Speaker 1: Why don't we just start? Do you want to start?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the middle of nowhere and they're like, so you like.
Speaker 1: When people come up and say, oh my god, it's count Let me take a picture.
Speaker 2: No, I love, but I'm in a remote, random place on a boat. I'm happy for myself for you. Guess what. Nobody takes me down? You better?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Can I start?
Speaker 1: Can I start with you? Okay? I am very excited about this guest because I have never seen so much excitement from the staff here as I have for land A Lessa. Very nice to see you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jeling. It's countess.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad you said that because from Countess.
Speaker 2: Lu like the intro because people love using the title more than I do. Okay, my friends call me lou so you are my friends.
Speaker 1: Lou So. I have a question about the whole countess thing. Though you've dropped countess, what do you mean, No, it's still countess?
Speaker 2: Well hell yah, I mean I have seventeen years of marriage and two children with the count so that counts well. And it's my cabaret show is Countess, Luanne. It's you know, that's my That's where I go with Countess Luan, that's what and I'm keeping.
Speaker 1: It absolutely, I'll get it tattooed on me. Countess Gandhi doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sound a good idea. I never thought about that.
Speaker 1: Oh do you have any tattoos?
Speaker 2: I do one?
Speaker 1: Oh what is that? Is that a lotus?
Speaker 2: It is a lotus.
Speaker 1: That's a nice one.
Speaker 2: Because lotuses grown deep dark places and then they have a beautiful flower. So you know, I've gone to deep dark places, especially in my career. Okay, and on the show. And guess what, I rose like a phoenix to the cabaret stage.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that is Diamond. Diamond has been waiting on this maybe her entire life, probably to sit here and talk to you. Every time your name is mentioned. This is what happened.
Speaker 2: She had silhouettes and fireworks every single live Oh, who's gonna bring the diamonds me?
Speaker 3: I'm like floored because you are just as fun in person as you are on TV.
Speaker 2: I'm a good time.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, can we turn up together because I'm into it?
Speaker 1: Speaking of a good time. Number one, I'm sure you already know this. You were picked as the favorite housewife of all of the forty six housewives in the franchise. I'm understanding why. Well, also, you were talking about you had a really good time last night. Speaking of having a good time.
Speaker 2: I went to see Cabaret on Broadway with Eddie Redmain and bb Newarth Darling. It does not get better than that. It's one of the best things I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: And then we went out and partied.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yes.
Speaker 1: If you can't see her right now, she is currently wearing her sunglasses in the studio, which is always a sign of a great night. Giovanni JUMPSU and Giovanni Jovanni.
Speaker 2: Feeling jo Vannie and it feels so good.
Speaker 1: Do you want to explain to the people who don't know what that means?
Speaker 2: Because well, you know, listen, when you feel good, you look good. You have to matching underwear, your nails are painted, and you put a Giovanni outfit. It makes you feel good. That's why I sing feeling Giovanni, because it makes me feel good. So I sing about that, and Sheik said to me, Okay, confident and cool passion is key. Live the life you want to live. There's no sympathy.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned something as soon as you came in, because I pronounced the word water a little weirdly, just messing around, and you said you sound like my German boyfriend. Who is this German boyfriend? Do people know about him?
Speaker 2: I can't tell you. It's it's secret. It's a secret because mystery is everything. Does everyone have to know what you're doing all the time?
Speaker 1: Film?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm not in the Housewives anymore, that's true. So guess what Now I get to share what I feel. Now I'm dating, I mean good time. But this one in particular I love because he's European, right, Okay, I go European. Okay, the Count Jacques Well and Tom is a whole nother story, but that's okay. I brought up the dirty word, Tom did.
Speaker 3: And I love that for you. But here's my question.
Speaker 2: I didn't love it for me. I'm loved it.
Speaker 3: I didn't love it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Mary f kill. Yeah. My new cabaret show and tour is all about there's men that I would marry. They give me such a thrill. There's men that I would f and men that I would kill. Right, So it's about we're not killing anybody but the ones we want to get rid of it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right. Here's my question. Can you still see his terrace from your apartment?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, how do you do that?
Speaker 2: I want to burn down the trees.
Speaker 3: Imagine living in a beautiful apartment, You're having a great day. You look out the window and you can see your exus terrace.
Speaker 2: Yes, but guess what. I don't give it a second thought because I don't care. Oh, I've moved on. I don't live in regret, and I don't live in the past. I live in the in the moment. So I don't worry about the past because it's gone. Yeah right, And I don't worry about the future. Like when I do my shows, people like, aren't you nervous? Like, not really, because I don't think about it until I get on stage. Then I'm in.
Speaker 1: Does anything make you nervous?
Speaker 2: Sure, you know, butterflies are good for shows, you know. Of course. I have a little nervous before I get out, But once I'm there, this is my playground. And that's what I love about cabaret because I get to do whatever I want. I can say whatever I want, I can play any music I want. You can't do that on TV. So people think they know my cabaret show from the show. Well, it's not about my show, it's about the drama. It's around the cabaret show. Right when they come to the show. They come into Toyota and they drive out in a rolls.
Speaker 3: Royce, Oh you better, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And they have no idea what to expect. And guess what, I blow their fucking minds. I believe that because I do a fantastic My director, Richard J. Alexander, Oh, just Kristin Chenowith, Barbaras, Royce and Bette Miller, he's worked with all of them, and he's a fan of mine. Here he says me, it's so good. He has countess. I came here not expecting very much from you, But guess what, you fucking blew my mind. First of all, you can say, which people always say I can't. Well, that's not true.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 2: And you you're funny, and you wear a dress like no woman I've ever seen in my lifetime feel and jove Vannie. So guess what. People don't know what to expect, and I deliver because I work really hard on cabaret. That's I love cabaret. That's I love it.
Speaker 1: So where did this all come from? Because I was looking at your bio here you've done everything from being a career nurse, a model, an actress, an author, a philanthropist, a TV star, and now successful cabaret entertainer and singer.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get that list? I'm joking because it's all true, So I'll tell you where it came from. So a very old friend of mine said, Lou, you love to host parties, you love to tell jokes, and I've got some sick jokes and you're funny. You're funny cabaret jokes. You should be doing cabaret. I was, see oh, never thought about that, and then married, married again, divorce, and I didn't think about until later when the should hit the fan for me, and only one way to go. You got to rise where you're gonna go when you're down to the bottom up. It saved my life in so many ways because I love the creative part about it, and I self deprecate because guess what, listen, people have been through shit. We all go through stuff, right, but I do it on TV my life with people, right, And so cabaret was really my godsend.
Speaker 1: Really you're touring right now with Mary f Kill I am.
Speaker 2: I just came back from London. Wow. Well well no, no, no, till the Swinton came to my show and then she invited me to Scotland. What and I went?
Speaker 1: And did you have a good time there?
Speaker 2: Wait? A great time? Okay, I'm doing Baltimore, Maryland. Where am I doing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Baltimore? Yeah, give us a wrong Alexandria, Virginia to coomb in Washington, San Diego and Phoenix and New York. You have to do it on my website to check it out because I have a lot of dates coming up and more to come and going back to London because I had the best time and they they love the Housewives over there.
Speaker 1: But you said something earlier that I want to ask you about. You said, you're not filming for the Housewives anymore, so now you get to decide what people see and what they don't see. When you look back at somebody filming your life, did you appreciate that? Would you do anything differently?
Speaker 2: It was a job, right, So my private life was very separate always from the house was it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jilliu's com I got the episode. Let's watch her, I'd like to sleep well tonight. So I'm not wishing because you know, you always there's always like, oh shit, I should have said that, or I wish I didn't say that, because you can't take it back right. Once it's done, it's done. So we filmed and then had to live it six months later or a year later, depending on how the show had So when I got in trouble with the pirate.
Speaker 1: That I got in trouble with the pirates, what happened I did?
Speaker 2: So what do you think happened with the pirates from.
Speaker 1: A viewer's perspective? Diamond And I think but Celia, by the way, this is intern Celia, Hika.
Speaker 2: They were on a trip and.
Speaker 1: Yes, St.
Speaker 4: Barts and they went to they went to a bar and they were guys dressed up like pirates and they were dancing on the tables. They got lit, you know, they as they.
Speaker 2: Do their housewives trips, and I mean a great time.
Speaker 4: Luanne found you know this one pirate, Tomas.
Speaker 3: That looks like Johnny Depp.
Speaker 2: Yes, totally okay.
Speaker 4: And at the time lu Anne was with Jacques correct and all the housewives conspired that Luenne had been unfaithful I guess with Tomas the Pirate.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you that story.
Speaker 4: But yeah, of course this is from a viewer's perspective, and it's that you know, she's on the phone with her with her friend who only speaks French, and of course only Countess Luanne is fluent in French, and so she was speaking in French talking about her night, and so all the girls were saying, oh lu Aanne hooked up with Toma's the pirate, and then he was there the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'll tell you what happened there. So of course I see this hot pirate, right. He wants to come and see the house we're in because it's the best house in St. Barts, okay, and he wanted to come with me, of course, so the girls say we're going home. I go bye. I'm with my Italian friends, which I did, have a whole group of friends there, and ung up with him. The reality is I wanted to smoke a doobie and he had pots, so who has So I bring him to the house. The girls are all sleeping and we have a party, actually him around the house. We go to my room, we have a little tequila and I said, you gotta go. I have the film tomorrow and I have a boyfriend. You can't stay. So he's like whining, little whining pirate, and I said him out of the of the house. I kicked him out right. It was a car from production that took me back to the house with the guy. So production knows how I got home. The girls don't know. They're sleeping, so guess what production goes? Hey as Luna got on that side.
Speaker 1: Oh so production, You're saying, darling.
Speaker 2: So I wake up in the morning. Now they they know what's cooking in the kitchen, and I'm like, they know no idea. How was you know? How'd you get home? I said, well, my Italian friends, but they know otherwise, and I don't. I have no idea that they know, right, because the production has done that to me. Okay, fair enough, So I guess who's coming for dinner the next night? Tuma. First time ever on house its history. I got caught with a mic pack on my back, which I forgot about, so I called to depart. Come, don't tell them how that you were at the house. Basically, you were not here because I'm trying to protect my boyfriend. I'm in love with So I kicked the guy out, and guess that they invite him and they grill him, and he's like, he has no idea what he's just gotten into. How can he navigate all these women? He tries, but he looks like a liar and we look totally guilty. And then guess what he seems with Sonia?
Speaker 3: Oh was that in the bushes?
Speaker 2: That's a that's another trip.
Speaker 3: That was Mexico.
Speaker 2: That was Mexican where we drank all day. Anyway, that's the story of the pirate. And guess what, Andy Cohen fished him out because now he lives in Miami and he cut all his hair off. You would not recognize him. And Andy's did you see? No, I didn't see, but.
Speaker 1: So they painted you out to be like that. Well I kind of did, yeah, but editing is a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I fucked up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had a question about that. Actually, So I feel like, no, I have a press conference over here, over here, I just.
Speaker 2: Sit here all day. I have to go to page six next ship my favorite outlet.
Speaker 4: I know, Like, I watched so much Bravo and I have always had so many questions about production's role. How much do we not see of production really calculating some of these heights or.
Speaker 2: So it's like you go, you don't get invited to a party, you're a little upset about it, but you're not going to flip out On Housewives. It's exaggerated because we're making a TV show. That's what we do making TV, right, So it's you know, amped up of course, and it's our stories. But production likes to say, hey, ask.
Speaker 1: Her about that from last night, So they're the lighter fluid on the fire. Is any of it actually scripted or is it more decided? None of it. So when we see these things where you know you are feuding with Bethany or Bethany's footing with you, that's real. That's real because some some shit went down last weekend. Oh yeah, yeah, how are you feeling about that?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm feeling good because she really wants to clean up this thing that we have.
Speaker 1: From what I get, I don't trust her, understandable, especially because you've the show and she sent her daughter to do her dirty work. That's right, and you were nice.
Speaker 2: Daughter, and guess what when we're gonna do She's love the girl, by the way, very cute looks just like the father, nothing like Bethy.
Speaker 1: Dig dig Sons fired.
Speaker 2: It's true. Beautiful girl of course, can be nice to I don't know, she's twelve or thirteen something. That was it, really, And then Emma Roberts came over because she's a fan of mine. She's done Exceller franchise and put it out there. Oh oh and Roberts, you have to look for it. She just excell franchise. Okay, So she comes over to see me, say, hell, first of all, I'm with John Hamm. You had a hell of a time girlfriend and a lot of a lot of friends there anyway, So then she takes pictures me Emma her daughter. You can see them, send them to me please. Did not get them?
Speaker 1: Oh she never sent you the pictures, No, because she.
Speaker 2: Had to post them first. Cool. And she also has had me blocked in social media.
Speaker 1: What do you think caused the initial block? Do you know, like the inciting incident.
Speaker 2: Probably from the day that she announced she's not coming back to the show. I was like jumping for joy. You know what, Bething's really funny. I miss her wit and I miss those moments we had epic fights because guess what, it's real, like there's a real feud always between us, like you fucked everyone. I go, really, am I the Kim Katrell of the family of what?
Speaker 3: I don't know about it?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm not afraid of her. You see the other women are afraid of her. I'm not bring it.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: I love the best? She concedes. I guess life is a cabaret.
Speaker 3: A hashtag.
Speaker 2: I'm like, m maybe not for you, but it is for me.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the whole reality rackoning thing that she was starting to talk about, what are your thoughts on that? Are you glad that it's all coming out there?
Speaker 2: Are you kind of like this is bullshit with her going after you know reality? Yes, listen, it's a we're syndicated worldwide. We don't get residuals.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, no we do not.
Speaker 2: So she's right there. I love that part. But guess what, she burned down the house. You don't burn down the house where you're trying to do that.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, absolutely, especially when a ton of other people are.
Speaker 2: Involved, with a lot of respect for that, trying to help reality stars make more money and do the right thing. But she burned down our house Andy and I spoke about it. Oh, would she say that we are toxic people?
Speaker 1: Do you think she was actually doing it to help out reality stars or do you think she was doing it because she wanted the attention back on her?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: What was option B? This whole thing is fascinating to me. We know a couple of the housewives from Jersey and there's obviously drama popping off over there, crazy drama that they allegedly might not even be coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I don't like taking down family shit. We never did that in New York. We thought it fashion shows, hecklers on the cabaretage, we invited to fucking saying barts. Jill had to do the same wherever she was that she got Scary Island. There's a girls trip to Scary Island. My girlfriend owns the house they filmed in. What those are my friends, Darling? They had to rent it on the house, So I don't go on the trip. It's my daughter's birthday and it's Scary Island, right, And Kelly says, I'm going to go, I said, and Jill's not going either. We are her allies. So she goes into battle without her troops and she can't take it, and because they're going to drive her nuts. But they bullied her into that. Now, anybody would be very hurt and upset. I get it. She looked crazy, but she's not crazy, you know what I'm saying. But they broke her and I was not there to help her out, and I felt bad about that.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about her canceling the wedding two days two days before and where you invited?
Speaker 2: She was smurt of the man. I mean, I got divorced seven months later, so I wish I canceled the wedding too.
Speaker 1: Did you see it coming? Did you think that was gonna happen?
Speaker 2: No? No, I did not. No, I did not expect that. You got to go to the hockey game after, right, So I'm like complaining, like, dude, hook me up. You've got this boyfriend, any single friends that are hot right and dating? Like, be a good wing man, and then call her out for it on that trip and guess what, now, she has to take me to the Raindeers game because it looks like an asshole the soues. So we go and we're on the jumbo dron and they play the scene from the show on the jump on the joh.
Speaker 1: Wait, they played your fight about this on the JumboTron the game while you're there.
Speaker 2: The Rangers people loved it. They loved it. So we're like, we're like the stars of the Raindeers game. Here we are the housewives. I mean, I mean the stuff we get to do is mind blowing and the people we get to meet. And so she takes me and I haven't been to a Rangers game since I don't know how many years, and we have the best time. So Kelly is now my wing man. I know she's single. Oh oh, we're just coming.
Speaker 1: So the drama that you guys have it was real, but it wasn't deep rooted family.
Speaker 2: It was real. Yeah, I don't want Dirk. I went good New York, crazy girl.
Speaker 1: Fun fights at a fashion show. It's like my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: And fights, And that was real. She's been saying to me forever, I'm going to take you to the Rangers game. Guess what never happened?
Speaker 1: So well now we do.
Speaker 2: We're filming TV shows on my bitch, You've never invited me to the Rangers game. So you have to hold people's feet to the fire. Once a while.
Speaker 1: Diamonds over here taking notes by the way, I think all she wanted life on I'm going to write.
Speaker 2: I'm going to write a dating, a book on dating. Oh, please do it in this generation. Girls, I can't. Are you single?
Speaker 1: I am not, but I would love to hear I would I am.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Where do you start dating? Now? What's up?
Speaker 2: Well? Dating now today with social media and people on their phones. You know they go out, they're on their phone and they don't talk to people. So put down the laptops, the iPads and phones. Time for a hall day. Yeah, life is a caboerray my friends come to my cabouret. So women have to invite men they were in charge. Men are not in charge. Women are in charge. You have to have So like the Queen of England, if she works up to you, do not put your hand out. Guess who does it. She does invites you into her space, her personal space. So women have to do that. For example, you're at a bar, you with three girls, you have a table, you're drinking. You see a hot kite the bar. He's alone. Well, we're not going to go up tomorrow way now because a lady doesn't do that, and is he going to come to the table with three girls? Hell no, terrified. So we're going to send a little note with the waiter and say please join us for drinks, and the waiter is gonna go welcome into the cabaret.
Speaker 1: I love that everything is a cabareight.
Speaker 2: And it makes complete sense. I know, my life.
Speaker 1: It's amazing nation.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? I just played London six dates, I mean killed it and over there. Let me tell you London loves Loves loves the housewives. I've never been there, so it was like I was new fresh meat over in London. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Did you ever think when you started out on this journey that it would end up where? Yeah, we gave you options. We didn't want to. Yeah, get the hydraction back.
Speaker 2: I guess who came to see us? Vogue, okay, the pussy beyond, I mean the star Bridgerton. What's her name? The star? Yes, she wrote a story Shoes, more shoes, Cavier, more shoes. Have you heard it? I have not had. She's a star Bridgerton and she's a fan of mine. So she comes to meet me in London and she writes a song.
Speaker 1: Let's play it Oh my god, are you gonna play your phone?
Speaker 2: More shoes? Oh you have to listen. It's amazing. She's doing me.
Speaker 3: You know when real house so I released songs excusively for it's like my dream job, shoes, yacht caveat more shoes.
Speaker 2: She's good inside fives, inspireworks every single line. She's good, diamonds, a game and shoes.
Speaker 3: But still good can be.
Speaker 1: So abridging, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, you don't know all of fans. I mean so Rihanna's watches everything. Oh I love Jennifer Lawrence. The list goes on, and now Jennifer Lawrence is what is she doing?
Speaker 1: She's doing the movie, the a twenty four movie about.
Speaker 2: Guess what that's about us? Yeah, Housewives. I better have a cameo. Okay, I'm playing you right now, Jennifer Lawrence, come on, keep on serving count Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: You understand the way that you're making my day.
Speaker 4: No, this is my hear My childhood is made from this.
Speaker 2: Like I grew up, I know you, so guess what My fans are really young like you. So, so this is how I build my cab ratio, which is I start with a song. That I love personally, that I know my fans know because Mommy was listening to the same song. And then I go, Okay, what is the story that I got back in the song? Right? Because cabaret is about stories, it's my personal story, like Mary f Kill My new tour is about who I'd marry, who had f and who I'd kill. Right, Well, I felt a lot of experience. I've been married, divorced, married again, divorced again. But I love men and I'm always in trouble with a man, always, whether it's a pirate, getting divorced, falling into a bush over anyway. So I'm inspired for my shows because of my life. Really, right, So we produce the show ourselves. It's about our lives, and the cabaret is really it's a It's it is pop culture meets cabaret meets comedy meets a fashion show. I'm like, you know, I'm like Lucille bullshit, do you know what I mean? That's what I do. I love it because I get to Then I go, oh, that's a story for that song. And then I picked a Jovanni dress. I feel like, so I sing Tina Turner.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're super empowering and like really confident.
Speaker 2: So my fans are eighty percent women, and then I have my voice, right yeah, and all my music is empowering and confident and cool. Baysking the life you want to live. There's no sympathy, so money can't buy your class. Elegances learned, my friend, It's all about I try to be as inspirational as I can and share my knowledge. I'm almost six years old, girls, okay.
Speaker 1: And you look amazing.
Speaker 3: You better get it again one more time. Come on, no bags, no bags, and can we get.
Speaker 1: A moment for these titties? Hello? Hello, take them off.
Speaker 2: Like you've never seen boobs before.
Speaker 1: No, they're amazing, I know, thank you. Okay, So when you started all of this, did you ever expect it was gonna take this turn and this is where you are now?
Speaker 2: No, we got paid ten thousand dollars for the first season, the entire season.
Speaker 1: The whole season, whole season.
Speaker 2: That's wild boom. I had no clue. If I saw the houseize of Orange County, I would have never done the show ever. Really, I'm married to a French whiriskrat. No wow, I was sold on Manhattan Moms.
Speaker 1: Oh I was going to ask you what was the origin of this? So it was just, Hey, we're gonna follow you around.
Speaker 2: I see chills here in at the party hot. So I'm with my I'm with my nieces at the screening of Michael Moore's movie called Siko with Tommy Hill figure and his wife were friends of mine. So I'm there at the screening and I see a guy buying shots for my nieces. I'm like, who is that guy? So go over and I'm Bobby. You want to? Yes, I'll take a shot too. I'm gonna give a twin thrilled to shot I want to? And then who walks over? Hi, I'm Jill Zerin Till Zerin. I'm like, all right, I've never seen anything like it in my life. I was enthralled, you know why, because I love people that are real. I like posers, I like real people, and she's the real deal. And I'm doing a TV show you should be on. Okay. So that's how it happened, and I got the house. It came to me. I didn't search for it came to me.
Speaker 3: Roney itself is my comfort show. I watch it every night to go to sleep, and I wonder if you do, I swear to god she does.
Speaker 1: She can off like episode numbers. You should see what she sent me.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Our show is the best.
Speaker 3: There is nothing that you know what why because we were.
Speaker 2: Real friends that is not thrown together. We knew each other well true.
Speaker 3: Out of all the seasons, what would your favorite in the moment, do you remember a season that was like, yes, you had so much fun?
Speaker 2: What season Marrakesh season four? Grandmost got killed on a camel hitting.
Speaker 3: Coming down the stairs.
Speaker 1: That is one of the best.
Speaker 2: Go back to the Count that you came from.
Speaker 1: Monster shoes, no idea what they're talking about. These are some of her most iconic lines.
Speaker 2: So then she is those are Louis vtone shoes and I go, well, even Louis Vutone makes mistakes. Yep.
Speaker 3: One time the fans like me, yeah, hobby Bee, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah baby all I wanted in to say that to me and I actually wait wait. The best part for me was because I've been to a Marakesh many times because I used to live in Europe and my husband, the Count was a rally driver, so you had an as like the one the dB six that's in bond, so he was driving it across the Atlas Mountains doing a were you know, a car rally with classic car enthusiasts with that. So I went to America many times and was like, we're in a third world country. I'm like, no ship, dumbass. I mean, I love her, but she's Jill Zarran in the suk with the fanny pack. Well, you're this is an America right there. We had this ca We had some crazy, crazy moments that that was my favorite trip. I was the hostess. Do you think this is the Plaza Hotel? This is Morocco?
Speaker 1: Morocco began to attack you like these two do you invite it?
Speaker 2: Does it get old?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Never? Never, never, because you know what, I'll be walking down the street, I'll be in the airport and I'm just I'm low right, so I'm walking around and then people are like and I goes, oh shit, I forgot. That's why I'm kind of a celebrity and this. You know, Simon Donan, who's married to Jonathan Adler, said to me, and he was very good friends with Mary Kate also who was married to the French president's brother, Olivier. He said to me, you know, lou Simon Donan, you're the right kind of fame. You're famous enough, but you're not too famous. And I like that. Listen. I was a nurse. I used to you know, tag a lot of toes, beard a lot of people. I mean, I was rough, and so guess what. Every day I walked out and I worked on a traumatic brain injury unit, suction people's throats at night. It was rough. I walk in the morning and go, I can get out into a car and they can drive away. They couldn't do that. So every day is gift to me, and I don't. I really am not that person. It seems like I'm very down to earth. They build up the count's character on the show every chance they got. Let's use the Countess club because they're building a character, right, It's a part of who I am. For sure, I am a countess. I speak several languages. I have two kids from marriage. Do you know the history of deviceps?
Speaker 1: Now, I believe that's your family. They created the sus Canal.
Speaker 2: That's right, which is the only man in the world that parted two sees, Suez and Panama. Right, it's incredible, Right, and then guess what he was so important in France that he was given the task of giving this statue of liberty to America. So if you go to a statue of the Red, which New Yorkers don't do, I've never been there. I've been there. But if you go, there's Della steps everywhere. I mean I didn't. I didn't get the title from a cracker Jack's box. It's part of my history, and I'm very proud of that history. And I have two children from that history. So in my son's account, by the way, So if you're single, I might have took you up high and hot r on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Set me up and Celia just petehst eat. Thanks a lot, Thanks a lot. We've messed the studio.
Speaker 3: Before you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Mary f kill Ish unless we played the game with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's do it doing color photos.
Speaker 3: Stepping it up for the contest.
Speaker 2: You should do that, pop up pictures images of the people that we because we play Mary f kill on my show.
Speaker 1: You should. We played here all the time. It's so fun.
Speaker 2: I love it. So we should pop up images and write that down, Roger, write down we have.
Speaker 3: Is what Tom sandabal hot right here?
Speaker 2: I cannot I like to play.
Speaker 3: So someone you already know, Harry Dubin.
Speaker 2: Okay, got you?
Speaker 3: Or Wilson?
Speaker 2: Who's that? Well, I'm definitely in the fun sound of all because he's hot and he's a cheater, so he's perfect for me. Is that m cougar Harry Duban? You know I'm going to kill him? Oh wow, So I guess I'm marrying that guy.
Speaker 1: She killed herr.
Speaker 2: Jesse seven. Hey Wes, we're gonna get married darling. All right.
Speaker 1: Last question for all the Bravo fans.
Speaker 2: Are you to at the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean you have? You have really hydrated yourself with all the drinks here.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that I had to hydrate today.
Speaker 1: When it comes to Bravo Con twenty twenty five, are you going to be there? Do you have plans to be there?
Speaker 2: Listen? You know I crossed that bridge. When I crossed the bridge, you know, yes, why wouldn't I.
Speaker 1: Not be Okay? I think people are gonna be very bad about I went.
Speaker 2: You know this last year? Was this year or last year? Yeah? In Vegas was so much fun. I want to go to the sphere and see the Eagles. Digit is my favorite bath I hope too, and I hope they do it again in Vegas because it was a great time. Really good.
Speaker 1: You're a great time, I am. This has been probably one of the most fun interviews that we've had on the podcast has some really fun and stuff, but I don't think I've ever seen someone's booths before in here.
Speaker 2: So girls, I could do this all day with me.
Speaker 1: Or thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're so welcome, and don't forget to tell people where to get their cabaret tickets. Tell them right now, Countess luand dot com.
Speaker 1: I'll counts dot com down. Yeah, I think you're gonna see three people keeping streaming things in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Thank you, God, thank you.
Speaker 1: You are the best.