Speaker 1: And the cool thing about this when I went, when I went and did the commentary, I laughed so hard because I'm like, oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Must have been the locations manager too. Remember this is a very low budget thing.
Speaker 1: I can say camera because I looked at all the areas travel Town.
Speaker 2: I love Traveltown.
Speaker 1: We went to.
Speaker 2: Downtown LA. Where else were we? We were at Chinatown. I'm running down the street at high heels.
Speaker 1: Of a skirt down through Chinatown and there's something else the observatory. I'm such a space nerd. We're up at the observatory and I'm being chased by the boss.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Hilarious. It's like ed Wood, right, that's so cool. I never call a part about that. Oh that's so fun. It was perfect.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, you know this wrestling stuff doesn't work out for you.
Speaker 2: I know, right, I'm all over again. Yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if you asked me to with glove, if I had to do, if you change anything, there's really I love the way that it went. I mean, it went perfectly for me. Other than it was a little ahead of its time and people back then really didn't get it.
Speaker 2: They weren't. I don't think people were ready for all women to be in the ring, you know. I mean, Vince hadn't done.
Speaker 3: It right, and well that you were lucky if you got one female match on the tarter and they only got probably five minutes.
Speaker 2: That's it. So in and out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. I never met Vince. I did see him backstage a couple of times at some of the events. When we did a convention it was called Nappy and we were first trying to sell the pilot, you know, and that would have been nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: He was there with his guys and their ring and this is in New Orleans and he.
Speaker 1: He you know, we were told don't go over there and talk to their guys, and they were also told the same thing.
Speaker 2: And the reason I know this is.
Speaker 1: Because I was going to the restroom and as I'm going, Jesse the bod Venturo was heading towards me, and I look at Jesse, I go, hi, he goes hi.
Speaker 2: I go, We're not supposed to talk. He goes I know, but let's talk. Oh he is okay.
Speaker 3: I wonder maybe because you were females and I don't know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had rules and remember rules back then we're stupid and weird and sure, yeah, but being a heal as, you know.
Speaker 2: We break rules and we did. We are rule breakers. Well, I you know, I learned.
Speaker 3: I learned a lot from this little conversation. Why you're going to be Oh gosh, I can't wait to read this book.
Speaker 2: It's an easy read too. I made it. It's an easy read. You can get through it really quick. And yeah, you know, if you go to part two, you know you don't.
Speaker 1: Really have to know about part one so much, and vice versa with part three.
Speaker 3: But see, I like, for me, I like to know the background stories.
Speaker 2: I love history. Well yeah, like I like, you know, I I know the character right already.
Speaker 3: Vians. We're fans and we watch you perform, so you know, I'm a bigger mark for that stage stuff and the whole life and the things that I can't watch on television. So when somebody comes out in an autobiography, I'm just like, Wow, this is going to be an interesting read because you're going to learn things that they've never talked about publicly exactly. And I think there's a lot in that book.
Speaker 1: There, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a tell. It's not a tell all tell, but it tells a lot. That's what I say. It's not a tell all tell book, but it a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, you tell us what you want us to know.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and everybody has their own you know, what's the word of.
Speaker 2: What do you call it? Boundaries? You know, talk about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what?
Speaker 2: And like I said, classy not trashy.
Speaker 3: I was approached years ago to read a book. I don't know what year it was, it was a long it was a while ago, and I turned it down because, like I always thought, people don't want to hear about how great my life is. People want to hear about the tragedy. Yeah, they want to know, you know, who did it?
Speaker 2: And you get along with who is she gonna bury?
Speaker 3: And again, you know, even to this day, like I don't want to trash people, even if I don't like you, I'm not gonna sit here and blah blah blah. I'd rather not say anything anything at all. No, And I like to celebrate my friends and the people that I rock with and the people that have been.
Speaker 2: Good to me instead of focusing on like all the negative on the like you know.
Speaker 1: In any story or movie Yeah, like Netflix Glow two, there's gonna be people are looking for drama. I hate drama. You and I both don't like it. It's ugly, it really is. But to bring in fans, that's what people think they need to read or hear or see, right.
Speaker 2: Rama. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: You get your seasons one, two, three, and four because of the dramas.
Speaker 2: That's back and forth.
Speaker 1: But on the bully is the only area really where I there was just a couple of things that hurt badly.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: If someone and and me, if you've done something wrong to hurt somebody and it was a long time ago, you know, we all do stupid things. I think admitting it and saying you know what, I was an idiot, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to hurt you with my words.
Speaker 1: I was wrong, and I think, wow, that would be such I think if any of those things would have came about, I probably wouldn't have talked a lot about a couple of things. It's be a human being. You know, we're not perfect. We all make mistakes. Sometimes we're not paying attention and we hear things differently or you know, and people. Yeah, then but then there's the haters, right, Yeah, bless their.
Speaker 2: Hearts, bless yeah, you can. You could just pray for them. That's that's all.
Speaker 1: You can do. Again too, I've kept it classy and not trashy, but I understand your point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I you know, I've had for me to be a part of this wrestling community. You hear a lot about you that well, people not being of sound mind. Okay, Like a lot of the people that are in wrestling are broken, right, but there's a lot of people who ended up pretty good too, but they don't get like, like I always talk about Dark Side of the Ring, that program, it's such a dark cloud over our business because all it emphasizes is the tragedy of wrestling, the bad parts about professional wrestling, and no one ever highlights the good that comes out of it, you know what I mean. So it's like there's a lot of a lot of you know, drug use or alcoholism or that kind of stuff, and for me, I was blessed to be on the opposite side of that. And I always say, like one of the normal and I hate to use that term, but it's a little inside joke, like we always said, well, we're the normal people out of ECW because we weren't the drug addicts, we weren't the alcoholics. We were just kids in our twenties trying to get by work and having a good time. And you know, it was a very special time in wrestling. And now I'm a mom with kids and I've been married now I'm going on seventeen years. Like my life is pretty normal, you know what I mean. So for me to write a book, what am I going to write about? I've done a million podcasts already.
Speaker 1: It's just you would have an interesting read and it, I mean with yourself maybe, But I.
Speaker 3: Still think people just want that dig They want me to bury certain people and I have to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to. And they don't have to buy the book to be that way. And you know what, and.
Speaker 1: Publishers, this is why I self published, because when you self publish, everything that you want or not want can be in there. When you have a big house, those Big five, they want it a certain way.
Speaker 2: Some people want tragedy and you know, rags, and I'm not that's not me either. Yeah. Yeah, if I ever did it, I would go the route that you know, that way. Jericho has done that on his last. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think couple of books he did have publishers and then he went the other way.
Speaker 2: It's just they'll they'll, no, you can't have that photo. No we can't, you know what I mean? Yeah, And I don't want people to tell me now now.
Speaker 1: There was no nudity in this book at all at all, because I also wanted to make this book sixteen and you know, plus and over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I kept it clean, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I thank so many people in here and the acknowledgments. Oh my gosh, I have Canadian friends, special friends, you, photographer friends, connections, girlfriends, parents, sisters, promoters.
Speaker 2: I could help it.
Speaker 1: I had to thank as many people that helped me with my life and his career, you know.
Speaker 2: And it's it's blood. It's literally blood, sweat and tears. Let me tell you, well, it's going to pay off. I get that off my chest. It's like, oh I did that, and yes, both of the outing whatever that may be. You know, very proud of yourself. I am proud because it's not easy. No, not easy.
Speaker 3: Let's get you on that New York Times best selling book.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So we're working. So when I get this up into the bookstores. That's why Kindle is important because I need that, and then keeping my stats at the top. I look on amate on to make sure that they're still up, and interviews in podcasts that I do keep that going.
Speaker 3: Up a good Well, let me ask you this question, Oh, I love you.
Speaker 2: Where are you going to be.
Speaker 3: In the future. What dates do you have coming up? I'm not sure when this is going to air, but we can promote whatever you have coming up.
Speaker 2: I know Russell Kin Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Russell Con is not until April, but before that, I think it's called kN S.
Speaker 2: He's on the East coast.
Speaker 1: Kin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to do there.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do a virtual I want again, yes again, yes, yes, I've done a versit cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good time. Good.
Speaker 1: I booked with him to do that. What else is coming up? I hope to do the Packs East again, which will be good. But right now it's Russell Kahan and Ken's.
Speaker 2: Deal for now. Okay, but we'll have more.
Speaker 1: We'll have some more things coming up. How there is I just can't think of it at the moment. I do a lot of local things here in Nashville as well, so we have smaller little events here.
Speaker 2: But how can people book you?
Speaker 3: If they want to book you for anything?
Speaker 1: If they want to book they can go to any of the social media's Would that be official Glow Hollywood?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's my Instagram.
Speaker 1: If you're a Facebook fan, You're not going to find me under Genie.
Speaker 2: You're going to find me under my last name. It's bosone Genie. Uh. And then there's X. What is X these days at Glow Hollywood. Yes, I'm around. You can google me. You'll find me. Just google me.
Speaker 3: I had as soon as I saw this book launch, I was like, I want to get her back on because it's been I think you came on like four years ago.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time.
Speaker 3: It's been a very long time. So thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm still working on it. Then, yes, yeah, and so proud of you.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy for you, and I'm so honored that I have a place in that book where I got to put you over.
Speaker 2: Soaps, promote your soap. She makes a hell of a soup. I love. I have made.
Speaker 1: Hollywood Botanica dot Com with a K today.
Speaker 2: Before I got on this show, I was making what did I make Today? On Hollywood Botanica. I made Sandalwood Petulia yesterday and today.
Speaker 1: Was meant beautiful, so they can find me at Instagram.
Speaker 2: Hollywood. Botanica does more than just the pretty face.
Speaker 3: She knows how to make a bar soap. Yes, yes, yes, well, honey, I I will.
Speaker 2: I will help promote your book. I appreciate it. Yeah. With you. Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see you in April.
Speaker 2: Please keep you with me.
Speaker 3: Guys, go get her book. It's on Amazon, uh, paperback and Kindle, I believe. Just go uh search for Hooray for Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Jeannie.
Speaker 2: You're a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Guys. I hope you're saying safe. I hope you're staying healthy. And most of all, I hope you're saying extreme.
Speaker 4: Yeah. H fran Scene France Scene Queen Extreme Extreme, odds up head head head the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up Here Head the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme. Bring in the legend. She is the woman nifty dreams lettend on the Scene France Scene Podcast.
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 4: What your tramplady to show you what you need? If you find the stand the Queens from the beginning of Time odds here. Our Heart Radio shine only ahead and tell you a story from the web. The Legend odds up here. The Queen Nobody's Like Fresh Scene eies up here here here. The Queen Extreme Podcast izes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast ozes up here here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast ozes up here here. The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast