Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Batcher Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena.
Speaker 1: We are here today with one of Joe's final four men. Jonathan is here. Jonathan, you are in. So before every season, Serena and I pick our final four guys just based off of headshots.
Speaker 2: We're kind of inconsistent with it, to be honest, but this season we picked just based off of headshots.
Speaker 1: You're one of the guys that I picked, Joe.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: So let's well, first of all, how are you you doing good?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, man, you know, just just living the dream, taking one day at a time, and you know.
Speaker 3: All's good.
Speaker 1: How how old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm sixty one?
Speaker 1: All right, So let's talk about like routine. What what are you doing? Are you? Are you going to the gym every day? What are you eating?
Speaker 2: Joe is trying to find the secret to anti agent. You look amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I appreciate that. Okay.
Speaker 4: So my secret, my secret sauce is two cups of coffee every morning. Okay, coffee's already made. I said it for like two thirty three o'clock in the morning. That way, when I wake up about maybe four o'clock. I just go grab a cup sugar creamer, crawl back in bed, and I savor that first cup with a lot of just kind of thinking about my day, do a little praying, do a little meditating.
Speaker 1: I could do that.
Speaker 3: That's so far.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna have him up in bed next to me doing deep breathing and meditation at four in the morning, now, okay.
Speaker 4: So okay, all Serena. The important thing is that you got to let him. You gotta let him drink the coffee in silence.
Speaker 2: I'm totally fine with silence.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So and then uh, and then as far as like you know, working out and stuff. You know, I try to get to the gym, you know, three to four times a week. I do five sets of twenty reps with incremental weight. So whether it's my chest, my arms kind of like ignored my lower for my legs and so I need to focus on that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's kind of skiing leg day, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: I know, I skip like le leg days are tough, and so so I'm paying the price because I get a little lower back pains every now and then, and my core could be stronger, but I'm a sweet tooth. You know if you put a if you put a dozen Krispy Kremes in front of me, I'll eat all.
Speaker 3: I'll eat all twelve, just like that cream shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: The secret to those is I had a friend whose dad worked in like corporate for Krispy Kreme, and I guess if you put them in the microwave for ten seconds, they come out the exact same consistency as if they were freshly made in the store. So when it's such a random fact. But when I was on the dance Stupan University, we used to do Krispy Cream fundraisers because we had this hookup and we would take the box home and we would put like one at a time ten seconds eat, ten seconds eat through the bust and.
Speaker 3: They met and they melt like butter in your mouth.
Speaker 4: I mean it's like, you know what you're You put one in and it's like you got to get another one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, they're they're good, good stuff.
Speaker 2: And then are you still working?
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm still working.
Speaker 4: I worked for a kind of a consulting company, kind of in the shipping area of a lot of materials, books and things like that. So so, yeah, still working and I'll probably I'll probably be working until you know, I've got my daughter sixteen.
Speaker 3: My son is uh, he's in the seventh grade.
Speaker 4: So my plan is that I'll continue to work until they're both they both have a are kind of on their own path and doing their own independent thing.
Speaker 1: How do your kids feel about you being the gole to match are at?
Speaker 3: Well, at first, they were shot.
Speaker 4: You know, they were shock because you know, they had no idea of what what this journey was going to be like. You know, they just know that it was a TV show and and thinking that I was going to be on TV was a shock to them. But they're super happy. He's super ecstatic about it. My my daughter, my sixteen year old daughter. Of course, you know, she's a little you know, she wants to make sure that I'm not going to do anything crazy on TV that's going to embarrass her in front of her friends and things like that. And my son, you know what, he's just a really thoughtful little guy. He's giving me some good feedback, you know, like on some of the pictures. You know, hey, he'll say, like, Dad, you you look so handsome, and he's really proud of me.
Speaker 3: They're both proud of me, they're both happy about it.
Speaker 2: So oh that's so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you? How did you? How did you get on the show?
Speaker 4: It was just something that just kind of came out of the blue, you know, A cast and producer kind of reached out through one of my social medias and saw some pictures of me and kind of the idea out there to me, and.
Speaker 3: I was shocked.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, I mean this, this was a point where I was like, okay, well, you know, I'm like the Golden the Golden Bachelorette. I didn't think about my age at the time, but I was like, there's no one that's going to be on the show that I'm going to be interested in because everyone's going to be older. And and then it made me realize is like, well, wait a minute, Jonathan, you're sixty one years old. And then I related to Jones's story of she's sixty one, and so I actually listened to the I listened to the program more. I watched it. I resonated with a lot of the topics, and so so I entertained the thought about going on the show. I mean, it took me some time to really commit to it. But yeah, so that's that's how that's how it happened.
Speaker 1: What was what was dating life for you? Like before you went.
Speaker 4: On h hit her, miss hit her miss you know, you know, being living in Oakland, Iowa, a town of about fifteen hundred people, there's there's no one in my dating pool. So you know what, you know, I have to reach out to social media to see if I can connect with someone. You know, there was always the distance, uh, kind of a factor with me being in a small town. And so my last my last relationship lasted about a year and I met a girl online and she was from Norway, and I was pretty impulsive, and you know, I ended up flying over to Norway to meet her, and she she flew to the States and met me here a couple of times, and so, uh, it was it was a good relationship, but it was difficult because that's quite a distance. It's like over four thousand miles away, and a lot of things to consider, and so it became more of it became more of a kind of a a fantasy kind of a thing that I was involved in, and it took me out of my reality. It took me out of my present day, my responsibilities of doing things for my kids, my job and things like that, and so uh so, the so the dating life has been kind of hit or miss. It's always there's always been a distance kind of an issue with me. But you know what, I've never given up on it. Though.
Speaker 1: If if you don't mind me asking, and if you don't feel comfortable answering this, you know, just say it. But how is your relationship like now with your ex wife?
Speaker 4: You know, I'll say, my h I would have to say, it's amicable. You know that that word amicable, it's it's amicable. I mean, there's unfortunately I have to say, I mean, there's really not a friendship because of the way things went down according to me and my book, so my my certain boundaries, my values of you know, from the moment that we decide to get married and have children, there was something there that there.
Speaker 3: Were some things there that meant a lot to me.
Speaker 4: And and in a sense that was you know, it wasn't what she wanted anymore, and.
Speaker 3: Uh it would it would.
Speaker 4: Probably be different if the I mean, I I wish there was a friendship, but I think that there are some things there that I'm not sure if it's because I'm a Scorpio that once you cross the line with me that there's once once you have bad blood, it's like it's kind of no going back unless you can really have a conversation and both people can be authentic and genuine about it with a lot of humility and humbleness. I think that's I mean, I'd still be open to that, but right now, I think it's just amicable.
Speaker 3: We're doing things for the kids, you know.
Speaker 2: I relate to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Scorpio power rule.
Speaker 1: I'm an aries, uh Joe Aries.
Speaker 4: I think I did in aries once, and I think Scorpios and arial ares, I mean, I we kind of bumped heads.
Speaker 2: So they can they can bump heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really don't really.
Speaker 2: We don't, but we're an exception. But yeah, both there's a lot of intensity usually in the relationship with aries and Scorpios. But did you watch the show or how familiar were you at the show before you went on it?
Speaker 1: The Bachelor or The Golden Bachelor, the franchise in general.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: From the from the from day one when when The Bachelor came out, I was watching. I was a big fan of it.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a favorite season you could think of or a favorite pass lead.
Speaker 4: I think my favorite season, h gosh, you know what I was. I was really impressed with the with the zid Dale and Rachel season.
Speaker 2: Dale and Claire Claire Claire, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Claire.
Speaker 3: I mean I was.
Speaker 4: I mean you, Dale's is pretty cool looking dude when you walk out of the limousine.
Speaker 3: You know, he just had this strut.
Speaker 4: To me, he had this nice smile and and he just not clear off her feet and She's like, I think I just met my husband. I was like, that moment was like something and uh, that was That was my favorite. I think that was one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was iconic. Yeah, that was a special one.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for them it didn't work, but I.
Speaker 2: Think but the moment still stands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and you know what that and that was That was my old thing, like with the blindfold is like I believe in love at first sight, and so that kind of moment is like, you know, that's that's what I was like envisioning, you know that if if Joan and I, Joan and my eyes met for the first time and we had that kind of connection, you know, that's what I was.
Speaker 3: Looking for, you know, because that's the that's a very powerful.
Speaker 4: First moment between two people when you feel that it doesn't have to be you know, forced or anything like that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that was that was my favorites.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that that moment inspired your entrance.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have like a type as Joan similar to the type of woman that usually date?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, uh, you know, you know, she's blonde, it's got the tall, thin frame, uh, sparkly blue eyes, great smile, you know, and she has a certain sense of grace and classiciness about her.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of like a kind of like my style.
Speaker 1: So going back to that moment of stepping out of the limo, what was was there was there a spark between you and Joan immediately? Did you feel that?
Speaker 4: I think there was, you know, I mean, you know, and I from the moment I got into limo, I put the blind pholt on because I didn't want to see the ride up there. I didn't want to see uh Joan. Yeah, I didn't want to see Joan as the limo pulled up. I mean I was completely blindfolded on the right to there.
Speaker 3: To that moment. So when I stepped out, I mean I was I was anxious, I was nervous.
Speaker 1: And then when you you basically kidnapped yourself.
Speaker 3: Self sabotage, I think they called it.
Speaker 2: I can't see they're taking me to an unknown location. It's they're going to keep me there for days.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I remember they're saying like, okay, yeah, we're gonna open the door. And I heard the door open. I didn't know which direction I was gonna be stepping. The only thing I was that was guiding me to Joan was Joan's voice, and.
Speaker 3: So it was like a leap of faith.
Speaker 4: It was like a big risk, and so I with every step, I was hoping that I was going in the right direction. And then the moment she reached out and grabbed my hand, Uh, there was a certain sense of there was That was the first connection. I mean, her voice, and then when she grabbed my hand, it was like I felt a certain sense of security and safety with her. And then being in that moment and knowing that I was in front of her was a very surreal moment. Then I said what I had to say, you know, kind of like the deer in the headlight moment and I got it out, and then when she took the blindfold off, I mean, I was just so overwhelmed with emotion that I was actually there in that moment.
Speaker 3: It was real.
Speaker 4: It was so real, and I saw our eyes for the first time, and I felt the connection. I did fill a connection with her, you know, and then whatever has to follow after that was like, you know, up to both of us.
Speaker 1: So wow, you really hey, I feel like you really experienced experience. You were really in the moment in that moment. Because there's so many people that we asked that question too, and myself being one of them, where it's like you act like I think a lot of people really black out during that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most common answer is like, oh my gosh, I don't even know what I said. I don't even remember it. I just completely blacked out because the nerves and the anticipation are so high. But yeah, it does sound like, especially with the blindfold, you were really in the moment, kind of taking taking it all in, very present.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: So you step into the house and then you realize, oh wait, there's a bunch of other guys here. What was what was that like meeting the guys. Did you think you were going to get along with everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, well, it was.
Speaker 4: It was nerve wracking for me because it kind of took me back to almost like my high school days because you know, I.
Speaker 3: Was you know, I was I mean, I was a kid that.
Speaker 4: Had little low self esteem issues and so put myself in a group of people for the first time is like comparing myself to other people. And so in this particular croud of guys, I'm like, you know, I'm comparing myself to well, what does this guy do?
Speaker 3: You know, is he reached? Does he have a business? And blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: So I'm I'm kind of going on mind space, you know, just having a bunch of monkey mind about things. But there was a lot of laughter, there was a lot of camaraderie from the instance, and you know, you know, you know, you got twenty four guys that are like in their sixties and above, and there's a certain sense of maturity that, you know what. I was able to like get over that and uh and just kind of break the ice with everybody.
Speaker 3: And so so yeah, it was. It was a fun night. It was a fun night.
Speaker 1: Were there any guys, we see Keith gets the first impression Rose. Were there any guys that you thought stood out their relationship with Joan that made you a little nervous immediately?
Speaker 3: Other than myself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, other than yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know if you were sized that, you know, if you cause I would feel the same way, you know, you want It's still there's still a competition aspect to it. And you walk in the house and in there there's twenty something guys trying to date one woman, and you're like, well, but if she likes him, I don't know if she's gonna like me kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: Right right, I'll get you.
Speaker 4: There were I would have to say there were like two, well, one Mark being the you know Mark. It's like, you know what, you know, I think all the guys kind of knew that, uh, you know, Mark's there because Kelsey was like, you know, kind of put him in that position with her hometown and fans kind of was just already automatically attracted to him, and so it was good to see Mark there. And so so that was one guy that I felt that might have stood out in Jones mind.
Speaker 3: And then the other one.
Speaker 4: Was Pascal because Pascal has got the you know, the French, the French accent, you know, and then this whole demeanor is like okay, well you know, what is she going to be attracted to? And an accent and you know, this kind of flamboyant personality. So those were the couple guys I always say in the beginning that I thought probably was going to catch Jones eye.
Speaker 1: Were you were you making Pascal smoothies? Did you? Did you stick to that?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, not me. I'm not the one. I am not the one to do that.
Speaker 2: Pascal's like, there's no one working in this house. Well the other guys, they'll be working for me now, right exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean that that whole personality of being high maintenance, I mean was like Pascal, that's that's for sure. It was entertaining that.
Speaker 2: You can say that is very entertaining. Let's go to the prom date. You obviously shined on that date. We saw you one prom king with Joan, which was an amazing moment. We also saw that you didn't go to your prom. What did that date mean to you? It seemed like it might have been kind of a healing experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was a It was definitely a healing experience because you know, back in high school in nineteen eighty one, I mean, you know, I had the courage to you know, ask a girl out the prom. I mean, problem is a big thing, a new experience, first time experience, you know, and I had the courage to ask and it was accepted, and so I felt I felt accepted.
Speaker 3: I was excited about going.
Speaker 4: And then like the week before the prom, I mean, she decided not to go, and that just crushed me. And as I said in the show, it was like, you know, forty three years later, I'm going to my first prom, and it was that was a spiritual experience for me. I was happy, ecstatic about it, you know, and had the opportunity for to share that story with with Joan, and she listened and she cared about it, and so yeah, it was it was a great experience.
Speaker 1: And at this point in the show, like that night and like after that night, where are your feelings at with Joan?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Are you are you? Are they getting serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah I was. I was getting seriously you know, I felt like I felt like her king.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, I felt like you know what she uh.
Speaker 3: She validated me.
Speaker 4: She and you know, she made me feel special, you know, to to be uh, to be chosen as the King. You know, over all the other guys that were there on the date, because you know, everybody was there dressed up and there you know, and their their best gear that we had to chee.
Speaker 3: Was from doing all the dance moves.
Speaker 4: Everyone had their chance a little one on one time with her, whether it's taking pictures with her or holding her hand, taking her out into a game. And so what I have to say with her resonated with her. And when she said my name, I mean that just god, it still makes me a little emotional when I think about when she said Jonathan, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was a beautiful moment. I was really happy with that.
Speaker 2: So you weren't expecting it. You weren't expecting her to call you from from King.
Speaker 4: I think everyone has to be. I mean I was expecting it, you know. I think I think probably each of the other guys was probably expecting it, but.
Speaker 1: Just kind of act when it's when it's act.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of shocked because you know, because because I think it probably took me back to my high school days, like you know what, it's like, well, she's not.
Speaker 3: Gonna pick me.
Speaker 4: Is that low self esteem kind of thing that no matter how well dressed I was or tried to be, or the dance moves that I tried to be, or engaging and attracted that I tried to be, that she's not gonna pick me. There's always gonna be somebody better than me. And that's what I that's what I grew up with, as you know, a teenager twenties and thirties, and the fact that she that she called my name was exciting.
Speaker 1: Nice. All right, So let's let's let's jump to the current episode, and you are the guy that gets one on one and we see you're a little you're a little upset because you wanted to you felt more comfortable going in the group date, and you know, I think it's it's your nerves of potentially going on the one on one date with Joan and potentially going home from that one on one date. But yeah, what just walk us through your thought process in that moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in a sense, as odd as it sounds, it's like, I wanted to go on the group date because I know what it means to go on on one on one date. That if if there's not a connection and you don't get that rose, I mean, then that journey ends. And you know, I was like, I wasn't ready for my journey to end, and so I wanted to play it safe and go on that group date.
Speaker 3: And so when my name was called or too.
Speaker 4: Or that I knew that I was going on the one on one date with Joan, I was like, oh God, I was excited, but I was really really terrified, you know. I mean to the point that I was like, I was actually seeing myself not getting the roads on the one on one date.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, it was. It was.
Speaker 1: It was scary, Yeah, I can imagine. And then so you guys are riding horseback riding, yes, And then can you do you remember the moment where Joan sees a hawk and it reminds her of her husband?
Speaker 3: You know, I can. I can faintly.
Speaker 4: I can faintly remember that because I mean, there was just this open, open territory of all this this beautiful landscape, and you know, we're we're I'm trying, I'm trying to keep up with her on my horse, you know. Reason, you know, I didn't know whether to kick kick my my feet the horse on the side to get him to go a little faster, but she she had the lead. So but I I do faintly remember her saying something about a hawk, and uh, those little moments like that, I think at that moment, I think it was I was just caught up in the spirituality of that of that experience because it was just so open. I have Native American in my in my background chip wye on jibwei blackfoot on my father's side, and so those little symbols of like a hawk and actually too on the ride there, once we got in to that to that area, I remember my head was kind of pressed against the window just looking out and this dragonfly like just came out of nowhere, like hovering on the outside of the window, like looking at me, like who are you? Why are you here? What's your purpose? He was just hovering and then all of a sudden just vanished and blew away. And and at that moment it made me think, gosh, who am I?
Speaker 3: Why am I here? What's my purpose?
Speaker 4: And that moment that connection of like I'm here for Joan, And it was a really really expiritual experience for me and to hear the you know, the symbol of the symbolism, you know what the hawk meant for Joan, and being out in that moment was a really special moment.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you guys really were able to connect. On the date. We'll get more into, you know, the conversation you had later on about your divorce with Joan, but just during the day portion, it seems like you guys are having an amazing time. Were you still feeling that fear of what if I don't get the roads at the end of this or were you able to kind of let go of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that completely left my mind, you know, I was. I was like in the moment, I was. I was completely present with Joan. I was completely present with the nature, present with the horses, and I was what was out my mind was to see where our connection is going to go from this, from this this ride, and so I wasn't thinking about the roads. I was just trying to be I was just trying to be there in the moment and present with Joan, just to give her as much.
Speaker 3: Jonathan as much as she needed to see who I was as a guy.
Speaker 1: Serena and I were just in Copenhagen and there was this beautiful moment where a hornet came up and then it fucking stung me in my hand, and it was it was the horne of telling me I shouldn't have gotten the cheeseburger. I'm still really upset about that. And the night portion with Joe.
Speaker 2: I thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 1: Of course. Of course, guys, the night portion with Joan, we do see you be more vulnerable and open up and talk about your divorce. How is that received and in Yeah, just talk us through that moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a tough situation to kind of open up. Uh, that that wound, so to speak.
Speaker 1: But you know what, were you expecting to have that conversation this soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay for me.
Speaker 4: For me, it was like the one on one from what I've seen in the shows in the past. You know that one on one that that date, you're looking for vulnerability. You're looking to share something that's really really happened in your life, that's impact, that's impacted, that impackaged your life, the hurt, the pain, the vulnerability to be honest to share that no matter what the risk that if you share it, you don't know if it's going to be rejected or not. And so, uh, there's no way to hide my divorce. You know, what happened happened. I recovered from it, and I'm a single father. I'm doing the best I can for my kids, for myself, and so how it happened, I mean, you know, there's other details that I you know, I wanted to make sure that I you know, I wanted to make sure that I didn't say anything out of my own hurt that's gonna, in a sense, be negative towards my ex wife, you know. And but I wanted Joan too to know that. And I think that in sharing some of those details that the pain and the hurt is just going to naturally just come out.
Speaker 3: As I say it.
Speaker 4: And she picked up on that, and uh it felt good that she was very receptive of that, and she cared about that, she cared about my feelings, you know. And so yeah, that was a very important reveal for me, because you know, there was a lot that I wanted to let her know that, you know what, the moment that I proposed to my wife, I was ready for the commitment, the moment that we decided to have children, I was ready to be a father. So I wanted to see I wanted her to see those values in me and what I wanted. And for me and my values, it's like, you know what, the ups and the downs, that's what commitment means to me, the ups and the downs, the good and the bad, whatever, we get through it together, and it just doesn't for me, and in the relationship of the friendship and a divorce, just it completely blindsided me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: You talked about the comparison of packing your bags after your marriage had ended and also packing your bags to go on the one on one date. What was that moment, like, did you feel like it was kind of healing in any way? Do you feel like it was really traumatic?
Speaker 3: That was a rough moment because.
Speaker 4: There was something that I felt that I wasn't worthy, and everyone was sit around the couch area and I just snuck out, like no one even noticed that I left. And I was like, okay, you know what I felt that feeling for no one's going to notice if I leave. And I went upstairs and I started packing my bags because I made the decision that I was ready to leave, and the moment that I unzipped my suitcase, it was almost like I opened a wound. In my heart, and it brought me back to the divorce where the moment that I had to pack my bags and get out of the house was that feeling. And in a sense, I was unzipping my luggage to pack to get out of the house. And if you don't want someone to see or hurt, you know, they're not going to see it. So yeah, so yeah, I I'm thank you, thank you for bringing that up, because that was very you know, because that was a very important moment for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like your journey, like this has been to this point has been a rollercoaster for you. And then receiving the rose after your date with Joan, did that validate your feelings and did you feel like this could actually be my person or at.
Speaker 2: The very least a sense of acceptance from her.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, totally validated.
Speaker 4: When I got the rose after all of those emotions and things like that, It's like, you know what I said to myself, Jonathan, It's okay, whatever happens after this point is okay. You got the rose. You know, as she sees something in you, she cares about you to keep you. So at that point I was like, well, whatever happens happens. I felt validated and I was going to be okay with whatever outcome happened.
Speaker 2: So mm hmm. So the end of the day, you were happy to not be on the group day.
Speaker 1: You still want it to go on that group You would have did great on that kickball day.
Speaker 3: Well, you know it.
Speaker 4: From what I am, from what I've seen, I'm glad I didn't go because if I would have pulled a hamstring or like you know, uh frast you know, my face on the ground, something like that.
Speaker 2: No horseback riding a little more you romantic and comfort.
Speaker 1: You won this episode. That was that was that was the one to get Okay, We're gonna play a little game rapid fire, get to know me with Jonathan. First thing that easy, easy questions first, that first thing that comes to your mind, rapid Fighter. All right, what's your favorite food or cuisine?
Speaker 3: Steak?
Speaker 1: What's your go to comfort movie or show?
Speaker 3: Jud Judy?
Speaker 1: What's one one thing you would tell your younger self, be honest, what's your favorite way to spend the day off.
Speaker 3: Napping?
Speaker 1: What's a deal breaker for you.
Speaker 3: Smoking?
Speaker 1: If you could go, if you could have any superpower, what would it be flying? What is your go to drink at a bar?
Speaker 3: I don't drink, But what do you want my go to drink that I did drink?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, Grandma Nier, when did you stop drinking twenty one years ago? Okay?
Speaker 2: And then so if you were to go out for dinner, what's your drink of choice? It's not alcoholic?
Speaker 3: Uh, coke with a wedge of line.
Speaker 1: What's the best concert you've ever been to?
Speaker 3: Prince?
Speaker 1: What's your go to karaoke song? Oh?
Speaker 4: God, Hi, yeah yay? Under the Bridge by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that song.
Speaker 1: What's the most advent truest thing you've done?
Speaker 3: Go to Norway?
Speaker 1: What is your love language?
Speaker 3: Physical touch and acts of service?
Speaker 1: If you could describe Jones's season of The Golden Bachelorette and what word in one word? What would it be.
Speaker 3: In one word? Jones's season amazing?
Speaker 1: Amazing. Jonathan, Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day and chatting with us. It was really fun getting to know you, and I can't wait to watch more of you and the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're excited to see where your journey with Joan goes. Thanks for coming on today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Guysia thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: And guess what I'm going to do after this one of my favorite things that you just asked.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take a.
Speaker 2: Nice You deserve it.
Speaker 1: And to all our listeners, thank you for tuning in to a Bachelor Happy Hour and make sure you download and subscribe.
Speaker 2: We will have more recaps and exclusive interviews of Jones season of the Golden baucher Arette coming your way. So thanks for listening. Bye,