Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She couldn't She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: We're good Mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: Who's single mom who said fuck the patriarchy? Shared all their bad choices.
Speaker 2: And sound out they were so bad.
Speaker 3: After all, we're experts, overshares and your new besties.
Speaker 2: Sit back and enjoy the ride. I can welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices.
Speaker 3: I'm Erica, and I'm Nila, and it's Wednesday, bitches, Happy motherfucking hump Day. Now, if you're watching this on YouTube right now, then you can see what I have in my hand. And if you could see what I have in my hand, and you are real good mom's bad choices, fam, then you might be able to guess who are special guest is today? Because this thing that I.
Speaker 2: Have in my hand long stand long things.
Speaker 3: It's very long, long, skinny thing, a little bit thick at the end.
Speaker 2: Is a staple.
Speaker 3: Whenever this guest comes through the good Mom's cave.
Speaker 2: Can you guess the people listening don't know what you're talking about? Can you guess that? Laugh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we're just gonna get straight into it because I'm always always so excited when this queen comes on our show, because she always drops the knowledge.
Speaker 2: She always brings that organic wine.
Speaker 3: She blesses us with rosy.
Speaker 5: She just brings essensual energy, the goddess energy. She's always bringing offerings and love, even at eleven am.
Speaker 2: And we love it.
Speaker 5: The flower Goddess herself, the wrapping chantress, the rap priestess, the one, the sensual, the wild, the free, the.
Speaker 2: One and only Lizzie, motherfucking Jack Cheer. What an intro? Oh my goodness, and the last time we were here.
Speaker 6: Part two.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have we have a lot of y'all are too funny. Thank you.
Speaker 7: That was a beautiful intro. I appreciate that. The wine is the vibe. It's always a vibe. One I pull up and I appreciate y'all inviting me back.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yes, thank you for joining us. That wine is good. Let me try it. That's really nice.
Speaker 5: A petite Sarah is a very daytime red wine.
Speaker 2: Is it good?
Speaker 3: Usually organic wine? Either it's either very organic. I literally never heard of organic.
Speaker 2: Again, I've never heard of organic wine.
Speaker 3: I don't even know the thing's granitic.
Speaker 2: And there's also natural wines. There's a different Ye, what's the difference. I forgot, she explained, got ahead of our So what are the other wines organic? GMO? Ye? Yeah, they're not all of them, they're not filtered. Some have fishing fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well here's the.
Speaker 3: Thing about fish. Why do they put fishing whites.
Speaker 7: It's like, so the process because then they say, if you get organic, it's got to be vegan. Because from what I'm learning, the like the filtrations, the system is like made of bone marrow.
Speaker 6: So the wine being filtered.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm sending love to all my Somalier homegirls out there that I know what they're talking about and home boys because I have no clue. But it's like that filtration process. Where as the grapes are being pressed, they go through certain like non vegan filters and so the soul fights.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's interesting the process.
Speaker 2: So you gotta ask. I try to find those organic.
Speaker 3: Or biodynamic, biodynamic, vegan natural organic one.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got the Goverment's trying to kill us. So They're like, yeah, we can get them in the alcohol. We can get them in the panties. We can get the bras. I'm like to check the panties. Yeah, I gotta you.
Speaker 6: Gotta check it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stretchy ass skims panties you're buying, bitch.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, I don't think skims organic.
Speaker 3: Also, for the men to the balls, we need the we need the jewel filled alix lix or filled jewels cotton. Yeah, apparently the balls are lost cause at this point, well, don't put your phone in my plastics have infiltrated all of our future kings.
Speaker 5: Well, think about think about how thin that skin is where the balls are. Think of how sensitive that skin is. It's probably easy to detox.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the the Internet that is reading our minds and also our conversations has been targeting me heavily about how to prepare your body for pregnancy.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, did I think it? Did I say? And now it's like you said, get in the car with me. So now it's for sure targeting.
Speaker 5: Other reels like send this to your man because he didn't prepare his body.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's too much.
Speaker 5: I like the fact that I really do believe the phone can't read your mind is definitely reading right, because.
Speaker 7: Earlier about herbs you can eat to prepare for herbs you can use to prepare for pregnant, and you were.
Speaker 2: Just thinking it you weren't even needing.
Speaker 3: Well, I think there just like I think just like any energy force, including man made technology, can attune to something like even as even as a reiki practitioner, like they talk we talk a lot about how taking reiki online, people like how do you do raky online? It's like the energy has a tune to the current state of where we're at in the world, and so I would I know, we talked about this on another episode, but I was actually thinking about this the other day when because you had mentioned this before and it seemed like like a like.
Speaker 2: It couldn't be true.
Speaker 3: But the more I think about it, I'm like, Oh, the technology, whether it's man made or not, it's still energy. It's still frequency and can definitely be attuned to whoever it's near.
Speaker 2: Well, there's electric amongnetic brain waves.
Speaker 5: Like where do you think the technology comes from?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 5: It comes from the example, which is us talk about it. You know, the energy is like where are you thinking they're replicating. Everything they replicate, even in medicine, is of something natural.
Speaker 6: I love when you talk.
Speaker 7: You'll talk like you like that because the last time I was here, you were talking about the science and the technology of the nipple.
Speaker 5: You know me, you know, medically, docturally, philosophically, what I think is true.
Speaker 2: Brother, No, but it's true I feel.
Speaker 5: And there's been times where I've literally just sought something and I know I haven't said it, and then it comes up and I'm like, you're fucking with me.
Speaker 2: Now now you're trying to fuck with me.
Speaker 7: So yeah, But didn't y'all see that one movie or was it a documentary about like people holding their phone and how they're constantly being surveiled and how there's these information data centers that are collecting your movements, how you bring your eyes when you feel sad, when you feel depressed, so they know what to sin you. It was like a real deep documentary. Because I can't handle.
Speaker 5: That right it is, no, Lizzie, I have not seen that documentary because I will already know and I'm already paranoid. Okay, got you, I'm already a conspiracy theorist. That's not conspiracy because it's the truth. And I can't watch that because then I'm gonna make my whole family. But you know they have those bags from Amazon. You drop all your shit in. I'm the person like we need to buy ten gallons of water and tide it into the friger Like I'm that bitch, And every six months I'm like, we're not prepared, and I'm still not prepared.
Speaker 2: Spoil the water. Boil the water if you have, if you have access right, boil the water. Flames. Speaking of flames, can I like this candle? Candle that bring it?
Speaker 7: Because my homegirl made this candle. Her name is Melanin d and she'd be pulling up to Zenn and cush. This is one of her original ones that I had that I had at the house. I was saving it for a good moment, and I'm like, what better good moment than good moms, And so I just wanted to just bless up the space. It smells so delightful. And you said flame and then oh yeah that you asked for a lighter earlier.
Speaker 2: So this one is for you. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, more love, more love, you know, I love when you come and bless us with things and gifts and you know you. My friend was saying something and I was like, always bring the goddess and offering, like.
Speaker 6: I brought one for both of you.
Speaker 3: Yes, you also brought us the cutest ashtray last time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Remember it's like hold my ship or something, and it matches. You see, it matches the Madam Jeff pre roll. So I brought one of these for us to smoke together. Even it's the glass tip. You can check it out hair uh huh, that's cute. You see the black you see the fan, I see the panther. She's an activist and a vixens.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, this is really sexy.
Speaker 7: Madam Jeff, this is this one is the Madam Grape that we smoke in. That's beautiful, gorgeous Granddaddy purple.
Speaker 3: Before we get into this episode, let's just put some intention into the medicine here. Thank you most hi, Thank you Goddess for this beautiful feminine medicine that we get to ingest. May our brains be clear and our vibes be high. May you continue to just walk with us through the day and inspiration and creativity and connectedness and more love and more empathy and more compassion.
Speaker 2: We love you, we love you. Amen Shay Shay Milis bacherette. That was my job. I was like, everyone, pick up the money I was pouring on. We're gonna make some much money. There's so much pleasure, it's gonna be great. The Shiver was like, what is happening? And then just go to chet is beautiful thing.
Speaker 7: I just it just caught my eye and I'm like, wow, that's gorgeous. Husband God, okay.
Speaker 2: Orlando big oh not the little one.
Speaker 7: Gorgeous on your beautiful, petite, feminine hand.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I love that for you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I feel like a grown up. Oh wait, I'm like, why is this not hitting?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know, Lizzie, for those who are just you know, we have new listeners, we have people that may have missed all the amazing episodes you've done with us.
Speaker 2: Lizzie's done two episodes with us.
Speaker 3: We she did four twenty episode and then she did one last I think it was last year Uary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, last January. Oh you need the lighter?
Speaker 3: Can you just I would love to. I would love for the people that are new here to get a little taste of who is Lizzie Jeff, Right, what's the.
Speaker 2: Who is you before us?
Speaker 7: That's a good question, especially because I feel like, at the root of it all, I'm me. But I'm always evolving, you know, I'm on a journey. And so to answer your question, Lizzie, Jeff, I mean, wow, I'm just you know me, I'm an artist, you know, a woman, you know, a philosopher, creative. You know, I'm sensual, I'm learning, I'm exploring. I'm multi dimensional. Af Some days I'm on my rachet shit. Some days I'm on my extravagance.
Speaker 6: Some days I'm reading a book.
Speaker 7: You know. Some days I'm topless on the beach, sunbathing, sipping a fresh coconut water that this handsome lad might have climbed up that tree and picked for me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just every day is a new day.
Speaker 7: But at this point in my life, you know, I'm actually stepping into my fortieth It's potent, huh.
Speaker 2: But I'm stepping into my fortieth.
Speaker 7: This year, I'm stepping into the ten year anniversary of Zen and Cush, which is my brand, and so I feel like this year is a.
Speaker 6: Very monumental year.
Speaker 7: So between running a business which is in a cush my own record label and event series, you know, making the music.
Speaker 2: I love cooking. I told y'all that last time. I wait, wait next week, I need to pull up, come over. We know what we need to do. I just thought of it.
Speaker 5: We need to do a vegan cooking series and we need to do an as to our episode Eating the Vegan Food, Take me somewhere.
Speaker 3: I would love for you to expand more on what Zen and Cush is because I think it's so incredible what you've created there, and more women everywhere need to know about Zen and Cush. It's about time that we collaborate on h cush. I know we've been talking about it forever, but this I think this is the year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the year. Hello. Oh wait, we'll be in Jamaica. Oh yeah, mother's side.
Speaker 7: We're around in March, around in March. Yes, let's do something in March. Okay, I got some really special March fifteenth. Maybe we'll see in spring.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's you know, it's International Women's Month then, and our podcast was launched on International Women's Day March eighth, So we're nearing our eight years is big.
Speaker 2: Eight years. That is major we have over four hundred motherfucking episode.
Speaker 6: God is good.
Speaker 3: So if you're listening to this and you're like tenth, bitch, you got it. You got a lot of four hundred content.
Speaker 7: Not quite four hundred and twenty yet I think it's for twenty.
Speaker 2: I think we have like four hundred and something else.
Speaker 7: Okay, don't let this be the four hundred episode.
Speaker 2: That'd be perfect.
Speaker 7: But Zen and Cush. So basically, Zen and Cush is a vibe, it's a movement. It's uh, it's something that I created, you know, exactly ten years ago in my mind, and I was working in the cannabis industry. I was a bud tender, you know, I was doing my music. I was, you know, hosting QT events and sessions throughout the city. And I'm like, you know what it's time to like really put this all under one umbrella and give it a name, but also just create a space for us to enjoy the RB, to sip on some Damiana tea, to listen to some good music. Got a sexy saxophone player, you know, wearing a silk robe and some linger ryer, some fishnets with rose petals flying in the air. I'm like, we need that type of vibe that's just for us, you know, that's inspiring, that's creative, that talks about real shit, that highlights dope music and artists in the community, but like on the independent level, you know. And so I was sitting there, I was journaling, and I was thinking about like thee iconic, iconic movements, and the first thing that came to mind was Jen and Juice.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: It's like you think of Snoop, you think of Dre, you think of that era. I mean, Jen and Juice is a is a drink, but it's also a movement. It's also a cultural like moment era, a vibe I feel, so Zen and Cush just hit me, and so I'm like, that's it. And so Zen represents like, you know, that lifestyle that those practices that come with like having a balanced nervous system, that comes with that intention moving mindfully, you know, just rituals, practices infused with cush, you know, not just what we smoke on, not just that good good, not just what we you know, when we think of Snoop or with like it is deeper than that. It is when you think about the Great Lands of Kush, when you think about the great kings and queens that ruled the land of Cush. It's taking us all the way back to the motherland. It's bringing that ground inness, but it's bringing it right now. And so from that the events were born. I was able to perform my music. I was able to book other artists that I'm inspired by. Bringing the farmers in. But like the farmers that wasn't always represented at the standard bud tender cannabis events that was happening. You know, talk about real shit, talk about the people that's locked up because of cannabis being weaponized. You know, bring awareness and attention, bring equity, you know, bring justice, bring restoration. But make it sexy and be around elders, be around people that I really do this, that are really in the movement, revolutionaries, practitioners, alchemists, like people that make good food floor It's just I'm like, we need a place to like exist and thrive and look good while doing it.
Speaker 6: So Zenny Kush was born.
Speaker 7: Of course it has become something even far beyond what I imagine, but is everything you know that I was intentional about and more. And so to be here now ten years is like.
Speaker 6: I'm just really.
Speaker 7: Proud of myself and I'm proud of us. I'm proud of the community, the people that's been showing up, and I'm just feeling very thankful and I appreciate y'all. You know, y'all said this is the third time, Like, okay, they they fuck with your girl, y'all. So it's this is a good place to like, it's the top of the year to be even presenting it for the first time like that, letting people know, Okay, this is the ten year, like pull up all year we're doing beautiful, luxurious, organic experiences.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you. Thank you, thank you. Is it only for women? I'm so glad you asked me that this is some good that's you got the light.
Speaker 7: It's not about it's sparking it so many times. I'm so happy that you asked me that. Because it's giving feminine, it's giving woman forward, it's giving black girl greatness, is giving multicultural. It's given indigenous, it's given ass it's given hips, it's given breasts, it's given energy, is given you feel me, sisterhood. It's giving afroids, giving locks. It's just and so although it is very rooted in celebrating the feminine energy, just because I feel like as a society we don't.
Speaker 2: Do it enough.
Speaker 7: It's also a beautiful, safe, sensual place for the brothers to pull up to be part of to learn. You know, there's a lot of dope brothers over the years that I've worked with, you know, that have been part of the experience, including my own brother Slim Jeff, and you know, there's so many dope artists long drill, you know, tone like aj snow Nutty Sunrise, just so many dope artists that have come in that.
Speaker 6: Have shared their music.
Speaker 7: A lot of healers, massage, the therapists, you know, Honors yoga he does y'all got to y'all probably know Honors.
Speaker 2: Huh is Atlanta? Yes, that boy know what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I followed him and I was looking at his retreat I was looking into his retreats because he goes to Egypt a lot.
Speaker 7: Go Okay, that's what. And then when you decide to go, let me know because I might pull up on but that man, you know what he's doing. So you know, it's important to like have a space for the brothers that's doing the work to pull up and share their gifts too, but it's still woman forward. It's especially black woman melanated woman forward, because we need a space to grow and be in our freedom being, our sensuality, share our gifts, our artistry. But also the brothers need to see it. They need to be a part of it. They need to know learn how to respect it. They need to understand how to have reverence. And you know it is Yeah, it's that type of vibe. So it's it's open to everybody. Although we use keywords like tea and luxurious and sensual and enchanting and vegan plant based and delectable and damiana.
Speaker 6: Te and the like. Are we welcome and yes you.
Speaker 7: Are, brother It's like from our security and the DJs to the chefs, like you know, the men are a big part of Zen and cush as well. You know who if somebody got to help me carry the ship to the car unloaded.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. The goddesses need the guy. Yeah, we do, we do. It's yeah.
Speaker 5: You know I was when when when you were talking, I was wondering the same thing, and then I was thinking, like, I know a lot of your your events are toptional and like you know, encouraged to dress centrally, and I was just like, you know, not every man can handle the exposure.
Speaker 2: That's what I was.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that, and I was thinking even the even the man that views himself as the divine. I mean, I think a lot of men most probably are like I'm gonna find masculine. But the ones that are really in the work and really in the process us of really stepping into that, I think even them, and this is not a fault to them, because men are just men, their visual creatures. They have to come into these spaces and test their their divinity. They need to like it needs to be in practice.
Speaker 2: They got to be checked. And this goes both ways.
Speaker 3: I believe that for the goddess as well, coming into a masculine space like sometimes we don't.
Speaker 2: Know how to act either, and okay, like we don't.
Speaker 3: So I think that as as the divine feminine and the divine mass and don't just show up ready and perfect. They actually have to enter into these spaces where their divinity is tested and they're able to learn and reassess.
Speaker 2: And apply, you know.
Speaker 3: So I'm curious, have you ever had you ever had a check? Have you ever had a check in driven because we have we had to check some niggas that are retreats.
Speaker 2: Okay, see you do, you do, you do.
Speaker 7: And there's been time where I've seen it myself. A man will come in looking so good, looking, so handsome, looking so ready, like, and then he'll stand there, he'll like take it in, and then he'll turn around and leave, never to be seen again.
Speaker 6: I've seen it. It's happened.
Speaker 5: But I appreciate that energy versus you're doing something.
Speaker 3: Oh thyself, brother, you ain't ready. Yeah, let me let me come back to this.
Speaker 2: And one of my go go, you go.
Speaker 3: And it's also interesting to see that men haven't really experienced, especially like a volume women who are like actualized in their sensuality. And I feel like enough so that sometimes like the wild woman, the central woman is intimidating. Even at the bachelorette party, I feel like one of the guy who didn't know us was like a little taken aback and like you're the performer, like you can't be scared. He's usually the well he yeah, but he's usually probably used to being the most fully expressed person in the room. So being in a room with a bunch of women that are like ready and open and free and like we've made agreements already. You heard the agreements, niggas he was there not a lot of times that's a lot for someone to take.
Speaker 5: On, especially the especially the man who has been set up in patriarchy, Like you haven't really been you men haven't really been conditioned to like to see that and to and to accept it and to like also see women who accept it about themselves and are Yeah.
Speaker 7: And it's not even for you, literally enjoying herself just because that's just who she is, naturally has nothing to do, and.
Speaker 2: She wore this outfit for herself because she was.
Speaker 7: Going to see you tonight, And that doesn't mean she's ready to fuck instantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But there was a man once.
Speaker 7: He told me he left because within seconds of being there, one of the ladies came up to him with a crystal glass of organic strawberries drizzled and CBD and offered him one, and he just was like too overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: He had to leave.
Speaker 7: It never came back, And it was just like, that's so funny because people sometimes think, oh, Zen and Cush is a orgy or like just because it's lingerie friendly or toptional people have these interesting viewpoints of it until they get there and they're like, oh.
Speaker 6: This is actually just a fucking vibe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I mean, especially in certain cities like now that I've you know, we started off in that.
Speaker 2: I take us on a journey.
Speaker 7: Girl. Thank you for asking, because I actually just got back to la not even a week ago from New York. But that was the tail end of what was a six month journey. Yeah, since we're really a nine month journey since Zen and Cush for twenty last year. But anyways, I went to Atlanta, New Orleans. I was actually based in New Orleans for six months. That's where I grew up, so I go back often. But this is the longest I had stayed since I lived there as a kid, and so that was really nice to be based in New Orleans. But I had shows in Houston, Atlanta, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I went up to d C, New York.
Speaker 7: You know, it was a vibe just living that life, like that that Auntie, that rich Auntie life. But also I'm a real independent artist out here just doing it. And so I'm back, you know, I'm back on the West coast, the West Coast Wave. God is I just dropped my albums in and cushed volume one and so you know what was your question?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just asking where. I was saying, where where has that in cushions?
Speaker 2: Okay, what cities have you gone to? Okay?
Speaker 7: We did spend some time in Costa Rica too, not last year, but in the past we have. I did three months out there, but I'm happy to circle back to la will be hosting you know, the Zenn and cush Fest does zenn and cush Fest m H for weekend in la O.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm like, you know, miss that, that's okay.
Speaker 7: But I'm having a cute little one two pre party on March fifteenth. You know, I'm collaborating shout out my girl Destiny, who y'all met earlier. She runs our house and so actually my next big project in la is an artist residency with our house, where I'll be the artist and resident for sixty days, and throughout that time I'll be hosting you know, these late night coworks on Thursdays.
Speaker 2: I'll.
Speaker 7: Do like my sensual Pilates class. Last year, I became certified to teach plate my homegirl Miami Jungle Johannah.
Speaker 2: I was hoping she were say her name. Wait, did you get certified through her? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just have to shout out Jungle Johanna because because she's like, we've been following each other for a really long time, my girl and Nice could put me onto her because she was she would take her classes in Miami and she recently got this amazing partnership. She's one of the instructors for Peloton. Now she's a pilates instructor and that's like a it's that's a big ass deal.
Speaker 2: Shout out to her.
Speaker 6: A major play for the culture.
Speaker 2: And her classes are.
Speaker 3: She's just always been such a real bitch all through, no matter what she is, and that's what I love about her classes too, and just just how she shows up. You would have thought I knew her. I've never met this woman, but I know we do. We fuck with each other in our d ms all the time.
Speaker 2: Let's do something in Miami. But that's amazing.
Speaker 7: Sorry, just because you know, like, shout out to Jungle Joe. I did a two week class with her. She has her next certification coming up. I'm pretty sure it's sold out, but it's at the end of March. And then she's doing a teacher like like a reup, like a continuation learning continue learning in April, so I'm planning to pull up on her again very soon. But just being in that program with her, learning from her, it.
Speaker 2: Was top tier.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you, like you know, she's her and I fuck with it, and she embraces it. She say what she wants, she don't. She really don't give no fucks ever, and she know what she talking about. She know what she doing, like you could tell she really been in a game.
Speaker 6: She really a og.
Speaker 7: So I'm very thankful that if I was gonna do it, that I did it with her. And I do plan on doing another training with her too, just because she's that good.
Speaker 2: I fuck with her.
Speaker 7: So yeah, anyways, So yeah, Miami. I spent some time out there a few months. Actually, I love Miami, That's my climate. But I'm back, I'm on the West coast, and then I know y'all are high, so I'm not even gonna really make a big deal of this.
Speaker 2: Save that way, whatever I got it, I'm a O g N goddamn.
Speaker 6: This is the mystical cush right here.
Speaker 2: So show I spoke that that way so I went to our girl, Robin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Robin in Asia from Dope Sugar l A to official black woman own dispensaries, making history every single day just by existing, making plays, being intentional, leading with integrity, and really putting on for the city, for the community, for the whole cannabis industry. I really fun with them, They really respect y'all introduced me to them, and ever since it's been up Robin.
Speaker 3: I met Robin so randomly through one of my best friends, Jared, who lives in Germany.
Speaker 2: She she I think they served tables together.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Robin, yes, like you said, has taken over the cannas industry. Then she came on one of our retreats with her mom, who I don't know if you've met her mom.
Speaker 2: Her mom is equally lit, actually more lit. Wait, she actually invited me to Robin's birthday. Was actually like like a week ago. She invited me to.
Speaker 3: A karaoke a karaoke party, and I couldn't help but think of her mom, because her mom was always like baby, say say to you no, just.
Speaker 2: Like anytime it was someone's birthday.
Speaker 5: It was as a retreat, she was like she's about she didn't get too drunk. She should ever sing now.
Speaker 2: Like she's her manager.
Speaker 3: She was like, oh, it's her birthday, No problem, Robin's gonna sing Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I smoked her.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you're it's a dope sugar, La to pick up the Lizen shirt mystical cush pre roll.
Speaker 2: I sure did.
Speaker 3: They also carried them on choices, sweatshirts. Okay, I've seen it. I was gonna say, like, they really do put on for I think she really does put on for her friends and people in.
Speaker 2: La shout out to her other black women.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got a showering rose petals next time I see her. And I'm gonna be here for four twenty, so let's do something really special, dope, sugar, I love y'all.
Speaker 2: That's all right, I mean to drub you. No, we'll oh yeah, this will pull out the mystical curve.
Speaker 7: So this is a gift for y'all, like for later, because unless you was, we might as well just think your love.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So there's one for us now and one for later. You see what I do there?
Speaker 2: Maybe half for now. A couple of times like.
Speaker 6: This A Puff.
Speaker 7: But this is the Mystical Cush that you just told the story about, and you know what, I do think it's important to share because I've been in the industry for almost ten years and I'm gonna tell you, like just wanting to be a part of the legal mark, it's a process, it's a journey.
Speaker 2: You gotta put work in.
Speaker 7: It's about it's about diligence, it's about making shit happen because it's not easy. And so this whole experience is really ten years into making because I originally dropped the Lizzie's Love but a few years ago and four twenty at a woman owned dispensary in LA And then when I came back, we did the Mystical Cush pre rolls at a black woman owned dispensary in LA at two matter of fact, and twelve shops in a excuse me in the Bay Area. So this was the first time shout out to my homegirl, Camille Sophia. She's the lead singer of a twelve piece I'm pretty sure it's a twelve piece like funk funk band, Okay, and she's the only woman wow, And anyway.
Speaker 6: She's a dope artist.
Speaker 7: We go way back in the cannabis industry, and we both used to work for a pre roll company, and she took the northern California region. I took the southern California region, and we just took that pre roll company to a whole new level on both coats. And we realize, you know what, we're undervalued and underappreciated, So let's do our own shit. And one day we're gonna really do our own shit together. So she went and built a family. I was still building those in a cush and then we came together for the Mystical Cush. She brought me and SF Roots together. That's a black owned equity company in the Bay Area. They make sure black people are getting equity in the industry. She actually created this design, so she told me to tell her all my keywords. So I told her, you know, luxury, Pearls, you know Africa, Motherland, indigenous gold, you feel me, medicine, plant earth, and she put it together. And so she actually designed the label. And then right here that QR code lead you to the album that I had dropped when these first dropped. You know, my new album is on the way, Cush Love and Domiana it's an EP that's coming soon.
Speaker 2: But that's what this was about. And it was the first time that they.
Speaker 7: Had done something like this and the dispensary with the music and the herb, you know, being together, and it's two pre rolls in one pack.
Speaker 2: Right, it's an experience.
Speaker 7: And it's black women, black on cultivation, the printing, the design, everything. So I was really proud, just and blessed to be a part of that Dope opportunity and to collaborate with both Dope Sugar locations. So that's this one.
Speaker 2: This is beautiful. Thank you, thank thank you for blessings. I appreciate y'all for let me speak on that.
Speaker 3: Speaking of blessings, I was curious listening if you don't have an affirmation for the.
Speaker 2: Try, I love that. Thank you. It feels like a beautiful time, you know what.
Speaker 7: Especially before I sparked this one. HM, I am activated, I am recharged and fully restored. I am at peace. My nervous system is balanced. I'm eating good, I'm feeling good, I'm breathing good, I'm relaxing.
Speaker 6: I'm taking breaks.
Speaker 7: I rest when I want to and when I feel like it, because I know that when I rest that in itself is a radical revolutionary act. My existence in itself is revolutionary, So why not take a fucking break.
Speaker 6: Sometimes.
Speaker 7: I am peaceful, I am sensual, I am soft, I am feminine. I am a bad bitch, I am a warrior. But I understand the balance of living my soft life and allowing the universe to bless me with all of my deepest desires. Mm hm, I am activated, shad.
Speaker 3: Shame activated activated.
Speaker 2: I need all that. I need to call all that in what activates you? Lizzie? In this era of Lizzie, Jeff, you'll.
Speaker 7: Be asking the questions now, You'll be asking them.
Speaker 2: What activates me? Sisterhood?
Speaker 6: And I need to text my sister Amina.
Speaker 3: I love you. You know, I'll be seeing our kids go to school together. That is so I've seeing a little like another version of Lizzie. I'm like that is she's like the conservative Lizzie, the Banana Republic Lizzy.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 2: Her. Let me let me not have been in a republic her. It's Sarah.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get my private school education processed.
Speaker 2: I'm just becuse I went to me the house and I said, oh, you're doing just.
Speaker 7: Mine And I'm really proud of her. What shout out to my sister. I love her so much. That's my big sister. That girl didn't really like ooh she she didn't kick some doors in, she didn't been through it. She's so powerful, like so resilient, just bold, brave, brilliant, brilliant, remarkable woman who just like got the biggest heart, the kindest heart, beautiful mother and wife and just her husband, like the fact that she holds him. They chose each other. It's just it's really it's powerful. It's powerful, revolutionary black woman, just an iconic woman who I love so much and I'm so thankful for. So I'm so happy. And I did text you Amena about a spot date, So hit me backgirl, Let's go to the spot you real be in any way. So I'm glad you know her too. That's super cute. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she runs the black group, the Black parent group.
Speaker 3: She was getting gathering us together all the blacks need to raise.
Speaker 2: Money for black children. Yeah, she's good. We're having our own black nutcracker to white parents, put something together, you know, and it's always and it's always wonderful.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I love that you said that, and I'm glad. That's the first thing I said. That's what activates me, you know, that sisterhood, being inspired by the women around me, cannabis, you know, like taking luxurious bad as, you know, just taking deep breaths, like if I just take a second.
Speaker 2: Mm no, that's I'm ready. But life just being here being a black woman at this time? Are you kidding me? Are y' all kidding me? Not going on at this time?
Speaker 7: I feel like, Okay, we I think we did choose this, and like we're showing up like we write on time in our ministries. And so I'm I'm just inspired af you know, the new album this is E and k ten that girl gonna be the big forty.
Speaker 2: That's big. I can't even know what does forty mean to me? Let me take a ship, take a sip.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious because I'm nearing I'll be nearing there soon enough. And and like if I for me personally, like my age, I've let it haunt me at times, but for the most part, I kind of let it roll, just roll off my back. You know. I just like I am the age that I feel that I am, you know, instead of like I am that age right, which.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I am sometimes bitch.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm one hundred and four years old, okay, and sometimes I'm twenty one yeah.
Speaker 2: Then sometimes I'm seven yeah in that, and then sometimes I'm in my thirties exactly. It just depends. It's all okay, you know.
Speaker 3: And so I'm just always curious people's relationship with age because I feel like, you know, when we're in our twenties, our thirties feels like the year like those are the years like we we finally get our shit together, like we're supposed to have.
Speaker 2: It all together.
Speaker 3: And then the gag is that you get to your thirties and you be like, damn, nobody got their shit together.
Speaker 2: They're all figuring it out.
Speaker 3: And you get to your forties and there's like it seems like there's a sort of surrender, but there is sort of still like this underlining of.
Speaker 2: Like then you really get your shit together.
Speaker 3: There's still like that. I feel like there's still that energy there, but then probably I'm going to get there and be like, oh no. And then the gag is that in life, like we're just constantly in process.
Speaker 2: In process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is no like destiny, no final destination.
Speaker 2: You have to find.
Speaker 5: Peace and happiness exactly where you're at. Yeah, yeah, I was thinking that too, first time high, let's at this moment we needed there. But I was just thinking about, uh wait, we were talking about age eight, and you were talking about earlier how you grew up in New Orleans and this is the longest time you've been back as an adult.
Speaker 2: And one time I was high.
Speaker 5: I think I was talking to Orlando and I was high, and I was like, you know what talking about how people always think about like growth and a linear like a linear space, and I was like, we really need to think about it like a map. So like sometimes you'll go back to Pennsylvania twice. Sometimes you need that lesson twice Connecticut. You may not ever go back to fucking but like it's this like and then sometimes you need to journey back to New Orleans to see, like what was I doing as a kid, because there's something there, Like there's something open there that I still need to dig into. But like this relationship is like age and where we're supposed to be an expectation. It's like like we're there's still like the mind of the I mean the developed baby, but like there's this expectation. And that's what like breads a lot of anxiety, you know for me, like this expectation or like you've had some success and I had more success, and then you have to have this and like and like and like we talked about last week, like your identity to certain things, a certain like even as I'm like getting married and I just keep saying it out loud because I'm like, damn, I'm married. Like I'm married. We were like in bed, like you're my husband. But it's like, you know, like maybe because I didn't really expect.
Speaker 2: It to happen. Now I'm now I'm relating age. Now I'm like, well, bitch, what did you think it was gonna happen? Like or like you know what I mean. Remember when we had to practicing boyfriends, Like I have a boys maybe keep practicing the hut.
Speaker 3: That was hard for you to do, Yeah, because we were so we were just not we were not looking for relationship girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had a fiance from before that, so having a boyfriend was like I had to go back to that world. And also I was just I was just I had shed so much skin. I was in a new space, but I was gonna say something you.
Speaker 7: Were going to say something you were talking about, Hi, It's gonna come back for you.
Speaker 2: Like that the journey is not linear.
Speaker 3: What I was saying when you were talking about that, I was also thinking about how so much of it, too, for for women especially, is about our bodies, because like when we're young, we're like, oh, our bodies are always monitored.
Speaker 2: Our bodies are always monitored throughout history. Right when we're young, it's like, oh, my god, start a period, she's a spring chicken. Okay, now oh she's entering her whole face.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then it's like thirties like, oh, now she's gonna start making babies. The womb is for the baby. Where the baby? And then the forties like, oh sh she ain't gonna make no babies. Oh my god, way is that a great hair?
Speaker 3: It's I just feel like we are such in like not just aware of just the aging process of like oh time is moving and like a success, but also there's a physical experience that we as women deal with that adds to that stress that I think a lot of I think most people don't consider, not even women that like why am I so stressed about my age?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: And so there's like a there's a loving that has to happen in your body too for you to feel safe in aging. I think as a woman, maybe not all women, but I would say like, because we're there's so many layers to heart to what it means to age as a woman that I think men don't have to experience.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's real.
Speaker 3: So that was my That's why I was curious, Like, what is your relationship with just aging, Not that you're aging, your beautiful queen, but just like.
Speaker 2: Moving forward in your in your age and your number and your journey. Right, y'all are just so beautiful and brilliant.
Speaker 7: I love your mindsets and I really love the conversation we always have and just you say some real shit. I like how you put it in perspective with the map, and I like.
Speaker 6: Everything you see that it's beautiful. Yeah, and these conversations are important.
Speaker 2: And I mean, shit.
Speaker 7: Forty, I mean it's like, wold, girl, you really made it this far. And there's been a lot of self reflection.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot of.
Speaker 7: You know, just celebrating, like certain accomplishments that maybe I just might have overlooked or didn't spend enough time, you know, just taking more time in between not giving a fuck saying no, this is my rate and this is what I'm standing on, you know, just doing me and just being intentional about me. Because you mentioned the physical evolution of it all, I mean, yeah, that's why it just really be driving me when I see how little reverence society has for women, especially Black women, with all of the just multi dimensional like spiritual things that were constantly like moving through.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, like constantly.
Speaker 7: And just coming out still looking good, still fucking it up, still getting to the bag, still building families and empires. You feel me, still showing up beautifully as the number one inspiration for the entire plan it.
Speaker 2: Speak on Speak on It.
Speaker 7: I say all of that to say, I'm just at a place now where you know, all these things are coming like becoming more clear in regards to do I really want to work this hard? Do I really want to be this much of my masculine energy? Do you know? Like how many motherfucking cities and airplanes and luggages?
Speaker 2: Do I got a path? Like you know, like.
Speaker 7: You just come to that and then you're like, you know, I am contemplating motherhood. That's something I've said your song, yeah, and so I'm a woman, I'm I'm like, I'm like, dang, girl, you really was locked in on your career. Wow, look at what you've built. It's a movement. You could go to any city and it's a vibe is up, like wow, community, femininity, balance, feeling, health, holistic like whoa. But at the same time, like you know, Zen and Cush is ten, So what does it look like at twenty? You feel me? And so it's just all these questions. More journaling, more meditation. I've been in the studio, you know, working on the next album, and it's definitely much deeper, much more introspective, much less fucks given, you know, more pilates classes, my Homegirl, shout out Aquadeva, shout out Pretty Girl's Pole two black Woman Dancer, Goddess Pole Goddesses in La.
Speaker 2: Running it up, running up the bag.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna just be taking my classes, you know, just leaning more into embodiment, just being becoming more comfortable in my body and my feminine energy, just like exploring that because for me, that's where the magic is, that's where the bag is, that's where the money is, that's.
Speaker 6: Where the health is.
Speaker 7: That's where the opportunities are. That's where everything like peace and healing in my family is. Like that's just where it is. And like, so health is a priority. Maybe this is answering your question. Maybe it's not.
Speaker 2: It is, but that's just where I'm at. You feel me.
Speaker 7: I'm just on some Lizzie four point zero. Like I've been feeling that way great, Yeah, like a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been feeling Yeah, Like the somatic healing needs to happen. Like you can do so much logical analyzing and thinking, but on the cellular level, if the trauma or whatever it is is living in your body, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You have to like move it out.
Speaker 6: That's deep.
Speaker 7: Move it out, Okay, And then let me say this, because you made me think it is. I want to shout out my homegirl with my girl, Sharan Sharon Nicole. She in the Bay, not far from Napa Valley. But when I tell you, she gives the most unbelievably mind blowing scalp massages, herbal rinses.
Speaker 6: She's a natural hairstylist, and she just it's like a birthday gift to yourself.
Speaker 7: The herbs is natural and my homegirl in Atlanta, Gabrielle Gabby. She has a hair company called in Love. But you know how we look at a lot of these hair products on the shelves. Her packaging is just as beautiful and as black woman owned. And so I say that I think about those women because the power of loving on our hair, the power of massage and body work and releasing tension. We overthink shit. We're constantly like coloring our hair or doing different things, cutting it, sleeping on it, falling asleep without the scarf, like you feel me like, And so that's an important ritual and that's something that I'm getting back more into just loving my natural hair more and allowing my sisters that are like gifted in that department to bless me, to activate me, to like make that time. So I've just been leaning more into my homegirls that do massage, that do reiki, the pole dancing, Like we have a community of women and brothers that are doing this work. And so yeah, that's that's what forty is for me, just like allowing myself to like kind of fall back and surrender into the love, into the healing, into everything that I've been cultivating for the last ten years, for the last twenty years and everything that I've been pouring into the people, just allowing it to kind.
Speaker 2: Of follow on you bless you. Yeah, I know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, well, happy almost birthday.
Speaker 2: It's not until July, very end of July.
Speaker 6: I'm a Leah.
Speaker 2: I love Aleah. Y'all celebrate already is January.
Speaker 3: My birthday is coming, guys, just the case I need to let you know the way.
Speaker 2: But it shut out to at least turning forty. It's like, no, I was on three as.
Speaker 3: It's a whole like movement because like, yeah, you have all year to reflect on it too, Like it's just like after how you want to feel. Yeah, it's a it's a pivotal Maybe that's what I need to do more of because you know, I get so anxious around my birthday. I turn into like a fucking psychopath. Maybe I need to start thinking about my birthday earlier so that when it comes it's not so overwhelming because you start processing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the process this.
Speaker 7: Year now it's more vital than you right, you know, your celebration of life, because like look around, there's a lot going on out here, and so it's like, yeah, we let's take advantage of these opportunities to celebrate our lives, celebrate the small winds, but also like your birthday, like that's deserving of a little bit more time, a little bit more plan and execution and running it out.
Speaker 2: This is a great high thought. This is the weed spoke to me. Thank you looking for early. Yeah, it's gonna be better. You're gonna like it more. You're not gonna to go in a dark hole. Okay, I love that. Well.
Speaker 5: As Lizzie Jeff was discussing and possible like the motherhood and what's next?
Speaker 2: Like are you dating? What is your what are you doing? What are you doing over there?
Speaker 3: What you're doing theious issue you're dating?
Speaker 5: Are you gonna at? What is your ideal relationship with? Like what does your ideal lover look? Like, I'm just curious. What is it that you know that you got over there? Are you manifesting?
Speaker 3: I wanted to love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That's really sweet.
Speaker 7: That's a good question, especially now like I feel like getting back to.
Speaker 2: L A and being on my journey.
Speaker 7: I've been I've been processing everything you know, and like, okay, so what's next? And yeah, love, like I'm open to it. I'm I'm not currently in a serious situation. I may have been in the past, but right now I'm just I've been on a journey.
Speaker 6: I've just been like exploring.
Speaker 7: Me more, just seeing what I like, you feel me, seeing what kind of things I love, how I.
Speaker 2: Want to be treated.
Speaker 6: So I can get very clear in.
Speaker 2: That you have a physical type.
Speaker 7: But it's okay, a physical type. You know what I like my strong I like my strong brothers.
Speaker 2: What white man not the drink.
Speaker 3: European, not of America white.
Speaker 2: You're recking, Lizzie Blush. I want to know you know what my.
Speaker 6: Type is, the strong brother.
Speaker 2: Black? Revolutionary.
Speaker 3: Wait, speaking of revolutionary, have y'all seen Battle after Battle?
Speaker 2: Bad? One battle after another? No, finally watched the other night.
Speaker 3: Sorry, evolutionists, that's why.
Speaker 2: We watched Battle after Battle. Yeah, with Tianna Taylor. She's not mad for an Oscar to any Leonardo DiCaprio. Yeah, amazing channels it on I think I watched it on.
Speaker 3: That Amazon. I bought it on Amazon. But anyway, sorry, I didn't mean to know. I was just thinking. I was just thinking about revolutionary and because she was a black woman dating Leonardo DiCaprio, who was this like abolitionist and just like down for the cause. Like he was a white man down for the cause. So are we dating white men down for the cause?
Speaker 2: Is that is he considered a brother?
Speaker 6: You are such a good question.
Speaker 2: As weltrator, we always need one Leonardo.
Speaker 3: I mean not because Leonardo is very disappointing at this point in the world. I thought he was for the environment and the people, but actually he's for Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 2: Really, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Leonardo is like hanging out with Jeff Bezos all the time on his boats and ship, and he was like he was like an environmentalist. He was like his whole young life isn't just all fake.
Speaker 5: He's infiltrating consciousness.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping no, he's drunk and hanging out with models.
Speaker 3: That's deep, that's deep his faces. Leonard, I love him, was environmentalist. He was even in that movie recently that was about the government being stupid.
Speaker 2: This movie right now is about that the government being stupid. So he's inflictating guys. He's just trying to get into Bezos mind. I like the Yin Yang. There was some weird ship going on. I mean not weird ship.
Speaker 3: There was like this like the under like the good old boy Club, like they explore, like the weird white fucking members only club. It was called like the Christmas Clan or some ship like that, you know, Christmas Adventure Club.
Speaker 2: It was the.
Speaker 3: Christmas Adventure Club, that's what they called it. And they each had had like Christmas names like Patrick Kringle.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. And at the end in the movie it's white anyway, it's dark.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to know the secret they have. I'm like, wow, you know, I knew they had those, but seeing it play out with these old white men on screen that they were doing really good acting, I was like, this is too close to real. No, it is, it's happening. They actually might be in it. They're playing themselves. I don't know anyway, Oh my goodness, it's so deep revolutionary.
Speaker 7: Revolution handsome strong, you know, in his masculine energy, loves taking care of shit, loves making things happen, love seeing me win. Oh, his favorite pastime is putting me in position to thrive. Get to a bag strong, beautiful healing medicinal hands who doesn't mind getting being up at three a m brewing some Herbaldmiana maka t with a little bit of blue lotus you feel me and a dash of manooka, honey, somebody that just understands my work and who I am and can hold space for me, just like I'm able to hold space for whatever I hold space for. But somebody that's just going to match that energy. And you know, just you know, all of that ship, all that fly ship, that's what I'm calling in. I mean, you know, I just like it a certain way. My venus is in virgo. So I think that's like a So does.
Speaker 2: That mean like you are you know what well you general? I sounded like that sounded.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's exactly exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I'm open, I'm believing I'm putting all that energy towards you.
Speaker 7: Thank you the way I feel good about it, I'm like, I'm doing me and I'm loving.
Speaker 2: It, and there's no way I'm not going to attract it.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, that's how I feel exactly, And thank y'all for asking.
Speaker 3: Of course, sometimes you have to say it out loud on them airways to your homegirls. Since you remind the universe, heytant, this is what I was asked.
Speaker 2: Remember me, Hey, hey, remember that moment it's here. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: When you meet that king, you don't be acting stupid, because, let me tell you, even a queen be tripping when she meets her king, trying to run away, and like we do let our traumas ruin relationships after all the work we've done and all these things, and you know, like there's sometimes like even That's why I said, like even the divine feminine needs to go sit in a masculine space and observe themselves and see how they show up there and see the things that they can learn, because we need to learn. Also, we don't just automatically know what niggasn't want.
Speaker 2: So where's a masculine space we can go?
Speaker 6: Like what comes to mind when you say that?
Speaker 2: You know what? Okay, let me tell you guys, Okay something.
Speaker 5: So yesterday I was were looking at reels and you know, they're always feeding a shit that doesn't belong to you. And there's this black eye and he's like on camera and he's like, yo, I want to show you what happens when I cut my nails in front of my TI girlfriend. And like the caption is like I have a TI girlfriend or something.
Speaker 2: It's a black guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, So like generally, you know, like I just like I really dislike self hating black man who like just have to like be just you know. So he starts cutting his nails and.
Speaker 2: She's like, babe, what are you doing.
Speaker 3: And he's like nothing, and she's like, babe, stop. So then she comes up, this little TI girl and she looks brown. She almost like I don't know if she's blackfishing, if she's a brown tie and she's looking like or maybe she gets black in her I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but she's tie. And she's like, stop, that is my job. I stop. That is my job. I cut your nails or whatever.
Speaker 5: And then he's like shows her the camera and she's like, oh, will.
Speaker 2: You do that? And he's like, I'm gonna start video.
Speaker 5: So then he comes to the camera like guys come to Thailand like they take care of you.
Speaker 3: So then I'm like he's in Thailand, Like he's not. He's not in America with the TI girl. He's actually broadcast and.
Speaker 5: You want to Soway started looking through his content and saw like girls, it's Carter Nows and that's traveling. And then it's like I found that you probably this like I saw the tie halle Berry and she has like a short haircut.
Speaker 2: She's like sick. So you know, he got like the blackest TI whatever. So I was reading they Berry, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: He's like his whole page. She's got a viral over there. It looks like he's trying to get on. He's like kind of corny in America. So he went over there. She is followers. She's like, I'm gonna like so you know.
Speaker 5: But after like getting past the fact that that was super annoying, and I was reading the comments and they're like, you don't have you could just play your partner without having a fetish size and the hiring right, and he was like I can see him in the going back and forth, like a lot of nice guys wouldn't say that, Like she's like, I'm black and I do this. But then, like when I got past my annoyance of the whole thing, I was like, I don't be cutting nobody's fucking nails.
Speaker 2: I don't know does Orlando cut you?
Speaker 3: And then I went to this whole internal battle about like my femininity and like, no, baby is another bits gonna go suit my man? Because not for I haven't been trained to be like as subservient as because I know that there's other cultures that if Orlando leaves you for a bitch clipping toenails, then he was never your man.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you right now. I literally had like I was just like, no, am I trigger?
Speaker 3: But I think it's I think observing your relationship with uh submission, what you view a submission or what you view as like servitude to your partner has been something that has come up for you, right because it's not something that necessarily you witnessed.
Speaker 2: So it's it's good.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be triggered by ship that is not something that you should be triggered by as your friend.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna allow that. I was like, I gotta try to be softer. I gotta be like that was good.
Speaker 6: You're such a good friend.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. I love it.
Speaker 3: I mean what I clipped MS have, I I think I have I have cliped Chem's tone. I was only because they were growing over his toes with toe so it was more of.
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck? Then, like I love my man's toenails.
Speaker 3: It was like, you know, you come in sometimes Nigga's been on the market for too long and the woman has to come in and just you know, get them together up a little bit, just details, but the levels. But there's like this, there's this role right, Like there's this just like in motherhood, when we came into motherhood, there's this is that like this this under this like quiet understanding, like suddenly you have to turn into this type of person because now the baby, right, and then like now I'm a wife, and then like I'm triggered because it's bitches cutting tone, He's like kind of tent.
Speaker 2: What could you do? What could you do? That's your version of cutting tone?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: What is like exactly like I, you know, I'm loving like you know, but maybe I can try harder, but like it, what's something that you could do consistently? Do you think that you would like you would actually like to do because you need to like to okay, perfect mango, you know. But I was just like contemplating my servitude and my my femininity. And then like now I'm married, I'm like, and I do have a really good man. He does should be really good and he does like baby me sometimes that I need that, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: Do I do that? Like do I have to how do I do that?
Speaker 7: Did he come to you and say like, oh, you're not being subservient enough they look on the internet. Okay, so it doesn't have nothing to do with him or what he thought. It was just how it was impacting you from seeing it.
Speaker 5: And then I was like so interesting, Like I think as black women too, I am so used to seeing like anti black rhetoric on the internet from black men, and I would like to say that I'm bothered by it, but like, obviously I'm bothered by it, and it does like it's always really really like deeply hurt my heart to see so many and obviously there's black men that love black women, but like so many black men who are so willing to toss us in the trash like they can't do this or like or just like I just even reading the comments or just I guess growing up in a predominantly white space too, just seeing black men experience such deep self hate and not even recognize that that's what it is. It like it does it annoys the shit out of me, like like upping every.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just I see it the hashtag mixed.
Speaker 3: Kids and like this fucking weird thing that it's like, why are like my black husband does is my white wife and like it just loved the bitch silently.
Speaker 2: Like you don't have to why you should get a white husband. There's a lot of those she knows husband. We're saying this out our mouth. It's one thing to think.
Speaker 3: It's the whole other thing to write it in a caption because because there's a that's the product of black women that haven't felt appreciated and.
Speaker 2: Listen that that's what it is. I get it. There's a deficit, literally, girls, you see the.
Speaker 5: Poison that well, my white husband loves my force hair. That's a real realize she doesn't or she just like I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Forcing hair is because I'm a blonde.
Speaker 6: Oh that's that's too deep.
Speaker 2: But I've seen it.
Speaker 5: You know, and it's I think it's just self hate in general, you know, poses like love who you want, know, like mantin Luther.
Speaker 2: King said, like, you know, I get it, you know, but I'm just like, there's a level of.
Speaker 6: Self accountability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't need to say this to say to love your person.
Speaker 7: I see what you mean, But it sounds like you're calling You're just calling people back to like loving themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, pretty much, and also just questioning my my, my softness and my femininity.
Speaker 7: And girl, you are so soft and beautiful and feminine and sexy in confident and you be dancing and swirling and you've been jumping on young man and you kissing, and you be going to Vegas and doing like surprise weddings and wearing sexy ass cancers can be hardcore in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Two people were like, you're assertive, and I was like.
Speaker 7: I would call that just being a woman, being a multi dimensional woman, because there's times where you can be in your soft feminine sex sees.
Speaker 2: You're why are we not allowed to do percentages? Yes, I have to be it though you're not one of the times. I'm a bit. I'm a bitma love. It was all just about it between okay, any other way.
Speaker 3: See, I wouldn't so take me as I am. Yeah, we're allowed to do y'all are hilarious.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was thinking that too.
Speaker 6: Multi dimensional.
Speaker 5: What would be the percentage of the masculine versus the.
Speaker 2: Fifty fifty group?
Speaker 5: And I think everybody's twenty five percent strong, twenty five to masculine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in different ways that's not bad though. I think everybody has a strong twenty five to it's not.
Speaker 3: I think we're all just very driven to either do something or share something.
Speaker 2: Sharing it's true or acting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's doing, not acting, but like acting upon it. But yeah, no, I would agree.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I was just telling you. I was like, I am an alpha female. Okay, in the feminine space.
Speaker 2: I am alpha.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily in the world as a holistic person, but like in alpha space spaces, I I mean, in spaces amongst women, I can feel very much like an O. Yes, and it's just like natural, it just comes to me. It's not about whether it's better or not. It's just like I want to make sure what are we doing. It's more about like, okay, because everyone has their position period, you know what I mean and like, and there needs to be more than one leader.
Speaker 2: I don't want it to all be on me, right of course for that absolutely, So.
Speaker 6: Your solution base, I am, You're a leader.
Speaker 5: Solution based like, Okay, how are we going to solve this problem?
Speaker 3: I'm yes, there's a solution, but there's I can I feel like I have this I can just delegate.
Speaker 2: Right, That's good. To know you knows a delegator. Hit me up. I'm the projector accordingly to the human Design.
Speaker 7: The person who does my human design readings, who I think is like literal like purpose on Earth was to come here and specifically read human design.
Speaker 2: For black women's.
Speaker 6: He goes by the name of Infinite Vibes.
Speaker 2: But he's like yo.
Speaker 6: I'm like yo, this is your purpose.
Speaker 7: But anyways, he always tells me like based on my sign, he breaks it down and he's like, you need a projector, Like the projector is going to come in and they're going to take your ideas and they're going to be able to execute.
Speaker 2: And like da da da da. And I'm like okay, yeah, projector.
Speaker 7: So I always have I'm always intrigued by projectors because it's like, like you said, everybody has a position and there's a very it's important that we understand our role so that we can all played a position properly, especially in revolutionary times like this.
Speaker 3: Everybody has a role. Everyone everyone has a role. Everyone has leadership. Like when I say leader, I don't mean like I'm the leader, like I know.
Speaker 2: How to lead.
Speaker 3: In the leadership, everyone has different ways that they can lead and Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, do you hear? I don't know. Sorry, you know what I tell you. How we got here.
Speaker 7: It started with a bundle of organic grapes and another bundle.
Speaker 2: Of bone marymer for six.
Speaker 5: Okay, my gosh, so Erica, I think it's time.
Speaker 2: First day two of one you spell out of the day fell out? Reversed? Oh wait, no, this one fell out? Okay, whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Future planning. Okay, upright, two one's I thought this was reversed the.
Speaker 2: Other one this one dropped first, doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Future planning, progress, decisions, discovery, we were just talking about this. The two ones takes the spark of inspiration from the Ace of Wands and turns into a clear action plan. You went through the discovery phase and know what you want to manifest. Now you need to figure out how you're exploring your options and carefully plotting out the path ahead, accounting accounting for all possibilities and potential challenges. You're open to growth and exploring new territories, so long as you maintain a level of certainty that your efforts.
Speaker 2: Will work out in the end.
Speaker 5: When the Two of WANs appears in a child reading you're not ready to make your move. It is more important that you establish a clear plan before preceding.
Speaker 2: The two of.
Speaker 5: Wands is also about discovery, particularly as you step outside your comfort zone and explore new worlds and experiences. May take courage to set out, but this card gives you the confidence of self knowledge. You know what your goal is and you're sure if it's an eventful fulfillment. Let your intuition and passion guide you as you confirm your next steps.
Speaker 7: M that's powerful that there's.
Speaker 2: Been alignment after alignment after alignment.
Speaker 3: I just see, I know, I see how the spark of alignment really fucking works because I just see like when it's when you've been in alignment with an energy or someone for a really long time and then there's like a break in the alignment. I can I can literally see how shit sways and changes, and then when you respark that alignment, how things like it literally it just keeps moving.
Speaker 2: Forward and forward or or recedes. So we have more power than we think we do. We do.
Speaker 3: And they would say, like where you know energy goes or energy flows those where energy goes, And of course, I mean, like that's such a basic saying, but this, that's the truth?
Speaker 2: Period? Is it really so?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: You be listening to Abraham Higgs and Louisa I listened to on my walks.
Speaker 6: That's cute. I rock with her to Oh that's so funny.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, anyways, I fuck with them white girls.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I got to tap into the whites. There's some sh yeah, for sure. Intelligent.
Speaker 5: The nine of wands reverse suggests that you're struggling to keep working towards your goal. The challenges on your path are relentless, pummeling you, and with setback after setback, you don't know if you can cope with it anymore. Maybe ready to give up. Just know that you are so close to completing this challenge. Draw upon your internal resources, your resilience, inner courage, positive self talk, and mindset to keep you going. You have it in turn this challenging situation into a fantastic success, and to help others facing similar hurdles.
Speaker 2: Keep fighting. You got this, mm, so keep going. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It could also come up when you feel overcome by your responsibilities or lack of support of those around you. It seems if life is work and no play, all work and no play.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 5: If you know this is a temporary setback. Then you may just need to push through for now so you can get to the finish line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you saying that.
Speaker 7: I was really going hard, like for many years, non stop touring, doing shows, traveling. I mean, I was making everything I saw in my mind. It was coming to fruition. And that's when I was like, I took aim in and I was like, Okay, Like, dang, girl, You've accomplished so many historical things. Yay, go girl, go, But like, is that where we're gonna do another ten years? Like what does the next ten years look like? How can we refine it? You know, like refinement is a theme word of mine. This year just doesn't always have to be so much about expansion and just be about Yeah, it could just be about like, you know, making it even more delectable and just like impactful and intentional.
Speaker 2: And so I love that.
Speaker 7: And I've been more mindful of like the team and certain people, you know, putting in a position you mentioned delegating, Like that's very important, like just to be able to delegate and release, like lighten the burden and be more organized and strategic. So even with you know, some of my events and stuff like that, just giving myself like nine months a year to really prepare, you know, and plan, and some things will happen spontaneously. And I'm always open to the blessings, the unexpected blessings. But I appreciate that card because I've been giving myself more space to just relax, to chill, to make some tea, to just listen to some music, to like shake my ass, to do some her work, to you know, just smoke a little something, listen, you know, and it's been working out for me. So I'm just calling in more of that, and I'm gonna still have get my work done. But you know, Tricia Hersey, I'm sure you guys know about the girl, the lady who does in that ministry. Like she's always talking about how black women taking a nap is such a revolutionary act, and I really agree with that. So every time I lay down, I'm like, yeah, like fucking I'm gonna take this twenty minute nap or I'm gonna just turn my phone off for a day. So anyway, yeah, if you feel me, you.
Speaker 2: Feel me, I feel you to.
Speaker 7: Y'all are moms on top of that, But what were you gonna say, just releasing the need to do all the time right to produce, just just like valuing also when you're resting and just observing that time too, and like without or guilt.
Speaker 3: I want to trust the output and not put so much like emphasis on the intensity.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, is the output? Enough is what I'm creating and putting out in the world. Enough is using my platform to share for good and for love and for education. Enough, Like or do I have to do a thousand things in order to to create value in my life? And what I'm finding is that no, it is enough. Like actually, the frequency of love is very powerful in all ways, especially in your finances, especially when you're genuine. You see people winning because they're leading with that. Like whenever I see people coming up that are like damn, how does she come up like that? Like that's so crazy. It's like, no, it's not. Actually, like you see the shifts and what happened. So yeah, I think, like you said, rest is revolutionary for black women, and I'm.
Speaker 2: All about it. Let's go back.
Speaker 7: We can do both, okay, but I need to come over and just make something really nice.
Speaker 2: What do y'all like to eat?
Speaker 7: Like, what's your if you're like, dang, this is my just a meal that I could just have on any given day.
Speaker 3: Just I mean, I like myself happy, okay, but I love it.
Speaker 2: I do like Italian food, although it doesn't love me.
Speaker 6: Okay, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: Okay, like chicken, okay, I do okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I might have to hit a bomb ass steak. The other day. I was like, wow, okay steak.
Speaker 7: Okay, But y'all are open to a fully prepared plant based.
Speaker 6: That ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: I was a vegan win.
Speaker 7: Okay, but that's good to just get a feel for, like what you like your.
Speaker 3: Palate, I can, I am very much. I love a grain, I love some beans, I.
Speaker 2: Love a vegetables. I love it. I don't really love fake meat. I'm not with the satans and the tofu.
Speaker 6: But you go with like chickpeas.
Speaker 3: We can patty them up, we can't combine them forces a little. Well, as long as my niggas not around, because he's definitely allergic to thats okay.
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna bring nuts into the pictures.
Speaker 3: I mean, if he's not there, then like we don't have to buy almost was there one time when I when when he almost died. Oh no, yeah, the nuts is I didn't realize. I don't I don't have a net allergy. I guess I don't know that many people with net allergies.
Speaker 2: So when you're.
Speaker 3: Around like it's a constant thing, I'm like, oh yeah, fuck.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 6: Okay, you got to think about it.
Speaker 2: Oh I got.
Speaker 3: I was like I got speaking ice cream babe, Like fuck, yeah, that's a big one.
Speaker 7: That's a big one in the vegan world because everything all the flower but there's there's you know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot, there's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, thank you.
Speaker 7: This has been oh you know what you know Christopher Jones Jones effects, Okay, yeah, we went to erawon last night. We went to erawon last night because the one in Beverly Hills is open till eleven pm.
Speaker 2: Anyways, night too, you were.
Speaker 3: I was in two as yesterday and I just wanted to say the one in Citio City doesn't have the Erica Abo.
Speaker 2: What they don't have Did they have the one? I don't know, but they.
Speaker 3: West.
Speaker 6: Oh it's a vibe.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it's a vibe. I didn't even offer that one. Of course, that's City.
Speaker 7: And that's the name of her new album, so I thought that was the genius play the West Side Whimsy. Yeah, and you know what, I was very excited when I saw Erica do it, like that's mother and I was like why, And then when Janey did it, it was like yeah, and Janey like she really she from l A. Like, so I just see like and Arolinea is a place that I do put up to more than I probably should. But but I hear people walking by hearing like talking about the Jane Smoothie and trying it, like I'm like in it, and I be hearing people talk about it and like the general consensus has been really popular. So I love that for her. But I brought up Aline because I was there with Jones and he gave me a gift for you. He signed it. He just dropped his new book and so it's like a book about networking and stuff like that. And I met him Jones, yeah, the Jones Effect.
Speaker 2: And I met him randomly. You probably.
Speaker 7: You met him once at Yes, that's a place you would meet him.
Speaker 6: But he was.
Speaker 7: So happy when I told him I was coming here, and he was like, we go way back, like and he signed the book, so I thought that was cute.
Speaker 2: I brought one for you, but he's he's like, Lizzie has a book for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, you already know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought I was surprising small world.
Speaker 5: AnyWho, Well, thank you for coming through the Good Mom's Cave.
Speaker 2: We always love having you. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You got to do our we have to do our vegan dinner night, and we just got to hang and do dinner cush collaboration.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 7: I would love to, yes, and we can revisit some of the stuff we spoke about. But you know, as always, I just love y'all and appreciate y'all. And every time I look up, you're always becoming more iconic, you know, and I love seeing all the different women and men that are inspired by you and just your consistency, your growth, how free you are.
Speaker 6: It's just beautiful.
Speaker 7: It is like powerful and revolutionary, you know, especially now, like just having a platform two beautiful black women that love each other, that are family essentially, and you say what you want and you bring on the guests that you want to bring on.
Speaker 6: It's just I'm just so blessed.
Speaker 7: To be here at this time to witness it because y'all are iconic as fuck and I love you, and every time I mentioned you, people are just like.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 7: I love them, I know about them. So it's like, damn, you're doing a damn good job. So like, keep up the good work. And you know it's only right that I just drizzle you in some roads and congratulations on your wedding than the pictures iconic. Your man iconic, he's I told him earlier.
Speaker 2: He's an example because he is.
Speaker 7: And shout out to you and your relationship and all your new content as fire as fuck. I love the intention everything you've been doing with that, and I love seeing you and your boot online as well. It's very strong, as giving black love is giving creativity is. It's just giving it all and I love it and I'm so happy y'all hit me up and brought me back.
Speaker 2: This is a vibe. Think think any push, well, thank you. Where can the people find you? Right? They can find me? Where do they find you? In Los Angeles? Right now?
Speaker 7: But I'm at Lizzie Jeff l I z z y j E f F on all the platforms and the albums in and Cush Volume one is now streaming on most platforms. Most platforms A whole nother conversation for another day, but it's on most platforms, including band camp, where you can support the artistry directly, or you can just hit me up email or d M and get a signed c D. I know it's so old school, but there are people out there that just genuinely love supporting the music, and so I do have the CDs available as well. New merch coming soon as well. The feminine snapback caps are available as well in the Red but Zen and Cush for twenty weekend in LA. That's really what we're building up to, and so I just appreciate y'all being here. We're gonna figure it out. I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Lessons lessons and you know where to find us, but if you don't, you can find us on YouTube at Good Mom's Bad Choices, follow us on Instagram at Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices, and leave a review on YouTube or Apple.
Speaker 2: Just leave us reviews.
Speaker 5: Please subscribe. You have to subscribe and you have to leave a review. It means a lot to us. We have been doing this eight years. You listen for free, do us a favor and pay us and listen.
Speaker 3: If you want these energies in person, you got to come to one of our retreats.
Speaker 2: You've heard us talk about our retreats. We do them. Motherfucking summer. This is the summer you finally come.
Speaker 3: Stop fucking around, get the payment plans together, tell your bood to put the money on the books.
Speaker 2: Whatever needs to happen. We're going to Costa Rica in July.
Speaker 3: We have a Mommy and Me retreat in July, our first ever and Jamaica sold out. Sorry for twenty it took too long, but you should come. So just just do me a favor and click the links in the bio. Subscribe to all the things so that you can stay up to date with what we're doing. Because it's it's curated, and it's intentional and it's for you anyway.
Speaker 2: I love you same. Yeah, I'm been so good. Can't you tell?
Speaker 4: I went through a drought. That's until I find a well. Madem have been known. Art that used to be broken tail now got the blues dance and might Beyonce Jisell, throat shot Pop and it's coy wearing our voices. Patriarch and caut it in the box.
Speaker 2: To what's foils? Women put the pi and powers, So what's pointless?
Speaker 4: They want me to be good? So I made bad noise. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. Ititter's in on for cannabus in her bath, bon walked in boscels cap and I blew his cat boss hot dog. Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie and the waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 2: Mother, rent the louver when to it.
Speaker 4: It's like a water sign where you're rent the winter essential, but when the summertime, I do what doll ain't know one that needs to run it by