Speaker 1: It's the best BIF of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up, friends, Thanks for being here this weekend. You're probably here to catch up on The Bobby Bone Show this week, and I've got lots of good segments for you, guys.
Speaker 1: But before we get.
Speaker 3: Into it, I want you to check out part one in part three, or after you listen to this, check out part one. In part three, I had Abby join me and we talked about all things life on part one, especially the crazy tornado warnings and alerts and things that have been happening in Nashville this past week, and something totally crazy she found in her canned spinach. And then in part three we answer listener at Q and A as always, so check both of those out before after this. I'd love you forever. But if you just want to listen to this, that's okay too. So let's get into it. We have another potential scamming the scammers set up happening. Amy got an email and it's somebody in the country music world that they're impersonating. So we may even get this country music person involved to truly scam the scammer even harder than we did last time.
Speaker 2: Number seven.
Speaker 4: So Amy was invited on another podcast and it was Sarah Evans podcast Country Star, and it also felt like a scam. So we said, hey, get in touch, say yes, you want to do it. It felt weird because her studio is right down the road, but they wanted to do it virtually right, and they said they were going to pay you.
Speaker 5: They said there would be an honorarium, honorarium, honorarium.
Speaker 4: Which is not something to somebody like an American.
Speaker 1: We don't even know how to say it.
Speaker 4: So what did you do? What did you reply back and say?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: I just whatever you told me to say that day. I just said, yeah, I'm very interested, but I'm curious. What is the honorarium?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what are they going to pay you?
Speaker 5: Okay, two thousand US day dollars? Yeah, they said, regarding the honorarium, it's a paid podcast proposal and we'll pay you two k USD.
Speaker 1: For this particular podcast episode.
Speaker 4: Podcasts ninety nine point nine percent of the time do not pay for guests. Secondly, nobody booking anything from America to America is going to offer an honorarium for two KUSD thirdly for USD. So you haven't replied yet, no, And did they give you dates on when you could do it?
Speaker 5: Yes, they said the interview will be held from April fifth to April twenty six. There are total of three episodes per week, like Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Speaker 1: So I guess I could pick which day in that window.
Speaker 4: Those they're scamming days, that's the days that they scam.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and they said best regards Craig Done.
Speaker 4: So Craig again is part of her management team. So they picked the right name. So I would reply back and say, hey, I would love to do it. What hours and pick a weekday because I could probably get Sarah to come up here and be on the receiving end of them scamming as her.
Speaker 7: Hilarious.
Speaker 6: Ooh that's next level.
Speaker 4: That'd be a twist, right. I bet they wouldn't even know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they wouldn't know who she is.
Speaker 4: Because they're just probably picking people. The last guss from India.
Speaker 1: So reply, I mean he just picked a random name.
Speaker 5: I mean they've really done some research, Like if they know Craig Done, they maybe know Sarah. I mean they did say Craig Dune Senior and talented agent.
Speaker 4: Again, which for those that didn't hear it, because I didn't hear it the first time, it's a talent agent. He thinks he's just a talented agent. The three days were what days a.
Speaker 5: Tuesday between April fifth and April twenty six.
Speaker 1: You pick a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday.
Speaker 4: So offer them up the Tuesday or Thursday. Say hey, give us a few Tuesday Thursday options and we would love to do it on one of those days and try to get one like late morning, okay, and then I'll just call Sarah and I think it would be the ultimate hilarious bit if when they get onto interview, Sarah's there. Yeah, way, you need to talk to Sarah Evans. Let me know how that goes.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: We do a segment every day on the Bobby Bone Show called tell Me Something Good, and it's all kinds of good news stories from all across the country. But this week we had some personal tell Me Something Good stories to share. Bobby Eddie, myself, we all had some very very good things that happened in our lives to us with us, about us, you know all the things.
Speaker 4: Number six personal, tell me something good.
Speaker 2: Hit it Ray, It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: We have a few randomly. I'm gonna go to Morgan first, and Morgan, what yours?
Speaker 3: So I brought in another foster dog this week. Her name was Belle. She got surrendered by her owners with her sibling, and I took her in for the week. And I'm super excited to announce that she already got adopted. Why yeah, yeah, super fast. And she's a young one. She's about a five month old, so puppies do tend to go a little bit faster. But yeah, she's doing really well and I'm excited.
Speaker 4: So you took her and had her for how many nights?
Speaker 3: I got her last weekend, so I've only really.
Speaker 4: Had her about a week and so that they put her up on the internet and it's like, hey, who wants But do they come to your house?
Speaker 3: No, they don't come to mind. I take her to pet Go and we meet up and basically they signed all the paperwork to all the stuff and then I passed her off. It's kind of like a you know, weird deal.
Speaker 4: So you ever sad or are you happy?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 4: Wasn't like you were together for months. He's happy that Belle has a home.
Speaker 3: I'm super happy, but there is sad. I mean, she snuggled with me every night. She was a little cuddler, and I think she got adjusted to her life at the house. But it was only a week, so like, there's definitely sad parts of it, but overall, just super excited for her.
Speaker 7: Add you're up, Yeah, mine starts off scary.
Speaker 8: We got a call from my kid's school, my six year old, and they said that he was choking and they had to do the Heimwich maneuver on him, which is crazy.
Speaker 7: We're like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 8: Apparently he was at lunch and I guess somebody had dared him to take down a long, curly fry and he didn't take down like eat it, and like he was like watch this, uh, and I got stuck in his throat. Alex wall and a sword basically, but it was a curly fry and one of the teachers happened to be standing right by the table and he was choking. He couldn't breathe, and so luckily she knew the Heimlich maneuver got him squeezed his stomach.
Speaker 7: He threw it.
Speaker 8: All up and and man like, it was very scary to get that news. But I'm just so grateful that he had a teacher there and that because I don't know if other kindergarteners would know what to do if they were just sitting at a lunch table and he started choking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, One, that's scary.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Two. Hey, if you're gonna do it, do it straight. Fries. Yeah, that's a lesson. Yeah, that's waffle waffle to.
Speaker 8: What's funny is later on the week we got some fries, you know, we got some burgers and fries.
Speaker 7: Like, I don't want those.
Speaker 4: He's off of it now, I'm gonna pass on fries. Congratulations that your kid is safe and nice shout of the teacher.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was nice. Shot is a hero.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do mine. So this has been a couple of years ago. My wife and I had this restaurant we used to go to at least once a week. It was very close to the house, and I've shared this story, but it's been a while. We had a waiter that we had the same every time we'd be even just sit in a section, and so we got to know him as well as you get to know a waiter. His name was Johnny, and Johnny knew who I was. But Johnny never want in like our two years of eating there, said he did music because he didn't want to like be that guy. That's what he said. I just ges came in. I just wanted to be a good waiter. And he never was like, listen to my music. I'm trying to make it. And so finally someone else had told us it's like, hey, yeah, Johnny is leaving it his last day. This is a couple years ago. He signed a publishing deal. We were like, he does music, and they were like yeah, yeah, And so we went in. He was still working. There was last week and you know, hey, man, congratulations. I did a show in town, like a stand up show, and I said Johnny should come to the show. So I surprised him as then I had him come up on the stage and I said, he just signed to publisher. Only played a song green as could be, and he was nervous, obviously, but he played a song and the crowd cheered because it was like it was our waiter and I played a song. And so Johnny signed what they call publishing and build to write songs. Johnny wrote Blake Shelton, Texas.
Speaker 10: Oh we did what She's probably and never really George.
Speaker 4: So that's all. Oh and jeeked it. That's all. As gonna be a number one. He's kind of killing it now that I went to his Instagram just to like check on him, and I started to see all the stuff he had been doing. Dude, our waiter is like killing it as a songwriter. But he came to town to write songs. He just waited tables until he like had enough people hear him and believe in him. And I think that so called name is Johnny Clawson. He didn't know I was gonna talk about him. I'm super proud of him, and I hope that song goes number one. Blake could use the money too, Yes, So Mike tell me something good. Is Johnny Classon songwriter used to be our waiter. I'm super excited for him. So that's awesome, good job, everybody, Let's play that now. I think Blake and Johnny could use a little nicol or So.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: It's always crazy to see celebrities in the wild but A listers. It's a different beast and Lunchbox myself both saw a list celebrities in the wild and guys. I geeked out for potentially the first time ever in my life over a celebrity. I geeked out. You're gonna hear the whole story now, and especially the show trying to guess who it was. I don't think I kept a very good poker face.
Speaker 4: Number five Morgan claims to have seen a major A lister out in the wild. Think about Morgan is her definition of a list in ours is a bit different. Chad Michael Murray was our last A lister she saw.
Speaker 7: I still don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: What if you google them?
Speaker 4: An A lister means everybody should know Google this person's a list.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean all my friends freaked out. I freaked out, like top of the top.
Speaker 4: Somebody lives here, I think so to my knowledge. Let's do ten questions. Yes or no only music, no acting, yes man, no female actor, TV.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe TV movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or I mean, but it's not Nicole Kidman for sure lives here. Over forty Yes, that's five hair color, that's not You got to ask her. Yes, or no question.
Speaker 7: Is she blonde?
Speaker 4: But then that that cuts off cuts off all the rest of them American?
Speaker 6: Yes, what about marrying to someone famous.
Speaker 4: From from the South?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: I like where you're going, But you don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know for sure, but I think.
Speaker 4: So anybody anybody else famous in her family?
Speaker 3: I'm going to google.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so she must I'll be married to anyone famous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's good. So it's an actor American.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, we did this last time.
Speaker 6: This is what I'm saying. All her friends freaked out.
Speaker 5: But I think her friends would have freaked out about Chad Michael Morray exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, you could argue that she does have famous family.
Speaker 4: I don't want to argue with you that. Yeah, and there's no arguing famous family. Is she extremely wealthy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: We have one more question that we have to guess.
Speaker 5: Oh did you already ask about if she has kids?
Speaker 4: Well, I would assume she does. We can ask that by my assumption is yes. If I could be wrong because she said if somebody in her family getting the shift kids?
Speaker 6: Yes, crap, I thought so, No, you said I think they live here.
Speaker 4: My assumption was I believe. So okay, riach president. Yep, that's it, I got it. She does left here. Yeah, oh dang. And did you guys talk to her?
Speaker 3: No? And I told my friends that we can't because she was with her family. They were eating. We were all at a restaurant sitting down, and she walked by and we all were like, that was ree Witherspood And then she sat We all had dinner literally at the same time, So basically we had dinner with Reece Witherspoon.
Speaker 4: Did you ever try to listen in to their conversation.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: They were out on the patio and we were inside, but we could see them, like the whole time.
Speaker 4: You stared at the whole time.
Speaker 3: No, I felt I tried not to because I was like, I really like her and I don't want her to think I'm weird.
Speaker 6: Did she go to the bathroom and then you're like, oh, I have got the bathroom?
Speaker 4: What the heck is that's your question?
Speaker 1: Well, he loves to follow Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like that way so weird.
Speaker 12: You get bump into him in the bathroom, Oh hi, hi, and you have a conversation in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the easy goo.
Speaker 4: I would never have thought that like wait for them to go pee then follow them to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yes, even if you don't want to go pee.
Speaker 4: No, I would. I would think that would be the case. Yeah, you don't just hold yours until they go, You just wait until they go. Huh would you have would you have said you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: If she wasn't with her kids? Yeah, and she wasn't eating, I would have absolutely said hi and tried to like take a photo or just be like I love you so much, because I love all of her movies her One of my favorite movies of all time is Sweet Home Alabama.
Speaker 12: Oh you could have wrote it on a napkin, I love you so much and just dropped it at the table as you walk by.
Speaker 4: Or she's peeing, dropped an acting over the top of the or slid it under. Yes, anybody else se anybody famous in the past couple of weeks around here.
Speaker 6: I don't want to steal the segment.
Speaker 4: Do you have one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wait, but was this an A lister?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh yes, it's an A lister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're back to even Okay, you're gonna steal a segment with this. I don't want to go we want you to.
Speaker 6: It's an A lister. Okay, it's an alister? You want to play ten questions?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I we kind of don't with you because we don't trust you because once you made us it was Mike D.
Speaker 6: No, no, but I didn't say it was an alister with my D. This was an A lister.
Speaker 4: I don't I'm tired, thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, So who was it?
Speaker 6: Do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Yes, we want to know.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you don't want to play ten questions? It's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Let's say one question?
Speaker 4: One yeah, one question, one question? Who was it?
Speaker 6: Are you serious? That's it? That's it. I want to ruin my A lister on a one question?
Speaker 1: What are you going to save until we do this the next time?
Speaker 4: Are you going to hold it for prep?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, oh my god? What are you ten questions than you?
Speaker 6: Do you want to take a commercial come back?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I just want to do the questions.
Speaker 6: People are gonna want to know.
Speaker 4: Are they in music?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: They live in Nashville as far as I know. Are they in country music? Yes? Have they been on this show?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: A lot of yeses.
Speaker 4: We're getting close. Have you ever been to their concert?
Speaker 11: Hm?
Speaker 4: No, aren't.
Speaker 1: Have you asked are they a man?
Speaker 6: Is good?
Speaker 4: That's good?
Speaker 6: Are you asking?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Not a man?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: And it's an A lister, A lister. So okay, let's just walk through country music A listers that are females. Carrie, Carrie, Shnaiah, Trisha Yearwood, HILLI, Dolly Youba Marin. Uh.
Speaker 6: This has turned into a great segment.
Speaker 4: By the way, Taylor Taylor if she were Casey.
Speaker 1: Musgraves, but he's as far as I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Are they under forty?
Speaker 6: Oh? I don't know how to look.
Speaker 7: Around there?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Probably, I just wanted to know. Guess I.
Speaker 1: Liked your first question, say does she have hair?
Speaker 4: One? Uh? They are not over forty forty?
Speaker 1: They're under forty and they've been in here.
Speaker 7: And there is Laney Wilson too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Landy, I was a Laney last week? Does that one that'd be kind of like under was it Laney?
Speaker 6: No? Okay, it was not underwhelming, see boom.
Speaker 4: The Coller under under forty A lister? I mean Casey is under forty and is an A lister. Have they ever performed in the show?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I believe they have Kelsey wrong, Casey wrong?
Speaker 4: Okay, where out dude, where out is it?
Speaker 6: Maren Morris?
Speaker 12: I was okay, Well, I mentioned Marion one, but you just you didn't say name and the people.
Speaker 4: You're right? I lost? I'm loser? Oh cool?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Maryon Morris was in line behind me with her son getting ice cream at a walk up ice cream shop.
Speaker 4: Did you do anything embarrassing? No?
Speaker 6: Because she was with her son and I was like, dang, man, I wish she wasn't with her son right now. I could snap a.
Speaker 4: Pick or she didn't say that loud though, did you no?
Speaker 12: Okay, but that would It was an old ice cream shop where you walk up and you order it the window, and she was standing in line right behind me.
Speaker 4: Did you say anything hello? She recognized me?
Speaker 6: No, she didn't recognized me. She was very into her kid. That's called being a mom.
Speaker 4: Did you think that she probably felt the same way about you though, where she didn't want to bother you because.
Speaker 12: You saw me, she was probably like, oh man, what's there's lunch boy? That's kind of crazy. I thought she'd want to introduce our kids. They'd be friends or whatever, but that didn't happen either.
Speaker 4: We Hey, thanks for your story.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 7: Great segment.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like he won up to me though.
Speaker 6: I had dinner with I had ice cream with Maren Morris.
Speaker 4: Either of you actually did you.
Speaker 6: Were separated by glass. I was there.
Speaker 3: There was no glass, it was open.
Speaker 4: I think Morgan wins.
Speaker 7: Oh in the battle.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've all met. Maren's been in here about that.
Speaker 7: We've all met Maren.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: I was so much closer to Marorn than you were to Okay, this is a weird This is turn even weirder than the bathroom thing. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: It's always a good thing to get a little rant off your chest. Life is crazy, it's hectic. Sometimes it's really hard. But that's why we do the segment where we each spend sixty seconds getting to rant about something that's going on in our lives. And if you don't have a radio show that you need to do this on, do it for yourself in the car and just rant for sixty seconds. Set a timer. Try it out. Because every time we've done this segment, I always feel so much better After number four.
Speaker 4: You get sixty seconds to rant about something in your life. I will go first and go I like the first shout out Eddie, because one time Eddie opened the bag of potato chips, and then the bag of potato chips there was nothing but air. There's empty air, not one chip, no, not I one chip, and they filled the whole thing with air. And I remember thinking that's unbelievable, and so I hated that for you. But what I hate for me is I will get trail mix. And do you know what's the air of trail mix? Raisins? Why do they keep putting rais raisins one by themselves? No wady likes them. You might find somebody who kind of likes them. Sometimes nobody loves raisins. Why are we letting raisins dominate trail mix? I love everything else in trail mix. I love little salt, I love a little crunch, I love chalk M and M's in it. Love that the raisins make the trail mix bad. It's not eighteen ninety. Raisins are not dessert. It's not you, hey, children, You all get raisins for having such good grades. Raisins are awful. Replace them with EM and m's or nothing. That is the empty air in the bag.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: We support you.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm with you on that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to keep randy. But it's so stupid.
Speaker 7: It's so stupid.
Speaker 4: That's all I had to eat yesterday. I was a bag of tro mix. Sorry, I mean a bag of raisins. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: That's my rant. Mom was angrier than I expect that. I mean, it's I'm mad. I got a little angry because it had to be angry. Okay, sixty seconds, Amy ready.
Speaker 5: Go Okay, So here's a little rant that nobody warns you abal, but I'm here to do.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 5: I stopped getting botox and I just wanted to give my face a little bit of a break. I'm forty four now, and I started getting it like in my late thirties. And I got my eyebrows micro bladed a while back as well, which is.
Speaker 1: Like a little tattooing. A lot of girls do it and will Nobody tells you that when you.
Speaker 5: Stop getting botox and your forehead starts to change, that your eyebrows will now.
Speaker 1: No longer be in the same spot.
Speaker 5: So I had to get my eyebrows lasered off and I have no brows, and that's why I'm wearing a hat. And it was super painful and it's red underneath. So I have to go back for another laser appointment. And the laser actually singed the actual hair all my eyebrows and blanch them and turn them white. And so it's this whole thing that I wish in my thirties someone had wore me, like, hey, either pick or choose, get the microbladed brows or get the boatoks. We don't know at the same time, because if you skipped the botox, then your forehead's.
Speaker 1: Going to change.
Speaker 5: It's just very annoying and now I'm going to be living in hats. Wow.
Speaker 4: I have a couple of things to say. First of all, thank you for your honesty.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 4: And second of all, about half those words I didn't know. Yeah, thank you, but.
Speaker 1: I'm probably because you're not a girl.
Speaker 4: But problem we don't want to say probably not a girl. I know a lot of people get I do have a purse.
Speaker 5: Most women in their forties they know about botox, and they know about microbladed brows.
Speaker 4: And that's why even weren't a hat, because every day I've been rocking hat. Look you look good.
Speaker 6: A little bit like what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I tried to draw them on, but I had to put like, basse, you know what that is, right, probably like found.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say, I'm not a girl, but yes, I know you.
Speaker 1: Know about concealer and.
Speaker 4: That, Yes you do TV stuff, yes, but just move on.
Speaker 5: But they're so red under there that I had to just like cover them in make up and then get a brow pencil and draw them on.
Speaker 1: And I tried to do no hat today.
Speaker 5: And then I went in the bathroom mirror at work and I was like, never mind.
Speaker 7: Your work is good. I'm looking at it now. I kind of see it.
Speaker 5: That's because it's covered by the hat pretty much. It gives a shadow. But if we were outside in the sun right now, you'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, we're gouds. We wouldn't notice draw We notice nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going to happen once it's all resolves, but it's gonna be like check in with me, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: She's like the hunchback of noted dame.
Speaker 5: Like no, I looked at the calendar and I really feel like maybe I'll have an update and feel more normal come August.
Speaker 6: What August?
Speaker 7: That's a long time.
Speaker 1: I know, guys, it's a process. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 4: It's okay, let's go over to Eddie. You'll have sixty seconds for your rent. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Action.
Speaker 8: So as a dad, you know, I go to a lot of sports games with my kids or whatever, and I meet other dads and I'm getting really frustrated with the whole like what do you do for a living? Because I feel like my answer is pretty easy, like, oh, I'm on the radio.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 7: You do a morning show.
Speaker 4: That's really cool.
Speaker 7: Biby always love it.
Speaker 8: But when I ask them, it's always something like I do logistics for the conveyors.
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: Like it be a little more specific. Oh, I do a project manager for something something.
Speaker 7: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 8: If you're the guy that makes sure the ketchup goes and Ketchup bottles, explain it to.
Speaker 7: Me like that.
Speaker 4: So you want a specific because I have.
Speaker 7: No idea what any of these words mean.
Speaker 1: Do you try googling it?
Speaker 4: I can't interrupt. I me too, I know me too.
Speaker 7: I'm in person. There's no googling anything.
Speaker 8: I just wish that they would explain it to me, like I'm a five year old. I am the person that makes sure that the stitches on your shirt are right.
Speaker 7: They're straight on.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: We'd had so much conversation to have after that, but when they say logistics, I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about. The conversation was done.
Speaker 4: Maybe it just sounds better for them to say that because there I wasn't embarrassed. But they're like, and I don't want to admit to Eddie, I do the stitching in the fruit of the loom.
Speaker 7: But I'll be like, that's so cool, so you make sure that that's right.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 4: I People will tell me stuff like what what's your job? Oh, I do communicational logistic product I check out. I don't even ask. There are no follow up much yet, nothing because it's like an Amy going I'm at just sketching my eyebrows with Sonny D. I'm like, I don't know what to even say, So sixty seconds lunchbox ain go.
Speaker 12: So a few weeks ago, Bobby came to me and said, Hey, you're going to Turkey, so I need to know am I going to Turkey?
Speaker 6: Or am I not going to Turkey?
Speaker 12: I got my hopes all up talking about this Turkey trip. I envisioned myself on the Turkish beaches, climbing the mountains in Turkey, traveling over there, having a great old time, because I've never traveled anywhere in this WARLD and it would be amazing. I've flipped at things online and sometimes my kids are talking to me, going.
Speaker 6: Dad, Dad, Dad Dad.
Speaker 12: I'm like, oh, what it's because I'm daydreaming about Turkey this summer.
Speaker 6: I've been thinking, man, can I do this? I don't know.
Speaker 12: I may be in Turkey at that time. People are like, hey, you want to get together. I don't know, maybe in Turkey. So I haven't heard anything about Turkey. Guys, Am I going to Turkey? This guy has his bags packed, He has his imagination full of what it's going to be like in Turkey, what the Turkish food. I even went to a Turkish restaurant the other day for lunch to.
Speaker 6: Get used to the food.
Speaker 4: Am I.
Speaker 6: Am I going to Turkey? Or am I not going to Turkey? Tell me Turkey are no Turkey?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 4: Like he started just saying hard Turkey because he didn't want to.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's the king of saying the same thing over and over in different ways.
Speaker 4: That's so for those that aren't up to this segment, we talked about, uh, the travel Board advisory of the country of Turkey. They say he would Bobby you kept fly out here and do aunch stuff to and I was like, it's not that I don't think Turkey would be great. That's like a six or seven day deal. The schedule they wanted I was not able to be gone. I said, I think it would be fun to san lunch box of Turkey.
Speaker 7: Though someone that's not doing so much.
Speaker 4: You said that, and so does it differently.
Speaker 7: Like Eddie's someone that their calendar is wide open.
Speaker 4: How about doesn't have a calendar?
Speaker 7: There you go, so mm hm fair too.
Speaker 4: Scuba is Lunchbox going to the country of Turkey.
Speaker 13: It hasn't been ruled out that you're not going, but they haven't said that you are going.
Speaker 7: So it's kind of in this limbo space.
Speaker 4: But that's everything. That's every big deal. They're probably still working on the deal. Go eat more Turkey dinners.
Speaker 7: You need to let them dressing.
Speaker 1: Turkey Turkey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get you in. Yeah, Morgan. Last one you're good. Ye ready sixty seconds ago, guys.
Speaker 3: I need to know why do TV shows have to end? They start all these shows and then you get so invested in the characters in the storyline, and you spend hours of your life with them, and then some of them just in for no reason. They leave you on a cliffhanger, and you never know whatever happened to them, and there's nobody whoever fixes that. You just have to live the rest of your life never knowing what happened to these characters you were so invested in. And then you'll get watch these shows for hours upon hours, and these new shows will come out and you'll start to watch them, and then they'll disappear again, and you just go on this ever cycle of watching TV shows and then they end. It's like a constant, repetitive situation of never knowing what's going to happen in your life with TV shows. And I hate that there's all these TV shows out there that just end. I wish there was going to.
Speaker 4: Guys talking about Turkey.
Speaker 5: I talked you.
Speaker 3: Seconds, yes, So my point being is that I would really like for one TV show out there to be unlimited and never end.
Speaker 4: I don't try to get invested. Yes or no? If you go into Turkey, she churns me out.
Speaker 7: Do you want to tell her why they end?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Two things, either it's not getting ratings or streams too. A lot into what sucked was during COVID they had to They just had to cancel shows that were doing well. I loved the it was called the books, called Showtime, but winning Time, that's what they called the TV show about the Lakers a good show to cancel it because they couldn't pay people during COVID. So mostly though it's because it's not performing how they want.
Speaker 3: I know that actual reason, but I just still don't think they should have to be canceled, Like why why am I investing so much time?
Speaker 4: Riley Green said a best It's song. Yeah, guys ever been like that?
Speaker 3: Though you have a TV show and you get invested in, then it just ends.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of TV shows, yeah, and then they just make another one, just cycle, and I'm like, am I going to Turkey?
Speaker 6: That crap?
Speaker 4: Watch TV show? Go Turkey? Okay, thank you everybody? Uh sixty seconds we kind of did it, kind of feel like I know what's on everybody's mind. Good job, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, there is something big going on with Lunchboxes. Hangy Bangy. He did go to the doctor. And when I say hangy bangy, I know that sounds weird. That's what he has dubbed it. It's the little dangly thing in the back of your throat. And he did eventually go to a doctor and got a diagnosis. But more than that, we even had a listener call in and be like, I think there might even be more to this, And now we're all kind of freaking out and gonna have Lunchbox tested.
Speaker 4: Number three, Lunchboxes asked for a minute to make a confession. I don't know what it is so over to you.
Speaker 12: Last week I came in here and I told you guys, my hangy bangy was inflamed.
Speaker 4: No, it's the sickness confessions that drive us crazy. Well, I didn't say it was a sickness, Okay, is it a sickness? Yeah, oh no, it's terrible. By the way, the hangy bangy for those that are new, it's that that part's funny. It's that thing that hangs in your throat, a little ball back. Yeah, who calls out the hangy bangy And he'll come in and be like, it's okay, guys, it's just my hangy bangy. It's inflamed and it's usually the allergies.
Speaker 12: Yes, And I assumed it was allergy because my throat hurt the hangy bangy, man it went. It's been a week over a week and it was still hurting. I was not able to eat is just on smoothies and yogurt. And I don't know what was wrong with me. So I went and got tested. Great news, guys, not strep throat.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of confession.
Speaker 6: Bad news.
Speaker 12: I have something that I did not know men could get comenia clymenia.
Speaker 1: What men can get that?
Speaker 6: Right, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: To std ay, you have a urinary track confection, get this too.
Speaker 6: I had no idea men could get.
Speaker 1: Man could get this? Like, what could it be? Asked?
Speaker 4: I'm not even making it comlytia. I'm be honest with you. I don't know enough about even what what colytia is. I'll lock it up.
Speaker 1: All STDs are all now.
Speaker 8: There's one that only women get it?
Speaker 1: What uh HPV?
Speaker 6: That one.
Speaker 1: No guys can have that.
Speaker 6: It's not that.
Speaker 4: It's not what you have in this There are no STDs exclusive.
Speaker 1: Because it's actually transmitted.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 7: I just didn't that makes sense.
Speaker 11: Called.
Speaker 4: I just felt like you have sephalis, No gonn rhea, no get it, purpes?
Speaker 6: No. I knew I could get that age, you know, I knew I could get that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all I have in my breast cancer.
Speaker 4: But that's but his hanging banging.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna hurt from the breast cancer of the hanging bing.
Speaker 4: I was just doing STDs, I know.
Speaker 5: I was trying to think, what could he think the only women could get which.
Speaker 1: By the way, men can get that. Breast cancers are so heads up on that.
Speaker 4: But did you can did you google to see if men.
Speaker 1: Can yeast infection?
Speaker 6: I have action in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is the greatest segment ever in my life. This is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I guessed it.
Speaker 4: Wow, eat a lot of bread. What's happening?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I would have lost. I would have lost money on that. If can a guy get used infection?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 4: How much you want to bet? How much you got?
Speaker 6: I lost it all?
Speaker 1: What does he just like swallow some badge of sill or what?
Speaker 4: Yes, have you been badge of silling? Your hanging bangy?
Speaker 6: No, I have light.
Speaker 12: It came okay, and it's really thick, and you put it in your mouth, you gurgle, spit it out.
Speaker 6: And then there's another medicine. It's like orange. I don't know the name of it, and I have to put it in my.
Speaker 4: Mouth that is how you say, gargle it and I have to do this four times a day, and I spit it out. A man can get a yeast and throat. I got so known a long name there due to a weakned immune system, antibiotic used diabetes or the use of inhaled carew. I don't know what that is either, which can disrupt the natural balance of micro organisms in the mouth.
Speaker 5: WHOA, I also don't I would say the doctor probably advised you to stay away from.
Speaker 4: Uh like a manlier version of sugary.
Speaker 5: Smoothies and sugary yogurts, because you're only making the candy to the overgrowth war.
Speaker 12: I don't you understand, I couldn't eat like it hurts so bad because you're yeast hurt.
Speaker 6: Yes, the yeast was killed.
Speaker 12: I mean it was like when I couldn't figure out what it was, I had my wife look in there and she goes, oh, yeah, did you just eat like cottage cheese?
Speaker 6: And I was like no. She said, well, there's a lot of white stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, thrush.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 12: So that's what I had to do, is I'm doing a thrush, and it's just it's really bad.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: And you hadn't like check your floppian tubes or anything.
Speaker 6: No, I don't have those.
Speaker 7: Did you get a pap smear?
Speaker 6: I don't have that, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: And I told the dodger, I said, man, I didn't know dudes could get that. I thought that was only a woman thing.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised I don't have a man version of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, instead of calling the east infection.
Speaker 4: Even tom like a meast infection, you know, just like a little switch up.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't switch up all the other things.
Speaker 1: We can all truly have.
Speaker 4: But a yeast infection is not the official term for it.
Speaker 5: It has like a medical term like the candida or the thrush are you talking about for his throat or can't.
Speaker 4: It's known as candidad ossis.
Speaker 12: Then I'm telling you I don't want to wish that on anybody to get yeast in their throat because it is unbearing.
Speaker 1: I don't wish it on you to get it elsewhere either.
Speaker 7: Is it contagious?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Are you sure? Yeah, we told you it was something more than Actually one of us was like, I think he's got a vaginal issue, and somebody said that at that lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh you guys, poor hygiene contributed.
Speaker 7: Well that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, it can be contagious. It is a fungal infection caused by the Candida yeast, which can spread from person to person through either direct contact which he is near us.
Speaker 6: I'm not direct contact.
Speaker 4: I'm not sharing objects with an effected person doing it.
Speaker 1: Which probably not washing your water bottle.
Speaker 4: Or breastfeeding everyone. It's a point of note that not every one, not everyone who comes into contact someone with thrushol development affection, but it can if you're near to them. Oh man, all right, well this is the day lunchbox got to use infection. Mark it down on the calendars. One of my favorite days.
Speaker 6: And I didn't want to tell you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks for telling us.
Speaker 4: I wish you wouldn't. Shelby's on the phone in Mississippi and she's calling because Lunchbox had confessed. It's a weird confession because he was sick, but he said he had a confession, and so we know what he was going to say. And then he said that he had a yeast infection in his mouth throat. Yeah, and he said that he didn't know men could get those. I didn't neither, no idew So, Shelby, you're on the show, what would you like to say?
Speaker 14: I was just gonna say that that happened to me as well. And I had went through two separate doctors because it was still not going away yet, and ended up getting my blood tasted and it turned out to be like the later stages of Sipphilis actually, and I had no other signs accept that, and I finally got rid of it. But anyway, it's curable. But I just wanted to let him know that because it's worth, you know, getting checked out, because that's the last that I thought that that would be. I had no idea.
Speaker 4: And syphless, if I'm correct, can lead to blindness and.
Speaker 14: Also eats your brain away. It makes you go crazy. That's what happened to ALCOHOLI what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: So? Any chance your east infection quoa comma is sephless comma and is eating your brain away? Question mark? Uh, not that I know of.
Speaker 6: I mean they didn't say anything about it.
Speaker 12: Being simplest you said yeast infection in my throat and that was it.
Speaker 6: She didn't say anything about syphilis.
Speaker 4: How is it it hurts still still this many days later?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Can we put him in another room? Please?
Speaker 4: We've tried this like a times. What is he doing he gets second brings it?
Speaker 1: It's if, but also if it'syphilis STI like you'd have to.
Speaker 6: Be you gotta be up in my mouth.
Speaker 4: If anybody on the show is I got to know good and accidentally had cephalis, they have something to lame it on, be like, no, no, I promise it wasn't me. It was lunchbox. It was his throat, you know. I mean they got it easy they out? Yeah, easy out. Is there a way for you to get tested for syphilis?
Speaker 5: He could be in the primary stages of syphilis. That's the beginning, and then there's the secondary.
Speaker 6: No, guys, it's yeast.
Speaker 7: Is that blind?
Speaker 4: And then do you remember my nickname mister yeast.
Speaker 1: Wow, when you get to the late stages.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so we're not moving on to anything else. We're gonna stick with the East. So now you're just happy to have you ye have yeast. I don't want anything to do as simple as like that sounds a lot worse.
Speaker 4: Do you have a way you can talk to a doctor? Is there an at home syphilis test?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I don't even know how you test for.
Speaker 4: Oh there is for twenty nine ninety nine, and you even go to a clinic. No, no, we should do it on the show.
Speaker 7: Ye that it's not bad?
Speaker 4: Thirty bucks first to know syphilis test?
Speaker 6: How do you do it?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: I can door dash it right from CVS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can for sure send someone to you know, Walgreen CVS. Wherever? Would you take a sip? Would you take a simphalus test on the air?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, good for your health, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how do you do it?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. Believe it's a blood test? Oh wow, No, you sanitize your finger, You prick the fingertip, that's nothing. You massage the finger to the Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 6: And then you got to send it off to a laugh.
Speaker 1: I mean fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: You got the timer for fifteen minutes, read the result of fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just we just need a little blood and fill the zone.
Speaker 4: I wonder if the store down below us has one.
Speaker 5: It's probably some earthy one like you know, like a natural organic.
Speaker 7: They're not really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so if we get a sephalus test, would you take it on the air?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Man, Hey, we got a doctor that was to come in and give it to me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, we can go grab one at a store.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean Bobby's a doctor. He'll help you.
Speaker 4: Letters everything. There are a lot of letters that's spell sephalss news.
Speaker 5: If I got syphi yeah, explaining to do it was already kind of bad news.
Speaker 4: He had Ayeast infection in your throat. We didn't know that could happen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is a good term.
Speaker 4: Okay, everybody good on that. We had to do a Syphli's test later. Are you okay? At the finger prick? It's uncomfortable to know they hurt. Man, they don't hurt, they're just scared. Good. I don't like it, but you.
Speaker 6: Guys, ever to do it.
Speaker 4: I have to do it.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, the pricking the finger is so miserable.
Speaker 1: Mind, how are we gonna Oh, it comes with the test.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go find one and we'll do that later on.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're basically al capone.
Speaker 6: Oh that's pretty cool. That's that's pretty cool. No, he's a pretty bad guy.
Speaker 4: Huh oh yeah, not pretty cool, pretty bad guys. Okay, back, okay, okay, So we will do that. We're gonna say if we can find one during the show though.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby brought a twenty five pound bag of something to the studio and he wanted to challenge the show. And if somebody takes on this challenge, they're going to make a whole lot of money. So you're gonna hear this and be like, what is happening in that studio. But honestly, if somebody takes this challenge, I'll be impressed even if they fail.
Speaker 4: Number two, I would like to give someone on the show one thousand dollars. Oh of my own money. Okay, this is not client money, this is not sponsor money. I would like to offer up one thousand dollars of my own money. If someone can complete a challenge. I was on the internet. I saw something super interesting. I bought it, Scooba, would you mind bringing it in?
Speaker 6: This is awesome.
Speaker 4: So Scuba's walking in my office.
Speaker 7: Any chance we can make it one thousand dollars is.
Speaker 11: A great day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a great day.
Speaker 1: I mean again, it could be scary.
Speaker 4: It's not scary. And it is my money. I'm telling you. This is not a bit for like, it's not even a com no, not a commercial. So Scuba's walking in the door now, and it's it's a bag. It is a it's a heavy bag. So in this bag is twenty five it's twenty five pounds of lucky Charms marshmallows.
Speaker 7: Oh wow you oh whoa they cracks.
Speaker 3: We got marshmallows.
Speaker 4: If someone can eat this in.
Speaker 1: Four hours, computer went into it.
Speaker 4: If you can eat this twenty five pound bag, oh my gosh of lucky charms marshmallows, there's a whole noo in four hours or less, one thousand dollars cash man.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's doable.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's barely doable. I wouldn't make it so easy.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is not doable.
Speaker 7: How is it not doable?
Speaker 6: Those things they do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that has to end it in your body within four hours like that is body.
Speaker 4: You can't puke it out.
Speaker 1: It's like eating us.
Speaker 4: It's like a pieting contest or hot dog eating contest.
Speaker 8: I think you get diabetes as soon as you right, like immediate diabetes.
Speaker 4: I know about a media I think soon if you do it a bit. So there is a bag I found it on the internet. That's a twenty five pound bag of just the marshmallows from Lucky Charms. If you could eat it in four hours or less. And I'm only let one person have the chance. We're not gonna have like a part. No or nobody can do it.
Speaker 6: Good grief.
Speaker 4: You know what fifteen hundred bucks? Wow?
Speaker 6: Do I get milk with it?
Speaker 7: Why do you need milk?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you get to drink anything?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine?
Speaker 15: Not?
Speaker 7: That would be terrible?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I don't care what you do. Dude, drink beer with it? I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's definitely wouldn't work.
Speaker 4: Think about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me think.
Speaker 4: Let me think, because this is it's basically a trash bag, but it's clearing. It's twenty five pounds. Oh for fifteen hundred dollars. If you could do it in four hours or less.
Speaker 7: Somebody already do this.
Speaker 4: No, I made the whole thing up. I don't know. It could be the easiest ever, it could be impossible, but I thought that's a lot of money and it's worth the opportunity.
Speaker 6: So it's about six point.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, he's mathing.
Speaker 6: Two five pounds per hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't time to think about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me, I'm gonna need a little minute on this.
Speaker 4: Let me let me.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to figure out how many marshmallows I'm an have to eat.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question, who is out?
Speaker 1: I'm out? It's impossible, So it's.
Speaker 4: Not impossible any morgan, It's.
Speaker 1: Impossible for me.
Speaker 5: I love that and that would be awesome, but there's just no way RAYMONDO.
Speaker 16: Yeah, would we be able to go to the bathroom like in the studio somewhere just because it's gonna it's you know, you go to the bat and you could go to the bathroom, but someone would have to watch to make sure you don't throw up right, And then also lunch. What was the amount of pounds of food that you tried to do with the GUALWK because this is double that an hour.
Speaker 4: This is different though, this just integratees gwalk was different man. Yeah, in glok's natural and healthy. Yeah, just due to what the effect it's gonna have on the stomach.
Speaker 6: I am out.
Speaker 4: You're out, Okay, fair enough, we get all the abby any chance that weighs more now, it's yeah, scob to.
Speaker 6: Steve, I mean, if no one's gonna do it, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: He would try it. I would try.
Speaker 13: I don't if I could do it, but I will do my absolute best.
Speaker 4: You do it just for the sake of the bit. I think if you wanted to try to make fifteen hundred bucks, I would.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But everyone's but I don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: I don't know yet. I haven't gone to okay, haven't gotten over to the idiot put me in a table, pencil me in okay as a yes, yes, yes, yeah, okay. Mike is vegan just by even though that's not meat. I'm still saying Mike's gonna go.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but marshmallows are beacon friendly, right, it's a GMO free exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, these are free range marshmallows Man.
Speaker 7: Good point.
Speaker 4: Good point down to Eddie and lunchbox. Do you want to be inconsidered? You don't have to say yes, but do you want to be in consideration? Do you want to think about it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I'm in consideration for sure. I'm just looking at it, trying to dissect it.
Speaker 4: Eddie, fifteen hundred dollars cash not like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think this is possible.
Speaker 4: I think it's possible too. I'm not saying it's easier. I wouldn't offer the money. Do you want to be in consideration?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Let me let me think on this. I think I can do it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, let's take a picture of the bag, will put it up and maybe I'll give you an hour so I think about it.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay? Are we talking fifteen hundred and one dollar bills?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, I'll get what does it matters? If you have stacks of Look, whatever you want.
Speaker 6: I said, I'm asking. I'm trying to if.
Speaker 4: You pull it off, I'd rather have the money here to give you. Yeah, but whatever, yeah, four hours, yeah, four hours or less. Yeah, it's so we have three possibles. We'll come back, think about it. Yeah, we have a twenty five pound bag of marshmallows, all Lucky Charms. It ain't gonna be easy, but I think it's possible. Kevin. Hey, what Kevin Garnett said?
Speaker 6: Anything is possible, right.
Speaker 5: I just feel like if someone does do, it's four hours of their life in it.
Speaker 4: Hey, why would you talk against him?
Speaker 1: I'm not but just taking the consideration.
Speaker 4: Think about fifteen hundred dollars, they could.
Speaker 1: Have four days of recovery.
Speaker 4: Four days you think longer about.
Speaker 6: Money?
Speaker 3: Sounds okay.
Speaker 4: I have a twenty five pound bag of Lucky Charms marshmallows that I saw on Amazon. I bought it because I knew there was a bit somewhere in this and so it's on the stage right now. And I have offered fifteen dollars of my own money to any of these knuckleheads because you've you bowed out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's not pound.
Speaker 4: Not for you, Morgan bout out, not for her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'm good, Mike Vegan, and I think that's probably even clinker Vegan. But you're just smart.
Speaker 7: I'm good. Yeah, Yeah, it sounds a weak.
Speaker 4: So scared Lunchbox Eddie and Scuba Steve are still in the mix here. It's a massive bag, but it is a lot of money, and you'd have four hours to eat the whole thing, so you've had all morning to think about it. I will go to lunchbox first because only one of you can do it, meaning if oh, two or three of you say yes, we have then to decide who gets it. So yeah, there's no in my head. Yeah, but plans never going to work when I have a plan in my head and it's my money.
Speaker 6: So you know, would you like to hear my plan?
Speaker 4: Sure, I'd love to hear anything.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, man, I've been breaking storming in the back room, bringing storming it and you.
Speaker 6: Know, pondering what I was going to do.
Speaker 12: And I looked at Scuba and I looked at Eddie and I was like, they got bellies. I got bellies. Three bellies is better than one. And we can sit up there and we split the money and all three of us attack.
Speaker 4: That bag like a team.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so then you each get five dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Fun for me. I want to see one person attack the bag and get sick and possibly die like it. There are a lot of possibilities, possibly fly, possibly die possibly feel better about their life, accomplish something richer for sure, fifty hundred bucks to spend on clothes or kid, who knows. But you don't have to do it, so there's no push. But I'm just wondering. But we will not do a group thing that's not fun for me, okay, and this is strictly for my enjoyment, Like that idea.
Speaker 1: You knew this is what you were into.
Speaker 4: I did not. It was until I saw the bags like this. Yeah, we would would start one.
Speaker 5: I will pay to watch people eat marshmallows.
Speaker 4: Mostly it's about the four hour stream we'd put up for our listeners to watch you guys eat marshmallows for four hours. Yeah, so no team lunchbox. So we're not going to do that. So are you bowing out?
Speaker 6: I'm not bound out yet.
Speaker 12: I'm I've got to recalibrate my my head as that.
Speaker 4: We have another couple of segments. We're here for another bit.
Speaker 6: Because I said I had this whole plan, I talked about it.
Speaker 4: You knew I was going to say no to you to Yeah, no idea home on.
Speaker 1: Can you think he'd be okay with that?
Speaker 4: This isn't terrible, that's entertaining at all three bellies.
Speaker 8: So I pondered, too, oh wow, and I brain a storm, brained to storm and brain the storm. I keep looking at this bag, and I don't know how this is possible, Like I know that marshmallows disintegrate, and probably like this. The bag is huge, right, so in my stomach I see it all kind of condensing down to the size of my stomach.
Speaker 4: Can I bring on Donald, who's on the phone, who has a very similar thought that you have right now? And so Donald and Delaware is on Donald Eddi's talking about eating the marshmallows disintegrating in a stomach. What do you want to say?
Speaker 11: Yeah, the twenty five pounds of marshmallows is easy, that is it. That will be an easy chance to do one handful at a time. He did not say, you guys cannot drink marshmallows dissolved. The lucky charmers marshmallows dissolved, so you would just like a competitive eater, they always get their hot bulk bun in water. It goes down easier. So yes, the twenty five pounds in four hours is easy.
Speaker 4: Easy, he said, easy, not even like med or kind of hard or.
Speaker 1: Nobody in here is a trained competitive right he has.
Speaker 4: Maybe you just go water and it did disintegrate.
Speaker 7: What is he saying, like, dip it in water and it turns in another more, drink the.
Speaker 4: Water those my mouth and break the water while it's in there. You do that, listen. I'll give a crap as long as all twenty five pounds those marshmallows get eaten, and.
Speaker 7: That would be a lot of water.
Speaker 6: It'd be a lot of water. And the water is the problem, exactly, Scuba Steve.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I want to know as far as like bodily flus, what happens if we throw up?
Speaker 4: Is it over? It's over? Yeah?
Speaker 13: So, because I was reading about it, if you eat a certain amount of these marshmallows, you will throw up or have diarrhea. So I, oh, I think for that alone, I'm out because I am going to throw up. I don't mind doing it and trying it, but there's a chance I'm going to throw up, and I don't want to get all the way through it.
Speaker 7: I throw up and the whole thing is done.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, unfortunate for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could throw up at the.
Speaker 13: End, absolutely, And so I threw up the entire time and throw at the very end. Once I beat the last marshmallow, then I win. Yeah right, Okay, you can't. I can't in your life again in Yeah, like what.
Speaker 6: If you have that at two hours? Like what if you had to go to the bathroom at the other end? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like what if you have to Okay, guys, there are a lot of questions here. Yeah wait, I can give you one other. I can give you one more segment to think about it. I give you all morning. I know you have your questions. You've had some advice here from Donald who's a professional leader. At least just watch one on TV. So I'm gonna actually go to my Instagram and post me sitting next to this bag I'm on, mister Bobby Bones. I haven't posted it yet, but I will. I will sit down. It is a massive bag. It's huge of Lucky Charms, marshmallows, anything I've ever seen.
Speaker 8: It's like the size of a wrecking ball. Yeah right, but I don't know what other ball would be there.
Speaker 4: I would say one of those big cushions that you sit on marshmallows, full of marshmallows. So I would love for someone to eat. I would love to stream it for four hours. I would love to pay the money to whomever is able to accomplish that. I just like to see people do really cool things right right right, inspiring things that would inspire America. So that's what's up. That's all I say about that. Well, I'll give you another break to think about it. Okay, this is the last time I'll bring it up. We have a twenty five five pound bag of Lucky Charms marshmallows in studio. Not big fat marshmallows, but Lucky Charms specific marshmallows. And I told you guys, if somebody could eat the whole bag in four hours or less, I'd give them fifteen hundred dollars. No sponsor, just mown money. I don't think a sponsor would sponsor that bit, if I'm being honest. You can see a picture of it. It's up on my Instagram. I'm sit inside the bag, mister Bobby Bone, So go check that out. But here's a voicemail we got.
Speaker 10: If you shove too much in your mouth, they get sticky, they get soft, they slide into your trachea. They're very sticky, and if someone goes to do the heighmiched maneuver on you to get that out. It doesn't come out, and people have died from eating too many marshmallows at one time. So I hope you get this message before anyone decides to eat twenty five pounds of marshmallows for fifteen hundred dollars. I love all you guys, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anybody.
Speaker 4: I've raised the price to fifteen fifty now, okay, but it's not the same marshmallow. This is not one of those marshmallows just sell Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Very different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a big marshmallow. I'd go at least two grand. This is a Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Speaker 8: He's talking about the other kind of marshmallow, Yes, even the tiny, the fluffy.
Speaker 4: So yesterday Eddie backed out.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you guys kicked me out.
Speaker 4: You want it out. I'm sure there's some like marshmallow charity. I can donate this to somewhere if you guys don't want to do it. There are marshmallow charities in every city, right drop it off. I can donate these marshmallows to homes in need. So, first of all, are there any new offers? Are there any new thoughts on eating this bag in four hours or less? Scuba? Lunchbox and even Eddie, I'll let you come back in.
Speaker 7: Ohie, Eddie's back. I mean I kind of thought I was out, so I hadn't be really been thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it, just back to me in lunch Okay, then Eddie can stay out scuba.
Speaker 13: So I think if we want to do this and we can't decide on the easiest thing to do is just a coin flip. We can flip it heads. You have to that tails, you don't what do you mean? Who between me and Lunchbox?
Speaker 4: But you guys both haven't said you wanted to do it.
Speaker 13: We both want to do it, but we just can't decide on who's going to do it. I think that's I've.
Speaker 4: Not heard either person say they would attack the bag for fifteen hundred.
Speaker 6: Bucks fifteen fifty.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, that's a different story, a different story.
Speaker 12: Like when you were at fifteen hundred, I was like, I don't think I'm gonna do it. I think I'm gonna sit.
Speaker 13: On the sideline and thinking about how you do it, though. Can we are we allowed to manipulate the marshmallows in any way?
Speaker 7: Like I'm thinking about if.
Speaker 13: We crushed its dirty bro well, I mean like crush it down almost like a kol Aid powder and make a bunch of kool aid and.
Speaker 4: Drink the marshes. Just have to eat the marshmallows, okays as you don't get to take in the hot dog contest, take a blend around and the drink drink water. I bought the bag.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Nobody has to do it. I thought the bag of marshmallows was so funny. I bought it and then brought it in and was like, I wonder what I can do with this? So it can be no. The answer can easily be no lunchbox. I mean, I'm still in, so you will go for four hours.
Speaker 7: In that voice, and you know he can make it easy. But like if he's still in, then I'm out and he has to do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys could tag team that I guess.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love the tag teaming with somebody.
Speaker 4: I like tag team and seven seven seventy five each, So you guys would eat I need to think about this, so that's like basically twelve and a half pounds each.
Speaker 7: I still don't think they can do that.
Speaker 4: In four hours. And if you do it, you get seven hundred and seventy five bucks.
Speaker 1: Eat man, it's more like it's not.
Speaker 4: Your money though, Dude, you say that it's not your money, but let him try to back down.
Speaker 7: There's no way.
Speaker 1: Let me create a make it beneficial to you like you're.
Speaker 4: The but like this is beneficial to me to watch people eat this many marshmallows. I need to think about that. Okay, would you guys do that? Would you agree to that though? Because again the money is not near what wise it's still seven and sent five dollars.
Speaker 6: I got a crush.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Can we make it one thousand each?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: We can't raise I like that, you know what I mean? You'd like it if I made a ten thousand.
Speaker 12: Thou ring to it, dude, like when I, Oh man, I had a thousand bucks exactly, put more respect on it, like you only made seven seventy five, but you.
Speaker 1: Only have to do it yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Do you have an answer for me about what? Because I'm not leaving this bag here forever. It's gonna get grocer and grocers to shill up, so you guys can easily say no.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we could easily say no, but we could easily you want to do.
Speaker 4: It by yourself, we'll do it. If you guys want to split it over a four hour period, I think I could do that too.
Speaker 7: If you're down for the split, I'm down for the split. I mean you like the tag team is.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, but it's only seven seventy five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't have a ring to it, like a thousand.
Speaker 4: How much do you have in you wall right now?
Speaker 6: Not that much?
Speaker 4: Box? He always times he has hondos constantly.
Speaker 6: See what I spent?
Speaker 4: I paid a hunda at the Yale get Do you have any hinndos? Now?
Speaker 6: No, I got two hund.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I got a check. Un let's see the hondo. He has no money from dragging that he has all these.
Speaker 12: And walleys and I usually carry but I had to break it the other day for parking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you what. Let me play song.
Speaker 1: You need to demand that they give you an answer after this.
Speaker 5: WHOA.
Speaker 4: Well, we're getting out of the news coming up to in a minute. So by the time the news is over, I have to have an answer because I'm not letting his bag sit here right because it makes me want to eat it myself. Looks so delicious and delectable. I want to go to Jeremy and Texas. Who's on the phone first? Hey Jeremy, Hey, good morning guys. What's up, buddy?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 10: Not too much?
Speaker 12: Well, you're I'm just saying, if if y'all are going to tag team of marshmallows, they should cut the time and half.
Speaker 4: It's a great point. I think about it. Oh they're going to eat it, it should be instead of four hours, two hours. Who's this idiot, Jeremy in Texas?
Speaker 6: Jeremy, why'd you call today?
Speaker 4: I didn't think about that, but it does make sense. If it's four hours for one person to eat twenty five pounds of marshmallows, it should be two hours for two people. Uh. That great point. I will not put that on the list, Jeremy.
Speaker 11: Thank you, buddy, or put lunchbox to work a little harder.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, I mean I just want to see someone eat the marshmallows because everybody loves Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but those look like knockoff brand.
Speaker 7: No, I think those are real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right through the factory. Man, Let's go over and talk to Haley and Georgia real quick. Haley, you were on the show, Haley.
Speaker 14: Hey, yes, it's actually Kaylee, but a no big deal. I agree though.
Speaker 10: That's why I was calling.
Speaker 14: I think the Times would also be cut because if they're gonna tag team it, then it only makes sense.
Speaker 12: And no one likes her either, I do. I mean, it's not a big deal, but I'm gonna be sure. I'm gonna say my name right, I mean.
Speaker 4: Why you hate on her for that?
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like she's like, it's not a big deal. If it wasn't a big deal, she would have just.
Speaker 4: Gone after that, and not plosicians do when you go out something, they totally turn it.
Speaker 13: Sometimes, Stephan, I'm like, it's fine as whatever. It's Stephen, but I don't say anything. Who cares life, Thank Hayley, Kaylee, whatever your name is, think Kayley. When I finish the News, I'll need an answer time for the news. Need a final answer here. I'm gonna throw away the marshmallows.
Speaker 6: So you have.
Speaker 4: All up at the sixteen hundred dollars. Whoa, whoa. It went from fifteen fifty to sixteen hundred.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeh, that's true.
Speaker 7: Sounds great an.
Speaker 4: Extra so it would be eight hundred bucks each. You would have two hours to do it, Scuba and lunchbox. I don't want you doing it because you feel like you need to do a bit. But if you want the eight hundred bucks to eat half of that twenty five pound bag of Lucky Chomp for Marshmallows, I am more than happy to let you. Guys, as you refer to it, tag team.
Speaker 6: That may have been a bad term.
Speaker 9: You love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only half of the bag.
Speaker 13: I can definitely do that in two hours though. Yeah, half the bag, two hours, eight hundred dollars each.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I'm not scared of that. Like, unlike Morgan's chair, I'm going to finish the job.
Speaker 4: Okay, why would you take shots at other people whenever it has nothing to do with them.
Speaker 12: I just saw the chair sitting there and I was thinking, oh, I could sit in that chair. No, it's not even finished. I'm just saying, like it's been dang sat there and people.
Speaker 7: Are still saying that she could have beat me.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right days later, you know what I mean? So are you guys saying right now officially that you will tackle the bag. You'll get two hours on the clock. We'll stream the whole thing after the show, and if you eat the whole bag together, you get eight hundred bucks each.
Speaker 13: I thought you just said it was half the bag, now each, I heard happy quarter of the bag?
Speaker 4: Okay, now that we're doing right, not even confirmed.
Speaker 6: We don't even.
Speaker 4: I don't even. You're trying to find too many ways out of it.
Speaker 6: We misshard, we misunderstood.
Speaker 13: Just want to clarify the rules, and we're all good. We understrained everything else except for that, so I think we're good.
Speaker 4: It's so it's not a quarter of the bag.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's a half each whole bag total.
Speaker 4: Yes, gotcha, got it?
Speaker 1: Got who was confused by that?
Speaker 4: Because I heard.
Speaker 7: Half bag and I was like a half bag.
Speaker 13: I'm in okay, then for half bag, half sack, whatever you got, let's go.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 4: Are you going to do not do it? Because you're thinking it. I would recommend you not do it, if I'm being honest. Really, don't you want to see it?
Speaker 1: You're doing that reversal?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think you can do it. I don't think No, not that at all. Actually, I honestly don't think it can be done me neither. The bag is too big. I don't think it can be done. I wouldn't have brought it in. I'm in I wouldn't have brought it in if I thought it was going to be easy to do. So One, you're probably gonna be sick too, I don't think you have the heart to do it.
Speaker 6: And three, that's not cool right there.
Speaker 1: No, you're weak. It's fine.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, miss I didn't even sign up with a challenge. Don't call me weak.
Speaker 4: But I think she's smart enough. So it's going to make her sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know I can't do that. You, on the other hand, thought you could, But I guess you can't.
Speaker 4: Look at his eyes, man, there's the eyes of a lion. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Is there maybe like a consolation like okay, I'm I'm not begging for consolation prize, but I'm just saying, like we get it, like we get all the way through, Like towards the very end, you're like, oh my god, you guys made it so far and I threw up or something.
Speaker 4: If either one of you throws up, it's over. See you guys can do it, can encourage each other.
Speaker 7: Again, I believe in them, they could do it.
Speaker 4: I'm in lunch, I'm in put me down for yes, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I mean, I'm not gonna be out manned.
Speaker 7: Tag team dude.
Speaker 4: Right, let's go in you guys, and if for some reason you die from this, no responsibility to me or the company.
Speaker 5: Can you just say I or something you want to signing.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I'm not forcing you to do this. Actually I'm asking you not to do it.
Speaker 12: You kind of the way you made pokes at me, kind of like made me get in there.
Speaker 7: And I believe in you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he provoked me. What do you antagonized?
Speaker 4: Is passive aggressively. So you guys are both that we can't do it today, obviously you guys are both in.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well we'll type up a statement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm signing it, and then we need to take the bag and hide the bag so they don't cut it.
Speaker 6: I know you would have a scale.
Speaker 4: You just put it on a scale and char know the bag is as is. I don't want you guys cutting stuff out of it.
Speaker 6: Tell what I'm saying. You would know we would if we did that, because and.
Speaker 4: What scale we're going to put it on that we have here.
Speaker 7: We don't have a scale.
Speaker 6: You guys don't have a scale at your house.
Speaker 4: All right, it's on not today, but it's on eight hundred bucks to each of you if you can do the whole bag in two hours.
Speaker 12: So like, are we going to start at like five am and just do bits while we're going?
Speaker 4: Got figure out. I can't believe somebody said yes. I did not think anybody to say yes. So now I got to figure out actually the payoff here and hopefully it's for everybody living maybe a little green poopy, but other than that, pink yes, yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week, with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Coming in at that number one spot. Of course, it's the wayfair chair building competition between Eddie and myself. Now it's a little controversial, and that's fine. We're just gonna let it be though, because guys, these segments are all fun and games and it's okay at the end of the day. So listen to it if you haven't gotten to here. But if you also want to see the entire thing unedited, go to our YouTube page. It's all up there for you to enjoy, share your thoughts, what you thought in the process. And you know, after this podcast, I might just have to go finish doing something.
Speaker 4: Number One, it is now time. They've talked so much crap over the past few weeks. So what we have here are two chairs. We have not opened the boxes yet. And Eddie claims he's mister handyman, and not only is he the best, he also brought his own drill. Not only is he a great handyman. When Morgan said she was also pretty good, he said that no woman could beat him. Okay, And Morgan is someone who's been independent, living by herself, figuring things out, and they're kind of dominating. So we're gonna have a little battle here. First up at a height of for eleven.
Speaker 3: Sure five ft and three fourths of an inch please.
Speaker 15: Three fourths of a niche. She says she's not the student, she's Morgan the teacher. And at six foot tall. He's got a tape measure on his right hip.
Speaker 7: I don't know what I'm gonna do with it.
Speaker 4: He brought it from home. He's got a drill onto the left tip. He brought it from home. He said he's not a Mexicant. He's a Mexican. Okay, Eddie, hont no me and begin so.
Speaker 6: Oh man, that was awesome move by Bobby.
Speaker 4: What they're going to have here is, uh they have two boxes and in the boxes all the pieces are still instructions and still fully wrapped and whenever there's like the foam all of that. So everything that you would get at the house as it is, it is. No one has an advantage. Now what they're working on is a reclining office chair with massage. Oh my god, they're throwing boxes in the room. Ergonomic computer chair with foot rest. It is a really cool looking chair. Nice.
Speaker 7: Oh well she didn't have one.
Speaker 4: Oh well, oh she's ripping. Morgan's ripping with her hands.
Speaker 6: She has for a knife and then she did it on her own.
Speaker 4: That's right, Eddie, don't let us down. Retail price is one hundred and thirty six dollars and ninety nine cents. One of them has brown. Who has brown?
Speaker 1: Amy Morgan okay, and.
Speaker 4: Eddie has black. If you ever have back pain, the executive office chair has a remote controlled vibration massage to reduce fatigue and help you relax.
Speaker 1: Do we can we call DIBs on, Well, we'll.
Speaker 4: See how it goes.
Speaker 1: Organs like, if she doesn't want it.
Speaker 4: We'll see how it goes. I like that does look pretty good. At this point, they are ripping plastic off of things. They kind of have a similar Okay, you're not even using the drill. They kind of have a similar similar approach that they're putting nothing together. Yet they're ripping all plastic off of all pieces.
Speaker 7: First, you gotta get organized.
Speaker 1: First, you got to unpackage it.
Speaker 4: Watchbox. Who do you think is the favorite? Oh?
Speaker 6: Easily, it's Eddie by far. He is the odds on favorite.
Speaker 12: Morgan has to call her dad to wake her up in the morning so to be misindependent. She really needs a lot of help in her life. Eddie doesn't even have the instructions. He has them face down. Morgan's looking at him like, ooh, well.
Speaker 4: They're not even really putting it together taking the plastic.
Speaker 6: But I think Eddie's not even to look at him. He's just gonna do it by eye.
Speaker 4: He's already going Morgan box flying Amy. Who do you think is the fan favorite?
Speaker 1: Morgan?
Speaker 6: No, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Eddie could be the favorite, but but he doesn't have any fans.
Speaker 1: Morgan is both.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, So I'm trying to see Eddie has most things on wrapid plastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things are flying everywhere.
Speaker 4: And this can't be one of those things where there's like a coup. He's left over every piece.
Speaker 5: Sometimes happened, but sometimes they give you extra.
Speaker 4: Then it needs to say that. Mm hmm Eddie, Eddie down there, just as I suspected.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna start with the bass here. Bobby's gonna be really easy. I'm getting the screws out.
Speaker 4: So that is the package that has all the little nuts and the bolts and the screws and the Allen wrench, which I believe that that's the Allen wrench they put in. It's like an L and then you turn it. Is that out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Eddie can't get it open, oh, Morgan quickly, No, she's struggling to Oh oh.
Speaker 6: Eddie's the plastic crews are flying.
Speaker 4: Everywhere, the plastics tough. It's fingernails, though Morgan's fingernails are effective. Scuba Steve is thrown in a box. Cutter wanted to grab it, was Morgan.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like this is hungered.
Speaker 6: Don't cut the Carbet drop right in the middle.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious. Okay, Morgan is open the plastic and now a lot of the nuts on ed.
Speaker 6: He's already taking what he put together apart. Interesting.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, yep, Oh.
Speaker 6: There you go, Eddie. Eddie has gotten two pieces together.
Speaker 4: What pieces are they?
Speaker 12: It's the bottom he has like one of the I guess it's a silver leg. It's gonna holding the leg. It's an arm that reaches out. Morgan had him got her screws out. Morgan, you better.
Speaker 6: Pick it up. You are way behind.
Speaker 4: What's the strategy Eddie? Right now? With you? Are you like base first? Are you?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It's got me doing the base first. I'm basically doing the legs right now.
Speaker 4: But are you looking at directions?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yea, yeah, of course, yeah.
Speaker 6: Dracting like he wasn't going to, he decided to.
Speaker 8: Here's the deal though, I'm debating whether to use this little allan rinch they gave me or the drill.
Speaker 7: That I brought, which I.
Speaker 12: Mean, man, he's got two arms on the bottom. Morgan's still getting the screws out.
Speaker 4: It is like if out lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm just bet on this.
Speaker 4: He is going hard on. Morgan is way behind it. Lunch By says, money on this on DraftKings Eddie. It's like a circle and then the legs come out of the circle. Looks like they're for them. And Eddie's working on that bottom base right now. Oh five or five legs coming out of it. He's now and like there, oh man, that is sliding in right now. I'd say Eddie has a bit of a lead. They're doing a different approach though, because Morgan's being a little more specific about the nuts and the bolts in each of the legs, and Eddie's just kind of slapping stuff together kind of.
Speaker 9: How I do it?
Speaker 6: You got me?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, Morgan already has three on, like, so she's caught up to Eddie.
Speaker 9: Hey, can we get a beer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's a there's some beer, and all your cousins are here. True, all right, I've now stepped into the game to take a look. They're both rushing, they're both working on the base. I would say Eddie is a little bit of head. Morgan is spending a little more time looking at the instructions, where Eddie's just kind of going by, feel like, you guys done this a few times.
Speaker 8: What these legs aren't going in as easy as I thought they would.
Speaker 4: And you know what, that's problem because that might not be where they should be going.
Speaker 9: That's true. There we go, I got it.
Speaker 4: What I've learned is if the hole is not ready for it, don't push it in there.
Speaker 9: Learning the hard way. Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Eddie's base has four legs. He is now going on his fifth leg. Morgan has all five legs actually on the base, but her screws are not in yet. So it's still anybody's race at this point.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: Oh, Eddie struggling with getting getting the fit right.
Speaker 7: Not lining up, Oh no, it's not tough, Morgan.
Speaker 9: They don't want to.
Speaker 4: Not lining up could mean you're not lining it in the right.
Speaker 7: So, all right, here we go.
Speaker 9: They're in.
Speaker 4: Wow, Eddie threw his down. Hey, let me take a look.
Speaker 6: Let me grab on.
Speaker 4: Eddie's here.
Speaker 6: Pretty secure.
Speaker 4: His screws aren't all the way in.
Speaker 6: Well, he's a screw, that's what he's getting right now. He's getting his drill.
Speaker 4: Eddie's looking for the perfect bit for the drill he brought from home. Could be setting abound a little bit. Morgan is on the Allen wrench Alan.
Speaker 6: Rinch seems to be working just fine. She's got them all in.
Speaker 4: She's starting to sweat though. Eddie is still Eddie is still looking for the bit like. He's still.
Speaker 12: Oh man, I need extra guys, who are you talking to?
Speaker 4: He has a whole tool bag. I didn't see the tall tool.
Speaker 1: Bag, all extras. Like he needed extra help.
Speaker 6: Work smarter, not harder, there girl.
Speaker 1: I know, but he's trying to figure.
Speaker 4: Morgan is grinding with the Allen wrench like looking strong, like physically strong right now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, her her, her screws are now in because she's been using Alan wrench and Eddie has been.
Speaker 4: He can't find his biting off. Oh no, no, got our first broken screw.
Speaker 9: That's what happens when you use an Alan wrench. What I found?
Speaker 7: I found the bit o.
Speaker 4: Morgan's back in on though with a screw.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 4: Eddie is now going to the drill. All right, to the drill. Here we go. That doesn't that does not look That does not look good, Eddie, Eddie. That's oh he got a Oh no, that does not look dude, that did not look good.
Speaker 7: Dale earnhart Man taught me this.
Speaker 4: That one look a little cleaner. Now, okay, that's right, that he has all five legs and that bad boy over so that's it.
Speaker 6: Boom, that was not good, Morgan.
Speaker 4: I don't think Eddie knows.
Speaker 3: You realize from home, Morgan.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you gotta think outside the box.
Speaker 4: Girl, girl, women don't think Eddie, right, Eddie, Well, there were no rules. Nobody said you couldn't. All right, Eddie is now putting the wheels on the base.
Speaker 7: I mean they're starting to look like a chair is in the bone.
Speaker 4: One. That would be painful right now because there's no cushions.
Speaker 11: It's just a.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Morganstill alan rinching the screws, which her not bringing a drill has set her back a bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would great information.
Speaker 12: No, you just got to think women like to following women.
Speaker 6: I'm saying men don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Morgan's following the rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well no, no, like the instruction she's going.
Speaker 4: Eddie's doing some sort of math here now and he has this calcula.
Speaker 7: It's calling for the number four screws.
Speaker 4: I think he thinks he's building a couch. He just read the numbers wrong. And oh yeah he found a bit quick.
Speaker 7: That quick I found the bit, we're in business, baby.
Speaker 4: Morgan feeling over there, he almost got it.
Speaker 3: I'm pissed, honestly that he has a drill.
Speaker 9: Well, that's not gonna help you much.
Speaker 4: Crap as they say, that's showbiz. Baby. If you're just listening in, Eddie and Morgan are battling out building this ergonomic chair, which honestly is a pretty simple put together.
Speaker 7: I mean it, I think too complicated.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you might want to ask Morgan, you might take something different.
Speaker 4: But he felt like a little harder for her.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably Morgan has now gone to the wheels that are going on the bottom. Eddie already has the wheels to hope. Morgan with the wheel, Well, listen to that.
Speaker 6: That is the sound of a butt kicking.
Speaker 4: No, the drill, eddiebody going to a knife fight. There were no rules about weapons, right, Wow, I knew there would be something that.
Speaker 7: We just found there.
Speaker 5: Number morganell has all the So Eddie, did you think, like, oh, unless I bring a drill, there's no way I'll beat her at all?
Speaker 7: I carry it with me.
Speaker 4: I don't. By the way, it was not unfair because there were no rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it says put it together. How does he put it together at home. What the drill?
Speaker 12: So why would you not use the drill point lunch rocks.
Speaker 4: Okay, Morgan has all the wheels on. She's not far behind. Right now, the base is now on the bottom. The wheels are all connected. Eddie is scratching his chin. Now this is where he gets in trouble. Yeah, when it comes to numbers, just in general, I have dyscalcula.
Speaker 9: You know, this might not be exactly right.
Speaker 4: But what has to be exactly right? Oh, here we go because we Oh, he's struggling now finding the right size.
Speaker 6: Oh, he may have put the wrong wheels in the bottom.
Speaker 4: Morganew has the back of the chair, which she's attaching the base to the back of the chair.
Speaker 7: Okay, times four, but I already used.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh my god. That might have been why they didn't fit in. Eddie might have used the wrong screws. Dear Lord up above, please let that be true.
Speaker 7: I know what I did wrong.
Speaker 9: Hey, we can just fix that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Eddie's gonna lose a little time here. He's put in the wrong ones, but he's.
Speaker 6: Gonna I was gonna say, Morgan is putting that on a different piece.
Speaker 12: But I couldn't say that out loud until Eddie discovered it, and now he.
Speaker 9: Knows Yep, yep, I'm messed up. That's all right, we can fix that, just use the wrong screws.
Speaker 4: And he's putting different screws back into the base of the back of the chair. Morgan is still looking at the instructions. I've just been told Eddie only has fifteen more seconds of time with the drill before it's eliminated. What let's you don't get to make the rules?
Speaker 9: Hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 8: Where's the part.
Speaker 4: Three two one? The drill is now dead. Any drilling, any drilling it lose fifteen seconds? Okay, the drill has now been removed. Eddie's now taking off his jacket. I've never seen paler arms on a Tihano.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 12: You need to get out on the suny. What's that in your back pocket? You're gonna use ever for anything?
Speaker 6: Eddie?
Speaker 4: He brought a level? Are you a carpenter? All right?
Speaker 6: So or twice cut once?
Speaker 4: I think Morgan has part of the base on the back of the chair fully screwed in with the Allen wrench. She's now searching.
Speaker 1: I think she's searching for her Alan Rinch.
Speaker 6: Oh no, she has lost it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this screws all the way in.
Speaker 6: Okay, she has gone silent mode. Dude, she's not even giving you a commentary.
Speaker 4: Eddie's now doubting himself.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's going fast.
Speaker 4: Eddie looks. Eddie looks way more feminine with an Allen wrench than Morgan does.
Speaker 6: He does.
Speaker 4: I would still say Eddie is in the lead right now by a piece, but Morgan is moving in pretty close.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Edie is. He is like an hour ahead. He is going slow.
Speaker 4: Oh so, Eddie's now measuring the big pieces with each other. That he has the back and has now connected the back to the butt. It does not look right. You're right, that does not look right. I would not like him sitting in that. Oh my gosh. One of them did something very wrong, and I don't know which one did it, right, I agree with one of them has put on a completely wrong piece.
Speaker 1: So are you saying it's him?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know who it is. But somebody has something here. Yeah, somebody has screwed up.
Speaker 9: I don't even know what this chair looks like.
Speaker 4: Eddie's now confused of what a chair. Does what in the world that on there? It's that's a foot rest, but does it go on the head where Eddie has it, or maybe it's a headrest. Huh.
Speaker 6: Morgan's looking confused to a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, check. Oh you think it could be a factory problem, like you could have got a like wayfair sents some wrong pieces or.
Speaker 6: Something, Morgan, you think is wrong pieces too.
Speaker 4: She's not listening to you, she's focused.
Speaker 6: Oh, she's confused though.
Speaker 4: So the confusion is the bases are set and there are two main pieces. There is the back and there is the butt, and they're trying to figure out how to connect the two together and on the base at the same time. That does not look right and it looks painful. Eddie, if I'm being honest, I know I.
Speaker 9: Know what I did.
Speaker 4: He's pulling off his volcal pants.
Speaker 9: Gonna have that U.
Speaker 4: We can flip a coin and the person gets the drill for one minute, Morgan, would you even like to drill?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: Then no corner? We flipped.
Speaker 6: Hey, I don't want to say anything.
Speaker 4: And don't then say nothing? Okay, no advantage.
Speaker 9: Oh, her chair already broke.
Speaker 4: Morgan's chair came apart.
Speaker 9: Okay, so I flipped that that's not right.
Speaker 4: Man, that he's now arguing with the number of screws needed.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm gonna do this like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yea, yea, yea, yeah, yea, yeah, that looks right.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had it right all along.
Speaker 4: What just happened, Eddie?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 8: I thought I had it, But once I kind of took it off of the chair, I realized it was right to begin with.
Speaker 9: So now I just lost time.
Speaker 4: Morgan is examining which I think is the foot rest part. I think we've determined that.
Speaker 6: I think that is a foot rest.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I just what Really?
Speaker 4: I didn't, I didn't, but a wow.
Speaker 8: Fair Sometimes bones, you know, when you're doing putting stuff together, the I y stuff, you get a little stressed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, especially when you're.
Speaker 4: On the clock. That's interesting. Eddie's on full heel. It's not going in because there is a chance that you're putting the wrong screw. Even though it's going in, that it could be the wrong screw, right, it could be there's always a chance of that.
Speaker 5: Morgan just had a breakthrough. She's realizing something. Okay.
Speaker 4: Morgan is now working on the base of the butt, the bottom of the chair.
Speaker 6: And gunning. We're getting some grunt in with eddies.
Speaker 4: It is not straight, like he's put screws in and it is. It's in, but it is not straight.
Speaker 9: With you, I think a strip of screw Oh no, it's okay.
Speaker 6: We don't need it.
Speaker 4: We don't need it, Yes you do.
Speaker 9: No, No, it's just next to screw.
Speaker 4: Okay. Well, oh that looks like a chair that will be points that will be points deducted.
Speaker 9: Now, I'll work on that later. Don't worry about that. Oh yeah, I look at that.
Speaker 4: All the screws aren't in.
Speaker 9: Eddie, nobody.
Speaker 4: Okay, just making sure you realize that Morgan is still working on the base. But I feel like she does now have an understanding of the direction it goes. Oh no, she she just had She had a pivot and it has one of those things where you hit the button and it lifts the chair up and down, and so she's having to navigate that as well.
Speaker 12: So is this like amazing race rules? Like if there are screws left over, they got to do it all over again.
Speaker 4: There can be nothing left over it you'll just lose.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's how amazing race is. They don't let you complete the checkpoint.
Speaker 4: Mor gets back to the directions.
Speaker 6: But Eddie's does look like a chair.
Speaker 9: Now, yeah, we got a chair.
Speaker 4: A lot of pieces still left on the ground of Eddie. It's a lot of arm pieces. I think that is.
Speaker 8: After I'm done here, bones, we're gonna put some armrests on this bad boy and then be ready to sit on it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take a look here and see if you have all the screws in the back. Sir, you see three of five right now?
Speaker 9: No, that's only it only takes three Okay, is it?
Speaker 4: What What are those little other holes?
Speaker 9: Yes, for extra if you want to adjust it. Maybe it's too high, too low, But I think this is perfect.
Speaker 4: I don't think those holes are just extra holes.
Speaker 9: Sometimes they do that just to give you options.
Speaker 4: Man, Okay, all right, Morgan has their base on her chair. The back is now.
Speaker 6: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Eddie's probably a solid minute and half.
Speaker 6: Ahead, Amy, don't you dare.
Speaker 4: Morgan is now taking screws out of the chair.
Speaker 15: That she is.
Speaker 6: But this is the same thing that Eddie did.
Speaker 4: Do you feel, Eddie that you have the chair in a good spot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a missing screw here that I'll have to worry about in a little bit.
Speaker 4: You might not take a quick set just to fill it out. And we're not we're not. We're near to there yet, but be careful.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's don't don't. I feel like you're going to fall back into the TVs.
Speaker 4: Hold on. I almost tell it's comfortable, but right now not meant for the human body.
Speaker 6: Does not feel sturdy. Okay, a lot of organs. She had to take all the screws out. Do you have the right screws? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Morgan has changed screws now, Oh yeah, left, I got got she has pivoted different screws in the back of the chair. She's behind a bit right now. But one false move by Eddie was pretty even.
Speaker 9: You know what made it a little wobbly for you bones They didn't have arm rest.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was the only part that made it wobbly.
Speaker 6: But I mean he got big eyes when he sat in it and he started falling backwards. He got saucer eyes, Eddie.
Speaker 4: That does not look right. That looks like a weapon. It looks like your chair is right to fight and should it swing like that? That armrest.
Speaker 6: I mean, is that an idiot?
Speaker 7: I think guys did a pretty good job.
Speaker 4: I just trying a lot of stuff.
Speaker 6: He does like that trial and error.
Speaker 4: It's like he can't find the right screw for his arm rest. The hole is Morgan's chair does now look like a chair?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We're about twenty minutes into this. I do like the brown one better look look.
Speaker 9: Wise I have to do with anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: Now I'm at the person Eddie, oh cool man, Yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 9: Oh, She's gonna have trouble with these arm rests. I'm tell you that.
Speaker 4: Right now, Morgan pretty much has the chair stable with the back. Eddie's a step ahead on the arm rest, and he is alan wrenching in the arm rests.
Speaker 6: The left one, Yeah, the left one, got it.
Speaker 4: If you're sitting in it, it would be your left hand right.
Speaker 9: Correct, yes, correct, All right, got it?
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 9: We're in business now.
Speaker 6: Baby, I'm ready for Bibby to try Morgan's share when she's ready.
Speaker 4: Eddie, do they put extra screws in there just in case.
Speaker 9: It doesn't look like it? This is the one that I need to fit in somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, stick in the pocket, man.
Speaker 9: The worst feeling man. When you're done, you have an extra screw.
Speaker 4: Eddie's is crooked.
Speaker 9: Mm hm, the chairs crooked?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now, the chair is crooked.
Speaker 6: Look at Morgan's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but hers is not fully bolted in yet. Eddie's holding his back and asking ortman's camp. Now, I once to start a union crap. Eddie's working on his second arm wrest. Now Eddie is alan wrenching in the right arm rest.
Speaker 9: Boys, this is the last stage right here. Just timing these screws. You got to make sure all these screws are tight.
Speaker 4: Do you have all the parts? Are they all done?
Speaker 9: Almost?
Speaker 1: All the screws are in.
Speaker 7: Just want we just need one more?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sweating now.
Speaker 3: It's hot here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's why I took my jacket off.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't take anything off.
Speaker 6: You can't be awkward, all right? You want those web pits?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 4: Is this the x rit screw Eddie?
Speaker 9: The extra screw that I think I stripped trying to.
Speaker 7: Force it in.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about these nuts over here? Use me not those these like? What should these be those covers?
Speaker 7: I'll put that with the covers, got it?
Speaker 4: Eddie looks to be about ninety percent done. Now I will be checking the lift on the bottom.
Speaker 9: Yes, hydraulics.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Morgan is still working on the base where Eddie has the arms done. But Eddie's back on his base because he missed a screw. We're over twenty minutes into this. Let's say Eddie is in the lead. I thought we're going to sit in her chair. Do you guys feel like the bases are co cpletely done?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the bases are good.
Speaker 4: Morgan now has her first armrest Man, it's not gone. There is no piece, she yelled.
Speaker 6: Oh no, now she found it. Falls accusations.
Speaker 4: Eddie's gone to the toolkit.
Speaker 7: My my drill. I just need the bit.
Speaker 9: I just need the bit.
Speaker 4: The drill is out of play.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I just need the bit from the drill.
Speaker 6: That's true, it's not the drill, not the drill.
Speaker 4: Morgan is working on the right arm reshies. Eddie is now slamming in the strip screw into the back of the chair. What's your thought process here, Eddie have a screw. It's basically in progatory right now.
Speaker 8: It's not wanting to cooperate, so I want to do the electronics real quick. This is where the backwarmer.
Speaker 9: I guess I just need to plug into a little plug plug.
Speaker 4: So now you have a cable coming out of the back well.
Speaker 9: That's kind of charge of that heater.
Speaker 7: And that's it as long as I can get the screw in.
Speaker 4: So you're a screw away. Oh I know what these are?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got caps. When a cap the's off right there. This is for aesthetics.
Speaker 4: So you're capping the arm rest screw holes.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that looks so much nicer now with those caps.
Speaker 4: Morgan's arm rest did not go on. She's at square one again with the arm rests.
Speaker 9: All right, last step, let's get the screw in.
Speaker 4: The last step for Eddie to be victorious would be to get one final screw in the back, which he's not been able to get. I'm gonna eliminate any tools that's not part of the kit. Sorry, Eddie eliminated any tools not part of the kid. Okay, So Eddie's got a plan to can take another screw out of a hole and try to switch it with the strip stripped screw. He stripped the screw himself, so this is a self inflicted wound. But he's pulling a good screw out to put a bad screw, hopefully in the different hole.
Speaker 6: Because that hole will already be formed. That's smart, Eddie, it's a good strategy.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's working. My plan's working.
Speaker 4: Eddie is taking the strip screw and put it into a different hole.
Speaker 6: And it worked.
Speaker 5: It went in.
Speaker 9: Now I gotta get this one. I gotta get the last one in.
Speaker 5: Don't force it, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 6: Oh no, this isn't turning into a disaster.
Speaker 4: Morgan is now getting sad and angry. Eddie just continues to strip. There are other options, man, I'll support you with whatever decisions you make, but you don't have to strip. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 12: The most impressive thing this whole competition is Bobby being able to bend like that.
Speaker 6: Your knees.
Speaker 12: I can't believe you'll be able to squat and just hold your knees. My knees would rip apart right now. Investigating Eddie's work, how's it looking, Bobby?
Speaker 4: Mostly I just can't get up. I think that's why. Okay, down, that's long. Eddie's trying to put in the final screw. Feeling pretty good about business. Eddie is worm business opening.
Speaker 6: What did that he take?
Speaker 4: Morgan, Alan wrench is.
Speaker 9: In worm business. Let me just tighten the four screws that we're done.
Speaker 4: Screw two is now tight. He dropped the Allen wrench. Fine, we're moments away. Eddie is unscrewed three of four. If he hits four, we'll officially test it. Morgan will continue building well because if it's not right, Oh, Eddie's going down to the bottom and that's going to the base to make sure to make let's go. It's pretty good. That is the foot rest is the foot rest backward?
Speaker 9: I didn't put that on.
Speaker 3: It came like that. You had to put it on correctly.
Speaker 4: Well, yours is the same one that that foot resc there it goes. Okay, it's on right, we're done quality control here. Oh yeah, that thing went way back.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: Eddie is getting close. Morgan still is working on the arm rests.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, we're business.
Speaker 4: I'm going okay, Morgan, you keep going the time right now, it's about half an hour. Lay the chair in the middle floor. Please, I'll be the official tester.
Speaker 6: Now you want to check the level, see if it's even pull the level out. Please, here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh, Eddie broke the cord. Morgan's still working here all right. I will now test the chair. This is black, this is sleek. Let's see how stable it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put it to work. Oh and then make sure you see if you can pump up and down?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, all right?
Speaker 1: Like the little lever.
Speaker 4: I'm now sitting fools. Pretty good. We find a little level, a little lever here.
Speaker 7: Make yourself comfortable, A lot of options.
Speaker 4: That's the lean back, lean back, that's a solid. Oh and now it comes up.
Speaker 7: Do you want to try the foot rest there?
Speaker 4: I need to first if I go up and down. So if I push this, I should come up. I doom up. I'm leaning back. But how do I get the lean back to not lean?
Speaker 7: You gotta snap it back?
Speaker 6: Oh? There it is.
Speaker 4: Okay. I think we're basically a foot rest away from this thing working. Come on, you know what, My feet are kind of tired. I'd like to look at that.
Speaker 6: Flip it.
Speaker 4: From the legs up. Feeling pretty good. Okay, my legs are up, got a little pump here. Let's do one more lean going down now, lean bag. Think it might just take me a nap, and I think we have a winner.
Speaker 6: Wow, Eddie, would you like to comment on Morgan's choo?
Speaker 7: I mean, whoa, what's going on over there?
Speaker 9: Morgan?
Speaker 3: I realized leaning to the right, and then I was just already there and I gotta fix it.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 7: It's not over. Like if you had another hour with this thing, I think you can figure it out.
Speaker 4: I don't think if that were sitting on a curb, I picked that up and go, I think I could use that. I think it's in pretty bad shape right now.
Speaker 7: I mean the screws, it's.
Speaker 3: The back screws. I used the wrong ones.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'll get you.
Speaker 3: And then I got stuck and then nothing was working correctly.
Speaker 6: Why didn't you read the instructions.
Speaker 4: It's a good chair. I would like just there are no words, they're all pictures.
Speaker 8: It makes it oh, I don't like that. It makes it a little tough. But you have to look, you know, outside the box, kind of figure things out yourself. Your experience helps with stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess that's why you're older.
Speaker 11: All day.
Speaker 7: You're still talking.
Speaker 4: She's taking right now. But ladies and gentlemen, the winner, the champion mister fix it, mister doing yourself Eddie. Huh no, see I be walking in the ring here. First, I want to talk to the loser. Morgan thoughts.
Speaker 3: I would still like to put this together and make myself feel better.
Speaker 4: She's going to keep doing it. How do you feel about your performance overall?
Speaker 3: I don't feel great. I am very disappointed that I did not be Eddie. I really wanted to put his snack talking down and I just didn't compete today.
Speaker 4: Where do you feel it went wrong for you?
Speaker 3: The screws, for sure, and that was really trusting the instructions to guide me, and they failed me a little bit.
Speaker 4: So I think the constructions kind of are right on. I'm looking right at them. Sounds like an excuser too, But okay, she's gonna keep working on it. Let's go to the champion champ. You look pretty solid out there. Some people questioned your ethics at the beginning of the match because you did bring tools.
Speaker 17: Now it wasn't against the rules, but we didn't say you could. Your thoughts on that, every handyman has a set of tools. If you're a real handyman, do it yourself. You carry your own tools around. That's what I did, as long.
Speaker 8: As those weren't in the rules, I thought it was fair, and it was I thought it kind of slowed me down a little bit towards the middle when you took the my drill away.
Speaker 7: But we got it done.
Speaker 4: And how do you feel about the look and the feel of the chair.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you this high quality chair out here. There's a high quality office chair with a hydraulic lift on it. Once you charge that bad boy up, you're gonna have seated a little heated backrest there. And I mean this is a high quality ten out of ten chair right there.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of kids watching me right now. A lot of kids are watching you. They're listening to either are inspired by seeing you do this on a high level. What would you like to see those that younger generation of handymen?
Speaker 8: Yeah, kids, listen to your dads. You know the dad's out there. We work hard to be handing in. Do it yourself, guys, Yeah, do we screw up? Sure we're not perfect. We're like everyone else out there. But pay attention to your dad's asking questions, Dad, do I hold the flash flat for you?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 7: What does that screwdriver do? And that's how I learned.
Speaker 8: I learned from my pops and I'm gonna teach my kids and hopefully the generation is going to just carry on.
Speaker 4: And there is and get this, the guy a beer. There is our winner headed too, hanno, go see in our chair from wait there.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for me this weekend. Friends, thanks for being here. As always, check out Part one, Part three This Weekend with Abby. It's like if you were to come and have dinner with me in a show member and just catch up on life. That's what part one is. And if you like to get your questions answered, that's part three. Also, if you want to ask a question, you gotta follow me on Instagram at Morgan. I post a question box every week on my story for whoever's coming on, and then we ask your questions or hopefully get to all of them. There's always a lot that come through, so I try and mix it up and not ask the same people's questions every week, just to give it lots of variety. But okay, I'm word rombining. Now I'm going to get out of here. I hope you have a fun, safe weekend. Love you all so much.
Speaker 11: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 1: Platforms and follow at web girl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.