Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh let's kiss you. Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everybody. Your two favorite people in the entire world are Danielle so Chipper. You are so China.
Speaker 1: You are like I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To be where you peas today. So I feel like we have to match the energy of what colors we are wearing.
Speaker 1: Agree, and one of us is wearing pants and one of us is not because one of us got out of the shower thirty seconds ago, threw on a sweatshirt to look normal and is wearing a towel on the bottom.
Speaker 2: You know, I did get out of the shower thirty seconds ago as well. However I made it to the pants stuff out there.
Speaker 1: No a minute ago. This was on my head because I was like, oh so good. I'm look because guys, we got to bring you the news, and we got to bring it to you live. We got to bring it to you live.
Speaker 2: It cannot wait. We are live, baby. We do not say you know what, We got to push five minutes, no.
Speaker 1: Sir, no, no, no way.
Speaker 2: Keep on and we deliver.
Speaker 1: We do not edit this. We just do the news. We are news men. Just I'm gonna call you Lester Holt and you can call me David Muir. We need to Cornah O'Donnell. Why did she leave? I need to do go down a rabbit hole on that.
Speaker 2: We need to like do like Danielle Winfrey and Amy Couric.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you stole Oprah. I can't believe I did.
Speaker 2: I was really selfish there. I was so selfish and stole Oprah that.
Speaker 1: What respect tip of the hat? That is the queen. Yeah, we need to do it. I mean, and this is Gilmoury because Rory should have been more of a what we are amen sister? Yeah, like maybe she's found her way now, but and she was well on her way in the first seven seasons, but then something weird happened with her career.
Speaker 2: Akay logan, logan happened?
Speaker 1: No, I think it's just the one thing that I wouldn't have done, Like why write her that way? Like she is a success? Also, by the way, let me tell you guys something really fast. When you get out of the shower and you throw a sweatshirt on real fast and then you start running around. Oh what tasty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that feeling. I really do not like that feeling.
Speaker 1: Do you lounge in your towel for a bit?
Speaker 2: No, I cannot drive myself off faster I wet towel.
Speaker 1: But no, Oh really, I can sit in my tail for two hours. M I can load o my hair on the top. What about at the beach? How do you feel? I don't like a wet bathing suit.
Speaker 2: I don't like wet anything. I prefer to be dry.
Speaker 1: You know what, I really want to tell everybody. I really want to tell everybody the story of what your dog did. Oh, but we won't unless you want to.
Speaker 2: You know, people may laugh. And I'm having a morning because I'm wearing this really cute pink it's their foot dreams set, and thought it was I was walking My office is in my backyard, and I was walking to my office and the dog just comes up and let's just pause on me and it I'll show you. Let me see, let me see if it covers.
Speaker 1: Oh, mud covered set.
Speaker 2: It looks like I pooped on the wrong side on the front.
Speaker 1: Is wearing like coulture loungewear.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just so comfy.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm like you've gone. But like every he wears lounge wur Now, like that's all they wear, right, but you've leveled up your lounge.
Speaker 2: War nothing with a button, I say, But what happened with my precious new puppy. He's he's a full size loprododle. However, right now he's only four months old.
Speaker 1: I paul Anka. Bigger than paul Anka.
Speaker 2: Way bigger than paul Anka. Okay, so right now he's a good thirty pounds. So he's only a third of what he's going to be.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, I actually did not realize that.
Speaker 2: What they did not realize is I rescued a bear because he is a bear. So my last dog was this tiny little seventeen.
Speaker 1: Pounds, My first dog, last dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I carried him everywhere. He went everywhere with me. This dog is not it. He is big enough to reach into the trash can. And as you all know, I have a little baby at home. He's now fifteen sixteen months old. And our baby, our amazing nanny was emptying out his diaper Genie and put the trash away where it belongs to the diapers can. Yep, like the bag of poopy diapers in the trash can, exactly where it belongs, no fault to her. This bear opened up the trash can with his little little nose, pulled the bag of diapers out of the tree diapers, ripped it open, and proceeded on it. While I was on a thirty minute, very important zoom call, so I cannot pay attention to this dog. He proceeded to shred all the diapers inside that bag, including poopy diapers. And guess where that poopy diaper residue ended up? Up on the doggy, all over him, all on.
Speaker 1: And the lawn.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure I haven't. It's just blending into the ground. All is fur. And if you have a labordoodle, you know the fur is like human hair. So just imagine.
Speaker 1: Just now you're going to the details. Are your cheerios? Everybody? Yep?
Speaker 2: Everybody. I hope you're having a splendid breakfast, lunch, or dinner for whatever time you are in blue. And I hope you don't have a day like I had last week because that that's.
Speaker 1: So much strong from that though. So did you have to clean it all? Yes? All up? And then what do you put the dog in the bath?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well we have like a shower that has like a well. First I hosed him off on like our outdoor hose. Then we went inside the house and uh on, my bathroom has like a a thing that dislodges and you can like a hose the bathroom. Does that make sense? Do you get what I'm saying? Like a portable shower thing. Oh?
Speaker 1: I get it. A thousand person.
Speaker 2: We just we just lathered him. I think I went through like three shower rounds with him to make sure all the the poopy was off of him. So if you have any tips of how to not get let you.
Speaker 1: Have a dog be a dog. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I need a pathlog from my trash cans.
Speaker 1: Now, do not tune away because we have so much Gilmore news right now. It's like bananas. It's like actually bananas. So if the dog story or me not where I tear you is deterring you, don't do not let it because we may we may bring you some side tangents, but we bring you the news. We bring you the news. And I begin with the big announcement for the Pailey Fest. So the Pailey Fest is in Los Angeles and it's actually it's it's basically like the TV the Museum of TV and Radio. Right, So it back in the day. I don't know if when it started, but I would go to the Payleyfest and they actually would hold it at the Museum of TV and Radio. I think now it's gotten so big that like they are holding it where they have the oscars. So I used to go and it was it's super cool, Like they have all kinds of panels, TV panels right with your favorite cast, your favorite stars and sometimes you know, I went for the West Wing panel and I think the Prison Break panel, and you would watch an episode and then the cast would come out and discuss the episode. It was like a you watch podcasts before podcasts were even invented. The Amy Sherman Palladino Multiverse panel.
Speaker 2: Do you mean what that is really cool? That is so real cool cool.
Speaker 1: So tickets go on sale January thirty first, my birthday, and we are getting tickets. You should too. So here's what's happening for this panel. It is Lauren Kelly, Bishop Emily, it is Rachel Brosnahan and Alex Borstein from Mazel. So it's a Gilmour masel At twelve panel.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Bunhead seems to have God forgot bunheads, Gus saying she seems to have bunheads. Maybe they'll be a surprise. So it's Lauren Graham and Kelly Bishop, Rachel Bosnahan and Alex Borstein and it twelve stars Luke Kirby and Charlotte Gainsburg and lou Delage. Now I feel like at twall good.
Speaker 2: Daniel Palladino is also on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, but yes, sorry, pardon me. Uh, I feel like they're giving a twall a little.
Speaker 2: Extra they are they Yeah.
Speaker 1: They got three, but these panels and these events are really worth it. Like it's really, really, really a cool thing, especially if you're a big fan of the show. Uh. You get stories, you get behind the scenes, you get tidbits. It's really really cool. The other shows that are at this year's Pailey Fest Cobra Kai, I Get The All Along, which I really tried to get into and I did not have success because I liked the other versions of it. Mattlock, not the Andy Griffith Mattlock, but the Kathy Bates Mattlock, the Handmaid's Tail.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Hacks poker face severance, I mean they got all the I have a question for you, the biggest.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like you would know the answer to this. Does Alexis bladell not do much anymore?
Speaker 1: I think she's not doing much anymore. She did Handmaids. You know she was on Handmaid's Tale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that she was very good on handsmaid Tales, like first two.
Speaker 1: Seasons, right more. I think she's only been gone the most recent season and this season. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I could say, because it's like you got Lauren and you got Kelly, which is.
Speaker 1: Because she's got a kid and she got divorced. So maybe she just needs that time.
Speaker 2: Maybe well maybe she'd take your time Alexis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just save up your energy to come back to do the next Gilmore girls. I don't we.
Speaker 2: Careful And in case you didn't know, Alexis, this year's the twenty fifth, so if you know, if there's a time to come back strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's more. I don't I don't know her, right, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know what we're totally.
Speaker 1: I'm just I think she's a little bit more maybe shy, like I don'tah.
Speaker 2: You can you can get that just by watching the series, like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So way to bring that down, Danielle.
Speaker 2: But I was just curious because it's like she needs to be on that.
Speaker 1: You know, you got Laura, I know, I know that being said, uh, Mazel only has two people Rachel about Brosnahan and Alex Borstein. Yeah, so maybe I know three, three and three would be a lot.
Speaker 2: But even it's like Lauren is all over Kelly's book tour. You know that, you just I love I love love love seeing Lorlai and Emily together. I just love it.
Speaker 1: Saying but it would be fun to have Rory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would well.
Speaker 1: Next up, yeah, Matz will in Logan News.
Speaker 2: And Logan News Matt Zikerie will attend a Weekend in the Life for one day only Sunday, April thirteenth, and his photo.
Speaker 1: And where's this one? Where is the Weekend in the Life. So it's one of those like events, one of those Gilmour events, right, So they're they're they're popping up all over I think we you know, there's we talked about and other ones. Now Scott will be at this one. Is this the one we're going to?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. We are the one.
Speaker 1: We got tickets to this and we're going to be there, not you and me necessarily, but like the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tara and Susanne are headed now.
Speaker 1: It's in Connecticut, New Milford, Connecticut. That's right, Okay, so Matt is going to be there.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: We did Matt now and get Matt on with Scott. We did get on yes juicy, Yes, yeah, let's get on that also in Sutton Foster News, because we always are friending. It's not gonna look, there's not going to probably be a week for a while where we don't have Sutton Foster News.
Speaker 2: So Sutton Foster so remarkable. People like are so into this. I guess because of Hugh. He was pretty pretty major.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty pretty much. Sutton Foster. Was that you. Jackman's opening night of his New York Concerts series, Now, I saw him jumping on a jump rope to an in sync song. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: I mean, but I feel like I need to. I feel like I definitely need to see that.
Speaker 1: It's all over the social media, as the kids say. And I also saw Ryan Reynolds doing sort of like a bit like a he stood up in the audience and there was kind of like a bit oh he made Ryan Wilds made an impromptu during the Hugh and A session.
Speaker 2: Respect respect you on that cue and whatever producer thought of that, hats off to you.
Speaker 1: That is really tip of the hat. That is legit. But Sutton Foster looks real happy in the picture and again People Magazine exclusive. Something is going on with People Magazine and Sutton Foster every time the photo is exclusive. Anyway, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying recently on an episode of Wheel of Fortune, Gilmore Girls saying whoa the phrase wait, so I'm gonna I'm gonna put this. I'm gonna tell you if you guys can just I know a lot of this is visual.
Speaker 1: First, I think it would be I am all in.
Speaker 2: Okay, well hold on, let me tell them what's up. So it's I space M space L space space N space W.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be unfun and throw a flag on the play. But if there's two l's, you would have two l's because in Wheel of Fortune world, if I asked for an L, so is there another too?
Speaker 2: No, it's I smell snow.
Speaker 1: Oh it's I smell.
Speaker 2: It's not. I am all in? Where is there a W? And I'm all in?
Speaker 1: Space M space l I am all Do you see why I.
Speaker 2: Thought that yet? Yes, because my brain went there first too, because.
Speaker 1: It's literally I am all in. That is so crazy, guys. My head is exploding right now at the closeness to I am all in and I smell snow. I know we need to put it on your Instagram because I am all we needed this is My head is exploding because this could be I am all in and there's just two extra letters. What the heck.
Speaker 2: You would have lost? You would have said, I would have asked Seacrest, I am all in.
Speaker 1: Brian would have been full, I am all in ow. Did you see the guy who had like two letters and he's all guppies? And Brian was like, and then Ryan fell It was crazy guppies, I'm all in owl, I am all in ow. Oh, I cannot believe I smell snow and I am all in are like almost the same.
Speaker 2: Yep, man, it's the w so good one. That was a really good one.
Speaker 1: Wow. How about me trying to throw a flag on like I know everything about weeel fortune and yet I couldn't have been more wrong because it's not I am all in.
Speaker 2: I've got all these game shows just totally calling back to Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 1: How cool is that? Now Emma has created a game for us called Gilmore Girls Gazette Jeopardy. Respect to Emma, she spelled Jeopardy with a.
Speaker 2: Gene as she did. But Amy, if you, if you recall last episode, we were talking about this and we said that we were going to going to play the game on our next episode. So you're going to read the questions to me and I will try to close your eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well I will be the Alex Trebek, Ken Jennings my Embi Alick.
Speaker 2: Whoever you're hostinges My eyes are closed.
Speaker 1: She's totally holding up for me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to block my mic.
Speaker 1: And then we will be having some Lauren Graham news. So do not turn the dial about me. That's old school radio, old radio. Don't choose that dial. Oh my gosh, Emma. Wow, Emma made an actual whole thing here. Now you might even be able to look, Danielle, you need to look right now.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: She made like a full jeopardy. So I don't know if the answers. We'll worry about that.
Speaker 2: Do you know the answers? Should we both play.
Speaker 1: Hell let's both play, Okay, we go against each other. Okay, so when you want to answer, you say Danielle and I'll say Amy. Live. Guys, this is live as per usual.
Speaker 2: Pop Go the Gilmour Girls for two hundred.
Speaker 1: So the category is pop Go the Gilmore Girls. I mean, do it, do it sting job. So then you say all, I'll take hoop Go the Gilmore Girls for two hundred. That's you, Okay, so you get first DIBs at it.
Speaker 2: So Emma, you have to click two hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so I can't thank you. Emma's moving it over. Okay, So I'll read it to you since I'll be the host, and then you read it to me when it's mine. Laura Lai informs Luke that Tommy Lee has a Starbucks in his house, citing this MTV reality series as her ama, I'm so sorry, like I can't, I can't. It needs to just slide over a little bit. Okay, let me do it again. Laura Lai informs Luke that Tommy Lee has a Starbucks in his house, citing this MTV reality series any source?
Speaker 2: What is MTV cribs?
Speaker 1: Good job? Were these the real questions from Jeopardy. Oh wow, I'm not professional. The answer came up. So I met a little bit of a cheater because I actually saw it. So I'm going to keep reading them to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pop go the Gilmour Girls for four hundred Rory.
Speaker 1: To Paris, referencing this show, it's eleven o'clock at night. Who are you hoping to hook up with? Now, Spike and Drusilla Buffy?
Speaker 2: Um hm, times up. I won't have the answer to This.
Speaker 1: Answer comes up, Emma is a professional. Wow, we're gonna play this again. What is Buffy the vampire Slayer? I would have gotten that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go for six hundred.
Speaker 1: Laura Lai almost named Rory Susanna because in high school this eighties girl group was her favorite band.
Speaker 2: Danielle, Oh, what is the Bengals?
Speaker 1: Yes? I think you could say, who are the Who are the Bengals? You are fine? You are fine?
Speaker 2: All right? Eight hundred.
Speaker 1: You have to say, pop go the Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 2: Pep, go to the Gilmore Girls for eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Rory to Laura Lai. We have to rent this movie on DVB. In the audio commentary, Coppola actually defends casting Sophie.
Speaker 2: No, it's hard. I don't know. I can't What is the Godfather three?
Speaker 1: All those songs? By the way, did you enjoy Wicked?
Speaker 2: I love Wicked. I love everything about Wicked. Do not dis Wicked this conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it another try. I'm gonna give it another try.
Speaker 2: Okay, pop go the Gilmour Girls for one thousand.
Speaker 1: Sorry, stuffy. Great Grandma casually reveals she's been renting her house in Hartford to this band known for Freak on a Leash. Oh her face, Daniel's face, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, Oh hmm, this is hard, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I I don't think. I think I know it because I saw this. I think it's who is Corn? Yeah, but I think I know it because I saw this. So my brain, that was good.
Speaker 2: Those were hard.
Speaker 1: So in Lauren Graham News, her show was coming on toob I watched the trailer. The trailer is out, so it's called the Z Suite. We've talked about it, and I saw the trailer. It's it looks funny in the trailer. There's some things that I like and some things that I'm tbd on. But we will be watching it, and we will be watching and then she also has had a movie at sun Dance called Twinless, which stars Dylan O'Brien. We like him from the teen Werewolf show Teen Wolf, but also then he was in those movies. I want to say they were called The Maize or something, you know, Dylan O'Brien.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, the Maze Runner.
Speaker 1: Mayze Runner. Thank you. So, uh yeah, Lauren's got stuff coming our way. And the two B Show is like next week, it's February sixth. Now how do I watch Tube?
Speaker 2: That was just about to say, I'm going to have to figure out how to download.
Speaker 1: Tuoby to be. I know it's free, so like, oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Well, well we're gonna figure it out, and we're gonna watch that, d sweet, don't you don't you fret?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna watch it. We're gonna review it, and we're gonna tell the truth. Dude, We're gonna We're not gonna just love it because we love Lauren. We're gonna give our honest feedback like we do every Saturday on our butN Head show. I'll do one advent calendar and it was worth it. Oh oh my oh. It's a key chain but kind of like a Taylor Swift bracelet and it says gilmour girls. Okay, that's so cute. That's rad. That is rad because now all my keychains are gonna be gilmurgirl's. And I'm gonna give you one trivia question because we are going long on the news today. So sorry, so sorry. Here it comes, I'm hurrying, here it comes, I'm ready. What? Oh pardon me? What does Emily find while sorting through Trixie's belongings?
Speaker 2: Oh? Doesn't she find the letter? The letter that she wrote Richard.
Speaker 1: No, it was a letter.
Speaker 2: Basically saying that she didn't like her. I thought it was too Richard, wasn't it was?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I thought you were saying it was from Emily. No, you're right, it's it's Richard that she wants him to leave. Emily at the altar. I know whoa I know that isod no wonder.
Speaker 2: She does some juicy juice.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: And that's the news, and that's the news.
Speaker 1: See you next time, hey, everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.