Speaker 1: First Day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Evan is on the phone today for our first dight follow up and he's getting ghosted by Ruby. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second day. But first, Evan, how long has it, Vinceince you heard from Ruby?
Speaker 3: It's been about four days?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's too bad. Yeah, have you hit her up a bunch in that time?
Speaker 3: I did try a couple of times. Yeah, I don't want to over do it, but reached out and definitely got nothing back.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you feel like that's weird, Like you feel like four days is a long time? Did not hear from her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're kind of hitting it off, so it is out of the ordinary.
Speaker 1: Well, tell us about your date.
Speaker 3: Well, Ruby and I went to rooftop Bar, and you know, I had the best view of the city. It was it was her idea. Actually it was super cool. You know, I can't really beat it. For our first days, this great great place, grabed drinks, shared a charcoterie board, and you know our conversation was just really easy, natural. The vibe was laid back and plenty of kind of flirty moments. She's hilarious, you know, We're making each other laugh the whole night, and they were just sparked, you know, the kind you can't bake. We ended up taking a walk after and because they were both a little buzzed, and before we said good night, there are a few kisses and yeah, you know, it's just a kind of date you never want to stop.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, why do you think you're hitting? Ghosted?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Honestly really confused. You know, we were texting NonStop for two days after so things are you know, they felt promising and then nothing, it just stopped.
Speaker 1: So wait, you went on the date and you ended up hearing from her after the date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after the date for about two days and then it stopped.
Speaker 2: Right, could be something you texted?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I mean I don't think it was. I did text her a pick of me, like in the bathroom with a towel on and the tease, like I thought it would be harmless.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that the last time you were from her?
Speaker 3: I believe so.
Speaker 1: Id sripp And if I got ghosted after that.
Speaker 3: She was teasing me about having abs, so I just decided to show her. You know, I don't know, maybe it was too much. It wasn't like a pick or anything.
Speaker 2: You know, do you have abs? Or was joking around me and like check out mine, but you don't have them?
Speaker 3: You know I have abs? Yeah, I mean I just wanted to prove myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, that could be it. So was a selfie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if.
Speaker 2: You stop talking to you right after that, then that probably it probably has something to do with that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I don't think it was that bad or racy or anything.
Speaker 1: But what did you say when you send the picture of yourself in a towel?
Speaker 3: Nothing much, just that I think I've put like a little blurb like you know here proved for something like along those lines.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll see if we can help you out with then then. I mean, it is kind of strange that she was stop talking to you right after that, so that might be the reason. But we'll play a song come back and see if we can get you a second date in your first Day follow up next in the middle of today's First DA follow up, if you're just joining us. Evan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Ruby. So we're about to call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him a second date. But first, Evan, why don't you break down your date for us one more time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we had a lot of great moments on our date, bark flew. Everything was perfect. So we had a connection. And you know, two days after the date, I've not heard from her.
Speaker 1: And the last thing that you sent her was, let's not forget this part, a picture of yourself in the bathroom and a towel.
Speaker 3: I did send her my ab.
Speaker 2: All right, well, are you ready to see if that's the reason you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. I'm gonna call her right now, him aspeaking to Ruby. Please, Hey Ruby, how are you? This is a radio show, it's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Hi Ruby. My name is Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria and I'm Jebel.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: Okay? I'm I'm good.
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Nope? Thank you? Well, what if I told you that you were the star of a first eight follow up right now? Oh god, yeah, we got an email about you from somebody that you're ghosting, and they don't know why. You know who emails.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it's probably Evan.
Speaker 2: You're a very smart Evan told us about your date, said that he really liked you, thought you guys had an awesome time, but you texted her a little while after, and then you just ghosted him, and he wants to know what's up? Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 4: I mean, like, look, I really I thought Evan was great and we had an amazing time. But then after my date, my friend showed me something and it just it kind of killed the vibe for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was it?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I tested my friend the picture of Evan when we were on the base because she wanted me what to look like. And then the next night she sends me a picture of him with some other girl, like literally the night after we went on the date, and then she was at another bar and they were making out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you've got it wrong, Evan. He's actually on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I mean like, yeah, okay, I knew, I guess I knew this was com.
Speaker 3: Oh man, hi, hi, h Look, you've got it all wrong.
Speaker 5: It's not no, no, even you were literally in the picture. I mean, it's not hard to recognize someone when you were just right there.
Speaker 3: You know. Oh okay, Yeah it happened, but it's not what you think. Like she's she's someone I've been cooking up with for a while, and I was I was going to tell her it was over because I wanted to focus on you that night, and I just I didn't get to it yet.
Speaker 2: So you were, oh with someone else right after your day making out with her?
Speaker 5: Technically, yeah, Agan, you were just with me and then you just go and make out with someone else.
Speaker 4: I mean, I understand people date multiple people, but it just it felt wrong to me.
Speaker 3: I swear, I swear, I'm done with her. I'm not seeing anyone else.
Speaker 1: I like you.
Speaker 3: I was going to tell her that the next day, but it was like, it wasn't like that anymore. Like you're the one that I want to date.
Speaker 1: Did you tell her that?
Speaker 3: I told her?
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't want to see a picture of the dude that I just want to date with, mix like messing around with somebody else. Again, Like she said, I get people are dating other people, but if I don't know, I wouldn't feel good about that either. I just would have too many questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like are you just saying that like you want to date me? Or like did you hook up with her that night? You know that's just powerful to me?
Speaker 3: Will you hook up at her? Yeah? But it was it was just like a last like last brown type of thing. I swear I told her about you at that point, and that was the last time you.
Speaker 2: Told her after you hooked up.
Speaker 3: You're hooked up when.
Speaker 4: You're after you told her about me?
Speaker 3: Like seriously, No, I told her about you after I hooked up.
Speaker 1: With herful, Yeah that's true.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you hooked up with her after you told her about me? Like seriously, no, I hooked up with her and then I told her about you. It's but that's because things it's so different with you, Like we've been on one date. It's not like I cheated on you or anything. I was just I was trying to do the right thing. I mean, it would have been better if you told her before and didn't hook up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get that, but it was, you know, it was just kind of desperate and dead. I didn't get to see you, and you know, I was just trying to break things off and it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped they would.
Speaker 4: I mean, if we were to date and you didn't see me, you can't hook up with other people.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to do that. I swear.
Speaker 1: It's kind of tricky because he kind of does have a point. He is trying to do the right thing, like he didn't cheat on anybody, and she's out of the picture.
Speaker 2: Now, Ruby, would you like to go on a second date with Evan? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, Evan, are there any other people I need to know about?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, well yes, but we're going to text them and let them know I'm not available via text. I'm not going to meet up with them. I will show you the text.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Ruby, it sounds like serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, like honestly, we did just go in one date and it was like a really really good date. But I swear to God, Evan, if any of my friends send me more pictures of you out with other women, you're gonna wish that I was just ghosting you.
Speaker 3: It will be very large promise you'll never see that again. I don't want to to ever meet that side of you again.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, all right, we'll go out again.
Speaker 1: Are you happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: First date,