Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three thirty, episode five of der Daily's Guys Yaay.
Speaker 2: Production of iHeart Radio? Did you just call? Did you just go? But ah no, that was just my dean screen. That was yeah, oh there it is.
Speaker 1: This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America shared consciousness. Come on in the water is worn, yeah, like feverishly worn, Like the brain is has a fever.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of fever dreams. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell the difference between the fever dreams and the reality. It is Friday, March twenty second, called twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking of that line from The Matrix And he's like, do you ever know like you can't tell the difference between a dream and reality, And he goes, yeah, it's called mescal. That's a line from the Matrix before right before you follow the White Rabbit to the Techno Club. Anyway, it's March twenty second, Jack, get up out the collar because it's National West Virginia Day. It's also National Bavarian Crapes Day, a national goof Off Day. You're freaking goof off.
Speaker 1: Not me, man, I'm never goofing off work, especially in the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's happening right now. To my bracket might be an absolutely mess. I just like vibrations, I had no idea who the favorite was, and my bracket shows it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can just look at like the number one.
Speaker 2: I'm more in on the women's tournament, to be honest, I know I wish I had gotten a women's bracket.
Speaker 1: Then that's the one I'm most into. I feel like the women's bracket's gonna get real, real exciting like men's bracket. I just want to see the best team lose every time for no reason.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, yeah, are you always picking this? Are you always picking the sixteen over the one? Every single time? The twelve over the five? One of these years, one of these years, it's going to be all I always chalk. I always got to pick a couple of twelves over the five, you know, to start off, don't have any sixteen ones quite yet, but hey, you know, yeah there's twelve, isn't hasn't Has that still happened every single year? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Like non basketball fans, this is just gibberish, But yeah, shout out to people.
Speaker 2: Who are enjoying the tournament.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my dad who used to take me out of school for the tournament. Yeah, just to chill watch some games, watch some hoops.
Speaker 2: It like like a school that your dad worked at Dayton is in the tournament and the school that my dad worked out Long Beach Date got them. I got them with the upset just for the vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I would have to pick any anybody I have like any relation to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're taking it all the way, dating going.
Speaker 2: So far because I'm like, I don't know, dude, I just want Jack to kind of heard of you. Yeah yeah, they Oh ship, Sorry what happened?
Speaker 1: I missed a text from my wife earlier this morning and then and it was like a timely text, and so I turned my ringer back on. So that's what you are hearing. Oh, and you're trying to say, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to keep it on.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't care. I'm just gonna you're gonna hear how many texts I get. It's not gonna be many. My name is JACKO Ryan AKA all these almonds and all these crows out here. Somebody's getting fucked talking at squawking at spitting at crows, hoping this plate of nuts eaten by crows. Fuck this, I'm spitting mad, I'm hitting at crows. Got one dodging sticks, one calling oh no at his courtesy at christi Yamagucci Mane on the Discord. I didn't hit the crows, Christy Almagucci Mane. I just got disappointed in them. I just looked at them and showed them my disappointment that they tore my backyard umbrella to shit just because I missed one day of their feeding. Yeah, told you, I'm not hitting not hitting crows.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not like an ancient Mariner in some poem. I'm not fucking not tempting the fates.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Don't do that anyways.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass aka.
Speaker 2: It's my friend Joe. He he got geeze or brain? It's my friend Joe, he got geeze or brain? Beep beep? Who got come for the veep that Cleo universe on the discord. Took me a second to figure out what exactly the cadence was, but when I figured it out, it's my phrase. Yeah, anyway, thank you for that, and thank you to missy Elliott. I couldn't figure that one out, so great work everybody. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also shout out to Hannah Sultas on the Discord who just puts the aks in and doesn't tell us what song it's for, just like.
Speaker 2: Figure out what do you mean it's in there?
Speaker 1: Which was sometimes I've noticed panoramic view. We'll just put it without the without the song.
Speaker 2: All right, Well look look, look you know I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: That's like artistry. That's like, yeah, I don't give a funk. Some are so spot on though, you're like, already know what this is exactly. Yeah, Like I just I respect it.
Speaker 1: Every everything so perfect that they don't need to put it in Anyways, Miles, we're thrilled to be joined in our third seat. We're hitting for the cycle with faces on Mount Zeitemore. Three in a row. A hilarious and brilliant producer and TV writer you know him from the Yo is This Racist podcast?
Speaker 2: It is Andrew and.
Speaker 3: I don't have a musical AKA because and this will I'll reveal the onion of this later, but my AKA is going to be Gotham's spookiest baker. This is the only thing I've accomplished in the last two weeks. It honestly could have been all of my items, So.
Speaker 2: All of your overrated, underrated search history, search history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, piece of Internet content. I'll explain it, Okay, intrigue, You don't understand intrigue?
Speaker 2: Is there a culinary Batman villain? I feel like it should be, right. I tried everything. If I have my way, there's about to be one.
Speaker 3: There's about to be there's about to be a new I guess joker sidekick.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't really know entirely what's happening here.
Speaker 1: But delicious begnets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess, like Alfred is the only one who's like flexes any kind of culinary muscle sometimes you see.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think I think it is because it's so like Batman billionaire centric. They don't like, no one can. He doesn't care who makes the food, right, he doesn't know. He's so removed from that process. Yeah, he's never even seen a kitchen. Yeah no, no, where does the food come from? That's so interesting. That's such an interesting question. I never even thought about.
Speaker 2: He probably like ezy, he'd probably freak out seeing a kitchen for the first time. Yeah, Like in that scene in ace Ventura two when he goes in that room with all the taxi der meat animals, He's like like, just like what the tools of labor? No, no, wow, super producers Victor justin.
Speaker 1: Just both time being like condiment King, you're you're missing condiment king'. That's exactly like what I would expect. I mean, they have like a calendar bad guy like they they will do.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that, King, Yeah, thanks so much for pulling that up.
Speaker 1: That's kind of.
Speaker 2: That's funny though.
Speaker 1: They're just like, I don't know, kids don't give a fuck about baking. Let's just the only food thing they know, ketch up and mustard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's so funny that the people like the comic book company that brought you Condiment King when they switched to cinema decided the only creative viewpoint we could have is what if all this was deadly serious?
Speaker 2: Right right? That's right, play it real, play it real. I would like to see them pull off like a serious Condiment King sort of bit, because I mean now that I remember I remember from the animated series, he was goofy as hell. Didn't you have like just sport guns with mustard and ship? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Doesn't do you have a like like It's like it's like he looks like kind of like a mega man villain. Yeah, if I'm recalling correctly, a catchup squirter and a mustard squirre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mustard gas Like, I mean, mustard mustard doesn't always have the most pleasant connotations.
Speaker 2: That's true of World War One era. So, oh my god, I didn't know his origin story. He was later revealed to be stand up comedian Buddy Sandler.
Speaker 3: But the one thing that DC consistently got right is how many, like of the worst people on Earth are failed stand up comedian That's truly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some wisdom here.
Speaker 1: That's just the unifying theory. The one thing that's consistent across is like, yeah, the Joker was a failed standard comic and conomic king. Well he got a failed stand up comic. Listen, even I failed online comic strip. So we buried it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Technically you could like, technically he's not a stand up, but you could tell the Riddler a couple of.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, yeah, oh, the Riddler failed out of u uh UCB, Like, yeah, lowest level. They were just like this guy's just going for punchlines.
Speaker 2: Every you could always retake the class.
Speaker 1: The only one who failed out of that. All right, Andrew T, it's it's truly wonderful to have you here. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell our listeners a couple of the things that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Trump's lawyer, who so we speculated like that Trump will secretly take money from foreign governments to get out of this four and fifty four million dollar hole, and then that will like buy those governments various things later when it's present, such as the country. I don't know, but his lawyer was straight up asked the question on news and the answer was pretty pretty stagger and killed it with pop. We'll talk about that. I might even talk about America's corpse problem all of that plenty more. But first, Andrew TI, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 4: You knew it.
Speaker 3: This is the one that was going to kick off the whole thing. My search history, the most recent, not most recent, the most revealing thing I searched recently was is there such a thing as savory fondant? And that is because and I'm just going to do this whole story because I, again, as I said earlier, could not be more proud of myself.
Speaker 2: The quickest version of this is my friend, writer and showrunner Zie Chun used to be a writer on the television show Gotham, and I am just out of friendship embargo because he posted all this recent yesterday on social media, so I feel like I can tell the story. Yeah, nice, he and this has all been on the internet.
Speaker 3: So he basically tweeted about a failed pitch he had at Gotham, wherein the most psychologically devastating thing that could happen is Bruce Wayne gets baked a cake, but when he cuts into the cake, it's a lasagna inside. So mildly, I'll say, this motherfucker would fuck you way up like that.
Speaker 2: I don't care who you are. That would be a real problem.
Speaker 3: This motherfucker has been talking about this for seven years.
Speaker 2: I think we worked out. Literally, he brings it up all the time. And this is this is a side note.
Speaker 3: I realized every TV writer has a pitch that they are so bitter that they got that got rejected, that they will never let go. Yeah, I remembered mine. It's about it was at Robot Chicken. It was a bit that almost made it through the process that onto TV but then got killed about a predator that had asthma.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's actually the whole joke.
Speaker 1: So like invisible but you just hear him everywhere? Does the wheezing have like the little like digital whistles and stuff mixed in with this?
Speaker 3: I was prepared to let the director work all that out. Is that for me, my pitch is basically from the predator's perspective. The events of every Predator movie are just like a sort of deliferent style worst hunting trip you've ever been on. And anyway, see it's cold, but so Zi has been pitching or been talking about lasagna with inside a birthday cake. But when you cut into lasagna and so last week for his birthday, me and our friend Portsac Pichette showt made him.
Speaker 2: The Loasanya cake. And that's why I had to google is there such thing as safe refonded and there is not? Fond of primary ingredient is sugar Just to get it to even be like that sort of sticky, hard surface.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sugar, Yeah, I wonder something. I mean, I guess the thing that would have the closest consistency is lasagna.
Speaker 3: Everyone is everyone when I tell them this does exactly what you just did, which is it starts the it starts the brainstorm going.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, what's the what's the replacement ingredient? Because I really, I really listen.
Speaker 3: We went down there like, okay, if you mix like ricotta with cream cheese at the right proportions, and just like all kinds of options there was there was a hearty debate about palmda puree with like gelatine.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you guys are We were really trying to make this happen, mostly because.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'll do the prank, but I'm not gonna waste food. Yeah, because because that's so fucked up. So ultimately, what we did so the barrier where we hit upon those like any version of something savory was going to give away the surprise via smell. So we made a lasagna in a back of lazagia and then froze them, took them out of the freezer, and then for the sake of the prank because this is the real world. We wrapped them in foil, covered the foil in regular fondent, and then iced and decorated that Wow, and it was it worked. We actually like fooled into it, and I have a video he cuts into it. He was like, oh, it's an ice cream cake. And you could hear me just too fast going yep and ice cream cake.
Speaker 2: Yep, ice cream cake.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: All for you.
Speaker 3: But I also I had to I got a knife sharpener and like got my like my knife sharp to the sharpest it could possibly be, so it's it could with minimum effort.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I know that's the long version of how this question usually goes, but I cannot stress this is the like, this is the most flawlessly any project I've ever been involved with full stop has ever gone like we We gave out every possibility. I like, I had like a hero angle and like some candle positions to make sure some of the blasagna lumps didn't show through.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of this. It's on.
Speaker 3: It's on my Twitter, It's probably off my Instagram stories by the time this comes out, but it's on. It's on Twitter.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Writers are so weird.
Speaker 5: I love it great, but like, just for reference, like this bit is older than his child and he's still and I'm not clear who he loves more.
Speaker 2: Shit, that's so great.
Speaker 1: What is something you think is underrated movies?
Speaker 3: You can understand I watched a bunch of the Oscar movies or not understand.
Speaker 2: But like I think I am, I.
Speaker 3: Have moved to the point where like any debate, like I hate, I just don't think film debate is good anytime anything is ambiguous. I mean the let's just say that the two sides of this coin to me are of your very clear done two and zone of interest. Really, like every type of discussion about this, I'm just like, oh my gosh, just fucking make it. Your filmmakers put it on the screen. I know you think, I know you think that, like your audience is better than this or it should be better than this, but the reality is they're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so vaguely show, don't tell. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We've moved into a new era where people are too stupid to like be trusted with film debate.
Speaker 2: That's my yeah, that's my take to just like have a scroll at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, here's what we'd like you to take away from this.
Speaker 2: I think I think.
Speaker 3: Every movie now should be required to do like a eighties movie montage type thing where you just see like a two second like still or not still, like a like a little like frame of each like a close up of each character, and just underneath it should say director thinks this is a good guy, director thinks this.
Speaker 1: Was the good guy.
Speaker 2: He wanted you to root for this person. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I just think that is what Evidently the Internet has revealed to me that that is what we as a society require, right, and I think we should.
Speaker 2: We should inact that, I mean.
Speaker 1: Like much lower stakes. But I still remember like the end of Inception and people just arguing endlessly like no, it definitely is a dream, like he meant it for it to be a dream, and it's like, wait, what did you think he was doing it.
Speaker 2: With that last Did you think you didn't show whether it fell or not? No?
Speaker 1: No, like you can kind of tell that it wobbled, So it's definitely he's not in a dream.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's so weird, you know what it is? I think it's it's the advent.
Speaker 3: Of four K like things that you can pause flawlessly, that let people analyze pixels right this way.
Speaker 2: It's just like yeah, but.
Speaker 3: No, like even the amount I've worked in just normalizsed television, I could just tell you no one even like you know, the freaks who write shows like Gotham has thinking like that subtly right right.
Speaker 1: So the Lasagna ca by the way, I do like that you came up with the exact opposite of is it cake? Yes, yeah, the reverse of that.
Speaker 2: This is the reverse of is it cake.
Speaker 3: I am fully prepared to pitch a show just about like it's like the Bear, but it takes place in Gotham, and it's just all the unreasonable, fucked up requests that these people work for the Joker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like below the line employees for the Jokers, like back at back of House for but like back of House at both Wayne Manor and then in the Jokers like organization and like the the day is won by like them being able to like pull various things together or not.
Speaker 2: They all hang out. I think they all go to the same about their bosses like everybody does.
Speaker 1: Like bro I turnover. It's like between you know, fucking IBM and Apple and Microsoft like it's yeah, they're they're just all cycling back and forth. They're like, actually, this guy was a real riser over in the Jokers, like Henchman infrastructure, actually bring them in. Yeah, I'd actually be pretty good here. He's like, yeah, he actually QC seventy baby dolls that emitted nerve gas out of the bus. But the Jokers ship, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Actually like kind of artistically done. Yeah, it was crazy, one of the flawed ones that could have could have ended everyone's life in the factory if it was for his you know, sharp Ey.
Speaker 3: It's just there's so much manufacturing that that's the that's the real story of the real untold story of anything that a Gotham city is this This ship takes a lot of work, the just the engineering that goes into that, you know, the manufacturing that goes into any dumb ship the Joker does. Come on, yeah, come on, those are the real heroes. These guys too hopped up on drugs to figure this ship out himself.
Speaker 1: So is the dune to debate that, Like, people are like, no, Paul was good guy, and that's fucked up that he's pro like American imperialism is.
Speaker 2: That of the debate.
Speaker 1: I just saw Dune too. I had been avoiding it, but I did know there was a controversy.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's like I would say American, but the worlds like protagonist problem. Like yeah, like, oh, I saw a YouTube that made my fucking headspin where I guess like listen, I know I'm old and like English is an evolving language, like I understand that pov now means the opposite of pov as does literally like.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: However, I did see and part of it was because this guy was otherwise I don't even remember the YouTube, but otherwise so like pretentious and like prescriptive about like film, but insisted on calling villains the antagonist sort of like without understanding that something can be an antagonist to a protagonist but not a villain specifically in like I think it was an analysis of done one or two, but it was this thing where I was like, oh, they think they basically it's just a sort of codified like protagonist is a quote unquote good guy, right, and like they don't understand and like that's not correct, correct, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was good guy, that's me. Yeah, which is why why.
Speaker 3: I'll even give directors a third option. They could just say mid underneath the character and it doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: But that's how you decide Yeah, not supposed to know, Yeah, Mark, but no, but it's yeah, fu fuck movies that you can't understand.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm all, I'm pure Madam Web. Ye give me.
Speaker 1: Dump that exposition about say, your mother being in the Brazilian wilderness right before?
Speaker 3: Did I talk about this on this show? I guess I must not have. Do you guys know that In the actual theatrical cut of Madam Web, I assume it's even better. It's cut in a way that is comedically amazing. Really, it cuts away from the end, so it is like it is just like sort of like camp. There's sort of like a rocky horror picture version of Edging where they like.
Speaker 2: And it's just like it does it. They don't complete the line, they like cut away, and I'm like, ah, the whole theater was just freaked down. It was amazing what we came for. Literally, Yeah, Madam Webb.
Speaker 3: Is currently my most enjoyable cinematic experience of twenty twenty four. I believe, although Lovelight, Love Lies Bleeding was pretty.
Speaker 1: Good was Love Lives Bleeding good? That I just watched Saint Maud that film, yeah movie, and that was really.
Speaker 2: Yet Love Life's Bleeding.
Speaker 3: Is good in a way that yeah, I loved how just disgusting it was. I'm like, yeah, fucking everything looks like it's there's a new there's a new filmmaker in my pantheon of And I'm taking this from someone on Twitter, but I can't remember who, but who said Dave Eggers and Yorgo Slanthemos are the top top two of the you know, it's smelled crazy in their cinematic universe that I think the director, Oh sorry, let's be rose Glass. Rose Glass from a new a new entry into you know, you know, it's crazy, a Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: It's it just that movie looks like a fucking stinks Yeah not in yeah that.
Speaker 1: That's also one of the only movies that I've ever when I saw the preview, turned to the person I was with and was like, that's a great fucking title. Like I was just like, God, damn man, they like kind of nailed the poetry of that one. They really Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about something you think is over eighty We'll be right.
Speaker 4: Back and we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back, and we do like to also ask our guest Andrew, as you very what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: I'm realizing as I say this one I'd written it down. I a thousand percent sure I have done this already, but it remains true fucking taking care of yourself. I feel like I've been like like doing like just old man mobility, stretches in the morning, drinking drinking water a lot more and the returns are marginal.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it bad, but the returns are.
Speaker 5: And listen, there's true man with your animal effort, you mean return so much.
Speaker 2: It takes. It's a lot more like that I want to do.
Speaker 6: We'll say, I'm just like, oh my god, I'm going to follow a fucking Instagram reel of how to stretch when you're old, right, and I like do it.
Speaker 2: And I but here's the thing. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying it's overrated. That's right, it's it's there. Are there are some returns, but not are you still boxing? No? No? I mean where the returns better? Boxing? Did you feel better? From when you're training boxing. Ooh, wonderful question.
Speaker 3: I mean, technically speaking, no, and I will say I will say it's it's clear. It's clear that these are part and parcel of things that happened whilst boxing are affecting my need for mobility stretching. But no, I mean I felt destroyed after boxing, but like not boxing and stretching and drinking water, I only feel a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, as I've gotten older, like a lot of the things that are supposed to invigorate me, like doing the plunge or drinking enough water or like working out in the morning now instead just make me tired. Like I've like started to be like I don't think Donald Trump is like right about many things, but his thing about like how exercise like wastes the energy and you only have a certain number of heart beats in your life, right, Like, Yeah, I see where, I see how he got there, because exercise is exhausting.
Speaker 2: My body is old as fuck. Yeah. Yeah, long term though, I'm sure you'll you'll you'll appreciate it. Long term though, because even the mobility stuff, you're not gonna turn stiff. Andrew, you're shaking your head. No, vigorously. Here's why you don't think there's any long term benef Every older person in my in my life has told me, man, at the very least, fucking stretch because it will become.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, but I here's what I What I mean, though, is when you don't do it, you like have some like you know, you have some level of regret because you see you kind of like imagine and remember when you were more limber and you feel yourself being old and stiff now.
Speaker 2: But if you do stretch, you.
Speaker 3: Still wind up pretty stiff, and all you do, you're like you're like a little more limber. Of course, again, I'm not saying it's useless. I'm just saying the the ROI is not what I'd hoped.
Speaker 2: Sure, you feel a little better, but I don't think you feel enough better to justify it.
Speaker 1: I also think the answer is just like everybody's body is so different, you know, like, yeah, the cold plunch thing really seems to work for some people, and for me it's like somebody just like fucking shook the ship out. You kind of are you going to a place to plunge, do you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we just have a pool that is cold.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're not doing the ship where you're putting like ice in like a little buck.
Speaker 1: I'm not cry like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crying, oh fucking myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's still just like I feel tired, and I'm like, yeah, because it just like flooded me with all this fucking I don't know whatever the blood chemicals are that when.
Speaker 2: Your body's like fuck, fuck, fuck, what the what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: You know, like stop it stop, and then my body's like, yeah, well that sucked all.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, good luck having guide. I need to recover for forty eight hours. Yeah, exactly, I think. But yet I think it's also revealing that maybe Andrew, you're one of the like the rare people who doesn't have to do much to still feel okay all the time. Who because I am also kind of in that world too, where I'm like, Noah, Brian, do a ship. I'm like, evolutionarily speaking, they're like you had to. I was like, is laziness an actual positive trait evolutionarily speaking? Yeah, probably? But I'm a little both, Yeah, because I have friends who need it and they're like, no, I'm fucked up like I have. Yeah, and I look at them. I'm like, you have to do something. I do feel like I don't want to. I don't want the listeners and you miles to misunderstand me. I do feel like shit. I'm just saying. All I'm saying is the amount that I feel like shit isn't changing time. I'm here to say I'm one of the physically exalted few.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You can just dump garbage in your body not do anything down.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what blood work says, but I don't do blood. Blood work lies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, blood work, lies bleeding.
Speaker 2: The follow up full circle.
Speaker 1: All right, speaking of Trump, let's talk about this is just a quick interview, but I think it's worth noting because we've mentioned before the possibility that like Trump could take for money to help pay his mounting legal debts, which he and his lawyers keep being like, that's impossible, we will not be able to pay this, and it's but you're supposed to be billionaire man. You're supposed to have all these buildings that you can just sell.
Speaker 2: Testified earlier that you had four hundred million dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like around in a bathtub.
Speaker 3: I think, yes, my wallet's in the other room though, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I was gonna pay it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna pay it. I was in pay it today.
Speaker 1: I was, presumably because they thought she'd have a better answer than this. FOXO has actually questioned his lawyer about this, like straight up, just were like, so, are you planning on paying the four hundred and fifty four million dollars using money from countries like Russia or Saudi Arabia, like you know, like the woke lib media is saying.
Speaker 2: And the response was surprising. Yeah, and I guess shouldn't because Alena Habba. Yeah, her entire course of representing Donald Trump has just been like a fucking Hall of fame of like wacky legal takes and sometimes you're like, does this person actually know the law or are they just there to be like a hot take merchant. But anyway, here's the question and answer a segment.
Speaker 7: There is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country Saudi Arabia or Russia? As Joy Behar seems to think, well, there's.
Speaker 8: Rules and regulations that are public. I can't speak about strategy that require certain things, and we have to follow those rules, like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible. It's an impossibility. I believe they knew that. I think that's why mid trial, frankly, they changed their ask from two hundred and fifty million to the ridiculous amount of money that they've asked for. I think everything is done in.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's also important that number they came up with that's based on the amount of fraud from organization, but that they're like, you know what, fuck them.
Speaker 1: Another case about how you're always saying you have more money than you do and how you're always saying you have this amount of money, but just the answer some wasn't no is kind of the big take.
Speaker 2: I can't speak about strategy, yo, I'm sorry, because like if you think about like you cannot get a security clearance if you got a ton of debt, that's just a that's just a general thing when it comes.
Speaker 1: To like as seems to think like that's like that you can't actually knock that one out of the park.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Like a I could answer that.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, Chatt, you're a guest on Fox News and you have just been told something that Joy Behar said, what is your answer like the the response under the opposite of a Joy bahar Andrew.
Speaker 1: I can't speak about strategy that requires certain things. I think we're done here that requires certain things. That's true, very very succinct and specific. I can't speak about strategy that requires certain things and we're in here. Yeah man, that's like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: I genuinely think that those countries would sort of say this is too like we could buy Trump for much less. I think what's going on is an actual negotiation that like, I think the problem is like they're like, we can get you for what you get you for eighty miil dog like this isn't this isn't a shade and markup.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I think they're trying to rally together like a like a coalition, you know, like trying to buy the nets or whatever.
Speaker 2: Get a couple consortium of owners. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if like if like you know, twenty countries each kick in eighty like that we're talking you know, forty forty million.
Speaker 2: Now we got I know that. The hard bit there is just being like once he gets it, he's not even like bro oh y'all shit. Yeah, I see him easily being like yeah, I just skated on that. Sorry, Peace, It's.
Speaker 1: It does feel like and this probably can't be true, just given the way the world is, but it does almost feel like his bullshit, like he's run out of runway on his you know, just yeah fucking train track that he was building, like as he was driving the train of just like lies and bullshit and intimidation and like just this this feels like the place where it's like his just unshakable like inability not to want to have as much money as possible and want to seem like he has as much money as possible is like kind of getting in the way of him being able to function in the way that.
Speaker 2: He has up to up to this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and then there's also just too like the people that were giving him money, I think they're just they're also i think literally running out of money too. Yeah, like the small dollar donors, like the people that are sub two hundred dollars donations, and they like, he had almost sixty three percent less money from small dollar donors than he did in twenty nineteen, and it's just been trending down.
Speaker 3: Me let me throw this out there. This is this is for all you maga heads out there. This is this is what Joe Biden's been trying to do with all this inflation. You know, he's trying to keep you from being able to send money to thank you President Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we'll see Willis Sheldon Adelson or someone come from the shadows and be like, all right, bro, here's the money. But it's very difficult.
Speaker 3: But that's like behavior at this point because it's like all you're doing is protecting the money you already threw at him. Yeah he's not you're not giving him, You're not getting anything from him. Yeah, not even enabling though too. It's just like like it's it's ro o I listen. I clearly all I've been taking is ro O I up and down. That's my last show. But what is the value of giving him this money?
Speaker 2: Like you're not going to get it worth billion dollars back in some other ship or if maybe you do and the maybe you've done some calculus and you're like, well it's worth it for certain arm shipments depending on what government is looking at this. But yeah, when.
Speaker 1: We first heard that, like the Chubb guy was going to bail him out, I was like, I mean it kind of makes sense because he thinks he might be president, but how like what possible way is he getting that money back? And then it was like, oh no, that shit fell through.
Speaker 2: He's not going to be getting but.
Speaker 1: Like what could what in what form could you possibly get a four hundred and fifty four million dollar return on your investment?
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, the only way to be like I don't know if I own all his properties right, own all his properties?
Speaker 1: And the president while he's in the president like well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like like what like what you're gonna like defeat America in a nuclear war? Like what like what do you get out of this that allows you to continue to be a wealthy person in a functioning world?
Speaker 2: Like this is like starting to be existential in that like listen, the reality is like even the fucking.
Speaker 3: Like worst people on earth don't really want you know, they're not going to be there. Even their wealth is not going to be as fun if you know, things really go to shit. And like, so what do you get for half a billion dollars from Trump?
Speaker 2: Like? Right, what could he offer you? Really? Yeah? I mean that's why you have to be so wealthy that a half billion is like out, bro, it's gotta be Putin, Like it really does have to be Putin or Saudi Arabia at this point. Like that's why this quest line of questioning makes sense and should not have been like flippantly raised by Fox News. Like Putin is what is probably the richest person in the history of the world. He just like hides his money and like cello players that he grew up with, but he could probably swing it. But like that feels like it's gotta be illegal and.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but but even if he, yeah, what like he would have to do it out of like personal like friendship with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I don't think that exists, Like there's no like or just like such a severe switch in foreign policy that like you can make it easier to fully just antagonize like the rest of Western year up and then be like, oh, yeah, do your thing, bro, We're not gonna do ship like go get their ass. I don't know, but even then that seems so far off.
Speaker 3: I just don't think if you want that, there's better ways to spend half a billion dollars, Yeah, for sure, for sure, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think also when you look at like the rumors around him are like people keep telling him he might be able to win on appeal to the Supreme Court, and you're like, he's like, yo, you're really You've got your head in the fucking clouds right now. I mean, I know they're down to bail you out, but like I don't to like paying on that or being like, well watch this. If they do see my assets, my base, They're gonna really come to life when they see them take all my things away from me, and that's what they love. That's maybe, but yeah, it's really hard to say. But you break up, you bring up the superport.
Speaker 3: If I'm Vladimir Putin, you can buy the Supreme Court for three million dollars, why would you buy the executive temporarily for half a billion dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, sure, Like it's it's just like not worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah. And I maybe might be chief executive, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: For a chance.
Speaker 3: So yeah, your expected value on that is like, I don't know, forty eight percent, right, So you need to you need to get a full billion dollars worth out.
Speaker 2: Of this, right, Yeah, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, As your financial advisor, Vladimir Putin, we're gonna say just like keep your powder drive for a little bit till he gets real desperate.
Speaker 2: Hate giving you good financial advice here sound financial advice. Yeah, I'm telling you better ways to spread that money out. Man.
Speaker 3: You could buy the other two branches of government for one hundred max. Oh yeah, easy, easy, Yeah, I think sixty. Maybe you know it doesn't bad, it's bad, it's bad value. Don't do it flat or do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna take a quick break and then we're gonna come back with some financial advice for other international monsters.
Speaker 2: And we're back, and America has a bit off a uh corpse problem. We're running out of cemetery space. There's there's like wait lists and ship like it like a trendy restaurant.
Speaker 5: My god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's everywhere. It's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's also funny like if people in our minds were like, yeah, cemetery, like that's where your bodies go, without thinking that that's a finite piece of land. That's just like a little park. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They usually don't have empty spots, tons of empty spots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the solutions are not great, Like it's like you can be buried in a communal grave, or there might be someone buried upon top of you. Yeah, if you as a way to make space or reapes, this is the this is the fifteen minute city of death.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you want to know what to do with all those hotels that people aren't staying in anymore?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh boy?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I guess this is especially a problem in the US, where people seem to believe that cemeteries never run out of space. That seems to just be a frame of mind us in general. That is not true, which is why some bodies have to get buried on top of existing graves. Like Miles said, some countries only rent out graves, meaning that the term expires, the bodies duck up and added to a communal grave, kind of like a timeshare for skeletons.
Speaker 2: You got to be like, oh, oh, Gray, you know my burial plot. It ain't a rental Oh right, yeah, eternity, eternity, okay, exactly exactly, I see you forever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The other problem is that cemeteries are actually terrible for the environment. We pump bodies full of like toxic chemicals for their big day in the like open casket funeral and then just like shove them into an in a concrete in cased wooden box that gets buried in the earth.
Speaker 2: I don't I have no idea what.
Speaker 1: Could be wrong with that, but apparently the embalming chemicals have been known to leech into groundwater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why I was like, oh, why can't they do it? Like it's like in Japan and like asy it's cremation, like yeah, because like in Tokyo, there's no room. If you go to like a graveyard in Tokyo or like a cemetery, it's just a bunch of stone pillars like crammed together because everything everyone is cremated. But even then, I guess that also has issues too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's a cremation also problematic for the environment. It produces millions of tons of carbon dioxide emissions per year. Many facilities lack modern filtration systems, so you're probably breathing in a bunch of corpse right now. Corpse does I'm fine with that, which I'm good with, Like, that's actually what illow to happen to my body is, yeah, to get inhaled and then coughed out by some future you know, asthmatic. But I guess cremation has gone from twenty six or sorry, twenty one percent of like you know, bodies in the US in nineteen ninety six to now fifty six percent, which, yeah, I guess people are just becoming less.
Speaker 3: On the balance. That has to be the it has to be the better option, right, I'm skimming the research here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well I think there's there's a lot of different angles because I can see how there is. You'll also see studies like from people that are for traditional burial to be like cremation is actually really bad for the environment. Well, like this other thing is really bad for the environment because there are a lot of stakeholders when you think about like especially the traditional set like this cemetery industrial complex, like yeah, forest lawns, et cetera. They definitely because you know, anybody who's driven on the one thirty four past Griffith Park, like over the years, you've seen like this one part that was like a hillside slowly be like, no, man, we got to fucking put graves there too. Yeah, clips that ship up like to the fence line. And I grew up, like growing up in La like that always used to be like this one part you really couldn't see much of, like the cemetery, but now it's fully like to the like the property borders. Yes, you know, it takes up.
Speaker 1: Space, which is what you want your eternal rest in place to have a good view of the highway.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the lawless one thirty four that the home of the highest rates of speeding.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: This has to be like rooted in religion somehow, like the idea that a body specifically is so precious and important.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it was I think the right like cremation, I think is against the rules for like Catholicism at least. Oh so, yeah, so they speculate that the reason that creams going up is because people are getting less serious about like following every letter of the law.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a cool pope. Now he'll let you bring it to Chris that there is wild rules. I actually did not know. I don't know jack shit about any type of Christianity, it turns out. But yeah, wow, now, I just I remember yet in school, like going to like Lutheran and Catholic school, talking like I remember when my grandfather died during like the same time the north Ridge earthquake. I missed school and I came back and then I explained what a Japanese like funeral was. I'm again, and then they cremate you and they're like, oh, yeah, we don't. It's just a gas.
Speaker 1: Audible gas goes up throughout the entire school.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like that ship. You saw me do the lebron with the talcum powder earlier. That was my grandfather.
Speaker 1: So the good news is more and more Americans are considering green burials, where you skip the embalming fluid, where biodegradable outfits or wear nothing at all, like just being like loose, throw my dead body in the ground, loose, bury me loose. Whose line is that?
Speaker 2: It's from Twitter? Now, I think it's just we should credit that.
Speaker 1: I think it was one of our former guests. Yeah really, Oh yeah I think so, Travis. Yeah it was your doing. That's how I thought it was you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But he said, damn, a coffee costs four thousand dollars, y'all can bury me loose? Two years ago? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyways, so there's that you get. They could just throw your naked ass in the ground loose. They can also there's a new thing, new cremation process called aquamation or alkaline hydro license, which immerses bodies in a mixture of water and strong alkali and liquefies everything but the bones. Which so they basically like due to your body what Heathcliff the cat does to a fish, or like they put the fish in and then just pulls the skeleton clean, skele, Yeah, this is what I want. But then they then they dry your bones in an oven and reduce that to white dust, which fine, but it feels like you're wasting my skeleton. Like I just got it. I just gave you a clean skeleton, and you're not going to scare some kids with my stock.
Speaker 2: I will say, this alkalization is it?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that's the ship they do to that one guy at Breaking Bad, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. But I think that one actually dissolves the bones, whereas this one just is like the process for getting some bones, forgetting some clean, nice shiny bones. There's something about this that really.
Speaker 2: Excites just about your own skeleton, like you you're yeah, a jack skelling, that's right.
Speaker 1: I think ever since I heard that, I've just been like my bones just desired.
Speaker 2: To be free.
Speaker 1: That we get out to jumped out of my body flesh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm all for this for the the green movement. Of course, there is going to be some dumb bullshit. For instance, people are like water cremation, that must mean that they recycle your bodies into drinking water and that we're all drinking corpse juice. Yeah, it does not, but you know, the existing cemetery human remains disposal industry is obviously not gonna also something like.
Speaker 2: That to those people.
Speaker 3: I got real bad dues about standing bodies of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all in there. Yeah. I also like, yeah, the other pushback from the Catholic Church they called the process unnecessarily disrespectful of the human body and if pressure makers not to prove it, And I'm like, oh, yes, the Catholic Church the true arbiters of what is and isn't disrespectful. It's the human body. Yeah. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: Concentrate on some of the stuff you're doing as sub living bodies first.
Speaker 2: Then I just think it's it's desecration, you know, That's that's what it is. It's like we but again, we don't have unlimited cemetery space, so some's gotta give. I mean, yeah, culturally, I see myself going the way of the dust packet. But yeah, then but then we can free up so much land, that's right, you know, Yeah, yeah, I mean that's it.
Speaker 1: So Germany is obviously a little bit ahead of us on the macabre and death related things, and so they've like already been converting cemeteries to just like parks, which.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I grew up in.
Speaker 1: I lived a lot of places, and the ones that I like spent a lot of time like riding bikes around. I remember like cemeteries being just some of the most beautiful places, like in these towns or just these like huge lush parks that are just full of dead bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Lives near sort of a cemetery in Atlanta, And last time I was there, we took a little walk and there was a moment where I was like, what's one of these motherfuckers are slaves?
Speaker 2: Oh? All of them? Oh they're on that mausoleum over there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the part I used to walk through it as long as you don't think about anything.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the part is I've never been able to go into like a cemetery and be like, oh, yes, you know what I mean. Oh really, I don't know, Like I just every time I'm in there, I'm like, damn shit, this is this is where everybody dead. Everybody dead in here. Yeah, that's everywhere. Bro, I know, that's just I think my own sort of like juvenile perception of like a cemetery. But like zooming out, it is true, Like the grass is always green, they great trees, there's a lot of shade, and yeah, I guess I just have to throw cemeteries up there with like golf courses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like golf courses first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's courses golf courses first, and then we'll get to you later cemeteries. But yeah, also, like, but what does that mean?
Speaker 3: I'm saying there's a little convergence right here at.
Speaker 1: Golf bury them, bury the golfers where they stand. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But then what do you do? Like, do you to you? Does it matter that there is like a place where the quote unquote body is at rest that you can visit.
Speaker 1: I think there's probably like I think it's fine to like bury people loose or like in the biodegradable clothing, and then you can go visit, and there's probably should be like some regulation around that.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think that's fine.
Speaker 1: I think it's important like sometimes to like have a ritual or a ceremony of some sort with around death.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I would definitely want to make room for everybody to have their specific rituals because it's it's a tough thing to get your mind around, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I like just.
Speaker 3: Entangling them from real estate is. I think it's so important the fact that it has to be done like a real estate deal. The second yeah, as you're dealing with that ship is I don't want to like overly follow the money here, but I think for the Catholic Church, I kind of imagine cemeteries are a relatively large profit center for the Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it requires employing a priest usually or hiring a priest, but just like like if it's on church grounds, I assume you got to pay some sort of maintenance, like it's eternal rent, right, yeah, because I just think, yeah, like because in Japan, like we have a thing called buzadam, which is like an altar that you kind of keep in your house that is meant to sort of be like your little shrine for family members that have passed away, and that's how you pay your respect. I mean you can obviously rave yard or something. Yeah, you can visit that, but it'll be like a picture of them, and then you'll put some like their favorite stuff in there, Like my grandfather like scotch, So you put a bottle of scotch in there, like cigarettes that he liked or whatever, and then you light incense and that's kind of like how you kind of be like, yeah, there he.
Speaker 3: Is, alright, cool, I don't have to go to But to me, it's so weird that like the people that believe most in the idea of like a spirit or an angel or whatever think that spirits can't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, yeah, just fucking have a representation or whatever. Like their spirits they can fly, don't worry. Yeah, they've left, actually left our physical plane, and that means it's everywhere. Point. The whole basis of most of the shit is like they're anywhere. Yeah, the Bible is not like and when you pass away, you in that fucking box six feet under. Don't even try to get out that. It's like hanging on to the one thing that the rest of their religious like this is the least important part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we do need the most passive income possible, so we're gonna need you to just pay us rent while you're dead. If that's cool. Thanks, that's cool with you. Well, andrew T, what a pleasure having you on the Daily Geist.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff? I mean, I don't know, just andrew T.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, find find me on Twitter to look at this fucking ridiculous thing. And my podcast is always this racist We're doing stuff always. Yeah, one of the greats. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, I'm looking for it now. I'm scrolling back through my likes. There was a Reddit post about a guy whose marriage fell apart because he asked his wife of ten years for a paternity test for their kid. Wow, and oh shit, I'm not gonna be able to find it, but it is. It is just you know, like red pill come up and in general, just like yeah, this like this, like I was not aware. I'm you know, I'm aging out of being on the internet every single second. But yeah, I guess this is like like a new like Manisphere, red Pill, Joe Roguiny adjacent or possibly within Joe Rogan. I don't know, like type of viewpoint is like always get a paternity test, always, dude, because women women always cheat and like it's so the post is so funny. Okay, I did find it. I'll send a link to just like thees. Yeah, just like a Twitter thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This might require more actual research.
Speaker 3: But it is just a dude who is like genuinely like does not understand why his marriage is falling apart because he called he but you know, essentially accused his wife of however many years of cheating on him having a kid with no evidence. It's it's like, it's just the vibes. I guess, yeah, it's exactly what what he deserves. But yeah, man, it's fucking blockers amazing.
Speaker 1: I always listen to go to you know, I don't listen to Rogan for his political takes, Okay, guys, but when it comes to my relationship, that's where I gotta go to find out that's my wife?
Speaker 2: Man, who's his wife? Does he? Like? It's so misterious? Yeah, that, Like I imagine like he just like when he's done recording, he just punches a fucking punching bag, smokes his cigar, and then cries in the dark or some shit.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah yeah, I mean he does go into a flotation tank. So right, it's like kind of woke and trippy cool. Uh. I can't wait to read that. Miles, Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Oh Man, find me on the Twitter, the Instagram at Miles of Gray, Find Jack and I on our basketball podcast. I was in Jack on mad Boosti's you can find me on four to twenty Day Fiance tweet. I like, this just just reminds me of what Andrew just brought up in his Overrated Underrated. It's from Brooks oader Lake at I underscores Eazys, he tweeted. The zone of interest was confusing to me. People walk out a frame and it's like, Okay, first of all, where did they go? Secondly, and I guess this is sort of a related question. Where are they? Are they somewhere? And I guess this is a related question. Listen, I all satire, like this is where we're at. We're we're back to we should have just a little caption when the when the train or car comes towards the screen, it's say, don't worry, you won't be hit by a car? Right?
Speaker 1: Why not not real train?
Speaker 3: We are completely media illiterate, and that should be the baseline assumption for anyone making anything.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 1: The tweet I've been enjoying Dan White at Dan White, who's just a very consistent Twitter presence. Yeah, sharing a conversation that he's having with a friend about watching March Madness. He texts his friend, March Madness, baby, can't wait to watch later, bringing chips. Also, can I use your bathroom? Is a green room for mister basketball? And then a picture of a guy in a full body basketball suit and his friend just writes, please don't wear this suit. He replies, it's cool. I really don't mind. That's literally why I bought it. I just need a quote green room to cool off and eat cliff bars between games it gets so fucking hot in the suit. Also, need a place to empty my piss shit bag every fifteen to seventeen minutes. He goes, No, he says, I promise I won't spill. Actually, I can't promise that, but I'll do my best. The backstory this year is that mister Basketball is a gambling addict who lost eighty thousand dollars on a Draft Kings and now has to win his March Madness pool before his wife, Missus Fernandez Basketball, finds out.
Speaker 2: And he has ed shit. I was literally laughing. It's compelling. It's compelling.
Speaker 1: He's a compelling backstory.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Dan, I'm white.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter liking stuff like that at Jack Underscore, O Brian, you can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist.
Speaker 2: We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram.
Speaker 1: We have a Facebook fan page and a website Daily zeitgeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnote no where we link off to the information that we talked about today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 2: Miles, what's the song you say people might enjoy. There's a band called Royal Otis and I'm like, just based on the vibe, I'm like, I'm fairly confident they're from Australia because there's so many great bands coming out of Australia right now and This track is called Foam and it's kind of like a It's like if Kevin Parker from Tam and Paula was like kind of fucking with more like world rhythms. It's kind of got like that early Vampire Weekend kind of vibe to it, where it's like sort of got that sort of like West African ish adjacent, you know what I mean. Doesn't feel like straightforward rock, but it's still a dope track. It's called Bom and it's by Roy l Otis. It's spelled r O y E l O t I s okay. Well. The Daily Zeitgey is the production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from our heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple podcast wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: That's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: This morning.
Speaker 2: We are back on Monday with a.
Speaker 1: Whole new episode, tell you what is trending, back over the weekend with a rundown, a digest of all the stuff we talked about this week, and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,