Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well the bands, because not all the time, but sometimes the show happens before we hit record.
Speaker 2: Most times, the show.
Speaker 3: Especially with Blue, Oh.
Speaker 2: No, it's at you remember me different?
Speaker 3: Did you get your tall sucked?
Speaker 2: Blue?
Speaker 4: That's what they said on Money in Our Live last night, that you were getting your toe sucked and that's why you weren't there.
Speaker 2: My sister sent me a screenshot of that. I said, what hell I meant to ask you? What were y'all talking about when my toes and sucking was even?
Speaker 4: We weren't even talking about you or toes or sucking. Somebody put it.
Speaker 5: They were like, where's Blue? So you know, like you know how it is?
Speaker 6: The cop is We're like talking and they you know, the comments they have their own conversation.
Speaker 5: That's the cop.
Speaker 6: The live chat is their group chat and they talk to each other. So somebody said she's getting her toes sucked. So then Lula, who runs the moderates, who moderates the live chat, she posted it on the screen and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, what, I thought you liked me friends, But here I go.
Speaker 5: I'm listen.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to talk about Angela Oakley hoodie, and then I see that comment. I'm like, Ben Jasmin, says Carlos looking at her toes suck. I said, when it comes to Blue, I don't know what she does, but it sounds like that's something she would be doing.
Speaker 4: I'm not above it, Blue bit He goes happy pride, Blue.
Speaker 2: Be PRIDEA guys can see I've been doing manual labor from my naked face. So I'm opening up my my storefront in a couple of weeks and so we're opening boxes and yeah, and we have Here's the thing. Everybody who works with me is an industry person, because you know, the industry is dying. Is an industry person who does not want to work at Traded Joe's and be seen by the people. So if you have if you're an entrepreneur, think about hiring people in the industry who are in between blessings.
Speaker 5: I'm being so sinceaent between blessing.
Speaker 6: That's a good way of looking at like the quiet moment.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, and there's no there's no shame, there's no ego. I always say, you don't work for me, you work with me.
Speaker 5: So you pay them, feed them tipped on what you do.
Speaker 2: I pay them above market value. So everybody gets paid a livable wage. I'm very adamant to me twenty five dollars minimum wage. Like, I think everybody should get paid. I don't care how simple the task is. Everybody should get paid enough where they can pay their bills. I get them lunch because craft service is important industry folks. If you don't feed them, they get a little angry. We have a thing where whatever troubles you're going through, we don't trauma dump, So you're not allowed to trauma dump in the space for the eight hours you're with me. We're here to listen to jazz and get these candles out.
Speaker 5: And we don't mean Jasmine Brown who.
Speaker 2: On cue that felt very on cue?
Speaker 3: What the it wasn't even planned?
Speaker 4: I was trying to fix my light, and I was like, y'all don't want me like putting my whole face into the camera.
Speaker 3: Sarcking like, no, I just lunch breaks.
Speaker 2: We have to watch Housewives. Go. I told them because of the Carlos, I always have to watch housewives. So they had to watch Housewives in their lunch break. They were like, oh my god, Angela looks crazy.
Speaker 5: No, what's funny is Blue?
Speaker 6: When I say to you, the cop is the beauty thing, the beautiful thing about us. We can laugh at the comments Blue before they found out you were joining last night, somebody.
Speaker 5: Your day come getting bitched. I wonder how Blue is gonna defend Angela. Somebody said, I.
Speaker 6: Wonder what astrology chart Blue is going to use in defense of Angela.
Speaker 2: The Blue, my God, don't play about me. I said, sit this one out. Says sit this one out, And a lot of people are already mad at me. So it would have been it would have been a party.
Speaker 5: The Blue one more. This is the best one to be because we all can laugh at it.
Speaker 6: Somebody said, how convenient Blue isn't here when the episode of her favorite Angela.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you guys are literally Becky up stumped.
Speaker 2: I don't work for this lady. I don't care what the I want to call. I was like, you look unhinged. Are you serious? Everybody could get it? My old friends and family could get it. You think I'm caping for Angela?
Speaker 5: You know what? Doub little it was.
Speaker 6: Actually the funny thing is I just love how the audience who watches us, everybody is so invested that they actually predict, like predict and look forward to our commentary.
Speaker 5: So you listen. I saw that to say you were.
Speaker 6: Clearly missed last night. Jason stepped in and did a marvelous job you all she did.
Speaker 2: They wanted to jump me, Jasmine, thank you for sitting. Come on, we're not We're not gonna hit you, just come on.
Speaker 3: After that, I happily stood in took your lashings.
Speaker 2: Now you owe me. Here's the thing, and respectfully, I love y'all so much for being so invested. You can't beat me up. And also there's that yes, and you can't whoop me, so that's tricky. Also, someone was like, oh, we're gonna hit up Carlos King to tell him about Blues takes on Love Island. I said, do you think telling a reality show producer that I can elicit a strong response is a bad thing. You mental giants. Ooh, that's gonna get me in trouble on you.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, they they don't know Carlos because they will tell Carlos on you and Carlos around and start having Love Island recaps with Blue.
Speaker 2: So y'all, I'm not gonna get me in trouble, Like my personality is baked into my job description.
Speaker 5: Blue survived Kardashian recap.
Speaker 2: So holler at me And I was like, are you not entertained?
Speaker 6: But Jack, that's how discovering her because the raindrops said there's a woman on TikTok that is doing a marvelous job at the kardash And I'm like, let me see, and you know me, I'm like, I'm Carlos King.
Speaker 2: Would you like to now, like Oliver twist, excuse me, you can have a piece content you join me. And I would have to say, Carlos, you know who you're inviting, right, I always say the same thing, Jazz, just so everybody knows who there. You don't invite Denis Rodman to a function and expect them not to show up as by Barack Obama to a function and expect them not to Rubbleshelle's booty. You need to know who you were inviting into these places.
Speaker 6: And I'm a happy camper and I have Blue and Jazz again because.
Speaker 5: The moment we thought we were done with Summer.
Speaker 6: House, I listen, ladies, this was not on my Bengal card.
Speaker 2: Unhanda us Amanda unhandas.
Speaker 6: So brain drops, West and Amanda are not returning to next season of Summer House.
Speaker 5: We found out West last week wasn't.
Speaker 6: Coming back to Yesterday it was revealed that Amanda is not coming back and according to Child, according to E News, they're making it seem like it was her choice that she decided to quit due to all of the brew haha that has been happening in regards to the scandal between her and West, and apparently she did not want to do the show again. So starting with you, Jazz, Wes is not coming back, which we talked about the fact.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe Sierra said, look for my mental health. I told you once.
Speaker 6: Before y'all ignored me. I'm serious now I can't do it with Amanda. What do you think is the reason behind her exit? Fire or did she leave her on accord?
Speaker 4: Well, one of the great philosophers of our time, Carlos King, told me many moons ago he only knows. I think of one girl in the verse who has ever actually quit. So all the statements that they put out saying that it's time for them to walk away, they're walking away because someone at the network told them take a walk, take a hike. So I definitely believe they tell Amanda to take a fucking hike because I can't see. There's not a world that I see Amanda willingly walking away from any attention on TV.
Speaker 3: So I think she was fired. Absolutely, Yeah, Lou, who's the one girl?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'll text you, but think of this.
Speaker 2: I'm still on the tea adjustment just dropped.
Speaker 6: Casual when the housewife say, after much thought and consideration, I have decided not to return to the upcoming season of The Real Housewives up insert city here. I would like to focus on my family, my children, and my multiple businesses. Please continue to follow me and support me at insert Instagram hands though. I love my fans and I'll see you soon. This is not the last you'll see of me. Now that it's like copy and to say the housewife who definitely quit, like literally said I don't need this ship goodbye.
Speaker 5: Is Lisa Vanda Pomp.
Speaker 2: The richest bish to ever do it?
Speaker 5: That makes sense?
Speaker 2: Are you serious that lady.
Speaker 5: Is filthy rich?
Speaker 4: And she she walked away and they said we'll give you another show actually and gave her the valley.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like yeah.
Speaker 6: So to Jazz's point, when Bravo celebrities and listen, kudos to Bravo, because one thing I love is when Bravo doesn't ask you back or when you don't accept your offer because you think it's too low and you kind of like reading between the lines. At least Bravo gives the girls an opportunity to tell whatever story they won the press and kudosa Brava for not interfering with the messaging.
Speaker 5: So do we think.
Speaker 6: Blue Amanda got fired and she's trying to save face.
Speaker 2: I think the negotiations that Amanda was having per Sierra's and other people's requests made her realize to cut her losses. I think it's somewhere in between where she did not want to leave and something called consequences. I know, boys and girls, we don't talk about this on social media anymore because we all just weaponize mental health instead. But consequences mean, you know, if you act a fool, people might be upset about that, right. So I think between Sierra and Lindsey and even Carl, even Carl has stipulations about who he I've never seen Carl have this much of a backbone in my life. He's like, no, I don't want to be talked to Wes. And Carl's usually the guy who's Switzerland, who's just happy to be there. So even people who are usually easily swayed were setting boundaries that had never been set before. And I think a man that realized, oh I'm gonna actually have to like be an adult and not play victim to be back on the show, I don't know how to do that. I literally don't know how to not play victim and everybody on my side. In the same way, we said that Shemia is crumbling because she's used to being adjacent to a fath and now that she's out of favor, she actually doesn't know how to deal with being out of favor. I think Amanda is the same way. I don't think the thing about Bravo is when you're a fath you are a demigod. You can do just about anything, and there's something there. It's almost like Drake in the music industry. There's always a machine there to clean it up for you, you know what I mean, always a machine to clean it up. When that machine goes to someone else and you're sitting in your own soil, that is a daring reality. And I think the reality is a man that realized unless she came up fully grown, they weren't going to take her back. So for her, it was the equivalent of being fired.
Speaker 6: And if being' gets to your point, she's on col Richard's you know, like there's certain bra celebrities that.
Speaker 5: Is Harold did.
Speaker 6: Like you said, it's like, oh and Amanda is not that. And as somebody who watches in the city and I'm being introduced to Amanda, her personality does strike me as somebody that does have an ego, not that she's like this big personality, but you could tell like she loves the cameras, which is good.
Speaker 5: As a producer, I.
Speaker 6: Want all of my stars to love the cameras because they'll give you what you need for the show. So the idea of her having to walk away from it.
Speaker 5: My question now.
Speaker 6: Is what does that mean for in the City, because again, we have these two engines here, we have Summer House, the bread and butter.
Speaker 5: In this City is sort of like the.
Speaker 6: Slow Burn that I think we'll get a second season because on Peacock it's always in the top five. And that's a good thing because you know, Welcome twenty twenty six rain drops. Networks care more about the streaming than the live viewing, right, So in this City is doing well on Peacock? Was she returned to in the city and not somehere else?
Speaker 4: Well, Blue you had told me like there was like a like a concerted effort to like protect Amanda, particularly with the reunion, because they invested so much in the city. So like, uh, I think, I guess she'll come back. I've stopped watching in the City, so I actually don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't find it interesting. I'm not investing. I'm not invested in the new people.
Speaker 4: And then like the old people, I'm like, I just watched jaw Bitches on Summer House, Like I need a little bit of a You have to.
Speaker 2: Think about it. We're used to seeing those people, so a lot of it is them rehading nachos to Carlos fresh nachos.
Speaker 3: That's that's you know what, take a shot. He's the first time viewer, and.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm only watching for like Amanda's Kyle's conversations. I will say that, no, shade, I am watching Get Out of Habit Now because I really am interested in Kyle and Amanda, and I also like Kenny and what's going on with his dad.
Speaker 5: But to your point, Jazz is not like it's grabbing me that.
Speaker 6: I have to watch it either, So I totally get while you stopped.
Speaker 2: I think Lindsay was always the I think it was Kyle and Amanda as a two headed monster and then Lindsey and I think that Lindsay is such a big personality that her and Kyle can hold up a show on their own with that Amanda Amanda was partially to begin with, To be perfectly honest, Also, to a prediction that I made several months ago has come true. I told everybody and their mother whenever Sierra or one of the black people talk about race, the person who feels like they almost got to invite to the cookout is Kyle. Kyle is very pro black. I've always said he's the most pro black person on that cast, like he cries when we talk about civil rights, and I was like, watch him me with a black girl? Uh after Amanda, And sure enough he's been seen smooching, allegedly Dame Dash's daughter from the new gen X series. Yeah, and the thing is Kyle has I think Kyle really did think Sea was hot and his wife was annoyed that she was the hall pass. Like we all glossed over that, like, oh, he was just kidding. No, Kyle likes chocolate. And so if Kyle and his new emon or whatever black girlfriend of the week wants to pop up and hang out with Lindsey and flip tables, I would watch that. We don't need a man for it to be fun. She could be a friend of who just shows up to cry and pick up her Maile of every couple of episodes.
Speaker 3: Kyle, I'm a cat. She's getting on Westerner.
Speaker 2: Oh no, hell, West is livid. She higher life planning.
Speaker 3: He's stuck with her and she got him fire from his from his gig.
Speaker 2: He is livid.
Speaker 6: Talk about the whiteboard that blue that you watched because you dm it to me and I'm like, this is fascinating.
Speaker 5: So rain Drops and Jaz I'm sure you saw it. Wes was on a different.
Speaker 6: Podcast and these it's you know, it was Bros. And they have a whiteboard, ask them all these questions. Do y'all think that that was his way of trying to like clean up his image or something or explain himself, although he did reveal yesterday he regrets doing it.
Speaker 2: I think it was a way for him to repackage it as bro speak. They'resting and black and white, but in the context of Bros. Suddenly it's like, oh, locker room talk, right, And for those who doesn't see, it was a whiteboard the way you would have when you have the whiteboards of people in like a date line with the red lines going from everybody to everybody, figuring out who did the murder. But instead of murdering a person, you murdered a career or two. And they're asking him all these interrogative questions and they're like, they even addressed the thing I remember about which statement you said that y'all didn't have sex until after the State.
Speaker 5: They literally you.
Speaker 2: Can tell they watched the show. Uh huh do it? So they were like, so, which statement because they're saying that it was. He was like, no, we did. You know, we messed around, but we didn't do any D N E P until the second statement.
Speaker 3: Just before that.
Speaker 2: So basically we were right. If you're doing everything but D in the first of all? Who still says D and the P?
Speaker 3: West?
Speaker 2: Every time? West look a little fine to me, he keeps talking.
Speaker 6: We didn't find out lift it be a blue kind of like a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know, I might not even go hold you had a moment. He had a moment that he's over six ft tall? Over six ft tall?
Speaker 3: West?
Speaker 2: Yes, Jesse, how thought Jesse?
Speaker 3: Because they're all big boys, are all?
Speaker 2: They're all big boys. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you what I want to talk Bunny, how tall they were? A tall man, A tall funk boy is more attractive than a short fun boy. Can we all just be honest?
Speaker 5: Well, I want Kenny to be tall.
Speaker 2: Kenny, don't Kenny. No, let me tell you Kenny look like.
Speaker 3: For you girls, I like Kenny as a reality TV personality.
Speaker 2: That's a great sentence. He's finally he talks. He's a kind of person who would have ed and then crying in your bosom afterwards. I want you to tell him it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 3: I've had a.
Speaker 2: Couple of Kenny's. It's real soft until it's mushy. Sorry, Kenny, I know your type, Papa, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: No, Pap, I was about to do amotion, but I'm not gonna do that motion.
Speaker 3: But you know which emotion he will be doing.
Speaker 2: Will you know?
Speaker 3: You know it's not working?
Speaker 2: Okay, girl, the mother has lived Okay, Lenny, Kenny, I know exactly what that lady's dealing with. I know exactly what that lady with her one captain herself is dealing with.
Speaker 4: But they keep getting on her, and then some people in the audience are getting on her for moving across the country. For Kenny, I felt that girl was like in her twenties, right in maybe early thirties at the oldest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a man, oldest yeah, a.
Speaker 4: Man is paying for you to move to New York City. He's putting the bill for everything. You just have to come there and be you who wouldn't take that opportunity? Like, I feel like people need to be fucking for real, and they try to like talk about the decisions that these people will make a lot of you guys would say yes to that situation if giving given the opportunity, But.
Speaker 2: He would discard Kenny's little friend, the little one with the ballhead who's always Gavin. Yeah, he said, No, I know, Kenny, He'll change. He'll say move on Tuesday and change the mind on Friday. Now you homeless and Dumbo trying to make content with your avocado toast. So let's be honest. She's not safe. If Kenny has is on his period and has a bad moment, that lady is going to be unhoused.
Speaker 3: She no, she is not going to be in house.
Speaker 2: She has no house, is being in the airbnb like Amanda. But still I could wipe up.
Speaker 4: Look at the end of the day, I say, I don't know. I think people need to have their experiences. If you're girls, if you're in your twenties and a man is like, move over here and it's a cool city and he's putting the bill, move.
Speaker 3: Have the experience. If the ship doesn't work out, go back home, go back to Ohio or Key.
Speaker 2: Though I think she moved for the TV show. I think Kenny said that's even better.
Speaker 6: That's even better, all right, because if we break up, I got something out of it.
Speaker 5: I could use my tears to get other people to Brittany.
Speaker 2: From the valley because Jazz literally Brittany being with a man that we knew it was not gonna it was not gonna last with. It's her entire story arc. She has no career outside of choosing the wrong man and then riding it for ten years.
Speaker 4: She literally went to find Jack's in Las Vegas, made sure she was in his vicinity so that she could seduce him and get on. Listen, Brittany was playing a very, very long game, and now look at her. She's on the valley, and where's Jack's not on the valley?
Speaker 2: She pulled an Amanda. She actually successfully pulled off what Amanda.
Speaker 3: Was trying to pull off her impact because.
Speaker 6: You girl said that Amanda chased down Kyle warn down.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, the same thing. And I'm gonna say this. I spoke to someone in the industry I will not share too much who said, you know, there was rumblings about how Samiyah and Porscha stopped being friends for a little bit, and it wasn't until Porscha was gonna do Housewives for the first season that her newly reunited friend. Shamida came into the fray like, oh hey, friend, it's been a while. They reunited Porsha's first season, and there are theories that there was a long game of if we've reunited and I've known you since we were kids, then I can edge my way in and it worked. There's a long history of people who just happened to reconcile. Amanda was the same way. Amanda and Kay had dated previously, broke up, and she circled the block on him when he got summer House. This is a popular scheme that is now happening so much we're starting to pull out the white board and be like, there's a couple of y'all who just like to rekindle with people before they had their first season on a good show. And then you ride that wave until that person is your enemy or gone and you're so relevant. It happens more than we realize.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 6: That's interesting because in my interview with Smia, great interview, Carlos, Thank you baby, I was shocked that she revealed that they were friends as teenagers. They were not best these are her words, Jasmin. They were not best friends as teenagers. Porsia was closer to Smia's sister, and now she said it the red cup and then she said, so Shemia's tomline was they reconnected after Porscha divorced Cordell, which happened between the high five and six, and she said, then we became the best of friends.
Speaker 2: No convenient, this.
Speaker 3: Is news to me.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed you so much, Kelly, Oh my gosh, what's the name Shania Amanda. There's a there's a whole list of people who tend to double invest once there's a Bravo camera following you around as a friend of and then they had their turn. So Brittany to me is the third person on that list of people who played the long game. I think when we look back, there's a lot of folks who played the long game, like that girl who said I'm so and so from Clark and nobody.
Speaker 3: Cared Yovanah from Clark. I was that bitch. I was Vannah.
Speaker 2: From Don't Nobody.
Speaker 3: Carel you are you are?
Speaker 4: You're in sight your I don't know your brain works because there all the tempts. Were we not talking about that yesterday?
Speaker 3: Carlos?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Somebody spirit Blue was Blue was live with us in spirit. A lot of this was said yesterday too. You you did mention mother Herbard. So obviously she is seen as like the face of in the City. She's a force multiplier. What no, I'm saying, I'm you know, I'm a newbie. I'm saying that when when the girls talk about Summer House in the City, they said to me, bitch, Lindsey is everything to them.
Speaker 5: They think she's fantastic.
Speaker 6: What we did see on the fourth and final reunion with Summer House was Lindsay telling Amanda, we were winning, bitch, we were winning.
Speaker 5: Is Lindsay?
Speaker 6: Uh, Like, what's the future of Lindsay if West and Amanda's not on Summer House and she sees the long game of I Need a Hit spin off? And is that in Jeopardy now?
Speaker 2: Carl? Don't try to try to pretend she's thinking about getting back with poor Carl. She's probably gonna keep dating random Kentucky on tour. Lindsay's with the ships.
Speaker 3: Uh, let me say something.
Speaker 4: If she pulls some shit with Carl and acts like she's thinking about Carl again, I will give that bit her things because but like I said, it doesn't matter how I feel about her what I know about her. She is dedicated to being a very good reality TV star that I would respect that play. I would respect that. It will be very transparent, very transparent, but it's still work.
Speaker 2: Some people are so oupacious, honestly, I call I know. I compared Lindsey to Porsche. It's almost like if Porsche's nine lives, because Porscha, I think, is exceptional as she's the madonna of this shit. That lady has retraded herself every forty five episodes. It's a new Porsche, and I'm kind of here for it. Okay, at first I was judging in about the underground railroad Porsche, you won me over. I'm so Porsia has nine lives, but she has Nini's ferocity. If you were to blow up a building with Nini and it, Nini would walk out the building talking about I need a new wig, like she's you can't, you can't, you can't destroy Nini. And so I think because Lindsay is so hungry in a way respectfully that I only see with the super super rich whites and the Atlanta Girls. The Atlanta Girls are heard to kill right, and Lindsay has that same hoot spot. So anything Lindsay is a part of it. She's gonna go down with the ship. Child. She's not jumping off anytime soon. I love her for I actually think for Lindsay, she's the perfect definition of respect because she proves that you don't have to like someone to respect their gangster.
Speaker 3: Because here I am giving her her things.
Speaker 2: And you don't like her.
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't even like dislike her. I just like the mother Hobber.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm hating a little bit because I just feel like the mother Hubber, like really like, that's that's what y'all are giving her. I didn't think it gave that. I never thought it gave mother, but it could. I could be hated right.
Speaker 2: For the for the whites. It's hilarious because you were like, excuse me, honey, this is ghost. It's very much the Champagne is burnt mother. She called you move over reach, Lindsay. Okay, she saw your marble counter and she doesn't give a damn.
Speaker 4: I lived for the apartment, Lindsay. I did live for the diggsroll. If you get together, send me an invite.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 4: We could actually talk about this in person. I could tell you how I feel for real in person.
Speaker 6: Lindsey and Kennye have the best New York City apartments on the show. Yeah, it's like insanely like, I'm like, how much money are y'all making?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I've started to wonder that ever since that Marble counter, Like, seriously, that counter fucked up with my brain chemistry.
Speaker 6: No, okay, So what we do know is that, allegedly, according to court documents, Juice so Dora in her fifth season on a Housewife Franchise is making twenty six thousand dollars an episode. So that's five seasons and it's a housewife franchise, right, So, and we calculate the summer house cast that show has been on for how long?
Speaker 5: Ten years?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a housewife franchise hit. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So do we think after okay, Drew made that in five years, double the time for the summer house cast.
Speaker 5: Could they be making around that number per episode?
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know better than us.
Speaker 5: I know it's a summer staple.
Speaker 2: How do you guys quantify the summer staples? Though? Because House because the thing is the summer shows. It's the big dog of the summer for Ravo, it's what keeps It's like the connective tissue that is between the June and September space. And so if you are the juggernaut of the season where there's no other competition that gives you leverage a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, yeah, I would say this.
Speaker 6: It's it's one of those things where I think they could be making around thirty to forty thousand.
Speaker 3: So for sure, absolutely, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I believe anybody on Summer House makes more than a fifth year Housewife. I just don't know if I if I personally because they're not, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, again, this is just this is literally me just making assumptions. This is me literally making an assumption. But like you know, Summerhouse was in jeopardy for like multiple seasons, like they were not. They just started kind of like being like the girl for a Bravo in like the last couple of seasons if I'm remembering correctly, Like I think their earlier seasons they weren't really like pulling in numbers like that. And so I feel like there are season ten while it is ten seasons a fifth year housewife on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, I think could still pull in more money than even a VET on Summer House in their ten season.
Speaker 2: Allegedly they make allegedly just it's all just allegedly right, and these are always so interesting and wrong, but it's always fun to still look they're saying, they're saying that the high end is in the twenties, so it seems that it's about juice door actually end up being doing that math a Drew on a big show, it's probably a Kyle on a small show, okay episode, And they have long seasons the entire summer, So think about they're getting more more bang than a lot of the other shows because they're eating up the entire summer on Summerhouse.
Speaker 4: And Lindsay's money is not it's not just Summerhouse, like she is a brand deal like their brands.
Speaker 2: They get all the high like the high brand deals like Buffalo Wild Wings was trying to get let a mand to do nothing, Yes, give us nothing, and she's getting a check for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that they were because they there was a season where they were like upset with Lindsay about it because then once she announced her pregnancy, didn't she do it like a partnership with like clearly.
Speaker 2: Sponsored. She'sa liked Yeah, hey, you should shout out the club. Where's my check?
Speaker 3: Is a brand deal.
Speaker 5: Page? What's the other girl's name?
Speaker 2: Pages? The Juggernaut with the with the young white girls in the podcast realms. She's on the podcast tour making a shit ton of money.
Speaker 4: Giglely squat and I saw her for three days straight during Amazon Prime Day.
Speaker 3: Every time I got on TikTok, she was on there.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I will say is that these kids know how to play the brand game. H they do.
Speaker 6: According to the same sources of Blue Tulouzma's this is all alleged, so they're saying that during her Summer House tenure she was making between ten and twenty thousand per episode, but due to her Juggernaut multi million dollar empire, they're saying that she is making well over a million dollars just based on that those deals in the podcast and shorts alone. What I will say, being the podcast Space two.
Speaker 2: It's way more than Bravo respectfully.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, they make way more money than.
Speaker 5: They did being on the show.
Speaker 6: And on top of that, look Lindsey reminds me a competitor. I now can see because again this when my producer brain comes in knowing how sorry Raindrops, all the cast members are in competition with each other. I know you want to things of sisterhood. I'm not saying it is not. However, they care more about the hierarchy than being friends off the show.
Speaker 2: The call sheet. Who's number one on the call sheet?
Speaker 5: Oh? Orsh's the number one call sheet in Atlanta And y'all have to deal with that for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 6: So you think about Lindsey, I now can understand why I amanding West to y'all point. If I'm on a show with these girls Paige Disorder by whatever her name is, and I'm seeing what she's making not having to expose her life shoot twenty four hours a day doing a house reality show, I would want to make sure that a scandal equates me to make money outside of it. And that's why, unfortunately Amanda and West not being back on Summer House, their pockets are going to diminish because if we go down the subject of brands, are brands.
Speaker 5: Going to mess with them?
Speaker 6: Now that they have they don't have that attachment of a show with them.
Speaker 4: Well, West has a sports podcast, so I think he's I think he'll be okay. Allegedly, Amanda is a trust funk kid, so she I mean, even if she does have a trust fund, she was always gonna be okay. Her her parents have money. But yeah, she but I said this. When it came out, everybody's like they just ruined their lives. I'm like, everybody involved is going to be okay. Financially.
Speaker 3: None of these people are going to go hungry.
Speaker 4: None of these people are gonna go hungry, so they will eat just fine without Summerhouse. I think West is going to be probably even better than Amanda because he can pivot more into the sports world and they don't give a shit that he.
Speaker 2: Currency is also different too, because I think we're thinking, here's the thing, can we be honest for a second, Can we be honest at black people in this space and white people in this space have a very different conversation about what they're seiling is. I've had so many people tell me, what's that joke that Kevin Hart used to say? Like, Hey, you know, I thought I was doing well because I was black famous, and then I realized my neighbor was a dentist. It don't really. It's not the same as being white famous, like what you would do. I have a bunch of number one movies, I clean teeth right, and I think it's the same thing when it comes to content creation. When I talk to black people in the content creation space, our numbers are drastically different than the most mediocre Amanda. And the thing about West is he was getting in trouble because a lot of stuff he wouldn't want to talk about on a Bravo he was saving for his podcast. Is if he was trying to lure people to his podcast. So he's already been working on luring the fan base over to him since before he was ushered out and decided to go focus on his family and his dogs or whatever the hell his statement was gonna say. So, I think for me and West is mine, he wanted to be I'm gonna be honest. If you are an F boy. This helps his brand as an F boy.
Speaker 5: Someone told me that too.
Speaker 2: By the way, this helps his brand as the ultimate F boy who destroyed all this stuff, like he will be fine, Amanda. Her currency was not money, it was relevance. I think she might buckle under obscurity. It might break her heart and send her to a depression that she is now back to being as irrelevant as she was when she was in you know, Kyle's phone playing with him.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And you also have to think about the gender dynamics, like West is a man, like they generally recover a lot faster in these sorts of situations because he's not looked at as like the dirty person like and again, yeah he's a bro, he's in sports. Like like I said, yeah, West is going to be fine. He's gonna recover a lot faster and a lot bigger than Amanda. But he did say in that White Boar, White whatever interview that in a couple of years he could see himself in Amanda's backyard. I don't know what that means, because like if you years, like, why wouldn't it be like.
Speaker 3: Y'all's backyard together? Like are you gonna be in her backyard doing what everybody?
Speaker 2: Because she got mad and snapped. Look, you better be careful how you manifest West. You might get that I'm already Amanda's gonna you know, here's the thing, I'm so worried a man that's gonna pull a tailor swift. Remember when Tels was being called a snake. You just disappear and come back and say I went to therapy. Oh my god, this is my redemption.
Speaker 5: Art Kanye and Kim expose that phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm a phoenix rising. Am I the problem? She could really do that, Like that's a thing that women like that have done really well for decades. Right, So all, Amanda, god do is take a nap for the summer and come back next year and act like, oh my god, I want to rehab. I realized that I have a borderline personnelity. Whatever the SOB story is. You're so brave, Amanda, You're so bravy. I wasn't mean. It's my former self blue.
Speaker 4: She couldn't come back and be like I realized I was a covert narcissist, and like you should do.
Speaker 3: You should do her speech, like her comeback speech.
Speaker 5: You will be actually good. Why aren't you? Why aren't you in crisis management?
Speaker 2: I actually already am.
Speaker 5: Oh that's you.
Speaker 3: You sure did?
Speaker 5: You did? You would never know my clientele.
Speaker 4: Just know that I have, Amanda, I already am Amanda.
Speaker 5: What he knows what I'm talking to?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god, he's so brilliant, so brilliant.
Speaker 6: So to that point, Amanda, if you or if you're listening, would give me.
Speaker 3: A client, yes you, maybe that check is gonna clear.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I already clear, it was clear, the check were clear, and I actually already know the script to write. She's exactly the kind of person that's the easiest to do.
Speaker 5: Crisis management for Why why you say that.
Speaker 2: Because we're already predisposed to feel sympathy for her. So she has to do is to the right strings and it all unravels and is up for her.
Speaker 4: Take some accountability, because that's what everybody's been claiming they want from her.
Speaker 2: And there's a certain way to faint accountabil Unfortunately I've had to help you with. There's a certain way to feinne accountability that's actually really impactful.
Speaker 5: What does too much?
Speaker 6: I'm so intrigued by this.
Speaker 3: You are really.
Speaker 2: I am a ghost in the machine.
Speaker 5: Okay, stay that way, girl, go So during election season.
Speaker 2: My phone rings at weird hours of the night, Like there's a lot of weird ship that happens our election season.
Speaker 3: So you're Olivia Pope for real?
Speaker 2: For Olivia.
Speaker 6: Nope, No, we're not doing that well, ladies. What does this all now mean for Sierra? Sierra is on a high, she has all the brand deals, She's on Love Island. Now that Amanda and West are not a part of Summer House, what does her future look like? Is there is there any concern with Okay, Sierra, what do you do now now that you don't have this couple on? Who were your who's your ex? Who's your ex best friend? What's the storyline?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 6: What does the era need to be doing to make sure that the audience doesn't say, hmmm without them? I don't know if you're that interesting to like maintain our fan base.
Speaker 2: You know who else wasn't that interesting? Uh? Arianna and she's fine. Arianna was the most boring person on that show, except for when she was randomly working when she was drunk, and she's Sierra's already been crowned the next Ariana. We don't have to wonder, We've already watched it happen. She's not going to be the host with the cheeky little barbs like oh, don't get betrayed by your best friend, Like she's always gonna be that girl who gets to do cute little digs while while giving us nothing.
Speaker 4: Which is like, don't do that, like, don't make a career out of doing that, because it's like, E ain't gonna lie. It was getting old for me already. I was just like, girl, we get it. Just do your thing, like do your you know what I'm saying, do your big ones.
Speaker 2: You're you're on.
Speaker 4: After some bitch, You're m Fiji. You don't need to keep harping on these bitches that are still in the Hampton's Like, let's move forward. That is my fear for Sierra, though, Carlos to your point that she comes back, because I feel like Sierra if so. Allegedly allegedly, allegedly, the same sources that talked about like the new cast moving forward, broke that West was out, broke that Amanda was out. They said that Sierra is coming back to Summer House, but like in a like kind of making appearances capacity, so she's not gonna be.
Speaker 3: There every weekend.
Speaker 4: But my thing with Sierra, you have to come back and you have to have something like you have to be the most interesting bitch when you walk into that house, because if you're not, people are gonna be like you were only interesting when you were attached to a man, because that's been her storyline. She gets she was brought to the show by a man, right, so that's been the thing.
Speaker 2: That white man very specifically, so her being the interracial data yet the entire dame.
Speaker 4: So she has to come back like she has to come back like flaunting after somen like she has to just come back with something else other than her relationship. And if she comes back with like a love interest, it doesn't I was gonna say, he has to be like a man of status, but like she wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: You gotta be black girl, just saying if he's a black man, it's a whole new world. Due so seriously, Sierra with a black man, everybody shows back up like it's bro Like, what's this? I don't think that's her.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's her.
Speaker 2: An applied. This is where the fixer comes in. Do it for the plot, Okay, if if, if Damnseon, do it.
Speaker 6: But do we think Era again, do we think se Era is into black men?
Speaker 2: No? She said, oh love Island after son. Last week she said, seeing your first white penis is a right of passage. I had to get up. I said, now, girl, you are never beating the allegations, baby, like a right.
Speaker 4: Of passage into like well like one oh.
Speaker 2: Because you know that the biggest scheme on Love Island and this is a scam, by the way, is they're trying to do Tim Nikolandria. So the girl who is now seen as the fave, her friends were literally in the comments before the premiere saying, watch how Olandria, your replacement is coming. She walked in there wanting to be the next Landria and then trendy and got with the first white boy who looked like Nick's leftovers, and now they're the fave. And then so when she said, oh my god, I've missing him, I saw white penis for the first time. Sierra's response to that was, it's a rite of passage, Darling, I said, oh, baby.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's unpack that.
Speaker 2: Is it a rite of passage?
Speaker 5: How do we feel about that statement?
Speaker 6: Is it listens as a black?
Speaker 2: Is your husband black or white?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I have? Idea?
Speaker 4: But but what what color do you think my husband is?
Speaker 3: Just take a guess, black with an interesting background.
Speaker 5: Blue is good? Yeah, blue perfect description.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very Yeah, he's a software engineer.
Speaker 3: He has a degree in finance. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So because you're black with an interesting back, I said, okay, we see each other. We do we do? We do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I think I'm sitting here because I'm just like, well, I mean I have I have. I'm talking lower, I have seen many are white. Is in the room, he is in the home.
Speaker 3: He is in the home.
Speaker 2: Okay, carlosn't breakup happy homes. I know reality.
Speaker 6: The good thing is he does not subscribe to reality with the Kings that were good.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, okay, good. We can talk.
Speaker 4: Okay, he won't see he won't see this or hear this unless I personally send it to But also he knows, he knows everything about me and my past lives, So.
Speaker 2: He knows, Laurel everything.
Speaker 3: You're saying like you know something, No, it's just everything.
Speaker 2: A guy stopped taking my calls after I made an appearance somewhere. I was like, oh, he didn't like the interview. Did I scare him? And so you gotta he saw something. And we ain't talked since. Let me tell you, I'm not gonna say too much because I don't know what else he's still watching. But here's the thing. I'm very different romantically than I am on these shows. Okay on the camera, because I get paid to you. I'm a fucking daffodil romantically. So the men thic I'm demure and then they get some Wi fi and then like it was, oh, oh wow, where did all that come from?
Speaker 6: So yeah, I remember, I'm sorry, I now remember what.
Speaker 5: You Okay, okay, he got scared of my power.
Speaker 6: Say too much watch and you really just say let me stop it?
Speaker 2: He said, oh my god, and it's important jazz I met when I said so, I can't even apologize because I meant that ship. So now we're stuck looking at each other like, yeah I said that ship. No seriously, you know, what's his name, Felicia deg what's his name? His real name? When that guy Carmichael was like, yo, I used to like you and now you know you never he was like, yeah, I did say that ship. I'm one of those like I'm not gonna yeah.
Speaker 3: I said it, so now what damn.
Speaker 5: That's my ray would never see this. That's why the good thing. This is a good thing. But okay, so girls, the last thing is this.
Speaker 2: This was fast. I have so much fun with y'all quickly. I know, I keep forgetting that we all are on camera though, remember me different. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wait a second, almost, I got a red cup?
Speaker 2: No makeup? What show is?
Speaker 3: We're just hanging out. We're just hanging out.
Speaker 5: Well that's why we love you, Okay.
Speaker 6: So last point to make what is the future of Amanda and West not that they both aren't coming back to summer house. Are they going to stay together or does West now have an out to be like it didn't work, Let's just break up and let let let's hope people forgot about this nightmare we were living.
Speaker 4: I'll go, I'll go first. I think they will probably stay together for the rest of this year. For sure, they're going to be together for the rest of this year. It's about to July, yep, so they're going to be together. It would be very poetic to get a separation statement in them in January.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I would pay to see that. I would pay some money for that to happen. So yeah, but I do. I definitely think it's gonna be a West and Amanda twenty seven. I don't know, it depends on how their careers recover. If Amanda is gonna come back to the City, If the City gets a second season and Amanda is gonna go back to that and West can move over to in the City, then I think they will say together longer. But if he's a persona non grata also on in the City, then yeah, he could use it as an out. But I'm curious to know Blue what you predict.
Speaker 2: I agree that they're not breaking up anytime soon. Amanda does not like to be wrong. She will stay on a sinking ship until the last hurrah, and so I think they're gonna be together for at least this time next year. And also, I do fear that you might be calling one of my ilk a fixer who's gonna tell her to disappear and come back brand new, and that she might even try to do a anti hero story arc of well, fuck it, y'all didn't like it when I was trying to be the nice girl, then let me just tell you what my reality looks like now, and that she's people have done that and that actually works just as well as apologizing sometimes. So she's either could have come back and pull a Taylor's with and be like, oh, no, it might the problem and kind of be cheeky about it, or she's gonna lead into it and say, well, I'm still with him, and if this is how I found the love of my life, then so be it. But I don't see her ever admitting this was a mistake while he's still around. Because here's the thing that we got corrected. We thought, because of when the episodes were released, that she had just come from Italy when they did the fourth episode The rain Drops. Later told me, no, Blue, she went to Italy after all that that talk with Lindsay. So the fact that Lindsay screamed, we were winning, you have to let him go, and then you went to Italy. It was smooching and impossible. Like Lady in the Tramp, a man does not let him go to that man no time soon. In the words of Melanie from Love Island, Aha, I got my man back. She want.
Speaker 4: I hate it when she did that. I hated when she did that. I was like, girl, that ain't that's not to be celebrating.
Speaker 2: Pick's biggest win is to be picked. Why would I.
Speaker 3: Send to myself here of all places.
Speaker 4: Right, That's exactly you see. Not not wanting to say the N word. I have to re evaluate who I am as a person, as a black woman.
Speaker 2: I would say this too, though, Sierra, if you see this, please consider just calling Michael B. Jordan's just have her just be kissing him on the cheek at Soho house somewhere. I'm giving free advice now, I usually charge for this. Just one Sierra with any attractive black man, even if they're not dating, just hanging out the way she hangs out with, calling them, Oh my god, it would be it would be a firestorm of interest in her.
Speaker 4: Who's the who's a single who's a single black other than him?
Speaker 3: Well? You know the thing is this, that's move?
Speaker 2: I said, Look at Carlos you okay, you see a little jealous. Okay, whoa? He said, bitch, I'll cut you.
Speaker 5: We'll text later.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: The thing, I just don't. I don't see it. I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he either.
Speaker 5: I mean he's good for and didn't work out either.
Speaker 2: No, but the scheme worked. The scheme was to give you twelve months of content and then said, oh we've decided to go our own separate way.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what I forgot?
Speaker 6: You know what Carlos Okay, we're talking about you're talking about a pr relationship.
Speaker 5: Apologies.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, mm hmm okay, okay, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, nice visual.
Speaker 6: No totally, but for some reason, the idea of her with Michael B. Jordan is like a an Oscar winning actor.
Speaker 2: Who storm of attention for both of them, both of them. He's the black man that finally got her to come home to her people. It'd be a whole thing.
Speaker 3: And you know what in neither of them his face.
Speaker 2: With the meetings. For those of you who don't understand listening to a fixer, these are the kind of conversations we have in the meetings, by the way, like I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 5: These are because they're a whiteboard as well, there is.
Speaker 2: A white board. Actually, I'm loving lawyers. It's me a whiteboard and some lawyers.
Speaker 4: I'm loving the inside because they both are are fighting the allegations that they don't like their own people, so to get them together very.
Speaker 2: And then they go home to their white partners afterwards, everybody say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah ya, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Look this sounds like an episode of Reasonable Doubt on Hulu. So but she's like, you're gonna take a black man, so that the audience can fall back and love at you that I listen Sierra team, I would say this My hope also is this. I hope they also invest in Sierra doing interviews with black host you know, and and really inserting herself. I was kind of not happy she wasn't the BET Awards because I just think there's things.
Speaker 2: I said. It's coming to the BET Awards. Well, that's my point, like Carlos, but now for the first time watching the show, we can tell I don't.
Speaker 5: But that's my point.
Speaker 6: I'm like, the black audience, Discovery are rediscovering you, and we're like, okay, see you know the black folks, we'd be like, we marching with your siss So I would hope her team would say, in addition to look, in addition to the American Music Awards, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: To the.
Speaker 5: Lake CP Soul Trained.
Speaker 2: Carlos fired, No.
Speaker 5: The Soul Train Awards.
Speaker 4: Well, Essence Fest is coming up. Let's see if she makes an appear with.
Speaker 2: The gunbowing them.
Speaker 3: Here, here's the thing we got, we gotta We are not a monolith. Right.
Speaker 2: If she definitely is it, maybe she's not doing all that.
Speaker 3: If she's a sister. She gotta be. The culture has to welcome her in.
Speaker 2: We love her where she is.
Speaker 3: I don't she I'm just no, go ahead, Carlos, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna ask Blue as Olivia. Note.
Speaker 6: Okay, you are in a meeting with Sierra Miller her entire team who doesn't look like you, which includes agents, managers, publicist.
Speaker 5: And lawyers.
Speaker 2: I always insist the lawyer's be president. Huh.
Speaker 5: Okay, we love a legal note.
Speaker 6: Now, would you encourage Sierra Okay, Carlos King black asses notice who you are, and he's like it to you.
Speaker 5: You have a black audience.
Speaker 6: Now, would you encourage her to attend a few black events?
Speaker 2: I would encourage her to pick one black event with Michael B. Jordan that sets the tone, and not to lay it on too thick or they'll immediately know it's a scam.
Speaker 5: Okay, makes sense.
Speaker 2: It would have to be something like the NAACP Award where he's coming to bring something home to his people, and it's like it has to be something where it's so bigly black, but he's so beloved by that crowd. It's almost like he's the trojan horse for her.
Speaker 3: Y'all are playing, and here's a clean.
Speaker 2: Look on Jasmine's face. The look on your face is exactly the point, because half of them are going to be like yo, no, damnier cap, and the other half it's gonna be like yes this, yes clean, like those two opposing groups. What you always want to do is you want to get the poposing groups to have a strong stance that people can say. I can see both sides. I can see both sides of a pr win. I'm currently getting death threats right now, Love Island fans and my commentsar ay, I'll saying died, died, died. I can see both sides. Okay, I did my job. It means I have substance and you were triggered. And now my my CPMs are through the roof.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: She's about to buy me another townhouse. I'm telling you that ship works. I she stopped talking. What is it? This cup?
Speaker 4: I feel like I thought it was interesting. I know we're we're over, but did you guys.
Speaker 2: See my staff? I have to get back to work.
Speaker 4: Did you guys see A couple of weeks ago, when Candice Dealer Basket said she bumped into Sierra at the Culture Awards and she said was dry and cold and stuff. And I was like, that's interesting because I know and this is this is not me trying to pile on to Sier or anything, but that was that was literally like what people said about her before this happened. They were calling her a mean girl. They said her page the bad bugs were mean to the other girls and they came into the house. So when Candace said that Sierra wasn't next her, and maybe think back to the reunion too, when Sierra was sitting on that stage and Andy asked her, what is a single mea like? And Sierra goes, she she loves to talk to everybody. She loves to pick up Astray every time we're out. I'm like, can you can you come back to our group? Why are you talking to everybody? So when Candace said Sierra was was cold to her at the Culture Awards, I was like, are there is there merit to the mean girl thing?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: So I've said anxiety, I think with Sierra's social anxiety.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was.
Speaker 2: You when you're when you're social, and Sierra will will sit there and like kind of freeze and smile, look pretty social anxiety. But go ahead, I love.
Speaker 4: I love the explanation for that. I love that Maybe that's the case.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the case.
Speaker 4: Was like, I'm talking, plea cops please, was cops all right? But I'm saying this because I also I don't want my messages. I don't want nobody tell me to die about this ship. Okay, I'm simply just run.
Speaker 2: From the pace. I'm very sense PM. They got a pay to tell you to die. So it's like they don't understand you're paying me to keep talking.
Speaker 5: Are you not entertained? Always think about that, Jazz.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Hate being hate watched is a mind melt when you realize someone can hate watch you into another tax bracket. Wow, it's the wildest thing.
Speaker 6: They can hate that on my laptop every time I log on, Like, let hate watching for real.
Speaker 4: Every every time you see a comment that is calling you everything but a child of God?
Speaker 3: Paragraphs hate you can what what did you say? Hate watch me into another tax bracket?
Speaker 2: Last year they hate watched me into a different tax bracket.
Speaker 3: I love that hate watched me into you know, ten thousand.
Speaker 2: I will say this, Bichael B. Jordan example, because of what Jasmon said, I'm happy you wrought this up when you are a woman. She's a Capricorn too. For the strategy girls. You know, Capricorn women always come off a little bit stern, and as they get older they become more fun. So as a stern faced Capricorn woman with social anxiety who doesn't already feel safe or seen in black spaces because you know that you're being judged for having a proclivity for white men, being with the fun, lovable favorite son of the black community is a nice offset. Sweet golden retriever men and stern kitty cat. That's the whole thing. On TikTok. Stern cat girls and golden retrieve of men are the optimate couple for a power couple. Look at Barack and Michelle, another Capricorn. She sees a little bit of stern, but because he's lovely and charming, he immediately becomes softened when they're next to each other, because you're like, damn, she's probably keeping him check. We love him, but he probably gets to her nerves. She's probably the reason why the bills get paid. Like, it's a good disposition that we're used to socially. So I would say, if I wasn't a fixer honestly would have to be someone like a Michael B. Jordan, who's a people pleaser, who's warm, who's proud of being black, who constantly mentions it, whose mother's in the industry, and I'm doing it for my mother, So you know, he's already tested to loving black women in that way, even though he doesn't date them necessarily, right because snow a leggor in them are not black. So you both get to eat off of being a black couple while knowing that you could both con bond over your pain around your proximity to whiteness. It's actually quite perfect. I'm sending somebody an invoice for this, but it's quit.
Speaker 5: I was just about to say blue.
Speaker 6: Please tell Crameller her team how they can get in contact with you and what's your cash hap.
Speaker 2: Right the centric admin at gmail dot com If you would like to, I do sign in NBA's Don't worry. I woul act like I don't know you outside. I've never met this man.
Speaker 5: Who are you talking to me? At Valet?
Speaker 6: We did not just have a two hour meeting at the at the Polo Lounge.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? There's there's somebody who was very beloved. So we would have meetings and then literally we'll get to valet and going off to directions and whenever his name gets mentioned at dinner parties, I just look at the floor.
Speaker 6: Well, Jazz, we're gonna get you to ten thousand subscribers, comment.
Speaker 2: You this has been fun.
Speaker 3: And now I just realized the time I think Blue can't hear us?
Speaker 2: Can you hear us?
Speaker 3: Blue?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's a spirit got to her.
Speaker 5: Set? All right, Well look Jazz.
Speaker 3: J Henley Brown.
Speaker 2: Sorry, let go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh a j Henley Brown everywhere YouTube, TikTok threads, those are Instagram. That's where I'm most active. But yeah, definitely go subscribe to my YouTube. We have a lot of fun over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we should do a thing when we come to each other's YouTube on one of these days and Carlos.
Speaker 5: We'll talk all yeah act jazz.
Speaker 6: Jazz would be like hi, can you and I said dating time just tell me like whatever.
Speaker 5: That's like whatever you need? So Blue, But do.
Speaker 2: Y'all watch Love Island because my thing is you know, I'm already getting jumped. If I do need some.
Speaker 5: Backup, I don't, but I don't watch Love Island. I'm sorry, but jazz does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 4: I've been in and out this season because I realized today I'm too old to be watching it, Like I just I'm watching twenty somethings make bad decisions about love and I'm like, y'all are dumb and tell. But then I'm like, wait, I was dumb when I was twenty, but like now I'm in my thirties and it's like.
Speaker 3: Me and over and over again.
Speaker 4: Which is completely completely disgusting. But yeah, no, I we could definitely talk about Love Islands.
Speaker 5: And live and I can talk, so you can. Hey, no, he will.
Speaker 4: He will do it because I had you when they were talking about Love is Blind and you weren't watching Love is Blind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said, let's talk. She said, here's a clip watch it and we were talking for an hour.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you sit and watch loves Blind?
Speaker 5: I said, I don't, but hey, I can talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Producer Blue.
Speaker 5: I'm here for you whenever you need me, baby, know.
Speaker 2: That I appreciate it. I'm so happy this because I missed y'all so much yesterday, Like I I was, I had so much fun on like this is not as fun as I So I'm happy that I got next. Used to see y'all this week. Shout out to Amanda and whatever scheme she's thinking of next. You can find me an apt blue centric everywhere. Be nice please, I've gone through enough this week.
Speaker 5: And Rain Johns will see the next one.
Speaker 6: Love you Blue, love you Jazz, I'll see you, Lady b.