Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program, Linda, are you getting the same calls as I am? Tell Sean to tell the president to this, this, this, this, this and this. You can you get a lot of that feedback?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get.
Speaker 3: I get a lot of people that want something passed along and from all types of people.
Speaker 1: Pass it along. Tell tell the president. I think the debate is going to be fine, but you know, look at look at what the president's up against as a study came out today by uh the Media Research Center, and how the coverage and this is moderated by by ABC and David Muir. And I don't know who the other person is. By the way, this is ABC Disney. Just for the record, this is the one scheduled debate. It's tomorrow, will be in Philadelphia. That means it's cheese Steak Day. I know who it is. It's Lindsay Davis, who I don't really know. And David Muir, the host of World News Tonight. Now this whole ABC Disney. They hate Donald Trump. And I've been telling you this and it's the same network as CEO Bob Eiger calls, you know, Clinton aide Georgie Stephanopoulos, an unbiased journalist, and you know, the fact is he's anything. But we'll get to him later in the program today. And he's been a devout Democrat his entire career and they call him a journalist. He's not. He's a liberal, hacked talk show host. And this study today, the MRC analyzed one hundred campaign stories that aired on ABC News World News Tonight from the day that Harris entered the race July twenty first through September the sixth, it is now what September the ninth, until three days ago, and their analysis found twenty five clearly positive statements about Harris from reporters, voters, and other non partisan sources. Zero negative statements, not one, which computes to a pretty gravity defying, to use their words, one hundred percent positive spin score for Kamala Harris. Now, as for Donald Trump, their analysis found five clearly positive statements versus sixty six negative statements for a seven percent positive spin score. So it's one hundred percent positive for Kamala ninety three negative for Donald Trump and then for good measure, you know, in terms of the horse race. Viewers of World News Tonight certainly heard negative comments about Harris during the past six and a half weeks, but they were all from Donald Trump, his campaign team, other Republicans, commentators that are willing to tell the truth, not most of the state run media mob, and never from reporters and nonpartisan sources. That's why this fake news CNN sixteen and a half twenty sixteen, a twenty nine second interview O Kamala was such a disaster, and it's such a disservice to the American people. And anyway, if you look at the spin scores, it's it's just terrible. But it's all predictable, and you know, and I would expect this is what you're going to see. It's gonna be three on one tomorrow, you know. I just you gotta wonder at ABC Disney. And it was funny because I saw that Jimmy Fallon's shows got cut back a day because they can't afford these late night shows that are doing so poorly in the ratings, and they're doing poorly because they have alienated half the country and Jimmy Kimmel is out there saying that the end of late night comedy is inevitable. Now he's now set it for a second or third time. And the question is, you know, for ABC Disney CEO Bob iger And is soon to be successor or a parent or a parent is are you going to allow you network to be a news organization or are you going to forever tarnish your reputation as being a network with extreme radical left wing bias, which it appears you've been willing to do. And Iigerzera Parrin is apparently a huge Biden supporter. Now, keep in mind to approximately zero Trump supporters are currently employed by the channel. I think Right's previous is the only one that I can think of. I think he's on ABC. But anyway, if you start with something, you know simple with Kamala Harris, it is this is what Trump is now up against. He's also up against something else. Now, remember there are two big bills that Kamala Harris co sponsored in the US Senate. One was government run healthcare, universal healthcare, Medicare for All they called it. That would eliminate private health insurance. And it was co sponsored with Bernie Sanders. The other big bill she sponsored in the US Senate, again co sponsored with Bernie's Sanders, was the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal, which would be the end of capitalism as we know it. And here is here is Bernie Sanders this weekend. Listen to him, stay in the obvious part out loud. Listen.
Speaker 4: You have described Vice President Kamala Harris as a progressive. She has previously supported medicare for all, now she does not. She's previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These Senator are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals. I think she's trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election. I think that there is something wrong personally when we are the only major country on Earth not to guarantee healthcare all of our people, despite spending twice as much for capital. That is why I support medicare for all.
Speaker 6: She does not.
Speaker 5: She has another approach toward moving toward universal healthcare.
Speaker 1: He co sponsored it with him. What is he talking about. But he did say the quiet part out loud, trying to be pragmatic to win the election. In other words, she's lying. Now. I don't know. Maybe ABC Disney, maybe they're just gonna follow, you know, if you want to know why these late night shows are all failing, and that would be Kimmel included on ABC Disney, that would be fallent on NBC, that would be called beaar on CBS. And the one that's kicking ass in late night is Greg Guttfeldt because he's funny and he goes after everybody. He has a more conservative leaning, but if something's funny, he's gonna play it and he doesn't even care. And that's what makes him successful. That's what made Leno and Letterman back in the day successful, That's what made Johnny Carson successful. But if ABC Disney has nothing but contempt for conservatives, and we'll see tomorrow night, and I guess is that they're going to continue to do what they have been doing, and they're going to be abusively biased. If they were, if they were going to be fair, they would point out a lot of the obvious positions of Kamala Harrison. I'll play a lot of it in a minute. I mean, she has no restrictions on abortion, supports a mandatory gun buyback. She said, no border wall again in her own words, he said she will decriminalize the illegal immigration. He's on record saying she will offer free housing, healthcare, education, two illegal immigrants or running. Maybe supports legal drivers' licenses in Minnesota and as well as free college education. He supports reparations be up until recently, again, there's been a lot of flipping and flopping on all of this, but putting aside her in her own words, fanning plastic straws, reducing red meat consumption again. Sponsored the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal that is the end of capitalism that she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders. She said she would eliminate the filibuster to do it. She would eliminate all private health insurance, government health care for all, again sponsored with Bernie. He said about the high cost of energy, she called it the cost of democracy. He said, in her own words, we've got to have the courage not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien These are all questions that Bob iger and if I had his personal text, I would send him Tamala in her own words, but I doubt he'd care, which means that would tell me that he doesn't care about conservatives. I guess going to his theme parks or patronizing and buying anything Disney. And as Disney continues to go woke, and if they continue to be this radicalized left, then I can see conservatives pre certainly, I for one, I'll speak for myself. I have no interest in anything Disney, none at all. But if this doesn't come up during the debate, it will be an epic failure, and I'm anticipating that's what Trump will face tomorrow. I think Kamala will be well rehearsed. I think, you know, she'd been holed up in hotel room after a hotel room for days and days and days on it. She's probably gonna be over rehearsed, and it's not the way to prepare for a debate. Had she been doing interviews like a normal candidate. Tomorrow will be fifty days no press conference, and one interview for sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds. You know, she said day one, I'm gonna fly fight inflation and immigration. Day one was January twenty at twenty twenty one, what do you mean on day one? And then for three years she lied about inflation that it was transitory, lied about immigrations that it was the border was secure, and said, well, well you haven't been to the border, called out by Lester Holt, Well, I haven't been to Europe either. He's now on record saying she will raise the corporate taxesusiness taxes, put in a wealth tax and a state tax, capital gains taxes to unprecedented rates that will destroy investment in this country. Even Mark Cuban recognizes that unrealized capital gains that would be a depression for this country. We have new information they will warn not to pull out of Afghanistan today, a big expos a that has come out out of Congress. And she braggs she's the last person in the room comfortable with the decision, even though thirteen Americans are dead. How many Americans have been killed by Harris Biden illegal immigrants, dozens and dozens, you know, we have dozens of other Americans that have been raped. We had dozens and dozens murdered. We have known terrorists in this country, hundreds of them. They won't they are withholding the information from the countries we know they're from, but they don't even know where they are. She's on records in her own words saying she supports the defund dismantling and reimagining ice, defund dismantling, reimagining the police. He's never been questioned about her tweet for the Minnesota bail fund four days after a police precinct was burned to the ground, and in the middle of the six hundred riots that took place in the Summer of Love in twenty twenty, going on Stephen Colbert's show, saying, they're not going to stop rioting. They shouldn't stop rioting. We're not going to stop rioting. He wants young people to vote for her, but she says eighteen to twenty four year olds are stupid again. Abolishing the filibuster to pass the Green New Deal. Oh, that's the end of American capitalism forever, all of it. You know, we call it Bidenomics, and we're really proud of it. He's still proud of it. He's told Americans to stay woke. She thinks it's fantastic that AOC's New Green Deal proposal and even discussions of a seventy to eighty percent tax rate. She said she'd never depoort the illegals. He bragged about getting re assignment surgeries for convicted criminals and prisoners for crying out loud, why would we? Why would we ever do that? I mean, all of that is insane, all of it, every bit of it is insane. But this is where she stands. I'll tell you one other thing that I think is pretty critical here. And we do have a lot of good polls out today, and Harris said she wants to demilitarize schools and take police officers out of school. Why would you? Why would you ever want that? But Bernie Sanders saying, you know what, the truth and the and the quiet part out loud. You know, she's only saying these things and changing her positions to win the election and being pragmatic. He hasn't changed her position. A running mate is no better. Donald Trump builds a twenty five foot wall, it'll He'll open up a thirty foot ladder company to help you illegals get over the wall. Legal drivers' licenses for illegal immigrants, free college for illegal immigrants, feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms, gender affirming care, no parental consent, no National Guard during the rioting, and the family is opening up the windows to their family home so they can smell burning rubber during the rioting that was taking place, rather than calling the National Guard. And by the way, do you think this gender affirming care is not a big deal. It's a huge deal. By the way, what Massachusetts welfare recipients are now spending their ebt on tropical vacations the Hawaii and other places, and Alaska and Florida and California. What a great way to spend taxpayer dollars. A mother in California lost her daughter to the foster care system in twenty sixteen after she wouldn't support a then fourteen year old girl identifying as a boy. I lost my husband, but this was worse than losing my husband, because I had my rights as a parent taken away. Like I've read that, I'm like, you gotta be kidding. By the way, that's Tim Wallas's position. And what is ABC Disney going to allow tomorrow? Because I guarantee you Bob Biger is going to hear about me criticizing him because he's allowed his network, his news organization, to become an extension of the Democratic Party, and if that is on display tomorrow, that is a middle finger to the face of everybody the rest of the country. The fifty percent of the country that patronize his theme parks and make Disney and have made Disney over the years a pretty wealthy company and successful company doesn't look like it lately. Their stock is in the absolute you know, it's a bottom feeder at this point. And I think Americans, you know what, I'm just guessing. I don't know, and I don't call for boycotts, but I'm just guessing they're not gonna like it. And I think that is a risk that they're running tomorrow. Eight nine four one Shawn is a number. We're going to play a lot of Kamala and are extremism so Americans can really understand it, and this should be on display tomorrow. We'll tell ABC how to do their job. And it really is startling to actually see the analysis of the Media Research Center ABC Disney one hundred percent positive coverage Kamala, ninety three percent negative coverage for Donald Trump. And they're they're the ones that are running this debate. I'll do their job. We have them in their own words, Kamala Harris and Tim Walls, and they've never answered these questions. Donald Trump has answered any question.
Speaker 7: That's next, Ladies and gentlemen, we like to take a second to hear the immortal Bob Grant's thoughts about the world today.
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies and gentlemen, is sick and it's getting sicker.
Speaker 6: Now I'll back to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four, one Shawn a number. If you want to be a part of the program. Suffering under the Harris Biden economy and the inflation and the high cost of everything. One way you can save money not sacrifice service is with my cell phone company, Pure Talk. They have the same exact cell towers as AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile, the same five G network as the big carriers. You get the same exact service and you pay about half. Average families saved close to one thousand dollars a year. They have better plans than the big carriers. Twenty five bucks a month. You get unlimited talk, unlimited text, You're gonna get five gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming in fifty countries, and you're like, well, what is five gigs a day to meet? Most people don't know you can browse the internet every month for one hundred and thirty five hour, stream a thousand songs, or watch ten hours of video. How much time do you really want to spend on your phone? Anyway? Stop overpaying, get the exact same service. The switch is simple, fast and easy. You dial pound two fifty, you say the keyword save now. Do it now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. No contract assign no activation fee, you keep your phone, You keep your phone number, pound two to fifty keywords save now for the exact same service for half off from Pure Talk. By the way, we'll get into the polls with our posters at the top of the hour. Nate Silver, founder of five point thirty eight, now has Donald Trump defeating Kamala Harris with a larger share of the Electoral College votes that he won in twenty sixteen against Hillary Clinton. I think it's too early. I think everybody better assume that this race is going to be decided by maybe you know, thirty forty fifty thousand votes, maybe more, but not much more. And you have to assume your vote matters that much, especially if you're in Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, if you're in Michigan, if you're in Wisconsin, if you are in Aras, if you're in Nevada, if you are in New Mexico, and then if you want to add a couple of more states, Virginia and New Hampshire and maybe Minnesota, who knows for kising giggles. Over the weekend, Alan Dershwitz the announced he was leaving the Democratic Party, saying the party's anti Semitic wing is now so large he can't take it anymore. And this is on the heels of this California Democrat state Representative Gloria Romero announcing she's ditching the Democratic Party, noting that it is not the Democratic Party she had once champion. And this is where ABC Disney Tomorrow, with all of their bias in this election up to this point, according to this MRC analysis, has a challenge. Tamala Harris does not support restrictions on abortion. Why not? Here's her dodging the question numerous times.
Speaker 8: What is it that you believe, I mean, what week of pregnancy should abortion access be cut off?
Speaker 2: We need to restore the protections of Roe versus Weight, which we're not trying to do something new. From day one, the President has been clear, I have been clear. We need to put back the protections that are in Roe v. Wade into law. Since the Supreme Court took it. Congress has the power and ability to pass legislation to put those protections back in law, and Joe Biden will sign that bill.
Speaker 6: So the need to be more precise. I am being precise.
Speaker 2: We need to put into law the protections of Roe versus Weight, and that is about going back to where we were before the Dobs decision.
Speaker 8: Out in New Mexico, for example, the governor there says it shouldn't be nailed down to a week because it should be a private matter between a woman and her doctor. There shouldn't be a precise number put on that. Is that what you believe as well?
Speaker 2: I believe that we should put the protections of Roe v.
Speaker 6: Wade into law.
Speaker 1: It's sort of like when I had Gavin Newsom and I was moderating, moderating the debate with Rond De Santis, I had to go back four times, do you support any restrictions on abortion? In month seven, eight, and nine, and finally the fourth time I got an answer. It should be between a patient, their doctor and their conscience, meaning no restrictions. Okay, just's if that's your view, but that's the view of Kamala Harris. She just won't say it. You know, this is now. You know, will Bob Eiger and the leaders at Disney are they going to insist that these these questions be asked considering they got this debate because I think that it is critical for the country that we have answers. When when Kamala Harris said she supports a mandatory gun buy back program, does she still stand by this?
Speaker 5: Listen, what would you do about the millions of specifically assault weapons that are already in circulation.
Speaker 2: What do you do about those? Well, there are approximately five million. To your point, Craig, we have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program.
Speaker 6: It's got to be smart. We got to do it the right way.
Speaker 1: Now she's our campaign is saying she doesn't support it. What is it? Tamala Harris said that Donald Trump's wall was a vanity project that he wanted to keep out terrorists that are going to invade the country. Meanwhile, eleven million unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants in the country. Many would terroritize hundreds of them, and we don't know where they are.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is a crisis of the president's on making to fulfill his quest to build a vanity project called the wall.
Speaker 6: This is irresponsible.
Speaker 2: It's a height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are rusts who are trying to invade the country.
Speaker 6: It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 1: He told Jake Tapper, She's not going to vote for a wall under any circumstances. Now, our campaign says she supports a wall.
Speaker 2: Would you be.
Speaker 3: Willing to vote for a bill, a compromised piece of legislation that includes money for the border wall that you called his medieval vanity project.
Speaker 6: Who was going to vote for? Well, I wouldn't say that in a bill.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it in the bill.
Speaker 3: Would you be willing to give to vote for some border security money, wall money, barrier money to give permanent protection to DACA children, DOCA, young people like Cecilia. Would you be willing to make that exchange.
Speaker 2: Let me be very clear, I'm not going to vote for a wall under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: And she says free healthcare and housing, of course included, an education included for illegal immigrants. Listen, is ABC Disney going to ask this?
Speaker 3: The bill also says, quote, every individual who is a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for healthcare services under this act. Not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident.
Speaker 6: So you support.
Speaker 3: Giving universal healthcare Medicare for all to people who are in this country illegally.
Speaker 6: Let me just be very clear about this.
Speaker 2: I am opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health.
Speaker 6: Period.
Speaker 1: So free housing, healthcare, education to illegals. He also said Kamala Harris that this bill that she sponsored, government run Healthcare for All that she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders, would eliminate all private health insurance. Is ABC Disney going to insist that they're a news organization and not ask this question?
Speaker 3: Listen, you support the Medicare for All bill, I think initially co sponsored by Senator Bernie Sanders. You're also a Cosponder on sponset. I believe it will totally eliminate private insurance. So for people out there who like their insurance, they don't.
Speaker 6: Get to keep it.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, the idea is that everyone gets access to medical care and you don't have to go through the process of going through an insurance company, having them give you approval, going through the paperwork, all of the delay that may require. Two of us has not had that situation where you've got to wait for approval and the doctor says, well, I don't know if your insurance company is going.
Speaker 6: To cover this. Let's eliminate all of that.
Speaker 1: Let's move on no private health insurance. Is that going to come up with ABC Disney in the debate tomorrow? She supports some form of reparations. Will this come up tomorrow on ABC Disney? We have that? Okay, apparently we are in the middle of a delay. We're looking for it.
Speaker 2: I think there has to be some form of reparations and we can discuss what that is.
Speaker 6: But look, we're looking at.
Speaker 2: More than two hundred years of slavery, We're looking at almost one hundred years of Jim crawl. We're looking at legalized segregation and and and in fact, segregation on so many levels that exist today based on race, and there has not been any kind of intervention.
Speaker 9: Duh.
Speaker 1: We were told last week she's now flipping and flopping and planning and flying on banning plastic straws. Is ABC Disney going to ask about the flip flop in her own stated position?
Speaker 9: Listen, leaders have to lead and draws are a big thing, right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you ban plastic straws? And I should?
Speaker 1: Yes, I want my plastic straw She also called for the elimination or reduction and consumption of red meat. Now, the other bill that she promised is the Green New Deal. This would destroy capitalism. This is a big issue, ninety three trillion dollars. He's praised AOC for this. She co sponsored this bill in the US Senate with Bernie Sanders, and she said she would get rid of the filibuster who passed the Green New Deal. Will ABC Disney be asking about this?
Speaker 2: So again, back to the United States Congress.
Speaker 6: Here's my point. If they fail to act.
Speaker 2: As President of the United States, I am prepared to get rid of the filibuster to pass a Green New Deal.
Speaker 1: Well, that's pretty extreme. He's never had to answer this question in fifty days. She's not done at press conference. Is ABC Disney going to do their job?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: Here's a cut of Harris telling Jake Tapper, you know she supports Medicare for all. We leslie, we played this and but let's play it again. This is a bill she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders, and moving on from the healthcare plan, I won't go play it again anyway. A twenty twenty two clip where she says, oh, the higher energy prices that you lost since Donald Trump left the White House, well, that is the high price to pay for democracy. Listen.
Speaker 10: Kevin Biden said that Americans will feel some pain for the sake of defending freedom and liberty, but there does seem to be no endgame in sight. How long should Americans expect? How long should we be bracing for this really sort of historic inflation and some unprecedented gas prices.
Speaker 2: So we are committed in everything we are doing. And yes, the President did say in the State of the Union, there is a price to pay for democracy.
Speaker 6: Got to stand with your friends.
Speaker 1: So you have to pay higher gas prices and energy prices, you know. And then of course the infamous we should have the courage not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien.
Speaker 11: You have the courage to object when they use that term radical.
Speaker 1: Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 11: AMATE the the greatest victims of terror.
Speaker 6: Also have the.
Speaker 1: Courage to reject that journey illegal alien. See the worst of criminal behavior.
Speaker 9: I have seen the.
Speaker 2: Worst of crime and undocumented immigrants is not a.
Speaker 1: Crinal, unbelievable, pretty radical. That is who she is. But she's not been called out on it. Will ABC Disney, with the opportunity of a lifetime, challenge her on any of this. She's now saying, show lower prices. I'm going to tackle inflation on Day one. Day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Listen, prices for everyday things like groceries are still too high.
Speaker 6: You know it, and I know it. You know when I was Attorney General.
Speaker 2: I went after price fixing schemes, and when I am president, it will be a day one priority to fight to bring down prices.
Speaker 11: I will take on big corporations that engage in a legal price gouging. I will take on corporate landlords that unfairly raise rents on working families. I will take on big pharma and cap the cost of prescription drugs for all Americans.
Speaker 1: Wow. He was the last person in the room for Biden's Afghanistan decision. And she's comfortable with the decision. Thirteen dead Americans, and we learned today through a congressional report they were warned not to do it.
Speaker 9: Listen, President Biden always said that he wants you to be the last person in the room, particularly for big decisions, just as he was for President Obama. He just made a really big decision Afghanistan. Yes, are you the last person in the room? Yes, and you feel comfortable? I do.
Speaker 6: And I'm going to add to that.
Speaker 2: This is a president who has an extraordinary amount.
Speaker 1: Of courage, really extraordinary. This is her talking about defunding the police and reimagining how we are creating public safety.
Speaker 6: Are you for defunding the police? How are you defining to fund the Talk to.
Speaker 12: Me about the defund the police movement, and what do you think is the most the first piece of legislation that should happen towards reforming the police.
Speaker 2: So at its essence, Andy, it really, I believe is about reimagining public safety and how we achieve it. You know, for far too long the status quote thinking has been to believe that by putting more police on the street, you're gonna have more safety.
Speaker 6: And that's just wrong. It's just that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: And then she goes on to say, you know, and we don't have time to play at all. But this is the challenge that a very abusively biased media on ABC Disney. Are they going to ask these questions. They're not going to stop. They shouldn't stop writing and tweeting out the bail fund that eighteen to twenty four year olds are stupid. Inflation is transitory, not so transitory. You know, the border's secure. We call it Bidenomics and we're proud of it, telling Americans to stay woke. And it goes on from there. Eight ninety four one sewn is our number. We'll get to the polls when we come back.