Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. Today, me and Dolores have Summer House Season nine, Episode eight recap. How are you doing? Where are you? I see no wine cellar, I see a candelayer.
Speaker 1: This is a beautiful hotel. It's the Shelbourne in Dublin, Ireland. So Paul's mom passed away a year ago today and sunday's the mass So, yeah, that's what we're doing here.
Speaker 2: I know. I saw your tribute to her on Instagram, both you and Paul, and I was just so sweet. I didn't for some reason. I don't know if I don't remember, but I didn't know that she passed away.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of people didn't, Yeah, because it was when well, we weren't filming at the time. So yeah, she fell and hit her head and then that's what ched Vertigo. She was not sick. Paul feels very different. It feels like a not a home because mom's not here anymore. So we're going to make our rounds to see his family. And my dad's here, so we're going to show him around. He's never been to Europe before. Oh my god, bending it. Yeah so I did. It's cold and cloudy, but I did watch Summer House. I had to download it on Hulu.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I have some things to say.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into it so you can go have some fun. You're probably super tired, though, I got will you look good right now?
Speaker 1: You always look good?
Speaker 2: So it starts off with the tension continues to build between Page and Craig. She feels like Craig is being aggressive in a very Southern way because his words are nice, but they make her feel icky. Paige is nervous for the podcast tour, and she can't really talk to Craig about her career unless it concerns him or the relationship. I don't. I mean, I feel like Page is trying to paint this picture about Craig that we're not really seeing. But she knows she's on TV long enough that she can manipulate the viewers by saying he's been very aggressive in a Southern way. I don't see.
Speaker 1: There's such a listen. I never gauge what I think is aggressive camera to what somebody else should think is aggressive, because I have a very high level of that. And it's not a good thing. It's not a good thing. It's it's from bad experience in life and growing up the way I did and where I did. So I want to believe her. I want to say he is being that because I'm a girl's girl and that's how Paige feels. And no matter.
Speaker 2: What, to be sensitive to the feelings today are.
Speaker 1: We I'm today, I'm being sensitive to the feelings. But I say, this is.
Speaker 2: It the.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just tired, but maybe no, because every time, no, I've turned a little with it. You know how, sometimes you can change the way you feel with information. And the more people that I speak to about Summer House, the more people about Page and Chrig's relationship, They're like, but he was not nice to her.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never seen that long time, that.
Speaker 1: Terrible to her in the beginning of the relationship, and the hens have come home to roost. Maybe I didn't see that. All I see now is a very eminent demise of his heart. Not that I feel bad for him. I mean, listen, this didn't come out nowhere, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just because we don't I haven't seen that side. He's always been like, I mean, the interweb is really on his side with this. They're like because all day he's been showing us I want to get married, I want to have kids, I want to have chickens, I want to have bees and all these things. And I feel like Pages looking for something to be mad about so she can explain the breakup later, like she clearly knew without feeling guilty. That's how I'm seeing it. Of course, I love Page, I've met her. She's so sweet, she's so classy and all my left. But I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Want them. Who am I to say, like, go put them on? But I'm going to. But I look like a door.
Speaker 2: That they would never look on me.
Speaker 1: No, they would. I just passed the mirror with my glasses on, and now I have a problem. I'm like, just totally threw off my whole mood, calling my plastic surgeon as soon as I get home. Girls over fifty, don't put your glasses on and walk past them.
Speaker 2: You're amatic.
Speaker 1: But I think that Paige is going to age Craig with the way she's going on, because it is she is going for the juggular.
Speaker 2: She is now Carl's getting no love about this soft bar he's opening. So Carl's getting a final headcount for his friends and family for the opening of his new bar, which is a non alcoholic bar. Muck tells, I guess you would call it.
Speaker 1: He's even invited.
Speaker 2: He is so excited. Now, what are your thoughts on this? I know he's put in over one hundred thousand dollars into this and he wanted to be a success. He's inviting lindsay the theme is a garden party. But what I'm asking you do you think the idea of a soft bar is a viable business because his castmates are not thinking that at all.
Speaker 1: Well, the drink heavily, Yeah, every weekend and during the days too, So if you ask me, I love a soft bar because I don't drink, So I love it for being a good idea. Here's the thing, camera a pile of shit can make it at the right time, at the right spot, with the right person, you know, with right marketing. Yeah, with the if it just who knew like certain things. Somebody on TikTok showing floor cleaner that it smells good, no different than fabuloso, not even as good goes viral. So I hope this.
Speaker 2: For all in the marketing, it's all it's all.
Speaker 1: In the stars camera, it's all in the fucking stars. You can market. You could bust dr ass marketing. I think he's putting a lot of money into it. That's always very scary to me to put your own money into a business instead of having investors. But hey, all the power to you. He seems happy.
Speaker 2: He does seem happy, and I really do hope that it does work out, because he is putting a lot of money into it, and he is very excited about it, you know. And here's the thing. He could always change his business plan.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We I mean, people in the in the industry know that most of these bars make your restaurants make their money off of alcohol.
Speaker 1: Cells I know. I just wish him the best.
Speaker 2: I do too. So back in the city, Alexi's getting lunch with Jesse. She was in Canada last weekend because her grandmother had a double missectomy. She didn't really want anybody.
Speaker 1: To know, so most grandma doing now.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know, but she's by far the sweetest girl on TV, on any reality show I see, very sweet.
Speaker 1: I'll talk later about how she handled things I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: I am too, But.
Speaker 1: You know, she comes from a strong family ties. They keep an eye on her. They've always watched over her in the business that she does. You know, this is a girl who comes listen when you're buying a door, go horror. You look at the breed they come from. This girl comes from a place of where she was love and she was reared well, and you can just tell. So why did they allow her to go to Summerhouse and be with Jesse after.
Speaker 2: They and she's even like you didn't have to think about Like she's dated some so.
Speaker 1: She's got a roster, she does spangled roster.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't seem like it's changed her in any way. Like she's just very soft spoken and sweet and all that.
Speaker 1: To be with a guy who doesn't listen, it's not like she's looking for big bucks. She's hanging out with Jesse, who doesn't like she was with Brooklyn Beckham, she was with other really like established people, and here's you know, I don't know what Jesse does, and here's Jesse.
Speaker 2: Jesse is. Jesse is her person now. So because they are going steady, okay, Jesse and Lexie are going steady Okay. I mean, if Jesse's really if Jesse's really her person, she'd better be into foot fetishes.
Speaker 1: Because no, Bed, I don't believe that's the only thing that happened. You can I tell me? And he's like, yeah, I wasn't interested in the threesome. I just walked in on it and sat down on the bed and stuck my foot out and got would and whatever. He said.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Emerald. He's definitely the guy i'd be dating if I was out.
Speaker 1: I said that, I know, I say, And then I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I have to agree with you. I'm like, he's kind of the bad boy. He's got a little sex appeal, he's a little he's a little more mature, drives, rides a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: I know. I mean, is that a motorcycle in your world? No, that's a scooters a best by he pulled up with at the baseball at this kickball game.
Speaker 2: It's like acycle myself.
Speaker 1: That's not a by any means a motorcycle in your man world.
Speaker 2: No, but uh, he is cute. Well maybe he'll be a bad You're.
Speaker 1: Going to catch and then you have to like, when you meet the right person, then you have to try to be normal in that and take away yourself out of this life. It's like a it's like a fucking abyss. I know people that got involved like in that type of life.
Speaker 2: I was going to say the same thing that they get with these playboys and they're doing all these things. They're doing threesome with their friends and stuff, and then when they settled down, didn't somebody didn't that happen to somebody on one of the Housewive shows. I can't remember who it was. And then they as soon as they got together and had kids and all of a sudden and it's like the husband still wants to do these shenanigans with that's what.
Speaker 1: Oh it doesn't. Who was it?
Speaker 2: Somebody did that? I forgot who it was. Ashley Ashley, That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Ashley's weird.
Speaker 2: Those kind of guys don't really I know, they don't really change their there.
Speaker 1: Did you see the port not that we're talking about Ashley? Did they post that thing of her singing so badly? I was surprised. I thought she was a little more.
Speaker 2: She's got a great voice, she does. I think that, you know, they they try to get it.
Speaker 1: It didn't sound good. Maybe it was. I mean camera, I don't think you saw what I saw.
Speaker 2: But doesn't she do? They auto tune it Life show? Wait, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's like me thinking I look good without my filters.
Speaker 2: On Oh if she stop it?
Speaker 1: Wait is this my photos? Huh? No, this is like on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm like today, Oh, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Where did you hear her sing? Well?
Speaker 2: I have heard her say, and I think it was auto tune. I think it was like one of her tracks. I thought it was good. But that last thing, yeah, but then last season they did something what was she They were all in casual clothes and they were sitting around.
Speaker 1: And she did Heart of Flak on live TV and she's getting hammered over it. But oh, I didn't see the confidence. It's gotten viral. You don't want to go viral for something like that, but the confidence, you don't.
Speaker 2: Be tardy for the body there.
Speaker 1: It's not worse, no, but it's up there.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, you know what it's worse is when Lexi asks about the weekend at the house and Jesse gets a little awkward in confessionals, he.
Speaker 1: Did no good, no ship Dolores.
Speaker 2: We know that that boy is just he did.
Speaker 1: Know he's a player. I'm telling you he's going to pay, and he's going to pay for that.
Speaker 2: She's but in his confession, you don't want to get planning. He's planning on telling her about the toe suck or he's wait, wait, he's not planning. I'm telling her about the toast sucking.
Speaker 1: Because that was a big deal. Not in his line, it was you don't need to when you're serious with a girl, Jesse. I think that you need to know. You don't need to walk in a room where two other girls are having sex with your friend. You just avoid it. I don't want to get a dessert table when I'm trying to lose weight.
Speaker 2: R very very good point. Well, I think.
Speaker 1: It's called it analogy on my show. They don't really get that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't stop laughing about that one. Okay, okay, let me get it together. He went in there because he wanted some of that.
Speaker 1: He didn't go in there, just got his toe one hundred percent, and you know, animal's ratten him out all over the place.
Speaker 2: But then Jesse formally asked Lexi to be exclusive with him.
Speaker 1: Alexi was because happy there was a contingency. You needed to be exclusive to stick in.
Speaker 2: Get in, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, they're sleeping next to each other or they're doing whatever. You know, that stuff still counts. It's cold. What do you call it?
Speaker 2: Can lingas yea dry hunting. But I mean, do you think that he said this because he did want to have sex with her? But I mean, then Lexi's like really happy with the gesture, but she deferingly tells Jesse not to make her look stupid, and everybody's screaming, well, too.
Speaker 1: Late, don't make a fool out of me, don't make a flake out of me. Okay, So before Jesse did that, he should have come totally clean. He would have had a chance. I feel like, well, but you know what, he didn't give her the choice, Tamra, And that's wrong. He took the choice away from her and whether or not she wanted to be with him. On being full disclosure, I don't like him.
Speaker 2: He did that because he knew what was about to happen. So he's like, hey, you're my person, we're dating. Now, let's go bone because pretty soon you're gonna hear what a fuck head I am. And you're gonna be like, I don't want to be around you, and then I can or have already had sex with you, so now I can like maybe sweet talk you back in disdain with me. I mean, I feel like it was a chess move for sure.
Speaker 1: Why don't Why do fuck boys only tell half the truth? Because their phone boys because they because they think they're going you know, they only tell you what they think you're gonna find out for sure.
Speaker 2: That's why they call them fuck boys.
Speaker 1: What made did he not know the camera? I guess, well, here's the thing camera. He thought he got away with it because this didn't air yet, so nobody knew that the cameras are still up in Emerald's room, and even though he throws his panties over it, it's still you could see them because they don't stay on so so so Jesse thought it was like fair game to go in there and have a party. And then he thought, but he also thought that Emerald, he goes, I thought he was a guy's guy.
Speaker 2: I thought you had my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have your back, Jesse, Nobody had your back in this episode, everybody ducky drop dimes on each other all over the place. Guess walk guys. I wouldn't trust anybody in that. They just tell they just flat out. I mean, we know if happens on camera, we got to talk about it. But nobody has a problem doing a camera.
Speaker 2: No they don't. But okay, so we're off to the south. Our friends and family event is happening in New Jersey. Were you invited to this?
Speaker 1: I wasn't and West you're in trouble. Why did you not invite me? Why didn't you invite any of the Jersey girls? That would have been good. You know, I would have been crossovers do I love the crossovers in the Bravo world when somebody else shows up? I do too.
Speaker 2: I love it. I've always said we show have got it. You need to be the housewife that goes, that rotates through all the different franchises. That's what you need to do. I think it would be great love that show up. Just show up and just be yeah, I'm here. It isn't it easy to like drop some bombs or cause some palms.
Speaker 1: And be like and you don't have to deal now ten million phone calls about a bunch of why'd you say this? Why'd you do that? I mean, my crew my cast. I don't know about your cast, but you get the phone call afterwards saying, oh, why'd you say that? Even when you're not filming, do you get best qua?
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 1: I feel a little bit tell the truth like a lot or not really a lot, but a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a.
Speaker 1: Very temperamental because you know Italians over here, real New Jersey, they're very temperamental.
Speaker 2: I think there's some that are more sensitive than others.
Speaker 1: You know, Like that's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me, Emily, Gina, we play at the same frequency, Okay, whatever, But no, I mean for the most part, everybody is like, we know what we're doing and all that stuff. But yeah, I mean I've gotten my feelings hurts from things are said, and I've hurt feelings obviously.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the nature of the beast, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You want a good show or not. But Carl's mom is there, and apparently Lindsay was very rude to her as well, according to mom, and she mom is like she's not gonna forget very easily either. In page Jesse and West Confessional, they mention how much they want to support Carl despite their hesitation on what the brand really is. I wish they would have supported him a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I have to say, they're brutally honest on this show.
Speaker 2: They are. I think that he's I choose to think that he's going to make it. And if the mocktails, like we said earlier, don't cut it add to alcohol.
Speaker 1: But did you see pages pages statement? She said, I can support She used a little bit of an analogy. Would you call it an analogy?
Speaker 2: She says, say, I forgot it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't an analogy, but whatever you want to call it. She said, if we can support Kyle for being a DJ, we could support Carl for having a bit. Ye. Yeah, that was a dick. It was a backhand, whatever you want to call it. But okay, ask you a question.
Speaker 2: That's why I want to ask you. Has Page always been snarky like this? Because I don't know. When I met her, she was so sweet and cute and nice and just so classy. And then now this season, I feel like she's snarkier than before.
Speaker 1: Do you think or is it just Paige came into herself. She's got this number one class pass. She's successful, but she didn't get there because she was a wallflower. She's always been snarky.
Speaker 2: I got to I need to listen to her podcast. I think that you get to know a real person on a podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, that happens to me. What's been said about me, Leyley?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure it has been ruffling some feathers over there.
Speaker 1: I Drenza's like, I spoke to Dorindy. She's like, you know, listening to the podcast, you really are outspoken. I go, but you know what, there was so much that wasn't shown of me for so long because there was always one focus, a brother and sister fighting that was so overplayed that you really didn't get to know the girls as well as you should have on the show. You know, it hits.
Speaker 2: Different, it does, it really does. So let's see. So Jesse tells the girls that he and Lexi are officially exclusive, and they're all shocked by this. Jesse tries to convincing them that this is what he wants. Is that what you want, Jesse Solomon or do you just want to stick it in?
Speaker 1: And if this wasn't on the heels of the last episode, I watched how he was with Sierra and the toastucking and all this other nonsense.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to see what Lexi says about when she obviously I don't know if she's been vocal on social media, but that whole thing where he was laying on top of Sierra and all that, like she hard to watch, they're too hard. Well, you know she's going to serve him.
Speaker 1: Tell you this. I don't know what's going on over there. Their tight mouthed too. They don't leak, Yeah that I know. So it's been really hard not to call Sierra.
Speaker 2: I bet because you're close with her.
Speaker 1: I love her well.
Speaker 2: So Jesse tries to convince him that this is what he wants, and he doesn't think any guy should actually be excited to hook up with one girl forever. I mean, nothing says real Jesse did, but nothing says romance like a reluctant monogamy, like gee, yes no, but I mean, I'm gonna be with her forever. But now she's gonna let me put it in and I mean he is, just.
Speaker 1: Listen, this isn't gonna last. And you know this is you know what I you know what I'm so not mad at right now, the fact that this is a life lesson for her she's very young. Do we know how old she is.
Speaker 2: She's in her early twenties.
Speaker 1: I believe I need to know, so like she's learning a really good life. She's learning a life lesson here she's been. I feel like, you know, kind of sheltered twenty seven. She's twenty seven, you know, I kind of feel like she needs this to happen to her. She needs definitely for this to happen her. I'm sorry, but this is just canna grow and this is how you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna end up with a really good guy. I can tell she is.
Speaker 1: Just because she has morals and that's gratulation.
Speaker 2: Parents, you did a really good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what else too, She's gonna know the next time somebody acts like this towards her, that this is you know, you learn. But listen, you could still get fooled in your fifties, in your sixties and your seventies. Sure, life is always evolving, and you you've never had it all done to you. As much as my mother says to me, Dolores, tell me something that hasn't been done or said to you, And I'm like, Ma, there's always another animal you could run into. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Gabby's guessing, just like us, that Jesse only asks Lexi to be exclusive so he can have sex with her. It takes Jesse a while to admit, but he finally tells Paige and Gabby that he had sex with Lexi. After they had that conversation. Gabby cracked the code.
Speaker 1: I can imagine what that was like.
Speaker 2: I mean, she cracked the Jesse's idea of commitment starts after the clothes come off. And I do believe that. I am not happy with Jesse at all. I don't know it's given. I want the perks of a relationship without the accountability. I still want to have my toes sucked and you know, lay on other girls. But we're exclusive.
Speaker 1: But again, like I said, I'm not mad at it because she's learning. I mean, I am mad, but she's learning. She's learning. This is life, this is so listen.
Speaker 2: Jesse has good TV. We're he's the one we're talking about right now, and all his good TV.
Speaker 1: The I met him, he's nice. Have I met him, I don't know. Sometimes they look alike to me and I to them.
Speaker 2: He's been on the podcast with me and Teddy. I'm pretty sure he was hitting on Teddy the whole time. If I can remember or was that West? I can't remember West, very very nice.
Speaker 1: In another life, in another life, and if Teddy wasn't so much older, I could see her West together.
Speaker 2: I'm missing my Teddy right now.
Speaker 1: She's having a rough time. I see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she finished her radiation yesterday, was able to ring that bell. Guys, if you haven't seen her US weekly, go get it out on the stands. She's really at the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go buy one. I want one, just to have. But you know, keep praying for our girl, Teddy.
Speaker 1: I did get I'm praying for her. I was happy she I got a heart back. You know, I always I never expect a text back, right because I know she's so bombarded, she's going through.
Speaker 2: Such thousands of text message.
Speaker 1: Thousands, And to get that heart from her felt so good. And I cannot wait to see her back in this chair. I will miss everyone, but come back, Teddy. We miss you so much. And there's there's only one Teddy and she's so beautiful. Oh my god, Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to cry. Emerald tells Bailey. Now, Bailey was the girl that walked in with Lexi. In the very beginning of the season. Right, Okay, that's what I thought. We hadn't seen her in a while, So Bailey.
Speaker 1: Bailey used to go with the dark hair. Yeah, very outspoken, but yeah to drop her too, kind of girl.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, she tells. Emerald tells Bailey Jesse getting his toe sucked and the look on her face is like Row and Paige. Gabby remind Jesse of how flirty he was with Sierra last weekend. He thought they were being friendly.
Speaker 1: He's like, he played dumb by the way, Like so dumb. Is he not self aware and that's why he's fairly bad? Or or does he just play dumb? Or does he do things? See? I know, guys like this camera, when you're standing in front of them, love you. They mean it. They could pass a fucking lie detector test. But the minute you walk away, they're saying that to somebody else, the same thing. But in that moment, it's like traders.
Speaker 2: Jesse should go on traders. He would be a great trader.
Speaker 1: Because they literally believe what they're saying to you in that moment.
Speaker 2: Now, Page and Gabby remind Jesse how flirty he was. He thought they were just being friendly. I think she would have chopped his balls off if Lexi had witnessed this, witnessed what happened last weekend, and I'm sure she's obviously saw it last night. But after the rumors start to swirl amongst the entire cast, Jesse decides to text Lexi plus Gabby and Emerald are chatting, me get.
Speaker 1: Ahead of this, Let me get ahead of this. Yeah, but tanra why again, going back to our point, why is he telling her because he thinks she's gonna find out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Plus, Gabby and Emerald are chatting with lil and they find out that she slid into his DMS last summer when Lindsay and Carr will still engage. Okay, okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna like you talk. I'm stepping away because I don't know a lot about their past relationship. I'm a little confused on why she's so overly angry. I know, I want to hear what.
Speaker 2: I had two thoughts about it. One of it was like, she really doesn't give a ship, but they're filming a TV show and this is a good talking point, and let me go at it. Another one is she's still very bitter. She's still very bitter, but evidently Lil posted screenshot of her first d M to Carl, which was in October, and Carl and Lindsay broke up.
Speaker 1: Loo, Lil go loo. I love that she did that.
Speaker 2: So it was a part of months. A couple of months after they broke up again. Did you see how Lindsay said something about remind me she's saw a text.
Speaker 1: So innocent, and I think Carl is being so sweet with her. I'm just gonna say that I do too.
Speaker 2: But instantly Lindsay says, oh, well, before we broke up, I saw a text message or a d M or something like that, and he deleted it or something like that the week before before, and she just now, I guess she's just assuming it was Lil that was to me. That was a reach, That was a reach. She didn't know who it was from. Yeah, even in the press, she has said that Carl never cheated on her, so I think it was no. So she.
Speaker 1: Does she owe an apology.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, I think an apology would be good, but I think it was one of those.
Speaker 1: But listen, Lil said, little doesn't realize saying everything you say. Little Lil with her little bows in her hair like.
Speaker 2: She's just cute.
Speaker 1: She's so the little yoga lil. It's just being she don't know what's going on here. They're gonna, you know, she doesn't know. Everything's being dissected, and they're baiting her to say something that they're gonna take and run with. Like it's just little lil. Her parents are picking her up from the party. I know he's feeling like she's kind of like not like the rest of the girls. He's like, you gotta get to know her, guys, don't explain yourself. You like her. She's good for you, she's sweet, she's excited for your little adventure. Here your your your new your new soft bar. Don't fucking apologize, Karl. Don't be ashamed because she's not having threesomes in the next room.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they're still dating or anything became of that? Have you ever said?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I hope so, because I.
Speaker 2: Think they're cute together.
Speaker 1: They're cute together. He seems so happy and peak.
Speaker 2: But oddly look related. I don't care that they related.
Speaker 1: I just care that he's with someone who, really, like he said, cares about him, really likes him, and it feels good. He needs that right now in his life, and he doesn't need to use her because that's the time that works for him right now he needs. You know, a guy will like someone after being going through something that's been pretty hard, and you know, you bet the eyelashes the cleanup woman comes along makes you feel good about yourself, and that goes both ways.
Speaker 2: But don't you kind of feel like Lindsay got pregnant faster than Carl could respond to the dam. I mean, I'm just gonna throw that out there.
Speaker 1: You said it, I didn't. I mean, they both.
Speaker 2: Chucked out and cam seriously they Okay, I'll shut up now, listen.
Speaker 1: When I'm done with some I'm going to only speak for myself. When I'm done with someone, I could give a shit who they're with. I could give a shit if it's somebody they met at the end of my relationship. Don't care. Don't care if I'm happy.
Speaker 2: If you're happy, but if you're bitter, you're not going to be like that.
Speaker 1: And I feel if I'm happy in my situation, yeah, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to say. Meanwhile, Oh, now you don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: You said it.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Lexi's in the city doing a photo shoot. Her mom and sister are there as well because she decided to ditch her managers and solely work with her family, which is very cute. Her mamager mean, yep, this has been her most successful year yet, congratulations. She's excited about the change. Lexi's even wearing a pair of Jesse's Lucky underwear.
Speaker 1: While she gets the tags that says, I just want to give you the heads up. There's been so talk about me flirting. What's here? Like, she literally gets the text while she's wearing is underwear that does not sit right, and then her.
Speaker 2: Little in her cute little face was like so disappointed.
Speaker 1: And then she had to get through the rest of the photos she would have pit in her stomach. Yeah, and try not to tell her mother and sister, who are like her best friends who follow her everywhere they go everywhere together. Uh yeah, so let me keep this to myself. Get through my photo shoe because I'm trying to rebrand, and you know, not tell my mom and sister, Like it just sucks.
Speaker 2: So the whole cast is getting together to play kickball, a game that I haven't even thought about since I was in elementary school. I totally forgot about kickball. Gabby kat Lindsay up on everything she's missed out At calls party, she says that Lil probably slid into you know, and Gabby was a little bit of a uh yeah, yeah, it's all.
Speaker 1: In the presentation. When when when you're on camera and you're repeating something, are you sugarcoating it? Are you down playing it? Are you taking gasoline and setting it on fire? This was definitely usually.
Speaker 2: In these situations, and you know this from Housewives, the story is told once and by the end of it it is so exaggerated, you're like, what's that? What happened?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, so uh she so. Gabby's basically saying that that Lil probably slid into his dam's way.
Speaker 1: Oh you were we asked it was like last summer and poor little didn't even know what month it was when she did text, did DM him because she had no idea they were baiting her to do something bad when they were telling her it was like licking theirs. It was at least hungry lions.
Speaker 2: Around and she absolutely and then Lindsay is furious, like she thinks Carl's been playing the victim when it's really and I think what happened here, It's like, I don't think she really gives a shit. I just feel like this is a this is the time right now on the show to make Carl look bad because she feels like she's the one that looks bad.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll tell you something. Lindsay is no dummy.
Speaker 2: No she's not. She took this opportunity to stick.
Speaker 1: It to him. Not stupid. But I also want to say, can I ask you, wasn't she the victim when he broke up with her on puh? Didn't people side with her? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, so it's been a victim, here's a victim. I don't know who do you think plays a victim more? Or do you think either of them play the victim?
Speaker 1: Lindsay o'carl, Well, I mean it was It wasn't hard to play the victim when you are the victim when your guy breaks up with your your marriage on camera and you had no idea was coming. I don't think she had any idea. I didn't watch it. Then I didn't watch it, busy.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine that happening and then you still have to work with this guy like No, that would have been really, really tough to deal with. Like, and I don't think that Lindsay's a type that plays victim. She's kind of a hardcore, kind of New Yorker mentality.
Speaker 3: Is how I see her so spoken right, No, Tamra, Yes, but the way we see it coming with Paige and Craig, I feel like it could have been.
Speaker 1: You saw the same thing with Lindsay and Carl because when we actually did a.
Speaker 2: Page a blind person could see that.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I like, I didn't see it on the show. I saw them in a person and I knew it then. And they had a big blow up that night.
Speaker 2: There was a huge thing wait which couple? Which couple?
Speaker 1: Carl and Lindsay before they broke So we did a page six thing with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a fight.
Speaker 1: They will be in a good spot. Like Paul was like Dolores hanging out with this, that is he said, I don't think that they're gonna make that that wedding's gonna happen. He's like the relationship predictor. Ask Paul if somebody is getting divorced, Ask Paul if someone's breaking up, or if they're going to make it.
Speaker 2: Ask him, Yeah, no, I know, you tell me a lot, Like he's like, Paul is the one that said this, or Paul's the one that predicted this, Like he needs to have his own little because.
Speaker 1: He's a he's from Dublin and they think everybody's fucking got a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Oh that's me.
Speaker 1: You should come here, you should come here.
Speaker 2: But Carl tries to give Lindsay a high five and she turns him down like no, no, and then.
Speaker 1: Like is not whole clenched. He's like, what the fuck am I in trouble for? Like he walked away from there going what could it be? Like, like what could it be? This is like these girls.
Speaker 2: Are like sure they I know this is the show's really.
Speaker 1: Good, like they like waterboard you Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Then Lexi finds out about Jesse getting his toasuck shortly after Lindsay gives her a more in depth detail about it. I love that Lindsay was so ready to let you know, LEXI know, like this is what happened, and he was tosty and what is he about Sarah and camera?
Speaker 1: That's good TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was getting I ask you.
Speaker 1: Is Carl and and Lindsey friendly? Do they low key not like each other. Is there like bad feelings? Like what's up over there? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Carl and Lindsay they hate each other? Is that what you meant? No?
Speaker 1: No, I meant Jesse. I'm sorry. I'm so a little jealous. I'm sorry Jesse and Lindsay because.
Speaker 2: Jesse, oh, I know she was. That's why I was like, whoa, Okay, she's really stirring the pot. She's like, you know what, I might be pregnant, but I can still stir that pot. I could still.
Speaker 1: Doing a good job.
Speaker 2: Jesse and Lexie have a talk. Lexi's hurt that she didn't that he didn't tell her about the event and what went down last weekend and she had to hear from other people. Jesse feels like he's learning and has to make adjustments here.
Speaker 1: And you know what you are with him?
Speaker 2: I know, but he's playing a game. He knew exactly what he was doing, Like let's be boyf girlfriend because you're about to hear some news you're not gonna like.
Speaker 1: But maybe he just doesn't know how to be that guy. Clearly he needs to be told. He's got a roster. He literally but this girl, like, you know, I don't want to be the one to teach the guy I want. I want the guy after they've been with a girl who's done all the work, all the leg work. Yes, taught them clean up your d ms, clean up your phone, cut your ties, get rid of your your booty calls. I want to be the girl after the girl, like I'm always coming in and then you know, you clean.
Speaker 2: That's why I say, edie, you know what I mean. He's the perfect guy for me because he had his last relationship they had she had a kid, and the one before that he married had a kid. So he was like, I'm like you you were used to having kids around. So when I came with my you know, three little kids when we got married, he's with it. It's okay with it. Yeah, but Alexi starts starts to tear up. I felt sorry for her because she just.
Speaker 1: Care about how they were presenting the information to her. They were like hardcore, Like they didn't pull her aside. They told her at the game, I know you guys are filming a show, but like, did you feel a little bit at least? Did did did just at least say, you know, brace yourselves. That's something to tell you.
Speaker 2: Like was they're like this.
Speaker 1: You they listen. I give it to them. I give it to them. They're going to get another season, and another one and another one. But at what age do you do you age out of summer house? I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you do. I think Lindsay's aged out of summerhouse. I think she needs to go over to New York.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know Kyle, I mean he's the oldest. He ain't going nowhere. He's forty two, but he still acts like he's twenty five.
Speaker 1: No, I think he's starting to settle down, but he's made a relationship. I think he was what do you mean what in a hot flash? Well he was with somebody for a long time? Did they thought was he with Lindsay? No, I'm saying how long was?
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about Carl. I thought you were talking. I was talking about Kyle Kyle. I'm talking about Kyle.
Speaker 1: Kyle's how old?
Speaker 2: Forty two?
Speaker 1: He's forty two.
Speaker 2: H looks good, but he does, he really does, but he acts young.
Speaker 1: How much you.
Speaker 2: Take your clothes off with your heart?
Speaker 1: Talk about aging out of things, But.
Speaker 2: I mean with Jesse and LEXI I mean they've known each other for a hot minute. Let's be honest, and they are. You're still taking your clothes off.
Speaker 1: I'm going to keep taking up my clothes there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well this is going to be a whole different show pretty soon. I mean, I don't know if they're playing this up for a storyline or does Lexi really care about Jesse that much?
Speaker 1: But I don't know. So there wasn't a lot of well why is Why is Kyle and Amanda in Italy?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are they just on a trip?
Speaker 2: Maybe they're gont married. I don't know they are married? When am I talking about it?
Speaker 1: They're there for wedding.
Speaker 2: I knew that was it.
Speaker 1: Not their wedding there, they've already gotten married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And all the shows like it's confusing at times.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to get furst.
Speaker 2: You know, it was a good episode.
Speaker 1: I was curious to see Sierra's reaction when he said that he got his toes sucked after he was flirting with her all weekend. I did see a little bit like really, even though there's nothing going on, and even though but like when a guy's like all over you like that right, and then you hear like doesn't it feel like weird?
Speaker 2: Well, he's all over everybody, that's the problem. And it's like, you know, the first one to charm, he was the first one to fuck you and not literally fuck you, but you know what I mean. Like, I just feel like I don't trust people that are overly like like, Nope, you're up to no good. You're up to no good.
Speaker 1: In my world, there's a saying I have it on a pillow. My friend's grandmother, JoJo's grandmother used to say, it is the fucking you're getting worth the fucking you're getting.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to really like say that a few times over and over again.
Speaker 1: Do you get what I'm saying? Yes? Like is it that good that it's worth what it comes with?
Speaker 2: M and Jesse's that guy. And I'm very skeptical about people that are very motivational and you know, try to, you know, be so happy and shipper all the time. I'm like, yeah, you're up to something.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: No one's like that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if that's I mean, we shouldn't be so cynical, camera, I shouldn't be so psychical. No, I fight it. I'm going to try to fight it. This is my new thing. I want to see the good in everyone. You know, life has beat us up, so we're like that.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to be smart.
Speaker 1: You want to hear about smart you got. There's gotta be a fine line.
Speaker 2: But I think you're like me, like I have really good intuition, like I can meet someone like Nope, not good. There's I call that fool me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's a thing. It's a thing, Jesse. But I want to believe that there's good in Jesse, and I want to believe that it's just not his time to settle down. I think, oh, you're not a bad guy, Jesse. Me and Tamra want you to know you're not a bad guy. I would not want my door understood exactly, just misunderstood. And you're just not ready, So don't make that commitment to I want to lead them, you know, be just you know why? You know what, Jesse. My advice to you is be fucking honest, and if somebody wants to be with you, it's on them. But don't mislead a girl, because that is karma. You don't want.
Speaker 2: I agree one hundred percent. Let's see if we're gonna get a new Jesse next season, because this season is just.
Speaker 1: From our big talk with him just now. Yeah, maybe we should have him on and maybe we should give him a little pep talk girls talk. Come on, Jesse, don't make us.
Speaker 2: Let's make that.
Speaker 1: Badly of you. You know, maybe nobody ever sat him down and said, you gotta watch. You know you're gonna pay in the end. You don't get away with these things in life. And there's a way to do it. You can have what you want, just don't take the choice.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get his heartbroken. He's gonna his heart broken, he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna get it. Grip the fuck out.
Speaker 2: I know, Well, go have fun. I am jealous because I want to go back there, but I want to go with you because you know where everything's at.
Speaker 1: Thanks for two can always welcome you.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. Thanks for tuning in, guys, and then we'll see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.