Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys live.
Speaker 4: From the Dallas Cowboys Worlds at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: And now your host, Your host, Isaiah Stan stand Patrick Watrick, Josh and Kyle Youmans Yemans.
Speaker 1: It's a Thursday edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Texas, in the s w b C studio.
Speaker 5: Welcome in, everybody. We've got the whole cast and crew ready for you to rock today.
Speaker 1: Patrick Nocy, Walker, Josh Roderiguez, Isaiah standback, Chrismine in the back of Kyle Yeoman's.
Speaker 6: This will not be a bland show. We are not clowning around today, people.
Speaker 1: Oh, not clowning around, not signing clowney quite yet either that.
Speaker 4: Oh you got that from that? It's interested. I heard the set up.
Speaker 6: Well, at least at least the show won't be bland.
Speaker 4: Well that's oh no, So you're full of them today? How many of you got in you today? Just tickling a fancy.
Speaker 5: Starting, a real hot starting, really.
Speaker 6: Relaxed, tickles it relax tickles.
Speaker 5: No, it will not be a bland show.
Speaker 4: I won't that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say, Isaiah has already done news.
Speaker 6: What happened notes just a couple of points to Davion, Clowney had a very extensive and lengthy visit with the cowboys when you was here all.
Speaker 7: Day, lengthy, much like himself, tall guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm glad you kept going because my work.
Speaker 5: They keep going.
Speaker 6: Get so. It was a very extended visit with the Cowboys. Guys are checking, which is a positive sign. However, he did leave the building without a deal. Of course, that doesn't mean that old deal cannot be agreed upun.
Speaker 4: Maybe it came down to that base salary conversation that we had. I'm willing willing to bet it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, price change, buddy, I might be more close, closer to the price I was talking about. Well, the price from one side, yes, maybe not the price for the other side very much. Yeah, the price from Clowney at the moment is probably still decently high, yes, because they're gonna try and squeeze every little penny out of absolutely. But then you turn around and you say, oh, it's already week two of the season.
Speaker 5: He's not gonna play this week.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be inactive this week anyways, whether or not he's on the active.
Speaker 5: Roster or not.
Speaker 1: So why waste time and throw him on the roster right now when you can sign a Monday and you skip a game check from a contract standpoint, very true.
Speaker 6: So does not preclude little him leaving, does not preclude a deal getting done. Could still get done in the next few days. There is still mutual interest on both sides. We'll just see where it goes at this point. As far as deron Bland, he showed up on what was otherwise a very short and abbreviated injury report, which is great news for the Cowboys. They only had two guys on the injury report. Malie Hooker returned to practice. He was limited with a foot issue, but he did participate in summer practice. Darron Bland obviously the headliner there because he will be absent upwards of a.
Speaker 4: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't. It's not likable.
Speaker 7: It's like like, so stop saying those words.
Speaker 4: So he got one game with if only it could.
Speaker 6: After the Universe last year, the Universe continues to conspire against Trayvon Diggs and Deron Bland being on the field at the same time for an extended period of time. So we'll see it's going to be based upon or I should say, his absence will be based upon how quick he can rehab and get back.
Speaker 4: But as it stands, you know, it's just a couple of weeks, is what I'm told. No, that's all. So who steps into that role?
Speaker 6: Well, now you're looking at maybe ready Steward Zion Childress is ready for a call up on the practice squads.
Speaker 1: Because you'll probably see digs pitch count go up, see his snaps go up immediately going up. Whether I mean he's ready they he wasn't even on the injury report ramping him up.
Speaker 5: He feels good.
Speaker 1: I think his his snaps just have to take a take a spike. And then you've got Kyrie Elam on the outside other sideline, and then you're going to mix some match some guys in this.
Speaker 7: I like Zion.
Speaker 4: What percentage last week did he plays on.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent of thirty three dropbacks from Jalen Hurts?
Speaker 4: Interesting? Yeah, don't see that changing now.
Speaker 6: Now there's a fun conversation yesterday yeah, I was about to.
Speaker 1: Say that was part of the conversation yesterday. Anyways, yesterday, ibra Flus likes his zone. He likes running zone. He ran at a lot in Chicago, eighty percent. In Chicago, he was fourth in the league in terms of running zone before he lost his job as head coach. And I mean they by the way, there was another stat. I pulled it up after the show. I got upstairs and usually I plug in my laptop and whatever I had on the show was on my laptop.
Speaker 5: There was a stat.
Speaker 1: I'll find it exactly if you guys are really interested in it, but it was talking about how it struggled. The Bears defense struggled mightily after the drop off and after they let ebra Flues go. So they played much better in that zone defense and as zebra Flues was the play caller than they did post ebra Flues in the latter parts of the season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we'll I mean, like I said, it was a great conversation yesterday, and then news of deron Blank came yesterday afternoon and zone it is so yeah, those are the two key news and notes. No transactions yesterday, and we'll see what happens today. As far as how much more work when the cooker can do, and cross your fingers that no one else appears on the injury report for Thursday.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 8: I've heard a couple of we Sorry to interrupt, Isaiah, I just like that. I've heard only a couple of weeks, I mean grand and we don't have the full injury report. We don't have the full timetable of what it is for drum plan. I know we was seen wearing.
Speaker 7: A boot, but a couple of weeks is what I've heard, sort of on Twitter around the building. Yeah, I hope that's the case.
Speaker 4: And never one or I do.
Speaker 6: I do hope that's the case, and it feels like it can be the case if he if his foot responds well to rehab. I will also say this for those wondering, it is not the same foot that he suffered the stretch important, very important. This is not the same foot, so that that's going to help his case. But I wonder if there's some strategory in this considering the opponies. Now, not to overlook the Giants, not to overlook the Bears. These are NFL teams. It's a week to week league. You want to put your best foot forward every single time.
Speaker 4: But but I didn't even me to do that. No, you did it though. It was nice, it was done.
Speaker 6: Okay, But if you look at the timeline, a couple of weeks puts him back on the field against guess who.
Speaker 4: Guess who? The Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: So if you miss one or two games, is back on the field for that man, Matt, even if he misses three games. Though, there's no need to put him on IR because you.
Speaker 5: Know I have to keep him on IR right now.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like an IR and so that's a positive question.
Speaker 5: It's not all positive, but that's the one positive.
Speaker 6: What are the possible scenarios that the Cowboys can utilize with having an now open roster spot?
Speaker 4: Well, there was only fifty two people on the roster as I know it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there are several So okay, first thought before the Duran Bland injury was prior to the Jadeveon Clowney visit was, well, you got a guy like Ryan Flinoy who's sitting on the practice squad.
Speaker 4: He made the fifty three man roster.
Speaker 6: You only waved him because you need to play that numbers game with the defensive back situation. Right, so you got Bridges and you got Steward. Okay, cool, those two guys are already on the active roster. Another option would be, if you're going to be without Bland four a couple of weeks, maybe you do bring Zion Childrens to the active roster for those couple of weeks, because if you're looking at it from a strategic standpoint, it's it seems less likely that if you have to wave their childress of Flinoy that it would be I think the better bit will be the childress would clear clear right, but fluid is cleared, so you know who knows.
Speaker 4: But that would be the way that I play.
Speaker 6: Is it still considered a call up if there's an open spot, now, just know it's them signing you to the act active roster. Got you now sign practice quer. So what you're saying is you can sign that person to the active roster from your practice squad, but it's not a call up. Yes, and then when you no longer need their services, you need that roster spot back you feel it, you know with another player, you can release that player. They will clear waivers, potentially clear waivers. And the intention is that I guess that you can bring them back to your practice squad and you still have all those correct call ups. Well, unless you release a so release versus waving. If you release a veteran from the active fifty, then there's wavers. Then you can gentlemen agree. You can handshake agreement with him, right because it's just like, Okay, we're going to release you, we'll bring tight, we'll have you on the practice squad, give us a couple of weeks, maybe we'll reactivate you to the fifty three man roster. There's not a lot of guys like exactly. But when you're waiving someone who's not a vested veteran, you have to risk losing them to the other thirty.
Speaker 4: And at what point are you vested again? Just for the three crude season, four crude seasons for four season?
Speaker 8: Good question in the chat though, Braylan, what's up with Carson? What's up with kaling Carson?
Speaker 4: Not quite yet, Kayln.
Speaker 6: Carson is on IR still still so minimum four games, we're still strapped in.
Speaker 8: But how is he looking out? I mean, is he doing workouts? Like what we are you seeing from him out there?
Speaker 6: Well, he's doing some sideline work with the rehab group and the rehab group being like the Marveion Overshown, Josh Butler, Uh Savone, Revel and the like three cornerbacks that are doing rehab.
Speaker 4: Well, now four four if you're counting Blank.
Speaker 6: If that, But prior to Bland, you had three guys that were doing rehab, Revel, Reelson, Butler, and.
Speaker 4: Now Deron Blank. So yeah, your defensive back room is not great.
Speaker 6: But I guess, like I said, you're about to see what a guy like Stewart and Bridges can bring to the table. And hopefully Childress. I would love to see childrens like especially. I feel like if you're going to give Zion a chance as a rookie, the Giants would be a good a good opponent to the proving grounds, a good confidence builder if he can, if he can get them.
Speaker 4: What can you tell them he was on the Bridges because he wasn't with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Bridges and uh Stewart both came in at the same time.
Speaker 4: We kind of they were both playing off waivers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 6: I'm just ask him because the people he was not here during camp, he wasn't here for the preseason, so the fans have not seen him.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen I mean, we haven't seen him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we can't have any expectations of these guys making contributions without understanding what they bring.
Speaker 4: To the table.
Speaker 6: Six to two hundred pounds, big corner. Yeah, he's lengthy.
Speaker 7: Shout, lengthy shouts.
Speaker 4: The hoodie and heavy.
Speaker 8: From debasement Boys entered the Chat.
Speaker 6: Of six hundred pounds out of Florida in twenty twenty four, seventh round pick of the Chargers. He was a transfer to Florida after several seasons with Oregon. So no stranger to the big Lights, right, I just really.
Speaker 4: I had to say Florida. I know you understand.
Speaker 6: So lengthy guy started with the Chargers, couldn't crack from their practice squad, and now in twenty twenty five, his second year in the league, he's now with the Cowboys, claimed off of waivers from when the Chargers waived him during final roster goods.
Speaker 1: And he was a seventh round pick this year, so he's still a rookie. He has never played yeah, yeah, okay, so you've never yeah the uh yeah, Bridges has never played in an NFL game, And I believe Stewart was only like seventeen snaps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like period like to really no no inexperienced guys. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and another in Zion.
Speaker 4: Another inexperienced guy. You got a lot of inexperience.
Speaker 8: At least you know what you're getting because he's played on this team. Yeah, training camp wise, you saw what he gave. I mean, like I said, he was on my fifty three person Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's an element to that that Zion probably would be our choice.
Speaker 5: Yes, but remember they've seen Bridges, They scouted Bridges.
Speaker 4: Sure, they had a.
Speaker 1: Draft grade on him enough to pluck him from waivers. He's on their active way and he's on the active.
Speaker 6: ROSTEROL department over there have done more than their fair share of research. They know a lot more about those guys than we do sitting here at this table. But just for the you know, just for the conversation for fans, in terms of seeing these guys on the field, you're going to see them, Yeah, what are they bringing to your to your defense?
Speaker 1: M what's the likelihood that we do see You talked about mutual interest, do you feel like with the bland injury but not an IR spot so he doesn't open up a roster spot. Do you think it's more likely you see a corner fill that spot or do you feel like it's it's going to be still open for a guy like a Jadavian Clowney in an outside.
Speaker 6: I think right now is we have this conversation on Thursday Preseed in the Sunday game, and I don't see them sign for the one of the reasons you said, I don't see that, there's.
Speaker 5: No really do it.
Speaker 6: You let them leave right now, now, right, you let them leave the building. Okay, so you can make a move next week if you revisit on Monday, But right now it's about now getting prepared for the Giants. I would say the greater likelihood is that they use that roster spot on a corner back. Yeah, and then on Monday you revisit the whole roster situation as far as Advion Clowney versus you know, how is doing after several days of rehab, and you kind of have that conversation then yeah, like all right, good.
Speaker 1: Talk, good talk. Yeahs formative, Yeah, I mean it's important you're gonna see that. I mean, think about it. Right from the fans perspectives, we know the people listen to the show. Real fans, when you see these guys on the field, you don't want to be like, who the heck is at?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you want to know, like, Okay, these guys are on the field. Obviously the organization trust them. What are they bringing to the table? What's the expectation? Also to answer a couple of quick questions, because I love my fellow nerds. Yes, this is Darth Maul, Darth Vader. And then Kylokilo the bottom of the shirt says, come to the dark side.
Speaker 5: There's Kylo on your shirt too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's on there too, I know, but oh geez.
Speaker 5: Kylo and Kylo up there versus Darth Maul.
Speaker 4: Who wins Darth mal Yeah, probably playing you can't first night. That was one of the one of the scenes, you.
Speaker 5: Know, come on now, bro.
Speaker 7: That was just the answer he put up for the episode one.
Speaker 5: He got the.
Speaker 4: Double, he got the duel.
Speaker 5: I will say underrated.
Speaker 1: I like the Kyler rin with the side lightsaber where he was.
Speaker 5: Able to like get into the shoulder the hill.
Speaker 1: It was Darth could he could have grew up in my hood Darth mall was. He was a hood Kyler character in Freaking Star Wars.
Speaker 6: That was a bad match. Darth wrong in that match, saying Darth Maul was a he was a hood cat. I don't care what nobody say.
Speaker 7: Darth Maul. He was a chubby six year old Darth Maul double shot.
Speaker 4: You just hit the.
Speaker 7: And I love it all right.
Speaker 1: When we come back here on Talking Cowboys, we've got a little cute b Oh. Yes, Isaiah standback scouting the team that he won a Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't bring a back? Oh no, I think we had a long time ago.
Speaker 5: Kyle, did you bring in today?
Speaker 4: No? I would never bring that into this building.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought, Isaiah standback, QB vision right after this thank you.
Speaker 2: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get.
Speaker 5: The job done right.
Speaker 6: We're with you.
Speaker 4: That's our promise to you.
Speaker 2: Because no matter the project or the challenge you're facing, where were you?
Speaker 4: Where are you not it?
Speaker 1: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 4: How's it going. You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: I watched. I've been seeing some good thanks totally. They have some talent, You have some creat talents, and they got some fight hoping this is the year me too. Oh, I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you. Travis. Go Cowboys Go.
Speaker 5: Cowboys make a.
Speaker 2: New friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 4: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 6: Bank of America, the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys Corpywright, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 7: I'm home.
Speaker 1: Hey, mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 5: Hey, can you hey?
Speaker 1: Hon?
Speaker 5: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 4: Here's your wine.
Speaker 5: Wow, isn't it nice not having to ask?
Speaker 4: We think so.
Speaker 10: That's why if there's a network interruption at and he will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime last in twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixt minutes more caused by a single incident Pact ten more Towers. Strictions and exclusions apply att dot Com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 1: To Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys. This segment is brought to you by Invisi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. All smiles in the break because I think we have our comment.
Speaker 4: We have freakingly this goes to Blue Parting, he said.
Speaker 7: After Isaiah, he said, Darth mauls from the Hood.
Speaker 4: The new name is Darth. I need that shirt.
Speaker 1: Any of our little graphic design any of our graphic designers that are listening to the show, I need Darth Maul with that title.
Speaker 6: Over from the Hood, Vince Carter Gift, it's so good. Over from the Hood.
Speaker 4: From the Hood. That's funny.
Speaker 5: I don't even I'm a little worried to see.
Speaker 4: What the creativity is. Oh, bro graphic, it's so real.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Was the only character that if you grew up in the hood, that was the only character that you can really like, you can really connect with.
Speaker 4: Representation matters.
Speaker 7: He's red. I was about to say, what he means a red deep?
Speaker 4: There was red in my hood. I can damn listen, man, let's go.
Speaker 6: Vader was literally Vader was literally outside.
Speaker 7: He has he has literal horns and.
Speaker 4: Don't actually don't buy in the hood move like Vader bro Darth Ma nonetheless come to delivery roubles that was going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like a.
Speaker 4: Talking cowboys. Alright, got the that's so we got all right?
Speaker 5: Now that Star Wars talk is over for the moment. It probably won't be for the moment. Isaiah's sweating. It's time for some.
Speaker 7: Why Eddie, Why Eddie, It's.
Speaker 3: Time for QB vision with Isaiah's standback.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, were not new season, new opponent, Dallas Cowboys versus the Giants.
Speaker 4: What do we know about the Giants?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 4: What do you respect about the Giants defense?
Speaker 6: Well, I think we all can be together in this and say what position group defensive line D line is absolutely disgusting. That's the one portion of their team that they said, all right, if we can have one team of Avengers, one grouping is gonna be the defensive line.
Speaker 4: Who is on that defensive line? Well, well, well.
Speaker 6: Starts off with the big fella Dex Lawrence aka Sexy DEXI.
Speaker 4: Is what still call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's still playing and he's still a problem. He's number ninety seven. For those that are at home keeping track, who else do they have on that D line that is notable. That's not to say that all their guys can't play, but you need to be concerned about ninety seven.
Speaker 4: You also need to circle number zero, number zero.
Speaker 5: Mister beans.
Speaker 1: Where did mister Burns come from? He came from Carolina and a trade he was. He's a dude, He's an absolute dude. Then they say, you know what, that's not enough. We need to have somebody to play opposite of mister Burns. So let's go ahead and draft somebody by the name of abdul Kartja number fifty one. So fifty one, zero, ninety seven, those are the guys.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, miss I'm missing somebody.
Speaker 1: There's somebody else who wears a single digit out there. Yeah, that guy, Hi Cavon Thibodeau. He's a dude as well. So they have some guys that can get after the quarterback. They have Sexy Dexi in the middle.
Speaker 6: That is a big fella, and he can stop the run as well as pass rush from the interior because he is a he's a handful of he's a handful.
Speaker 4: He's too.
Speaker 6: A matter of fact, he's four handfuls because you need two guys to go ahead and block him. He's an absolute problem in the middle of that defense. And at the second level they have some respectable guys as well, Bobby Bobby Ocaka. I like the way that he plays. Outside of that, not a lot, not a lot going on there. That's that's enough, right, that's enough. You're your front five are going to have their hands full in terms of trying to stop that assault up front.
Speaker 4: One on one blocks or.
Speaker 6: A problem because Dexter Lawrence forces you to have one on one blocks. If he is up there with three other defensive linemen, he requires two guys.
Speaker 4: There's there.
Speaker 6: I'm no disrespect to Cooper BB, but Cooper BB, you need more people. You need more people you're not gonna be able to block him by j Listen, I don't like, I don't tell any man what he's can or can't do, but I'm just gonna says probably it's probable that you're gonna need some extra assistance with Dexter Lawrence. Okay, so now all of a sudden, you're taking either a Tyler Booker or you're taking a Tyler Smith and you're using them to.
Speaker 4: Help Cooper Bebie.
Speaker 6: Now the other four guys, the other three guys are now isoed on Thibodeaux, Burns and.
Speaker 4: Carter and Carter, it's a lot. It's a lot.
Speaker 6: So you're gonna have to win your one on one matchups as offensive linemen. But what do they do outside of past rush? Okay, well, they coverage is slim to none.
Speaker 7: I don't non existent or I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't have a high regard for their coverage ability. And it's interesting because they don't have any guys that are very notable. Okay, obviously they're starters in the NFL, so they have there's some respect that needs to be put on their name. But as you turn on the film from last week, because that's the body of work that we have for the twenty twenty five season, they play a ton of single high safety. There is seemingly a false sense of confidence in their corners and DB's abilities to play play one on one play banded man coverage. I don't understand where it's stemming from. I'm not sure if it comes from OTA's camp or what they obviously see something that we're not seeing on film, but they want to play single high, they want to play man. Now, when you look at next Gen Stats, that doesn't necessarily back my sentiments, but we differ on that. Okay, when I watched the film, I see a ton of man the man. When whoever's running next Gen Stats season they say they're only playing forty percent man and they're playing.
Speaker 5: Thirty percent zone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sixty percent zone, thirty five percent Cover three. But what happens is whenever you're in cover three, which is a single high zone defense, depending on the route concepts, it pretty much turns into man looks. So they start off as it might start off as three and as a zone, but it turns into man. So next Gen Stats will we will we will agree to disagree on that. I think it's more like seventy five percent man. Even when they go to high safeties, they're still running to man if they have a receiver. As of last week, since in terms of scary terry, when they went too high safety, they roll that safety to the other side. Sometimes they even play single high safety and they roll that safety to the other side, even if it was to the boundary. So I don't know how they approached Dallas in that regard. Obviously, Cede Lamb had over one hundred yards last week one ten on seven catches. Pickens had three catches last week for thirty yards four attempts. I don't foresee them just leaning over the city Lamb side. However, we'll see I do foresee them trying to continue to play mando man and continue to play cover three. The reason being is because in their head, if they play man to man and they played cover three, they can get home with their front four. That's why most teams play man to man. That's why Dan Quinn with Washington Commanders playing against the New York Giants, as I watched him play man to man because he felt as if his guys can get home, there's a bolt of confidence there. I don't see it for the giants. Do they blitz a lot? Nope, they don't blitz a lot. And when they do blitz, from what we've seen on film and this one week's body of work, they bring one guy that means that for down lineman plus one guy at the second level. Last time I checked, that's five guys, and you have five guys up front. But however, I told you guys, the maths not math. And because how many guys is to take the block Dexter Laurren, two is too so now all of a sudden is really five on four. So understand that's how they get pressure. But at their foundation they feel as if they can get home and somehow, some way they feel as if they can guard you man to man or form of cover.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 8: Now I like this, thank you for QB vision. All respect in the world to defensive coordinator Shane Bowen, yep, I don't understand his pedigree. I don't know necessarily what he's doing with his rotation, like you just said, Burns, Lawrence Thibodeau, Abdul Carter, who's behind them?
Speaker 7: I really don't know. But guess what you know?
Speaker 4: One Chauncey goes Chauncy.
Speaker 8: You know Chauncey may have overpaid him a little bit, who knows. But of those four guys that I just mentioned, they were on the field at the same time for six snaps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't put them all out there.
Speaker 8: Twelve percent of all of their decent defensive snaps, they had their four best guys on the field.
Speaker 7: I think that is a problem with the rotation. I don't know what the.
Speaker 8: Philosophy is there with Shane bow Maybe he's just trying to keep his guys fresh. But in clear passing downs you want those guys out well.
Speaker 1: Maybe the thought process is if you put them all out there for every snap together, then you have to have time and that's when things happen. So you would rather have a mixed match of a couple of those guys, guys like Thibodeau and Lawrence on one play with it and you turn it around, and then it's Burns and Carter on another play, and you.
Speaker 5: Go back and forth.
Speaker 8: But he wasn't doing it on clear passing for sure. In clear situations where what they need to do is where what the commanders needed to do was rely on the pass, they didn't put them out there together.
Speaker 7: I think that's a big.
Speaker 6: Problem of those five guys kind of have five guys that you need to circle. Five guys that can that can wreck your day if you allow them to write exactly for them are defensive ends. Yes, So that's why that rotation is messed up, right, And Shamee Bowan has not shown that he's creative enough to put all five of those guys out there to create problems for.
Speaker 4: Their posing off.
Speaker 6: So this goes to something that I was saying when comparing and contrasting the Week one matchup versus the Eagles versus the Week two matches versus the Giants the defensive lines. They both have dudes, but their dudes are in different spots. The Eagles are heavy on the interior, light on the ends. The Giants are heavy on the ends. Dexter Lawrence notwithstanding fairly light on the interior. Deathwise, this is going to be a game where the Cowboys can run the ball.
Speaker 4: They can run the ball.
Speaker 6: I'm going to read you some of these averages allowed by both the ends. I'm talking to abdu Card, I'm talking Thibodau, I'm also talking Dexter Lawrence. I'm just going to go down some of these This is yards rushing yards allowed per play when these guys were on the field. Six point nine. That's abdual card. Seven point zero, that's Thibodeaux. Where do we go from here? Ediebell, he's a cornerback, don't worried about Himlet's roach at seven point one yards allowed. Brian Burns, you brought him up, he's a linebacker. Seven yards allowed on the run, Dexter Lawrence seven point nine. They don't defend the run well because they don't have the beef in the middle that the Eagles did.
Speaker 4: And the Eagles still.
Speaker 6: At least in the first half, struggled to stop that push from this offensive line. I think the Cowboys can establish the run in this game. And then what does that do neutralize this the pass rush? So now when you drop back in the pass rush, now they have to account for play action. You're now sterilizing those guys on the end because now they're wondering that second thought, do I go straight after Dak or do I kind of drop back and read the play?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Got you? So now you get to throw the ball all over the field.
Speaker 6: And as Isaiah said and his wonderful QB vision segment, coverage is an issue for them.
Speaker 7: So this game second level is just non exist.
Speaker 6: This is genuine a game that can literally go run the ball because you can run it here, play action and then just pitch it all over the field.
Speaker 5: I've got a stat that I'm going to read you, and I want you to I want you.
Speaker 1: To just give me your reaction. What does this tell you about the Giants defense? Giants had three sacks in Week one, so significant, and like Isaiah said, there are five guys that can wreck your game. That's why is because they can finish in the backfield. Week one only a twenty one point six percent pressure rate on dropbacks. That's according to the NFL Next Gen Stats. That's the third lowest quarterback pressure percentage in Week one, behind only the Panthers and the Titans. So even though there are sacks, they come on certain plays. They come on one of those guys makes an individual effort or the coverage was just good enough, which didn't I think I only happened once yea out of the three sacks in Week one, So what that tells me is avoid the big play.
Speaker 5: Defensively and you're gonna be just fine.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be able to piece together this whole thing, because even what they're trying to build their defense around, that defensive line, that pass rush, the edge rushers, the depth there, they.
Speaker 5: Still aren't getting in the backfield. They're not pressure.
Speaker 6: Your point about Cooper Bebe, who's playing very well, and he's coming off an exceptional training camp and a very solid year as a center. Last year in transitioning Dexter Lawrence was double teamed by the Commanders eighteen times. That's almost seventy percent of the time that and you Better is on the field. Yeah, he was double team next closest.
Speaker 5: Four you Better.
Speaker 6: So you're You're right, We love you, but you're probably going to need Yeah, I have bold prediction.
Speaker 5: Oh have our first bold prediction season.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say it with my chest even though it's not Friday. Please do Okay, I was going to back it, back it off of it. I'm like, no, I honestly think this is a game where Ceedee Lamb has one fifteen and George Pickins has one twenty five.
Speaker 4: The words that just came out of your mouth delictable. I really do, I really do.
Speaker 8: How could you not collect with this coveragetile, But I'm entirely with.
Speaker 6: You there, Deebo Samuel was killing them on routes. Jayde Daniels honestly wasn't that accurate in this particular game. Had Jade and Daniels been more accurate, there is some huge plays that left out there. But I truly believe that this is a game where you get George Pickens going early and Ceedee Lamb is a benefactor as well. I think this is one of those games where you think it's going to be CD, you go to George and now you have teams guessing right. That'll be my strategy. If I'm shoty every week, which one is it going to be?
Speaker 8: And if you have a quarterback that's hitting on ninety percent of his throws, I think that's a boating well offense, especially for CD Lamb that's hungry to get back to the field after last week's.
Speaker 6: Q QB rating win targeted last week by Jay and Daniels, and like you said, Jay and Daniels didn't have the most perfect game, but still flot one oh two point nine QB rating when targeted, he had twenty four covered snaps. Andrew Phillips win targeted thirty one cover snaps ninety seven point five, Robertson Harris Win targeted it will targeted eighty three point three. So to your point, yeah, Pickens and Lamb and maybe even Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 7: Maybe even Turp why not?
Speaker 4: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 5: You guys are so funny. I'm looking at these sacks again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of them was out of the three sacks, one of them was a busted screen that just didn't work, and Jad and Daniels tried to get away. Second one coverage was good and he was able to kind of throw it off a little bit, and then I'm pulling up the third one. I went away. But whenever you look at those sacks and you go back and you watch them, it's guys making individual efforts. If your offensive line plays well, you're gonna piece, You're gonna pick apart this entire defense.
Speaker 4: And they only had two run stuffs the entire game. Oh wow, two that's not cool.
Speaker 7: You can one that's not very minute one and.
Speaker 4: Stop because well run the ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Commanders had over two hundred yards through the air and the ground.
Speaker 1: And yes, when we come back on talking Cowboys, we've talked about the passing game. You mentioned that you may want to try and run the ball here, Mike, question is who is gonna run the ball in two?
Speaker 4: In week two? Ada? Is it?
Speaker 5: Or is it gonna be somebody else too? JB as well? When we come back a little more talking Cowboys blues.
Speaker 4: Cos I'm home.
Speaker 1: Hey, mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 5: Hey, can you ahn? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 4: Here's your wine? Wow?
Speaker 7: Isn't it nice not having to ask?
Speaker 4: We think so.
Speaker 10: That's why if there's a network interruption at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fib er downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incid impact in ten more towers. Strition thing exclusions apply at dot com slash Guarantee for details.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee Today.
Speaker 9: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of Doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 4: Would you, Dear Doctor? My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 2: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier.
Speaker 4: To cry on?
Speaker 9: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 1: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, Your order will include a free five piece skincare set and freeh shipping.
Speaker 5: The Jack Black Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 1: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wfball. Make a play for the Playmaker at get Jack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: This is the final segment. I was about to give a read that we've already done.
Speaker 1: I could say in visil line. I love in vizil line. Yeah, they're great. They helped my teeth look nice.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Chris Beam, Isaiah Stanback, Josh Rodriguez, Hi, Patrick noc Walker.
Speaker 5: Kyle Yeomans. Glad you're with us.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you're with us.
Speaker 5: Kyles, dude, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 7: I love when you're here.
Speaker 6: Like a lot more comment shout out because this person is spot on. Oh yeah, shout out to Mills. Mills In another Star Wars comment, No, he said, the chemistry on this show is amazing. Chef's kiss and chemistry.
Speaker 4: You mean science chemistry off this show?
Speaker 5: Yes, science.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation last night after the Cowboys crosstalk show, and there was a Cowboys fan that listens to a bunch of our content up there, and she said she was like, yeah, the way that you and Patrick and Josh and Isaiah like y'all just like look like you have so much fun, We'd.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, that's pretty much right.
Speaker 4: It's not fabricated. No, it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: We have the same conversations off the airs.
Speaker 5: Maybe to a fault something.
Speaker 4: I was going to say a lot that would never never make it on the air.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no way ever.
Speaker 7: That's for talking after dark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I would one thousand that.
Speaker 7: Chris is like.
Speaker 4: Seven o'clock. Now you got to say to you twice. I gotta go home.
Speaker 6: Kids Man with Darth Meath.
Speaker 4: Hosted by Darth darthor Locked into.
Speaker 5: The Store, all right, terrible the run game.
Speaker 1: Javonte Williams is obviously the guy know Jaden Blue. Last week he was inactive. We haven't really talked about that as a significant talking point, but the fans are very adamant. There were a couple of comments earlier today talking about how they want to see Jaden Blue and they want to see his ability.
Speaker 5: To break free, for his ability with the speed the cuts.
Speaker 1: There is a consistency comment the juice suck out?
Speaker 4: The juice is there?
Speaker 1: The consistency comment from Brian Schottenheimer is what stuck stuck out to me saying they want to see more from him.
Speaker 5: What does that entail across the board?
Speaker 6: It's not the first time we've heard something like that in regards to Jaden. Didn't Blue early in camp? I too want Jaydon Blue. It something borrowed something Blue listen. So I think what Shoddy is is speaking on is something that when I had the conversation with Derek Foster running backs coach Derek Foster in training camp. It was a great conversation. I asked him straight up. I said, hey, I don't know if you've heard of the narrative surrounding Blue as far as lack of work, ethic, etc.
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 6: He qualified it, or I should say he explained it in a great detail. But what he said was, Derek Foster, is that it's not lack of work ethic. He is he came in as prepared as a traditional rookie would have come in, and then he ran into what rookies traditional traditionally run into like, holy crap, this playbook is not this thing.
Speaker 4: It's this thing. I mean, Isaiah's brought his playbook, came before in good grief.
Speaker 7: Man sooks right, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, size matter, size doesn't matter. Okay, the thicker the all right, listen. So when you talk about that, I think that James Blewis I'm not going to use the word struggling, but I think it's inconsistent based upon what we're hearing from the coaching staff and Brian Schottenheimer, not in the work ethic, but in the aspect of absorption.
Speaker 4: Maybe absorption.
Speaker 6: So Derrick Foster did say that he was learning to be appro and he said that there have been stretches of time this offseason wherein he's seen exactly what he needs to see from Jayden Blue. But I'm wondering now, being inactive last week, they've recently seen the other stretch where it's just like a little less prepared in the meeting rooms than they would have liked. So that's my speculation based upon what we're hearing from Shoddy, my conversation with Derek Foster, conversations I've had with jay and blue. I just think he's hitting the rookie hiccup right now. I think there's a lot of speculation there. I no, no, I like this pretty bright I.
Speaker 5: Versus Big Blue, says pay play Jaden.
Speaker 4: Blue versus Big Blue. I want to see small blue, so listen it.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things that coaches take into consideration when it in terms of of ensuring that a player is.
Speaker 4: Prepared for the matchup.
Speaker 6: It's not just running, no, So there's things that happen behind the scenes that we don't see. I don't know what they do here in Dallas, but I can give you, guys examples walk throughs, right walk throughs, and your understanding of taking what's being mentioned and gone over in the meeting rooms and then being able to go then walk through gives the coaches a boat of confidence or lack thereof Your reps in practice will give coaches an indication as to your ability to digest information and be able to apply it on the field.
Speaker 4: When I was in New England, we were all those things.
Speaker 6: And then you get a test that's given to you on the plane in the form of a packet where you have to draw up the responsibilities of the offensive line, draw up the responsibilities of the running backs, draw up the route concepts, and all these things. Right, So, I'm not sure what the Cowboys do, but I can tell you that if the coaches.
Speaker 4: I have belief that in the coaches.
Speaker 6: Especially with some of the moves they ate last week with inactives, that if they question anything in regards to preparation or focus or whatever it may be, that's not going to be to the benefit of the team. I don't doubt their decision making. I truly don't, because there's so many checkpoints that have to take place, and if you are a risk factor at all to the success of the team, one play We've seen it. We just saw it last week in last week's game with Baltimore. Yeah, one play can turn the tides of a game. So you're not going to put a guy out there if you don't have one hundred positive confidence that they can get the job done.
Speaker 1: There are two knocks on Jaden Blue coming out of Texas as a draft prospect. The first one was ball security. Yes, sir, that was a big problem during his time in Texas. Has he had the chance to review that and improve upon that? Yet, we don't necessarily know because they're not stripping the football and making tackles in practice. So what we saw in training camp and what we saw in the one game in the preseason is all we have to go by, so we don't know if that's a problem or not at this point. The second one was pass protection. You can see what that looks like in practice and understanding of it, and the understanding of it. Missing an assignment can be the difference between a completed pass and a first down or Dak Prescott on his hind quarters.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the no.
Speaker 1: With the investment that you put in into these quarterbacks, yep, the investment that you have in your franchise, with that guy behind center with number four throwing the football to Ceedee Lamb, George Pickens, Jake Ferguson, everybody else, you can't afford to have that one play because that one play if Blue miss is an assignment.
Speaker 5: Not saying that he would, but if they've seen it in.
Speaker 1: Practice, there's a short leash for that type of thing if you don't have an understanding. And that's why fans you have to be very hesitant to just jump the gun on some things, because there's things that we just don't know even sitting here, which respeculating exactly what it possibly could be. But we have understanding of some of the things that transpire behind the scenes that can contribute to the decisions made by the front office and the coaching staff.
Speaker 6: But to your point, God is a really good point. There are some things that we pointed out on air during the preseason broadcast Reduced Vaughan did an amazing job of understanding what the protections were and what his responsibilities were, to the point where he checked front side and then when nobody showed his eyes, immediately scanned all the way completely across offensive line to the backside and went and picked up his assignment. There are things like that that would I say, you have to have one hundred percent confidence that the person can execute their jobs. If that was the case for Blue, if he doesn't have that instinctual understanding of my responsibilities in the past blocking department, that's just one element that we that could be a potential. You're not going to put Dak Prescott in harm's way for that reason.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 6: I would also say, and this is not a counterpoint as much as it is an additional point of discussion. There are ways to scheme around a particular running back struggling in past pro Okay, for example, play action is a way to do it right because play action he goes out and now it's a bubble screen or something to that effect. And also when I say play Jade and Blue, because I also want to be clear because I said this on Twitter, and I noticed a couple of folks who are like, why are you against Javonte?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: This is not a Javonte Williams in Blue convers now, this is this is an rbt RB two conversation. How do you rotate those.
Speaker 4: Because you want to change a pace? Because you want to change a pace.
Speaker 6: And then we talked about it yesterday there done redundancy between Miles Sanders and Javonte Williams And and maybe we don't know. I do believe and I said this and cal I get it. Blue cribs that ball in Philly. Now I will also be fair and say, because of the one of the red flags on Blue coming out of Texas, how do we not know at some point later in the game that he doesn't fumble the ball we don't.
Speaker 1: Need, or that he has the patience to even hit that hole in the first place. Because Miles Sanders ran behind him, he waited for the blocks to develop.
Speaker 4: He played well, he more mistake.
Speaker 8: My thing about that is, if you were Jayden and again granted we're speculating on why he's not active for this game or for for Philadelphia, if I am Jayden Blue in that circumstances, I'm saying, I'm looking at myself and I'm saying, what is it that Miles Sanders did to be actives that I can just what I look in the mirror, and then at that point I am over Miles sanders shoulder all week long doing the exact same thing to where I'm making the coaches decide whether or not I need the young fresh guy or I need Miles.
Speaker 6: So I'll do you one better instead of shadowing Miles Sanders shadow Javonte one RB one is because your question that you need to ask yourself, you need to look in the mirror and say, how can I be RB one? Not how can I get RB two reps just from a self compared.
Speaker 8: From a preparedness standpoint, Because if Miles Sanders is doing just enough right to be RB two, well Javonte Williams is doing mostly everything right, which is why he's RB one.
Speaker 6: So glue yourself to Javonte's hip and figure that out. Because Javonte he had some some pass pro that you want back on tape, but at the same time he was pretty solid in that capacity. So I do love Kyle's speculation as far as the pass protection, and I think that comes with time. He is a rookie Jayson Blue is, but you get better with that. Also, two ways practice and game rips right, So.
Speaker 1: I would be surprised if he is inactive this week because against the team like this, you're gonna need to run the football.
Speaker 5: You're gonna need to have.
Speaker 1: The ability to shuffle in and out if you're going to run the football as effectively as you want. Plus the way that Miles Sanders ended that game. A lot of times coaches will put you in the doghouse for stuff like that. Yeah, that reminds me of I mean Rico Dowdell last year fumbled near the goal line Hunter Lipkey two years ago against that for a year, he did not have another carry the rest of the season. Whereas Rico Dowdell, it wasn't like an immedia thing, but he had to drop drop in trust too. I'm wondering how much.
Speaker 5: That fumble is going to affect.
Speaker 1: Miles Sanders and his ability to have the trust from the coaching staff for it.
Speaker 8: May be something as simple as they trust him more in pass pro than they did Jayden. But maybe something as simple as that.
Speaker 5: It might be.
Speaker 6: Here's a question posed by the by the check. This is a good one. I want out everybody weigh in on this. If not Blue, would you consider Malik Davis?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, probably not.
Speaker 4: Why not? This is just because the fans are asking.
Speaker 5: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like Malik Davis. Yeah, but you're not going to go away from your top two guys unless you're If you're releasing Miles Sanders, then maybe talk about Malik Davis.
Speaker 7: That's you don't want to play the roster. That's not a situation with that.
Speaker 8: Like Jayden, Blue is already on the active roster, and you make him active for this, you make Miles Sanders an act.
Speaker 1: Let me say that Miles Sanders did not play bad. No, he didn't like he fumbled the ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, things wrong, major, absolutely, But so did Derrick Henry and so did a bunch of other players in his league.
Speaker 4: Guys fumble the ball, now, do you want to see it? Repeat?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. That's when it's a problem. But yeah, he that was a big player in the game. But it's he did not play bad.
Speaker 5: So I had I had the same conversation last night with.
Speaker 1: An expectation of him toting the rock for a sixty yard touch that's not realistic.
Speaker 4: That's not his that's not his asset. Now he doesn't possess that anymore.
Speaker 1: So to have an unrealistic expectation that he's going to all of a sudden break away and ren for a touchdown, that's unreal Those are two parts of the argument, though is one. He fumbled in the red zone. And I even talked to Nate Newton last night during the crosstalk show. He said, if that was Jimmy, he'd be I'd be looking for Miles Sanders' bags on Monday.
Speaker 4: I understand.
Speaker 5: But that's a different time period, different so we can go.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 5: I get the second thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did, but hundred lipkey fumble last year.
Speaker 1: He just got a contract extension, like like like stuff happened was two years ago, okay, whatever, like stuff happens, bro Like, it's not a if you're a repeat offending. If it's a repeat offender, then it's a problem. But what you said about it's unrealistic to expect him to have the sixty yard touchdown.
Speaker 5: He had a touchdown, but he just didn't have a touch No, you know, now he jaden blue. If he does break free, he's gone.
Speaker 4: Understand, but he's got to say that about oh my every poy I exist.
Speaker 5: Ghit it Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 1: But what the situation is is you've got a young running back you haven't seen yet.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: So either there's four find the scenes that we don't have yet and we don't see yet, or there's a need to see him on the field. There's one of two ways that can go, and so that's what the coaching staff has to decide.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm gonna disagree with what they see because they're around it a whole lot more than we are at this point in time in the season. Just for those that don't know, the media gets to see stretching and special teams.
Speaker 5: That's all we get. So we don't see any practice.
Speaker 4: But I'm on.
Speaker 6: Record saying, through trading camp and now into the season, with the one in two running backs that you have, you can expect and anticipate them falling for four to four and a half yards per play. If they're able to do that, that is success. That's william that is both of those guys. Him is said, like, you have two backs that are very similar to Williams is just more physical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have home run hitters out of those two.
Speaker 1: Got so so to expect it just because he obviously breaks through the first and second level.
Speaker 4: To expect him to just tote that.
Speaker 6: Thing all the way to the house, that's unreal It's not realistic. So like, don't put that expectation on him and then be mad when he shows you exactly.
Speaker 4: Who he is.
Speaker 7: He's still gain fifty yards.
Speaker 4: So here here's a question.
Speaker 5: Got cot by the line?
Speaker 4: All right? So in this freedom really but should have been one of the defensive players of the year.
Speaker 7: But like he said, the four who knows if Jay and Blue sees that hole?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has to get there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's what I wonder though, and and I know it's not going to happen, especially being that he was just awarded the contract extension.
Speaker 4: But would you be at verse to would you be at verse? Yes?
Speaker 7: I am at verse.
Speaker 6: I am all active this week. Oh see what Jaydon Blue can inactive?
Speaker 4: No? No, inactive? But here here's what. Here's why I say that. It's because I thought he's gonna say, put him in a rotation. No, no, no, make hundred inactive so that you can get it. Never happens, so I know.
Speaker 6: But here's what I would do, right, I would make Hunter lip Key inactive so that I could get jay and Blue, Miles Sanders and Javontai Williams if you're so hell bent on keeping Mouse Sanders there so that you can kind of feel Jayden Blue out.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, run with those three. Here's why I.
Speaker 6: Say that you had Jayden Blue inactive last week, Hunter Lipkey obviously access on your quasi running back, full back, tight en, etcetera. Yea, Hunter lip Key, how many handoffs none? How many targets but they love, they love how and how many past protection coverages one they love him, one.
Speaker 5: Didn't utilize them, didn't utilize him at actual team.
Speaker 4: So that's that's my point.
Speaker 6: I don't know that that's going to be the same special I don't know that that's going to be the case for Hunter lip Key going forward. I'm quite certain they're going to find ways to utilize Hunter lip Key in certain pockets going forward.
Speaker 4: They love blip Key.
Speaker 6: If if your plan for Hunter lip Key in week two same as week one, then there's no reason for Hunter lip Key to be active over Jay and Blue.
Speaker 1: That's my say, gotta li Key, you gotta go when we come back tomorrow. It is a saying with your check Friday. It is first one, yeah, second one, first row leading into a game, true, which means we've got our pickams making our return. Joshtra Domas is gonna be. We've got fun stuff tomorrow for Patrick No Si Walker, Joshtra Damas for Isaiah standback Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: We'll see you for a say it with your chest Friday tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.