Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Shannon Sharp, and I'm also a roast sponsor. Roast Sparks are amazing for guys who want to boost in the bedroom because they work fast and last long. Listen, We're about to get a little explicit. So you heard it from me, Maybe you heard too much from me how much I love roast sparks. But I'm not the only one. These reviews are for grown folks. Only One person said, while my wife and I went on vacation for five days, I used roast sparks a couple of times and we had fun nine times fun in that week. Okay, cut, I'm talking about that. What I'm talking about right there.
Speaker 3: That's him.
Speaker 2: Another customer said, boom, I'm superman. I carr roast barks in my pocket at all time, full stop. And lastly someone says, I'm not bragging, but my wife actually tapped out for the first time and year.
Speaker 3: Calls it the UFC made to give it up.
Speaker 2: If prescribe, you get fifteen dollars off your first order of medication.
Speaker 3: To get.
Speaker 2: Hard connect with the provider one online row dot co slash nightcap to find out if roast barks are right for you.
Speaker 3: That's Row ro dot co co slash nightcap.
Speaker 2: The days are warmer, the walks are longer, and one easy way to help your dogs shine this season is with fresh healthy food from Farmers Dolls. Farmers Dolls make fresh, real food and delivers it right to your door. Recipes are developed by vet nutritionists, made from real meat and veggage and proportion just for your dog, making it easy to say goodbye to burnt brown balls. Feed your dog real food with real benefits. My Pomeranian Teddy love the stuff and it coke has never looked better. It's smart, healthy pet food you can feel good about feeding your pup. It's the best option for your dog of all life stages. Because it's not Kipbel, it's not cango, it's real healthy food and it doesn't matter if your dog is young or old. It's always the right time to begin infested in their health. That means more happy, healthy, full years together. Get fifty percent off the first box of your fresh healthy food from Farmersdog dot com slash Nightcap, Plus you get free shipping. Just go to Farmersdog dot com slash Nightcap to get fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: That's farmers doog dot com slash Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Hell, little ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. After the Green Bay Packers move to ten and four with a thirty thirteen win over the Seattle Seahawks on the road, the Packers look really good. They are not to be messed with in the playoffs. They're gonna be a sneaky team. Ojo again, thank you for joining us. I'm your favorite on Shinning Sharp He it's Liberty Citi's own Bengals Ring of Fame honoree the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chad o Jo Cenko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. Tell family, friends and loved ones to do Likewise, Guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we thank you. You watch us, you listen, you share our stuff, and guess what, even when we come on in the wee wee hours a Eastern time, you're here recording us twenty thirty forty thousand people in the chat and we greatly greatly appreciate that, and so we thank you for your continued support. Make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier. The holidays are upun us. What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a bottle of Shade by Laportier. Now, if you cannot find it in a city or a state near you, we have plenty in stock. The cutoff is December eighteenth. If you ordered by December eighteenth, we'll ensure that you'll have it by the end of the year. Please please drink responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms that Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four, our newest release just dropped last month. We have t shirts, we have sweats, We've also had stocking stuff for such as beanies.
Speaker 1: I ain't getting none of mine yet, I ain't getting none of nothing. I ain't getting none of nothing. I ain't got a beanie, I got a stocking nothing.
Speaker 3: Coolies.
Speaker 5: I ain't got that either. Oh and hey, get them up.
Speaker 2: Quantities are limited, so please make sure you get George Wild supplies last. And tickets for our Super Bowl show in New Orleans, our first spring tour stop, are on sale now. The link is pin at the top of the chat February sixth in New Orleans. Guys, you don't want to miss it, so be there. We've been nominated O Joe for two sports podcasts awards, Best American Football Podcast and Best Sports Comedy Podcast. Please go vote the Lincolns in the chat and it's pinned on our social media pages and all of our social bidos. So we're nominated for two sports podcasts, Best American Football Podcasts and Best Sports Comedy Podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys. That's us all dated.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's no other way around it.
Speaker 2: The Packers defeated the Seahawks thirty thirteen. The Seahawks four game winning streak came to an end. Green Bay had three hundred and sixty nine total yards. Seattle had two hundred and eight total yards. Rushing yards was one forty for the Packers, eighty for the Seahawks. Passing staff Jordan Love was twenty of twenty seven two hundred and twenty nine yards, two touchdowns, zero interceptions. Gino was fifteen or nineteen for one forty nine, no touchdowns, one pick he got Nick and Sam Howell came in and filled in for him. Don't know this severity of the injury looked like it was an ankle injury or lord leang injury. So we'll wait for the evaluation before we can give you a conclusive on what transpired with Gino. So hopefully he's he missed the remaining of this game and it was nothing serious and he'll be able to come back and play next week. Oh Joe. When you watch the green Bay Packers, I think because the Lions were playing so well that people kind of overlooked green Bay and Minnesota. If I'm not mistaken, I think Minnesota is like eleven and two with a chance to go to eleven and twelve and two tomorrow. People kind of an over month green Bay. But green Bay is because remember I think it was who that Minnesota had to take a last second field goal, if I'm not mistaken, to beat him kick the last second field goal. Maybe with Detroit. Maybe with Detroit that kicked that last second field goal in Detroit, and excuse me in Minnesota to beat him. But green Bay got a good team that could run the football with Josh Jacobs Jordan Love twenty twenty seven to night nine yards two touchdown defense is really good.
Speaker 5: Uh and here with Zayer didn't even play.
Speaker 3: You know they had yeah.
Speaker 5: Was uh in there.
Speaker 2: But they're they're good team. What do you like about what you saw from Green Bay and what you've seen thus far?
Speaker 1: Listen from the packer of Jordan Love has been phenomenal all season. And the funny thing about Jordan Love being phenomenal all season is this game against the Seahawks, they didn't even have to throw the ball. Josh Jacobs in that front line dominated the game from start to finish. I'm not sure what the Seahawks were doing defensively, but for some reason, they kept standing in that two shell all night long, and they continued to give the ball to Josh Jacobs over and over. And we're getting four pop seven to pop eight, the pop and they refuse to come up.
Speaker 5: They refuse to come out of it that two shell until late in.
Speaker 1: The third quarter when it was goddamn too late now at that point, and they started gaining a little ground when the momentum shifted, you know, in the Seahawks favor a little bit obviously, but by that time it was too late.
Speaker 5: Honestly, you know, just to be honest with you, it was a shitty game. It was a boring game. It was a boring game.
Speaker 1: G you know, didn't didn't didn't play fairly well. Once Sam Howe came into the game. You know how the offense, the offensive book, the offensive playbook changes tremendously. You know, there's only so much he can do. He throws the interception. I mean, he got sacked twice, maybe three times, something like that.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: It was it was a good It was a good look for the Packers, the fact that they were able to play one dimensional football running the ball then tired of the night. Romeo Dobbs had three catches to them for touchdowns. Outside of that, you know, it wasn't a huge day in the air, but on the ground, Josh Jacob did his thing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what you need to have happened. A team go jumps into that two shell. You need to have your running game be able to run them out of it. You should not allow someone to try to stop your running game with a light box, which is a seven man box. They must drop that eighth got down and now you play down. Now you throw, you know, you pitch and catch outside with the single single high safety in the hole. But I thought, I thought Green Bay did what they needed to do. I mean, you see the numbers twenty of twenty seven. So the ball really was never in Harm's way and that should have been higher because he missing throws, had Romeo Dobbs on over out.
Speaker 1: Chris Roston threw it behind it on the D ball, he can't. He under threw every ball tonight and got past the Paris.
Speaker 2: He underthrew Romeo Dobbs and ended up getting a field goal. He throws it out there, he has Walte beat. That's a touch down. So he could have easily been twenty three of twenty seven. Yeah, he's set of instead of twenty twenty seven. But look we're nitpicking here, O Joe, and I think sometimes we have to get picked for the simple fact is that when you get to the playoffs, every possession matters, every play matters, and underthrow here or or misfire there could be the difference in winning and losing a ball game. And so those are the things that you want to like, you want to try to clean up heading into the playoffs. Because green Bay is gonna be in the playoffs. I think three teams out of that that division is gonna be in the playoffs, Detroit, Minnesota, and green Bay. That's three teams, So that means only one other team is gonna make it. Only one of the wild card teams gonna make it. Oto because you got your four division winners Detroit or or or what Minnesota because now they're tied both have two losses. NFC East looks like the Eagle's gonna win that division. NFC South, Tampa is in control of that division. Now we'll see what Atlanta does tomorrow night. And then the NFC West. Now, the NFC West is still wide open because you have Seattle, you have Arizona, you have the Rams right there, Nip and tug. So could two teams out of that division get it? Absolutely? Absolutely, two teams could get in out of that division, but Dallas's lurger. We're talking about the Cowboys a little later.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: They played maybe their best ball game of the year. Defensively, they got after Jordan Love picked them a couple of times. Cooper Rush did a great job of throwing the ball and Downell Dondell did a great job of running the football.
Speaker 3: But I thought the Packers looked good. They did what they needed to do.
Speaker 2: You go on the road, o Jo, that's a long way to fly at night, and now you're go. You know, so you a night game the twelfth Man. But give Green Bay credit because they came out ready to play. They jumped on him early fourteen. Nothing made him one dimensional, so now you got to throw the football. And once Geno got nicked, I think most people kind of knew that Sam Howe was not going to come in and move the needle, and he wasn't gonna be able to do anything that was gonna get Seattle back in the game. Charby Know had a nice run of twenty four yard touchdown run, but it was I don't think he didn't put fear in anybody tonight. So congratulations to the Green Bay Packers. They moved to ten and four with a thirty to thirteen win over the Seattle Seahawks. Seahawks are now eight and six, and if I'm not mistaken, they still lead the NFC West, with the Cardinals right there along with the Rams. Show what a game it was in Motor City. Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills go on the road and beat a team that had won eleven straight games and Jerry goffin Detroit Lions forty eight to forty two. The teams the highest scoring game this year. The team combined for ninety points, one thousand and eighty total yards, twelve total touchdowns. Josh Allen was sensational again, four hundred and thirty total yards, four touchdowns, two in the air, two on the ground. Jerry Goff was equally as impressive, but not nearly enough. He had five hundred and seven total yards and five touchdowns, no interceptions. Remember, o, Joe, it's fun how the NFL worked. You remember that game. He had five interceptions and they won. He had five touchdowns, no turnovers, and they lose. That's just the way it goes. Buffalo raced out to a fourteen nothing lead on josh on two touchdown to Josh Allen TD runs and they never looked back.
Speaker 3: Buffalo. They're good, Ojo.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I questioned is Dan Campbell calling an on side kick with twelve minutes left in the ball game. You're having a hard time stopping them. I'm not giving them a short feel. The last thing I'm gonna do is give him a short feel, O Joe. To give him the short and you had the momentum. Now you give them a short feel, and now they go up. They go up for about another score, and you're fighting an uphill battle. But forty eight to forty two. I had some concerns about Detroit and the defense, and it's starting to short. It's stead a little bit, O Shoe. Now, look, Josh Allen is not an easy guy. He's not an easy guy. Getting to him is the easy part, getting his big ass on the ground.
Speaker 5: He's like a more athletic Ben Roethlisberger.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely is. But this was a very extent. If you wanted points here, it was forty eight forty two. And remember they lost the game last week forty four forty two, so they scored They've scored ninety points in the last two weeks good good, love bad bad.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, we gave up eighty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely. Listen from a fans perspective, they enjoyed this game. If you're a Buffalo fan, if you're a Lions fan, this is a game that you look forward to having, even if you want to lose it in Maybe not so, but the fact that you know you can put up these kind of points against good teams says, now we need to work on the other half. You got damn defense. Forty they put up ninety some point where eighty eighty something together they gave.
Speaker 2: Up You talk about you talk about Buffalo. Buffalo scored forty two last week, they scored forty two. This week they gave up forty four. Last week to the Rams, they gave up forty two.
Speaker 3: Now both times they were on the road.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, you know you're on the road and say that, but you're gonna have to play a little better because it doesn't look like unless something happens with Kansas City, it's gonna be tough for you to overtake them because your two games, they're two games.
Speaker 3: Clear love you.
Speaker 1: He if for some reason I just had this feeling it's the Bill's year. It's the Bill year. Josh Allen is playing very very well, very well, and if he happens to see the Chiefs again in the playoffs at some point, at any point, I think this is the year that they finally beat them. Josh Allen's playing out of this world. He's playing out of his mind again. Early in the season, obviously I had Lamar Jackson as my MVP, but as of the past what maybe three three maybe four weeks, Josh put that cape on Man. He was Clark Clinton at the beginning of the season. Now he's Superman. He's playing just like Superman. And what they're doing offensively with no superstars we did. There are no bona fide superstars over there in Buffalo. You know, you have very good, adequate role players that are doing their job very very well.
Speaker 3: They run the football really well.
Speaker 2: Thirty four rushers one hundred and ninety seven yards, fourteen rushers one hundred and five to two touchdown for James Cook, eleven carries for sixty six yards too, touchdown for Josh Allen. And I think that's the thing that when the voters look at the hold on he lost Stepan Diggs, who was a Pro Bowl player. He lost Gave Davis, who's a he's a very good receiver. You look at what they lost defense, both of their safety Travarious Trevarious White, excuse me, Travarius White, and.
Speaker 3: He's doing this.
Speaker 2: The only difference I see with Josh Allen this year. In the previous years he turned out over No, that's the biggest difference. He's been this, y'all. Y'all guys, he's been averaging, putting up three hundred and fifty and four hundred yards of throw lof fense. But he gets himself into trouble when he turned the ball over when they're going in the score and he throws an interception in the end zone into a touchback. He fumbles in the red zone when they're going to get points. That is the biggest difference in which I see with this team. Plus those guys aren't in his ear.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: They scored forty eight points. And if I'm looking at this, if my my my thing shows me correctly, I don't see uh Cooper with a target.
Speaker 3: Amari Cooper didn't get a target.
Speaker 2: And they dropped forty eight. Now, if somebody else didn't get a target last year. We know what's gonna be transpiring. So now he's the unquestioned leader of the tired of a team.
Speaker 3: It's peace.
Speaker 2: Look at the way he's playing on Joe. He doesn't force he Look now he did force what he's rolling out of biles on Joe and he throws back to the middle of the field and he almost got it picked up. I say, Johns, why why why why.
Speaker 5: He gonna he gonna beat him a little bit every every gonna be him.
Speaker 2: Uh and so uh they the look, your defense is gonna if you if you get the Buffalo Bills, your defense best best be on their best behavior.
Speaker 3: Because that's not an anomaly.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not saying forty eight, but if you go back and look at it, they've got what a straight games will at least thirty. Yeah, they're probably averaging thirty a games. I think it's Vember that I think they're nipping tuck right there with h Baltimore. But they might have overtaken Baltimore with the highest scoring team in the NFL, or they one for the two because I know Baltimore, Detroit and them, they were right right there. But I think after these last two games, I think Buffalo's overtaking them. But a boy, you're gonna have your hands for because this team offensively and they got they got like.
Speaker 3: O Jo.
Speaker 2: It's just like, oh, you got secured doing his things, and he's so hard to get on. I mean, Josh is just so hard to get on the ground. And then you got to worry about his legs because now, O Joe, I can't really rush like I want to because if I if I run pass him, he's gonna jump out the window if I don't keep it. If I if I let him get outside of the pocket, he can throw on the move and he still can go get me a first down even if it's thirty fifteen. So it's so hard to defend him. You just hope that he makes some mistakes. He gets anxious and he starts and he turns the ball over. But if he's calm like he's been playing like the last three four weeks, well you got your hands full.
Speaker 5: Listen, you go, you gotta be you gotta be disciplined on defense.
Speaker 1: If anything, especially with knowing that he's a dual threat, you got to tell your d ends and he bring your ass up field.
Speaker 5: And keep contained the level off and keep containing a level of ass off.
Speaker 1: Now if you have to have a spy, you know, because he's a dude threat quarterback, you got to have a spy.
Speaker 5: Tell your stack.
Speaker 1: You got to keep your discipline, keep your disciplined. He if he runs, just make sure you bring him down. You got to make the tackle, especially a man and man because everybody back is turned. Everybody back is turned, and you as our last savior.
Speaker 2: And like the end, when you when you get like, okay, you see where he is. He's back there in the pocket. He's about seven eight yards. Once you get that point, now you gotta level off. Don't you run your eyes by. I'm trying to try to. Oh I'm no, no, no, no, don't do that because all he's gonna do is step out of He's gonna step out of you. And like you said, when you got your back turned, now, good luck with that. But he is he's a big he's playing extremely well. The guys are making plays for him. Uh. Coleman came back today, had a big catch. Kencaid is finally back. He's making catches. Uh Shakurra is his safety blanket. James Cook, you know catching out of the backfield that look, this is that they're really good. They're a really good football team. They're plaguing extremely well.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: Is there team in the ALC that has the possible weapons that what Detroit had or the Rams have because I haven't seen its.
Speaker 3: Uh we know the Ravens give weapons.
Speaker 2: Uh huh No, yeah, Lines of Lions are first in points scored, second in total offense. Bill's a second in point score, eighth in total offense.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: They keep playing like this said they're gonna be first and toy they gonna be first in points, be first in point scored. But uh they have they have a team that's that's that's really good. Like I said, I didn't agree with Dan Campbell with twelve minutes left in the game. Oh Joe kicking, Yeah, I don't agree with that.
Speaker 1: Listen. That that's that's been Dan. He's always been who he is.
Speaker 5: Listen. He has some bigger hornets and he wears them.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, he walks down, he walks on the sideline with a will barrow with his nuts and the will barrow, And that's how he coaches, that's how he plays.
Speaker 5: He goes for it on for it down.
Speaker 3: He goes for you.
Speaker 5: He does on sidekicks, and his players believe in him.
Speaker 1: He believes in his players, and I think that's why he makes some of the calls that he makes that most most players, I mean most players and analysts and Punnis like yourself, just wouldn't this, wouldn't you just wouldn't agree it based on the situation.
Speaker 2: Joe Brady not calling the shots. The Bills are firing on all cylinders, Ken Dorrisey. If I'm not mistaken, he's calling the players in Cleveland. I isn't it in Cleveland. But I feel bad for him because Jamis is a turnover machine.
Speaker 3: Oh Jr. Check this out.
Speaker 2: The Lions and the Chiefs are twenty five and one against the rest of the league. They're going to against the Bills. The Lions never led. The Chief's biggest league was one, and they trailed the entire second half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look like once the Bills jumped out on Once the Bill jumped out, boys, uphill.
Speaker 3: Battle from there.
Speaker 1: It's an uphill battle from there tonight. Once the Package jumped out on the Seahawks, it's uphill about it. You know, put yourself behind the eight ball. It makes it that much more difficult to beat.
Speaker 3: A good team.
Speaker 5: This is a good team with a great offense. It's difficult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're right, Oh, Joe. I think the thing is for me.
Speaker 2: The question I wanted to ask you is that do you believe of the team that look Buffalo, Baltimore, Kansas City.
Speaker 3: There's a certain teams Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Uh, there are certain teams that we we have a good indication that they're gonna make the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Are the Bills the scariest team? You know what? I think? So?
Speaker 5: I think I think so.
Speaker 1: Now, when when you say are the Bills the scariest team? Are you speaking uh, AFC or NFC.
Speaker 3: I'll let you can buy them all.
Speaker 2: If you had to say, if you had to if you had to put if you had to put some amount of amount of money that mattered to you, who would you put your money on right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I probably put on I probably put on the Bills, you know, and and and and that's because of the quarterback situation. Now, I also look at the Lions is being very sk area as well. But golf doesn't scare me. Golf doesn't scare me. The players around him scare me. Montgomery scares me, Gibbs, Jamison Williams, you know, Aman Ross, Saint Brown, they scare me. But something about that goddamn Josh Allen and his supporting cast fits him so well in what they do.
Speaker 5: Man, that shit is scary.
Speaker 1: So if I had any amount of money going into the playoffs and had to bet on somebody to win a game, it'll be the goddamn Bills, especially.
Speaker 5: Right now with the way they play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the thing with Detroit is that ojo. If you look, they have fifteen rushes for forty six yards. They threw the ball fifty nine times. You see how unbalanced they are when they win games. They're very balanced team. They don't get that lotsided. I mean, that's a that's a they threw the ball, that's the twenty five. That basically fifteen so on four that's twenty five, so sixty.
Speaker 5: What you know why they were behind the eight ball.
Speaker 1: Once you fought behind like that in the beginning of the game, you down fourteen, Okay, boom, Now I'm panicking. I got to find ways to get back into the game. And what's the one way to get back to the game very fast?
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 5: You got to let that bitch rip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what happens when you go three and out or you don't and you don't convert? Now you let that high pounds right on your dus already tired, yep, but the bills looked really good, Josh Allen. Look, he must have watched Lamar say, man, look here, Lamar did what he did against the Giants, five touchdowns, no interceptions. But he said, hold up, let me leave something. Put something on y'all mind. I know y'all saw that, but I want to put something on your mind right quick. Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: The defense injuries are finally catching up. Think about it.
Speaker 2: Aiden Hutchison is out, Ala McNeill, Carlton Davis, Alex Alzoni, Derek Barnes, Martin Dorsey, Rake Straw Junior, mostly Oh Jo. At some point in time, think about those one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine ten. That's ten guys. Okay, let's just say, for the sake of argument, all of them aren't starters. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, you try to play eighteen guys. Well, ten of them has been injured. Hutcherson is the starter, David is the starter McNeil, Alex Azzoni, he's a starter.
Speaker 3: Those guys are starters. Hey, So we talk.
Speaker 1: We talk about winning, We talk about playoff football, we talk about getting to the super Bowl. People think it's all about playing good. The most important thing is health. The most important thing is health in your roster. Seeing how many people on the back end of the season going into the headed into the playoffs are healthy. Everybody gonna be hurt. Everybody gun, we're about healthy and able to actually play the game. So this this is tough for them, and we'll see if they're able. They're able to overcome some of the injuries that they do have at key positions. I hope Carton is okay. Some of the mid level plays h are hurt right now. Obviously Aiden Huncheson, Aiden Hutcheson is out. And it's gonna be tough. It's gonna be it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 5: And you could say next man up, but the next man is the next man for a reason.
Speaker 1: So sometimes tell the next man to step up ain't really given what it should be given, if you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sometimes O Chow, the next man is the man that was after the next man that was up, so he was the next next man.
Speaker 3: He was the man that was next to the man. So that's your problem right there.
Speaker 2: Tyron Johnson said Lions players were putting fingers where they're not supposed to be on the on side kickscrum.
Speaker 5: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa Wait bring that to me again now.
Speaker 2: Tyron Johnson said Lions players were putting their fingers where they're not supposed to be on the on side Kickscrum.
Speaker 5: I would, I would leave. I need a little bit more context of that.
Speaker 3: You know, you need no context?
Speaker 2: What what? What? What?
Speaker 3: What you putting your finger in on the own side? Where you putting it?
Speaker 1: Poking somebodyne Nah, you ain't poking nobody in the eye. Yeah, that's a new one for me, man, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's going on there? You know what going on?
Speaker 2: That power?
Speaker 3: They try to get that ball?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody Oh oh okay, okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh they be thinking in the but not that one.
Speaker 1: Hey want thinking about it? But they do anything under that power. Boy, they don't play.
Speaker 3: Get that ball?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I got to have that.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're a one eyed baby, after I there talking about But I don't think that. I'm just saying if you.
Speaker 5: Hey, well they don't play boy.
Speaker 2: No, Hey, I need the ball. I'm gonna do anything. Dang man, They'll grab anything. Hey, Hey, guys be screeping.
Speaker 3: Hey, bad rep.
Speaker 2: He got a private that what they don't say private, like bad? Will let go the ball again?
Speaker 5: Ref can't see that. Ref can't see that.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, if you let go the ball, they gonna let go head. Hey, we need the ball. That's the most valuable thing right now. Hey, you'll know who it is. But uh oh Joe. The Eagles beat the Steelers in the Battle of Pennsylvania twenty seven thirteen, after three consecutive weeks of being held over one hundred and eighty yards. Jalen Hurst was twenty five and thirty two two ninety with a pair of touchdowns. Brown and Smith both went over one hundred yards, marking the fourth time they treated defeat, setting a new record for the most such games by duo in Eagles history. Kurt, their approach was a little different this week. The grass will be greener where you water it, where you decided to water the past game. And that's the kind of roots that you saw by.
Speaker 3: Label like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the grass is green on the other side, if you watered, if you ferlize it, if your right.
Speaker 1: You you always got to It's all about upkeep sometimes, you know. Sometimes it don't matter where you go, you know, as long as you got some grass over there. It's all about the details, you know, being sharp, paying attention. M No, everybody ain't really got the discipline though, very few got the discipline to take care of the grass. You know, where it's green, you hear me. But anyway, but that goddamn game was good though. I can tell you, I can take you that the game was good and it didn't take a turn for the worst for the Steelers until now. J Harris Najie Harris fumble some of that ball, you know it was it was it was a little haywire. But what the Eagles did after that on both sides of the ball was impressed.
Speaker 2: It would have been interesting to see had he knocked on with that y ball. But you realize they got their points now because TJ. Watt punched the ball out of John Hurts. So I mean, if you if we're being honest about it, I mean you think about it. Russell Wilson was fourteen to twenty two for one hundred and twenty eight yards. They ran the ball of seventeen times for fifty six yards, so they had less than two hundred yards as a matter of fact, to be quite honest with you, that had less than one hundred and ninety.
Speaker 3: Yards of total lot fend. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna win very many games with one hundred and ninety yards of total lof fens unless your defense takes the ball aways five six times a couple of Scooper scores picked sixes other than that, and you sacked the posing quarterback five six, eight nine times. But to get no sacks and to get what he had one turnover what Cooper to John fumbled on the punt. That's how they really got a touchdown. Dejean fumbled on that punt. But other than that, they really didn't move the ball. Offenses, O Joe, this was probably the most This was their worst offense we've seen. Was inserted back into the starting lineup.
Speaker 3: This was a the Eagles. The Eagles dominated.
Speaker 5: They got as it's the fact is it's okay.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's okay, and it's good that Rusk Gout had a game like this. They had a game like this, and they didn't just play against anybody. They played against the Eagles, the Eagle team that has won what ten nine, ten or more road So to see him have a game like this, it's understandable. And I want to say it's okay. I want to I want to say it's okay, Boom. We back to the drawing board. What do we need to do better going forward from here? Because when we do play good teams like the Eagles at some point that we'll we'll probably have to face at some point maybe in the playoffs, or a team that's in the a f C that we might have to face in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: What do we need to do better?
Speaker 5: How do we execute the offense?
Speaker 1: Because I saw so many goddamn three and outs, three and outs, three and outs from the goddamn stillers where they couldn't they could never get themselves into a rhythm offensively, They couldn't run the ball that got the man that got the dayling.
Speaker 3: Carter, I tell you, but they got him.
Speaker 2: Playing that D line with Williams and Carter and David would sweat. Oh the hey and they got them to them. Two guys in the middle of zach Ron and.
Speaker 1: Them boy playing some ball. Yeah, so listen, there was a collapse. They had a collapse last year. They were ten and one and they collapsed the remainder of the season. That ain't happening this year. Not that defense, absolutely, but.
Speaker 3: There were there were a situation on the sideline.
Speaker 2: I think Sarahanna was trying to talk to Jalen Carter uh, the D line coach. I've never seen a team that has such prosperity, but damn they argue about every They constantly unction.
Speaker 1: I'm like that.
Speaker 3: I would really I hate to see if they.
Speaker 2: Would look so o Joe, if we're twelve and two, we're eleven and two, we're ten and two and we're arguing and we're bickering on the sideline, What the hell.
Speaker 3: Would it be if we fixed it or we fixing that, You know what?
Speaker 5: It could be a sign, It could be a testament to get Also, it could be a good thing. It could be a good thing. Yeah, you never know what it is.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I can't say what it is, especially from the outside looking in. You know, players are passionate, coaches are passionate, wanting everybody to be on the same page, not celebrating too early, being that the game was some more close cause it could have been an issue as well. But it's a good thing to see that the coaches care, see that the players care, and that everybody's on one accord with the same understanding, with.
Speaker 5: The same end goal in mind.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's keep that focus on what we're here for and why we're doing what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Right them Georgia, Boy, they got like four guys starting.
Speaker 2: They got in n Kobe Dean, they got uh, David Carter, they got Davis, they got a Nolan Smith Jr. I mean, they got a lot of guys that starting that that's from the University of Georgia. The Bulldogs them dogs. Uh, but they're playing really really well.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I saw Washington driving Sleigh out of the back. I I've never seen a guy get blocked that long that fault. I hey, that's where oh Joe, that's where you just dropped. And I know Slay didn't want to get dropped because he didn't want to be Oh, I got bad Kke.
Speaker 3: He knows they're gonna show them four center.
Speaker 2: But Bro when the man drive you thirty yards out of the back of the end zone, put your put your back up against the wall.
Speaker 3: That's gonna get showed too. I mean it just still don't shoe you do it?
Speaker 2: But ah, I mean he likes six eight like two seventy, So it wasn't nothing they do, I.
Speaker 1: Think obviously, just speaking on that play in general, I think it's unfair when they change the rules when guards and tackles pull on sweeps, you know, and misdirection plays. Now that the corners and safeties are at a disadvantage.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can't cut them.
Speaker 1: You can't cut no more, you can't create a power no, no, you know. I think it's it's it's almost unfair. And I mean the dbs in in safeties are at a disadvantage. Uh you know, get good giving up one hundred almost one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you but you and you hurt somebody and see that if you try and see here's the thing they say, you are you trying to make it safe because you know, guys, hey, guys don't want the missho these guys, hey, hey, stem and man ste they don't really let you cut.
Speaker 3: And then tear your line like yeah, And so they say, look.
Speaker 2: We're gonna, we're gonna protect, We're gonna we're gonna try to protect everybody. Obviously heavy emphasis on the quarterback. But I like that rule because man, them guys going out there and them guys just trying to take and even on the run back, oh Joe, they won't let you. The quarterback used to try to take the blockers out. They won't let him do that anymore. And so that's always been a rule on be on the you can't block, you can't block below the wais. But uhh, the Eagles look good. The Eagles look good. And I said this about three weeks ago, I'm not so sure if Detroit and the Eagles play, I'm not so sure I wouldn't take the Eagles. I'm almost certain I would take the Detroit. I would yeah, hey, hey, because the Eagles. The Eagles have something that very few teams in the NFC have. They front seven can go get home. And we know golf is not mobile, that's not now, that's John Josh Gallon that you try to get to it and get his ass on the ground. You can get the Jared golf.
Speaker 1: But but but also remember now you still got to do it that you still got to deal with that runner game. You still got to deal with the runner game. And if and if things are balanced, is that there's a good dose of running, there's a good dose of pass. Listen, Detroit can be very dangerous despite what they look, despite that lost today.
Speaker 5: There ain't no slouch.
Speaker 3: No they're not.
Speaker 2: But you know, Philly, they love to play your shell. They believe that can they can stop your run with their front seven. And I don't see any reason why. I haven't seen anything to make me to make me feel that they can't because those big boys up front, that D line is vicious. They go, they get at you, and they did a great job on the Steelers today. The Eagles look really really good. Twenty seven thirteen winners over over the Pittsburgh Steelers, who fall to tenants four but still lead the AFC sid AFC excuse me, nor Yeah, we talked about that the team was leading by fourteen in the fourth quarter. Where to see coaches yelling at each other. Yeah, but hey, if i'm if, I'm if I'm a team, I'm doing everything I can to.
Speaker 1: Try to get a lead on the Eagles because you know they gonna they start folding, fighting up, fighting and er money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I gotta I gotta see it. That's what I want to see. That's all I want to see, o Joe. I want to see if, if, if calmer heads will prevail. But then I want to get a lead and then see you know, hey, hey, I'm gonna what I'm gonna do to A J.
Speaker 1: Brown.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna doublem early. I'm a frustrating you see.
Speaker 5: You see the kind of day you had today? Though? Huh you see where are Yeah? I knew that was coming. I knew that was coming anytime.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, it's just it's just the way the NFL works, just the way it works in general. You know, you have a day where it's bad like that, you say some things, and then the passing game today look look look like they ain't miss a beat the thing.
Speaker 2: But like you said, oh Joe, Steelers do a great job of the passing game. The passing game. Better do something or you're gonna get beat.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I absolutely knew this would be what happened today because they're so good. Listen, they top five you know in D and defense the Steelers, especially against the run.
Speaker 5: So I knew they were gonna have to put the ball on the guy. They may have had some type of success.
Speaker 2: Uh hey, and you know, and they were playing this game without George Picking, but I would tell I'm gonna tell Jorde Porter Junior this, Bro, they're not gonna call that push off when he opens you up outside and then he clubs you. They're not gonna call that. So you can tell the official he doing this all he wants you, they're not gonna call it. First of all, it's within five yards of the line of scrimmage. So bro, you gotta against the ay. You have to get in the weight room cause you're a little light right now. You gotta have to. You have to get You have to be able to clamp up cause these guys, hey, these big receivers like an A. J. Brown, they're gonna play through contact every time. Every time they're gonna play, they're gonna play through contact.
Speaker 1: For gi me, it's all about understanding your personnel. Understand what you can do against certain receiver. There's some receivers you know, they physical. You can either get physical with them or use what you have for your advantage that they don't your quickness, being quick, being twitchy, you know, and just shout on them, just shout him, don't you don't got you. You got to understand your opponents. You got to play everybody different, you know, and what works.
Speaker 5: Best for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Russell Wilson offense need George Pickings to get back. After scoring twenty seven points in the first game. Without picking the Steelers offense scored just thirteen manager one hundred and sixty three total yards lost the time of possession by nearly twenty minutes. One hundred and sixty three yards was the fewest in the game since Week two of twenty ten. So in almost fourteen years, almost fourteen years since they shit, excuse me, that's fifteen years since they had that few yards. But the Eagles are really good defensively. They dominated the game, dominated time of possession. So when you see a team dominate time of possession, you're not able to run the football.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody is surprised by that number.
Speaker 2: O Joe Patrick Mahons ankle sprain overshadowed the Chiefs win versus the Brown Mahomes left the game with an ankle injury less than eight minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, which was later determined to be a sprain ankle. Back up Carson Wentz came into the ball game to finish for the Chief. Andy Reids head coach Andy Reid said, it's a little sore. It's literally day to day. He probably could could have gone back in, but he would He wanted to go back in, but there was no need for that. Mahomes would have more tests on the ankle of Monday. If I'm not mistaken, O Joe. They play Saturday at home against the Houston Texans and then follow that up on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Oh Joe, I just don't they talk about three p They just got to hope that Mahomes can finish healthy.
Speaker 3: If you watch this game, he running for his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, more definitely, not only is he running for his life. Listen, the Office of line played no disrespect to the players. Office of line play. There has been bad all season. Huh, that ain't Yes, it's been bad all year. It's been a business. Oh yeah, there's nothing that There's nothing that they can do. My homes can't complain. I mean, there's I mean, who you're gonna complain to? You got you got to play through it and just hope at some point, you know, you have the right schemes, you have to rope the right game plans and what you can do.
Speaker 5: But still it's not it's not working. It's not working.
Speaker 3: They stays as they possibly can.
Speaker 5: You know what I think I think I think they should do.
Speaker 1: I think Mahomes should relax on Saturday, relaxes Houston game.
Speaker 5: Who's the backup? Who's the back up again?
Speaker 3: Carlson?
Speaker 5: See yeah, look, Carson.
Speaker 1: Wentz has enough enough cash set, you know, and he knows how to win and manage a game. I would let Carson Wentz take over this Saturday against the Texans and let Mahomes come back on Wednesday. What do you think, Mike?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm just I mean, that's that's just That's just how I feel.
Speaker 2: H It's gonna be interesting to see Buffalo. I think Buffalo has an easy schedule, easier to say that they got the pay They got the Patriots twice, they got the Eagles, excuse me, the Patriots twice, they got the Jets, and then who else did they have?
Speaker 3: I know, they got the Patriots twice the Jets. Is that it?
Speaker 2: The Bills Patriots twice Jets, that's it. So they got the Patriots. Think you about it. They got the Patriots twice in the Jets.
Speaker 5: Oh that's not fair.
Speaker 3: That's not fair.
Speaker 5: But you know it's funny. That could be a trap game. But anytime you play a divisional.
Speaker 2: Opponent, and have you seen the Patriots play. Have you seen the Patriots? Yeah, okay, ain't no tray. Listen, they better hope, they better hope. They better hope Buffalo get trapped in Buffalo. That's the only trap chance. You gotta win it.
Speaker 3: They get trapped and they can't.
Speaker 1: You games like that, man, teams always surprise each other, you know, while put the Patris come out there and do something crazy four quarters and stumble up on the win.
Speaker 5: It happened all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it happened like that, but it just happens all the time, especially with a team that's been dominating the way Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Is and Kansas and Kansas City, Houston at home, Pittsburgh on the road, Denver on the road, and Denver's playing really really well.
Speaker 3: Denver had them on the ropes last time. If you don't remember, they ended.
Speaker 1: Up a loo to kick at the end of the game. Football guys on the chief side all season long. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And here's the thing, because Buffalo beat She's head to head. If they finished with the same record, Buffalo gets home field throughout.
Speaker 1: That ain't really somewhere I would want to play a half home field advantage anyway.
Speaker 2: Honestly, for me, this Buffalo looks different because even last year, Josh still turned the ball over a lot, and he put the ball in Harm's way a lot.
Speaker 3: He hasn't done that this year. Now remains to be seen.
Speaker 2: Come playoff time, pressure ramps up, Expectations ramps up, especially if he continues to play like this. Oh Joe, I think it's a two horse race between he and Lamar Jackson for the MVP. Pittsburgh did a job that kind of hurt Saquan's excuse me, MVP chances. So I think it's a two horse race between Lamar and Josh Allen. Josh is playing extremely, extremely well, but I think he has what he has twelve ten twelve rushing touchdowns. He has another twenty five passing touchdowns. Lamar is playing out of his mind though. Lamar had five touchdowns today, so he's probably what thirty three and.
Speaker 5: Three I missed. That's the one game I couldn't see, man, I.
Speaker 3: Was on a plane. Yeah, he had five.
Speaker 2: He had he had about two hundred and ninety yards passing, five touchdowns, So I think it's out of those two. But Josh just keeps doing it. So, I mean it's every week. I mean, we saw what he did last week. He's the first guy since nineteen fifty four to throw for three touchdowns, rush for three touchdowns. He backed that up with two touchdowns, another two touchdown Russia, another two touchdown passes passing, and he's kind of been doing that the entire season. Uh, and so it's gonna be very very interesting. I really think it's a two horse race. I don't think anybody else is in the conversation currently. That's just me personally. Now, somebody might say, well, what about this guy, what about that guy? I think it's a two horse race now. And I don't see anybody knocking Josh Allen off the Eagle the Patriots, I don't see it now. Like you said, they could rise up and play unbelievable still lose but suppress some of Josh's numbers. But if he doesn't, I just don't see the ouist don't see the skill. But I keep saying he was the Patriots. I just don't see without him turning the ball over. I just don't see how they score, have enough offense to score.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you're right, you're right, You're right about that, man, God Lee, Man, It's just it's something about them games late in the season, I'm telling you, especially when it comes to the Visional Games, it get it gets tricky, it gets, it gets get real tricky.
Speaker 5: Even even listen, Buffalo is playing really really well.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: It just it happens that you I see it. We see it every year late in the season.
Speaker 2: Kansas City, Oh Joe. They just don't have any explosive plays. Everything is nickeling dive. I mean, you look at Planty Mahomes, he's channel eleven because everything is a shell cross, everything is a smoke screen, everything is a spot route. There's nothing that they're pushing the ball down the field.
Speaker 5: But this is what it was last year too.
Speaker 3: It was Diamond.
Speaker 5: Year before that, it Wasnlin Diamond. You got to think they exposive plays.
Speaker 1: The last time they the Chiefs had those explosive players that were used to seeing what hell was when Tyrek was that that was what three.
Speaker 3: Four years they but they could occasionally get down the field with bat.
Speaker 5: Every every every so often.
Speaker 2: But yeah, true, but Ojo, the offensive line is worse now than it was last year. I don't think think about it. They kicked you Joe Tunney from left guard out to left tackle. That's how bad it's got. And so now he's playing. Got kudos to it, because look, my first game at left tackle and I gotta go against Biles Garrett. What the hell is this all about? The offensive line is worse and the defense looked clearly clearly.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: God must have been busy when James was when James Winston prayed about, you know, turning the turning the ball over, but.
Speaker 3: He did it again.
Speaker 2: And the three interceptions O Joe three he had what he had four? And what a fumble against the Broncos. He had turned the ball over about three times. Last week he turned the ball over three times. And you know what I'm saying that Look, I understand, but when you say that's not who I am. Turning the ball over is exactly right, right, right, right right. That's been your emo. You turn them all over. Your your sophomore year at Florida State. You came into the league turning the ball over. He's only had one season in which he haven't turned the ball over double digit. As far as interceptions, we ain't even count the Fumblesoe, we're just talking about picks. But when I look at it, when I just look at the Chiefs, O Joe, I mean, it's just like every play Mahomes is running for his life. He's trying to throw jump passes, he's getting pulled down, he's throwing the ball, he's scrambling, he's running for us life. It's just I just don't see how they I just don't you look. I understand last year, last year. It ain't got nothing to do with this year. I just don't say if if if he were to win the Super Bowl with that offensive line, you might have to call him to go because.
Speaker 5: We've never seen anything with offensive line that bad.
Speaker 3: The offensive line that bad, yes, oh man.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that makes the that makes the chief so great is their ability to adapt, to adjust and make the necessary changes, you know in season, you know that they need to make. So this will be a testament to how great their coaching. Their coaching is, you know, because this is when it counts on and.
Speaker 3: In today's game, one of the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: One of the Chief's biggest issues were the inability to manufacturer takeaways. UH twelve and one record, the Chiefs had not had produced just ten turnovers, which was tied for third fewest in the league. Today, the Chiefs became the third team in the last fifteen season to log six plus takeaways plus five plus five sacks in the game at least five sacks in the game. The Chiefs six takeaways were the most of the game since Kansas City Week three took the ball away from the Jets eight times. In twenty sixteen, Oh Joe. The Cowboys beat the Panthers thirty to fourteen. Coming off the deflating loss to the Bengals on Monday, the Cowboys responded on a short week With the exception of one play Bryce Young's the defense mother Bryce Young. The offense was efficient and a reconfigured offensive line, and Cooper Rush had his first three touchdown game of his career at six and eight the Cowboys still have a chance to make the playoffs, even if it's faint.
Speaker 3: They have a milk chance. Two. With another loss, it goes down to skim hold on.
Speaker 1: So even with a six knight record, Cowboys still have an opportunity, have a chance to make the goddamn playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nine and eight, they're gonna have to get to somehow.
Speaker 2: They gotta get to nine and eight and then hope some and then hope somebody in the West foss. Oh, So because you're getting three teams, first of all, you're getting three teams. First of all, you're getting three teams out of the the NFC, the NFC going because those teams already have ten wins. So you got two teams out of twelven that got uh eleven and two, a ten and four and a twelve and two. So you already got three teams above tim. So those three teams are going to the playoffs automatically. Now the NFC South is gonna get a team in the NFC. The NFC West could potentially get two teams in because which comes eight and six?
Speaker 3: Uh, Seattle's eighteen six? What's uh? What's Aras? What's Arizona? They're seven and seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, they even five hundred?
Speaker 3: What's uh? What's the ram? Okay? See what you got? Two teams already at eight damn.
Speaker 2: So they gotta win out and then hope something tragically happened, something happens to one of the the rams of the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna happen. Could you imagine the Cowboys make it though? Can you imagine the Cowboys make it to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: And get their eyes beat out and get their eyes beat out?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, we're gonna find out because guess what they got the Bucks on Sunday Night.
Speaker 3: The Bucks are really good. Baker's playing hold on.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys got the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: Say in Jerry's World, Yep, many you see you see the Bucks hung up for the today, right.
Speaker 2: I first saw that Mike Evis was back, Mike Evins. Mike Evis said, I ain't tried to I ain't trying to let my father yard.
Speaker 3: Street go just yet.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many yards he got to go before you hit it? You got they got three games left, right, I know he needed he need a four hundred something.
Speaker 3: Well he needs probably that three hundred something now two fifty.
Speaker 5: Dang, oh yeah he can probably he can make it. He can make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, the big the game might come down, uh what's uh, what's uh the commander's record. They're eight and six or they're ninety six, they're nine and five. So they win another game, what you call him, can't catch them. So there goes your wild card. Right there, they're done. All Washington have to do is win one game that gives him the ten wins. The Cowboys can't get the ten wins. The best they can do is get the nine. There it goes right there. Washington wins one more game Washington has. They have the Cowboys, they at Dallas. I think they got the Eagles again, and then the Giants, Eagans, Eagles, Falcons, Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Oh they gonna get the Falcons. H All they got to do is get to get the ten and you're in.
Speaker 2: So basically you think, o jo, that's like you like the Bowl, right, Hey, all they gotta do is strike out and I lock you out.
Speaker 3: Hey, noning you could do.
Speaker 5: So basically, what you're saying is the Cowboys probably gonna make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: No they're not.
Speaker 5: You don't believe them at all. Nope, no, what percentage?
Speaker 2: If Washington gets one more win, they get to ten. The Cowboys can't get to ten wins?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The Cowboys? Okay? Ceedee Lamb? About eight catches her eight? Uh? Okay, Detroit's twelve and two, Eagles twelve and two.
Speaker 2: Right now, if the playoffs were to start today, number one seed would be the True Number two would be the Eagles, Number three would be the Bucks. Number four would be the Rams. The number one wild card would be Minnesota at eleven and two, Green Bead ten and four, the Commanders at eight ninety five, Seattle at eight and six, Arizona at seventy seven, Falcons at sixty seven forty nine, Ers at six and eight, the Cowboys at six and eight.
Speaker 3: So they twelve?
Speaker 2: Okay, got only sixteeneen, So Ceedee Lamb played really played great in the Gay today. He had eight catches for one hundred and five yards and a touchdown in the first half, securing his fourth straight one thousand yard season.
Speaker 3: He finished with nine catches for a buck sixteen.
Speaker 2: Ric o'dondo had also had an outstanding game twenty five carries a buck forty nine, his best game as a pro. The Cowboys ran the ball forty times, two hundred and eleven yards.
Speaker 3: When you can run it, you see how whatever you want to have the game to take off for jump uh and the But the defense was out standing.
Speaker 2: Golston a sack, Michael Parsons two sacks of tackle for loss, Lewis a sack, tackle for loss, uh Lawton.
Speaker 3: Sack tackle for loss six.
Speaker 2: They had six sacks, seven tackle for losses, and they picked off Bryce Young twice. Well, if you do that, the chance you're gonna win the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, Dallas. They were playing the Panthers and the Planters. The Panthers have been playing really good football. To pack ye, Bryce Young has been playing really really good football. You know, the past three or four weeks, they've been competing. They might have been losing, but they've been doing something we haven't seen them do all year. They've been competing and been in games all the way until the last minute. The Cowboys defense today obviously a ton of they came to play. They came to play, They came to play. They definitely came to play. He had a ton of ton of ton of penalties, a handful of turnovers, and held that they still had a good showing. They still had a good showing.
Speaker 5: It was it was, it was, it was good.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: So Cowboys trying to hold on, say let's play this thing out. That game last week really hurt him a lot, that.
Speaker 1: Game against them, which is that I hope you don't think they was finna beat us.
Speaker 2: Well, if y'all have played, If y'all, if they had any quarterback other than will Levers today, y'all would have lost.
Speaker 3: What did you see?
Speaker 5: Did you see? Did you see Chase? Did you see t Higgins?
Speaker 3: Did you see yesterday we