Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, just Donk just checking in, you know, donc what DONK from? Oh you know what? Dude? Like, well, I guess we haven't talked on the phone because I'm like, this is my first day anyway. Like, so you're a subscriber to dot com, you know, like the virtual assistant and stuff. Yeah, yeah, my name is Paul Donkler, but like you can just call me Donk. Everybody calls me Donkball Like I'm your new virtual assistant.
Speaker 1: You're Mike. What happened to Jessica?
Speaker 2: Oh you mean like the virtual assistant that you had at first or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they put me on the case like a couple of days ago. So I've been handling stuff for you and like so now I'm just calling to check in, you know, cause I know a few things about your sketch that I wanted to go over with you.
Speaker 1: Dude. Okay, first off, what was anybody going to notify me that there was a change?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you know what, bro, Like I was supposed to notify you like three days ago, you know what I mean? But like I'm not really on it with stuff like that, so like kind of like mess that one up. But so like I'm notifying you right now, dude, Like Donk is all over it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, this is confusing.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you're telling me that they switched out Jessica with you. Yeah, and you were supposed to tell me this yeah three days ago. Yeah did. And you're telling me now.
Speaker 2: Dude, you have the nail right on the head. I'm proud of you, you know.
Speaker 1: So then wait, so who's been carrying the work for the past three days.
Speaker 2: That would be Donk, Like I've been handling stuff like crazy, bro already. Like I noticed this one thing about your schedule that was very concerning to me, like you have no gym time, bro, And so I went ahead and like there was like a meeting tomorrow, and then like in two days, like another meeting. You know, I went ahead and canceled those for you, and then I plugged in like an hour each day, like we're gonna do chest tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait are you telling me that you've canceled two of my meetings? Because I need to go to the gym.
Speaker 2: Just day tomorrow. Dude, I already put the work out in there and then boulder shoulders two days.
Speaker 1: After moron, Do you understand what you just canceled on me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, meet a couple of meetings that were like in the place of gym time, and like, I got a question for you. Who's Jim.
Speaker 1: That's the CEO of the company?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, that I worked for so well, Like he was sending some emails. Dude, I didn't like the town, so I want to have to responded on your behalf like and I told him, what's what?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I told him to step off and I told him, don't ever talk to you that way. Well, I presented to be you. I hope that's okay, Like, what what did you do?
Speaker 1: What did you do? Not? Why did you even talk and think of any kind of tone that you needed to think? Oh, I can't even think right now. You should not have sent a thing to anyone without bringing it to me first. And now you're telling me that you've sent emails to the CEO of the company.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, I will let you know, like if you're unhappy, I will let you know that you had like a presentation coming up, Like I won't let you know, dude, I went ahead and did it for you. It's already to the client.
Speaker 1: Wait wait so you sent the presentation to Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Dude took care of it like no prob. It was super easy to Like. Really, what I did was I just outlined a good plan for him, you know, like macros, nutritions and workouts.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I included the older shoulder workout that you got in two days from now.
Speaker 1: No, we got to get rid of you. Yeah, no, I'm done with you, dude. This is not how business is conducted. This is not how you treat your clients. I didn't even speak to your boss.
Speaker 2: Well I can't do that because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your girlfriend Tina. Say you up? Oh yes, she said you hired a virtual assistant company and wanted to invest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm going to give her a call right now. She has no idea. They're scared.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't didn't cancel all your phone calls with her too for gym time.
Speaker 1: Alright, you guys wake up every
Speaker 2: Morning with Jubile phone pranks,