Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Now, let's have a look at some of the individual stocks on the move today here in you. I'm Caroline Hetka and I'm joined by Bloomberg reporter Clomb Malay Cloak.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Let's start off with Sanofi. A significant drop there. This is around a particular drug that they were testing.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Soofi could have had a positive morning, given that there was a late stage trial for exema drug that met all of its goals, and that should have really set it up for a big win in this area.
Speaker 1: But it's all in the details with those things.
Speaker 4: And all the patients saw improvement in the skin clearance, et cetera, better than those who received placebo. The improvement was actually less than another drug that Sonfi has, which is called Jupixent and is the current top selling medicine. So that's why there was just appointment there, and therefore shares were down on the back of that. That's obviously quite a big setback for Sophie be given there's also another drug they have in the pipeline, which is for pulmonary disease, and that had two late stage trials that should contrasting results.
Speaker 1: So that's obviously now two drugs.
Speaker 4: With quite an uncertain future and it's not what it needs at the moment, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, Sinofi then the worst performing stock actually on the stock six hundred currently down nine percent in early London trading. Now to another story, Jet two. The outlook from them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jet two shares fell the most in five years this morning, more than five years. They also dragged down the shares of other budget airlines and that, as you say, on the back of a profit warning, so it expects profit for this year to come in at the lower end of the range, of the consensus range.
Speaker 1: And it's said that it blamed limited visibility.
Speaker 4: So it's said that people book flights more and more last minute, which obviously reduces that visibility. And it said that the remainder of summer and then much of the winter seat capacity was still they're you know, not sold. So as a result, it is it is reducing the number of seats on Cell this winter, and it said that it would keep pricing attractive whatever that means exactly for them. On the back of that, the Jeffrey's Analyst cut estimates and then they cut the price target as well. Immediately after all of that follows quite a quite cautious outlook that we had from Ryanair as well last month. So overall this sign of some trouble for those low cost airlines.
Speaker 3: In particular Chloe, You're a well traveled person.
Speaker 1: Favorite destination to go back to France. That's why I do.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: Leon Airport is quite good. I quite like it.
Speaker 4: That's where they've done some improvements there. They had a little a little refurbishment, so I quite like it. Hometown hometown airport, I got you see, I got the side track on the airlines and airport's very nice.
Speaker 3: Burbery sales. Do you go with a nice handbag? Then to Lyon coming back to the UK and in terms of that stock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Berbery is making it's come back into the seat one hundred index. So it got booted out of that index last September. That was following a really extended shared decline over the last a few years.
Speaker 1: But now it's up again.
Speaker 4: It's recovering and a lot of that has to do with the turnaround efforts from the new CEO, Joshua Schulman, who joined last year, and Barberie actually lost its spot on the index right after he joined, which must have been quite the wake up call. But since then there's been quite a significant rally in the shares and that's because of the new strategy that we've seen from the new CEO, and that's centered around really reviving the British routs of Burbery, returning to the classics, so the trench goat the scarfs that Berbery is known for, and that is working. In the latest earnings in particular that we had this summer were really proof of this recovery taking hold. The cells were really good in the Americas in particular, and overall it was one of the most resilient names in that sector within a wider kind of downturn for that luxury space.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg business app,