Speaker 1: Oh right, and welcome into the Betting Pros Podcast. It's time to place your bets for the twenty twenty five NFL Draft. I'm your host, Seth Wilcock, and I'm absolutely buzzing as we enter one of the best weeks on the entire sports calendar. And today I'm joined by quite the cast of characters, including my colleague who's had boots on the ground for this entire NFL Draft process, Derek Brown Ak deepro Well, deepro. The work has been done. Now it's time to cash in with your knowledge of the rookie class. How you feeling roughly eighty hours out of the action getting going in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: I'm so ready for the draft to be here, and then I have so much work before we get to Thursday, and I'm like, no, it's okay, we can move it back a week, But no, dude, this is I am ready for the picks to be here and for the first round to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Saw the water carrying by big sports media, all the BS, all the smoke out. Can we just I'm just ready for it all to be gone. I'm ready for the picks to happen and things to be live. Boys, the further we.
Speaker 1: Get in this process, man, the further you know vs you find out they're on the internet. Everyone's given their opinion. We've walked through pretty much the entire position groups for the skilled players over on the NFL Draft Show, over on the Fantasy pro side of things. So excited to break it down from a betting perspective today. We also got two very special guests in house today to share their NFL betting knowledge, starting with an analyst for four for four in the director of business development and betting for the Betsburg Group. He's Chai Town's Connor. Allen Connor, Thanks for joining us, man. How are the vibes out there in the Windy City as Draft week gets going here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, vibes are great. Ben Johnson's in town. You know, they address the offensive line. Everyone is just praying that Ashon Gent falls to the Bears. I don't know if it'll happen, but you know, they're they're praying. But I think things are looking up. You know, the Bears fans, Chicago Cubs are winning, like finally they have some winning teams for the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: Basically it's been a while. Love it.
Speaker 2: Connor It's always a weird vibe for you. I'm sure, like as you're you know, you're in Windy City, but you're sweating Denver, Bronco pick some bets.
Speaker 3: It always makes for a weird conundra for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's I would say at this point, I'm so removed from fandom with us just paying attention to every little nuance of everything with every team.
Speaker 3: It was it.
Speaker 4: I found it really tough to like root for a single team. So you know, I got a de Marius Thomas jersey for those on video you know behind me, uh, you know, rest in peace. But and I was a Broncos fan for a long time. Now at this point, I'm just just too much other stuff to sweat and think about.
Speaker 3: I just can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: That's that we're watching too much true local duty really Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also joining us today is the content manager for four for four bets and Bett Spurts, Golf, host of Move the Line NFL. Ryan, Noonan, Ryan, thanks for joining us as well and putting up some more Connor today.
Speaker 5: How are you you have more Connor time?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: I can deal with that in my life, you know, could be could be worse, you know, like you know, it was my was my work wife been married for a long time. But again you can be married to worst people. Uh yeah, he's a die He's a die easy Broncos fan, So I wouldn't give him too much, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know again at this point, like Connor said, at this point, you know our fandom that brought us to this existence, it still yeah, covers low it's low burn. Most part of what we're cheering for a week in the week out is uh whatever wherever the money is. So draft is definitely no different than that too, though you know phantom pop up a little bit. Yeah, you know, as a Patriots fan, hold out of that fandom still a little bit. And you know when we have a draft pick like we do at the top, those things matter a little bit more than maybe years past when we were picking a thirty two or you know, trading out of thirty two all the time.
Speaker 2: Noonon's gonna be running naked laps around his neighborhood when they take a guard at four over us four overall.
Speaker 5: So the strange is not that far out of memory. So we'll see, uh what happens again the dam.
Speaker 1: I feel you at the fandom guys, because I'm like, as a Steelers fan this year, I'm like, just don't draft Jalen mill Rowan. I'm cool, like, like, let's just keep it shock here, grab us at a defensive vand at the top, and I'm okay or Jackson Dart. However this thing plays out on today's program, it will look like this though. We're gonna cover each of these gentlemen's top five best NFL Draft bets for a total fifteen plays. As reminder, please give this video a thumbs up. If you enjoy this type of content, also subscribe right here to the Bang Pros YouTube channel or wherever you get your podcasts. Also make sure you're plugged in over on the fancy pro side of things this week. On Thursday Friday, Debro, Joey p fits Ericson Boggs, myself, and many more will be live throughout Day one and Day two of the NFL Draft, breaking down each pick from a fantasy football perspective. You're gonna keep me busy over on the YouTube bend this weekend Debro with all those hot takes. I'm looking forward to that, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, it's gonna be fire man. The first round, I think the powers that be they gave me a small break. I think I got three picks off in the first round. So I'm on on air for twenty nine to the thirty two, but I get I get to go to the bathroom for a second. Oka like stuff a sandwich into my face for I'm back on air.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need like Scott Hansen it and just make sure no liquids after like twelve dme. I think Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: And you know I'm gonna say that I'm gonna go to depend route, you know, but it is in play, but it will be severely a plus money.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go ahead. Let's get started with everyone's number five best bet for the NFL Draft, Connor thrown over to you first. What do you got over here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with an exact pick here, a little bit of a long shot ninth overall pick to be Tyler Warren. You can find this is as eight to one. Now it's a little bit unique, I think. Right now, the opinion is that the Saints are for sure taking a quarterback. By all accounts, they don't love Shudar Sanders, and that's what it seems like is happening. They're not a Shuitar Sanders team, and so the market right there is already inefficient. We're looking at him to be the current favorite right now to be a Saints pick, So I think that leaves a lot of value in other places. Maybe it's Jackson Dart. We feel pretty good that they like Jackson Dart. Is that a ninth overall? You know, I think that there could it could be a ninth overall. But if it's not, and I think there's reasons that it might not be, Tyler Warren could be on the board. I think defensive line could be in play. The point of this pick is that Tyler Warren's a fantastic talent, probably gonna go in the top ten, and so eighth over or ninth overall, eight to one on a guy that you know, I think could be there.
Speaker 3: Like, I think this is great value.
Speaker 4: So I think that that's an interesting look and a little bit contrarian relative to the rest of the market right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've compared Tyler Warren to Tastom Hill and George Kittle if they had a baby, and so it would be a great place for Tyler Warren to land and Ryan sticking with Tyler Warren tight end out of Penn State here, fifth place in the Heisman voting this past year. Where do you like him to possibly shake out with your first bet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the last in with my pick. So I was able to strategically place them in order that I thought would make for you know, a little production value here and put it right in where it makes a ton of sense. I like what color did there, but it would take the easier right The Connor went gave you a little bit of plus money, I think is a great value. I agree there are a lot of outs for Tyler Warren inside the top ten, even before we get to the Saints at nine. So right now, laying a little bit of juice minus one forty five Tyler Warren to go in the top ten, I think they're legit outs. We'll see what happens to the next forty eight hours. Maybe even at five when you look at that roster, that might be a little bit early, but I don't think it's dead. Then you get into you know, pretty much anyone other than the Raiders. I think the Jets at seven, I think even Carolina at eight, Saint at nine, and then the Bears at ten. I think are all legitimate outs for Tyler Warren inside the top ten, even though we're laying minus one forty five minus one fifty. I think on Fandel to go start, this is the draft season is different, right, This is information based, right. They don't have to go out and play the game. So once you actually start to get a sense of not that we know the answers to the test, we start to get you know, formatting all these different outs and the way the board can shake out, I'm a little bit more comfortable, and I think Connor agrees. We talk about this on move line. I'm a little to lay, you know, two hundred. I'm going to lay minus three hundred if I think it should be minus one thousand, right, So lan the minus one forty five in the spot where I feel like there are a lot outs, very comfortable with. So Tyler Warren top ten minus one forty five minus one fifty.
Speaker 1: Love it, okay, de bro your thoughts on Tyler Warren potentially coming off the board in the top ten overall picks and as well, what's your first bet of the day?
Speaker 3: Uh one?
Speaker 2: I love both these bets. I think there's multiple outs for both these bets. I mean, if you look at Tyler Warren, yeah, like seven and nine, ten, Like, I mean, you got four teams in Sutton nestled inside the top ten that are perfect spots for Tyler Warren. And really the only thing that you need for Connor's bet to cash is that the word gets out that Chicago is dead read to take Tyler Warren. And I'm not saying that the New Orleans Saints trade back, but they could if they're not in the ninth slot. Say, because we know Mickey Loomis loves to trade up, he will not trade back. Go google it, people, It's not gonna happen. So if the Saints aren't gonna stick and pick at nine, if they're not even the team in the ninth spot, the only thing you need to hit for Connor's bet specifically is that a team says, screw that you're not getting Tyler Warren at ten, we're trading ahead of Chicago at ten, and he goes ninth overall. So I love both those bets, but I'm gonna go with something a little bit. I'm not gonna say it's popular chalk, but total running backs and round one over two and a half and right now you get this at DK at plus one seventy. I think that as we go through the week, this bed is gonna move to maybe not steamed up enough to where it's like even or maybe minus one ten, but I do think it's gonna move the more that we get news out this week. There's already been a lot of buzz that maybe it's not a Marion Hampton, maybe it's Trevion Henderson going to Denver at twenty, and if that happens, then you're looking at all we need is just that one running back, and there's multiple outs there. But like Travion Henderson specifically, let's just say that domino falls he goes to twenty at Denver. There's a bunch of other teams that's also not like we're making assumptions that if he goes to twenty, maybe it's a fallout of maybe you get a Marion Hampton going to Dallas at twelve or up the board. So either way, I think there's multiple outs for this to hit. Really, the lynchpin of this pick is that Travion Henderson makes it into round one. I don't know any of the running backs that we're really talking about that have the buzz. But he's getting a lot of buzz this week and last week of going down only just to Denver, but going round one. So really that's the domino that we need to fall here. And then I think you're going to see a team make a move for Hampton. Whether we could talk about maybe it's Pittsburgh. I mean they got the history. I know everybody's like, oh, they won't do it again, but I mean there is a history of them paying first round capital for a running back. You could say the Chargers, and again I know they have Nausey, but he's only on a one year deal. So telling me that, you know, Roman and Harball want to run the everleven hell out of the ball, they want two big running backs to do that. Or we could see Hampton. Another team that's like still in the first round that could be connected to a running back, whether it's Henderson or Hampton or somebody else. Washington Commanders at twenty nine if they don't trade back, yeah there. I mean, they're a team that it could either go one of a few different I also was going to add Washington to go maybe safety pick, but that's gotten steamed up a little bit very quickly. I think Washington, you're looking at three big needs on that roster. It's running back, it's cornerback, and it's safety. So if they feel like they can address two of those three needs later in the draft, maybe they go running back round one. But I'm curious, Noon and Connor, how do y'all feel about the three running backs going a round one?
Speaker 5: Played it, played it last week, so.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also that the commander's bet too is ten to one right now. Commanders took a running back one. I think that's great value. I totally agree with the Henderson. Uh, you know, Handicap there or if Hampton's there. I mean, it would surprise me a little bit if any of those three, anyone else besides those three snuck in. But like, yeah, I mean, no one was projecting Ricky Piersall or Xavier Lagette as first rounders either last year in a class that they thought wide receiverer class that thought was deep.
Speaker 3: The running back class is really strong at.
Speaker 4: The top of the second uh and has a couple of guys and maybe they maybe they sneak in. Maybe the commanders prefer someone else so yeah, I think that that ten to one is a great little add a little bonus bet here, not an official bonus bet.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know to Deebro's bet.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, do you want to boost your bets new Fandel customers. You can bet five dollars to win two hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets. If that first bet hits, just head to bettingpros dot com slash fandele to get started. That's Bettingpros dot com slash Fandel and make your plays on Fandel today. Deep Bro sending it over to you, man, you have a ton of bets in this team. First position draft in market? Where are you going here?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: So I am.
Speaker 2: Gonna go a little bit off the board here. I think this is one of the markets, like looking at first position drafted where I'm really hammering these markets right now because I think there's a few obvious ones here to where and I want to bring this one up early because I think it is a just standout bet of the Buffalo Bills drafting a cornerback with their first pick in the NFL Draft. They're in a perfect spot where you're looking at the back end of the first round and where the cornerbacks probably go off the board at the back end of the first round top into the second round, especially with I mean, outside of Maxwell Harrison, a lot of these corner like Will Johnson, his testing wasn't great, so maybe he falls down the board and you're looking at the corners kind of get pushed a little bit here. But like I just you look at the Bills roster and I know people are gonna say, well, do they just brought Tridevius White back? You see, year after year after year, teams sign basically kind of safety plans or safety nets as far as players. A lot of teams will do this at the running back position, but they'll also do this at other positions. And I think Buffalo is basically doing this with cornerback right now, Like bringing Tradevius White back on basically approve a deal. I don't even know if he makes it out of camp. So that doesn't mean anything for me outside of maybe we do get this the market to move because right now it's a plus two to seventy five on DK. Maybe we get it to move back into like the plus three hundred era of like, But whether or not, I still love this bet because you're staring at their roster right now. They shift off kyer Elam because basically they're like, Okay, we've tried this and tried it, it didn't work. They have Dane Jackson cam Lewis, are either one of those guys we're looking at, like they know what they have and those guys or what they don't have, and are they going to be walking into Week one going to war with one of those guys or maybe even tre devious White opposite Christian Benford, I don't see it, man, Like to me, the Buffalo Bills, this should be the the chalk Pick. This should be of like plus one hundred and only because it hasn't gotten talked about enough and we're giving other outs to like people are like, okay, maybe they go safety and maybe they go other directions with this, but like to me, it's like, I just I think this The odds on this are absolutely wrong. This should be closer to plus one hundred.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, great call. I would have probably had this on my list even if I would have been you to the show sheet here. I think it's a great I think it's mispriced. Should not be close to three to one. You know, I think you know, defensive lines probably in play as well, but I think there were a little bit offline in terms of where the market price is. Look, the Rams need a lot of CD or like secondary help as well. Right, Sadik's White was on that roster last year and he couldn't find his way in the field. That's how bad he played last year. This is not your slightly older uncle's Grenavius White. This is a very very good at this point, Dane Jackson, I would have ahead of him. They had cam Lewis last year. Cam Lewis Moore of a nickel inside the slock guy. So they need a perimeter corner, and I think it's a great spot for it. So I think it's a great call out almost three to one.
Speaker 1: Good look, Ryan, you're staying in this market and you're heading down to Dallas trying to get in the head of Jerry Jones. What do you think in the Cowboys do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I pretty much you want to live mostly in this market. I think it's a great market to take advantage of because I think there's a lot of unknown there's a lot of like just assumptions in this market. But really, right, now one of the assumptions that I think is correct. We can getting in the semantics with the ted Hive, the Golden and all this stuff. I think Debro areligant kind of working on Connor. I think I got him a little bit more to our side, Deebro. We got him over here. But you look, basically, haven't seen I think a mock that's worth its weight in the last week or two that has Dallas doing anything other than taking a receiver. You can argue about which one is gonna be, but they're gonna take one right and right now. Minus one fifteen on DraftKings Caesars are fandual minus one twenty first position drafted for Dallas gonna be a wide receiver. They need something to kind of help alleviate all of the weight that falls on Ceedee Lamb's shoulders. And that depth chart is pretty poor. I feel like they should be, you know, maybe closer than maybe minus two hundred this point. So I love basically we were getting you know, fifty to fifty odds on them to take you know, wide receiver. We're just not seeing anything else mocked there. I don't think this is a running back loot. I don't think really the ones that they want to take are going to be worth it, are gonna be there at all. So I'm happy to lay the minus one fifteen for Dallas.
Speaker 1: Would you hedge it all? Maybe with a tight end as well. I haven't seen it mocked at all, but I felt like if Warren would fall here, he would be a great pass catching option. Or maybe that even they reach for Loveland. So would you hedge it all? Or you just laying you know, because you're gonna probably have to lay a unit or two down on this to see some profit. So are you just sticking with wide receiver? Do you see any value there at tight end, which at one point was around that ten to one range.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I already, uh you know, we already got warning going in the top ten could be a lovely spot, right or he's going nine to the Saints, right, we already have that money in the back. So yeah, I'm not a hedge spots.
Speaker 3: Okay, you just not.
Speaker 5: I mean I think the drafts a little different. I think it is a spot where you know, necessarily hedging, but you're looking to take advantage of plus money outs in play against what I think is just maybe some poor assumptions to you know, Deverro's point earlier, But yeah, I think it's I'm fine with play in the minds.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I was gonna get wild, I would go to the plus eight hundred of running back like a Hampton spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, go ahead, Connor. I know you also have thoughts on this wide receiver class kind of what we were just talking about. Is Matthew Golden your wide receiver one? And do you think he will be the wide receiver one off the board come Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want to be pretty clear here. I I don't think that matth Golden is like a better wide receiver necessarily than Ted McMillan. Like you know, it's not my my wide receiver one. I think that both are are very much fine and incredibly different. Now based on the way mock drafts are going, based on what sharp people have been saying, whether it's Daniel Jeremiah with other people, they basically said that this is closer to a coin flip. Right now, we're seeing Matthew Golden prices like plus one fifty plus one sixty to the first wide receiver drafted. Now based on the You know, what I've heard from Dallas is that they prefer Matthew Golden they you know, for one reason or another ceedee lamb. You know, they view it like Golden has just be able to stretch the field a little bit more open it up for Ceedee.
Speaker 3: Lamb, et cetera.
Speaker 4: So, could Ted McMillan go before twelve, absolutely, could he still be the pick at twelve?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But right now I lean towards Golden being the pick. And so if that's the case, like plus one sixties are pretty interesting to me. Now again, I think if you need an alpha wide receiver one, I think I would much rather take the dice roll on Ted McMillan than Matthew Golden. But they can't already have that in Ceedee lamb. So it seems like there's also some weird buzz about Jonathan Mingo that they traded a fourth round pick for for like being kind of like a big bodied guy for them.
Speaker 3: Now, who knows, that could be nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course, yeah, personally I think that's the guy sucks. But you know whatever, it's like there, it's not our world, you know, it's their world, and that's it's it's Jerry's world out there in Dallas. So I think that it's gonna be Golden at twelve and right now it's plus one sixty for first wide receiver, even if they do pass on him.
Speaker 1: Okay, Deebro, what are your thoughts on Golden potentially going off the board here, and then please take us to your next wager as well, which includes a team to draft a wide receiver, one that Matthew Golden very familiar with down there in Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first of all, I love the Golden pick. The fact that we're getting plus money on this is fantastic. He's been in my mox, like every MOK that I've written now, Matthew Golden has been going to Dallas. I think he's a perfect schematic fit. And if you want to also just not so much the tea leaves of Just like, Okay, Dallas takes a wide receiver, go back and look at the archetype of wide receiver that they tried to put opposite Ceedee Lamb before with Brandon Cooks. Matthew Golden is much closer to that archetype of player than you're looking at Ted McMillan. So I think Golden is going to Dallas. I'm all with this bet. I don't think this should be plus money at this point, so absolutely with it and transition over to another team that I think could not shock people. But I think we're getting really good odds on a team that could go wide receiver if they don't go d line in the first round. I think everybody is mocking and I'm not saying that it's wrong because it could happen O Line to the Houston Texans in Round one. Guys, there's a world where we could be living in and I don't think it's insane. Where the Houston Texans feel pretty good about their offensive line. I'm not saying that they should. I'm just saying, look at all the moves that they've made this offseason, bringing in Cam Robinson, trading away Tunsel. You still have Titus Howard, you still have Juice Scrugs. They've added at Ingram, They've added Trent Brown. They still have Blake Fisher, who they took as a second round pick in twenty two twenty four to u Scrugs and as a second round pick at twenty twenty three to play center. Like, I look at this team and while we're all saying, Okay, no, they need offensive line. Look at what all the moves they've made and they haven't made this offseason, Houston could feel good about their offensive line. And if that is the case, which I think is firmly in play, if they didn't sign Cam Robinson, I would be okay, fine, I'm going with the masses. I think they're gonna take O line in Round one. But bringing in Cam Robinson I think is very very telling along with all and I don't even talk about it. They they also signed lake at Tomlinson. They have multiple outs where basically Houston can say it might not be sexy, but they they've been out there in the streets talking about we want continuity and chemistry out of the O line outside of like big names. We think them playing together as a unit is more important. So if that's the case, they're not going O line in the first round. And so that's why I think them going wide receiver at either plus four hundred a defensive line a plus six hundred. Both of these are firmly in play. And I think the odds because all of the smoke of the steam and the offseason has pushed people to think that Houston will go offensive line in Round one. I think it's wrong, boys, and I think we're getting really good numbers on both of these positions, and again stacking up team needs one. We know wide receiver is a huge need for this team. Christian Kirk at this point of his career. Look great move by the front office to get him on this roster. Can we truly think he's going to be healthy at this point of his career to be healthy for seventeen games? Much ass even twelve games? I think it's suspect Tank del I don't even know if we see him on an NFL field even this calendar year, I would actually be betting that we.
Speaker 1: Do not right.
Speaker 2: And if that's the case, we got Justin Watson, John Metchi, Braxton Barrios. Anybody feeling great about any of those names?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So looking at that, you could connect the easy tea leaves to Mecca Buca reuniting him. He'd be a good fit for Houston. Yeah, but if they don't go that route at wide receiver, I still think wide receiver is in play A plug four hundred and again, going back to d line here, I mean, dude, Sheldon Rankins Tim Settle. Both of these guys are on one year contracts. I think Demiko could also take take the car to be sprinting it up for a dtackle because again, lining all of this up where you put team needs and the draft spot in the mid twenties, that's a tackle spot in this draft, that's tackle or corner or O line, and everybody's attaching oh line to them. I'm just not with it. I'm not with it with the moves they made and the odds that were getting on. These two other positions are just too good for me to pass up. And I think Houston presses the button for one of these. So for me, this is kind of a spray the board situation. If you hit on either one of these, you're still very very happy, Derek.
Speaker 1: If Abuca is gone, is there a potential that they would maybe I don't want to call it a reach, but maybe go down the board and grab someone like a Jayden Higgins or an Aomannard you think like.
Speaker 3: Because those guys.
Speaker 1: I know Elick was right around that four one mark to go in the first round. I think I've seen Higgins round sixty to one to go in the first round. Would you be interested in a flyer at all there? If you think the Texans and maybe some of these other back end first round teams get aggressive at the wide receiver position.
Speaker 2: I think if that's the case, I would if it's still on the board, I would still take them to draft a wide receiver first. But I think you're looking at more of like that would probably be a Houston trade back scenario, and you're looking at a team like if if Bucah's gone, you're looking at a team that probably says, Okay, maybe we still go wide receiver. So look, the BET's still in play, but maybe we trade back out of the first round, because again we're looking at how the draft could sift out in the mid in the back end of the twenties. That's another good spot with all the smoke we're hearing about. Maybe Cleveland, maybe the Giants, maybe one of these teams comes up for a quarterback if the wide receiver. If Houston is dead red on taking a wide receiver and BUCA goes early, then Houston you're looking at maybe the wide receiver bet still cashes, but maybe it's them drafting a guy to pop into the second and not first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good call out out there, Ryan Sticking in this first position drafted by Team Market. What do you have for our friends out there in the great city of Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think this is another spot where there's just a lot of consensus around everyone mocking a tight end to the Colts.
Speaker 1: And every time, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Can see it, right, there's a case to be made. There's a reason that's happening. Are we sitting here thinking right now that the reason the Colts have been kind of spinning their tires because they don't have like a viable tight end outside of Malali Cox is not It's not the problem, right. They love to run the football wherever they're gonna do a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Have some respect for Kylon Grants and please yeah.
Speaker 5: Whatever I mean should we you know Will big Will Mallory guy when he was in Miami, Like, you know, they've they've kind of sprayed the board and tried to take shots over the last time for years and it hasn't really worked. There's so much talk about people being in love with these tight ends, tight ends going higher, right, every time you get one of these like cryptic you know, big media accounts putting out like hey, everyone loves the tight ends. They're gonna go earlier than you think. We already made the case for Tyler Warren. It could be a case for Ay one team likes the medicals and spine with the Loveland medicals, and he goes early. He goes earlier. Couldn't get to a spot where one of the top two tight ends isn't even on the board for the Colts when they get here at fourteen, right, and we know they kind of have some thresholds athletically what they're looking for, and they also have a need in the interior their offensive line with Will Friar's moving on in free agency. So I like plus three twenty for the Colts first pick to be an offensive lineman. Gray's Abel in particular fits their athletic testing right. We've heard some discussion around, like Tyler Booker outer Alabama does not fit their profile for athletic testing in terms of where they want to have that rad score and that threshold Zabel really does. You could have some spots where maybe he can transition on the outside if you move on and make some shifts over the next couple of years. So I like the three twenty. I like the price there again, kind of just flying in the face of the assumption that they just are an absolute home run tight end team, And I think maybe they could pass on the tight end, and I think based off of some of the stuff they were hearing, both guys might be off the board by the time we get to that spot as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this call a lot man. Ryan Kelly also went with fries two Minnesota, so there's definitely a hole in the interior of that offensive line. Connor, and what are you feeling about this bet in particularly, will you be tailing your colleague here? And what is your third favorite bet here for the NFL Draft as well?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's an interesting look, especially the call out of like Warren potentially going seven and then Loveland going ten. People have mentioned that as a possibility multiple times. So yeah, again, like I mean, there's probably not gonna be another tight end draft in the first round. Mason Taylor's gotten some late first round buzz, but no shot he's going to like thirteen.
Speaker 1: He's like plus one twenty five now for first round. That feels that's tight for Mason Taylor.
Speaker 2: I don't see him going round one.
Speaker 4: I want to be a lot of those, A lot of those odds are like fake odds because they're one way market, so like they just bet into and then they just keep moving the odds one way and there's no buy back the other way because there's no no, you can't bet the no. I would gladly lay minus one fifty no on on Mason Taylor or whatever they want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven Jeremiah's top fifty board is doing a lot of carrying the water for that.
Speaker 4: Just so totally, yeah, absolutely, absolutely so, Yeah, agreed with noon in there. I think that's a good look a bet that you know, not gonna be for everyone here minus two ninety five as high as minus three twenty. I'm gonna go under four and a half corners drafting round one, just going through it real quick. Travis Hunter technically counts as a corner Will Johnson. His draft stock is all over the place. He might be sliding a little bit jday Baron. Some teams view him as like basically a nickel only corner. Like, you know, there's rumors about him being dender in minam Mess a couple of weeks ago, Like he's probably gonna.
Speaker 3: Be bailable in the twenties.
Speaker 4: Is what someone said, Now he's got hype like the last couple of days, right, he might go earlier than that. But like the point is, the range on those two guys is really wide right now. I mean were talking like six to twenty three, twenty five, and so I think one of them might fall a decent amount. And then you're looking at both Maxwell, Harrison and Trey most have to get in to lose this bet. So you need like basically you're talking about like three plus corners in the last seven eight picks. And I know you mentioned the Bills have someone what have a need for sure? I think that the Rams could definitely go that way too, Like there are potentials.
Speaker 3: But like they all have to go that way.
Speaker 4: Like that's the thing is, Like it's not like, you know, there's definitely outs for that over to hit, but it would take it would take a lot.
Speaker 3: I think there's some.
Speaker 4: Offield self with Harrison too that like, yeah, ran fast, was he that good of a corner? TBD, there's some off field stuff that's probably taking them off some teams boards and so, and then a most I mean like he's like fifty to fifty I would say outside.
Speaker 3: Looking in maybe in the first round. Like sure, it's just a lot to get there.
Speaker 4: So I like this under four and a half, even at like crazy juice, I just think it should be like even higher, Like it should be probably like minus five hundred.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, that's a mimosa right there. Man, That is that is a heavy glass of juice. But Derekly I kind of like, don't hate the play. Maybe it's something we can parlay with something else too to get those odds down because like I think, if all things were perfect in this world, we'd have if Benjamin Morrison from Notre Dame was coming off a torney. Same with von Revel Junior coming at ECU. Like those are two that I think that the top cornerback prospects if health was given. But I think with their injuries and everything else Connor laid out there, it feels pretty safe here, uh to lay that minus two ninety five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: And here's the other thing, Like what if Travis Hunter gets announced as a wide receiver and he doesn't count as a corner that's another out here, Like I mean, I think like it's possible, but Andrew Berry has been on Like if he goes to the Browns. He has been very much ten toes down that he's a wide receiver. So if that gets changed in something, we also have the out there. But I think, dude, for me, it's it's the Will Johnson, like him testing poorly and and him falling down boards. I think that's where you're looking at. Like if we knew Will Johnson was locked in, like Will Johnson was gonna go as high as maybe five or six or even you know, top, like if he goes top twelve, like eleventh to San Francisco, I think considering his poor testing, like now, he maybe slides in the mid teams, maybe the twenties. So if he slides, I think you're looking at the rest of the corner market might slide because if he's not off the board, a team is like, well, I mean maybe at Atlanta or in Arizona says well instead of like god, Will johnsone, there's Jday Baron, Like maybe it pushes the rest of the corners down. So I think you're looking at just how the corners are stacking up the corner market in general. Harrison, I agree with everything that's been said, Like I don't think he's a first round player. I think he ran fast and that's what got the buzz, But I don't think it's sticking in the markets, and I don't think he's gonna be a first round player revel coming off the ACL. I think there are some teams in the back end of the first that could go corner, But again, you need all of these teams like Connor brought up here. Look, I understand the juice, but I love this bet.
Speaker 1: By now, most of you've probably already heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fancy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fancy football team like an NFL general manager. But the question is have you tried it yet? It's time to go see what all the buzz in the dice community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, a rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract and salary cap functionality, and much much more. Think it sounds complicated, it's really not. And the best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy front Office is that it takes no more time than a regular fantasy football league. It just requires a bit more strategy. If you think you're among the Fantasy Elite. Well, this is the platform to test your metal. Still not sure? You can test out your GM skills for free in a mock free agency option. If you like what you see, use the promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league today. Again, that's promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league today. Fantasy just got real at Reality sportsline dot Com. All right, I'm throwing it back to Connor here. Pittsburgh Steelers, they're going to be on the board at pick number twenty one. Do they go quarterback or do they go a different wait here, Connor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tend to think that they don't go with quarterback here. You know, after seeing some of what the local b reporters were saying, I'm kind of combining like a need with what they were saying with just kind of my own, you know, opinion here and combining all that. I like them to go defensive line or edge plus two twenty five here. So it's not only that you know they need that, it's that there's gonna be a couple of them there. I mean, you're looking at guys like maybe Walter Nolan, maybe Derek Harmon, you know, like there's there's guys who will be there in that range for them potentially, and then maybe you know, Newton's got Kenneth Grant. I mean, Kenneth Grant could be in play there.
Speaker 5: I was going to reach through the camera.
Speaker 2: Dude, I was just gonna say, I was like, how did he just bring these guys up and not mention Kenneth Grant?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of course, so Kenneth Grant, I mean he should be should have been first on the list. My my apology, Unon and the rest of Kenneth Grant five, you know, it's uh.
Speaker 3: Can't can't get away from that.
Speaker 4: That and him and Ted McMillan or two of Newton's you know O G's So you know, I'm sure both are in play at every single pick on the entire board. But now I think I think Kenneth Grand here is an interesting look plus two ten to the Steelers team. Like it's kind of like this like some of the other markets of like okay, well, QB right now is like one of the favorites or co favorites. Like if they're not going QB, I fully believe that they you know, maybe they're Jackson Dart team.
Speaker 3: I've heard Milrose steam.
Speaker 4: You know, we've heard very different things about the shir Sanders thing. We heard like immediately after like no shot, they pick him, and then it was like, oh, actually he's Mike Tomlin's favorite player ever, Like you know, that was like the quote that came out like right after.
Speaker 3: What do I believe? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: All I believe is that they're probably not going to repeat what they did with Kenny Pickett just sitting there and taking a quarterback at twenty one who maybe shouldn't warrant it, so I didn't. You know, again, maybe it's all smoke, maybe maybe they love a guy. But I just have a tough time thinking that, Like if you love a quarterback, you're not trading up for him in some sense or another, Like you're not trying to leap A couple of these teams get up there, especially again like like de Bro mentioned about Jackson Dart at nine, Like if you're a Jackson Dart team, if you're to the Steelers, I mean, twenty one to eight or seven is not that untenable. You know, a lot of these guys want to trade down, so I just have a tough time their stand Pat.
Speaker 3: I don't see him.
Speaker 4: Taking quarterback, which leaves value of the rest of the board. So I think d line makes a ton of sense there based on what the beats are saying and the options that'll be available.
Speaker 1: Listening to Mark Caboli and those boys out there, so I appreciate that. Connor, And you know, we heard Annon Rodgers last week on PMSA still very much. I don't know what the exact saying is, like attached to nothing and still, but it feels like he is going to be the Steelers quarterback if he's going to play that that's kind of the feeling I got. He met up with DK metcalf take, takes a Chevy Malibu down from the Butler Airport, drives in to the facility there, has a great meeting with the Steelers on all accounts. Ryan, any thoughts on what the Steelers could do and also what do you think the Broncos are going to do right in that same range at pick number I believe twenty.
Speaker 5: Overall, I think the Steelers are live for a quarterback. But what we're doing is we're banging into a market that should be priced more efficiently. So I love Connor's look there. You know you read it's one of those spots where we typically get a little bit more insight. Those local beats that are in Pittsburgh historically pretty plugged in. I know there's been a front office change and definitely some stuff. It's a little bit different with common GM, but yeah, I think it should be priced more, as you know, close to a coin flip than where it is now. So I like the look as well. And I'm glad we got Kenneth Grant his his flower box. He's the best defensive prospect in this draft.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Man is gonna consider being considered in the top ten because of what Kenneth Granted next to him for a couple of years. So ably pull him, pull him out, and we're gonna see Kendeth Grant shine. I'm telling you, big boy can get it done. So Devers taking a running back, guys, right, like they're taking a running back. It's plus one ten. I don't know, I don't know who it's going to be, but they're taking one of them, right. It's not gonna be askal Gent. Well, actually there's some talk about them even trading up. Right, they might be the genty team because they trade up to get him, and you listen to Sean Payton talk, it's really been all off season. I think he kind of likes his wide receiver room. It's next on the board in terms of pricing, but I don't think he's going there early. They might go there at some point, but it doesn't sound like a guy to me that feels like I need to go ahead and dress this position immediately. They could maybe add into your defensive line. It's a sneaky good roster. It's not really even a need for them, right, So they want a running back. I think ty end was very much in play before they made the Evan Ingram move. This team needs a running back. They're taking one could be inside the top ten. They could take the third to twenty where they we could cash our three running back bet. Yeah, pick twenty, but they're taking one of these dudes and we're getting plus money. It's probably my favorite draft bet right now.
Speaker 2: Why is this plus money? Like, why in the hell is this plum? Like does anybody have any ideas on that? Like I was staring at this bed, like this is one of the ones that. Like, I was looking at tossing on the sheet here and I was like, why is this plus money? I legitimately don't know, Like we have so many other bets that've been steamed Denver, Like, point me to.
Speaker 6: A mock, any mock, any mock in the entire conglomerate, the aggregate that has Denver going with any other freaking position in the first round outside of running back.
Speaker 2: Okay, since that mock does not exist, Why the hell was this plus one ten? Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 5: Some money I don't know.
Speaker 2: Saying this is the first bet that people should be making. I love it.
Speaker 1: My first mock draft did have them going tight end, but that was before Evan Ingram kind of came to town. I think ever since then, that was kind of the domino that's really felt like they are going with a running back here. So, whether that's Henderson, whether that's Omari and Hampton, Ryan is calling out Denver to select that first position being a running back plus one ten Debro handed it over to you with the Philadelphia Eagles. Is how he gonna once again just get the steal of the draft at the back end of.
Speaker 2: The first How he's gonna do Howie Things. And I know a lot of people are saying, man, it's so hard to pin down what the Eagles are gonna do. And there's a lot of ways that can go.
Speaker 1: Lost a lot on that defensive line. Man, Yeah, I mean, dude.
Speaker 2: But the thing about it is they could easily address that in the second round and stuff like, there's a lot of ways that they can go here. I'm gonna take the the plus odds and a position that I think is just glaring for need. I think the Eagles go with their first player drafted at cornerback and it's plus four twenty five. And if you look at how this roster stacks up, I mean, losing Darius Slay was huge. Opposite Quinnon Mitchell and Cooper dejen these are the names that the Eagles are staring down. Maybe starting in Week one, Perry Nickerson probably not gonna happen, Adri Jackson, Keeley Ringo.
Speaker 3: Really we think that's.
Speaker 2: Where the Super Bowl champions are gonna have starting opposite these two other studs at corner. So I people a lot will say, yeah, but I mean the Eagles just double tap corner last year. Okay, Yeah, but it doesn't mean that it's still not a need, and I think you're looking at it like again, looking at just obvious team needs and fits and draft positions and where they're at at sending at the back end of the first round. Again, this is a team that could still trade back if one of those teams does come up for a quarterback and how he does, how he thinks, and he cruised more picks, and then he goes to the top end of the second round and he takes one of these guys. Maybe we get a precipitous fall for one of these cornerbacks that should have gone in the first round. I'm not saying that Will Johnson falls out of the first round, but considering his testing, wouldn't he must be just like massively shocked at that happen, not necessarily considering everything. If teams say, okay, no, we're going to go other directions here, so again we're getting two bets to hit. Maybe we get the Eagles take on a corner maybe it's not even in the first round, and we get Connor's bet the under own cornerbacks in the first round. So parlaym together however you want to play this, But I think the Eagles are going to address cornerback, and I think it's with their first pick.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wanted to remind everyone real quick before we get to our final bets to download the free Betting Pros app for iOS and Android. With sportsbook Sinc. You can automatically track your bets across all major sportsbooks in one spot. Easily monitor your bet performance by sport bet type, including game picks, props, and parlays. Create a custom betting system, and find winning trends and profitable opportunities. You actually get a seven day free trial of Betting Pros Premium by downloading the app at bettingpros dot com slash apps and using the code juice juice again, that's code juice and activating your trial on the upgrade screen. All right, we got a final few bets here. I'm gonna throw it back to you, Connor, What do you think in the Green Bay Packers do with their first pick? Is goonti gunna once again find diamond in the rough?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bit of a contrarian take here, but I'm gonna go with the Packers select the wide receiver first.
Speaker 3: I know that has not been their move generally.
Speaker 4: I know that they've been against it, but they've also pushed back on that publicly a little bit. They've been like, well, it's not like we're trying to say no wider series first, it's just Nuns fit what we wanted to do. And now they have a guy who again maybe won't be on the board. But I think that there's two options for am here. I think that like Buka would be great for them they've talked about to fit there, but Ted McMillan, if he is there, that is a run to the podium pick and fit with this package. I think they could trade up. I think that if McMillan falls past twelve, I think that they could trade up for him because I can just I can't imagine a better fit for McMillan with Jordan Love just like aggressively pushing the ball down field with fitting in the tight windows like it would just be such.
Speaker 3: A perfect fit.
Speaker 4: And then the Packers need like an alpha wide receiver one so bad. They have a bunch of other guys that can play like great roles like Jayden Reid's fantastic out of the slot. Christian Watson would be a great burner like they have. You know, d'atavian wicks like we want him to be awesome and his metrics look good, but he just can't catch the Dann ball and can't like it's not it's just not clicking with him in love. So like you bring in a guy like Ted and it would be awesome. Some local packers Beats have talked about him being like the absolute number one on like their board from everything that they know. So I think that if he's there, or if they trade up for him, as in play talking about seven to one, so like it's something that we know that they need, we know that there could be like multiple guys there. Again, I don't think Ted Fuley falls at twenty three, but like trade up again, it's the whole reason we have, Like what ten of our fifteen bets are like first position drafted that we've talked about today, It's like if they trade back, if they trade up, if you directionally know which way they want, lean into a little bit of volatility, I think that we can get some value there.
Speaker 2: I love that call at Connor And then the other thing that I'll tie to this because I think there's two other glaring physicians that the packers could go with we might be kind of like sideways getting the answer on one of these while not getting it. I know everybody's talking about if everybody saw the news that dropped, and depending on when this episode drops, like this could be old news. But like Jordan Love out there in the streets caping up for keeping JayR Alexander. So maybe Corner, which has been like the heavy like okay, the Packers are going to go edge or they're going to go corner. I mean maybe we're quietly hearing that kind of get pushed down the priorities if he does stay. So if that's the case, this wide receiver bet.
Speaker 1: Is priced seven to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I was thinking maybe earlier in the process, when people were still thinking maybe Luther burn would be a first round pick, I was thinking maybe aomanor could sneak into the first round. Doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. So I still think though the Packers need a receiver, boys like Romeo Dobbs, he has a little bit of character concerns. It seems like after last year's suspension, we're not even to see Christian Watson for probably all of twenty twenty five as well, So definitely a position of need there, Ryan, take us down to Miami. We haven't heard a lot about Miami this entire draft process. They've kind of been like that redheaded step child that no one really wants to talk about. After kind of a poor twenty twenty four what happens here in this draft in Green Bay on Thursday night?
Speaker 5: So I make this joke out of time on move line and see him kind of a bit. It's a little bit of hyperbole, but actually is true. This time, last time the Dolphins won a playoff game, Connor wasn't even in great school yet. It's been that long.
Speaker 2: Since my year.
Speaker 3: What's the year of the playoff?
Speaker 5: Twenty four years?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was alive.
Speaker 3: I was live. I just want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, look, so it's a team that has a ton of needs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the street's not in in this.
Speaker 5: Year, right, this is not in in this year. There's a lot of ways that they can go off intive line is a problem. They seem to love head rushers, but you know, Jaylen Phillips, Chop Robinson. They still love Bradley Chubb on the roster. They have some bodies there. What are they doing in the secondary? They're gonna trade Jalen Ramsey. Yeah again, not Jayleen Ramsey again, you're study old uncles Jalen Ramsey again and make the same joke again, Like, you know, he's still he's still a starter. We'll get it, Storm Duck. It's the real person to take real NFL snaps. He's gonna plays for them, he has to. But like, should he be your corner one? What's behind him? There's really nothing behind him camp Smith they took in the second round a couple of years ago. Miami could take the corner plus two ten On FanDuel as their first pick. This could be the wild Johnson's spot where he stops, especially a great fit for Baron as well. Right because some teams Baron specific as Connor mentioned, he used to play safety. He could become more of a nickel slot guy. They could very much use him there. Their safety room kind of sucks too. He could almost be a perfect fit for them where they could kind of use him in a hybrid role. So like, I don't feel like they're you know, based on the player a single out where they can only be a johnted team and Baron's off the board of Johnson goes out Adam, and they have two outs. They need it out a corner. We're getting two to one odds on an Unfand okay.
Speaker 1: D Bro your thoughts here on Ryan's pick for Miami, and then please round us out with your final selection of the night as well.
Speaker 3: I love it, man.
Speaker 2: I think that's it's a really really sharp bet because I mean you're looking at the two glaring needs for the Dolphins. I mean it's o Lie in his corner and the fact that I think that both of these should be really really close as far as odds and we're getting some separation there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I love that, Love that all day, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And lookt Often's line is still a need real quick. Sorry, like but they they.
Speaker 2: Know, no, you're good, You're good. But they can address that later too, depending on what they think of Daniels.
Speaker 5: And they drafted Patrick Paul last year in the second round knowing that they had Armstead's retirement coming right, So the Armsted news wasn't news to Miami. They still have a need there, but it wasn't catching them off guard. Now they have this giant hole, so I do think again it's a need for them, but not more than a corner to me where I'm sitting here, and we'll getting to to.
Speaker 2: One big agree, Absolutely agree with that noon In. I'm gonna go take the necessarily the how we approach, But I think that the Los Angeles Rams could address a need right now in the draft considering where they sit. That's not necessarily a need when you look at the depth chart through the first pass, but for a team that has had issues keeping their offensive line, and this was this is true last year, It's been true for multiple years in previous seasons where the Los Angeles Rams have had issues keeping their offensive line healthy year after year after year. I mean we just talk about last year multiple injuries. I mean, this is exactly why, like bo Limmer got a chance to start and play while he's going to be projected as the starting center this year, but like we can go not too far in the past where it's like the tackles have been just decimated. Having Stein's not getting any younger. He's a free agent. Yes, they brought back Alaric Jackson, but considering where they sit in the draft, where this roster sits, I think you're looking at a roster that like probably their two biggest needs looking at our corner and their offensive line quietly, because you can look at the offensive line and say, okay, but it looks good, but the depth is a problem. And considering what we've seen the Rams go through the last few years, and they know if they're going to go anywhere this year, they got to keep Matthew Stafford upright and healthy. And the way you do that is by increasing your depth and protecting yourself, getting one year ahead of having Stein probably being gone, and then next year you're walking into saying, holy crap, we really need to wrapped on offensive tackle. Well, considering you're sitting at twenty six, you could do that this year, and in a multitude of ways. I mean like right where they're at, they could take Josh Simmons. Maybe they take a guy in the set that has a second round grade and they get the versatility of somebody like Donovan Jackson. Josh Connery is also in that. But so you line this up for multiple spots, having Stain not getting any younger, them having issues with tons of injuries on the O line, knowing that they have to protect their veteran quarterback, as well as getting one year ahead of it. I just think this is this is a great fit. And if I'm getting plus odds like plus three hundred on DK for the Rams to take an offensive lineman round one, yeah dude, I'm taking that all day. Well.
Speaker 1: With how much they hit on the defensive side of the ball last year up front, in the trenches, hitting on Fisk in the second round and then in the first round as well, like they're stacked there, they should be good. And I do agree offensive line definitely a need and a concern for the Rams. Ryan and Connor, thank you guys both so much for joining us. Can you please let the Fantasy Pros family know how they can best find and support your guys's work throughout the rest of the pre draft process and also the post draft process.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that. Move the line to Our podcast will be ramping it up this week. Make sure I think we're gonna do three episodes this week depending on where you're listening, so tune in on Monday. Were again move one where we listening to podcast four for four bets on the YouTube channel four for four dot com. If you want to get the subscription, can the discord get all of our official plays and read all the mock drafts thank you.
Speaker 1: Anything else from you, you guys over there at four for four that I should keep.
Speaker 3: An eye out for Connor.
Speaker 4: We got a lot more official bets coming that would be the big thing. So you know, we talked about a bunch of different bets today, but you know, as we started to come more certain on different things, you know, again, not afraid to lay some juice there because you know, something that should be minus three hundred but is actually just a done deal is technically minus affinity. So you know, whatever you can get down on it is, just get down on.
Speaker 1: It, all right, perfect, Well, that's going to do it for us today on the Betting Pros Podcast, Thank you so much for watching. I'll have my full NFL Draft betting card out on Twitter later today and a YouTube short my best bets coming later this week on the VP YouTube channel. Again, please like this video if you enjoyed it, also subscribe to the Betting Pros podcast and the YouTube channel. Also, don't forget to download dot bp app and sink your sportsbooks today for Derek Brown, Connor, Allen and Rynan Noonan, I'm seth wlcock take care of y'all.
Speaker 7: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros