Speaker 1: Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 2: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode that we talked back, a show dedicated to you, niggas and these hosts.
Speaker 3: It's your co host, AJ Holiday. What's up, Tam Damn.
Speaker 4: Can y'all hear me? Mike fucked bitch?
Speaker 3: Yes, we can hear you very well.
Speaker 4: I love y'all so much.
Speaker 5: I love y'all so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 4: I love Ashley AJ. How you doing, Ashley?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I feel good today, A little bit little testy. I'm a little testy, y'all. Is that time of the fucking month? We're down synced up?
Speaker 3: Somehow? It's coming, I know.
Speaker 1: She asked me. She asked me, is your mic plugged up? And I was like, I was like, stop acting like.
Speaker 4: That, it's your period. That's a legitimate question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was like, bitch, it happened. I'm just trying to run a test.
Speaker 6: You saw my face.
Speaker 2: Like, like, bit you you're talking to I checked it was plucked up or not.
Speaker 4: I told you six times?
Speaker 3: The fuck bitches be mean? What was your weekend?
Speaker 1: My weekend was I went to this all black party over the weekend, and I had on this black sea through dress. I mean it was it was sea through all over. But it wasn't slutty. It was like because it was lace, so it wasn't like mashed see through where you could just see my body.
Speaker 4: It was just like lace. And it wasn't like big lace.
Speaker 1: It was like a little tight lace, so you could see through it, but you couldn't like see through it.
Speaker 4: See through it. Baby. It was sexy.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, I had to beat the boys off with a stick. I'm talking about from one of my body.
Speaker 4: They was all my head.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: From twenty six to sixty six, they was on my head.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, I gotta get this dress in the air color.
Speaker 2: I had been to that black party in a couple of years. I used to enjoy it, though. The last time I went was with my ex and it was a nigga in there selling foot massages. I'm like, not, you don't turn a fetish into a business.
Speaker 4: He was doing it in there.
Speaker 2: No, he was passing out business cards to women and I'm pretty sure he was choosing who you wanted right to get foot massages after the event. Bitch, I said, this nigga's nasty. How much is this foot massage?
Speaker 1: Because I would have bought one for sure if he was there. God damn, that's the only thing about being a woman. Men don't understand how bad I feed her and the motherfucking steals all night it shoeicide.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, look, we was at the BT Awards. Shot, I said, I.
Speaker 2: From ten from two to ten with the motherfucker bootsto. Bitch, I left my foot might still be at the fucking uh.
Speaker 4: Left foot shimmer.
Speaker 1: The right foot.
Speaker 2: I left the right foot at the Spectrum Ship Center at Shalla that fucking Drake concert. I left the other foot at the fucking BET Hip Hop Awards.
Speaker 3: Girl, I'm just footless out here.
Speaker 1: I have footless, bitch.
Speaker 2: That shit hurt man, like ud I know, I saw a video with some numbing spray, like I really need that.
Speaker 1: No, because I'm scared of a number spray on my feet, just because you might hurt yourself and don't know. And now you're really walking around on the hurt foot and don't know, because yeah, get somebody else to do it. I'm just gonna start wearing sneakers and embrace sneakers.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, when I went to Atlanta, a lot of motherfuckers had on sneakers, Like when you go out now in Atlanta, like you be having on sneakers, and I feel more comfortable like that, like for real, these hueses for.
Speaker 3: The fucking birds.
Speaker 2: If we're not going to like some real life like shit that require a.
Speaker 1: Heel, and I'll get in a chair in a chair.
Speaker 3: Right next time, we know to bring our own chairs.
Speaker 1: We're bringing folding chairs. We bringing an umbrella to sit. Let me tell y'all something. I had to walk from one side of that building to all the way to the fucking trailers on the backside of it because they didn't have credential passes for me and aj And let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: I had on a velvet dress.
Speaker 1: Baby, I had sweat all under my titties, all between my legs.
Speaker 4: Just why my little rap had do sweated, no curls.
Speaker 1: They was gone by the time I made it to the red carpet, like.
Speaker 2: My homegirl was able to drive me up in there. Since I already said, you had already took all the world less traveled for both of us.
Speaker 3: Old girl had my car, had my little ship for me.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: When I got to the door, they was like, oh, you're gonna have to go back. No the fuck, I'm not going back. Do what she already on the phone. Yeah, she suffered from all somebody on the cellphone.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's getting this stupid internet news.
Speaker 3: Hold on, bitch, I ain't talking about my weekend. I do nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't skip me, but I ain't do ship.
Speaker 4: But don't ever skip me whole.
Speaker 2: That's just like hot people like that one home girl who don't ever come out when invited, but get mad with nobody when you don't me.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 3: Don't skip me.
Speaker 1: I just I just called my homegirl talking shit to her because she didn't come out with me when I invited her. And she was like, bitch, I used to invite you all the time, and I stop invited you because you kept saying no, and I had to think about it.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: I love saying no all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I.
Speaker 1: Got money, though, now I still want an invitation.
Speaker 3: And like that's usually when you say no, right like it.
Speaker 4: I'm so tired.
Speaker 3: I need a month in advance. I need a month in advance.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: We are hosting a party next weekend for our Almama College homecoming next weekend, y'all, And y'all could not tell me that I ain't have.
Speaker 3: Two weeks, bitch.
Speaker 2: I need at least two to three weeks to prepare my brain for shit.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it just.
Speaker 1: We didn't even go out.
Speaker 4: We didn't even go out.
Speaker 3: But it's just the having a be around people. It takes a lot out of me, for real, Like you don't be feeling like that.
Speaker 2: I be feeling depleted after being around a bunch of people for a long period of time. I swear, I like it, like I need to recharge you, and I need like two weeks.
Speaker 3: Actually, this is this would be.
Speaker 1: Too well, you got one, this one, you got right. It is two weeks, so you should be fine. Come second, we outside. I'm stretching now, bitch. I'm doing stretches because when they dropped that well fucking nine nine in two thousand, I'm hitting the flow like it's nine nine two thousand, bitch. I don't playing with me.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, let's get into stupid internet news. Now, this is a real stupid internet news. I want to get into.
Speaker 3: Did you see that guy?
Speaker 2: Damn post on Instagram where this guy his fiance is ex fiance actually calls off their wedding. Well not x his fiance called off the wedding, broke up with him, and now he's seen recording her, right, so he's behind the camera most of the time, but he's yelling at her. Apparently she broke broke the engagement off because she learned about his past, his curious pass in college where he slept with a few guys. Right, but now he's a changed man and he's telling her shit like you ain't gonna never find nobody better than me. You are like what like imagine? Okay, I know this may be a double standard, right, but this is a double standing.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to die on the hill about right.
Speaker 2: It's just not a fucking scene if you are my man, right, I need to know if you have slept with a man. I don't care about the double standard. I feel like the brain is just a different mindset, right, what allowed you to sleep with a man?
Speaker 3: Will that thing ever come back?
Speaker 2: I don't want you dippling, dipping and dabbling, and I don't I don't want to date a bisexual man, period.
Speaker 3: I don't want to marry a bisexual man. And if you've ever.
Speaker 4: If he says he's not bisexual, he.
Speaker 2: Just a damn what he says. I don't give a damn what he says. He said a couple, how many Why you had to go through a couple? Niggas why you had.
Speaker 1: To go why you had to go through a couple?
Speaker 4: The same reason?
Speaker 3: Go about these holes like I was trying to make sure.
Speaker 1: So if you met a man who checked every box that you ever desired, and y'all were so happy, and y'all are about to get married, and you find out that he sucked a few bigs in college, and y'all forty now, but that was just in college. He was just going through his lost his granddaddy. He was going through a weird stage. And but the after college that never happened again.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't be with him.
Speaker 2: I will cross that motherfucking bridge when I get there. But as a right, I ain't at the bridge because I feel like there would have been a lot of things leading up to that that that that's on my questionnaire, like how do we how do we get to being married?
Speaker 3: And I never knew this, Like how do we get to being engaged?
Speaker 4: You never asked me if I sucked.
Speaker 3: You not ask me.
Speaker 2: I asked niggas that That's what I'm saying these are you asked niggas if they sucked. I definitely not in that way. I'll be like, oh you before, but this date.
Speaker 4: Is going really well.
Speaker 1: I just need to ask you Somethingdy, Have you ever sucked any dick before before we leave here today?
Speaker 4: That's a wild thing to ask a man.
Speaker 2: It's not And no, I'm not asking if he sucked dick. That's very disrespectful. I hate when men talk to us like that. But I will ask you, you know, have you ever been by curious? Have you ever been with a man before? Yes, I'm asking a nigga that like, you should be able to ask people anything when you first meet them.
Speaker 3: It's the sedfulness for you to lie to a stranger. That is fucking weird to me.
Speaker 2: So yes, I'm asking all the questions the minute I feel like my Gucci's angling.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm asking.
Speaker 1: You know, I put him through that movie test, bitch.
Speaker 3: You and that fucking movie test. Listen, niggas, So no.
Speaker 4: But they can't lie. That dick gonna get hard if they see something light.
Speaker 3: You see That's another thing.
Speaker 2: You remember when Tyler Perry he did he did that interview with Oprah Winfrey, and he was saying, like when he was molested as.
Speaker 3: A child by his uncle.
Speaker 2: He was confused because it's penises would get hard, right, so you are it could be confusing. That doesn't really mean that the man is gay. That doesn't mean that. I don't think so. I really don't think so.
Speaker 1: So if a nigga watch the two niggas fuck on the show in his dig hard, that don't mean he gay.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: If he listen, let me tell y'all. Y'all, y'all think I'd be saying it's a wild shit.
Speaker 3: Let me tell y'all something. I feel like.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of men who are gay in the mind right. They may never act on it, but they may be attracted to men more than how we think they're attracted today.
Speaker 3: Homeboys and shit.
Speaker 2: They really may be attracted to men, but they may never act on being with a man, so they just keep it to themselves and it may come out and passive aggressiveness, like they may not be liking women for real, hate their fucking wife because they really like their home boy, or they can just be regular men who this is just a fleeting thought sometimes, does that make him gay?
Speaker 3: He's never he's never actually done the act. No.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now, if your nigga laying in the bed, I'm sorry dreaming about his best homeboy when they was he crossed him up the other day at the basketball.
Speaker 4: Court and he's seen that dick swing to the left and he can't get it out of his mind.
Speaker 1: He gave.
Speaker 3: Water was glistening all over his body, all over his.
Speaker 4: Body and being a listen. Some women are okay with it. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's why you can find a woman that is so there. We come in all shaped sizes, mental like.
Speaker 3: You don't have.
Speaker 2: To beat deceitful anymore. These women that are okay. I've seen a post where a lot of women were saying they are they prefer bisexual men.
Speaker 3: Go do that.
Speaker 2: Don't come over here with that bullshit. Okay, I'm sorry and coming all you want.
Speaker 4: It's not because I'm homophobic.
Speaker 1: It's just because I feel like I already have to compete with other women. I don't have time to compete with men and women.
Speaker 3: Because you can't there's no competition. Just go on, booboo yeah, go on booboo.
Speaker 2: And and I'm not homophobic, but these are the type of talking points people will still say it's homophobic just because you disagree. So, child, I would definitely be divorcing him, and he was like, you ain't never going to find up?
Speaker 3: Yes? I will. You know that's that right?
Speaker 2: There is real like narcissistic to tell me I can't do any better than you.
Speaker 3: Fuck out of here, okay, right next.
Speaker 1: Look, No, we're gonna talk about sexy red Kuci. Oh man, I feel sad.
Speaker 3: I hate that for her.
Speaker 2: I hate that for her, Like I don't agree with the current torque music and all that shit. I mean, if I'm in a gym working out, I like all that shit. But just like on my daily shit in the car, I'm listening to meditation music and shit half the time.
Speaker 3: But that girl, I really believe. I don't believe she put that video out. Why would she have right because it was nothing to run home about.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was regular daglish smegular sex with a bird ass nigga behind the camera. I'm sure right. And she's a young girl. Girl, be careful. You ain't regular no more. You're not normal no more. So you can't fuck normal, no more like you. You gotta fuck with niggas who got shit to lose.
Speaker 3: This is why.
Speaker 2: And I can't say that I've always been mindful, right because a nigga who I was about to marry this some wild shit like this, essentially right, you gotta have fuck you money.
Speaker 3: You gotta have money to disappear.
Speaker 2: These niggas when they do this type of shit, because it ain't no fucking way up.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I would do.
Speaker 2: I always say, Man, I got it's gonna be some niggas come up to what works and shit get.
Speaker 3: Real, real, real major, right, They're gonna always come.
Speaker 2: I don't got no fucking bunch of sex videos out here, So I mean I do have one or two for sure.
Speaker 4: Fire my fires fuck if.
Speaker 1: They ever drop, I'm not embarrassed, but I wouldn't want I wouldn't want that.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. That's not my profession. I'm not a sex worker. Sexy Red and a sex worker either. She's a rapper, right she do you know ship, but it's a persona. You don't want that for real, you'll put you on the internet.
Speaker 4: No, that's terrible, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: If that's not what you do. You know what I'm saying. If that's what she does, she won't give a fuck. But they ain't. That's not the type of time.
Speaker 4: She make music about that, but she don't want to live that exactly.
Speaker 1: You know. Right.
Speaker 2: So now people her fans, and I hate when people say that. Fans will saying these are not fans. If you're saying some disparaging ship, you're an my motherfucking fan.
Speaker 3: Okay. So the fans were.
Speaker 2: Saying, oh, contrary to popular belief, your pussy is not pink. Okay, she's brown. Why would her pussy be pink? And tam you Me and Taylor was talking about that shit yesterday, like, yeah, some light skin girls, they pussy still ain't pink. Their pussy is their complexion or sometimes even darker the lips and stuff like that. Why would y'all ever think that she just had a white lady pussy down there.
Speaker 4: My cousin got pink nipples.
Speaker 3: Your cousin fucking pig liked.
Speaker 4: Don't do that to my cousin.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking about your cousin nipples on this poect?
Speaker 4: I always just thought it was different.
Speaker 3: Are they pink? Are they red bro.
Speaker 4: They is pink. I'm like, what is it?
Speaker 3: And she like your complexion.
Speaker 1: She's like a little lighter than me, and her nipples Like how did it happen?
Speaker 3: She mixed she biracial dog because I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Sexy Rad man, y'all leave that girl alone, okay, And.
Speaker 1: She listened to that show faithfully. I know she's gonna be like, bitch. Shout out to you.
Speaker 2: I won't say your name, but Sexy Rad said she's so heart broken, and anybody that knows her knows she wouldn't do no goofy shit like that.
Speaker 3: She put like the little terry face in mouji. I feel bad for her me too, speaking of nasty shit.
Speaker 1: Kevin Gates girl, Oh, y'all. I don't know if y'all saw it, but there's a video circulate of Kevin Gates on his tour that started in Virginia, the only the General's tour. He invited a fan on stage, held her head back and spit. And I'm not talking about no little slabber. I'm talking about he put a loogie in that girl's mouth.
Speaker 3: It was white. It was actually very white.
Speaker 4: It was thick and white.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting and you know so yeah.
Speaker 2: So it says that as he proceeded to continue wrapping after he's spinning her mouth, the fan sat there trying to process what just happened.
Speaker 3: So did she ask for? Did she know what was about to happen?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Why would you think you could just spit in someone's mouth? Like like you're Kevin Gates, Okay, who would you allow to spit in your mouth?
Speaker 3: Because it's not Kevin Gates. Who would you allow to spit your mouth?
Speaker 1: Hand right?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm not into it yet. I'm not into it. I'm not into it. I'm not into it. I don't want anybody spitting in my mouth, spit on this pussy. Yes, spitting in my mouth? Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: No, only if you're like it just gotta be like on some drunk choking me, holding me off my feet, like against the wall, like by my neck where my toes are like scraping the floor, like trying to get some traction on the floor. But you holding me up up my neck and kissing me and spitting my mouth.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 8: No to.
Speaker 3: Y'all, motherfuckers. It's too grown for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, too grown for me, Kevin Gates, you need to have several seats.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that was a salt or what, but it's no. It's no gooing or it's a no go for me. Absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 1: But can't no random rapper. I guess Drake is a random rapper.
Speaker 3: You really think like he for you? Ain't it?
Speaker 4: Like she's not really my person, Aubrey.
Speaker 2: This bitch is school delusion though, Like she really just thinks like Drake is for her.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 1: Like I really live right on the edge of reality most days, and sometimes I don't realize it until Las Station like that. Like I really believe when he came to Charlotte he was here for me.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I probably ate it in that a little bit, you did, like because anything is possible, right, Yeah, Like, before we get off of stupid internet news man, did you see that video with Kirk Franklin and his mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So Kirk Franklin's mother had him at a very young age. Kirk Franklin was also told that another man was his father, and while rumors world that another man that lived ten minutes away from him was his dad. While filming a documentary for his upcoming new album, Father's Day, he discovered that the rumors were true and the man he thought was his father all those years was not okay. So, although Kirk Franklin's mother refuses to believe the two DNA tests he didn't take with this man because he actually met him and he was on the show The Living Father right, the Grammy Award winning artist says, uh, he's met his real father finally, at the age of fifty three. Kirk Franklin's biological father says he was a young teen when he dated Kirk's mother and never knew he was his Not only has it been revealed that Kirk has met his dad, he has also learned that he has a sister as well. The mother still sat there on film and denied these DNA tests. This is what it looks like when black men say black women don't never take accountability. That bitch did not even look at the DNA paperwork.
Speaker 1: Don't see that shit because that ain't real, and that's how she felt about it.
Speaker 3: Out of sight, out of mind is a real thing. So I wondered, like.
Speaker 1: People can't deal with the truth, man, that Lindy couldn't deal with the truth. It was too hard.
Speaker 3: For her because she lied for a long time. It wasn't the truth.
Speaker 2: The truth wasn't too hard her taking accountability for being a fucking.
Speaker 3: Liar was too hard.
Speaker 2: Your son is fifty three sitting in front of you, and it was like, listen, I don't want to key with you no more.
Speaker 3: I don't want to joke with you no more.
Speaker 2: Like if you can't be honest about this, like I can't fuck with you because what else will you lie about? That is so scary? And I then God for my goddamn parents died like that. That shit is disgusting. Actually, I feel so bad for him, so bad, so bad. I hate that that was even filmed.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, you know what, I don't mind that it was filmed. I hate that they chose to share it with all of us because he had to watch that footage and be like people gonna drag my mom over the coats, Eric, you know what, I can't even and cut you know, like, I couldn't do that to my mama, even though even if she was wrong, I don't think I could have put that out.
Speaker 4: There for the world to see.
Speaker 2: Nah me either, Like how much you paid your mama for that embarrassment, because she should definitely be embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, embarrassed. I mean, just suck it up to being young.
Speaker 2: But you're now, what sixty seventy something years old because he's fifty three, so she.
Speaker 3: Got to be in her seventies. Girl, Tell the fucking truth and shame the devil Christian anyway.
Speaker 2: You see, this is why I can't do it, man, because them places be full of a lot of physically sick and mentally sick people.
Speaker 4: That's any place, any places.
Speaker 3: Y'all listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we come back off a break. We're gonna get into this VT Hip Hop Awards.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: It was a good time, A good time has had a lot of hard work was done.
Speaker 1: Time was time was hey, y'allo.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna go get some of these these interviews. We caught up with a lot of this alebs at the show. Y'all stay tuned. So okay, as we discussed last week, and you know, in the intro of this episode, we attended whatever annual because bt Up Upper War started in two thousand and six, but we were celebrating the fiftieth year of hip hop, right, so a lot of legends were in the building. LL COOLJ did his motherfucking thing. Okay, niggas is not performing like those old.
Speaker 3: Rap artists, right.
Speaker 2: You got people who just be standing in the middle of stage, like sexy Red Child, just standing there. She might turn around do a low one two number. LL came au about the floor. Bitch, wait, you missed LL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I had to get up and go.
Speaker 4: I trip it.
Speaker 1: He had to leave the show first of all. I got there like one something. I had to walk around the building in a velvet dress and then stand up and do interviews for hours long. And then we get in the show and they have no concession, stayding, no water. She had a good hour before she had to get up out of there, so I left.
Speaker 3: Well, you mess, you missed the best part. I didn't stay for the full.
Speaker 2: Filming of the of the award ceremony, but I did catch a lot of it. So the one thing you did miss was LL. Okay, let's be very fu clear.
Speaker 3: LL was phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Basion, Ladies Love, Ladies Love.
Speaker 3: I really didn't like he a vampire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks good. I saw the baby. The baby is like a such a character right on stage. He has the wigs and all the things, and Globe's performance was really good too. This was my first award ceremony, and I just imagine that it was much more seen less than what it was. And maybe other awards ceremonies are more seamless than the Hip Hop Awards was. But for me, it was a lot of space in between everything and a lot of niggas running around talking. There was some arguments going on in there and sit It was.
Speaker 3: A lot I had on damn arguments. Don't be talking about black people.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 3: Now I coming out of bash. I'm not coming to be here.
Speaker 1: I'm not bashing it. I'm just saying it was a lot. No, because getting pretty vegan in an argument with the usher. Oh yeah, we definitely saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, niggas don't follow directions. They was telling people stop filming and take a fucking seat.
Speaker 3: Can y'all set y'all ass down somewhere? So people are just sitting in there.
Speaker 4: And she got a.
Speaker 2: Pee right, and he was asking her like, I guess he didn't know. He was an older man, he didn't know who she was. And she was like, yeah, my ticket step is down at my seat, if you'd let me go to my seat. But what I realized once you left. What I realized is that they were, you know, filling in for the main seats at the bottom on the floor, so when they didn't want any empty seats for filming.
Speaker 3: Right, So this is a whole production, y'all.
Speaker 2: It's not live. This thing was filmed last week Tuesday. It's a whole production. Aired October tenth by the time you hear this episode, So it's a production. The baby in uh what's the name had to do their whole fucking performance all over again.
Speaker 3: That was a mess to me, and it kind of pushed everything back, but they had to keep the They had seat fillers.
Speaker 2: Basically, whoever had a wristband was a seat filler, so that's probably they probably had filled her seat with somebody when she got up to go pee.
Speaker 3: It's just a lot of movie.
Speaker 1: Where was our seat there because we never saw we never saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody was already sitting in our shit, so I guess before we got in there and they was yelling and have a seat. People was just having fucking seats. So we never got actually actual sciences. But I enjoyed the whole experience. This is my first time anybody's red green. It was actually a green carpet. I loved it and I would like to do it again. But it's a very it's very much so hustle bustle. Then you have like little spurts of waiting around. But it was a good time. And yeah, Safari was the first interview, y'all. That's a whole character and a half. Okay, just for visuals, Safari came down the green carpet at the b ET Hip Hop Awards with no shirt.
Speaker 1: On, oiled up, ahmedy looking all listening. He's slim like, yeah, he's cut up. He's slim though I didn't think he was that. You know they say the camera puts his weight on you. Yeah he's slim, goody, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's a slimmer guy. Look, Safari was early and on time. Y'all was going to see him.
Speaker 2: Okay, here, y'all was gonna see that nigga. He made sure everybody saw him.
Speaker 1: Leather leather pants, draws showing spikes on the sneakers.
Speaker 4: Okay, how you doing him? Sorry?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: How you sorry?
Speaker 3: Who inspired you to wear no shirt today?
Speaker 9: My mother, my mother, my mother said, you know what you're going to the Hip Hop Awards. Be gettle. She said, get some nice past some nice shoes. Shot out a sigh, my stoups. You know what I'm saying. I got the Alexander McQueen's on. You know, Tom Ford right here, Sophie, this is black owned. You know what I'm saying, Sophie, Ciarra, big family glasses out here.
Speaker 4: De fire who you're looking forward to seeing?
Speaker 9: I can't wait to get in front of a mirror.
Speaker 4: Oh you just want to see you, yo, you call yourself before you got here. You got what you got on?
Speaker 3: Coconut, but coconut coconut?
Speaker 9: I do, Yeah, y'all good.
Speaker 3: Finish the lyric. Okay, I don't know what you heard about me?
Speaker 9: Nothing somebody I want, no MISSTI give me this, I make me get. It's a pleasure when I got me major, she said, it's a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Mag you shout out. We talked back podcasts, Yo.
Speaker 4: We talked out podcasts. You know what it is?
Speaker 9: Stunt bossing.
Speaker 3: They I'm fierce, not podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's give it Dialanaland who's the best rapper?
Speaker 3: They had to Brooklyn right now? Give me if he's a cheesecape, he's just.
Speaker 2: Out here wilding out on the red carpet, y'all. God damn Safari. You know, I kind of listen not to talk about the people we interviewed, and he's probably gonna be the only one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I understand.
Speaker 2: Why the hell uh Nigga Minaj got the funk about it there, and I know Erica Mina just got pie on her face every fucking.
Speaker 1: Day, poor baby.
Speaker 3: It's just some people I would have.
Speaker 2: I want to know their character from afar sometimes maybe just up to up close to personally.
Speaker 3: Ooh, like, boy, that's you interesting.
Speaker 4: It was next, It was next.
Speaker 2: So listen, y'all, Big Glass girl, your cousin Tom.
Speaker 4: All, y'all my fave Big Lass. Listen.
Speaker 1: When I was little, I used to think I looked like her and I could dance like her.
Speaker 4: I mean I was real little, real, real, real little, but living away.
Speaker 1: If y'all ever seen the show Living Single, the girl who's dancing in in.
Speaker 4: The nineties kind of where I'm glad I got my girl. You know that dance move that's Big Lass.
Speaker 1: She was in Mary J. Blige videos. She was like choreographing for you name it.
Speaker 4: The nineties. She was the itg girl when it came to hip hop.
Speaker 3: She was also, you know, one of the hosts for a Rap city for a very long time. Check it out first.
Speaker 4: I gotta little beautiful first.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, girl, I'm starstruck right now when I tell you, I was a little girl watching Livy singer like.
Speaker 10: We are living like everyone like you look like we did, And I was.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I kind of looked like we love pay.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 11: I got tam Man cousin, big legy Mario.
Speaker 4: Who are you looking forward to see it tonight?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: It's all about self of death for me tonight.
Speaker 8: We have done so many raps on city shows with Jermaine and the Bread and Prins, Kross and all that he's done from music, And of course he and I are former dancers, you know, so that's my.
Speaker 3: Guy all day.
Speaker 8: So I'm ready to see because he may bring Ussia out, he may bring Luda, who knows who knows right right right?
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this the hip hop turn fifty. How do you feel about the state of hip hop right now?
Speaker 4: With the music?
Speaker 8: I have a woman listen, not talking about the evolution of hip hop. I love that the culture is in homes of a gazillion people because nobody ever thought that we would be here. I love that there's so many women at the forefront selling more records than the men.
Speaker 6: I applaud their sexual freedom.
Speaker 8: I personally am sick of all the tworking because I think it takes away from their actual skill.
Speaker 6: On the mic.
Speaker 8: People kind of forget that they're actually good writers and good lyricists and they can deliver.
Speaker 6: And you kind of get you know, and I'm a dancer.
Speaker 8: I've torked my handstands, I've done all the crazy stuff on stage too. But I want them to take a little bit more love and care and the fact that they are femcies, you know, and some people really don't even like that word mcs. Femcis whatever your lyricists, your rappers, and so I would love to see more of that. But I love the state of hip hop. I just love that we're making bank.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: These artists are getting it together with getting their streams and their money since they can't really count on record sales the way we used to old school, you know.
Speaker 6: But I love to see it. I'm here for it to you in the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: Do you know any like upcoming artists that deserve some recognition. Boy, I know, well, I like Little Sims as an overseas artist.
Speaker 6: I think it's.
Speaker 8: Really really dope, but I haven't really been entrenched in that. I'm kind of moving into the director of space. I want to tell the story of the female dances of the nineties, somebody like myself from choreographing directed for so many you know, artists on the R and B and hip hop Tip Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Heavy D, Bobby Brown, the great you know, and those artists I can't even really have conversations with, even John Singleton from Remember the Time.
Speaker 6: So I'm moving into that space. But I'm here for all of it.
Speaker 8: I'm here for everybody who really has respect for the craft and comes with some new ish you know.
Speaker 3: So you want to yeah, we want to play a quick game with you.
Speaker 4: Right quick? Alright, these games.
Speaker 3: It's an easy one. That's an easy one.
Speaker 2: Let me think, Uh when you leave, I'm begging you not to go.
Speaker 1: It was a lyric.
Speaker 8: You see my face into the Camera's like, oh it's R and B.
Speaker 2: I got your name too, three times in a beyonceing, Oh where are we.
Speaker 3: Have the Red life, we get to go to the show.
Speaker 1: I'm it sall right, thank you so much. I love you, appreciate you so much. I love her, I fucking love her so big.
Speaker 3: Less looked phenomenal. Okay, I don't know how.
Speaker 4: Old she got, at least be in her fifties. Yes, she was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks so good.
Speaker 3: This was her little special number.
Speaker 2: Now because she actually ended up changing to another dress this same color later on in the evening.
Speaker 4: Change or when she went on stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when she went on stage.
Speaker 1: Yep, I missed it, y'all.
Speaker 3: Foolishness.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with what she's saying, you know, Like, so she is a dancer, right, so she comes from a time where she may not have been talking, but she definitely she said she was on her head too, but she was in an MC right, So she wasn't a rapper.
Speaker 3: So now you have the rappers, and it's just it's different.
Speaker 2: Listen, export a question that you had for everybody's ham. We did have a whole episode about it a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: But what made you want to ask these at that?
Speaker 1: Because you know, I just wanted to hear their thoughts on how women are portrayed in hip hop and how people feel about it as it pertains to our culture. Mm hm, you know, because some people would say that bad for our culture and for us being whole. When it comes to men and women, Black men and women coming together. The music is making us grow further apart and come together.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody like a couple. Like the women kind of had a little. The younger women was like, fuck them, right, y'all hear you may or may not hear you may put out all the interviews, but the younger girls, the younger women were like, fuck them if they got something to say about it. The older generation, some of them, the guys tried to stay far away from that, right because they know we got a problem with somebody trying to tell us what to do. Women don't want to hear it. But if you want protection and provisions, sometimes you need to fucking listen. Just need to listen sometimes.
Speaker 1: But if you think that.
Speaker 3: Your money going, you know, solve all issues, you don't need a man, you know, keep it the same rhetoric. I guess, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, keep that same MG.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we did have a few legends for real, Now we did do an interview with Molly Ma and DJ Drama and both yea. DJ Drama actually performed you know, scratching DJing right and Molly Ma actually got an award that I Am hip Hop Award. DJ Drama has some pretty interesting things to say.
Speaker 4: Let's get into it all right. First, you are hip hop.
Speaker 1: We was going to ask you questions about how you feel about hip hop, but you are hip hop.
Speaker 12: Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: No, how do you feel about being a part of the BT hip Hop Awards tonight?
Speaker 12: I love it, you know, I'm actually getting opportunity to perform tonight. You know, we celebrate DJs and producers, so you know, I think it's dope for the DJ and the producers doing hip Hop fifty to be able to get their flowers. And you know, having this show and then every year is always a great feeling, you know, always direct for the culture and I'm always excited, especially for like the new artists. You know, I know, Sexy Red is here, so I'm sure she's going to turn the crowd up. And yeah, and at the same time, you know, the elder statesman like Molly Maul getting his Lifetime Achievement Award all right.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of sexy Red, some people would say that females in hip hop right now are degrading and they're affecting the culture in a negative way.
Speaker 4: What would you say to that, That's.
Speaker 12: Whack, that's a whack way to view things, you know. I mean, I think in a sense, like you know, people people take hip hop out of contexts, you know, and we get a lot of blame in a different sense of like the film business, where you have films that might be over sexualized, over over violent or things like that. So that in that same sense, it's like, you know, there's a one of the biggest businesses is the porn business, you know what I'm saying, and it makes a lot of sex cells, you know. So I don't think it's fair for us to you know, point the finger at women in that in that matter, for them to be being sexualized, being over sexualized in a sense like you know, it's it's y'all bodies, y'all, y'all should be able to express it the way you want.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us about any upcoming projects collaboration.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, I have my my podcast out right now, the Gangster Girls Podcast, you know, my my new album is in stories calling really like that. I'm working on another album. I just finished my book deal, so yeah, be on the lookout for some new projects from Generation Now as well. We have some new artists that we just signed Carvena uh kay Cash uh Sunny Digital, and new projects from Jack Holler on.
Speaker 3: A little Uzzi. So that's joke.
Speaker 1: So I mean, yeah, he so he said, listen, women got the right to say and do what they want with they bodies and it should not have ano And I mean, I guess it makes sense. Like we don't look to actors when they're having sex on screen.
Speaker 4: Do we say, oh, they're degrading to our culture?
Speaker 1: Do we When Lola was getting hit on Power, didn't nobody say oh, Lala' is degrading us? Nobody said that.
Speaker 4: They was like, look at that ass.
Speaker 3: I guess because it's not as in your face with the music.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And then you tie the music to social media, right, and what you see constantly, constantly constantly, like like the TV and stuff like, that's a different hub. I feel like people are on social media way more than they're on Netflix or then they're on you know, showtime. You know what I'm saying. So it's just a constant, it's psychology. It's just a constant programming.
Speaker 3: Basically.
Speaker 2: I think with Instagram, insta dopamine is when we just started calling it right. But DJ Drown was a good time, nice guy. We got up next. Let me see, let me see, let's.
Speaker 3: Go with Marley Maul. We had a lot of hip hop questions. But it's man right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that Iron hip Hop Award, So basically, BT got it right.
Speaker 3: I think I'm hip hop.
Speaker 1: Hip hop being turning fifty. How do you feel about the state of hip hop hop right now?
Speaker 13: They're like, I love the state of hip hop right now. I love how the ladies are taking over in hip hop. It's so empowering to see.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's beautiful man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I love to see it because you know, for so long females was in the back of hip hop. They wasn't in the shadow. There was in the shadows. But now they're in the forefront, you know, Ice Spice doing her thing. Yeah, I'm feeling that feeling you.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: We only got two questions from allimorrow, So when people come through, I guess y'all can live like curiously through us if you haven't up, somebody red carping, right, So some people come through with handlers and they'll tell you, like hey, one or two questions whatever, trying to usher them in. So we were only able to get it one question technically out of him before he had to move on.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Okay, up next we had Joe Claire, funny man Joe Claire.
Speaker 4: He was also a host of Rap City. Y'all check this out. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: You very nice? Related no friends, maybe another lifetime. Not that you look very good.
Speaker 1: You guys are looking excellent tonight.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, so, y'all we are with the very funny Joe Claire.
Speaker 4: Listen. I know I don't want to make you sound all right.
Speaker 1: I've been watching you since.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 5: It took a long time to be fifty four. It takes a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you've been around hip struggles, hip hop existed.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the state of hip hop now?
Speaker 3: I love the state of hip hop now. It's the same.
Speaker 5: Listen, don't let the older people tell y'all that the young people music don't nahs been. It's the same thing as going on in music from day one. There's gonna be somebody who's mother. Your mother doesn't want you to listen to that song. It's gonna be some woman who does something and everybody's been like, dah lord, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be some dude who says some outrageous in the rector.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be a lot of wack rappers and then we're gonna have excellence that'll rise to the top. But the state of hip hop now, I think the state of hip hop is bomb right now. I think the state of hip hop right now is super bomb because you have so many young people who are sitting oh not even young people, people who are sitting in their houses, making music, putting it on wherever platform, And then you go Discovery and you be like this song, mom, whin never heard the song five years old from some rapper that you would never meet in your whole life, and there's no RAHP City for him to go to anymore. So I think it's super dope right now.
Speaker 2: So how does hip hop influenced your career in comedy?
Speaker 3: Oh? So, hip hop changed everything.
Speaker 5: It might be hard for y'all to imagine, but this culture that we see here now just it was just not here. It did not exist. We had to make this up, and we were making it up as we went along. We were taking our cues from each other. So we didn't know. Nobody knew that Diddy was gonna be Diddy now, but Diddy did, he did, but we had There was no precedent. Nobody knew jay Z was going to become a billionaire.
Speaker 3: But coming out of you know.
Speaker 5: The streets the eighties, a street culture ain't did was somebody got to be a billionaire.
Speaker 3: At some point, right, and so Jake.
Speaker 5: So for me, hip hop, for me was the whole culture that I could take with me on to the stage.
Speaker 3: And it's gotten me.
Speaker 5: That's how I got wrapped city, that got me on television, like seriously, like and right now, I do the news. I do the news every day in Washington, DC. Right hip hop has allowed and I wear this. I could wear whatever I want on the news and even though doing hard news sometimes and everything else. The fact that I come from hip hop, the fact that I was you know, it's not I ain't. I never had to make up anything to be part of this. I guess it comes through that authenticity and the realness that you got to have in hip hop. They let me do it on the news now, so that's how hip hop has affected is gonna be ho? Not not really.
Speaker 3: But what I do do is, you.
Speaker 5: Know, if let's say it is a question about the school system.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all got kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all got kids.
Speaker 5: But let's say it's about y'all parents, and they saying something about people aging, and y'all, you know, we got concerned. And then the whoever the ankle that's sitting there is reading the teleprom and I think that they missed something that we really need to bring up. I'm like, hold on a second, can we talk about how X, Y and Z affects these people in this demographic and so on and so forth. And I do it just like I just did it to y'all. So it's not like I would never be a caricature of us, but I will keep it a buck when I need to.
Speaker 6: But there's been.
Speaker 5: Times and then I'm a comedian, So if there's some some boogfit on the news, hold.
Speaker 1: Up, you know I can do that as well.
Speaker 5: And for for for y'all remember that, because y'all are y'all are y'all.
Speaker 3: Know years ago, but y'all are me, and keep that with you.
Speaker 5: You never know where you'll end up. If I want the news today and I used to host Rap City, ain't no telling where y'all.
Speaker 1: Can show up in the future.
Speaker 4: Around be feing in morning.
Speaker 11: Come around and find out one little little game.
Speaker 2: We want you to finish the lyric all right ready. I don't know what you heard.
Speaker 5: About me, but I bitch can't get a dollar out of me, no kind of lockdown her at hey, because I'm a mother.
Speaker 3: If pr.
Speaker 11: We appreciate you man can get.
Speaker 3: A dollar of.
Speaker 5: Big can't get a dollar out of me, but she can get everything she needs.
Speaker 3: That's how I need my motherfucker husband to show up. Okay, don't play right. You know, Claire was a good time, very good time.
Speaker 1: He stayed very long. You know, people were moving by so fast. Like one of two questions, that.
Speaker 4: Is, who do we have next?
Speaker 2: I think our earlier questions, our earlier interviews, like they had a little bit more time to spare when it got closer to going into the Yeah, the event, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Who's next?
Speaker 1: Our good sister pretty V is up next, She says, she's from Miami and Columbia, right, yeap, hell y'all listen. All right, So hip hop turned fifth this year. How do you feel about the current state of hip hop? People are saying that the music is degrading to women and it hurts our culture.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that? I mean, we ain't writing it, Okay.
Speaker 6: What are they got going on?
Speaker 3: Is what they got going on?
Speaker 14: We just gonna make music. We'll do you gonna have a good time. I mean my thing is hip hop is hip hop.
Speaker 3: We gonna make music. We gonna do what we do and that's it right all right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How has How has hip hop influenced your life? Oh? I mean in so many ways? When you are voiced and you are the voice for the voiceless, and.
Speaker 14: You are a freedom and you are a strong person, and you are bold and you're confident. All these artists that I've known growing up, Heavy D Tripclalk, Quest, jay Z, Salt n Pepper, Mister Elliott, rock Stand, Chante, jj FAP, I mean so many different people.
Speaker 3: I mean art girl like you. But you know what's the crazy is I grew up on that. My father, you know, he was I'm a pKa.
Speaker 14: So I reason but a gospel household and I get that soul in that funk, in that R and B and a hip hop on the other side.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, who are you.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to seeing?
Speaker 3: And everybody? I think everybody looks so gorgeous.
Speaker 6: Everybody's in the building.
Speaker 3: The talent is here.
Speaker 14: We could smell it, we could feel it. So I'm excited to see everybody. Yes, how do you guys?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: All right, up next, y'all we got b simone and be someone talk getting fit. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: He I said, be someone that lost some God Dad, were you ain't gonna white?
Speaker 1: You look good the fuod listen.
Speaker 4: I saw you in La We came to the live show with Taylor last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we all went to dinner that night and you were talking about your diet then yes, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, you know what, it's not a diet. It's a lifestyle. Training.
Speaker 14: Here, it's some more you fuel your body with healthy things and treated right.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to say youthful, I'm trying to stay healthy. I'm a longevity I want to be here in fifty years. I'm saying that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 14: And I got to take care of myself internally, and it helps us your mind, it helps you the spirit.
Speaker 11: And I feel good, I look good, I'm all the things. I'm just happy.
Speaker 4: So you don't eat meat at all.
Speaker 11: I haven't had meat for six years, but I do fish now. And then it depends on how my body. You know, you how you eat, you feel all bad. It's like your body don't want it. You listen to your body, you know.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, who are you looking forward to see tonight?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What's what's the like? Performers?
Speaker 1: You want to see them most?
Speaker 11: Y'all no harm here and see he said, well, y'all no harm here and see.
Speaker 3: The baby you're going that shit?
Speaker 4: So is that they ain't got on that stage?
Speaker 11: School Now, the legends, the nostalgia that we honor in SoCal, that's like, y'all can't.
Speaker 4: I don't care when nobody say, bow wow is a legend.
Speaker 3: In this sture. If you're trying to play bow.
Speaker 11: Was chasing that boy tour bus when I was twelve. You hear me, it was Tim l Romeo.
Speaker 3: Bow Wow?
Speaker 6: I love you bow wow?
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 11: So, I'm gonna give him his flowers. He's impactful. You play any bow Wow song. I know every lyric.
Speaker 6: So you know the Timberlands, all that, the women.
Speaker 14: In hip hop Coiler Ray Glowrill Up, Cardi b the girls that are doing their thing right now in this season.
Speaker 4: So I'm proud of them.
Speaker 1: So speaking of that women and him, people are saying, like, the women are degrading now and it's affecting our culture in a negative way.
Speaker 11: What do you feel about that? I love women that are creative. That's why I love coroy Laarray. She is herself. She don't just talk about you know, we could talk about that.
Speaker 3: We want to have sex appeal and we want to be sexy.
Speaker 11: But look at the Missy Elliotts like she was just creative, be creative. You should mind the little bit in the lyrics, you know it ain't it always got to talk about that.
Speaker 6: But I'm not saying, don't.
Speaker 4: Not talk about it because you know we.
Speaker 3: Want to be sexy.
Speaker 4: But usual mind now, you know, But I love I'm a lyricist.
Speaker 14: That's a Drake is one of my favorite artists since lyrics evoke emotion and I love lyrics.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So you could talk about the kiddies and assid, but play around with something else, you know, I love I know she talk about it. You're gonna get to it the you know, but she got them lyrics bar for bars, I love bars, you know. So Yeah, there's a time and a place, So let's do a come and do a quick game, right going now, don't stand me and finish the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Okay. If you see me.
Speaker 10: And you you bitch, you see me in your ohki, I can't get gospel lately.
Speaker 6: You see me in heaven.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you're saying, James, right, you see the heir on the neck.
Speaker 6: Jesus, you need a lot of it.
Speaker 11: You said if you see me and you're trying to you should have said trying to say.
Speaker 10: What if you're trying to say what I.
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 11: Can you even say that? We ain't know ak ak ain't man's.
Speaker 3: Ski we for a k a and ski ye for red. Yes, oh am I.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hello t T I know.
Speaker 3: Always a good time man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 2: That girl had bad man. I can imagine beating her ass I did all day. All right, everything is not a.
Speaker 4: Joke, bitch, everything everything, Everything is right.
Speaker 2: Everything is because if you ain't laughing. You're crying right, Oh we are. We came across Keith Queen Nija on the red carpet. Also, y'all, you know, she's much smaller than I thought she was, Like, she's a short girl.
Speaker 3: I thought she was like tall for some reason, she liked my height.
Speaker 4: But she also didn't have on heels.
Speaker 2: I don't think she did have on heels for sure. Yes, that girl is. She's actually shorter than you to me, yea, like no, oh.
Speaker 4: If she had on heels, she's definitely shorter than me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was a little tiny thing. But y'all, this is Queen. She's so cute, Yes, very cute. This is Queen. She had her man, she had her manger on a red carpet.
Speaker 2: Clarence Chash all right, hip hop turned fifty years old this year.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the current state of hip hop?
Speaker 3: The current state of hip hop with women.
Speaker 1: They're saying the music is degrading and that is affecting the culture in a negative way.
Speaker 7: I would just I mean, man, please, people have been rapping about all time Toisy Rowland, booty popping and Kouchie since way back in the day. Like it's nothing new under the sun. But you know, I would like to see us do another like ladies night kind of thing where would want they get back together, like so unity make it fun.
Speaker 4: You're not so much sex sex.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, you know, here's the thing, here's the thing.
Speaker 7: Sex sales, all right, but I would love to hear people talk about their real life stories too. But and I'm like gonna attention to it. Everybody complained about it. But then when people start talking about their life and real stuff, don't nobody listen to it. So it's like if it's not trendy or cashier or like selling sex, maybe that's a part of the agenda. I don't know, but like, yeah, what.
Speaker 4: Are you looking forward to seeing the night?
Speaker 3: Everybody doing the lyric game with her? Yeah, let's see what we got you finish, Hilary.
Speaker 7: Let me see m oh my god, the red lights working on them headlights.
Speaker 3: She's like a little deer in the headlights, a little bit man. Nice girl.
Speaker 1: Everybody right here.
Speaker 2: I gotta good everybody, you know for her.
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 2: The response she gave on the question you pretty much asked each person, well not everybody, but the few people who we picked the put on this particular episode, I agreed with hers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would definitely like to see a lady's night.
Speaker 4: You know, who would you want to make? Who would you want on it?
Speaker 2: Who are putting on a ladies' night? Okay, y'all. My favorite rap artists are Dreazy. I don't know if y'all know who that is. Oh, I don't know, a lot of people may not. And Chameleon from Jacksonville. Those my two favorite rap artists.
Speaker 4: She's on that show rap It.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's sir. Yeah, yeah, mm hmmm, that was my team favorite. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna put I feel like we gotta throw Sexy Red on there.
Speaker 3: No, we don't. We don't gotta throw her nowhere, Yes we do.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put Sexy Red in there.
Speaker 3: She ain't even gonna be on beat.
Speaker 4: She don't even party.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm talking about rap well, rapping well, Okay, okay, I'm put down, but rapping well, come on, man, Okay, Cardi B. I'm gonna put Cardi B on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna put Megan on there for sure, And I'm gonna put Rapsody on there.
Speaker 3: All right. That's a good little line.
Speaker 8: Up.
Speaker 3: No, Nikki, we ain't doing Nikki.
Speaker 1: I mean if they're yeah, Nicky can go nick.
Speaker 3: J T, JT on there all day long. Okay, I go to add one.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know how many people it was on the original Ladies' Night, but JT got to be up on it.
Speaker 3: You can leave y'ng Miami and the cut.
Speaker 1: All right, you listen Diddy album Got Me in the choke Hold the Love album, y'all. If y'all have not listened to the album, y'all really have got to take some time and listen to the album. This song with Jasmine Sullivan, Uh need somebody, Oh my gosh, choke Hold's.
Speaker 3: Is he on all the songs? It's just more so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, he's on all the songs.
Speaker 1: You know how Diddy?
Speaker 4: You ain't leaving Diddy.
Speaker 3: I'm the song.
Speaker 2: If you want to come to the label with your producer and all of the fucking videos, come on right.
Speaker 1: Don't come to bad Boy because Diddy is gonna be on every song, on every track. But when I tell you it's love music, he made some love music, like old school love music. Niggas sing about can't live without you, can't don't want to ever breathe without you, baby, I'm closer to God when I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is what's needed for men to fall in love again.
Speaker 4: They need more music to remind them of the feeling.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, because I don't think nigga's gonna fall in love when you like pop that pussy for a real nigga like that's and.
Speaker 4: You gotta eat booty like groceries.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be in the hospital, tell.
Speaker 2: You singing about it, singing about your bookie dog. Yeah, but last week was a Last week was a fucking blast. Okay, it was real blast. It was really an experience. I'd love to do it again me too. I'm grateful to be shorter heel on.
Speaker 4: Shorter heel and a chair and a camera.
Speaker 3: Crew and food and our own water, own water.
Speaker 1: Definitely bringing my own water next year.
Speaker 3: Like we know all the dudes and don'ts now, y'all. Okay, that's a great experience.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Black Effect and BT for having us on their green curb. You got a dumber story, No, it's been a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bitch.
Speaker 2: If I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant form an ex that's a dumb bitch story for you.
Speaker 4: I hope it is.
Speaker 1: I hope you are. I really hope you are.
Speaker 3: The big gonna dumb bitch story for y'all this week. But no, it was a little.
Speaker 2: Big that's a regular big nose walk up this morning feeling some type of way.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, might be in the water, and.
Speaker 1: I hope you I really hope you're pregnant. I would do like a, oh no, I can't even say that. I was about to say something I said when we hang up, we're friends in real life, y'all bitches being my DM talking about y'all.
Speaker 4: I know y'all faking now, No, we.
Speaker 3: Is really friends. Not they be talking about.
Speaker 4: Me, they be trying to girl. I just set them straight like.
Speaker 2: Somebody it was a nigga definitely trying to talk shit recently, and I was like, don't talk about my friend, right, like that's my.
Speaker 4: Fucking friend for real.
Speaker 1: We like we might argue, we might fight, but I beat one of y'all up about her.
Speaker 2: Go get it twisted, like that's just like, uh, this is why you just can't really engage with the social media ship. Man, y'all seen that ship with Tia Mauri like went back and forth with somebody like people gonna make you look stupid.
Speaker 3: Just let people. I ignore a lot of shit oftentimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all, don't live my life, y'all live all life the.
Speaker 3: Fun anyway, y'all.
Speaker 2: Look, if you enjoyed this episode, tune in every Thursday on iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. This is your co host aj Holiday two point zero. On Instagram, I might change my Instagram name. Okay, I actually have a second one. It's cool, but I might change it. I might change it soon anyway, Just.
Speaker 4: Official, tam bam, y'all. I love y'all. Once again, Thank y'all for tuning in. Remember speak now.
Speaker 3: And never hold Joe press release. Yeah now your press release.
Speaker 2: Like AUS, we definitely held this to the fucking deadline.
Speaker 3: Shame on US five