Speaker 1: Big Bang. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 3: I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big Big Facts. Now visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 4: None from the Trap Music Music Saying, Big Bank, DJ, Scream Baby J Team Big Facts Welcome today the one the only comediate.
Speaker 2: Represented for the HUD.
Speaker 3: Make some love. What's up?
Speaker 2: What's on your mind? What's on your mind? Brow you how you feeling?
Speaker 3: It ain't nothing, man, she finally got here the Big Facts man.
Speaker 2: There you go. There.
Speaker 3: You love that black and red Every time I see it, I see that. I know I'm a vice lord. So I like that black and red man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dope, I want.
Speaker 4: I want to start by just one of the funniest days is the snitches get Stitches clip that you put on your page. So how much of that is comedy and how much of that is how much you really feel?
Speaker 3: I just talk about it like I don't don't tell true jokes.
Speaker 2: You don't know my kids.
Speaker 3: I got four You don't know I got eight siblings. I don't talk about my family. I don't talk about nothing true. They say comedians talk about true ship, but I don't. I talk about whatever the fuck out want to it? What I see. I don't talk about me at all, gotcha, I say.
Speaker 2: Jokes, So that's that's all, just a skit.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody know, don't nobody know nothing about me? So it's like, really, I don't talk about me. I don't talk about nothing about me. You really don't know who I am. I ain't even no comedian when you walk up on me, catch me tomorrow, I'm not even no comedian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you, I got it. So none of your life experience is going to your jokes.
Speaker 1: Like, no, hell no, I don't want you in my business.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to know what I'm doing, whether I'm up or down or just around. Show some love, show some love.
Speaker 1: You know nothing you can buy it.
Speaker 3: I sell it to you shit for free.
Speaker 2: Can you find humor? Can you find as a comedian? Can you find humor? And everything?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 2: Death?
Speaker 1: Don't they die today?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: When little Richard died, I said I thought he was already dead. That was my jokes.
Speaker 1: I had to do a joke.
Speaker 3: It's a joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, So look, let me ask you this.
Speaker 6: Because we had we had pretty beat on not too long ago whatever.
Speaker 5: So my old thing is is I.
Speaker 6: Feel like because we were talking about like what's off limits and you know what I'm saying, all that kind of shit with comedians, I felt like there's because they, like some of the people said kids and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All kind of shit.
Speaker 6: But I felt like the only thing that should really be it's really not anything off women's especially, like you know, it's a it's a thin line when you talk about disabilities and shit like that. But a lot of people with disabilities crack jokes to laugh to get through their day. So how do you feel about boundaries when it comes to comedy.
Speaker 3: No, I just say, don't put your hands on nobody. That's it. I don't give a fuck or on with nobody. If you got down, Synjohn, I'm gonna come over a joke. I wanna say, your brother got upset, you know what I mean. Anything, Let's just make it funny, whatever going on. Let's use the nigga to lick stamps since he slopped so much. Let's just make it funnish you feel me, Just make the shit funny. It is, it is what it is, ain't nothing. Just don't touch nobody because I ain't gonna fall. I'm gonna be one of the niggas that die using the word faggot, rape and all that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna die outborn eighty one.
Speaker 3: I mean that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'ma die.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna die doing all that. The neck.
Speaker 3: My son ain't gonna do that, just like these white boy were racist and they were calling folk niggas and shit, they kids ain't doing it. They did it. You see an eighty seven year old niggas, he'd be like, hey, nigga, you can like give him a path, like yeah, he come up out of that time. You know what I mean, because the nigga eighty five. But if you catch a nigga twenty seven time, my nigga, you gonna kill him. But eighty you give an eighty seven year old nigga pass. So give a part of your old nigga path for some ship. He been saying, you said the word, I said the old word for I said bread and money. You feel so you feel like you come from like Berning Mattin era or ship like that. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like you inspired from that?
Speaker 3: No, I ain't inspired from not not not Bernie.
Speaker 1: I'm inspired from.
Speaker 3: Chris by Chris Tucker just because he was a rapid fire comedian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Inspired just by the life I live. That's inspired me. Not comedy, no, just really the life I live. You know what I mean, Waking up sick at night and my mama being like six years old, and my mom be like, boy, I should have gate his medicine in the morning, your brush snaky in the mother, I shouldn't woke.
Speaker 2: You up in the middle of night.
Speaker 3: So I'm inspired by that. Her roasting me at it was never no filter. So if I ain't getting no filter, I ain't gonna give a fuck about nobody else. Really on no filter type of shit says.
Speaker 4: What was a turning point, like just in your whole journey where you're like, damn, I've arrived out here, Like everything that I've been trying to do came up.
Speaker 2: That ship's starting to really come together.
Speaker 1: That she came to together.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I moved to Atlanta July twenty first old one that she came together. July thirty, first old one that she came together that day. I don't know what y'all see you, but this shit is gravy. Great, this is great.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 3: The whole time, I don't know what y'all see. I don't know what I was supposed to have. I don't know what y'allo where I should be. But the first day I got to Atlanta, I was in mad the city a week later, so I can't tell you how could get no better.
Speaker 1: I mean, Luther christ was.
Speaker 3: Right there, goddamn Prooval right there, like everybody fat Joe right there. You can't ask for more.
Speaker 2: From where I come from, you just had to move. You got to get out of your previous.
Speaker 3: Already, to get out of that where you from I'm from maybe I was born in miss City, Cleveland, like north is.
Speaker 5: That is that near golf court or no?
Speaker 1: Hell no, no, wait all the way at the top.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'm over at the top, boring up and it God damn the population that shit probably about eleven now, Okay. I came up in Milwaukee, came up, you know, Milwaukee was a whole another five six hundred miles north. Came up in Memphis. I've been to Atlanta alone. When I've ever been anywhere, I ain't never been.
Speaker 1: Nowhere for two years straight.
Speaker 3: I ain't never sat in no city two years straight. No city, not Memphis, not Cleveland, not Milwaukee. The first time I ever set in the city two years was O three when I get When old three came, I had been here two.
Speaker 1: Years at that point. We made you stay here.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted to come through. I dreamed of Atlanta. I liked the Braids. I dreamed of this shit. I dreamed of this shit from Dion. I dreamed of this Black and Red. I was already a vice lord, vice lord, real vice the fout this shit, that black and Red. That was all they needed. And then the niggas was doing exactly. I was look at some TV or something them nigga, we got damn doing all this shit we were doing in Memphis and shit, but it's like they were just doing a little more extra with it.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was.
Speaker 3: Always an extra nigga, always as experience as niga was.
Speaker 5: Oh look I got something I want to ask you, right. So I was just looking.
Speaker 6: I was just looking on Instagram, and they had it was this.
Speaker 5: It was this lady.
Speaker 6: She was in the club and her baby daddy was in the club. But I guess he doesn't handle his responsibilities or whatever. So she sent him like ten bottles, and you know how they have the little Marquis thing where they send a message where he say happy.
Speaker 5: Birthday or you know, Boston nigga or whatever.
Speaker 6: The marquisa she sent over with the bottles said take care of your son with the ten bottles.
Speaker 5: So if that ever happened to you, how would you respond?
Speaker 7: Well, shit, damn ten bottles.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You didn't waste no money at that point, ten.
Speaker 6: Bottles, I tell you, like shit, she's having motion and she's trying to like show this nigga.
Speaker 1: Like you can't show You can't show me nothing.
Speaker 3: You can't show me nothing when you laid there and let that nigga power I don't know on you, Like you should have gave me to puss it, don't you. You should get everybody in here to pussy because you should get every nigga here to puss it, because you in here trying to shame the nigga you gave to pussy. So the only way you're gonna make us believe you hate him is fuck everybody else in there, Like why you fuck that nigga?
Speaker 1: Why you fuck him?
Speaker 3: You should have thought about all that for you fucked though she didn't know she stupid. Then you just kick yourself in the ad for that. You should whoop your own ass for being stupid.
Speaker 1: Somebody talking about the ex that make you feel like I tell.
Speaker 3: Every bitch they'll tell you they gonna see this ship. I tell every bitch, Hey, look, don't talk about your ex because really I didn't been like your ex before and I turned out. Ain't let you talk about it, nigga, and I would like that, and you know you ain't got no right to do that, you know what I mean? Like, Nah, don't talk about the nigga now, don't wait till you lose. You're walking around riding the nigga diggie ship and all this shit. Don't god damn switch up now, stay, stay, keep that same energy your had four years ago. Man, because a hundred nigga tried to fuck you, but you gave it to him. Now you want to come back over here with us talk about him. No, you made that choice. That's what you picked. What you see in the industry, just like in the comedy game, and you be like, man, it's a bullshit.
Speaker 2: Or comedy game.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't really narrow it down to being straight up solid bullshit.
Speaker 1: But it's a few.
Speaker 2: Things that kind of get me.
Speaker 3: People. Man, You know what, but I knew that before I got in the game. Before I got in the game, I knew people like celebrities, people are groupes. People ain't shit that ain't worth for damn. So I knew that before I got in the game. So I just deal with it. But I don't like how a comedian that like, like I go up and be funny as fuck, and then some type of other comedian ll go up that's kind of known be trash, and then people be kind of like, I don't know, I don't know how they ain't got to the point yard where they know.
Speaker 1: This niggame ain't shit yet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like a comedian, like a like a known comedian, like any internet comedian or any big name comedian that's not the Internet comedian, they just don't be that funny, Like a big.
Speaker 7: Name comedian don't really be that funny.
Speaker 5: But it's like, so, what do you think happens to them?
Speaker 6: Because a lot of the bigger comedians were funny in the beginning when they were grinding, but now that they've elevated.
Speaker 5: Their comedy has kind of, for lack of a better way to put it, taking a turn for the worst.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. That's why I said. I can't say, I can't call it solid rules shit because really that just the way it goes. You know, you're being famous, people gonna come out to see you. But like I said, I just don't know how to really take that, knowing that nigga in y'all face, I just killed you, Yeah, you know, really really just killed you. But if a nigga go get on, let's say, like love and hip hop, that's what I mean, not even just an internet. I don't even want to knock the internet. A nigga donna love and hip hop or sell some comedy tickets. Don't get that, Like like d Venture from being Memphis right here selling comedy tickets. Nodvinure the one that's playing. I'm not knocking it, That's what I'm saying. What he said, But he's selling comedy tickets.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Like here a comedian.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they selling tickets, not knocking him.
Speaker 5: You know, he's he's doing comedy.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh yeah, you're some about the dude. Who's on the on the on the BML show. Yeah, he's really selling, he's selling comedy tickets and that ship is crazy, not even it ain't no, no, it's really how people. I'm like, damn, bro, y'all just don't y'all just want to see a mom fucker now?
Speaker 1: But what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Everybody got their own definition of what's funny was not subjective as a motherfucker. But like I said, when you go to the show, it's simply not. It's not funny like him.
Speaker 1: And doing this ship for you like what you're busting funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, is it the crowds go? Is it like the crowd?
Speaker 3: Like? You know what I'm saying, Like the difference in crowd because some some square people might think this ship really funny, funny, but you better take a nigga like you to make a nigga like me.
Speaker 1: Lad though, you know what I'm saying, I got your nigga retarded.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying. Something might just be too you get what I'm saying, Yeah, I get it. But then that's what I'm saying. The only thing eliminate that is when you're in the room and you don't hear no lad you know what I mean. You don't do nothing, and then you leave and this nigga, I'm like, damn, he has you don't like the crowd, don't want much.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like I'm doing too much, over doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the case because you making every every point, every every time, one, every every persons in a minute and one minute. I have told twelve jokes all the way through. But you know what that guy said, ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: It's not himp them.
Speaker 3: It's like I said, the people, it's hype. Yeah, it's all right. I just guess I gotta get some hype, stop telling jokes and get.
Speaker 2: Some No, no, hell you do.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying that in the same way in music, there's some people that don't put out music as good as people coming up putting on music, but they got the hype and people come to see their concerts will be packed. But they might just be like this. I'm just saying, like the hype is just kind of what ads on to some people's brands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you don't do nothing Internet ship, Pierre, Yeah I do, I got you but no, they took my page a couple of times. I already had like a hundred some thousand they took it. They took it because I was one of them.
Speaker 1: You know, same reason.
Speaker 3: If you the same reason niggas got locked up, coming up around you or whatever, it was gonna be some niggas to get their page too, And I was one of them.
Speaker 2: I think I discovered that k was a Gemini too, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was inevitable they was gonna take my page. They had rules, it was gonna take my pag. I got my mind right. They were trying to get my I got on my last strike. They won when they warned you what you're doing, because don't tell them any want they're gonna get.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I feel like, I feel like a lot of that ship, depending on who you are, that ship you hate because just like I might get a notification, or like I might get like five notifications back to back at like three o'clock in the morning, that.
Speaker 5: One of my videos from fucking twenty.
Speaker 2: Eleven was like, what the going down?
Speaker 1: My page?
Speaker 5: Reporting my ship from twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: Robots, I don't even know if it's somebody man, they hit me about robot what it is funeral little stuff up there, and they flagged that video that just was saying beat up. Just put on that I remember such and such beat up somebody, and they flagged that.
Speaker 5: I was like, whoa like hate like bullying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they called it bullying.
Speaker 3: Like if I get on there and say if I say a black uh many that bro.
Speaker 5: This was the argument in my comments, and they pulled my monetisation for like three months.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's correct. You can.
Speaker 4: You can do a concert and just perform with them. Niggas get to fight and shoot nigga, lock you up.
Speaker 5: That's what they just did.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, you can say, oh you're saying, like what you gotta be doing to do that?
Speaker 4: You can just be rapping. But if it ain't even gotta be violent rapping. If you're just there and some ship go down, they can get blamed on you because they're like, oh, you made these people act this way.
Speaker 6: Kyle is giving away PlayStations and ship the kids.
Speaker 5: Like some like two hundred.
Speaker 6: Thousand people bum rushed Union Station trying to meet him, and you know they probably didn't even want it, They just wanted to meet him.
Speaker 5: The police locked him up because he was trying to do a giveaway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exciting the right.
Speaker 3: They got got it for that inciting probably about ten years ago. So their team maybe yeah crazy foraroty.
Speaker 1: Y'all think something the food, as.
Speaker 3: Far as I can tell you what not a far. I think they're taking stuff out the food, like what like, just not so much as chicken.
Speaker 7: I think they're taking it out. United States food don't taste.
Speaker 2: The any no more.
Speaker 3: They're taking stuff out that make chicken sandwich andes not taste the way it tastes now that make chicken sound because I think that fat nigga on the couch sue McDonald's so hard they had to take that ingredient out that we like. So I think it's so much stuff taking out of the food.
Speaker 5: But they said they made the nuggets and the sandwiches out of dolphin meat.
Speaker 3: No, I doubt that.
Speaker 1: I believe they're using just a little bird.
Speaker 3: They can't afford everybody. Dolphins may be too expensive, man, Come on, not a dolphin. That ain't telling you if you want some dolphin. They gonna say you dolphin, and you're gonna pay that hot dollar for that. They go one eight and nine a plate.
Speaker 5: For that dolphins.
Speaker 3: This is not giving you those six pieces dolphin out of McDonald's. Get this chicken, you can really.
Speaker 1: Get this chicken.
Speaker 3: I ain't never in my life seeing a dolphin.
Speaker 1: I know I ain't gonna back.
Speaker 3: A bunch of you know, I ain't never seen a dolphins, so I know they ain't giving that ship away.
Speaker 1: He told you that man years ago, a dolphin baby.
Speaker 3: But it's something that's a strange ships going on here.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a bit strange ship. His big fast episode. Let's talk about its.
Speaker 3: Getting more and more strange, like y'alling just to everything.
Speaker 2: It's hot as fun outside, hotter than usual.
Speaker 3: What's usual? Though? Who said that they ain't start taking notes to about nineteen o six.
Speaker 7: We don't know how how they was in seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 3: You know that he hit, We don't have a clue out how it was. And they only started in like nineteen o six keeping count and then people be talking. But niggas who know shit don't realize they don't know ship because you ain't been around long enough to know ship. Forty years and eighty years, one hundred.
Speaker 2: Years ain't long enough, that's true.
Speaker 3: Hundred years ain't long enough, No, nigga, No, damn, No, I don't know. You don't know how it was. You don't even know how it was in nineteen o five because they.
Speaker 2: Wasn't keeping tracked off. You said eighty one. I was one of one, I said, nineteen o six.
Speaker 3: That's that's why No Georgia started.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety when it was hot as fuck. Right, yeah, you don't feel hotter.
Speaker 3: Now, No, in nineteen ninety. In nineteen eighty nine, when I was little, I've seen a nigga walk by saying it's saying ship. You're saying now the nigga walk I said, damn, it's getting that's the first time ever heard out about eighteen years old.
Speaker 2: Now I keep hearing nigga saying it no climbing shit.
Speaker 3: I think niggas just knew on this earth and they repeating ship that nigga said back in fourteen twenty three.
Speaker 1: I can go over there, Hey, what do y'all do you have?
Speaker 3: Day?
Speaker 1: Yahoo? More than offing now that's you you the I'm just saying, do you do?
Speaker 3: I think it.
Speaker 2: Used to?
Speaker 3: You're fucking right, it's a little more. I don't know what major ax that, but it's that day jau. But that comes from just being on the earth forty fifty years. This ship goes to being a year. I think it comes on it. When I was young, I ain't get it that much like you're seeing some ship. Do y'all ever be like damn I did before?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 3: Yes, well I already drink this like damn, we was already been here, but I ain't been here.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I get it a little more. What the fuck that is retrograde what they call that ship?
Speaker 5: No, retro grade is like when.
Speaker 6: The moons and the planets are like kind of sort of but not really.
Speaker 1: In you know, I do know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how I supposed to sound rem.
Speaker 1: Whatever going on.
Speaker 3: I mean, what she was doing this about alien believe, Yes, I know what I'm saying. They hear you think they ain't bring nothing.
Speaker 6: About a lady who saw the shape shifter on the plane and then came back and made a statement about it. But they're saying that her statement was forced and it was ai.
Speaker 5: The nigga came back.
Speaker 3: Bro. Oh yeah, that's a mosquito.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Well you tell me the woman that was screaming then the plane and then.
Speaker 5: Got off the plane and she saw the shape shifter.
Speaker 2: In the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, I don't know. You know, you know, they got their fennyl and their meth and they're making that other ship. They call him something else, what they call it, They make it something like that. They got some new ships. So white folks take different drugs. We can identify on nigga drugs.
Speaker 1: They said anything else about when I.
Speaker 2: Got big fit. What make y'all believe in UFOs or aliens or you know, I ain't never seen one.
Speaker 4: You think you have seen one that has been like?
Speaker 6: No, they they they they fucking made the cartoon alien ship to throw you off. Aliens don't look like aliens.
Speaker 2: Are you're saying?
Speaker 4: They look like humans, like the matrix like aliens could be.
Speaker 3: Like I guess I can go for that one thousands trans anybody.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen one as they perceive it.
Speaker 5: That nigga came and came up, tould be an alien. It just came through the door. You never know, no offense, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't at all, but I know it exists. But you could be you might be you and then wake up got in yet, nigga. I'm you now, you know.
Speaker 4: Feel I also, ain't seen nobody human, do know, with no propaganda.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody floating around this bitch or not? You know that. I haven't seen it. Y'all seen it.
Speaker 3: They just don't do it in front of you, no flowing ship being regular regular niggas, b alien ship and look blending the alien ship that you're talking about.
Speaker 5: I see just like an undercover cops.
Speaker 3: I seen niggas take their eyes and go that way with them. I've seen niggas take their arms and goddamn it been they. I don't know who the niggas was. They were just being in the.
Speaker 6: You know, to go to the park and it might be a nigga sitting in the middle of the park, a contortionist doing all that ship from I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that's it. I think the nigga. I'm just saying, what if they hear? If they hear, what is they what are they doing?
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 5: They're here to gain intelligence the way smarter than us.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is they're they're here to gain intelligence so that they can figure out how to take.
Speaker 3: Off's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I'm saying period, they're supposed to be smartest.
Speaker 3: Got lasers, nigga, I don't believe in them, but I know they're smart.
Speaker 1: Most of my life. Ship, Oh man, got this ship so weird?
Speaker 2: What have we got our ship? Weird? What it was us? I'm gonna tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 7: I keep saying that we've just been on this earth long.
Speaker 2: Now we're grown.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna go to thinking every we running out of that bullshit to think about. Now we're thinking about other ship. That's all it is around all the sticks and what I'm saying when this run out of animals, run out of dud, don't know what it's being.
Speaker 1: The man even.
Speaker 3: Take some cakeos, drove all calm and he's going to think it that's funny.
Speaker 2: That's really.
Speaker 1: Didn't get high your thinking stupid ship.
Speaker 3: I'll be at the crib, man, like I just be at the crib thinking about ship, thinking about it like let me see no one thing I think about.
Speaker 7: Let me think for I always think about who's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be the last motherfucker to die? That's from around me, the last motherfucker I be thinking about that ship like that, Who's gonna be last nigga left? Like the nigga on life. Who was sitting there drinking the liquor while they were putting the dirt on the grave. I be thinking about that shit. Who the lad nigga? Like, Am I gonna be around to tell you nigga's story? Yo? Who's gonna be around to tell us? Who is gonna you might be having more than telling the ultimate story? Who gonna tell this two thousand and this nineteen ninety five? The two thousand thirty five story? You know, like the Rolling Sisters, Who's gonna be the history? And they be like, oh yeah, back in Atlanta during that time, that's.
Speaker 1: All I been thinking about shit.
Speaker 3: And I be trying to keep my shit clean because I want them to tell that story. And they put my ass in that clean like they threw Richard Pryor and that goddamnit Maggic Johnson shit, and they threw these other niggas in there, you know, like a movie seem I wondering. That's all kind of shit. I think about future. I never really think about nothing else but the future.
Speaker 2: What's your think about that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What is it that Tyrone movie?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen. I'm gonna watch that this week.
Speaker 2: You talk about the next year?
Speaker 7: I ain't seen it yet. Yeah, damn, I supposed to have been watching it though.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: My nephew taught me to watch the ship.
Speaker 6: He's a kid, and he was like, it's incredible and you got to watch this movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh ship, I gotta check it out. And Masturpation is the movie by the year. I don't noo.
Speaker 2: That was last.
Speaker 5: Came out last years, last year, last year.
Speaker 3: He fulfilled you at all the slave ship they ever put out. He fulfilled you with what you needed to know that your bass never was winning because I always.
Speaker 5: It's better than twelve years of slaves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, killed it.
Speaker 4: Twelve years of slave is bad Smith. And the only reason they don't talk about it was because the ship will Smith all that type of ship.
Speaker 3: Can I get one spoiler? Made that movie dope?
Speaker 5: Spoiler?
Speaker 1: Love listen.
Speaker 3: The nigga was running from the white man, and the white man was a prolific hunter. He was prolific, so.
Speaker 2: He was running from the white man.
Speaker 3: He was so scared of the white man. He looked at the water, so alligator. He had to hide with the alligator and look at the alligator and look up at the water. Look at the delegator and look he got in the motherfucking water and he trying to sneak out of alligator. When soon as he stepped out laying he snatched his ass back in the water and he had to stab there.
Speaker 7: But it's just like, damn where you did that?
Speaker 2: You all that shit was ultimate, nigga.
Speaker 3: The whole movie was ultimate. And when he was so on behind the horse, he slapped Chris Rock. That's what I said, you like to act the ship. Though I said this always been good, I just ain't gonna stand in line to do it. I'll never walk up to you and ask you cannot do this? Can I do this? You're gonna have to really really just this finite ass, this finite ass treasure I am. You're gonna have to come up and talk to me about it, because I'm never gonna stand. I ain't never auditioned for none of these shows. And I've been on more TV shows and any comedian in Atlanta history, and not one comedian been on my different shows than me. Comedian paid more comedians than me, ain't on even comedians, no more comedians than me. I know more comedians than any other comedian on the motherfucking planet. And if you if you believe it, I know this is something you don't want to check. But you know, you don't know. You don't know more to me, you ain't been more places than me. I ain't never had an agent, never had a manager, been around the world, did a thing, hung out with everybody, Poppa, Yeah, man, I ain't popping. I'm just did at all. I've done it all forty six states. The other four of them want to go to my choice?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite one? Like where they fucking with you hard?
Speaker 3: Well, it's like it's a difference, Like Detroit is my second home of north He's still my second home down south to the h town.
Speaker 7: And then you know, I love La and I love Miami.
Speaker 3: And she.
Speaker 1: You know, just I guess Florida.
Speaker 7: I said good in Florida and Texas, but I love Detruit.
Speaker 1: I love Detroit.
Speaker 2: That's my second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, filling the blank k dog. We're gonna do both sides of it. The problem with these niggas is we'll do the females too. But the problem with niggas is where do you think some of the problems with niggas is they.
Speaker 1: Ain't got no motherfucking daddy.
Speaker 3: My nigga ain't got no mama fucking daddy. Every bitch raising the boy, find a nigga, Go find a crackhead to help you your son. They're gonna be shit getting ass on YouTube. He might grow up to be an NFL player, but he gonna be the bitch ass NFL player nigga that nobody fuck with. He might be the manager somewhere. The nigga might run the whole goddamn it similar line down a porch. He's a bitch ass manager and his employees hate him.
Speaker 5: No bitch asks every nigga raided.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, if you don't go out and get you that shit out of the street and get your head kick and learn it. Like sitting that nigga out there at thirteen fourteen. If he died, he dies, he shouldn't live. No way for the bitch airs niggas gonna turn out to be.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what going on. I'm telling you what going on.
Speaker 3: Then niggas is holes and ain't no ain't no, ain't no rip, ain't what they wordy repercussions, Ain't.
Speaker 1: Noney, ain't nothing for them.
Speaker 3: The government protecting these niggas letting them run wild. Whole ass niggas. I'm telling you what's going on now.
Speaker 2: The problem with these niggas.
Speaker 3: Women raising these fuck niggas man women is just women.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing wrong with a woman. I love a woman when she.
Speaker 3: Keep up with shit, But don't you grow up to keep up that.
Speaker 1: Same shit that woman doing.
Speaker 3: I fuck you, mama, you did good puss on this talking to ass woman that keep up all these good puss on her. But don't you ain't got no puss though. Don't you be like her. You can't sit on that couch like her. Get your bitch ass up. Facts, your mama, light skin, you dog skin nigga, light skinned woman, you a black as niggas. Get out of here.
Speaker 1: That's all the problem.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell. Your nigga ain't got no daddy, man, and you ain't gotta have a daddy. Go ahead and get it.
Speaker 7: Go hang around nigga that got a daddy.
Speaker 3: You did. Get out of herep bitches, whole little stinky asshole. Go find that somebody put around that little boy, because he gonna grow up and somebody gonna slap the fuck out of him. That's all gonna happen. I'm trying to tell you they're gonna lock him up. Don't don't raise him without no man in the house. Please, ladies, don't raise don't even try it. Don't even get mad at me like I got my son a bitch.
Speaker 1: You don't know, you ain't got it.
Speaker 5: According to K.
Speaker 6: Kelly the Man, the problem with these niggas is is that they don't have any guidance because they were raised without no muckle.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, right, y'all agree, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I can hurt agree with that.
Speaker 3: And then it is like to the point when when they do run into a nigga, they they got so much of that whole in them that they feel like a nigga's being a hater by telling them what's real? What you said?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So if you run into a nigga, tell like Helline that for you, brotter, that's bitch shit.
Speaker 1: He don't know no better, he don't know.
Speaker 3: He feel like old you know what I'm saying, Yeah, because he don't know what bit shit is. So to him, that is a bit shit for you. Even you doing some bit shit by getting in my business. Let me be a bitch.
Speaker 6: But that all goes back to the conversation that we always have about being a product of your environment. When when that's all you know, and that's all you've seen, and that's all you've been raised around, and you don't know any better, you have no idea how much bigger the world is without all the bitch ass pussy ass oh ass shit.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, that was a good point right now for real, because that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Like, What about the women?
Speaker 3: What do you think we're wrong?
Speaker 2: Know what these fee bales is me?
Speaker 3: It's really the same thing. It's the same thing. Daddy. They need their daddy. They need that daddy. From about zero to thirteen. Daddy can die for a woman. The mamma can die for a nigga. After thirteen, the mama can get the fuck on, let the dad happen, and the nigga can die. After thirteen for a woman, he can get the fuck on. He had eight. All he needs to do is as soon as she opened her eyes, you see a man, and respect the man and fuck with a man. Until about thirteen. Then she got it. Now period, come on, you're gonna let her go. A nigga needed from third. You know, a nigga needed from he needed all the way through, but he definitely needed from that thirteen when he go to thinking it dick getting hard or hair growing on the nuts type of shit. You know what I mean, not saying you need both parents, but I'm telling you where important, where that little girl needs to be, that she needs to be right here on her daddy up and through there after thirteen fourteen you get the period. You ain't getting too close to him anyway, get on where they're going now? Yeah, did so? Just you just need that the white man knew what the fuck he was doing when he took that dad after the household. Niggas just learning that he knew exactly white man ain't made no ain' knew.
Speaker 1: Exactly what he was doing. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: He made it where a woman ain't need a man gave him some couple of food stemp gave him a little house and gave him a little food.
Speaker 6: Or if they got any kind of blemish on their record, they can't stay.
Speaker 3: They can't stay in the family as game, food, stamp, game, little place, states, and a couple of dollars. They wan't saying section that play state some little wik corn, a little cereal or whatever so your kids won't starve. You can get six it out from another niggas some food one day. But they ain't want the nigga out. They know how to make it terrible. They did.
Speaker 7: They did that same experiment on the Jews.
Speaker 3: I guess back in there what they I don't even talk about now that you don't give a fuck about these folks. But it just really, you know what I mean, they took the dad out of the household.
Speaker 2: Damn it just really.
Speaker 3: Like I just looked in the camera and said, hey, hold sloots, funky bitches, listen, don't run off from that nigga. Don't leave a nigga for cheating on you because you're gonna get another nigga.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying everybody, but don't do that.
Speaker 3: Stay in there, well, leaving for cheating, leaving for hitting you or sum get stay there till you eighteen. If you make that mistake and let that nigga skit in you, If you happen to make that that great mistake of getting pregnant, that great you can't fix it. Don't try to fix it by leaving the nigga. If he's hitting your leave. But if you just simply cheating or just doing some other shit, stay there and raise the child, because you gonna realize how important that was in ten years when your son it's a whole ass nigga and somebody to shoot him in his fucking heir and you expect somebody to cry about that. Nobody crying about your fucking son when you really did that shit. You want to give your son everything, Give your son a fucking father because that's all he's gonna need.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: If you want him to have everything, give him a goddamn daddy, and don't worry about who else he fucking because you made the mistake.
Speaker 7: And fuck the nigga got pregnant already, stupid.
Speaker 2: Bit dad is already a whole ad niggas.
Speaker 3: I feel that too, already be who niggas too though. That's why the woman got to be looking at that nigga know it. She got to run away from him and go fuck this other nigga that got a good track record of taking care of child.
Speaker 5: But I think a good way to eliminate.
Speaker 6: Niggas cycle when you fuck with a nigga before you even lay down with the nigga.
Speaker 5: You gotta look at his lineage.
Speaker 3: That's why I said. Then I just say, fucking nigga with a good track record, you fucking him because he fined too. You got nice ass, you got boots on some shit.
Speaker 5: But if you go around his nigga's family and his daddy's a bitch, then that should be a red Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the old getting pregnant for they meet the dad. I know all my big mama got pregnant. Ain't none of them. I don't think no woman ever met my dad. That four baby mama. I don't think nothing one of them ever met my daddy ever. Never, Yeah never, I don't thinking. Yeah, one of them my daughter mama. But no, man, That's what I'm saying this shit. Don't just go over y'all. This shit go back from twenty years ago. To me, most of my kid except for my son, grown as a motherfucker anyway. But just really don't get pregnant by that nigga. I know, same way a nigga like the fucking thick bitch, and that's cool. Nigga fucked the bitch, fucked the little red hood, fucking little goddamn pretty bitch or whatever.
Speaker 7: Women, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Because your shit, gon, you're gonna kill your your lineage if you go out here and make mistakes. Make it so you really gotta be careful because we're gonna fuck you anyway. So don't say, don't tell a nigga where you all need stopped. Fucking. No, we're gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you.
Speaker 1: They all gonna fuck you.
Speaker 3: But you just make sure you don't get pregnant by you get pregnant by the right nigga that you did. If you ever did homework in your life, your most homework is gonna be to figure this nigga out all the way through this motherfucking family that's just coming from an old nigga like me.
Speaker 1: They got four baby mamas.
Speaker 8: M hmm.
Speaker 4: So there's one thing. It's just one thing. You change Black community. You'll make sure everybody got a daddy. That was gonna be my next question, but that's probably the first thing you make.
Speaker 3: I tell every woman to study that nigga. Make sure you got his mommy and his dad and his unteasing everybody in your pocket, because only I can you dictate your own body so you can get abortion. You cannot let him come in you because I hate to say it, women, I know you're finna get that point, but we're gonna fuck you. So, but you've got to control what you let growing outside here, what you let grow inside of you, because this nigga probably just like your ass and not you, and he don't want to bay by you, and you don't want to. You don't want to be telling him nine months later. You man enough to make a travel gin'e man up ticket. You don't need to be telling him now because that shit ain't working juice, and it ain't gonna work in two down twenty three, right, he ain't got the fuck on and got.
Speaker 1: Killed but his head driving. What's the most illusion of shit you see?
Speaker 3: Like? Mans, be honest with you. That's why we go a lot of fake jury man, all this Jerry Man. I was at the bowling alley man Polo and dun Ship. It was so much fake Jerry and that we were bowling. I started throwing the nigga chain down there, knocking down brother this ship, bro, And I ain't never know what fake jer rope was until I started going on YouTube looking at ship. Well, bro, y'all niggas crazy, bro go get you a fucking thousand dollars gold little rope or something. Man, just take a little stack or something. Go get your gold rope. Stop spending six hundred dollars. Don't have big a thing, man, that's the most My fine may got a big change. I'm like, Bro, my my fucking cousin.
Speaker 1: Got a change. Like, I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Got to know you, but you got you don't even add up to the will bro go something like.
Speaker 5: That ship.
Speaker 3: Nobody I see these Certainly I'll be like, Bro, I've been knowing your.
Speaker 6: This nigga on a million dollars worth of jewelry and some guys half hoto.
Speaker 3: I'll be back any morning looking like baby and slim.
Speaker 1: Chass nigga. Bro, you know.
Speaker 3: You got that? Bro?
Speaker 1: Do you have a daddy?
Speaker 3: He most No. I ain't got but a few niggas that got a daddy man around me. Man, I don't anger. I don't hang around one nigga who ain't got no daddy. I don't hang around one nigga who ain't got no dad. And I always tell him that I don't fuck with his mama because he always talked ship about his daddy. And I'll be like, well, your mama terrible, so like, I don't know why you don't know your own daddy. You say your daddy died three years ago, so you can have all these years you ain't even found him yourself. He pulled me up. He was a bitch.
Speaker 1: That's I don't call you no bitch, my final But that ship.
Speaker 3: You try to see this ship? That shs strange to me when a nigga don't want to go talk to their daddy, when they daddy living in Florida, fucking Wyoming, go up there, nigga. You know you yea.
Speaker 1: If you don't know your mama ain't ship.
Speaker 3: Look around it all. Oh you should know your mama probably wasn't shit real like, look around. Yeah, I do fifty to fifty on my mom and dad. Fifty ain't ship fifty. Then I give my dad the most critic because I know he just wanted some pussy.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 3: He ain't want no trouble. He just wanted some pussy. You started. I know you did because one hundred percent of my baby mama, I just wanted some pussy and it became trouble. And I ain't started. I might have did the cheating or whatever, the fuck. But I ain't start the trouble. I just was going to get some more pussy. You should have cheated or whatever left, but you started ship and you ran off and you just all over cheating.
Speaker 1: I know, women sensitive.
Speaker 3: Befuck it. He did what it is, Give me another one of these little shits I had. Man, Goddamn, I texted, man, Hey, so so you don't got no good relationship? Yeah, nig if my daughter mama, we're gonna always be cool. Love my son mama definitely cool. And then my other son live with me.
Speaker 1: Now, man, his mama cool one. I mean, it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's just the first one that I had a trouble with. Everything good with them baby mamas, except for I'm the baby dad the drama. I ain't fucked with them like that. I was already on TV anyway, so I was just trying to really just shit on my motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That long time.
Speaker 3: So damn this like me as much as I don't like them. I'm the nigga with the drama. They know what they'll tell you. They be trying to be nice sometime and I'd be like, fuck that, you know, just on some fuck out of there. Type chick because the kids grown now, so I won't talk to you really, and when they were ten, I ain't wanna talk.
Speaker 1: To you no more.
Speaker 3: I ain't wanna talk no morey in no way try to get me hell when they ain't have nothing in the old ones and O tube and shit, oh.
Speaker 9: Threes, shit, what kind of riff for a nigga? Yeah, a nigga, kind of scheff for a nigga. Want to give a nigga here? Sooner nigga start coming up a little bit. It's I almot like to keep the saying energy really, but I ain't doing that with my daughter mama. Ain't doing that with my son mama, who period, But two of my.
Speaker 3: Baby mamas, it's it's it's a look. It ain't got nothing to do with the child because both of them child twenty and twenty twenty two, so them grown kids we're talking about. But it's almost like he ain't being in my space. He's not getting in my space, not even phone calls. I don't even want you just letting somebody hear one of your friends here, you talking to them on the phone. No, No, I don't know you. No, I don't know you. Plus I ain't really know these particular. I ain't really know them for two months anyway. I got them pregnant in Atlanta type of ship, got them pregnant, and they were gone. I just my son that's with me now. I know this, mama, probably two months of my life. I only seen him five times since since back then, old fucking two, I only seen him five times. He lived with me right now. Hell no, I ain't have two nigga. If you put a wig on you and that's that's your dog right there, I ain't having to. I ain't one brother looked like me, talking like me, standing stand like me. I know when I think them might people heavy, I said, that's me right now. I'm a heavy nigga. I wait too, something nigga, know it, don't look like it. I'm a heaven nigga. When I picked your ass up, you better be heavy like their phone, heavy like like the coup dang. That's about that child. Mother fuck ain't got no captle in their bone ship, no iron.
Speaker 1: In the blood ship.
Speaker 3: The weekend child, I had two skirts like that. They brought the child over with their long hair face. What they tried you like that?
Speaker 1: I had two skirts.
Speaker 3: Brother bay old long face said, light skinned babies. She said, hey, no long long with than a pair of pair of face. Hell no, put no, that ain't me. I had a little goddamn you know around here, that little little guy. Yeah, this dried me twice on that ship. I ain't never got no DNA for them.
Speaker 1: I ain't no, that ain't me.
Speaker 7: Man, Them kids are mine gonna look like men.
Speaker 3: You go pull the mother buck. They gonna look like me, black as fuck. They don't have that. I call it that little ugly on them, because that's why I call myself ugly. So I called it the ugly.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I ain't got that ugly on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it ain't me. If he looked a little cute or something, you know, I ain't have to do it but twice. If they look too smooth, it gotta be there. Like my auntie. I look my auntie, damn, but she means that she ugly. So and then that's who I kind of look like that.
Speaker 5: I can see it.
Speaker 2: I can see it.
Speaker 3: That ugly. You feel like you can roast with anybody. I don't feel like nobody can beat me roasting for as roasting, even if they win and people laugh. Afterwards, you break it down and hear what I said later on, it'll be way worth way more than what they talking about even if you if you record it, they they might win in this room because y'all want to hear them say, boy, you look like daddy came and then you're gonna laugh at that. But I'm gonna sucked around. And Benny said, you got legs like a Scooba diver, and then when you go look at a Scooba dive, you'll be like, Okay, then you got chress like whatever. Blah blah blah. Yeah you got this. You got that mouth full of wisdom too, smart mouthfan nigga. You got to break it down later on to what I really was saying. It's gonna be what happened to that ship y'all were doing that class room. Yeah, that's it. They coming back with it. I'm coming in. I'm coming. They gave me a bigger contract. Whatever the fuck they give me, it's a bigger contract for me. I was I would learn it last year. I don't know what that one on one ship one on one. Ain't nobody fucking with cross table like this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What that was?
Speaker 7: That would that would roast me battle ground.
Speaker 1: That ship was dope, man.
Speaker 3: I murked the head and whining that had broken tail lifefore I went in there. So I went in that stressed up.
Speaker 1: Who you think you wanted to fund? The comedian like up.
Speaker 3: And coming up and coming one of the funny comedian up and coming, I give it the little nav Green.
Speaker 6: Yeah twin, what's uh, god damn coming up?
Speaker 1: Erica Dutch is coming up?
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 3: And then you got other funny niggas like my partner Tie Mells, my little young niggas a one tell who I'm running with?
Speaker 5: Did you perform over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah probably so they're always around.
Speaker 3: But you got a shame of Franklin she funnies up O'Dell o d ode are probably one of the funniest niggas in Atlanta. But to every comedian, get your ass on YouTube and monetize your ship. Put them goddamn jokes, Stop saving them goddamn same jokes over and over. Stop saving them same week as jokes over and over. Dump them little week as jokes on YouTube and sell that ship and then come back two three months later and put some more material. And you two gonna pay you because they're paying me like a motherfucker. And like we said earlier, I'm not no Internet nigga. So if a country and nigga like me can tell you to get on that bitch, you're supposed to already be on there. Who you think like some of the ogs is like now that nigga, that funny og out of Atlanta, Out of Atlanta, Rest in Peace, Tyler Craig, the funniest nigga.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 3: Uh yes, a nigga ain't the cues from Atlanta?
Speaker 1: O G.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus preacher man, comedian, our nest tho be my ogs comedian double d Yeah, God, damn Dirty South. Rest in Peace, man, Damn brom. They took a lot of boy, they took a lot. We took a lot of comedian loss in the lab pat three years, Uh, rest in peace and our hosting Rest in Peace, big wrong, Rest in Peace.
Speaker 1: O G.
Speaker 7: Clay, a lot of comedy losses about.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: I can't think of that niggas man that was my boy and he used to be with R all the time.
Speaker 3: Franko comedian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was a heavy sat nigga, kind of looked like Rottwiler a little bit.
Speaker 3: He used to be with a little ball. I mean he used to be with A.
Speaker 5: He used to be with D.
Speaker 3: He used to be with he was heavy set. You took my sea dog, no man, Yeah, yeah, I ain't know where to put him at O G. Or that he right with me. I can't look at or yeah he's running alongside me.
Speaker 5: W O G.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I say the ship. It's like, you know what I mean, niggas.
Speaker 2: Just need to get a board.
Speaker 3: I always say that, Get on board, man, you know, if you want to be in this business, get on board. Stop trying to stop being so sneaky like a woman. Man like sneaky, Yeah, like a cat. Since you sitting here, I can't be saying all that woman shit too much.
Speaker 7: Sneaking like a cat. I'm over your goddamn is going hard.
Speaker 3: But sneaking like a cat. And these cats need to get a damn daddy for their kids. So uh but just the.
Speaker 1: Underrated comedian.
Speaker 3: Underrated comedian, it's probably me. I think I'm the probably the most. I think I'm probably the most in the history of comedy.
Speaker 1: In my mouth, keep me down, I write, I do comedy.
Speaker 3: So good, and then come back and say Richard Pryor ain't shit. I just do that. I do comedy so good and come back and say Martin ain't fucking funny, and that just bring me back down.
Speaker 1: You don't think one funny.
Speaker 3: I think he's a funny guy to people, but for a stand up fuck no, I think he's a terrible stand up comedian. I think he can't write a joke. You ain't think Richard, I think rich proble. I think he's funny.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's the greatest.
Speaker 3: I don't think he top ten. I think he's a funny one. Mother fuck. He made me laugh a few times, but I don't think he's top ten. Who top ten? Shit? I tell him to you. I got him right here, I keep him with me, I keep him top ten right here. I'm gonna tell you my top ten. If you don't know who they is, then just google that. You got that. Bill Cock, Bill Cosby number one, Yeah, Red Fox number two, Okay, Edie Murphy number three, Dave Seapield number four, Mantam Moreland number five, man Yeah, Chris Rock number six. Jamie Fox fall right behind Chris Rock because he can't spit like Chris. But he's a talented motherfucker in the world. That's why he ranked seven. Chris Tucker right behind Jamie because Ain't nobody ever had comedic timing like Chris Tuck. Ain't nobody ever had a better five minutes than Chris Tucker. Robert Shermer, White Boy number nine, Dope this nigga he ever gonna watch real fast? He ain's slow.
Speaker 1: He keep it going.
Speaker 3: Bruce Bruce number ten and honored. I mentioned like some more Tyler, Craig, Bill Burr, Dick Gregory, George Carlin, Wonder, Sykes, Richard pryor Downtown, Tony Brown. Now if I did another team Eddie Griffin and Mike Heftingham and they gonna fall.
Speaker 7: Off in that team?
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 3: What about Paul Paul Mooney? He probably Paul Moone ain't really never had nothing to me, man. I think he was just I think he got on and of course, I mean I think I just ain't heard the greatest. I know he was older and people knew him, and shit, he wanted no George Washington. You don't think he came, Yeah, t K bunny Ship, Paul Mooney want no George Wallace. George Wallace be spitting don't watch George Wallace, go watch Paul Mooney. Then you're gonna see what I'm talking about. I can't say he ain't funny, but when was he ever spit?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: Overrated?
Speaker 3: Who overrated? To me?
Speaker 2: Overrated? Comedian?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 7: Tracy fucking Morgan, Tracy Morgan. I think Tracy.
Speaker 3: Morgan because he ain't. I ain't never heard a joke for real from him. And then I ain't never seen the funniest seen that now, I can't lie that Sunday movie he got, Damn what's funny in that? But I ain't never seen that. I think I think they give him a whole lot. I think he's lucky as fuck. I think he's lucky that truck hit him in some mo shit. He's just lucky at a nigga man. I think he was lucky Martin put him on. He got in there, did that thing and it was funny, you know, Martin Joe. But still as a comedian, I ain't never seen that him get on stage and like, what is the joke? Like? What is Kurt Tracy Morgan a joke? Anybody? I'm not knocking him. He might see that and get mad at me and want to get his dad what I ain't never seen it.
Speaker 4: Two people in that time, none of the kings of comedy was in your top fifteen.
Speaker 2: The people that did kings.
Speaker 3: Out of the kings of comedy, I mean, only somebody will probably make it into probably DL right off the back, DL a great comedian. And then I said becoming And then Bardie really wasn't no comedian though. Bernie was just a hubble hubble hubble. And then he'll take some stock jokes that whatever the fuck you've seen. And then he did a lot of stock jokes. He might say push it like punkin pie, this stock joke, and you know he just he's a robbing Harris two point oh you asked me, because this is what I'm saying. Rob rober hair Funny is a motherfucker. And Bernie mc came and got that robbing style. And then that milk and cookie ship, the little boy, the little girl in the dirt, a little boy that was baby's kids, same story Robbing, Harry did baby's kid, Bernie mac did and milm cookies. If you switch him up and put a baby kid over there and pulling over that same story bad kids, I mean, that's me as a student of the game. I don't know a fuck about no damn together funny ship. Always have been since fucking since I seen him, oh folk, I mean I've seen him fold then boy, and I watched him on stage and he just he just always was a funny motherfucker. He had jokes, he could spit m hm. So his business too, he was a spider too. Business was good, but he was a spinner. He spit them fucking jokes. He spits them bitches out. So you would you would critique a comedian different about none of that ship. They them niggas can suck my dick, all the comedians. I ain't nobody thinking about no comedian when it come to judging the motherfuckers, I judge and want you suckers and look in the eyes and stand around your ass standing there, setting my cup down and walk off, and you better not spit in it. Bitch. Get the truth. If I was playing basketball, I be out there. Your skills ain't ship, nigga, we can't. Why but I can't now with this joke, and I got that. I you up, bring your suit wearing ass over, I'll wear your ass out. I rose your ass back up out of here and what I know, I fuck these jokes. I talk about you, I wrote, I heard your verbally abuse your.
Speaker 5: So what do you think about Steve Farvey?
Speaker 3: I like Steve, Steve is I like it ain't that nothing that Steve is a real comedian.
Speaker 1: He's a real comedian.
Speaker 3: What I think about him, He's a real goddamn comedian. I don't give a fuck about what he in now all the business, but he's a real comedian doing stand up, sleeping in the car, dragging ship around, slanging jokes.
Speaker 5: But I feel like.
Speaker 3: That grind and then he ain't never admitted the sucking old dick like Richard Bryan. So it's like it's different rich Yeah, that's on that's on video or some he said the first time, suck agg or something like that. I mean, I can Richard for sucking old dick a lot of people, a lot of niggas. But but Steve, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I feel like he's one of the best, that the best to be able to harlay like his comedic ship into a million other ventures.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, Like who you think?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, I know, Bron said, know what I'm saying like if you had to pick out a nigga like he sucking, Like who's looking like, yeah, I know what you're doing that, I'm letting do it. I don't want to do it. He said, who Let me think? Man, let me think who I think?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Who I think?
Speaker 3: Really sucking? Dick mind? It's one nigga I think, but I can't say it because man, I don't know. Man, this nigga cool nigga kissing my ass.
Speaker 1: And ship.
Speaker 5: That's even more of an indication. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's as kiss man nigga. Don't want to knock him down because nigga told me, Man that stay cool with him. Man, you might put your own you know, just might see something. But I'm trying to think.
Speaker 8: Man, broell, they gotta be.
Speaker 3: They got to be show some luve. That's one because I ain't seen them do it.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know how you can tell ye, but I ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna two three niggas popped up, But I ain't gonna even do it.
Speaker 1: Man, you said.
Speaker 3: One you.
Speaker 1: On the bus? Yeah, getting too.
Speaker 2: Much going on?
Speaker 3: If y'all wonder why I ain't blowed up, because that's be the reason right this ship. I'm saying right now, if everybody you're supposed to be what you're supposed to be, I ain't going there. I'm gonna continue to slang jokes and be very good at this ship and whoop your favorite comedians ass all the time on every stage, talk about that, talk about the man and they kids, and just look, I right, I might outlive most of them anyway, m hm. So I'll be around they fucking dead and I still be telling Joe talking shit about them when they did. It's talking ship. That's why I am a ship talking more than anything. Class clown, real class clown, was really class clown in school. That's in the yearbook. Not wait till I turned twenty six to do comedy because you ain't have ship else to do. Class clown been talking ship, been talking ship. Man ass whooped a few times too, So don't say that I've been having my ass whooping.
Speaker 7: I have my ass niggas, girls, let mean jumped on.
Speaker 5: You used to fight house when you were little.
Speaker 7: I'm two and two and two against women.
Speaker 3: Against one, two lost to it. It feels like I'm gonna be me two and three of them.
Speaker 1: Two will gets you old.
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Take that anything else about when I got big?
Speaker 2: What you want everybody to know about? You?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Maybe some ship that you ain't never said, Like, what's something you want everybody to know about?
Speaker 3: K Doug damn. Uh, I don't know what they know or don't know, but I I don't know, man, some people already know ship.
Speaker 1: I can't think of what elbows?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all things be having paper really nice elbows. I never heard that. That's a hell of a compliment. I got all this space and got damn a chest up here. You got some really nice help. Uh. I'm just old joke telling ass comedian.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I anywhere anywhere, like anywhere, like anyway you can stop the concert, don't give a fuck if it's a kids concert they doing in their name I put I tell jokes anywhere, real comedian like will tell jokes anywhere anywhere, not just when the crowd good, because sometime you will see a comedian in the crowd good. You'll think they're funny. You bring them over the trap city or I used to hold Sorry the niggas crash ship. Most of your favorite comedians will crash in most of the rooms I host most of the rooms comedians of crash in them because I set the bar high. And then I put up forty comedians, not forty, but twenty. And I want to see you come behind all this shit, because that's what I do. I go behind twenty seven comedian. I don't give a fun when you put me up.
Speaker 4: You're thankful and grateful that you found what it is you great at, like you could have wasted time doing some shit that you're.
Speaker 3: Not so great at. You know what I mean, I knew it. My mama talked just like me. She just looked you know, she just looked like her just talked just like me. Some talking about every since out there I said earlier, waking up at night, boy, George, last up, just any fucking thing.
Speaker 2: My mama was.
Speaker 1: Just a shit talker.
Speaker 3: So I grew up by the time I was six years old, That's all I knew is to be able to say something, and so I just sold that shit because I knew. My daddy went to school, he went to college for pre medicine, so he wanted to be a doctor. He didn't become a doctor, but I knew I wanted to try to do better than him. And that's what I said. I can do stand up because, like I told y'all earlier, this shit been good for me. I ain't never had to work no job. I don't know what else, y'all. I don't know if y'all want me to walk around with bands out in my pocket. I ain't had no raggedy car. I ain't never had no raggedy car. Every car I had was not eight years old type of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I always had at least one chang.
Speaker 3: All yeah, real little gold train or something. I always had everything. So it's like I ain't never had the struggle and stand up. United say you're gonna struggle, Well, I can't lie. Two thousy thirteen, I called her, But man, I started sucking with having threesomes and fucking holes like that, doing that rock, start shitting my check. Two thousand and nine, I started hursting uptown and then right at the same time, Magic City gave me the door on Thursday. I don't know if you remember that, Me, Shes and some other folks were doing that shit laid back Black. We had the whole door in Magic on Thursday. They were giving me the door. All I had to do was get the bar at thirteen hundred, they give me the door man. We were killing that shit. So I was getting rich shit man. I started all this whole three do man, I started, Kate, I can't up. I couldn't dug no more. But I went in about a seven fifty because with it was talking about that motherfucker. People talking about that seven fifty a lie. I went and bought that motherfucker that just got repo there now like bro, I bought that car my partner, remember that ship my partner time me. Remember I bought that car and I kept you never see me one bitch. I had two holes all the time. Had to be two.
Speaker 7: It wasn't gonna be one.
Speaker 3: Had to be two. I had to have thank you for the two raggedy holes. They had to be too. We have a two raggedy holds behind this year, both of the yolds ship me, so they were just that and buy two thousand and fourteen or something.
Speaker 1: I was like, ship me.
Speaker 3: This ship costs because you gotta buy a bottle when you go in the club. You gotta give them that little three hundred coming there with old. I don't put the holes on drugs and all kinds of ship you gotta buy drugs for theols good. When you're about your eight ball of cocaine, do to night that ship. I don't fuck with it, but I need it. You got some.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but give me the cocaine. Man, you do this, No bro, he bitches at the crib. I ain't gonna touch me until they God damn get a little whip of this ship.
Speaker 1: The holes ain't gonna touch me.
Speaker 3: Man, know that ship on the bed.
Speaker 1: Come out all here.
Speaker 10: I know, yo, my godby little blown on man.
Speaker 3: I was trying to say, because this is gonna bring a nigga as always to a mother ship. I forgot to tell you who the niggas sonigga. Amen, it was Tony Johnson. That's why I was trying not to hit the b right now.
Speaker 1: I'm for around.
Speaker 3: God damn nigga light. It on't work, That's what I said. Man, get the ship together around, get on the show and your light. It ain't striking on camera. Got that big too.
Speaker 2: What I was gonna say, Oh, bring up a bunch of commedians.
Speaker 5: What about Cat Williams.
Speaker 7: Cat we motherfucker man got a beat.
Speaker 3: Man, ain't nothing if I wanted to say something bad about Cat about when he beat up with Shima and all that ship, and I won't even go into it, but I said Nigga, that nigga is crazy.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: I knew he was crazy before the ship started going on the internet though, because I was hearing from the comedian that I brought a comedian Ma Shima in the game, and so she was telling me about the nigga or whatever that ship was, that it was just kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Man, But he's a beast.
Speaker 3: I can't take nothing away from the man. Man, the man I got just standing on two feet and say that nigga is a dog man, real man, Cat William Nigga. We're doing scream who the funniest nigga out right now besides yourself? Like the funniest nigga like this, the funniest mother funniest nigga. Damn, you're gonna put me in another hole, man, because I want to say this nigga, but he was stealing jokes.
Speaker 1: Joke's stealing that.
Speaker 3: Really the funniest nigga out here. I ain't gonna say no name. The funniest nigga out here is the most joke stealing.
Speaker 2: This nigga out here right now?
Speaker 1: You think so I know, I'm saying, I know who he is.
Speaker 2: I just ain't gonna say his name.
Speaker 3: But the nigga who, the funniest nigga that I can say right now is the joke stealing this nigga though the crowds don't know where, but we all comedians know where.
Speaker 1: He the joke stealing this nigga out here.
Speaker 3: You gotta pay me for this information, man, I ain't gonna you honestly would have to, because I.
Speaker 4: Does he admit to steal a joke now?
Speaker 3: No, he walking around here, retarded, walking out here, fucking retarded. He fucking fucking I call him retarded. He's fucking retarded because he just go on stage and just fucking do it and get off. But I don't want to say his name because he didn't help me out. He jokes still in there to help me out and look down for we don't get jokes still in there.
Speaker 5: And I got two people, we got a shout out to that we left off. We left off. Day's funny as hell. He's hilarious and the yes is.
Speaker 3: It really not a comedian though yet he's he's not. He's an Internet comedian. But I'm not Knockingzzy DESI my nigga. No, no, no, no no. When Dazzy stopped and look at me, Deny, when you stop being scared to go on stage at comedy.
Speaker 1: Clubs where we at, then we can look at you and.
Speaker 3: Figure out who the fuck you are. I said that, don't go up. He only go up when he go out. He don't realize his comedians bigger than him, doing way bigger ship than him. That go up. Come on, Dazzy, the comedians see on stage.
Speaker 1: You're saying, like all.
Speaker 3: Open mics, then he won't do nothing. He won't go and do nothing. DC Young Flat doing fucking all. He's doing all Donna give way he go up there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we forgot about Carlos.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were saying, but you.
Speaker 1: Was at specific portion like young old Colors.
Speaker 5: He's hilarious.
Speaker 6: He's like I guess he would be one of those more so internet like skin.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't don't put them in there with us, man, don't throw them over here. Please, don't don't throw them over here. I ain't got no direspect, but do not throw them over here with us.
Speaker 5: What's the difference.
Speaker 3: You gotta really stand up there and come on in the open mics and let's see how you really is, because doing these shows don't tell us how you are them.
Speaker 1: People can't see you.
Speaker 3: Come in this little hole over here and perform. Niggas, come in this hole. That's how we're gonna find out, stupid ass nigga, come over here in this hole. Please Dizzy trade a coming these holes and perform so we can really see. Because y'all got that really not you, not you trade, not you, dizzy, But y'all got that stealing for real. Y'all stilled to come over here so we can want to see what you're stealing. But y'all go to Vegas, y'all go to goddamn over that tooking y'all over here and still because ain't none of us in the crowd watching. What about Michael He ain't, No, he really he less than what I'm saying. He's cool, he's funny as fuck, but he ain't really no comedian at all, That's what I'm saying. Less than Marco. Marco not a comedian at all. And Marco, my nigga, I shaken May tomorrow, which you mean not a comedy. Oh, he ain't really been up at all, and if he started in the last year, he ain't no comedy at all. Phenol, motherfucker, finer finnal what's the word around with finner phillips?
Speaker 1: Final?
Speaker 3: God damnit uh kennel, Can I get some dinner? Looking at hey? No, that ship that feneral nigga gonna get in this show ten years, we don't even recognize comedians as comedians to about ten years. You gotta do this ship for about ten for for not mean, I ain't the judge. I'm just a what Michael Black And said, I'm just a bit judge nigga funny as hell in a real comedy, real comedy. What's the difference between real comedian a nigga that came in through the open mic being down in the trenches in the holes of comedy. Went to New York, l a in the trenches.
Speaker 1: Of the holes.
Speaker 3: Just go to Chicago, New York, LA, Miami and do all that ship for about ten years. You're saying, real, real comedian gott to be respected by the real comedians.
Speaker 2: That's definitely that's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You're saying, like, Okay, you could be out there being funny and around a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Respected till you come.
Speaker 3: Through the rank, until you come through that, I feel like, honestly, like real don't fly, did it.
Speaker 6: Have to be respected by the people who I feel like real comedians should have to be respected.
Speaker 3: No, the people ain't never counting people.
Speaker 6: Not like not like on on internet ship, but like real life.
Speaker 3: Like no, I care more about I care more about the back of the room at the comedy club than the people sitting out there in the crowd. When I'm gonna just stay telling jokes, I'm looking back there watching the comedians. If they laugh, I know this shit for this song, I can steal tie me as jokes right now and do them in front of them. They don't give a fuck, they're gonna laugh at them. I care about that back of the room. I want to wow the back of the room. If I can wile the back.
Speaker 7: Of the room, I'm winning.
Speaker 2: He digging into the art.
Speaker 3: I'm just all in the art because I'm getting money too, but a few dollars dollars, but that's where I can stay two dollars. But so this one stead so the typical media.
Speaker 2: Because he's stay in the open mics.
Speaker 5: He's be starting.
Speaker 3: He started, He's fucking taking that super startup down and every ship hold. I'd be like, damn, I promise to God, if those niggas at this name do what Tip did, then they could get some respect they if they do what Tip, that's what a big Tip, bigger than them and Tipped in every everybody know that. In my line player and my life in the fucking trenches, the worst ship called me open mind. I went to the first two man ship. You ain't gotta tell me, that's what I'm saying. I hosted the first show he did, now you know the woman seven people in the crowd, and he stayed up there for a minute, tumping to seven people. Then the next night, nine people. He's stayed up there forty nine minutes. Nick Night was eletting people he stay up there fifty one minute. Neig Night of who goddamn Well, I'm gonna keep going up and y'all don't start. But that nigga starting the trenches though, he started in trenches. So that's what I said. That's the only thing that separate you from being a police officer or a military person's boot camp. But that's just like saying if a niggas saying, if a nigga ain't got damn, if a nigga ain't got damn, go through got them turntable and shit, he's not.
Speaker 1: A real rappers the same shit.
Speaker 3: But guess what, you're a real djus what you ain't necessarily gotta go through that open mic if you can. But when we see you spitting and you not spitting, we gonna know it's because you ain't going through the open mic. Okay, That's that's all I can say about it. It's gonna because we know you ain't go through that open night. When you go up there with that Internet ship. Most of your jokes ain't nothing but the memes on the internet, and we know this. We can't make them. Folks, get your money back on stage. But boy, you came over, now, Joe, do what you do. Though saying you gotta be, you're saying the creative side of that. What you're gonna learn in open mic is how to be yourself and how to really rip them jokes out your motherfucking mouth. I don't hope the son of just the whole body, you're gonna learn how to be a real comedian because we still and we start giving the fuck about how much money you're getting, how famous you are, and they gonna take it off because you know what I mean, a stripper still got a strip, still got shake of as night and day a magic. Let's say this whole get on the reality show. You still not a better dancer than when I go there live and watch this big shake of ass like Diamond and Players Club. It's almost like that's the only part I'm looking at, cause it ain't like, like I said, I'm getting two three dollars, so I ain't thinking about not getting no money and trying to stay to the art. Hell, I'm getting money with the art. It's just don't compare a miniature Dobman pigeon with a Dobman pigeon because just cul they the same color. That doman pinion is really a chihuah wah. They just named it miniature dob Man. It is not even in the same family with a dough Man. It just call manager. It's really a chihuahuar, just with a black and brown color.
Speaker 7: And that on them comedians.
Speaker 3: He they not know those picture. They some chihuahuas over there with that color though, they got the core question color like the Santa Claus at the mall. He ain't really Santa Claus, He's just wearing a suit. Nigga named Irvin william He stayed down.
Speaker 2: Take Willis.
Speaker 1: Got the Irvins Elliott Williams.
Speaker 5: So what is a Doberman pigeon?
Speaker 2: Dorman Pener that got damn don't that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: That was on what jaking and fat.
Speaker 5: Man and they had wings and nigga fly.
Speaker 3: No that Doman picture man don't finish. Snag your ass up still one miss dogs ever. Doman Pison is one of the most bitious dogs niggas going, and they didn't know what the fuck going on. Dolman Pichel to your you think a pit bull by the time you get straight up by that Dobman picture. B mean, the meanest dog I ever ever known in my life was a dopemn picture and they got the miniature one that you can carry around in your purse. That's really not a miniature dope picture. That's a chruad wad where he's just black and brown like a dop minal. Know what I'm saying them niggas is not no comedian. That nigga ain't saying.
Speaker 1: The claus nigga niggas like, man, old nigga be hated. You know, that's how a nigga feel.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I was started this ship when I was nineteen, so I used say that shit, so I know it ain't true.
Speaker 1: How you said this shit too? Oh you say the oldie man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just came in.
Speaker 3: How does a fire cracker many old nigga hating? So when you said to me, I'd be like, Oh, when you turn forwardy, you gonna realize you sound stupid. Nobody can even talk about you, and nigga ain't know that old of you.
Speaker 1: You ain't even know.
Speaker 3: Once you turn forty fifty years old, you realize you kind of been the same age all your life. You just be like, ain't nobody old lo your that? When you realize ain't no age to it? Then when you claim about that twenty two year old puson, ain't no age to it. Damn nigga don't know that though, because I ain't fucking no forty old bitches, but the forty old niggas fucking your old. So it's like, really, ain't no age to it. You're gonna notice that when you get forty ain't no, old Nigga. I tell I tell folk same thing, old Nigga. You know you, Nigga, probably just see your mistakes. That about it, See every mistake you're making. Nigga got way more than you. What's your end game, what you feel like, what you're coming to do? Throw that bitch in the garbage, bro, I throw that in the garbage man, set that home frat, burn that light up. No, the end game for me is that honestly black, being honest with your brother. This shi is so it's just so crazy, bro. It shit so far fetched. I just want to go down as the best comedian ever, not the best famous comedy, but the.
Speaker 7: Best one to ever do this ship, the best one they ever.
Speaker 3: Do the comedy. You know, I say, God, Damn, Jared Rice is single handed the best receiver. I just want to be the best. I don't want it. I don't. I don't hear about the fame. I just wanted when you got damn looking there like motherfucking Sam Tar Baby Sam langor the best fucking boxerever type of ship. Really look at it. Three hundred fights. Feel me that Nigga had a sam length of had draws fifty three draws and how you fight fifty three times and they don't.
Speaker 1: Know who won. That's the crazyt ship.
Speaker 3: Fifty three draws man, So that's why I want to bet.
Speaker 5: This nigga was talking about draws like.
Speaker 3: Draw is a fighter when you te he got fifty three of them bitches, So I want to be like that. That's that's some real hating ship. I want to be like that. I didn't have competitions than any I'm a competition comedian like all them who's got jokes, shack all star fucking coming to this stage with little JJ was a kid I was on the show, got eliminated first every competition. Type of ship. That's what I was on. They're gonna laugh at me. Keep lighting it, blunt, bro, they gonna say kill keep lighting it damn blunt.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that kind of ship.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to Just be the best one by paper, not just by you know, you might say Mohamed, I least might say my type. I kind of do Sam Tarbaby Langford and was like, that's the best boxer. The nigga got three hundred some flights.
Speaker 5: She knocked out one hundred and eighty eight niggas type of ship.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody knocked.
Speaker 5: Out that mini mom eat the best.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 3: And when I put mantain Moreland in.
Speaker 5: There, yeah that was that was? That was that.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to been a three student racist ship played in one of three students. Is the first nigga to do stand up comedy, the first nigga. The nigga was the first nigga to do a comedy. I'm about seven minutes long. The nigga got a joke where he say, I'm a man, I tell my women what to do. They better do what I tell him. I told my old day to go get some my water. She better go get in my water. How el I'm gonna wasth these damn dishes? I said?
Speaker 1: This nigga was?
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: Before his time? Nineteen thirty something stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: I said, the time.
Speaker 3: Everybody learned to the trench?
Speaker 1: So who so what what the y'all do the night over there at the at the bank?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that what you think, so that you think that's the trenches they're gonna have to come through there the bank. The bank is a hard club to do, to be honest with you, but to be on it, the bank is hard.
Speaker 7: But it ain't like sorry, it ain't like a zuel.
Speaker 3: I used to do a zul and sorry, yeah yeah, do.
Speaker 1: Uh that one. I'm mother keating, I'm comedian one ship.
Speaker 3: They gotta go through the see where they got, see what they got? Uh, I won't know. I don't know now because you could get off in traps that you can get off in the bank. But Nazzari, you had to be funny. It's just simple a zull. You had to be funny. And this ain't like years ago. This was, you know, like five fourt nine.
Speaker 7: You had to be funny.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't around for five five nine, but as people tell a story, you had.
Speaker 2: To be funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, funny Yeah, videos and him and god damn earthquake.
Speaker 1: Yeah every quake too. Hey, you on the ground earthquake with a third nigga put me on stage.
Speaker 5: Shout out to earthquake Man.
Speaker 3: Earthquake for the third nigga to put me on side earthquake, not no bootleg and nigga doing over Mike Earthquake for the third nigga to bring me up on the stage.
Speaker 1: Ed Uptown Julater thirty first, two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Went to Magine city wall, I wondered, man, it was a little bit all About two weeks later, Oh bag that got beat up in Many about four days ago.
Speaker 1: We didn't even beat.
Speaker 2: Up to night.
Speaker 3: What what? I just seen a video beating on my fire beat up my nigga, little ball. Let me see the video.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 3: I got it my home girls, send it to me.
Speaker 1: What happened? I wasn't now.
Speaker 3: She just sent the video and then I looked at it and she ain't say who it was. She just sent it MS bound bounding on my dog man.
Speaker 1: If I was there, I can't even lie.
Speaker 3: I don't know my boy, that DJ.
Speaker 1: What what do you do to him?
Speaker 3: I was, I love little ball over, It's over? They probably, well, this ain't no, I ain't over. It ain't over, man, man, beat up my dog man the ball of my nigga. I love a little ball, love little ball. Beat up my doll leballa that man.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know man, what you the ball have an ego?
Speaker 3: Sometimes the ball offuck around thinking the nigga that he with at the club. The ball is standing there with God, damn George Foreman, thinking George Forman, that's George you want me.
Speaker 1: You got a little ball, the bigger little ball of that.
Speaker 3: Damn he'll talk. The ball was talking to a nigga, spending it face, not literally spit out, but just talk close enough for spitting the.
Speaker 1: Fly to his mouth.
Speaker 7: The ball was chumping nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't know what letball did. The ball a good nigga.
Speaker 5: Though, Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Was just ding I got before I first started during kind of little ball was talking that same ship.
Speaker 1: He was talking.
Speaker 3: Boy, he got them and he ain't going on stage and running the county club man next me.
Speaker 2: I know, ma'am.
Speaker 3: And I was on the top of he was. But no, we didn't get into a fight, but he got damn friends, dude, we got into a little tuesta.
Speaker 1: It wasn't nothing like that.
Speaker 3: I was young, I woman about nineteen. We got into a little tut little ball of my nigga, and I got damn really really, god damn lovedy nigga, Man, bloody nigga.
Speaker 7: That's my nigga. I love him to death.
Speaker 3: Like been knowing the nigga long and known anybody in that He the first nigga takes me all the one twelve and ship. Bobby Brown and that motherfucker mouth twisted like a motherfucking tornadoes. I've seen that ship was in style, a style of talking about Bobby Brow. It was twisted, bro twist. They were twisted like well, DC, what do you call contortions? Whist like a contortionist. When the first twist, I've seen him making that left. I've seen him making that left with twisting up like like like Conway the machine because it was Gean. Hey, the first nigga had that mouth by the brown head, that bit. Come't wait wait, I had that mouth first, Bro, Bobby had that mother was waiting for your head.
Speaker 11: Am I lie, brother, gonna get out the street to get dead. Whoop, bro, you're out, man, get them nigganna.
Speaker 3: Caids me in the back out and get dead.
Speaker 5: Who oh my god, man.
Speaker 2: We can do this all day.
Speaker 3: K Now.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you man pulling up the big facts. You know what I'm saying must continued success to you on the streets.
Speaker 3: It's a big fact, no captain, bitch,