Speaker 1: We're not recording it because you had a small panic attack.
Speaker 2: So and we can't record. We can't record this for you.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no no no. Andrew was ready to start making money, YouTube money, but then Scott decided, oh my god, the last time the lights were on me and I just didn't feel like it was a good episode.
Speaker 2: It's too hot. Anytime we recorded for video, it's not a good episode.
Speaker 1: It sucks. So you yell at me when I record it, and when I don't record it, you're asking why I'm not recording it. That's right. Can you make up your mind? Because you can't. I'll just say it, you can't make it. I guess for you.
Speaker 2: What's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Well, tell you what's sair? Regular subject.
Speaker 2: Nobody heard anything you said. Nobody heard anything.
Speaker 1: You know what. I don't care because at least I'm speaking into some void.
Speaker 2: All I know is I had a nice weekend. Hope you all did out there. This is Serial Killers, the serial podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it and we try it. Because if it sucks, you don't have to. We're saving you four bucks every time you listen. What are you rolling your eyes?
Speaker 1: From I'm rolling my eyes because I'm over here thinking inside the box, Andrew, You're never going to catch on a B. People could have watched this episode and now they can't. You have taken that away from that.
Speaker 2: It's not true.
Speaker 1: It's converting in my computer. It's converting. I can't do it. Do not right now because I will get up and I will punch you in your face.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is a non violent podcast. Danielle was supposed to be here. She screwed us twice. So the cereal you were supposed to get two episodes ago, you ain't getting yet. Because I don't know where Danielle is. I hope nothing bad happened.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's busy.
Speaker 2: She's not responding to my text, so she's not joining the zoom room that she knew was supposed to be at ten o'clock right after the show.
Speaker 1: But Hi, she's not here.
Speaker 2: Don't eat that old cereal from the last episode.
Speaker 1: That's grossough fo good.
Speaker 2: So basically I had to just throw something together for this episode too. It's going to be crap because what you think that it's so easy to just do stuff? Are not a martyr A You say that all the time. No, I'm not, but it's different.
Speaker 1: You have twenty six different cereals down there. Not true. I'm looking at the cereal there's four and they aren't ready. I have one over there. You have some down there. You don't understand are they not ready? You don't understand how to keep them like prepared, specially to keep them on ice, and then you take them out.
Speaker 2: You don't understand how this works. I like to have like sound effects and commercials and stuff ready to go.
Speaker 1: You can't keep going with that because you always say if I was more prepared, I would have had commercials and stuff. Freddy, you never have it ready? Ever?
Speaker 2: You want newer classic?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Do you want to start with newer classics?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Do you want to start with newer classic?
Speaker 1: I would like to start with classic? Great?
Speaker 2: Going down to the cereal sack angrily.
Speaker 1: Good because I'm calling you out because every I guess what you know what you get because you're being a pretty what Barbara?
Speaker 2: All right, so suck it. You get Barbara today their original multi grain spoonfuls, and they're barbarous. Wow, enjoy Andrew. That's what you yet for being mean to.
Speaker 1: Me I'm not being mean. I'm just being realistic. You like to talk a big game about how prepared you are. Oh, I just didn't have enough time for this. You know, when I'm coming into record episodes and you don't have commercials or sound effects or anything prepared, you search in this so true. I have solid minute every time looking for things. You go, oh my god, it was all mixed up.
Speaker 2: I don't know where when people do not want to hear us fight. I have stuff ready for the Danielle episode, but she's not here, so I have nothing ready for this episode, which wasn't even prepared.
Speaker 1: So let me guess for Danielle's episode, because I know exactly what the cereal is. Huh. Let me guess the strenuous work that you had to put in, the hard work that we should all be bowing down to you, is what the Star Wars sound. Nope, okay, all right, when the Star Wars sound plays, I'm gonna you know, it's not even there to be like, oh my god, how are you so strong and brave?
Speaker 2: And now you just gave it away.
Speaker 1: Andrew.
Speaker 2: It was a big cereal secret.
Speaker 1: It's not a serial secret. It's not a thing. It was does this have dried blueberries in it?
Speaker 2: I hope it does, and I hope you vomit all over the place, and I hope you choke on it and have allergic reactions. Oh okay, that's a little bit extreme, but thank you. No, I don't want you to die. I just want you to be uncomfortable for a little while.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much. Sure that happened to me the other day. When I ate when peach your is come, I can actually they come from a can in it can from a can in a can. No, I ate it. You could. I could get my sister on the phone right now and she'll tell you. It got real bad. My whole eyes were swelling. It looked like Hitch.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. I don't know what Hitch is. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: How do you not know Hitch? The Will Smith.
Speaker 2: Movie with ether yea Yeah, yeah, I thought that was the kid from the Share movie.
Speaker 1: The Share movie, Yeah, Rocky Dennis. What was that?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the one with the guy and he has the face? Yeah, that was Hitch. No, what are you talking about? I don't know? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: These are strangely shape? I don't even know what shape of this is. It's a lot to be checks but it's much flatter. It looks like bottom of shoe.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: This is some cool footprints.
Speaker 1: You're ready?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Barbara.
Speaker 1: I like it. I do a little bit sweet. It doesn't taste like blueberry, it all. It tastes like life.
Speaker 2: Why would it chaste like blueberry because the box is blue, doesn't it take blueberry on it?
Speaker 1: No, it's a multi grain spoonfuls.
Speaker 2: Those are just the mascots.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought it was a blueberry cereal. It's getting ready for it? No? Oh yeah, I like it. I give it three balls, not bab not my favorite, but not bad.
Speaker 2: By the way, this episode would have been really good if we recorded the video, because you know, people would have liked to watch this.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe if you stop self sabotaging us every time, because all of a sudden, while we're doing something, you're like, this just isn't good.
Speaker 3: This just isn't good.
Speaker 1: Can you turn the cameras up?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: You do it every time.
Speaker 2: I will give this three bowls and a spoon. This is a pretty good cereal and it also comes in maple sugar.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen it? Would you like to try it. Yeah, I would. Can you just admit that you sabotage us?
Speaker 2: Why would I sabotage something that I love? You don't care about this. You're the one that sabotaged.
Speaker 1: I have to put it on YouTube, the one that we recorded. You go, I hope that video goes nowhere. I hated it.
Speaker 2: I never said that, Yes you did. I didn't say I hope it goes nowhere. I said, don't post it because it sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, So you're admitting that you don't want the video posted after you have been on my butt four weeks saying did you record this one? Did you record this one? The one?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Record you? For some reason? I guess maybe your makeup wasn't right. I don't know. You're not wearing the right clothes. You decided that wasn't good.
Speaker 2: The thing is, we're hyping it up and hyping it up, and then it's a crap one.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. At least go.
Speaker 2: Nobody is looking start strong, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The people who are listening to this podcast for over one hundred and thirty five episodes are just happy to see us and our faces down.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the people that have never heard of us before and are watching it for the first time, we're going to be like, what is this crap?
Speaker 1: If it's a bad episode, nobody cares. No, they care.
Speaker 2: That's how people get famous on YouTube because they care. So you're telling me that people who do muck bogs and literally eat like forty two pounds of like cheese. It's those people really have to care that much about their image.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: But they're doing a specialty.
Speaker 1: And this is not a specialty.
Speaker 2: We're sitting and eating cereal. There's a thousand of these. Little Johnny down the Street has one.
Speaker 1: Down the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, down the Ste's got one on YouTube. All right, let's move on to the new cereal.
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna yell at me because it's a Kashi. But it's brand new. It's new, cool, brand new. Great alf it's like multi grain. Nope, not at all. Apple Loops Nope. Ready, yep, if it was Apple Loops, that'd be pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's an Apple.
Speaker 2: See, I want to get your throat to close up, So I'm pulling out Kashi by Kids Organic.
Speaker 1: Berry super Loops. You were close they're berry loops. Great.
Speaker 2: They also come in chocolate. Maybe that's next time. Okay, yeah, I mean there's no fruit in it. Well there's picture of a strawberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some good.
Speaker 2: It's organic.
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, let's do this. May I have an adjective? Do you know what that is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Could I have one?
Speaker 2: Um? Make it funny, eddie?
Speaker 1: Well, what's the sentence?
Speaker 2: I can't tell you. Just give me an adjective?
Speaker 1: Uh? You do?
Speaker 2: You do that one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Give me an adjuntve no, you do it? I can't? Are you serious? Describe a shiny what shiny? Shiny? Give me? Uh?
Speaker 2: Your best friend, Scott yay? An activity eating a verb angrily or angry.
Speaker 1: It's an action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, angry is an adjective.
Speaker 1: So angrily is a verb. Okay. Place the serial killer's vault activity in past tense murdered, burped. Okay, great, we'll go with murdered. I'll do murdered.
Speaker 2: No, no, murdered used your burp as a sound effect. Murdered exotic location the serial killer sack. That's great, an encouraging phrase. You can do it.
Speaker 1: Let's put this on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Okay, I told you we should. No, you didn't best friend again. I'll just put my name in there again. Why an adjective is this? We're almost almost done? Adjective happy?
Speaker 1: That's an adjective. I don't know. Isn't that a verb?
Speaker 2: You can't noun as a person plays her thing. Yes, a verb is in action. A verb is an action, and an adjective explains something. So you can be happy, all right?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Happily I think say berry or chocolate berry? Okay? Did you just throw up? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 2: And a day of the week.
Speaker 1: What's today? Today's Friday?
Speaker 2: Right? Or today Monday?
Speaker 1: Monday? Today is Monday? Oh y, today's Monday?
Speaker 2: All right, So let's say Monday.
Speaker 1: You ready? Yeah, create your super day.
Speaker 2: It's on the back of the box. You can do this too at home. Today is going to be the shiniest day ever. Scott called and said, let's go eating super I angrily? What super angrily? That doesn't make sense. You screwed up.
Speaker 1: That's a verb. You are in charge of this. You should have done it. You just wasted a solid like twenty six minutes.
Speaker 2: First we met at the serial killer's vault and murdered our way through all the way to the serial killers sack for a moment. We didn't think it was possible, but we kept telling each other. Let's put this on YouTube. Anything is possible when you put your mind to it and you fuel your body with super nutrition. Thanks to my Scott Happy Attitude and Kashi berry loops, Monday was a super day.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was great, so good. We're glad we wasted all that time, so happy.
Speaker 2: All right, let's open it up.
Speaker 1: Are we doing two cereals this episode? Nope?
Speaker 2: I love when the machine like seals the bag on one of the loops and it's just a mushy mess and now it's not air tight and it's probably soggy. I'm gonna give you that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Thanks? You have any empty cups.
Speaker 2: Over there now you're out? Yeah, they look interesting. They look like just plain loops and they just like blue some red stuff on it, I mean, pink stuff. Smells nice, smells erry delicious.
Speaker 1: Please don't what happened? You're not starting to use the word berry delicious.
Speaker 2: Please don't spill milk on my Ikia coupon. I have to go there later. I need a nightstand for my daughter Ashley. Oh nice, I look, I got a birthday coupon there, I got a free yogurt and ten dollars off ready.
Speaker 1: I don't I like it off for you. It's got a great strawberry flavor, the same way I think that you didn't like coffee in the last episode. I'm not a fan of this like overly sweet. It's not overly sweet. I think it is. It's not.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a strawberry.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste like a strawberry.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a dried strawberry. And they put it on a griter. First of all, why did you say strawberry whatever? Because I know it makes you angry. Sometimes you go for like a mid Atlantic accent, like I really think you might be a descendant of like Jackie Kennedy on Nassis. Why is that going shaving her legs in her car?
Speaker 1: Let it just be knowing? Wow, who would ever go to a store and then just start razoring themselves?
Speaker 2: You can't go down, You can only go with the brain.
Speaker 1: This commercial was made pre COVID because.
Speaker 2: It definitely was. Did you see her just ooh? No, man, no girl has a leg that Harry.
Speaker 1: The Flawless New Razor. We are not a fan of your commercial.
Speaker 2: No, I did like that belly button, but other than that, I don't understand this commercial at all.
Speaker 1: You liked her belly button, Yeah, you're a weird dude.
Speaker 2: You know, if you stick your finger really far in your belly button, you'll hit your brain. Try it later.
Speaker 1: How if my brain is up here, idiot?
Speaker 2: Because it's attached. There's a thing in your belly button. Your umbilical cord goes up to your brain. My mom always made me worry that my belly button could become untied and so like, and.
Speaker 1: Then you would have an audie.
Speaker 2: No, your whole stomach would just open. Oh yeah, I need that because because what would happen is like when you would clean your belly button, she'd be like, don't press too hard, otherwise your belly button won't will unravel.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I just say it's gonna stab your brain, because that's what it feels like if you push in too.
Speaker 1: Hard and twirl. Why would I I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised you need to clean your belly button. You also smell your belly button afterwards. Yes, I want to make sure it's clean. It's gross. It is your body it's you yet taking blood.
Speaker 2: You're like, well that's different.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. Yeah, but still you're even Okay, that's what I'm saying. So smelling belly button limp, that's natural, is it?
Speaker 2: That's internal though I can't deal with internal things.
Speaker 1: Your belly button lint has to come from some points.
Speaker 2: But it's not in under your skin. Four bowls for this cereal. I like it very super Loops from Kashi by Kids Organic.
Speaker 1: It's a long name. Two bowls. Not a fan.
Speaker 2: And the milk is like strawberry Quick. Try it, okay, uhuh? It tastes salty. It's not salty, Yeah it does. Maybe it's seltzery? Is it seltzery? Andrew Seltzer saying it like that because you're a jerk. You've been a jerk this whole episode. It started when you were.
Speaker 1: Like, stop recording. What instrument is that? The belly bongo?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: All right? He got it back. That's nice.
Speaker 2: COVID did wonders for you. So let's grab another one from our friend down in Floorider, David, he's in Palm Coast.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: This will be the second box of crap.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when Floorider was like an artist that we all actively listened to. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I remember the time that my mom was driving in Florida with my dad and Florida came on the radio and my dad called me and said, how does this car radio know that we're in Florida.
Speaker 1: I actually listened to some Florida songs on the way here, and I went back and said to myself, how did we all think that this was good?
Speaker 2: Because everything at the time is good. And you look back on him, go, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: What he was rapping about though? You literally he just put words together. That's fine.
Speaker 2: No one listens to the word We're.
Speaker 3: Like masking a glass, doing big with your big fat want to get a piece of your open the door and then just put like a song from the eighties behind it, and he just remixed.
Speaker 1: It and I was a huge hit. Yeah, it was good feeling. He had sugar, he had right round.
Speaker 2: David, thank you for the green Wise peanut butter cocoa dots.
Speaker 1: So this is good. I'm so sorry. What can you just say it again? Because I did not even come close to hearing the title of the cereal.
Speaker 2: Greenwise is the brand, it is public's, it's the organic brand. Yeah, it's called peanut butter Choco dots. Okay, Now do you remember dots, the candy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I loved people that gave them out on Halloween. I would throw them back at their house. That's so rude. I mean, dots were decent. You would eat more paper than actual candy. But do you know that one time my daughter Cooper, when she was maybe two or three, we were trick or treating and somebody gave her a Mary Jane. You know what that is? No, the little hard rectangle candies, the little peanut butter like now giddy hard candies, okay from the sorry, from the twenties and thirties. They're really old, you know yea, And they still make them and they're cheap as hell, and so people buy them and give them out for Halloween. And Cooper got one and she threw it at the house and she goes, I fart on your house and she walked away angrily. Yeah that's your daughter. This sure was so the last time that our friend David sent us a cereal from Greenwise, we didn't like it. It was in the Cinnamon Squares episode and it was the one that was really awful Okay, so I'm hoping this one fares a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Dah booty da bood do booty do boody. What about my booty? My lips like sugar, my lips.
Speaker 2: Okay, we did the sugar ones already, We already did the sugar all right, your bike ride is over, so let's eat a helping of cane. Sugar makes this cereal sweet? What? Okay, that's what it says on the box.
Speaker 1: I really am said that you didn't like dots candy. I feel like that was always and it always came if they were just a rubbery bundle. They were just rubbery. They were not rubberies. If anything, they were hard.
Speaker 2: They were very hard dots. The ones that had the sugar on the outside were the plain ones, because there were two different ones.
Speaker 1: They were the ones on the piece of paper, and they were hard.
Speaker 2: Those aren't dots, you idiot?
Speaker 1: Yes they were.
Speaker 2: Those are candy dots. Yes. No, the dots you were talking about are the the gummy things? Oh god, I hate those. Yeah, those are disgusting. That's what I thought you were talking.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I was talking about the piece of paper ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one with paper always got stuck in your mouth because it would never fully come off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there were those. Then there were the.
Speaker 2: Chuckles that were like the cousin of dots and those are disgusting. And that black hard licorice one with a sugar on the outside. Rasels were spectacular.
Speaker 1: I feel like Razzles had a really nice comeback things to thirteen going on thirty They did.
Speaker 2: Have a comeback, but now no one eats them anymore.
Speaker 1: Going on thirty two needs to come out.
Speaker 2: Okay, this smells very peanut buttery. You just say seven Marry three? What did you just say?
Speaker 1: I said, thirteen going on thirty two needs to come out? I heard seven Mary three? Do you want to play your seven Marry three song?
Speaker 2: Seven Mary three songs?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You'll find something in the system, or maybe you won't because you just weren't prepared for this episode, and then three episodes from now you'll do the same thing like you always do. I didn't have enough time to prepare. Why do you like to make fun of me because you take everything so seriously?
Speaker 2: But we're partners, Likench and John?
Speaker 1: Is how hypocritical you are? Ready? Who is there?
Speaker 2: Rachel the engineer oh, nice, here.
Speaker 1: We go ready? One? Two or three?
Speaker 2: Hmm, it's got a really nice peanut. I don't taste any chocolate. I do taste peanut butter.
Speaker 1: I'm not the biggest fan.
Speaker 2: It's okay, let me rescind my mm. It's good. Now it's not now It again tastes like like cardboard something. It has a nice aroma. It has a very strong peanut butter aroma. But the taste like if I was an elephant, I'd go and I would eat it, and I'd be like, what is that?
Speaker 1: You know? No, I don't know. I think Goofy confused, like.
Speaker 2: A Goofy cartoon elephant would smell peanuts and be so excited and they would eat it and then they would spit it out. Okay, right, yeah, all right, cool?
Speaker 1: I hate you. Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 2: It tastes like it was next to a jar of peanut butter, but it has no peanut butter flavor.
Speaker 1: It has no chocolate flavor.
Speaker 2: Two balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not good, David.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say you failed us. It's the green Wise brand from Publics that fail. Yes, because again, Public's probably has their own regular brand of awesome sugar Sweet cereals. But this is the organic healthy crap that's all away at the right of the other stuff. And again, I love publics, but he's I'm just not a fan of this line. If you're looking for a cereal that is devoid of taste, dots of peanut, butter and chocolate from Green Wiser for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, we can make chocolate pudding with these.
Speaker 2: See, pudding might be good because you can add extra things to make it good. Hello, we just invented jello pudding cereal. When is that coming out?
Speaker 1: I don't want to even come close to a yellow pudding cereal?
Speaker 2: Why, okay, fine, mighty fine, we'll go there. What mighty Fine?
Speaker 1: What's that? Are you kidding? No? What is mighty Fine?
Speaker 2: Hunts pudding packs? How about that? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't know what mighty Fine is.
Speaker 1: No, wasn't there one that was like a mountain brand? I don't know. There definitely was.
Speaker 2: The big ones were Jello and Mighty Fine. Mighty Fine was huge.
Speaker 1: It's huge. Go look it up. You'll know you'll recognize the lord. This is the one I'm thinking of.
Speaker 2: It's not mighty like m I G H T wise like might he.
Speaker 1: Fine, Mighty Fine pudding.
Speaker 2: When you see it, you'll recognize it. I loved the pistachio pudding.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, really don't know this.
Speaker 2: That's like an iconic logo. Oh cool, you're dumb.
Speaker 1: All right? When did this whole brand?
Speaker 2: How popular was this very They started with the one that you had to cook in the pot. You know, I always hated that one so annoying I had to mess up a pot with cooking pudding. Why can't you just make instant? Did I just say pudding? He did.
Speaker 1: Let's go pudding. I'm Scott and I love pudding.
Speaker 2: Have a great week. Please follow us on social media serial killers. People love pudding, Like I feel like Mighty Fine Pudding would be a much more successful Cereal brand than Jellow Pudding.
Speaker 1: How about that, Well, they don't make anything anymore. I think they should. Well, so you're criticizing me that I didn't know Mighty Fine pudding, but it like stopped being sold. No it didn't. I don't see it sold anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's on every supermarket self in the country.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen it. It's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's because you don't go to the supermarket. You're lazy and you pick up your little duddad device and you order stuff.
Speaker 1: Which you deliver for so you norymore.
Speaker 2: I'm done with the Instacart. I haven't even done it in weeks, so stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, someone's angry.
Speaker 2: Here's seven dollars, go deliver this seventy miles away like it's so dumb. Okay, it really the way that they have it set up is just not correct.
Speaker 1: Peace and blessing Scott.
Speaker 2: Sorry, peas and carrots to you. Okay, we'll see you on Friday, when hopefully Danielle will be with us to review that other cereal that we were supposed to do two episodes ago.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no until Friday. Have a great week.
Speaker 2: We'll see that and corst.
Speaker 1: He didn't say anything else, like like subscribe I did.
Speaker 2: You didn't even hear me say it?
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I'm going to stop this now, back it up and play it for you. Okay, do it, I say, Andrew