Speaker 1: Right hour two Sean Hannity's show Toll Free this Friday. It is eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. We have focused a lot of our attention on the President and deporting illegal immigrants and secure in the border, and his efforts to get Congress now to get rid of the Biden Harris budget and get a budget in place that is going to be more sensible. We've focused so much on doge and waste fraud in an abuse, but now the President also is turning his attention in major ways to international issues, things that he campaigned heavily on, and that is ending war in Europe and ending war in the Middle East. We saw the utter barbarity on display, one of the saddest things I've ever saw, and the sickening, disgusting, repulsive spectacle of this handover yesterday of the remains of two toddlers, their mother and another hostage, and the actions of hamas you know, no dignified transfer of the remains of innocent people just slaughtered for no good reason at all. They staged this twisted parade of coffins in a cemetery before the crowd cheering, you know, of the cheering civilians, you know, And this is why Gaza will be demilitarized by the end of this Prime Minister Netanyahu in this case, he's going to settle the score.
Speaker 2: It's coming, you know.
Speaker 1: At we're outrage that these Hamas monsters. The voice of our dead, one dead ones blood cries out to us from the ground. It requires us to settle accounts with the depraved murderers, and we will settle the score with them. And he quoted Psalm ninety four, Oh God of vengeance, Oh Lord, Oh God, show vengeance, and the Israeli Defense Minister echoed that outrage, said that Hamas will pay for what they have done. Amas subducted, Hamas murdered, Hamas will be destroyed. But there's got to be a resolution and has got to be permanent. Now the Ukraine situation is also gotten way out of control. And I'm gonna be honest, you know, Yes, Putin is a murdering dictator, thug.
Speaker 2: I've never said anything different.
Speaker 1: He had his territorial ambitions and he starts building up troops along the border.
Speaker 2: It's going to be what the three year anniversary. I believe in on Monday.
Speaker 1: Now, part of the negotiations have been okay, Well, the US spent nearly two hundred billion plus dollars, you know, because of Joe Biden, just get candying money over left and right. It became a proxy war between the US and Russia. And it all could have been both these conflicts, I believe would have been stopped. And one of the questions that came up that that President Trump said that they agreed to was his mineral deal that would pay back the American taxpayers all the hundreds of billions of dollars that they gave for this conflict. Zelenski apparently, according to Trump, agreed at the time that they had a deal and now has pulled back on it. That's where some of this hostilities is coming from.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a complicated mess. Rebecca Koffler is with US. He's with the Strategic Military Intelligence an analyst and wrote the book Putin's Playbook and served as a senior official in the Defense Intelligence Agency and work with the CIA's National Clandestine Services. And Cliff May is the founder and president of the Foundation for Defensive Democracies.
Speaker 2: Welcome both of.
Speaker 3: You, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: John, Neither one.
Speaker 1: Is an easy fix, but I think in both cases, I think there there is a way to thread a needle. I don't have all the answers, Rebecca, but I would imagine in Europe it's going to be exactly what I said, and that's going to be no NATO number one, number two. There's probably going to be some mineral deal with America that would probably result in some defense agreement, and likely you know, the Dombos region, I would imagine would be Russia's.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, this is the only solution, Sean. President Trump is doing the right thing. There was absolutely no path for victory from Ukraine from the very beginning. It was mathematically impossible, and I was talking about it for three years. Why is that? It's because from the combat potential standpoint, which is calculated as a combination of weapons, systems, military forces, the ability of the multi industrial complex to scale up to produce the necessary amount of armaments to win the war. In defense economics, Russia outweighs Ukraine massively, and they also have three times more people to throw into Pudent's meat grinder, and Europeans never wanted to provide for their own security, So this is why they decided to throw Ukraine and Ukrainians as human shields to protect themselves from Pudince. Well, President Trump wants to stop the killing of Ukrainians, He wants to stop the bloodshed, and he wants to stop the bleeding of US cash and our own armaments because we have depleted our weapons by giving it to Ukraine too dangerous levels is going to take from five to eighteen years, depending on the weapon systems, to replenish it. And that's the only solution is to bring peace to Ukraine. And President Trump is the only one who is capable of doing it. Agree with him.
Speaker 3: Look, my take is the power and I would love to see Putin, who, as you suggest it and is an outlaw, is a war criminal, is a thug, is an aggressor trying to restore the Russian Empire by pulling Ukraine back into it. Who took two provinces from Georgia, Who's made a vassal state out of Belarus. I'd love to see him defeated. It's not in the cards. I understand that I wrote a column earlier this week though Washington Times, and I said, what is possible? This was before the spat between Zelenski and Trump, and I said, look, there are goals that President Trump has set out, and they're good ones, and they're very simple. Just here's what would happened. Is that you would end Russia's war against Ukraine. You would establish an economic partnership between Ukraine and the US, and that would be based on an untapped natural resource, rare earths, and you'd help Ukraine build it. The terror capacity is lacked three years ago, and that would be a reasonable outcome. By the way, if Ukraine is sending rare earths to the US, that means Ukraine is not under the jackboot of the Russians and sending rare earths to China. That's a good outcome. Is it the best outcome? No, but it's a good outcome.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the only outcome based on the mess that that Donald Trump inherited here. I mean, now there's the little little signs that we're seeing here the US. I don't know, maybe just accidental timing. I don't think anything's accidental. But our military successfully launched in unarmed icbm Vandenberg Space for space out in California, about one hundred and fifty miles from Los Angeles, I don't think that was an accident. I don't think it was an accident, Rebecca, that bunker buster bombs arrived in Israel. Since Donald Trump has become president, I think that's a wink and a nod that once, once these hostages and these bodies are recovered, I think the handcuffs are off, and I think there's going to be hell to pay for hamas his ballah and for Iran.
Speaker 4: President President Trump is doing right now. He is signaling that our strategian deterrence doctrine is at play here. The reason why Putin invaded Ukraine in the first place is because he knew that he boxed us in with that nuclear escalated to de escalate, and President Biden was not capable of providing the right amount of weaponry to Ukraine in order to win the war because Putin present tactical nukes, while President Trump likes to win the right way. The art of the deal for President Trump is to win without fighting. How do you do that? The ancient Chinese motory strategist San Zoo rose in his seminal to the Other Wars, to win one hundred victories and one hundred battles is not the supreme excellence. The supreme excellence is to subdue the enemy, to break his resistance without fighting. Prisident Trump does not want to fight the stupidest way. He wants to fight the right way. And by telegraphing that we have the capability, whether it's ICBMs or whether it's building the ballistic medical defense shield over the United States, that by the way, right now doesn't fully protect the US. He is signaling through the adversary not only we are protecting ourselves and our ally, we also are capable or it's twixting the incalculable damage on you, whether it's the the Ayatollahs, whether it's the rocket land or Hamas he uh. And they understand when Trump says something, he means business. But words don't count by themselves. So that's why when when Biden called Putin the kill or this and that Putin knew that, uh, that Biden does not have the kahonas and we didn't we have the actual fully operational piece of bullet to fight a nuclear.
Speaker 5: War with Russia.
Speaker 4: Well that is all going to change because Trump is going to back up his words with full combat capability that if Joan fails, we can fight and actually wins this war.
Speaker 3: A couple of things. One is it's important to remember that Putin is right now in a no limits partnership with Shijing thing in Beijing, and he has a military economic relationship as well with the Jihadis in Tehran, with Tehran's sending various drones and missiles to Russia to use against the Ukrainians. Putin also has a relationship that it's very close getting ever closer with Kim Jong un in North Korea. Kim John's been sending munitions and sending Korean soldiers known mostly to die as cannon fodder in Kurse, which is a region of Russia where the Ukrainians have invaded and taken over so they can trade it later. This is the kind of access of Aggressorsi. There are those who think, oh, we can make prudent into our friends, let's do another reset of our relationship the way Obama did. I think that's total, total fiction. So the way this works out is you can think of South Korea after.
Speaker 5: The Korean War.
Speaker 3: South Korea is chronically threatened by North Korea, but not emitively threatened because it's an ally of the United States. Or another example is Finland. In nineteen thirty nine, the Soviet Union tried to invaded Finland, tried to pull it into the Soviet Empire. The Finns were very courageous, like the Ukrainians are. They fought. How did it end? They lost eleven percent of their territory, but they retained their independence and guess what two years ago they joined NATO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really did.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come back talking more about how we get on peace in Europe and the Middle East with Rebecca Kafler and Cliff May more, and then we'll get to your call. This Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. I would continue now talking about the possibilities of peace in Europe and the Middle East with Rebecca Kappler and Cliff May.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 4: Rebecca, Well, I think President Trump is going to resolve the situation with the access that Cliff correctly pointed out, the evil access of Russia China on in North Korea. How is that the Russians and the Chinese are actually not strategic partners the way that they are trying to present it. To the world they are they're actually opponents and even adversaries. The chief of Russian General Staff in two thousand and nine, the previous one, Makata actually stated the quiet part of loud. The Russians never stayed publicly, but we know this from our intelligence announces. So Makatoff said that China is actually Russian security threat number two, following the United States and Mail. And why is that. It's because they have Russian China and an extremely long border in the Far East, and the Chinese have been incrementally encroaching upon that border by economically trying to integrate that part into China, and then the the Russian, the Chinese marrying, the Russian intermarrying. So uh, this is why exactly Putin developed that tactical nuclearic capability is to deter China. Well, President Trump is going to split up that alliance, and the Chinese already bothered by the recent phone call that was not Trump held with Putin. Why is that because there's sensing that Trump is actually onto them. And there's a reason also why Trump held the first meeting. Uh, and reards, you know, between the Ussian team and the American team, just pick the negotiations on Ukraine because he wants to unleash the energy dominance that actually, uh you know, when Biting canceled Keystone, right, he inadvertently or maybe purposefully, I don't know, finance police war machine because the supply of world jobs and the police revenues energy rating is jacked up. So Trump wants to change all that. He wants to have Saudis and outside. So Trump is actually playing a multi dimensional chess game and couldn't understands that, and he is actually frightened by that. So slowly but surely Trump is going to dismantle just like he's dismantling the deep state here in America. He's going to dismantle that access of evil of Russia, China, Rocketman and the Iotola.
Speaker 1: We talk forever, but it's certainly, you know, worthwhile if we can get this done, and it's going to be better for the world, and we've got to we got to think out of the box. And just like with Congress, they're not going to get everything they want. Rebecca Koffler, thank you, Cliffmate, thank you. We appreciate both of you. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. So the radicalism and the insanity of the left continues. I played this earlier in the week. Let me play it again. It's Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett and oh, she's against giving those savings back to Americans. Five thousand dollars is nothing. And I'm sitting there thinking, well, from four years ago, Americans are paying on average twelve to thirteen thousand dollars more for the same items when you include energy as well. And it's like, what are you talking about. Fifty five percent of the country if they if they have a one thousand dollars unexpense expected emergency expense, they're in trouble. That just came out a couple of weeks ago. I mean, that is that. That's a dire economic news. I know what it's like. I've been there. It's not fun. And this is but this is the modern extreme, radical left wing mindset.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Now, President Trump says he likes the idea of giving some of the savings from DOGE back to Americans as kind of a dividend. Would you support that?
Speaker 6: Listen, He's just telling a lie right now. What they're going to do is say, hey, we want to give you a refund, but Congress won't let us because they already know that there's just no money for that. So no, we are not in the business of giving out money. And honestly, I don't know what five thousand dollars will do for you if you are unable to find a job, because I am telling people we are headed towards the recession.
Speaker 1: What were you telling people during the Harris Biden years? Well are you telling them then? Anyway, it's pretty unbelievable. Now she said other dumb things this week, Let's go to her actually claiming people who typically vote Republican are less educated and no want to read and enlighten themselves on the fat let me, let me, let me, let me, let me tell you something. This is outrageous because this is like Tom Hanks on Saturday Night Live in that fiftieth anniversary show, almost supporter, and I'm not going to shake an ara for good Americans. And I mean, that's what they think of us, because that's not who we are, and they want to create caricatures, but they really you know, she's she's out there claiming that, you know, people who typically vote Republican are I'm very smart.
Speaker 6: Listen, when you look at who's voting for who the less educated folks. And when I say educated, I'm not even talking about formal education. I'm talking about people that literally don't want to read and enlighten themselves on facts. Those are the people that typically vote for the Republicans. And it's one of the reasons that we have to stop writing in theses as Democrats, right Like, we want to give you every single little detail that we can find so that you can have all the information. But the reality is that the average person that is going out there and voting, they're not paying attention to that.
Speaker 2: No, this is what happened on Saturday Night Live with Tom Hanks.
Speaker 7: If more folks weren't to church, we wouldn't be in this mess we're in now.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, Doug. I'd like to shake your hand, sir. Here we go. No, no, oh no, no, just a handshake. Ye, You're welcome at Black jeff Gey Time.
Speaker 7: Thank you, my mind by brother, and maybe I'll start a show for you.
Speaker 5: To come on and we'll call it what Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: No, we don't need it.
Speaker 5: We don't need it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it. Here's more, Jasmine Crockett. I'm rooting for Canada and Mexico. They're the one streak speaking truth to power, rooting against your own country.
Speaker 2: Really, listen, the.
Speaker 6: Fact that I'm rooting for Canada and I'm rooting for Mexico a lot is really wild. But they are really the ones that are speaking truth to power right now. They can see what it is, and they were like, we are not messing with this crazy regime from mary A Lago and basically calling them thugs.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 6: But I'm like, y'all knew who he was when ya hefted him, So don't at surprise.
Speaker 1: No, so don't like surprise. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Long Island, New York. Gene is there, Geene?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: How's my old stomping grounds? Anyone there? Miss me? Hopefully? A few people?
Speaker 5: Yes I should, Yeah, we really do. We miss you. If I was a little younger, I'll move down there also, But I'm eighty, so you know my children are up here.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what my accountants used to say to me for years and years, and I'd look at him like we'd have an annual meeting. And they'd be like, all right, whatever you do, don't die in New York. And I'd look at him like, what, Okay, I'll have a conversation with God. Let me call up God and say, God, please make it so I don't die in New York or as a New York resident, which I am not any longer, so it's not an issue anymore. But I'll tell you it's you'd like the weather down in South Florida.
Speaker 5: Yes, they do. Sometimes I visit my friends that they live in near Miami, so sometimes I go down there. But the reason I want I had to call you is you've been coming into my living room since the Hannity and Home Days. We've been watching you for so many years and you've thank you and I love your shows that I enjoyed the interview that did with Trump at Musk. You really humanized Musk. You know, here's a billionaire. How many times do we get to see a billionaire really come down to your own level and tell you what he's going to be doing with a sincere heart. I mean, I truly truly appreciated that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Litten, listen, it was my pleasure. You give me the ability to do that thank you for your support over these many years. I love what I do and it's only because of people like you, and I want that that was my goal. I wanted to get to know him. I am frankly disgusted that a man of such incredible accomplishment, that has done so much good in his life and continues to do it is just viciously, you know, in this repulsive, vile way, demonize, smear and slandered, and it's like that, that's not who this guy is, and they don't want to tell the story of who he is and they're not going to so having had the opportunity I did, and this is why I try to make this show different than other shows out there. And I would argue partly that's one of the reasons we've had any success is that we do things other people don't don't do, won't do, and if they did do it, they'd sit there arguing over who was in charge, and you know, conflict, conflict, conflict. Then they waste all their time and you learn nothing about who Elon Musk was. That I did ask those questions, but that was not my main focus of interest, to be very honest personally, and nor do. I think it was what the audience wanted to hear.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much. You know I met you twenty years ago, close to twenty years ago at a fun ring with Joe Felman. He was running for your district, and I took them. Yeah, my wife and I, Joe and you, and I want them to send it to you and get a signature or take a picture of it tax it to you.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll make that happen. We're gonna put you on hold and they'll get the picture to me. I'll sign it, and I'll do it with pleasure to have them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have.
Speaker 5: One thing for a new for a new segment for you or a new show, that you would take the tour of the White House. I would love to see you do that for and Millennia.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think that's a really cool idea. I know what I think. I give me time. I know the President's really busy and uh, but I think that's a really cool idea. I have done it in the past, but not that is exhaustively or extensively. He's given me a tour personally, and it's an amazing experience. You remember when the hostage got back. He said, like three times, I'm gonna if you want to see the Lincoln better, it's pretty cool and it is cool and uh and and just being in that Oval offices, it's a very special place. And I'm glad he's the guy that's there. I'm not gonna lie on many sleepless lights leading into this election, and I am sleeping better. I can report anyway, my friend, Thank you all right, quick break right back, and more of your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. If you look, I always tell everyone, pay your toxes. Just pay them because the IRS they're going to catch up with you. And if you get a letter from the IRS or you're expecting one, that could be very stressful. And the IRS now have ramped up collections under Harris and Biden, and they're going after every penny they can get. But you don't want to negotiate with the IRS on your own. You don't have to face this alone. You can call our friends at Rush Tax Resolution now eight seven seven five five four Rush. You mentioned my name and immediately they will give you a free IRS transcript investigation. That's a five hundred dollars value absolutely free. Now remember, the IRS can free your bank account, garners your paycheck, and even revoke your passport. And if you're a bu business owner and if you o payroll taxes, they can actually shut down your business and go after you personally. Rush Tax this is what they do. They specialize in fighting back against the IRS, and they're experts. Will do the negotiating for you and find the best possible resolution. Now here's the best part. They will only take your case if they know that they can win any like that. Don't hire the wrong firm, don't make things worse, don't do it on your own. We trust Rush Tax Resolution Call now eight seven seven five five four Rush eight seven seven five five four Rush, or just go to their website Rush Tax Resolution one word dot com.
Speaker 7: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean our number, Eric is in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Hey Eric, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey? Sean, thank you so much for all you're doing. We sure appreciate it. Here in Wisconsin and we tried to help out this election cycle.
Speaker 2: So well, you helped out big time.
Speaker 1: You did, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, all of you helped.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just wish we could have got Tammy Baldwin out of there, but it didn't work out too well.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, well he came close.
Speaker 1: I mean, unfortunately, you know, you don't win every every game you play.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, but hey, I just awesome stuff that dog is doing with the mosque, and I sure appreciated it out here as what kind of farmers and taxpayers and all that good stuff. But one thing I'm concerned about Sean a little bit, and I'm concerned that liberal media might run with this is one of our tenants. Just recently he got laid off from the USDA and he's stabled that multiple deployments overseas, and yeah, the guy is without a job now, and I'm just afraid that, you know, stuff like this is going to get out there. And I know you've got a soft spot for military and police and ems and all those guys, and just a little concerning that we don't let these guys you know, fall off the wagon here and get neglected because they've done so much for our country.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't like to see anybody in a position where they're going to lose their job. In the case of us AID, and obviously your friend, I'm sure is not a part of this, but there was, you know, tens and tens and tens of billions of dollars just thrown down the drain and stolen from the American people and our children and grandchildren. It's just unfortunate, and he were for them. With that said, there are going to be a lot of job openings. A lot of people, for example, retired and took the early retirement and pay out, and then there's there there's going to be jobs hopefully created in the energy sector when we blow that out, which I believe the President is going to do as quickly as possible, and other opportunities. You know, we all have to think of the what if if you lose your job. Everybody has to have that in the back of their head. My entire career, I assumed I'd be fired any day.
Speaker 2: And with that, you know.
Speaker 1: But but smart, innovative, hard working people will always be in demand, always, and it sounds like that I'm describing your friend, and I would just urge that person do not get discouraged. And I would I don't know if he's getting the buy out or not getting the buy I'm not sure he is. That would mean he is until October one, he's gonna we will get paid until then. That gives him time, and that gives him time, you know, to find, you know, a job that he's gonna you know, thrive in and be successful at and be happy and secure again. And however, to continue to spend tens of billions of dollars on wokeism, transgenderism, DEI and the Green New Deal abroad as the country veers off into bankruptcies is not an alternative.
Speaker 2: It's not an option for us.
Speaker 1: And he can't do this to the American taxpayer either, And he's just he's just caught up in that. Unfortunately for him, there are there are good people that are going to be you know, hurt because the people that have done this to the country have put them in vulnerable positions. It's really not Donald Trump to put them in the vulnerable position. It's the people that wasted all this money that that put them in the vulnerable position in my mind.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree, it's just it's tough to see and especially for veterans that have done so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, but but there there will be other opportunities that are now going to emerge in a new economy. And you know, make sure that he makes available to him that I would have, you know, go and get that government pay out till October one. That buys him time. And you know what I say to people that are out of work all the time. I say, you get up every day early in the morning, and you work the same way you would work at a job. And your job that day is to find your next job. That's your work that day. And there's not anybody that I and maybe you don't get the one you want in the beginning, but there's nobody that I know that can't find a job at least temporarily to get him over the hump, you know, pay their rent, pay their car payment, get the until they get the job that they really do like and the one that they're most suited for. But you have to you have to have that mindset. You can't just sit home and you know, maybe take a couple of days after that you got to get you got to start working at finding work, and I'd recommend that, but I'm sure with his military background and discipline, he already knows that. I'm not telling him anything he wouldn't know. But yeah, I definitely feel for some people that were caught up in in all of this that didn't we're doing nothing wrong except the jobs they were hired to do. Uh eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, Hey, Sean Hannity here, you might think that using your gun and self defense would be a tough situation, right, but defending your actions in today's justice system, good luck with that. Look at Daniel Penny. Now that's where your nightmare can begin. We were living in a time where there are many governments and ags they don't even believe in self defense, and you've got to protect yourself and your family. That's why I've been a proud member of the USCCA for over nine years, and with the us CCA, I know that when God forbid, I'm defending my family. I hope it happens to nobody, but we know it does happen that I'm not going to be standing alone. I want to encourage you to protect your family and your freedoms and join the over eight hundred thousand responsible, safe gun owners like me that trust the USCCA to have their back. Just text my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two two two. You can learn more about how membership works and safeguard your family and protect your rights. Just text my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two two two eight seven to to two, and trust me, you'll be glad you did