some are politicians, maybe some or not, and they often well they do weird things out of the blue, almost like switch modes into an android for a minute. You know, it just looked just unnatural things, and and it makes you wonder, if not to get to crazy and paranoid and conspiratorial, but it makes you wonder if if it's true that it's it's possible that we have, you know, people who are in various positions on this planet who are implanted. And maybe maybe in some cases it's a it's kind of a passive implant that's just gathering information. And in other cases maybe the implant is making the person behave in a certain way to carry out a certain agenda. But all right, bearing all that in mind, I went to Google, and as a matter of fact, I'm doing it right now as we speak, and I just typed in the words alien implants because I wanted to take a serious look at these things that are supposed to be alien implants, just see how they appear. So I typed in alien implants, I searched, and then I specifically searched for images, and I was very quickly surprised by how few images show up of actual supposed alien implants. There are lots of book covers and movie covers and promotional stuff. There are some X rays, which unless you're an X ray tech might not mean that much to you. But I thought I would just have, you know, hundreds of pictures of supposed alien implants, and they're just not popping up anywhere near the level that I expected. And I thought, well, maybe it's just Google. And then I went to some other search engines like what is it, Duck Duck go, same thing. I just couldn't find nearly as many pictures as I was expecting, and and that started reinforcing my feeling that, hmm, what if, what if there is something to this alien implant thing? And because I mean, I do remember seeing picks of supposed alien implants on various occasions throughout my life. In fact, back in two thousand and nine, I met the late doctor Roger Lear at the International UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada, when we were both speakers. And he was a surgeon and a ufologist who investigated alleged alien implants, and he wrote books such as The Aliens and the Scalpel. And he appeared on lots of radio and TV shows, of course, including Coast to Coast am claiming that he had discovered proof of quote, non terrestrial experimentation on man end quote. And he died in twenty fourteen at age seventy eight. He would occasionally extract these things from people and talk about it. And I have to tell you, having met the man in person, I didn't spend a lot of time with him. I mean, probably less than ten minutes, but he did not seem crazy to me. And I'm not an as you can tell, I am not an expert when it comes to alien implants. But here is my impression from what I've seen and what I've learned off and on being exposed to this concept. These supposed alien implants are often no bigger than the tip of a pencil's lead, or at the largest around the size of a pencil eraser. When I do see some supposed picks of these, often they well sometimes they kind of look similar to little sharp teeth. That's pretty bizarre. But all together, they usually just look like a little hard, uneven, rough, dark colored, very organic particles, similar to the shape of perhaps something like a scab, a tiny hard piece of something embedded in the flesh, maybe even like a metallic or a mineralized splinter. And they are sometimes visible when you just look at the surface of the skin, but more often seem to be just enough to be invisible. And yet you know, you might feel one if you run your hand over the surface of the skin, and they can be absolutely anywhere in the body. So what exactly did doctor Roger Lear say about all this, Well, he apparently was at a MOUFON conference, you know, that's the Mutual UFO network, a Moufon conference in nineteen ninety five, and he examined X rays from a woman who believed that she was an abductee, and then he later extracted two small metallic foreign objects from her and also from a second patient. And the objects were analyzed by the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, and they determined that they were composed of quote commonly elements such as iron or aluminium and compared them to the composition of meteors, and so Lear interpreted this to mean the objects removed from his patients were of extraterrestrial origin. And even though and I'm not sure why he made that leap exactly, I mean, I'm I'm kind of just you know, grazing the surface here, because obviously meteors become meteorites, so you can have that stuff here on Earth. But anyway, he came to believe these objects were devices implanted by aliens and proof of non terrestrial experimentation on man, and he became prominent in the alien abduction in UFO communities. He hired a dentist, a radiologist, and a general surgeon to assist him in his practice, and he said that he removed things from patients that quote emitted deep space frequency radio waves end quote. That's pretty wild. He said that they had strange magnetic properties or contained odd crystal in structures. Of course, you always had the debunkers out there, like investigator Joe Nickel, and he says that these quote unquote implants that Lear claimed to have discovered were most likely ordinary objects such as just shards of glass or fragments of metal that become lodged in arms, hands, legs, and feet due to accidental falls or barefoot walking. So you kind of get the idea here just of what the general conundrum is in terms of trying to interpret what these things are. And so I figured, if I was going start looking into this, you know, more seriously than I ever have, then let's look back at the history, like where does this whole idea of alien implants actually begin. So apparently some of these people who have implants say that they they even can control your mind or they're just like tagging you. According to this man named Peter Rogerson, who was a writer for Magonia magazine. I don't even know what that was, he said, And I'm looking at the history of implants, it says. The concept of alien implants can be traced to a March nineteen fifty seven Long John Nebel radio show with ufologist John Robinson, where Robinson accounted a neighbor's claim of being kidnapped by aliens in nineteen thirty eight and kept subdue by small earphones placed behind his ears. If you don't know, by the way, Long John Neble is often considered the true godfather of what I'm doing right now sort of paranormal talk. Most of us think of Art Bell, but long before Art Bell, there was long John Neble in New York, and he really pioneered this type of you know, broadcasting about weird, mysterious things. We got to take a break. When we come back, I'm going to tell you a little bit more about the history of this and then some of my thoughts about what may be happening here. And then I'm going to tell you, specifically and very practical terms, some tests that you can do on yourself to see if you might have an alien implant. I'm serious. Keeps us in mind, this is a free show, and if you like it and you want to keep hearing it, well, please support it. You can do that by going to my website Joshuapwarren dot com. Visit the Curiosity Shop, buy something cool for yourself or a loved one. And also, right there on the homepage, though this is the most important thing, sign up for my free and spam free e newsletter. Just put your email address in there, hit submit, click the yeah click the submit button there and you will instantly receive an automated email from me with some links that will help you start manifesting some magical stuff in your life. Whatever you want is if you need more money, if you want better relationships, I'm telling you there's nothing to stop you. Go to Joshuapwarren dot com and sign up for the free e newsletter. There on the page there are things you can only get from me by doing that. I am Joshua P. Warren, and you are listening to Strange Things all on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Normal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 5: Keep it here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: The Wizard of Weird will be right back.
Speaker 3: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas and also can expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything. Do everything for them.
Speaker 5: Hey everyone, it's producer Tom of Coast to Coast AM and more of the Wizard of Weird starts right now.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua p. Warren beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio and send city Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night of silver. Ijietato Zume. And if you happen to be in the Vegas area, come and take the walking tour that I created in nearby Boulder City. It's called the Haunted Boulder City Ghost and UFO Tour. It literally has nothing but five out of five stars on trip Advisor. Just go to Haunted Bouldercity dot We do it every single night, regardless of weather. And if you happen to be in the East Coast around my old stomping grounds in my hometown of Ashville, North Carolina, take the Haunted Ashville Walking Tour. It's been around a long time. I'm telling you. Just read the reviews. Don't take my word for it. Go to Haunted Ashville dot com. Those are two tours that I created on both coasts and you will love it or your money back. So if you are a fan of the history the legacy of paranormal talk radio and you know just radio about weird stuff, pretty much what I'm doing right now, Like I say, go read up on long John Neble because he was a very successful host in the nineteen fifties, sixties and seventies out of New York City, and they called him Long John because he was a big, tall, slim guy, and based upon what I recall, I wasn't prepared really to talk about him, but you know, he deserves to be talked about. He. I think he had an auction company and so he perfected that ability of you know, speaking at a high level, and he was running ads for his auction company, and then eventually that morphed into him doing sort of a show to sort of promote his business, and it became a huge hit. One of the things that was bizarre about his life, though, is that once he became a famous radio host, I guess, you know, a lot of ladies started paying attention to him, and he ended up marrying at some point this famous pin up model named Candy Jones, and she was one of the favorite pin up girls of the World War II era, and they got married after I think only like a month or something, and then one day she started just acting like like she was overcome suddenly by some invasive force, something possessed her, and I think she picked up a knife or something like that, and then acted like she was going to kill him and scared him to death, and then she snapped out of it again, and he goes, what's that And maybe that's when he realized, like, oh, that's why that I got to marry a pin up model. Turns out I could probably do a whole show about this. But she ended up believing that at some point in her life that the government had specifically coerced her and brainwashed her to become some kind of a spy, you know, like MK ultra type stuff, that she was the victim of a CIA mind control plot, and that she had been used I guess throughout World War Two, almost like in a Manchurian candidate type of way. I mean, that's how weird life gets you. When you go into this field, you start talking about this kind of stuff, then you start attracting it. And that's what happened to long John Nebble when he married Candy Jones. So again, i'll let you look into that on your own. All right, back to the topic at hand. So anyway, he interviewed this guy in nineteen fifty seven who said that there was another fellow who got kidnapped by aliens and that they supposedly subdued him with these small earphones so placed behind the ears, so it's close to what we think of as an implant. And then a Massachusetts resident, Betty Anderson, claimed that aliens had implanted a device in her nose during her supposed alien abduction in nineteen sixty seven. A Canadian woman named Dorothy Wallace claimed a similar experience in nineteen eighty three. And then, of course in later years you have people like Whitley Strieber who would come along talking about this this sort of thing, and then John Mack. But so that kind of gives you an idea of where all this sort of supposedly started. All right, fine, so why because if we're going to look at this because I don't know, I do not know if there are aliens putting implants in us. I do believe that there is life out there that we would consider aliens, whether they're from another planet or another dimension. Look, I believe the circumstantial evidence is strong enough that I'm convinced that they're the huge there's something out there other than humans. And I bet if you were in a jury, and I was a lawyer, for that point of view. I bet I could convince you if I really put all my evidence out there. But that's kind of what I do with this show. So let's look at why what's the point here? Well, why do we put a chip in our pets? I mean, if you have a dog or a cat, you've gotten one recently, I mean, there's a good chance that it has some kind of a chip in case the pet gets lost. Well, then when that pet is put in the right hands, the pet can be scanned and then you know where it belongs and other information that might be pertinent. Now, that is a very basic idea, like, oh, the animal's loss, let's return it to the owner. But what about other animals that are just used for extensive scientific research. For example, you can go to this website where they just track sharks. I'm looking at it right now. It's called osearch dot org, but I get it's spelled O c e A r c h O c e A r c h O search dot org slash tracker And if you go there, I mean there are a variety of sharks of different kinds that have uh at some point been pulled out of the ocean and they put a little tracker in there and they drop them back in and now here I am and Las Vegas, Nevada is sitting here looking at sharks all over the world. And it's like, for example, right now, here's a shark. I'm looking at his he had. They've named him Breton b R E t O N. He is a white shark mail thirteen feet three inches one and thirty seven pounds. And the latest time he surfaced enough to ping, he was right off the coast of looks like probably Georgia to me, Georgia or South Carolina right in that area. And but you have to wait for these sharks to get close enough to the surface for the signal to hit. But sometimes you're practically looking at a live view. I mean it's like two minutes ago, here was this shark. And if you're gonna go hang out at the beach, it doesn't hurt to check this thing out. You know recently that I heard they shut down a beach in California because of shark attacks. Okay, here's another one. This is from less than an hour ago. A great hammerhead named B. P. Armstrong. As we as I'm recording this right now, he's apparently hanging out there. Let's see, he's a male eight feet long, eight feet ten inches long, one hundred and ninety two pounds, so he must be kind of young. Could to only be one hundred and ninety two pounds, that's hard to believe. But anyway, I don't know that much about sharks, but he is. He is in Mexico. He's off the coast of Actually, yeah, I think that's around maybe like Cancun. It doesn't matter. Look, we do this. Do you think that that shark has any idea whatsoever that there is a dude like me sitting here in front of a laptop in Las Vegas, Nevada, looking at his or her position in the ocean, And why am I doing? I don't even need to know that. So if we do that kind of stuff, well, then of course aliens would do that sort of thing to us. But here is what I have noticed, and I've never heard anybody else talk about this before. I shot a documentary that actually won an award, and it's called o UFOs, a new discovery, and OUFO stands for organic UFOs, meaning that they're not always nice, slick, shiny things that sometimes these there are types of UFOs or UAP. That look very rough. I'll get back to that in a second. And I put this out in let's see. I released this documentary in twenty seventeen. It's a short film. I think it's only like sixteen minutes long, and I filmed it in Puerto Rico. It won an award at the fourteen Film Festival. If you go to if you want to watch this for free, go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and then there's a section there that you will love, and it's called Gallery of the Strange. And when you click that, you'll find all kinds of headings. One of them is oufo's Organic UFOs Report, and there you can watch this video and you will see that I documented in this film that I did an experiment one time in one day in Puerto Rico to try to see if I could make a UFO show up on command, and it was a success. I have it on video, which is why it's in the movie. Duh. When we come back from the break, I'm going to explain to you the connection between what I captured in Puerto Rico and these alien implants that people are experiencing apparently, and then I will finally get around telling you how you can tell whether or not you may have an alien implant. And you right now, I'm Joshua P. Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM para normal podcast network, and I will be back after these important messages. Don't go anywhere. There's more strange things coming right up, hey, folks.
Speaker 5: Producer Tom here reminding you to make sure and check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media, and we hear it. Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you, our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics, including uphology, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and much much more. There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Plaidi shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and type in Coast to Coast AM fare or you can simply go to the Coast to Coast AM dot com website and click on the YouTube icon at the top. It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this. Just get on over to Coast to coastam dot com and start your free listening.
Speaker 1: Now, Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Now let's get back to Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 5: Warren.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paruronormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is going out to high strangers around the globe, the show where the unusual becomes usual. And right off the bat, let me give you a public service announcement. If you live in a very hot part of the world, because here in Vegas it's been one hundred and ten degrees and here's a tip that might save your life. If your air conditioning goes out, if your entire central AC system shuts down in your house, it might be a problem that you can fix by yourself in a few minutes. Go online and look up what's called the float switch on your furnace. That's the part of the system inside your house that blows the ear for me, it's up in the attic, the float switch. Just look that up online, check it out, and that might save the day. Okay, let's get back to what I was telling you about this experiment that I did basically, long story short on the anniversary of the Wow signal. And I can't get into what that is right now if you don't know. It's basically there was a time when a signal was sent by SETI into space and actually they received a signal that's what it was, that looked very organized like it had come from an intelligent source, and the scientist observing the signal wrote down on the print out wow, you know, and so that's called the WOW signal. So on the anniversary of that incident in Puerto Rico, I had this big manifestation day where not only were we all mentally trying to make a UFO come down over a camera that I had positioned at a certain place, but also I had a ham radio operator who was broadcasting an invitation. George Nori actually read an audio invitation that we were beaming into space. Doctor Molder was working with wishing machines and at a certain point this dark little object, at least from the camera's point of view, it came down from the sky over top of my camera there in Puerto Rico, and then it shot up straight up into the air and it made this sort of whistling sound in the electronic interference that we picked up. And this was a small, dark, kind of irregularly shaped object. And then maybe an hour north of where I lived, because that was in Boca Rome and Cabo Rojo, for those of you who know Puerto Rico, up in Aguadella north of there, there was an incident that you can watch in my documentary in which a UFO appeared around the Ogwedia airport one night and was captured by Homeland Security cameras flying all around the airport. They had to ground all the flights. They didn't know what it was. And this thing is just defying all the security measures and just popping in and out of the water. And we're talking like the Atlantic Ocean here. And at one point it goes into the water and it comes out. There's a second object with it and Both of these are also kind of dark, irregularly shaped objects. These do not look like nice, polished symmetrical flying saucers. These are different, especially the ones that go in and out of the water. So therefore, I think we're when we talk about UFOs and UAP we have to except there are different kinds, there are different types of them. And what I noticed is that these more irregular shaped ones, what I call o UFOs, are very similar in appearance to these supposed implants that are coming out of people. Now what does that mean, Well, it could mean that we're looking at a similar form of technology from a particular type of aliens. They are not built like sleek, shiny robots like these these craft and these these bits of technology. They're not built like sleek, shiny corvettes or stealth bombers. I mean, they may look more like a bump on a log. I mean they seem to merge a little more with the rough edges of nature as opposed to the hard lines of man made ties technology. But they may still somehow, you know, put these little implants inside of you, or think about this, perhaps grow the implants inside of you. Yeah, well, see what if you don't have to be abducted or something. What if they actually grow these things in some people in order to send out information, And sometimes that signal can be detected by certain human tools. And this might be how you can determine whether or not you have an alien implant. Okay, So here are some things that I because I really thought about this, Like, you know, what would I do if I thought I might have an implant? Well, here's here. Here are the most basic things that you can do, all right, And this is just my opinion. I didn't read this somewhere. This is just what I came up with. Okay, so cut me some seleck. So often these things seem to have a composition similar to a meteorite, meaning that they are metallic and perhaps even somewhat ferris or magnetic. So let's start with my good old friend, the common compass. As a matter of fact, I've got my beloved trustee compass from Transylvania in my hand right now. I've told you about this compass before. I always keep it near me when I do the show. And you know, a compass is it's truly a magical thing. But you know the idea behind a compass is you lay it down on a flat, level surface and unless there it's too close to some object that's metallic or magnetic, it should always point north. And if it doesn't point north, then something is affecting it, especially if it starts swinging or spinning or doing something like that. And so if you have a compass, just an old fashioned compass, you can probably buy one, you know. I used to be able to say you could buy one for a dollar, but I don't think you can buy anything for a dollar these days, so I don't know, but they're cheap. And if you don't have a compass, what I do is I go, I get up my phone and I go to Online Compass dot App. And I don't know anything about this site. I don't endorse it, but they don't make you download anything. And when you go to online Compass dot App, then encompass is spelled co M P A S S. Online Compass dot App. It brings up a little compass face on your phone and it actually is very accurate on my phone, I have an Android device. And what you do is you just sit that thing down on a tabletop or some you know, someplace where it's level and it will adjust to the magnetic field. So here's what you want to do. Get your compass, whether it's an actual physical compass or using a compass on your phone. Get as naked as possible, and then send me the picks. No, I'm joking, I'm joking. Don't do that. Don't do that, but seriously, get as naked as possible. Take your compass device, place it down horizontally in a stable position like a tabletop. Let the needle settle, and then wave certain parts of your body around the compass and see if the needle moves. Because your body should not be able to affect the needle of a compass. You don't have a strong enough magnetic field for that. The human body does have a magnetic and an electromagnetic field, but it's not strong enough to affect a standard compass. So wave your hands around it. Oh, by the way, make sure that you are not wearing any jewelry at all, because that can affect it, especially if you've got, you know, some metallic jewelry. So wave whatever part of your body you want around this thing and see if a part of your body makes the compass consistently deviate. If so, then that may be a sign that you have something in there that is foreign to your body, whether it is against something magnetic or metallic, or it's something actually transmitting. The second thing is this is method number two. For this one. Also get as naked as possible, and if you have an old fashioned AM radio, tune it to its channel that has no signals, so you just hear white noise like sh and then use it like a scanner and scan your whole body with it about an inch away from your skin. Scan your arms, your head, your hands, your torso, your legs, your feet, and see if there's one part of your body that consistently produces a sound all of a sudden of interference on the radio, like a whistle or a pronounced hiss, or a beat or a pulse of some kind. But it must be consistent and obviously coming from the same place. It will be weaker when you move the radio away from the spot on your body, and stronger when you move the radio closer to the spot on your body. And that method will help you pick up pick up any kind of like radio waves or similar EMF radiation that may be transmitting information from an implant somewhere else. Now, of course it is possible that your implant might not be active twenty four to seven, so be sure to test it at different times as well. Maybe there are certain times of the day or night when it's active. Okay, we're up on a break. When we come back, I'm going to finish up this alien implant thing. And then I've had this story sitting next to me for a couple of weeks now that I've been wanting to tell you. Do you know that there are people out there, especially in San Diego County, California, that they're blue as a smurf? Some people think it's an urban legend, but I think it's probably not an urban legend. I'm going to tell you a little bit about that and some of the stories I've been hearing recently about this place called Proctor Road. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast. I am parwin Ormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 4: Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua pe Warren and strange things coming right up.
Speaker 6: Were you looking for that certain someone who shares your interests in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories and the paranormal Well, look no further than paranormal date dot com, the unique site for like minded people. If you like the senior crowd, try paranormal date dot com slash seniors to meet like minded people that are sixty plus. It all depends on what you prefer. Paranormal Date dot com is great for everyone. You can also tap into members that are sixty plus at paranormal date dot com slash seniors. Enjoy your search and have some fun at paranormal date dot com.
Speaker 4: And we're back with Strange Things and Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warren. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and our Sineo Hall used to have a talk show and he had this segment called things that make you go hmm. Well, I recently came across this one. Of course. The first human to walk on the moon was Neil Armstrong. Neil was spelled n Ei L. Armstrong starts with an A, Neil Armstrong. That's Neil A and if you spell that backwards, it's A L I E N. Alien. Hmm, what does all this mean? Oh boy, you'll have to listen to some of my shows where I talk about the nature of reality itself and whether or not this is just a big computer program with jokes and Easter eggs hidden throughout sometimes all right back to the main topic at hand, As I was saying, if you are trying to test your body to see if you might have something like an alien implant, it's possible that it's not active twenty four to seven, so be sure to test it at different times as well, as you know certain times of the day or night you know. Of course, if these things only occasionally send out a short burst of information almost randomly, then that would make them much more difficult to detect using any method especially these methods. But at least these are some simple, non invasive techniques that you can use if you might have something like an alien implant or a similar exotic tracking device in your body, even one that's man made. Frankly, Oh yes, and one more thing, there are certain locations that might even make your implant more active. So if there is a place that just sort of always gives you a certain funny filling whether it's the top of a mountain or next to a lake, or just in your backyard as opposed to your front yard, you might want to measure yourself at different locations as well. Maybe the weather even has an effect. I mean, there are lots of variables because we don't know what we're talking about, I'm sure, so there are even variables that you know, we can't imagine. So you just have to experiment to see if you can work out any patterns at all. So I will let you know what feedback I get from giving out these tips, and I hope this information may help some of you research and experiment with whether or not alien implants in humans is a real phenomenon. It's gonna be interesting, isn't it. You know my friend Bill Banner, I met him when he was in his seventies and we were friends for years. Of course, then he passed away. He told me one time that he encountered what he called an alien probe in his backyard. He said he was outside one night and he was having a cigarette and he looked up and there was this little metallic, shiny object just hovering in the air. And he went over and was trying to grab it, and it would always dart right out of his reach. And he's jumping up in the air and he's I mean, this is this was a no nonsense guy, and it makes you wonder just how much of a Petri dish. This is where we're just being observed. You know. I used to listen to Bill Banner tell stories about the past, and he kind of seemed to want it again. He talked about the sadness of growing old, and you know, listening to him was a form of mental time travel for me. And I always kind of have wondered if an alien came to you and put a ray gunder your head and forced you to go to the past or the future, what would you pick? I mean, sure, if you went to the past, there's no air conditioning or sunblock or bug spray, or certain medicines, perhaps not even anesthesia, Perhaps no airplanes or cars, depending on where you go, maybe even no indoor plumbing and clean bathrooms, et cetera. I mean, the list goes on and on, but what would you pick? And m and it reminds me of the Philadelphia experiment. How there's this concept that like, if you go to the past, then you can take advantage, perhaps of your knowledge and use it to be almost like a superhero among these people who don't understand things that you understand. If you are the type of person who understands things, But if you are a person who goes into the future instead of coming from going from the present to the past, if you go from the present into the future, how do you prove that you're from the past. I talked about that in episode sixty seven of this show called Strange Things, that was called what I Know about the Philadelphia Experiment. Hopefully I didn't mess up when I was wordying that, because you know how I guess you start talking about time travel, it's like, well, anyway, I've been meaning to bring this up to you because I recently, of course, went to San Diego County and that general area doing some research. I did a whole podcast about it, and I've now reviewed my footage and I haven't captured anything so far that's paranormal in my footage. But I am planning on going back to that area to conduct more research. And you know what's funny is that when I bought some of the antiques there, I mentioned to you that I had them specially delivered directly to my house from the antique company, and a young man and young lady came into the house and they both had lived in the San Diego area of their whole lives, and they were looking at some of the weirdo stuff in my house, and we started talking about strange things, and they were telling me that there is this area of San Diego County called Proctor Road, and that's the place where, you know, I guess every major city has some kind of an urban legend area, and it's Proctor Road around San Diego. That's where everything you can imagine happens. That's where the Lover's lanes are, where the creatures and the spooky things come out. It's kind of like Helen's Bridge is in Asheville, North Carolina. There is what's called the Proctor Valley Monster on this old rural road out in the middle of nowhere. That's sort of a horned beast. There's a demon car that will get behind you and scare you and you try to drive you off the road at night with its bright lights. There's a ghostly woman. There are UFOs seen out there all the time. Satanic cults are always producing ceremonies, which I can believe in California, there have been plenty of cults in California. But one thing they mentioned that was interesting was that there's this story about these people who at one point supposedly went underground to I don't know why, You know, they went underground for one reason or another, and that they may have been somehow exposed to some radiation or somethinghere like that, and they turned blue. And so occasionally you'll catch a glimpse of these people who are blue as a smurf, and you know, there are people who have pictures of this, and it reminded me of how that I actually did meet a man who was famously blue one time. His name was Paul Kerason, and he was a big proponent of taking colloidal sol all the time. There are a lot of people out there, and I've done it myself before, Kloyd. You know, silver has an antibiotic property, it really does, and so there are people out there who will take a liquid solution that has silver in it. I don't have time to get into the whole process right now, but you drink it, and if you drink it, supposedly it keeps you healthy. But the thing is if you overdo it, then the side effect is you turn blue slash purple, depending on depending on what you you know, how your eyes perceive things. And there was this guy who I met him at a conference in Neveda years ago named Paul Carrason look him up. Last name spelled k A R A s O N. And he was a nice guy, and I swear he was blue slash purple as you can imagine. It's the weirdest thing, and it makes me think that maybe there's something to these blue people in San Diego. By the way, he died at the age of sixty two after a heart attack led to pneumonia and a stroke. But they also say he was a very heavy smoker. Isn't that funny that a guy would care so much about his help that he would take so much coloidal silver and make him blue slash purple, and yet he would still keep smoking cigarettes. It obviously didn't do the trick. But I'll keep you updated on some of the adventures that I may have in the future when I go explore Procter Road. Okay, well, the clock has finally got us, so you know what time it is. If you can close your eyes. If not, that's fine. At least take a deep breath, open your senses. Here is the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren. Plus visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.