Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This is the Players Lounge broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and Newie Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Players Lounge brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. You are in the Players Lounge in the SWBC podcast studio. This is the Dallas Cowboys Headquarters and Frisco, Texas. I knew he Scrugs along with heck Ma Harrison. Barry Church took the day off. Cowboys scored three field goals. They lose forty nine to three. They're now three and three, one game back at first place of the division going into the bye week. Bye week this week.
Speaker 4: Then it is a.
Speaker 3: Trip to the San Francisco forty nine ers on NBC Sunday Night Football. Heckman Harrison. Little different than last week, Yeah, yeah, differently.
Speaker 5: No loaves today, No loafs in here today, No way, it's good save money. Yeah yeah, no loaves at all. But you're gonna take your lap. You're the one that went with the sheet of integrity. You're the one that predicted this. Uh outcome. You predicted it, so go ahead.
Speaker 3: Heckman, you were there with us. Yeah, that's what that's that's the thing man about the sheet of integrity. You were there, Yeah, I was Initially you knew, I knew, we all knew. But in the end, you're looking for two for two.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately when we did the show on Friday, we did not know.
Speaker 4: Eric Kendricks was out. Nope, their leading tackler.
Speaker 3: He's been a very good player in this defense for the cow Boys. And when I saw that happened, as because we already left the practice, sports said he was.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, oh no, it was all bad.
Speaker 3: So sad now right you already I mean, you're missing so many people. And for the folks who got on defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, I just simply sat in my office and I was talking about producer Victor Winn. I said, is it the carpenter and the carpenter's tools? Look at who was out there? There were guys out here here. How do I pronounce his name?
Speaker 4: Who is he? Right?
Speaker 3: The old Charles by who he is? So you're trying to figure that out. And this is a good football team. So this is what I said last night Channel five with Clairetill.
Speaker 4: Y'all did a good job, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, and I think this is a fair thing to say after six games. This is a team that's good enough to beat a five hundred team and a bad team, but they're not good enough to beat good teams. Detroit is a good football team. You can't run the ball. You can't stop the run in this league. That's a recipe for a five hundred football team.
Speaker 4: And right now.
Speaker 3: You look at the schedules, tuk, this was Detroit's possessions yesterday when you read it, first possession touchdown, second possession, field goal, third possession touchdown. Then it goes field goal, touchdown, end of half, comes to the second half touchdown, field goal, field goal, touchdown downs, end of game.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, you look at the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: First possession, field goal, second possession, end zone, ball was at the seven yard line. Dak throws a pick, so then it's punk punt downs, field goal, end of half, field goal, fumble, interception, interception fumble. One team is scoring, it will the other team cannot get out of their own way.
Speaker 4: Hard to win like that.
Speaker 5: Four hundred and ninety two yards on you at in your building is hard to accept.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 5: No one's gonna allow you to accept the you know, the injuries. You could talk about it all you want to, but every team in the league is dealing with that. Four of your your main guys, well two of your main guys for sure, and your defensive front are gone. You got embarrassed, and this has been a reoccurring theme at home, being embarrassed, being gashed basically, uh in the run three h eight, even in the passing game. But it's the one to eighty four in the in the running game that I think really set everything off because Montgomery and Gibbs, not only were they rushing for positive yards, they were not getting touched until they were getting to the second level of your defense. But let's let's let's let's let's come on. Let's just a players now, So let's do it right. Let's let's talk about the fact that Dan Campbell came in here with an agenda, and his agenda there was to rub your nose in it. Yeah it was too it was to embarrass you. You've seen enough newing, You've seen enough football games where you haven't seen offensive coordinator strut their stuff. By lining up a offensive tackle in the slot position. Come on, now, you've seen enough football not to see a team not throw it to their left tackle in the end zone. You've seen enough football to see a team not do a hooking ladder when you have a team down by said amount of points.
Speaker 6: There was payback. There was payback there.
Speaker 4: No, this is personal.
Speaker 6: Well that's a part of the payback. Yeah, okay, this is a part.
Speaker 4: Of the payback.
Speaker 3: And I'm not I'm not mad at it. You know what to do. Go stop they didn't do it. Can you please read for me the starting defense for the for the Cowboys yesterday.
Speaker 4: This read these last names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so at defensive endue you had lost in defensive tackles were Diggie, Zua and Smith. Your defense other defensive end was Gholston over Shawn was your linebacker? Leah foul Clark, Diggs, O'lawari Wilson, and Hooker.
Speaker 4: Where your safeties?
Speaker 3: Okay, and off that list we can say there's O'diggie, Zua, Smith, Diggs, Wilson, hook five dudes who we thought would be starters for this team.
Speaker 4: Bro, this is not good.
Speaker 3: No, this is where I'm not giving any passes you can't. I'm not giving any passes. But at the same time, when we want to assign blame, I would like to say I talk to my daughter the other day about context. This is what happens when you build a football team and you don't have depth. So what happens when you build a football team and right out of the gate we see there are issues. It just got worse for the Cowboys. The GM hasn't been GMing. It showed yesterday against a good team. I said, yes last week on the players lounge, I would not be surprised if this Detroit Lions team plays in the Super Bowl. They've got enough talent in this NFC to win it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And and so good team like Detroit.
Speaker 3: They can run it, they can make explosive plays in the receiving games. They've got a defense that can get it done. The Cowboys the Cowboys warts or exactly what they didn't need that they could just peel back the warts and just go at you.
Speaker 4: You can't run the ball.
Speaker 5: And also here your offensive starters, Lamb Toldbird, Tyler Smith, Bass, Bb, Martin Steele, Ferguson, Turpin Prescott and Dowell.
Speaker 6: Terrence Steele has that a rough year. Of course he's had a rough year.
Speaker 5: Oh we donna even start talking about number seventy in the rough night that he had, Yes, sir, and I'm just.
Speaker 4: Going down the look.
Speaker 3: So Terrence Steele right now is my biggest disappointment on the offensive line.
Speaker 4: And I say my.
Speaker 3: Biggest disappointment because you're a veteran now you have been compensated well, and dude is running through you.
Speaker 4: We knew.
Speaker 3: I actually say I felt Tyler get was going to have a challenge going from the right side going to the left, not a whole lot of experience, and then having the.
Speaker 4: Ability to talk to Nate Newton like we do.
Speaker 3: Was part of the Dallas Cowboys dot com family, and and he his struggle. They he was healthy yesterday they didn't play him. They also said he wasn't as healthy.
Speaker 4: As he needed to be.
Speaker 5: That reports sound as shady man his wrist turn He is good.
Speaker 4: Healthy, ye, So Dak like yeah.
Speaker 3: So, so my concern about two rookies being on the offensive line. So it's a challenge and Zach Martin. If Zach Martin makes the Pro Bowl this year, it'll be very interesting because he's not the best guard they have on the team anymore. The offensive line is a problem. And Dak Prescott, while he did not look good yesterday seventeen to thirty three hundred and seventy eight yards, two picks, a red zone pick, which was his fault.
Speaker 6: Dude was running fourth life.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady talked about the broadcast Hede throwing off his back foot the entire time. So your offensive line is not good. Your quarterback was not good the second week in Roll in terms of throwing red zone pitch, you can't do that.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: And you and Cedee Lamb sixty million dollars quarterback, thirty million dollars receiver, and in not connecting here.
Speaker 6: That's a problem. And the run game is it?
Speaker 3: And by the way, I want to hear Zee Gieli complain about Roll no more eight carries seventeen yards two point one average. He had more carries of Rico dow Go down of five caris or twenty five yards.
Speaker 4: What are we doing? Yeah, it wasn't there. What do we do? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: They ran the ball seventeen times for fifty three yards three point one. You can't do that. Meanwhile, Detroit thirty six carries one hundred and eighty four yards in the football game and had two touchdowns. Heck, you can't beat good teams if you can't run the football, if you can't block, if you can't not turn the ball over, which they had five yesterday, Detroit had the football thirty four minutes and forty three seconds.
Speaker 4: We spoke about that before to last week.
Speaker 3: Last week, you cannot put this defense on the field for over thirty minutes, and not with the names of the dudes.
Speaker 4: We just wait.
Speaker 3: Carl Lawson was on street. You're starting him out there. Chauncey Golston was a backup and you throw him out there.
Speaker 4: Is along the way. It's just not good. It's not good.
Speaker 3: And at this point in time, in my opinion, Heck and I stand by this, the way this team is built and the injuries they have right now, specially because when guys come back. Guys coming back is one thing. Guys being healthy when they're back and being able to play at the level they were before they got that's another.
Speaker 4: They're going to struggle to beat good teams.
Speaker 3: They'll beat average ones, yeah, they'll beat below five hundred ones, but the good ones.
Speaker 4: Hey man, another tape. Here's the thing. The tape is out.
Speaker 5: Everybody's seeing the same thing we talked about last week, the time of possession, but also the number of rushes rushing attempts that you would have, Like I said, man, you have thirty six they're going to run the ball between thirty five and forty times. And you saw that yesterday, and that's indicative of what you see in the time of possession. They were again talking about when the first contact was happening. It was happening at the second level, but also this defensive line. I don't care about guys come being behind someone else. You're one percent of the one percent. And at some point k Newie does not Does it not come down to pride? Does it not come down to pride and effort? Because yesterday I saw none of that. Mazzie Smith and Blendval, Joseph and Olsa DIGGI Zua, you only.
Speaker 4: Come on, Chauncey Golston. We could keep going. I mean, because it's Trevon Diggs. I'll get the tape on Trey.
Speaker 5: Wait waitit, wait a minute, wait a minute, let me they just just come back, because I want to address in the trenches the way that we got owned yesterday in the trenches. I said it, man, we hadn't seen an offensive line as good as this since we left the since the Saints came here, okay, and demoralized us and showed the teach tape. Man, when these guys are at the line of scrimmage being pushed back, being pushed.
Speaker 4: Into the linebackers.
Speaker 5: When it got into the second half and we couldn't even get lined up, nouie. That's embarrassing from a from a football stand point, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, Eric Kendricks is not going to play.
Speaker 5: Someone knows that the green dot is going to go to another player, and we can't get lined up before the scrimmage? What but before the the before that that BALLI snap? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? What defense do you have where you have three hundred pounds standing up at the line of scrimmage before the ball is snap?
Speaker 4: There isn't one.
Speaker 5: And to me, those are the little small things that just saying, look, did you even practice last week, because when I'm looking at a team that doesn't even look like that there was did you even schem did you even scheme for this?
Speaker 3: So you're right, but I also would come back, and this is what happens when it all starts to fall apart and you've got dudes out here who aren't there on the rag when you haven't had the depth when you did when you said all in and you didn't really go all in. Heckman, we knew this d line had problems coming in. We talked about it all off season. Hey man, what Mike Zimmer likes to play with he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Have up front.
Speaker 3: So it's exposed against a good team when you have the injuries, it's just exposed. They were able to take off the band aids that you put on. It made it good against Pittsburgh Day, ripped them bad boys off and they just poured a bunch of salt and been a good and everything.
Speaker 4: And there was nothing you really could do.
Speaker 3: So we can sit up here today and pound on them and pound on him, and you're right to pound on them.
Speaker 4: But ideally, why are we surprised? These are men? They are NFL football players.
Speaker 5: What do we talk I mean, at some point, the expectation you cannot get cut a break when you are a first round draft pick. If you are out there and you have prepared the entire week and you're getting driven five yards off of the line of scrimmage. Come on, now, Nuie, that's inexcusable, that's inexcuse me.
Speaker 4: If you want to talk about Mozzi, let's go here. Let's go with Mazie.
Speaker 3: Mazzi's shown up for a couple of games, but all of a sudden, now you go up against some of the best, and the Lions are one of the I would say, a top three, top five often line in this league. Now you're going up against one of the best, and guess what he couldn't meet the challenge, which goes back into why people are looking at Mozzie as a questionable first round pick. You don't hit on them all, man, you don't hit them on all. And right now, Mazzie Smith leaves a lot to be desired aus of what you were hoping for, what you thought you were getting, and a good team like.
Speaker 4: This will expose you. It exposed him. Now. It's a good football team.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, We're not going to be surprised to see them playing late in January again if they're back in the NFC Championship.
Speaker 6: We won't.
Speaker 4: They are not.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys are not as good as they were last year.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys lost.
Speaker 3: Too many guys defensively, too many dudes went up to Washington and the people they brought in here, and then they want to sit up here and sell us. Manager them supposed to say, we like our guys. We said on the players. Lash man, it's saying this is not looking good. It's not looking good.
Speaker 4: Impossible meet the Beanburger.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is is you you went to the Hey, you was dollar menu. Thenvell Joseph was sitting at home. Carl lawsto sitting home. How many dudes were sitting at home? And then they said who he is? That's not gonna cut it. Against the Detroit Lions, we thought they would play closer.
Speaker 4: I thought they would lose.
Speaker 3: I had twenty six twenty one lines, Church had a thirty one twenty. We had ten point lead. I mean he had capys losing by ten. But I thought they could keep it close.
Speaker 4: They can't.
Speaker 3: And now heck, this is four games in twenty twenty four where we see they can by halftime.
Speaker 4: The games decided.
Speaker 6: Yeah, on Jerry's birthday and.
Speaker 5: That throw that in there, that's even another sign of how disrespectful that game was. Man.
Speaker 4: That mean, that was poor in a day that was poor effort.
Speaker 6: Dan Campbell poured it into his old boss.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break, well end quickly today because Mike McCarthy's scheduled to talk at two thirty.
Speaker 6: Let's dive into the head coach.
Speaker 3: Because on social media you saw people questioning whether or not Mike should get fired.
Speaker 4: What happens?
Speaker 3: Talk about what Jerry had to say after the game about Mike McCarthy and his job status. He's heck Maherrison, I'm new, he scrugs. This is the player's last brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys stopp Hey.
Speaker 4: They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 7: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a PROWN sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 8: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even us pros were rookies and crypto w That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 4: Prushcott kitts. It slides with a first.
Speaker 8: Down invest like your icons where everyone is a rookiean crypto with blockchain dot Com perfect.
Speaker 5: Brow My goodness, wow, did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 8: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 7: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 4: The Jack Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 7: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspired and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys to the players Lounge, Ah Players Lounge.
Speaker 4: Y'all go ahead, Heck Maherson, read it, Read it.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys take on the forty nine Ers in Santa Clara on Sunday, October twenty seven, so we're hosting another free watch party presented by seven to eleven. Join us at the Middle of Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium to watch the game with Cowboy Nation Q Thunderstruck because the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders are performing and Rowdy will be there too. Watch watch the game, grab a slurpee and cheer loud. Get your free tickets at Dallascowboys dot com Slash watch Party.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Heck Maharrison players lunch bought to you by Aristocrat Gaming Barry Churches out today.
Speaker 6: So heck, ma Harrison new instruction. We are gonna take you.
Speaker 5: Listen to see I expected loaded clip.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. I come in here. You you know you're good you that's okay, that's all right? Go ahead, dude, I'm sorry, go ahead. Did you finish watching mister McMahon on Netflix?
Speaker 5: I'm into it. I'm into it. I'm almost there. So okay, So am.
Speaker 4: I the heel? You're the heel? Which one is?
Speaker 3: It's say is you know you're When you finish watching it, you'll you'll understand a little bit of how I operate the show, a little bit more about it.
Speaker 4: That's right. I'm okay.
Speaker 3: There's idealism life the way you'd like it to be, and then there's.
Speaker 4: Realism, life the way it really is. Okay.
Speaker 3: A lot of fans are in the idealism realm, and Jerry lives in the idealism realm because he talks about how he's the ultimate he's the ultimate optimist.
Speaker 6: He's like, to me, one plus one, he's equal three.
Speaker 4: That's Jerry's world.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting up in here I've been talking about this all off season, about being in the realism of man. Your offensive and defensive lines concern me. I am worried you cannot win in this league if you're not strong there, and the Cowboys are not strong that question marks on the offensive line. I think a lot of people wanted to give Tyler Goyton the benefit of the doubt because of the past draft picks and because Tyler Smith is so good. I think now we just really need to realize Tyler Smith is just a really elite prospect that they got, and he has an opportunity to be a unicorn, bescial player for this team. Tyler Goiden's gonna take some time, and I think fans didn't want to realize that. And then Tyler Smith played a lot at Tulsa, Tyler Goydon didn't. I talked to Gary Patterson, his old coach who recruited at TCU, and one thing I didn't realize Goiden was more of a basketball player in high school. And then Gary sees he's a basketball player, recruits him as a tight end. Starr's career is a tight end at TCU, ends up moving offensive line, goes Oklahoma plays offensive. He hasn't played a lot of football. He's a big guy, he has ability. It's just gonna take him some time to get there. And this schedule we talked about, Man, this dude had to come out here at the gate facing good, good players, man, And it's been a challenge. And now I'm not going to call him a bus all like. Like we've looked at Masie Smith. I'm just looking at this guy.
Speaker 4: Say it's gonn take him a minute. It's been a problem. Terrence Steele has Terrence.
Speaker 5: Stell's the guy that was my next question. Then where do you go with Terrence Steell?
Speaker 4: Terren Steel is a guy that you're looking at. What is this? Yeah? Absolutely, you used to be beautiful? What is this used to be beautiful? Man?
Speaker 5: Now you see all the warts and blemishes. I mean it's there. But also there's a if you're watching enough football. We're sitting there watching this Giants in Cincinnati game, you know there's plenty. But there's plenty to be desired basically on both of those squads. I mean the Giants are shorthanded, not only and pretty handicapped in a lot of ways by their offense. Okay, but still they go out and compete. If you're not getting that from your defense and on your offense, and you want to talk about Trayvon Diggs, let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Let's have this conversation.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, Giants Bengals. Giants are not a good team. No, the Bengals are not a good team. Right, bad defense, offensive line is bad. So okay, two bad teams got together.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about competing. I'm talking about competing regardless, regardless of that, regardless of that, we're gonna talk about the ones that of rare air, which we consider to be Detroit in right now, we consider to be Detroit with the San Francisco's of the world, and everybody doesn't play to the same standard that we saw yesterday versus with us against Detroit. I'm just saying, when you get your butt kicked the way that we did and you don't have it, you can't turn on the film and see any civil lining in any thing you did yesterday. What's that you asked? What was the identity all week last? What's the identity?
Speaker 4: What are you? Hey?
Speaker 5: This is a Dak Prescott led team. How far did that get you yet?
Speaker 3: But this ain't the first time we've seen these dudes look like that Saints tom apart for half the Ravens ate up in them till they decided to just rest up and then oh, oh yes, you better finish this thing. This is not anything new. They started off the year at home getting tore up. A good team is whooping that trick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, really that is what has happened. You're good?
Speaker 3: Oh, dudes are making pro bo putting up Pro Bowl numbers, tight end running free, I here fifty two yards?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is this team is not good. The double reverse flicker, the double reverse flicker.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it was like that. They tried every day, did it?
Speaker 4: You were? Hey all, I'm talking about it. To me.
Speaker 5: What I'm most disappointed about in the forty seven to nine loss is the effort. I saw guys getting drug yesterday. I saw guys making serious decisions. Is it going to be cans? Are we going to go to Acapulco? It was for real decisions being made. You know, do I want to get this shoulder scoped in the off season?
Speaker 4: Yet? What is that? What is that? I've come on? What is that? What is this? It's ola? And then there's the way didn't let him block me up.
Speaker 5: Then get all come on, man, come on, no, I mean and even look look and that's why you know that like this this guy jame O James Williamson yesterday, Oh my god, I mean you talk about a guy that's having his way with the secondary.
Speaker 4: I mean they remember that player.
Speaker 5: They missed him wide open, They missed him wide open on one play.
Speaker 4: And then they came back and they ran the exact same play. Do it again, do it do it again? Run it again, guys, it again, run it again.
Speaker 5: When you when you're all c does that when he when he does, that's.
Speaker 3: It to look we want to do it again, do it again. He didn't even sit in the place like practice got got.
Speaker 5: We got, we got come ons is just turned around running.
Speaker 4: Test down.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd love to know, and Chris being telling me if we can, if you can get me the secret audio. What was being said on the side, what was dig saying on the sidelines after that?
Speaker 4: What they weren't lined up?
Speaker 3: And next thing you know, they quick snap him and and they bust him and and look, this leads back to what we led to before the break. Mike McCarthy's job. We know he's got no contract next year. It's all on him to try to figure out something. Jerry did not go all in like we thought in terms of the weapons and what they would acquire. They lost a lot of stuff. As the play call of yesterday, he was not good. He was good against Pittsburgh, but boy, he flunked the test against the Lions.
Speaker 4: The effort you talk about that comes to a coaching.
Speaker 3: Standpoint there like, hey, brouh, where are your guys at? There's a lot there that Mike McCarthy took a hit yesterday. I can't that nor should it be defended.
Speaker 5: We talked about at the beginning of the season that when the summertime started and he didn't have a contract, that that was basically signifying to your whole locker room that he was going to be a lame duck coach. And if you have millionaires and guys in your in your locker room that know that they're going to be here, what are you setting your head coach up for at three and three right now? And you have a listless team out there playing that looked like obviously they're not paying attention to their coach or even playing with any pride. When all of this starts to circulate, Oh, you've lost the locker room in all this talk.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, what position did you put.
Speaker 5: Mike McCarthy in to start the season and with the with the talent that you're basically saying is out there.
Speaker 3: You're correct, and last week against Pittsburgh we were praising Mike. But I go back into once again, look at the competition. The Steelers got Steels got beat by Vegas. I mean the Steelers, they beat Vegas out there. But Vegas is in a good team. The Steelers are five hundred team most likely under Mike Timland. You know, they don't lose, So it's probably five hundred team or maybe the nine and eight, okay, but they've got issues a good team. If you're a good team in twenty twenty four, if you're a good team, you roll up in a AT and T Stadium, you about to tear up the Cowboys like a Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey leged affair. By the way, almost got one of those on Saturday.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I just got the corn doll. But I saw that turkey leg a smoking.
Speaker 5: So it's a big difference between turkey leg and the toe furkey that I eat all.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even do that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Difference, A big difference between to fury and turkey.
Speaker 4: Come on, no to nothing.
Speaker 3: Just give me some give me the side, give me some dressing, some cranberry, some massive time. No toaf turkey, no, no, thank you. So this is this is a problem from the top down. Yeah, Okay, the GM's and I GM the owner set all in. He didn't go all in. They can't beat good teams. You're gonna go out to Sam Francisco off your bye week.
Speaker 4: They're three and three, by the way.
Speaker 3: Also, and the Cowboys will not be favored. The San Francisco understands the blueprint. Ok So maybe they'll play them closer after Byreek. But it is what it is, all right. Heck Maharrison, I let you endure now. Yeah, you got through it, buddy, all right, all right, I'm newly Scruggs. He's heach Maharris players. I will talk to you tomorrow right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.