Speaker 1: They get a little they called me ball show. I go by the name of Frid Simmons.
Speaker 2: I go by the name you know, BT, my boy Friday in the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You can tell he's still drunk from the weekend he was.
Speaker 1: The weekend we go to. I go to get him from the door. He over here like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was sleep.
Speaker 1: I ain't kick damn all, bro, it's two o'clock.
Speaker 3: I want to sleep. Like five, he's in the studio. He was out. I told you he been seen him. Pardon tour every party.
Speaker 1: First and foremost, shout out to your your new record. Say it again. What's the name of this in the room? Yeah, bath room?
Speaker 3: That's hard, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's a good vibe too. Got the girl, Get the girl, He's going, yeah, that's a good job for sure. What was the inspiration on that song?
Speaker 3: Just that vibe? Get the girls.
Speaker 1: You're not talking about anybody particularly, No, I ain't even.
Speaker 4: Of course, but it's like I just it was summer, so I was like, dare I need something something that is there?
Speaker 1: An inspiration?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 1: Who's the lady you're talking about?
Speaker 3: You know? Vibe? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He's just telling, he just telling all of them, he just sent a song all of them say I made this for you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: It was really just summer though, Like I just like I need something to feel good, something ladies could just enjoy you.
Speaker 1: You definitely got a good signature sound.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's definitely man. You in your own lang, which I think is great for the culture because you know, when when you pop out, it's important for people to be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, that's Friday.
Speaker 1: I know that's Friday because it sounds like you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you feel like a lot of times that people recognize your voice more than like actually recognizing you, like as a person.
Speaker 3: You too, probably like last year, ain't gonna lie no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you start popping out now.
Speaker 5: I feel like when you first when you first blew up, like people never really saw you like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like, well, it was definitely like that last year because it was like it was like God did and the Little Baby Record.
Speaker 3: Then it just start building up.
Speaker 1: Like but then but then Little Baby Record come out before God did, after God did.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's just them hearing them ship on the radio.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But now I'm doing it like the video baby popping out the concerts he brings your face. It was like popping out State Farm Arena, like like the past year. I just been running around everywhere, was like, now.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: Cool? I love it? I love it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I know that makes the price go up too.
Speaker 3: It's a blessing, bro.
Speaker 1: How does an artist like you determine what determines making the price go up?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Really, you really got to know what the price is, like like at first, like you chesting the order, like what would they give me?
Speaker 3: Then you ship it from there and then you be like, well, other niggas, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Really what it is, like what's going on in the market.
Speaker 4: Because these niggas already you know what I'm saying before they even come to you. They already know what's going on, like like my agents and all that, with your streaming, your markets and all that. That's and then I would say the price went up when I went on tour. I ain't gonna lie, And you went on tour with by myself the first John that was probably it months ago. I want your headline, your London aver The price went up for that?
Speaker 1: Now, how important is the DJ? I always wanted to ask an artist, especially a newer artist like you, how important is the DJ and like to your music, playing your music, getting support from DJs.
Speaker 3: DJ, they running the whole joint. Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They run the whole movement, especially even on stage, my DJ, Bud you turning it up.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I always think that an artist with a good relationship their DJ has better shows than you can tell what an artist and their DJ they They can have a show, but it looks like the DJ is just pushing play and they not rehearsing. They're not rehearsing together, really be rehearsing.
Speaker 4: Okay, all the songs and all that, like word for word, all the unreleased music.
Speaker 1: So it's like, how did y'all link up?
Speaker 3: Philly?
Speaker 1: He that guy.
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 4: Like like when I was coming up, bro, Oh so you already knew who he was on some tip Like yo, Bro, I'm telling my man your tell book play my ship on the radio. I was a nobody, but now that's probably the only name I knew.
Speaker 3: I was like when gell bro for sure?
Speaker 1: So so what is what keeps you motivating now? Because I know you're getting some success, Like what what keeps you motivated? Because I know, I know sometimes when you start achieving things, you be like, damn, I got that, Now what's next for you?
Speaker 4: There's a lot more like like I achieved a lot, but it's like it's so many places I ain't touch yet. That's that's that that's what keep me motivated, or like it's the respect some type of like respect I ain't get yet that I feel like I deserve what you mean.
Speaker 1: By respect from more fans or amongst your peers.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even say.
Speaker 1: It's like clean us up, real good.
Speaker 3: My fans already know who I am with my family.
Speaker 4: That's my fans. You know what I'm saying. They're gonna tell me every day we locked in. But it's like it's certain markets.
Speaker 2: Were you like, man, I got I gotta get hot and still hit over there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, it's certain places. I was like, damn, they don't know me. We're here. Oh we still got more work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you said.
Speaker 5: Because it's like certain artists they could be lit somewhere like live everywhere else and then you be like, man, I need to get this market because you like I always tell people, like one thing I like about like artists like Boosy is like Boosy hit all the markets.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He be hitting the markets that you would think that like people ain't even going to the markets. So then I feel like that's when artists had like a longevity of success as far as getting booking, Like even if you ain't just the hottest artists out, like you gonna eat forever because you're supporting those markets that you know, people ain't really tapping into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm explaining like that, like Boosy like me my market, Right, I got every trenching in the US. Okay, every time I go to where my folks is, I'm cool. Right, I went on tour a boogie Europe and Europe like, oh shit, it's a whole other way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that international.
Speaker 4: All them eighteen year old eighteen year old white kids, them niggas was not singing word for world, you know what I'm saying. So that's that was an example like, oh I got far the way to go, Like it's more hits. I gotta make to cross over to them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But that's probably good motivation too.
Speaker 2: I didn't think artists pay attention to stuff like that you do.
Speaker 4: Especially it's the traveling, okay, and opening up for different artists like when.
Speaker 5: You when you when you leave the US, that's when it's like, okay, let me see how lit I really am.
Speaker 3: Like okay, but the thing is I'm lit over there. But he bring a different audience, different his audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like say I go to London, right, I bring the Africans, all the you know what I'm saying, Yeah, yeah, yeah, but hem he bringing like the the eighteen year old you know what I'm saying. It like it's certain records I still got to make to cross over to.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying right now?
Speaker 1: I know? Uh, you're right too, right?
Speaker 3: Are we gonna be?
Speaker 1: Are we in your writing back? Now? We got anything big coming up that you wrote for somebody? We got some stuff.
Speaker 3: Pending now everything everything. They don't want me to write no more.
Speaker 4: It's just like some feature ship now okay, the here they just want to feature me.
Speaker 1: So how does an artist get in contact with you? Try to get like some hooks from Friday, because like you, your hooks is very strong, thank you brow. How could someone get a hook from Friday and how much does that cost?
Speaker 3: The end?
Speaker 1: So you read your d MS?
Speaker 3: For sure? Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 1: How much the hook costs though from Friday?
Speaker 4: They don't got no price. Depends Like if I mess with you, I just do it because I'm a fan. Got if it's like I like the swim, I don't really know you it's taxi. But then there's a certain situations like benefit both of us. Like I could go on your world, you go on my world.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It depends. What's up?
Speaker 1: Ferrari Simmons on the Ball or show?
Speaker 2: What's up? Is your boy?
Speaker 1: Big teaser, big shout out to fashion, Yes, Sir Nova man, keeping us dripped in the latest fashion I'm.
Speaker 5: Talking about from the shades to the braids to the waves.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, You ain't got your fashion over look.
Speaker 1: I just they're all pulling up the sensory fall. I'm a graphic t junkie, so all the graphic teas that I'd be wearing be on ash you Nova man, you feel me?
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to this Friday interview right here on the Ball or the Show, when's the project coming out? We got another one coming out.
Speaker 3: Soon soon or what probably like top of the year.
Speaker 1: Top of the year. That's not too long because you know what, September, that's what. So you're on your twenty five game grind right now for sure.
Speaker 5: So the label, the label was telling you like, hey man, we gotta drop some more music, like we all dropping, we all dropp another album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. But it's like we're gonna want to rush it too, you know what I'm saying. I'm one of the ones that I think I'm one of the ones in my label, so I just want to roll it all right because it's like it's so many bags I can go in, you know, man, like I make like R and B songs.
Speaker 1: I like it in the room though that's a vibe because it doesn't give me Afro gives me like it's a dope party song to put on. Are you making it in regards to Afro? Or is it you know dance hall?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: What were going?
Speaker 1: It was kind of just a mixture.
Speaker 3: This is like a mixture like Afro, like R and B type me. But it's like, yeah, is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: Anybody that that you haven't worked with yet that you want to work with.
Speaker 1: Uh Sizz Sizza to be a good clap.
Speaker 4: Kanye, yeah kaye, you know probably Rihanna. Okay, sure.
Speaker 2: Anybody that you send records to yet that didn't send them back.
Speaker 4: Because you never do it. I'd be like that too. I'll hear I'll go through my text bassage here, something six months ago, that's crazy, just reinspire me.
Speaker 3: Word. It would be like that. Sometimes he just wasn't inspired.
Speaker 1: I've heard. I've heard also when its songs that someone didn't like that blows up for somebody else, like yeah, my beat down load down load. I heard that that was originally for juvenile, but I was like, let me get that. Oh and he redid it and that was one of his biggest records.
Speaker 3: On to mm hm hm hm.
Speaker 2: Now does it still go on?
Speaker 5: Does the producer still send like beats to like everybody? And then it's like you didn't recorded a song and this artist record a song, and that the producer got to be like, hey man, I gave that song to such and such too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that be happening a lot too when I was producing that.
Speaker 4: A lot of that stuff, having them like my beats but like now, I'm like, I don't produce them or unless it's like my song, but like that'd be happening crazy. It'll be three people at the same beat.
Speaker 1: Bro, Now I see you big on the jewelry game? Do you have one jeweler? Do you shop around like hot? Because hot? You know, when you start getting getting popping? How'd you know who to go to that can give you, know the price that you need or you know, the relationship that you wanted to.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm studying. I was already studying you already.
Speaker 5: You already knew who you was gonna go to.
Speaker 3: This ship motivated me who you went to?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, okay, So that's that's the guy in Philly. Our guys, we got ice boxes, we got WAFFI. It's some other people too, But.
Speaker 2: I just want to I okay, yeah, then them my people.
Speaker 1: Time for my folk Z.
Speaker 3: What up for sure?
Speaker 1: Friday Ball Alert ninety six point one The beat you did cheat