Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phon tap? All right, Garrett, Yes, tell me all about your phone town.
Speaker 2: Natalie wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Adam. So I'm going to start the call looking for Natalie from a brand new TV show. She signed up for a good Guy or Goodbye, and her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Is not gonna lie. This isn't good. You're messing with people. All right, Let's see what happens in Garret's phone tap. Listen it. Hello, Hi is Natalie Cillaromack there? Please, No, she's not here.
Speaker 2: Tell her that Gordon Bombay from Langley Productions, I would love to talk about meeting her on Saturday at the Mall, and we think that she would be a great fit for the show.
Speaker 3: What do you mean fit for the show? I don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh well, she came to an open audition that we had at the Mall on Saturday and we loved her story. We loved her and her boyfriend. We think there'll be a great couple for the show. I think it'll be.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait all right, I'm her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: And hey, congratulations, Yeah, how you doing.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't know, I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 2: Well, we want you, guys to go out on a date, you and her, all expenses paid, basically to dinner. We'll follow you around throughout the day, and then by the end of the show, we'll have a panel that you don't see, voting on whether or not you're right for her.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's a working title, but.
Speaker 3: We're second if I'm right for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a working title, so you really don't know the name yet. But we're thinking about going with good guy or goodbye. We're not sure, but she said you're a great couple.
Speaker 3: Nothing can go wrong, So well, listen, hang on a second, because I don't know if I'm okay with this, all right, because I didn't hear anything about this and we haven't talked about that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Well she came and said you were at work, but you definitely would love to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: She brought a great picture of you, guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm gonna be definitely okay with it, so all right.
Speaker 2: Well, just to let you know if we think you are a douchebag, she has the potential of walking away with five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, Well, what do I get out of this if I'm a douchebag?
Speaker 1: Well, it's still in the work right now.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll give you some merchandise, maybe some T shirts and maybe a get certificate to your favorite restaurant of choice.
Speaker 3: I don't know, no, no, no, I don't like that idea. All right, she's gonna get five thousand dollars and I'm going to get a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a work in progress. And if you're a great guy, you know.
Speaker 3: We can I'm not okay with this. I'm not gonna be on your show. I hope you have a good time with your show because I'm not gonna be on it.
Speaker 1: Can you at least consider he is totally no.
Speaker 3: Hold on, he's calling me right now.
Speaker 1: All right, don't pick up. We'll call him right back. Okay, all right, all right, all right, hold on.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, what's up? You tell me? What's up? Matt? I just got a phone call from some production company saying something about some show you signed us up for.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they picked us.
Speaker 3: You don't like that, you don't know, No, listen, you didn't even talk to me about this. This is total hor I'm not interested in doing this. It would just be a fun thing to do, a fun thing to do nothing. I ain't doing it. No, Nett, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh but we got picked.
Speaker 3: No, we got picked. Well, guess what you could tell them no, because I'm doing it. Oh, I don't want to tell him no. This is the best you could do this show in money.
Speaker 2: We could win money.
Speaker 3: We don't win money. You win money. This guy tell me I'm gonna get some T shirt. All right, I'll put on your underwear. But I'm not doing this show. I am not putting myself out there for other people. I'm not doing it. I don't care. I just think about it. I'm not even gonna think about it. You think about it, you think about it. I'm good thinking about it. I thought about it. You'll think about it. You're on your mind.
Speaker 1: I don't even know you, Adam, Who are you? My name's Garrett from Elvis Durand in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: You got you got.
Speaker 2: Take it back?
Speaker 3: Ever it ain't want you get home. You gotta watch out. I phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants, the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show