Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: Today, we're gonna be talking about murder. We should do a crime episode.
Speaker 3: I actually would be so down. I was just thinking about that, like right before we started. I was like because I was like, oh, how can we No, I can't even get into I can't even get into it with them.
Speaker 1: I was because remember when I really wanted us to do a crime podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted us to do.
Speaker 1: I won't say the whole idea because I don't want one of you little lighty bitches to do it. But I had a really good idea.
Speaker 2: For a crime podcast for me and Drew and all. My manager shut me down.
Speaker 3: Baby, we still do it, and we put it out there and see what happens.
Speaker 2: That's how all good art is mad. You just do it and you put it out there exactly. See which one of the.
Speaker 3: Sharks bite exactly.
Speaker 1: There's so many products that like, I'll be enjoying and then I will look it up and they were popular.
Speaker 2: They got bought out on shark Tank.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that poppy like audit brand, that's a Shark Tank product.
Speaker 2: And there's this products that.
Speaker 3: You drank strictly drank that for three months in a row, and you were complaining every single day, Why is my ass exploding? Why does my stomach hurt so bad? Why am I so bloated all the time. It's because you were putting like the most probable I.
Speaker 2: Was pulling literally brillions of probiotics.
Speaker 3: Literally the most any humans ever put into their body ever in their entire life.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back to doing that. It was fun. It was something to complain about. These days, I just I don't feel like I have anything to complain about.
Speaker 3: I can give you something to complain about. Obvious thumb in my ass.
Speaker 1: Someone the other day on a video that I was watching on YouTube, they were like, oh, if you curse in the first like five minutes you get, there's a high chance to get demonetized. Maybe that's why we get demonetized because we talk about the sea work.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, cock and balls.
Speaker 3: Dick cock, there's a very big difference. You're a little pecker, dick and penis. There's a big difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is, there is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, one of those should only be used in medical settings.
Speaker 3: Penis.
Speaker 2: Penis is like your.
Speaker 4: Remember you're like a big head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dick is like you're being a dick right now.
Speaker 4: And cock is very sexual.
Speaker 2: I'm about to fuck. I'm about to obliterate that cock.
Speaker 1: You know those you know those jelly sticks that people were slurping up and one go on TikTok and like choking on it. That's me of cock. Oh my god, whatever, I suck it out of plastic. If there's a condom on a cock, I bite the tip off with my teeth and suck the cocker condo.
Speaker 2: Oh, now you're the one being silent? Can I see your member?
Speaker 4: A little dinker.
Speaker 1: Drew took a picture of himself the other day that was really good. Oh you're a mirror picture that like, can't be public? Girl?
Speaker 4: Fuck this episode.
Speaker 2: I don't know what like.
Speaker 4: Literally, I'm sitting here like my brain is off.
Speaker 3: I took vitamin B complex this morning, and if this is what uppers feel like to the average person, I never ever want to touch an upper again in my entire life. This is the worst feeling I've ever felt. My stomach is boiling, my brain feels like every neuron at the same time is firing. I cannot think a clear thought. I don't know how people are focused on B complex also, my breath tastes like fucking ship ass.
Speaker 2: Tastes like ship ass because you're just.
Speaker 3: Nest because I es no, and then I keep burping like ship bombs, deep deep in the golden, deep in.
Speaker 2: The gottural burps.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The complex.
Speaker 1: Drew is basically openly admitting that he believes that his Vitamin B that he took this morning is making him fucking high. Yes, and and he like he also mind you, he took it one day. I never heard that out of him, Like he was like, I feel like crazy right now, but I was like whatever. And then the next day he was told that it can make him high. So now every single day he takes it and talks about how he feels high, which is.
Speaker 3: Which is true? It's true.
Speaker 2: No, you're just a little sheep.
Speaker 3: My reality is con instantly fucking attacked, and there's ways to combat that.
Speaker 2: Your reality is not real.
Speaker 4: No, see, you're attacking my reality.
Speaker 3: Look, if you want to someone's mind, if you want to change someone's.
Speaker 2: Mind, you heard this from someone else, you heard this from Josh.
Speaker 3: You're attacking their reality. So you don't want to attack their fucking reality. You want to just like kind of coax them and like mold theirs and like make them realize that their reality is right.
Speaker 2: I literally heard Josh tell him this yesterday.
Speaker 3: Like okay, Like, and how are you supposed to ever hear anything? Ever? In your mind?
Speaker 4: Someone's gonna tell you fucking something.
Speaker 3: Like I'm dying, Like I'm trying to keep this fucking podcast going, but I'm constantly attacked for anything I fucking.
Speaker 2: Do on here anything else.
Speaker 3: You're a bitch.
Speaker 2: Show it's kind Kai isn't a bit. He's a little fucking cunt.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, sorry, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I thought was gonna stand up for me.
Speaker 2: No never, oh never that never.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for literally killing the vibe because I'm in the best mood ever.
Speaker 2: Like if anybody's wondering about that's what.
Speaker 3: I have to do is I have to take everybody down with me. I feel terrorists for a reason, Like I bring everybody down.
Speaker 1: With You're not called that for a reason. What happened to my fucking bracelet when you were sleeping?
Speaker 3: I turnished it?
Speaker 4: Rise? Tarnished?
Speaker 2: Rise?
Speaker 4: Rise?
Speaker 2: Is that from Dune? Did you buy Dune tickets? Okay? Good, because I don't want to see that.
Speaker 4: We're going.
Speaker 1: Josh, and you were trying to convince me to watch Dune and it's the last thing on Earth I want to see.
Speaker 2: But I told you.
Speaker 1: I was like, if you buy tickets to go see it, I'd probably be more inclined to see it because I'd be like, Oh, that is the.
Speaker 4: Worst person in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't, Yeah I did. I can show you right now. I have a screenshop.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you are you Are you serious? It was cheap as balls. It was like seven dollars a ticket.
Speaker 3: I'm going to fucking sprays spice into the air and we start hallucinating we should take LSD and then go to Dune, and I feel like we're transcending.
Speaker 2: We should take LSD Coachella.
Speaker 3: Take LSD is to see Dune.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna get fucked up by Coachella.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do Molly meth. Those are good.
Speaker 3: As a joke, but I plan on taking a quarter of a point.
Speaker 2: Of molly one quarter of a point.
Speaker 1: That's like you say, you're you're gonna be the first person of microdose Molly.
Speaker 3: Not the first person, but I will be taking a micro because it melts your brain and I just can't. I cannot handle You can't.
Speaker 2: Even handle a vitamin B right now. You think you're about to go micro does Molly?
Speaker 4: You don't know what I'm capable of.
Speaker 3: When I'm in the right head space, I could literally do anything to my body and survive.
Speaker 2: Coachella sounds like the worst head space to do anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounding kind of awful. We're going to Coachella, by the way, Patreon already knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we let them know. Yeah, we're going.
Speaker 1: We already had kind of this conversation. But I'm just not really excited to see anybody. What's so funny about that guy?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I was thinking about how you guys have been microdosing meth technically since you were like fourteen years old.
Speaker 4: All yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's fucking good for you blah blah blah blah or Yvan's career.
Speaker 3: If it was, if it was prescribed by my doctor, it must be good, it must be good for me.
Speaker 4: I don't believe in doctors anymore.
Speaker 2: I believe you're joining my I.
Speaker 3: Believe in medicine either, exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't like humans didn't have that in cave Man times and they survived so I don't need that shit.
Speaker 2: Like granted, they finally lived till they were like ten.
Speaker 3: Spreading, they were ten years old and like babies already.
Speaker 1: I was like that, I lived beautiful lives. They all live till they were fifteen.
Speaker 2: How old did okamans live until?
Speaker 4: Like probably thirty five?
Speaker 1: Because yeah, because they looked big like they had them. The men looked beefy like they looked aged. So yeah, I'm down to live till thirty five.
Speaker 3: Would you let me eat you if like we were trapped on an island, like not the entire body, but like cut off a piece of Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'll do the same for you. Think you can have like a little bit of my thigh?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you're saying, oh, like we're both alive. I thought, you know, if I was dead, I was like, if I'm dead, go go at me.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, of course I wouldn't even I wouldn't even think twice about the fucking prepit dead body to survive, of course. But no, if we're both alive, would you give me a piece of you? If I gave you a piece of.
Speaker 2: Me, I think I would eat myself before I ate you, because you're not like I feel like I have like good like succulent, like tasty thighs.
Speaker 3: I have very stringy like it's gonna be like it'll have talky flavor.
Speaker 1: I know you would taste like talkies. If an animal ate you, they would die, like if you got a multi.
Speaker 3: Bab until grum and they die on side.
Speaker 1: They die like your insides, like none of your organs are the color they're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Like that's my assumption about your your insides.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that the other day and I was like, ew, Like the inside of humans, I know stinks like you cut a bitch open and I know that stinks, and that like that literally gave me the The other day.
Speaker 2: I was like, ew, I know you stink when you're like a corpse, Like that is so nast.
Speaker 4: Like, hella embarrassing.
Speaker 3: The photo this morning of me like dead is fucking bricks sleeping Like that's some embarrassing, Like that's what I'm gonna look like when I'm dead.
Speaker 2: I literally like the way you're like, that's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I was on FaceTime with someone and just like put the phone in your face and I was like, look at him, he looks dead.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not like embarrassed. I'm just like it's like a general embarrassment, Like.
Speaker 2: It's genuinely embarrassed to think about how bad I'm gonna look at my coffin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'm gonna serve.
Speaker 2: Probably I need them to like I give them, make them give me face.
Speaker 1: Say, like I know like face tapes are technically like like problematic, but like y'all need to take my ship up, Like you need to like give me a bit of a lift, because I know I'm gonna be bloated and like nasty in my coffin, so you have to, like you just gotta like I want like a bit of like a done to my face. Yeah, like I need that done. Yeah I need I need like y'all tape around my jall.
Speaker 4: Like I need the skin under my neck tightened up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't look good laying down from.
Speaker 3: An angle, like my jaw thin just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Y'all need my head propped up at the right angle because.
Speaker 4: I can touch my nose because.
Speaker 1: You know what, like you see a picture of a girl laying down and she looks really good and like cute, Like I only look like that from very certain angs, like from other angles, I just look like some person laying down, so like y'all really have to prop on my head for my for.
Speaker 2: My open casket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll do that for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe not an open casket.
Speaker 1: I want to be in like a glass like box held up like in posing.
Speaker 3: I've already said what I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a world tour Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if I don't get that, I will haunt you in the afterlife. I will.
Speaker 1: The thing is we always talk about this, and we always talk about how like there's all these things that like, oh, when I die, do this, this and that, but like we will get no gratification from that.
Speaker 4: But it's for me. No, you won't get gratification.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm saying you like as the dead person. Like we always say like, oh my god, Like do you think I tread on Twitter like sitting in an airplane thinking about this plane going down and being like, oh, but I'm going to be so famous.
Speaker 2: After Yeah, Like what like what does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's not even like you have assets that like your parents can like like I don't know if the like podcast would be something we could like even sell off for money and be like.
Speaker 2: Who wants this? Because who wants like the podcast where the it doesn't work with the co host is dead.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, you could honestly probably keep it going for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, guys, I'm opening up the chair. My co host died recently, but I have to keep it going. I have bills to pay, we have a contract to fulfill, so we're just.
Speaker 2: Gonna keep it pushing.
Speaker 4: We could start developing a technology now to talk to.
Speaker 3: Me in the afterlife.
Speaker 2: An AI.
Speaker 1: Your AI would suck balls if we use like everything you've said on the podcast, it'd be like.
Speaker 2: Balls cock inside out.
Speaker 4: AI would fucking rule.
Speaker 1: Yours would be so bad talking about yours is the AI that like makes somebody like human human human human? Yeah, Drew on the phone with anything that has an automated system is actually embarrassing to watch, Like I get embarrassed.
Speaker 3: The most infuriating thing ever, Like why the fuck are we talking to robots?
Speaker 4: Like I don't get it, like says.
Speaker 2: Mister robot man says the man who like wants like AI and like neurlink and stuff. That is the future.
Speaker 3: Girl, those aren't robots, so they're cyborgs. There's like a very big difference. Robots are bullshit and like they can't hear what I'm saying. Ever, they don't understand what I'm saying, so I have to fucking scream at them. And I'm like losing my voice screaming at these stupid fucking I'm like literally getting actually angry thinking about it right now because they suck fucking ass. But basically, when I'm on the phone with a robot and I hear the robot automated tone, immediately I start screaming human human, human, human human until they can't understand what's going on anymore, and they're like, we're connecting you with a whatever what is it called?
Speaker 2: Person?
Speaker 4: But no, there's like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Well, I'm just like a normal person with like.
Speaker 3: I hate this episode. I want it to be known.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're like full of hate today.
Speaker 4: I'm angry. I'm a very angry person.
Speaker 3: These be complex are like literally my brain composition.
Speaker 2: Do you need a break?
Speaker 3: Actually no, I'm just saying to state that.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to you want that publicly?
Speaker 4: I wanted that flag in the dirt.
Speaker 2: That's the hill.
Speaker 3: You're gonna die on I'm not dying on the hill.
Speaker 2: You're just chilling, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Chilling for a moment.
Speaker 2: But I yeah, I forgot what was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just someone who I'm like super chill, Like I don't like yell at robots on the phone, and I just get my calls done really quickly because I speak in a sweet manner and I can say numbers enunciated very well.
Speaker 2: That's such a lie.
Speaker 1: I also have a big problem with like talking to those things, because like, oh, when I talk to fucking Siri, when I do like voice to text dictation, I'm like, do I fucking sound like that? Like I look back at what she like wrote down after what I said, and I'm like, I didn't say half of this. Yeah, Like is do I just not pronounce any words I speak?
Speaker 2: Ever? And that's all?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up with babies on an airplane? Bay on the airplane? Eh?
Speaker 2: I was actually on a plane with the baby, That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: And it was awesome and it was crying a lot, but I don't care, because that's life. That that was just a little reminder. That was a little reminder of how fragile and little.
Speaker 2: We used to be.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that everybody was babies at one point. It literally is insane. And then our parents destroyed us. They ruined That's a parent's job is to ruin you.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to tear you down so you can build yourself back.
Speaker 2: Up, so you can raise yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She did have the baby sitting in its own seat, and when the belt sign came on, she didn't buckle the baby up.
Speaker 2: She was like, if you want to survive this crush, you need to put it on yourself.
Speaker 3: This is a sign of melanoma. Having no brain online in your finger, now, no.
Speaker 2: Bitch, that's just like dirt. That's like, no, you think there's a problem with you. That's dirt.
Speaker 3: You think there's there's not dirt that far down in my nail, Like there's no right here, this.
Speaker 1: Little spec Yeah, no, I think that happens. Also if you like something gets under your.
Speaker 2: Nail, like I've like poked under my nail and had that before.
Speaker 4: Not me having melanoma in my reality being I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what melanoma is.
Speaker 3: If I'm being honest, it's skin cancer. And I don't even think that's the right one, let me look it up, brown line.
Speaker 1: Saying, not me having melanoma in my life being child.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm literally right, sublingual melanoma.
Speaker 2: You're right, you don't have it.
Speaker 3: I'm done. Like it's crazy that I have like three years to live and no one cares at all. Yeah, predicting my list right now? Three years, three years, yeah, or twenty five if I'm not a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Oh so you have a year.
Speaker 1: A million dollars exactly, you have exactly a year to get there, little less than you need to tange your goal.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's good. That actually might just lose you.
Speaker 3: I was sixteen, I sat this is like an actual trigger warning, so like shut like stop listening, so shut the fuck off. But when I was sixteen, I sat on the floor of my bathroom and was like, I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it. It's over, and I like, but I was being like very dramatic. I wanted someone to catch me. So I sat on the floor of my bathroom with all of my like all of these like concoction of pills that I was proscribed, and I just sat there waiting for someone to catch me.
Speaker 4: It was real. It was real, the worst person.
Speaker 1: I sat there waiting, but the idea of you like like trying to have it naturally.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, literally literally, and then.
Speaker 1: Oh, so I'm going to finish this coffee like just for it's my spits, my backwall.
Speaker 2: Should it taste good? I gave it a little phone.
Speaker 4: All right, look you see this, Give me six weeks. Give me six.
Speaker 2: Weeks to be buff and a year to be a millionaire.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, give yourself six weeks. Come back, look the podcast, but watch every episode in between and watch how much bigger I am.
Speaker 2: No, just don't watch the next six episodes.
Speaker 4: Honestly, yeah, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you sat there waiting.
Speaker 3: And then my sister walked up and my she she's told me years later that everybody was downstairs making fun like he's being dramatic. He's not actually gonna it, like he needs to like grow the fuck up. And they were right, But my reality was challenged.
Speaker 2: Why have you been saying this all day? Like before we started it, Like he said.
Speaker 1: Something in me and Kai both knocked him down, and he was like, you guys are invalidating my.
Speaker 2: Reality like.
Speaker 1: It's like when people are like, well, that's my truth, Like that's what you're pulling.
Speaker 3: I'm literally speaking my truth. I'm speaking my truth and I need to be heard.
Speaker 2: You speak your lives. Some people speak their truth. Drew gets public and speaks his lives.
Speaker 4: We should paint these.
Speaker 2: No we shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Why not they're ugly?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's how you feel.
Speaker 3: Yes, we should paint them, make them really cute, and customize them for ourselves.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like when people customize shit.
Speaker 1: I think it's so ugly, Like I'm not kidding, like the whole this is what we need to talk about.
Speaker 2: That was Yeah, when I was a kid in wall See that's a kid boom, Like, you don't do that as an adult.
Speaker 1: The epidemic of grown as adults paying money for customized Air Force ones.
Speaker 2: That was an.
Speaker 3: Epidemic that actually needs to stop immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a virus.
Speaker 3: Three years ago, Well, there was a huge.
Speaker 1: Thing that I think Nike started, Like this part is mean and I don't agree with, like let people do their ugly little things and just make fun of it, like, don't be like a freak. But I'm pretty sure Nike started like shutting all of them down yet and suing them for like doing customizations because they were like, you're making money on our dollars.
Speaker 2: But that was ugly, Like I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: If you owned a pair of air Force ones with the blue butterflies.
Speaker 3: The reflective butterflies, it's done.
Speaker 1: And I know they're under your bed and you look at them all the time and you're like, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like no, there's this meme that I'm like thinking of that's literally like, oh, like I'm a fashion design and the dad's like, oh, it's like a boyfriend talking to someone's dad.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm a fashion designer. Your turn, Oh.
Speaker 2: What do you like? What kind of clothes do you make? Oh?
Speaker 3: I designed custom air Force ones? And then the dad kills the guy. That's literally the.
Speaker 2: Meme that MA is good because I do agree with it. I would do that a way.
Speaker 3: I actually have to find them.
Speaker 1: If my daughter brought home a guy who sits at his house and paints on air Force ones and then.
Speaker 4: Huh, I'm just talking to myself.
Speaker 2: I'm dumb.
Speaker 3: I had someone tell me I fell off. Oh I needed that.
Speaker 4: I needed that.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait till we turn off our likes. That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I'll be long gone before it gets to that point. I have nine months to live.
Speaker 2: No, the thing is, I would just.
Speaker 3: The fingernails, no sublingual melw nomo.
Speaker 1: I would just let my lights get down to like three thousand lights like.
Speaker 2: I would just let it happen, like.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get to the point that I'm getting seventy six likes, and I just leave it public.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I think the world will end before we get there.
Speaker 2: You think the world is ending soon.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: Look at those gas prices, it's already.
Speaker 4: I'm walking.
Speaker 3: I'm walking everywhere. Christopher walking, call me Christopher because I'm walking because of these damn gas prices. I'm not by then those gas prices too, I'm not by then gas.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: I came up with one literally yesterday. Oh I'm biden fuel for my body because I'm walking. I'm not biden gas. I'm biding food to fuel my body so I can walk.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is I'm really trying to think of like a good one and I can't.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you got gas money, though, I need to sing I need a cigarette.
Speaker 1: I think we should go back to analogue smoking. Like I think everybody should pick up cigarettes again.
Speaker 2: Like and I know, like obviously the argument is people shouldn't smoke at all, but I just like, at least we know what cigarettes.
Speaker 3: I need to bring back indoor smoking.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's this other thing that literally, like our parents just like were like sheep being led to the slaughterhouse, and we just they just let it happen. They folded immediately, like they didn't even try to fucking fight indoor smoking, fight for it, and they just let it happen. They let the government shut it down. We need to bring back indoor smoking, just not in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So see, this is what happens when I take be complex. I feel like shit for an hour, and now I literally feel like God, I literally feel better than every person on earth.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Drew, you are actually better than every person on earth, not.
Speaker 4: Better than you.
Speaker 2: That's what that was there.
Speaker 3: I don't even think I'm better than Kai.
Speaker 5: You don't even think that you're better than Kai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has to think about it, Like there are most days where he I think he does think he is yeah, yeah, which you know, it's hard to blame him.
Speaker 4: I'm going to project hew vomit.
Speaker 1: I would actually end my life. That's like my biggest fear is like vomit. Let alone it on me.
Speaker 2: Although the other night I was like, oh my god, I think I have to vomit, like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I had too much uky and I was like, I think I'm gonna throw up, and I almost like got myself to do.
Speaker 3: It and made you soup.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did. Well, let's clarify. I ordered.
Speaker 4: Let's not clarify, let's just keep it that Drew made in your soup.
Speaker 1: Ordered soup from Mariwan, and I was too nauseous to get up and get it, so I asked you to get it.
Speaker 2: But he did heat it up for me.
Speaker 3: And because I'm a good friend, gave me.
Speaker 2: Soup, and you did. You did offer to go get me food, but I had already ordered food. Yeah, so technically you would have gotten me soup, so you kind of did get me soup.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm just like a good person.
Speaker 2: You're a good little boy.
Speaker 3: Can I see your remember my little member, my little drinking ender. He said, you don't drink drinky. Yeah, I'm just I feel like I am better than everybody because I don't drink as much. Say you did drink anymore.
Speaker 1: So you feel like you're better than everyone because you kind of have self control.
Speaker 3: Um, yes see now I'm like going back down. Do you see the spike? You saw it?
Speaker 2: You felt well? Also, I think you had that spike because you felt good because I was laughing at everything you were saying. So it was.
Speaker 1: Literally just like it was the the outcome of like feeling funny being fed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should go get ee against ego.
Speaker 3: You're one of those people we need to bring back the ego.
Speaker 1: I took like a really good look at you the other day, and I was like kind of scared of you.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, I'm scared as of you.
Speaker 1: I'm scared as fuck as of you.
Speaker 2: Did y'all straighten your head the other day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I looked advanced.
Speaker 2: I looked Can I do it again today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think you could probably do it better.
Speaker 3: Job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Elsie flopped hard.
Speaker 1: No, I will say I found that the flowering that y'all did use it It was my skinny one that's for bangs. And then I thought something, Yeah, I found my regular one deep in my closet this morning. I was like, oh, they fully couldn't find this and they used this little winky dinky like so we started using.
Speaker 3: At first, was your blow dryer like comb, the thing that like blows hot air. Yeah, and we were like, that's the straighten it And we used it for like five minutes and.
Speaker 4: My hair just was getting giant.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the dice, and we need to get one of those. I want one of those dice and you should buy one. No, I'm saying you should buy I don't want to buy it so I can claim it.
Speaker 2: I really like just my corn Air one that I have.
Speaker 3: You give shive from succession. I don't know what that energy I give Tom energy gives great.
Speaker 2: I do give Tom Holland energy.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you give Tom Holland energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm like kind of cute and like I don't say much, but you know I'm nice.
Speaker 4: I'm cute. I don't say much, but you know I'm nice.
Speaker 2: I give Tom Holland. You give like Paul Rudd. No, Paul r is sexy at balls.
Speaker 3: He is sexy, but I don't give Paul Rudd.
Speaker 4: I feel like I give Tony.
Speaker 2: Stark, Sir Robert Downey Junior.
Speaker 3: No, No, Tony Stark.
Speaker 2: Oh, like the fictional guy, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Take over the fucking world millionaire. I've been watching succession, and I truly believe I'm going to be a billionaire.
Speaker 1: And I know you literally just publicly said that you are going to be a millionaire in nine months.
Speaker 3: I redact everything every harsh comment I made about a billionaire in my entire life. They're doing what they want to do, and I'm gonna keep my billions to my fucking self.
Speaker 2: So you're just like openly admitting that you're going to be a who.
Speaker 3: My entire life after forty five, I don't plan on taking more than ten steps without being in a transportation mobile.
Speaker 4: If I won't take, I will.
Speaker 3: Be driven within ten steps to my private jet, which will be ten steps. That's health.
Speaker 2: You're gonna live for like ten years, which.
Speaker 3: Is ten steps, which then lands directly on the ship of my three hundred million dollar yacht. That's gonna be my life post billionaire.
Speaker 1: So you just don't want to walk, Yeah, your goal is to be a billionaire, so you don't have to walk anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll take ten steps that's not walking. That's like and I'll.
Speaker 4: Roll deep with my squad. Y'all can be there if you.
Speaker 2: I want to take more than ten steps, though.
Speaker 4: That's not how it works.
Speaker 2: So to be salary, I'm on salary to be your friend. Yeah, that's honestly a sleigh life. I need that for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I wasn't born to like actually commit to like any sort of work other than talking. And like if I could do that without even talking on camera, that would that would be like top tier. Like now I've committed my life to my work being talking on camera.
Speaker 2: But imagine I could get paid to just talk.
Speaker 3: Get paid more to just talk. No, I am actually fucking delusional. I need to be locked away on a sideboard because I literally while you were just talking, I was fantasizing about like when I become a billionaire, which is never gonna happen. I would never allow that realistic.
Speaker 2: Also, like we're not in a position where we're going to be billionaires. Like there's just like no way.
Speaker 3: There's there's something in the back that I was thinking about that.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, this could.
Speaker 2: Be, like you have something in your back.
Speaker 3: I would sleep. I have a TwixT up my sleeve that I literally there's something big is coming. What is like, just just know something biggest coming, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm like your best friend.
Speaker 3: I can't say it on the podcast because it's very very top secret.
Speaker 2: I know of something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that's exactly what you're thinking of. And then you could see it spiral in like oh, like releasing something else and then.
Speaker 4: Acquiring this.
Speaker 3: Not understanding what a billionaire is at all, releasing something else, acquiring being there.
Speaker 2: Sing this and accepting that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't I really don't feel the need to be like that rich. I just don't understand like the point of it. I think about all the time that there's like a certain number that you have to make a year, like a certain there's a certain number.
Speaker 2: That you hit that you make a year, and your life does not.
Speaker 3: Elevate anything else.
Speaker 1: And yeah, in like value past that, Like at that point now you're just like, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 4: Get more happy after you make a certain amount of.
Speaker 2: Money, not even more happy.
Speaker 1: It's like your value of life like doesn't necessarily like increase by that much after this, Like yeah, you can live like very good after this number her and like not have to worry, and it's still like a huge number.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I need to retire.
Speaker 2: You're twenty four.
Speaker 3: I need to retire in five years you want to I'm sixteen, bitch, I need to be the youngest billionaire. Why doesn't anybody lie about that?
Speaker 2: Charlie Dmilio could fully lie about that, and I would believe her.
Speaker 4: If she said she was a billionaire right nowally believe yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, oh my god, girl, congrats.
Speaker 1: I never said this publicly, but last year I randomly, on like a hot day in La DMed Charlie and I was like, hey, girl, can I come over and use your pool? And then recently, like a month ago, for no reason at all, she replied and said yeah, and I said, oh my god, thank you. She was like, of course, and that was our exchange. And I've never spoken her. Actually, I have seen her in real life. I've met her a few times.
Speaker 4: We should go swimming.
Speaker 2: At her pool. I should be really fucking crazy coming on.
Speaker 1: No, I should be really crazy and just find her address and go to her house and be like you told.
Speaker 2: Me, like you said I could come. The thing is I feel like she's such a nice girl that she wouldn't deny me. She would yeah, come, she'd be like okay, and then.
Speaker 1: Just like however long I decided to let me be.
Speaker 2: Like I have something, squat you start squatting in her? Can I shower? Like I brought extra clothes after I swam? Can I shower?
Speaker 1: Can just hang out and then like I know, I take a shower, put up my PJS, and go flop in her bed like a friend.
Speaker 4: We need to talk.
Speaker 2: What have you been up to? Girl?
Speaker 1: It's been so long? I'm like, hell like hitting her while I talk. I'm like, what have you been up to? I'm gonna start doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna add that into my like social like conversation. It's being like, what the hell is up?
Speaker 1: Slapping the funk out of people's shoulders, Like they walk away from me and their shoulders are like bright red and Bruce.
Speaker 3: I've been told recently that I have an electric touch.
Speaker 2: No, you have not.
Speaker 6: I have God told this by some delusional motherfucker who just wanted to be nice to him, and he keeps repeating it to everybody.
Speaker 3: Also said, you.
Speaker 2: Did not say that. It's not an electric touch. You're tickling people.
Speaker 7: You're doing what everybody does in essential way where it's like you will kind of lightly touch and like not touch at the same time.
Speaker 2: Girl, that's not electric.
Speaker 4: I gave him chills at one.
Speaker 2: That's because Kay doesn't get a lot of physical touch.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're done for the day.
Speaker 3: Episode he ended here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you don't have an.
Speaker 3: Electric touch, right, electric feel like GMT.
Speaker 4: Is M eighty three.
Speaker 2: No, it's MGMT. Check me with electric. Girl, That is MGMT.
Speaker 3: Right, it's actually management. That's it's actually management. I watched a lot of interviews about MGMT in this band call of Montreal, and I could man explain it. If you want me to go ahead of Montreal and MGMT, I don't, Actually I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 4: Like I was gonna lie, but I was like.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be someone who's a really big fan of both of those things.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, what the.
Speaker 3: Are very closely associated because they played a bunch of shows together, and then the guitarist of I think MGMT was gonna leave MGMT and go on tour with of Montreal and go do a bunch of shows with of Montreal. But then they released the three Big Ones, like the three the three songs. MGMT is known for the election field. Yeah, and they can never.
Speaker 4: Live down and they see my conversation is so boring that people just get up and leave.
Speaker 1: I wanted a little snack because it was so good. It felt like watching a movie. Really yeah, and I needed something to.
Speaker 2: Do with my hands because I was gonna touch he.
Speaker 3: Remember, Okay, give it to.
Speaker 2: Me, Okay, keep going. They didn't leave.
Speaker 4: They didn't leave.
Speaker 3: They released the big songs together and remained like homies. But I think they went to the same college. I could be wrong, and they were like the two bands that like were big on campus and they were just like super big indie bands. And then MGMT blew the fuck up. Did you know? All of the songs that MGMT are known for are literally made as.
Speaker 4: Like trolls, Like they made them as jokes.
Speaker 3: They were like, we're gonna make like the most pop pop song ever, Like fuck this genre of music, it fucking sucks. And they did it so good that they became like the one of the biggest bands in the world.
Speaker 2: Hmm. That's what happened to me recently.
Speaker 3: With what.
Speaker 2: I can't say it because I go by like an alias. I don't want to like, I don't want to be known for music, but I am charting right now.
Speaker 4: What is your aliens?
Speaker 1: It's it'd be so weird if I just readily said it, not.
Speaker 4: Fucking little.
Speaker 5: Right next to the microphone.
Speaker 2: I go by my name little nas.
Speaker 3: You're claiming to be little nice X right now, but I'm in the name. What the fund does that?
Speaker 2: Even like he goes.
Speaker 1: And does all the things, but like it's he is little but because.
Speaker 3: Scenes making all the music and he's he's just wow, Yeah, that's actually really impressive. I was wondering if you were paying here. I mean, how many points did you get on a song? Oh?
Speaker 1: But it's not even fair because it's like I get the song, it's how many points he yets?
Speaker 2: That's a question. Here's his full name, Little moss X. Yeah, okay, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: But there's I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought they cut me out.
Speaker 4: You don't even know the name of your.
Speaker 2: Just because it's just passive income to me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start doing the podcast with my back to the camera.
Speaker 2: I literally made that joke earlier. I put it.
Speaker 1: I was on face, I'm I put an underwear. I was like, what if I just did the podcast like this, and I turned to the camera and scratched my ass and I was like, I just showed my ass whole podcast and kept scratching between my cheeks.
Speaker 4: That would be a great podcast episode.
Speaker 2: We get helloviews for my butt.
Speaker 3: Your stinkerinky little butt.
Speaker 1: My tan from Miami is so bad, Like I've done all the feelings, so like now I'm just like I have my tan marks and I thought the weird marks was gonna go away, and it did it, and now it looks like I have a really bad spray tan. Aw.
Speaker 4: You probably deserved it.
Speaker 2: You can turn back.
Speaker 3: You probably deserve it.
Speaker 2: It's funny how you think it's respectful to have your back to your viewers.
Speaker 4: It's funny how you're a pitch.
Speaker 2: All right? That making Cuy laugh When you grab a mic like that, it's like sensual. It makes me horny.
Speaker 3: Because my touch is I was told recently that I have an electric touch?
Speaker 2: How recent?
Speaker 4: Two weeks ago? I'm serious, it's not that recent. That is very recent.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's really not two weeks ago, like in this Dan age, that's forever ago.
Speaker 2: That was years ago.
Speaker 4: What are you trying to say.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's just not valid, like it was so long ago that you probably don't have an electric touch anymore. It's probably just that day true. Oh my god, should I just let.
Speaker 3: Him have it?
Speaker 5: Let's see what happens if we let him just.
Speaker 2: Like rest, I call his phone. I'm going to take his phone.
Speaker 1: Oh heyl, Hey, what did you experience just now?
Speaker 4: Psychondelic trip?
Speaker 3: I injected myself with three grams of d m T three micrograms of d MT.
Speaker 2: What? What is a microgram? Is that a thing?
Speaker 4: It's like the weird you. It's like the U symbol G.
Speaker 2: I'm I don't I don't even know where you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Up everywhere that I saw God in the seconds, it felt like an attorney.
Speaker 4: I lived three thousand lives?
Speaker 2: And how do do you feel good about this one?
Speaker 3: No? I will when I'm a billionaire, just I'm not kidding, mark my fucking words. I will be the first billionaire, the first billionaire podcast host.
Speaker 4: Damn. Yeah, let's just get iPhone.
Speaker 5: Joe Rogan's probably a billionaire.
Speaker 4: He is a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, my parking ticket from parking on Wiltshire and not paying for it. My ticket just got sent to my house in Miami. Should I pay her or should I just.
Speaker 4: Like ignore it?
Speaker 5: You don't have to pay those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. They're just like they're just bored and they want money.
Speaker 5: It's like Texas.
Speaker 3: A stabbing today, A stabbing.
Speaker 2: Today, A mass stabbing today, A stabbing? Is it a mass sabbing or no, it's a stabbing. I need to know the story behind that post.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like she was just feeling herself.
Speaker 3: There was a literal stabbing and she was like, I'm uncalled for a stabbing? Is that?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the context?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I genuinely do.
Speaker 1: Do you think she knew about the stabbing before she took the selfie or like she took the selfie then got the call and was like a stabbing today.
Speaker 3: I think she knew about I think she was probably on the case for about two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just like sitting and.
Speaker 3: Sitting and board and she was just like a stabbing today. That's like kind of herb Maybe you should do that with more memes because that was fun.
Speaker 7: Think about what beer boys dressed like this?
Speaker 1: You know what I actually need to know the story of is uh one I don't even know their name?
Speaker 2: Is it Kayla and Colleen? Or what is it?
Speaker 3: Like the hell are you referencing Kaylee Colin? Come get your juice?
Speaker 1: Because I've thought about it feels like there's like a bunch of possible names.
Speaker 2: It could be Kim and Colin, Kayla Collin, Like I don't know like both of the.
Speaker 1: Names, and I don't know if like maybe I'm just saying and like I want to know so bad. I'm like, what's her relation to them? Is she like the older sister or is she like an older cousin or a mom? Like did she have to go to the R after that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like is she the babysitter? Did she have to go to like the e R? Like what she like all covered in last? And was she bloody after that?
Speaker 2: Like she literally she literal need some blasting glass? Keller Colin running here? Okay? The other kid, Like the other kid did not run that fast for juice? How long has she been wanting juice?
Speaker 3: For the goddamn joice?
Speaker 2: Like she had been asking for juice for like an hour? Like why was she sprinting to the juice? Why was the other kid just not that interested in the juice? So he didn't run like there was there wasn't another person behind.
Speaker 3: There, didn't She slipped forever, She slipped like fourteen feet.
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever added the cartoon slipping sound to that meal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, it's that one. It's Kevin Colin, Come get y'all's juice? And then the Chris back at it again at Chris, back at it again at krispy Kreme, and you.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: That last tip was so in the moment and real. It was so real, her wing like pushing around the oil.
Speaker 1: Also her like the girl who hit the glass, screaming after like, wait.
Speaker 3: Look, can't get y'all juice.
Speaker 1: That is something that's made me laugh every time I've seen it since it came out.
Speaker 4: A classic. It's a literal classic.
Speaker 1: Dude back at it again at chrispy Kree where it looks like nothing.
Speaker 2: Happened, back at it again at krispy Kreme.
Speaker 3: He just twisting so much, like what he's a fucking gymnast?
Speaker 2: Like why is he so good?
Speaker 3: And why is he?
Speaker 2: I know how many times? What really happened?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 4: What were they?
Speaker 1: I think I looked it up and like there was like a small article about it. Also, wait, I think there's a video about it now. No, he has one from three years ago.
Speaker 2: He has a video what happened? It's him. We're watching that after this link.
Speaker 4: That to me, I need that.
Speaker 2: No, we're watching it right after this thing.
Speaker 4: It's actually so important, like the culture.
Speaker 1: I know, there's so many like classic videos that there's no background to it and like you don't know who it is, like because I've looked up to come get You're Juice, because I was gonna do a full video like talking about this, but then I was like, I was like, maybe another time, because this was during COVID, and I'm It's like I had thought about like all the videos that I wanted to like try my best to like reach out and do like investigative research to find the people who posted it and to talk to them about it. And then one I was like, that's such a daunting task and I've never done something like that ever, so it would take so much time. And two it was during COVID, and I was like, I would want it to be like an in person interview, like I don't want it to be on zoom.
Speaker 2: That was the worst part of COVID.
Speaker 1: It's like people who did like like yeah, like zoom interviews, being like and we're going to talk to them right now, and it's just then it's like we're gonna meet up with them, and then it's like them at their computer, like you know, the establishing shots, so showing the documentarian at the computer, and then it switches into screen recording.
Speaker 2: You know exactly why I'm talking.
Speaker 3: Out literally sorry, I'm like barely adding anything to the conversation. I was looking for the back at it again at Krispy Cream and it just never happened. It's on my meme account somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally think I have it saved on your meme account. I have like a bunch of things saved that sometimes I just go and look at.
Speaker 4: Because I just post the best, the best of the best.
Speaker 1: No, because you're just annoying guys in the car posts memes and directs them at me and doesn't say anything to me.
Speaker 3: About it because I know you'll see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know when I do see it. I'm like, this has just been up and I didn't see it until now.
Speaker 3: Guys, how how have you been?
Speaker 4: What's new?
Speaker 3: Leave a comment down the.
Speaker 2: World ending, the little entire world ending.
Speaker 4: They got it on video.
Speaker 2: The world notes it like literally catch it on firon.
Speaker 1: Noteska, you have to like insert all of this?
Speaker 2: Did I have so many good ones from your account?
Speaker 4: This one's gonna get copyright straight. It's crazy that I know exactly what no I want that I literally want.
Speaker 3: To play with those I'm not kidding. I want to play with them so bad.
Speaker 2: He's so stupid, dude. Fuck, the Internet is so funny, so infinite.
Speaker 3: The world that the Internet is infinite and goes on forever and ever and ever and ever.
Speaker 2: The Internet is my infinite jest. That is how I feel.
Speaker 1: What's the difference what's the difference between TikTok and infinite Jest?
Speaker 4: Not much?
Speaker 3: True? Not much?
Speaker 1: Well, let me rephrase, what's the diffortion between TikTok in the first like twenty pages that you've read of infinite Jest? Don't rub the mic like that, you freak like what you're giving it?
Speaker 2: Like, have you gotten past the first twenty pages?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got like sixty pages in.
Speaker 3: I got sixty pages in, and then I just read a bunch of like spark notes. Do you remember spark notes? Spark notes hooked it up for me in high school in middle school, I would just like go on spark notes and read just like the chapters that we were taking a quiz on that day.
Speaker 1: And I would if you ever look up spark notes in class, like, yeah, I literally just forget to.
Speaker 2: Even cheat at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were a loser if you looked at the spark notes at home, Loki.
Speaker 4: You were a loser.
Speaker 3: If you read the books.
Speaker 2: For real, you were a loser.
Speaker 3: If you did your homework, honestly, you're a loser if you read books.
Speaker 2: Right now, I never did homework, and I'm like not joking, I don't. I never once got home. I was like all right, time to do my homework, Like, I just never did it.
Speaker 3: I would instead of doing my homework at home, I would go home and do a bunch of drugs and then I would wake up at six am in the morning, drive to my school, sit in the parking lot for two hours, two and a half hours before school, and do all my homework in my car listening.
Speaker 4: To the loudest music ever. I was the worst. I was literally the worst.
Speaker 3: That's my vibe. That was my high school vibe. And that was almost every single weekday. And then I would go out on the weekends and live my euphoria lifestyle. I remember one time I went to the Lizard Lounge in Dallas and.
Speaker 4: I literally thought, I can't.
Speaker 3: I actually am not allowed to tell this story because it involves someone else who probably doesn't want the story told.
Speaker 2: You Let them say their story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically, like without saying too much, drugs were involved, but the drugs were not the drugs that we thought we were getting, and we had actual, full blown connection fits.
Speaker 2: But you're here and now you don't do those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, actually real, I had my fun I rotted my brain in high school.
Speaker 4: Now you are curious.
Speaker 2: What your mike can't go that far, you can pick it up.
Speaker 4: I'm just retelling my traumas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're literally trauma dumping right now, and I don't fuck with it.
Speaker 3: We I think trauma dumping is good. I genuinely think it's good.
Speaker 1: Well, when it's good, it's I don't think it's considered trauma dumping. I think it's only considered trauma dumping when it's like bad, when it's like unprovoked, like this person you're not that close to, or like isn't.
Speaker 2: Asking to like have an intimate moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're like, I think talking about like how you feel is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because trauma dumping is like if I just met someone and randomly they're like, oh my life sucks, like I've been addicted to.
Speaker 2: Sus us up blah blah blah blah blah blah, and I'm like, oh, okay, first met, that was us to each other.
Speaker 1: That's true because k because Kai trauma dumped first. But it wasn't even a dumping. It wasn't a mass dumping because we had that long ass conversation at chateau about like mental health ship, so I was like, oh, I feel comfy here. And then also I think the when I thought it was the first time we met, when we were outside, we all got into like an intense conversation about like moral obligation and ship.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I was like.
Speaker 4: This is a this is a safe space.
Speaker 2: This is a safe space. Also, I don't trauma dump.
Speaker 1: I say really traumatic things that happened to me and laugh while I say it. And then I said something but Kai the other day and he literally went like this like in the continue goes I know it was, and he was just silent and Elsie was like, Kai, are you serious, and he like, but he was being serious also like not to funny, but I've never had someone react to anything I've ever said like that.
Speaker 2: And he was just like that, that's actually really fucked up, and I don't fuck with that.
Speaker 3: It was, it was, it's not okay, it was it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Guys, Come on, things that happened to you are funny because if you don't make them comedy, it'll eat you up and you'll die.
Speaker 2: That's literally, yeah, laugh left left, left, left left.
Speaker 4: Is that is that like considered unhealthy?
Speaker 1: No, well, I don't think it is, because like avoidance. I don't think it's avoidance because it's not necessarily like everything we talk about and joke about we've faced and we've like we've spoken about in serious connotations. It'd be different if like these were things we never seriously spoke about, like if I never spoke to my therapist about like anything that I've told y'all, and like what I told you in the kitchen, I was just laughing about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, isn't that funny?
Speaker 5: And then I just yeah, I think it's healthy as long as.
Speaker 2: You face it first, Yeah, you face it.
Speaker 5: After that, I feel like it's just symbolic of letting go.
Speaker 3: That's my number one vibe killing technique is to bring up my dead brother.
Speaker 2: Now we both do it like.
Speaker 3: I love just being like it's literally fun like if he died for anything, it's for me to get aloud, It's for.
Speaker 2: Me to silence the room. It's for me to destroy a fun vibe.
Speaker 3: Wait, literally on the uber over the party last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, I dropped a vibe nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: And then I but I dropped it first. I dropped an adam bomb, and then you dropped the fucking nuke.
Speaker 5: That was me just trying to get you back with you telling me that you were you had to be on heart medication for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: It's not it's literally, it was not a lie.
Speaker 2: It is you do not have any prescription to show us.
Speaker 1: Which Oh my god, Oh he's like stomping, he's going so fast.
Speaker 5: In his little sound effects of his feet.
Speaker 2: Is that what they gave you?
Speaker 3: Let me say, oh m, it's called it's a it's called percoset.
Speaker 5: It's not percoset.
Speaker 3: It's literally a boy can dream, right, it's propranol, pro panamo preparanor it's I have to take it tis a day. Oh no, you didn't get this kind of recently. I haven't taking it though, because I took it twice and it literally gave me I thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 5: I had the same experience when I.
Speaker 3: Talked to me up. It literally felt like I had taken like a xanax or some ship. I was like, this is like the worst I've ever found in mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got it for anxiety, and then I remember I took it before an episo. Oh you were.
Speaker 4: Us nodding up and freaking out of our.
Speaker 5: Proprian I emailed my doctor and he was like, no, there's just no way that that gets such a low dose. He essentially just called me a pussy. He was like, dude, there's no way.
Speaker 4: Yeah no.
Speaker 3: I told my doctor that. I was like, I don't like taking it, and she was like, I don't know what to tell you. That's like literally no one's ever experienced that once in their life.
Speaker 5: That's so crazy that we both had these.
Speaker 2: Like I take it so I could be a part of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually you can. It's not like it.
Speaker 1: That one when I actually because I also but no, what I get is chest pains. I went to the doctor once about my chest pains and they said, but I never went and got like any blood work or anything done. But they told me that what I had with my issue was that the the muscles in my chest were like in like inflamed and swelling. So that's why I felt like a bad compression and I sometimes I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.
Speaker 3: But it's literally like what YouTube be like YouTube YouTube YouTube?
Speaker 4: You said, Dad, compression.
Speaker 5: Advance.
Speaker 2: Wait, anyway, that's why I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. And then they gave me.
Speaker 1: Like anti inflammatory medicine that's specifically for my chest and it was working, but I never went and got a refill because that experience at the hospital literally costed me nine hundred dollars. And I was like, you know what I should do is never do that again and next time. And now every time my chest hurts like that, I just lay flat on the bed and like pray to God that I don't die.
Speaker 5: The American healthcare system be like, am I right, let's go?
Speaker 3: Why are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 2: Because I was trying to read this, but then I realized there was like a space.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we gotta get Drew something prescribed for all the back pain I give him because I blow his back out all the time.
Speaker 3: You know, if you could get me a prescribed like hydro codeine a percoset.
Speaker 2: You can blow someone's back out and still be really bad at sets.
Speaker 1: It's literally, you're just like hurting that.
Speaker 5: That's not the situation with me and Drew. Yeah, it feels.
Speaker 1: He feels your butti, but that's the title of the episode.
Speaker 2: I feel you're going so like you can't solve, like you like literally you're freaking out. I wait and I will let you. Oh god, oh my god, Drew. Okay.
Speaker 7: My Songs of the Week Media of the Week He Fuck All Night by jay Z Such a good song. I went out the other night and I was beligately drunken. Then I just played it on my phone on loop and people can trying to take my phone out of my pocket to stop it. But you can't stop the sleigh that is that song Over the Breaks Jay Dilla, What does Your Soul Look Like? DJ Shadow and Sound of Subbring by the Swirlies or by swirls.
Speaker 3: Umm The Law of Recognition by Kay Slingo, Big Worm by Shanie Bin Lauden, and No Hate is a Cold Star by seven zero three eight six three four.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Those are my three songs of the week.
Speaker 3: I don't have Still watching Succession. I'm on season three, Season three, episode five. I need to stop watching that fucking show because I can't sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't have that issue. I've been sleeping good. I've been slaying.
Speaker 3: Doing recently is I set my alarm for nine AM, and I wake up and then I just turn it off. I walk across my room and it's not working anymore. Like I what I used. My trick to get me out of bed in the morning was to set my alarm very early and set my phone across the room before I go to sleep, so I have to get up out of bed to turn it off. And it was working for literally five years. And now I just wake up, I turn it off, and I just go right back to sleep.
Speaker 2: That's what I used to do.
Speaker 1: But I have a new I use like the sleep schedule thing on the iPhone. So it's like not a really obnoxious sound that wakes me up, but it's like there's like a bunch of them, But where the how the fuck do you get to the.
Speaker 2: Am I dumb?
Speaker 3: Also, I love this episode now I want to put my own taking up my flag and I'm putting it back in the dirt.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, Well, you already said what you.
Speaker 4: I hated the episode in the beginning because I literally thought I was dying.
Speaker 1: This is a really good sound, and it just gets louder and louder. So then you're not you don't have.
Speaker 2: And then this one and it just gets louder.
Speaker 3: They done the other one so I can sing for everybody.
Speaker 2: Freddy yeah, Freddy type.
Speaker 4: Be you yesterday?
Speaker 2: Uh but.
Speaker 1: You go, you got you gotta get like a Selena Selene beyond.
Speaker 5: Add a bunch of auto tune reverb to it.
Speaker 4: But I have to hear it first.
Speaker 2: You can hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, no, do the.
Speaker 2: Other one, the piano one like I'm doing this one. I like this one.
Speaker 8: Ah, finding me, where's the dream for me?
Speaker 2: Find yourself in the love, the bility.
Speaker 9: Your day, But I mean the happy, like literally happy with everything.
Speaker 3: Fun that No, put the first one on. I've been begging for the first one because I can go in on that one. You settled down at your part.
Speaker 2: You're interesting your drink out.
Speaker 9: Last week Drew Lord and me.
Speaker 3: I think that's not so he won't see.
Speaker 2: Is that it? That's what you begged for. Yeah, that's what I used to wake up.
Speaker 1: And it works because also it like turns off all the notifications on my phone after a certain point and like dims my screen and does like all of that mumbo jumbo, and then at ten am.
Speaker 2: It starts that out.
Speaker 3: Soup dumplings today. Yeah, all right, but not Mason's.
Speaker 2: Didnt.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking it's to the XLBL, like right up the street, because Mason's too far, too fucking hot.
Speaker 2: XLBL is pretty far. It's not, it's not pretty far, but it's in like Hollywood.
Speaker 3: It just seems like you don't actually care about me.
Speaker 2: It just seems like you need a ride. All right, that's it for this episode, thanks to.
Speaker 3: Order a Tesla and it doesn't come until July.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like with everything. That's literally like with my chair, how I was like, I'm not gonna order the bottom piece for that chair because it's gonna take two fucking weeks. And then I said that like three months ago, and then I'm like I would have had that already.
Speaker 4: But I need it now.
Speaker 2: Then buy used one.
Speaker 4: I know, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm probably just gonna buy like a twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: All right, that's it for the episode. Now we're just like talking like normal conversation.
Speaker 4: That's what the people want.
Speaker 2: The love, that's what the people need. I'm gonna suck your fingers so crazy that you're gonna ask for your member to be next hew my phone. All right, thank you guys for watching. Bye my Dinky Little Member three