Speaker 1: Welcome to NFL Daily, where none of us are watching the Dragon Show.
Speaker 2: That's cool if you are, we hear at rips.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, Jordan rod Rieg, filling in for Greg Rosenthal as he's on vacation. I am joined by my friend and the leader of the clay Bon Bonds. Well, Patrick clay Bon, how are you?
Speaker 2: Patrick?
Speaker 3: I will not be charged as an accessory to anything that a group of people who have chosen for some reason, you're admirers who align themselves with me. I am innocent of all charges, but shout out to anybody that deals with me.
Speaker 1: The clay Bon Vivants also joined by a longtime friend of mine, new friend of NFL Daily. He is the athletics senior Chicago Bears reporter and host of the Breaking in Sports media podcast, My buddy, Kevin Fishbain.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Kevin, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: I am a listener to this show, an admirer of the two of you. Oh, so it's an honor to be here.
Speaker 2: Are you a clay Bon Bonds?
Speaker 5: I mean I was.
Speaker 4: Actually I was trying to think of what Jordan's hive would be called.
Speaker 2: No, we are not doing that now.
Speaker 5: We should absolutely do that.
Speaker 2: It is We're not doing that.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's the possibilities are flowing through my head right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 5: We're not going to use that whole ad campaign. No, Kev's on it.
Speaker 1: Kevin, I have to ask, are you at all nervous about your first appearance on NFL Daily and follow up? Are you disappointed it is with me and not the main host Craig Rose?
Speaker 4: Uh, yes, yes, all, yes, I mean I am nervous. I when I got the email, I was looking for Greg and to see Ce. Didn't see you there. I thought he would zoom in from vacation. I'm a little offended, but you know, you just gotta, we gotta just to adapt and roll with the punches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you recently did get the Rosenthal follow on social media, so I know that was a big, a big day for you. I'm just sort of blowing up our group chat here on the spot, so we are. I feel like, Kevin, you're a perfec addition to this, I know you've been on paternity to leave.
Speaker 2: Congratulations again.
Speaker 1: We are actually at the peak of the quiet period of the NFL off season. Just on the other side of this, it's all chaos and darkness and excitement and you know, whatever happens.
Speaker 2: But we're starting to wonder.
Speaker 1: What are these teams actually going to be about this year? So if you will imagine with me, folks, Patrick, Kevin and myself are the three mid level creatives and a very mediocre marketing firm desperate to get a couple of ideas to stick for some NFL teams, whether it's a slogan or a catchphrase, an initiative or a general theme. And we really really need this, guys. Jobs are on the line here. Our last campaign was the catchphrase why not us? And after that own goal, that one really flipped around on us. So Patrick, no pressure, lots of pressure. Let's go ahead and start with your pitch to the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am for all of mine.
Speaker 3: I am so excited to talk to this coalition of billionaires representing every different team. And I thought, what more could groups of billionaires love than the thing that they are investing in the most in choosing our society to lean into.
Speaker 4: And that's plagiarism at the moment.
Speaker 6: WHOA.
Speaker 3: So I've decided to reach back and look at some famous ad campaigns and tie them to your Team. Buffalo Bills and almost thirty years ago, NBC had a problem. They had a mega lineup of must see content that was literally branded as such, Will Engrace, Third Rock News Radio, Matt, About You, and Yes finally vanquished the show. Having finally vanquished the show that provided its concept and basis, Living Single Friends was at its peak, but they needed to promote a summer lineup. These are shows that almost everyone had seen four years. It's before TVO VCR plus wasn't widely accepted, so if you missed it, it was gone. So the summer return promotion proudly exclaimed, if you haven't seen it, it's new to you. That's the twenty twenty seven Buffalo Bills. Of course there's a lot of carryover. Of course, the guy calling the plays is calling all the shots now. But that's our cell to the people. You've seen the Bills, but you haven't seen these bills. A redemption arc for Keon Coleban, Bradley Chubb is here. CJGJ does nothing but pick winners, and that's what we're doing here.
Speaker 5: They haven't seen it. It's new to them.
Speaker 1: I mean, coming out of the gate strong for the Buffalo Bills. On the other hand, I am speaking to the Miami Dolphins today and I have a slogan idea, trust us bro.
Speaker 2: Kevin. How about the New England Patriots.
Speaker 4: You guys remember the movie Wizard of Oz, right, absolutely, so my Patriots slogan, and I'm pitching New England. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Because, as Jordan mentioned, I've been on a paternity leave for most of the off seasons. I had to catch up a lot on what's going on in New England. So I'm reading about Drake May's shoulder, I'm reading about a second round pick who's unsigned. I'm reading about the Super Bowl runner up curse that we're all aware of. So when I'm thinking about all those things, just like, no, don't worry about the things behind the current. Focus on all the good. This is a Patriots team that went to the super Bowl. We've got this guy. Just ignore all those things, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to the New York Jets.
Speaker 1: Always a risky move, embracing myself to do so. I sort of embraced a little bit of the darkness. But I think I can convince some people in the building here on this potential slogan or catchphrase or even like just ethos to exist with for the New York Jets. Babe, please stay with me. If I didn't love you so much, I wouldn't have to hurt you like this.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's okay. Patrick Baltimore Ravens the.
Speaker 5: Genus an abused.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so great to see all of you in Owings Mills today. I am excited to be here. Imagine this. You're new, practically a startup, and people are familiar with their product and what it does, but you haven't been able to communicate the essence of what it just is yet. So you gather the flock to discuss and come up with the fact that it energizes the body and mind. That doesn't resonate with you guys, Well that makes sense because that was the initial brand pitch idea behind Red Bull before they decide that it gives you wings and what do wings do? They liberate you from the truagery of the old times. Greg Roman is in Easter Otherford. You remind people of the change that was actually provided by a generational talent at a key position. The twenty twenty seven Baltimore Ravens. It gives you wings because wings not only come with the possibility of flight, they come with the hope of it, the audacity to challenge gravity itself.
Speaker 5: You don't do that with the weight of history.
Speaker 4: You do that by uplifting what remains with something new.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm all in. I'm ready to run through a wall.
Speaker 1: Good for the Ravens, the PR champions of the twenty twenty six It all went great off season so far. Don't worry about anything else. Let's go on to the Cincinnati Bengals with Kevin.
Speaker 4: How many marketing executives have walked into the Cincinnati Bengals facility and been handed a bowl of Skyline Chili and kind of paused and they kind of look at it and they go, what are we going to do with this? Well, you know what, here's your slogan, guys, Let's make Skyline Chili sexy again. Because every year there's that one team that is the sexy pick to take over the league. Have to go from last place to first place, worse to first. Everyone's jumping on the Bengals hype train, and when the Bengals are good, people are talking about Skyline. People are excited about Skyline. So let's take some pressure off the players and coaches and let's put it on the chili and feel good about this. These expectations that are back for Joey b and the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, D center, the roster D center, the injuries, D center, the quarterback malcontent nature by the end of the season. Instead place everything the burden of an entire city like some shredded cheese.
Speaker 2: On top of the chili.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've already acquired a player who literally goes by sexy, right, and you have him and Joe and Jamar in a campaign where there's chili dribbling.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, it sells itself.
Speaker 2: I'm all about the Cleveland Browns, you know who Listen.
Speaker 1: I know I've been charged with a tall task here, but I think I've got something that all of you. And you're still here, ha on you and you're still here and wow, you're still here too, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, my slogan idea is, let's get ready for twenty twenty seven, maybe twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh Steelers, Patrick, all the.
Speaker 5: Pittsburgh Steelers, you know, guys ending things I'm so glad. This is great. It's great to be here. There's three rivers out there, this is incredible.
Speaker 3: Ending things is never easy, but ending an entire concept can sometimes feel impossible. That's the task that we face here. Three coaches total since nineteen sixty nine, ounce four. There probably won't be nineteen years of Mike McCarthy, but here's here's one thing. A similar circumstance was faced by Volkswagen in twenty nineteen when they initially decided to conclude the run of the Beatle, a platform that had seen untold success since it was initially produced in December of nineteen forty five. Side note, we will not discuss the actions of Volkswagen prior to them on this edition of the podcast. That's coming up another podcast, another edition of this will eventually come. And how did Volkswagen do that? By announcing the last mile, that's what this is. That's what I think of driving that last mile away from that mountain, over those rivers and looking at this beautiful city.
Speaker 4: And that's what we have here to sell to people. The last mile of this version.
Speaker 5: Of the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Was it difficult for you to pitch both the ravens and the Steelers with similar enthusiasm.
Speaker 3: No, because I feel like Steelers fans are probably used to a particular attitude, but they're probably used to the actions of their football team as well.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's like hypothermia. You just slowly go number right and then you're gone. All right.
Speaker 1: So I've got the Houston Texans. Not a lot of work for me to do here, folks. I just think we got to keep it really really simple. Slogan for twenty twenty six face meat fist, Kevin, you got the Colts.
Speaker 4: I like the idea of a billboard, okay, and in Blue Colts writing the Blue Colts font to the top, it says this time it'll work with a big picture of Daniel Jones with a very forced smile and is surrounded by bubble wrap. So you get it.
Speaker 1: So you get you get a local brand sponsor to some Indianapolis manufacture.
Speaker 2: Of bubble reps.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's somebody close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that. I mean, I like it that. I think that is a winner. Jacksonville Jaguarars.
Speaker 3: Patrick, I'm so glad to be back here in Duval to talk to all of you, you know, sometimes things work.
Speaker 5: You assemble what's available and it looks great. You make a mid season deal for Jacoby Myers.
Speaker 3: Efficiency explodes and you go head to head with a perennial AFC power but only a debilitating circumstance at corner that you tried to address in the draft. But injuries ruin that doom the outcomes. So now we have to make a financial decision that will fundamentally change our product.
Speaker 4: That's having the courage to change.
Speaker 3: Devin Lloyd and Travis hchn were great pieces on both sides of the ball, and the same way the three and a half millimeter headphone jack was a great piece on the iPhone, but marketing was put in a position where they needed to justify a decision to not only sell lightning splitter adapters, but AirPods in perpetuity as well. We need people in the Yaku ecosystem. That's the courage to change. That's what Apple said, and that's what we're going to sell to the people here in Jacksonville.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I just sit and stare at Patrick as he's talking, because the things that your brain comes up with, it's like, yeah, and there's and as far as I'm aware, no gummy involved, you know, like I just know it's incredible.
Speaker 3: This is just doing Insiders five days a week at this point. Your boy yarns for creative.
Speaker 1: Creative outlet. I love it speaking of some type of outlet. The Tennessee Titans. That's you, Kevin, the.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty six Tennessee Titans. How can it be worse?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 2: Hard to argue, really hard to argue. That takes us to the Broncos.
Speaker 3: That to you again, Patrick, Okay, a loss in a heartbreaking season where a quarterback was literally broken and one of the more pyrrhic victories that we've seen in the last twenty years of the NFL playoffs.
Speaker 4: But bo Is back.
Speaker 3: The team didn't subtract and they just waited for his return. They've improved, They've not just stopped there. That they've added with the ultimate confidence at a quarterback. And I'm reminded, gentlemen and lady of a brand that was in a funk, just the one' there's always one and that's Kentucky Fried Chicken in twenty ten when they asked us to unthink the conventional nature of a sandwich and trust in the double down by telling its customers.
Speaker 5: We don't have room for the bun.
Speaker 3: And that's what we tell Denver Broncos fans two pieces of fried chicken, bacon and a sauce. We're doubling down on the talents and abilities of bo Nicks. We've added jail and waddle. We don't have room for bun.
Speaker 4: Epic.
Speaker 1: I think you know, I think that will really resonate with them. They've kept a lot of things the same over the last couple of couple of offseasons.
Speaker 5: So you double on more chicken.
Speaker 1: I've got the cant the City Chiefs. Actually we could probably skip these guys. They're doing okay as a brand these days.
Speaker 2: Kevin. You got the Raiders.
Speaker 5: That counts as.
Speaker 3: Doubt in the disrespect by the way, chip watch they're gonna try.
Speaker 4: Finally, the Raiders have an easy marketing pitch. You have the most likable quarterback who has never taken an NFL snap, and it's just a picture of smiling Mendoza all over Vegas and says, who does not love our quarterback?
Speaker 1: And just look over here as we fix all fix all the rest of this. And then Tom Brady seethes in the corner because he's not the one on the billboards. I can see it coming right now, A great smile. Yeah, I've got the Los Angeles Chargers. I have a merch idea ladies and gentlemen in the boardroom. Here, what if we manufactured a draw string Jim Harbaugh doll and a draw string Mike McDaniel Doll, and we put them for sale in the team shop and every time you pull the string they say something funny. And also it's really weird that the Harbad Dolls eyes follow you everywhere.
Speaker 5: They never stop.
Speaker 2: Cowboys, Patrick, the.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty seven Dallas Cowboys Jones is. I am so glad to be in your presence. It's an honor. I want to look back at all the history, but just a part of it jumps out to me. In seasons where Dak Prescott was a leading passer for the Dallas Cowboys, here's the final offensive ranking in terms of scoring fourteenth twenty second, sixth fifth fifth forced forced fourth first first the defensive rankings. I'm not going to talk to you about it because they weren't necessarily that great. That's why I would like to adopt the ad campaign that was utilized by Wells Fargo in twenty eighteen, earning back your trust. Yes, while the company was opening accounts on behalf of customers that they never asked for, they needed to come back and have a statement that they were earning back the trust. And after trading away your best defensive player, that trust was eroded.
Speaker 5: But not now.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty seven Dallas Cowboys are earning back your trust. I love that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you can, when you can align yourself with often questionable financial giant corporations, mega corporations, in fact, you simply must do it.
Speaker 2: Kevin, you've got the New York Giants.
Speaker 4: My New York Giants slogan does have some fine print, so listen carefully because there is a parenthetical here. Who's got it better than Jackson Dart? Don't answer that possibilities?
Speaker 1: See Patrick, I told you he would do Yeah, non, any and all possible.
Speaker 5: Greg Romanshade is always a.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I've got the Philadelphia Eagles. Now tough building to walk into. You know there are still people tailgating in the parking lot, and you know it's a rule that you do not wear the opposing teams jerseys or colors when you walk in.
Speaker 2: But hear me out.
Speaker 1: Speaking of jerseys, guys, a jersey buyback program wherein fans can turn in their old aj brown jerseys and in addition to proper financial compensation equal to the costs of the jersey, they will receive a case of youngling and a pack of batteries.
Speaker 5: What do we think, Yeah, yeah, the batteries of course.
Speaker 4: You know, speak to a community in a moment.
Speaker 2: It really brings people together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's united one way or the other.
Speaker 2: Yes, Washington Commanders.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, the Washington Commanders. Hey, guys, I'm glad the other guy isn't here anymore and I could talk to you. He probably wouldn't want to be in here with me. But I think about a brand that wants to return to some success, and there was so much recent success, and that success is linked to McDonald's and the angle return of the McRib most recently utilizing the slogan it can only mean one thing. Well, now Jaden's back, Hope is back, dan Quinn has fired almost everybody. There is change, and that change can only mean one thing.
Speaker 4: The commanders.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 1: One thing about Patrick's marketing initiatives too, that I think are really precious to the listener is there often contains some important subtext, and so go back and listen a couple of times. I think, similar to his famous one man play featuring the Jones family and Cowboys earlier this season. Really there's some Easter eggs in there, East Eggs everywhere, And Kevin, is it still the Chicago Bears or have they moved yet? Or what's the what's the situation here?
Speaker 4: You know, I thought about taking this opportunity in this marketing platform to ridicule the Chicago Bears, who have led the league in statements about stadiums to which they have not moved to yet. But you know what, we're gonna We're gonna be a little bit more positive because it's Kayleb Williams, it's Ben Johnson, and you guys see over my shoulder for those of you watching, I got a Chicago Cubs pennant. And there was a late great Chicago Cubs player and broadcast named Ron Santo, and every year he would say this is the year, and for the Kyle Cubs it never was until it finally was. Now the Bears curse has not lasted one hundred years. It's only been forty one. However, It's just simple. It's just a question. Is this the year we leave it to the fans?
Speaker 1: Just?
Speaker 4: Is this the year got your the Bears fans finally have a quarterback, they finally have a head coach. It might be, it could be we're just gonna let the fans aside. Very simple, Is this the year?
Speaker 1: My alternate suggestion, just for Bears fans in general, a slogan is what the hell are you all still mad about?
Speaker 2: But you know you brought it up yourself. The stadium thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, we have to give them something to be upset over. Everything on the field seems to be going right, so why not create some unforced errors. I know you just love that topic and you've enjoyed covering it. Kevin Patrick, I think we've got the Detroit Lions next.
Speaker 3: Ah. Yes, the Detroit Lions, a team that felt like America's team. Ford Family, It is wonderful to be in your presence today. And when I think about making these pitches again to billionaires, I think about a pitch that went to a lot of people with money years ago. And that's a famous statement uttered by Matt Damon during a Super Bowl commercial. Fortune favors the bold, and while yes, our elective investment in cryptocurrency has significantly declined since that moment, we can make an investment in one of the most exciting players in the National Football League, and that is Jamir Gibbs. When we made the decision to draft Jamir Gibbs, there are all sorts of critiques and criticisms, but it was bold and when we pay him, it will also be bold because fortune favors the bold.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: When I was looking into market research for the Green Bay Packers, who I am tasked with coming up with slogan for, it was really interesting. You know. I don't know if anyone knows this, but they are a publicly owned team, so you're really voyaging into the masses here to try to come up with what the slogan, for example, in this case would be. I did voyage into the Packers fans specifically on the Internet, and then immediately retreated. My slogan idea is our fans don't fight on the internet more than other fans.
Speaker 2: It just seems like they do.
Speaker 8: Minnesota Vikings, Kevin, We're going movie poster for the Vikings this year and shout out to my friend and Jordan's and our colleague Alec Lewis, who helped me workshop this late late last night.
Speaker 4: So here's your movie poster, and in purple writing, it says the twenty twenty six Vikings, and right under that six it says, don't fret it's an even year. Just those who remember the Vikings are only good in even years. Now around the six, I'm not done yet, because we're going to be artists here. Around that six is going to be little pictures of Kirk Cousins, Sam Darnold, JJ McCarthy, Joshua Dobbs, Max Brosmer and Kyler Murray. And they're right in the middle of the six, is Kevin O'Connell.
Speaker 1: I love it a little subtext there visually, Yes, I love it. Well, good luck to you on this Patrick, You've got the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 3: I've got the Atlanta Falcons, and mister Blank, it is so glod to be here with you and your multiple different teams of consultants from multiple different agencies. As a consultant, I'm so glad to be in You made it presence as well. Yes, there is a cycle, a revolving cycle that we feel and sometimes we associate that cycle the Atlanta Falcons with disappointment. But what if I think we can turn that around metaphorically and literally by calling to some of the fan base's adherence to a great philosophy regarding auto racing.
Speaker 5: Drive fast and turn left.
Speaker 3: Yes, we will make oval loops around the same circumstances, but now we do it with not one but two left handed quarterbacks. Yes, who have a little bit of a history of injuries. But we can go in guns blazon driving fast and turn and left.
Speaker 4: You know it.
Speaker 1: It is really really well thought out as absolutely incredible. I think when a team has faced such adverse circumstances as the Falcons have in recent seasons, you do need to prop them up a little bit more with your marketing plan.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The Panthers, on the other hand, the Carolina Panthers, I am pleased to share that it really is very simple. We're putting billboards all over the Queen City where they call downtown uptown, and it's going to just say, actually, yeah, we're getting better.
Speaker 2: That's it. New Orleans Saints Kevin.
Speaker 4: Well. I went to the Saints. They told me about this quarterback they have Tyler Shock, And I said, why we can do a lot with that, and there were several that had some FCC restrictions on it, so we wanted to be a little more careful. And instead of no one's talking about us, how about no one's talking about Shock. And that's the way we like it. Really is anybody talking about the New Orleans Saints and they should be Tyler Shuck was good at the end of last year. No one's talking about Shuck.
Speaker 2: I love it, fantastic.
Speaker 1: I've got the Tampa Bay Buccaneers wear on T shirts, slurpy cups and the side trucks with you know, different types of flags waving from them. It will be painted. Why be different when you can just be the same Arizona Cardinals, Patrick, the.
Speaker 3: Arizona mister Bidwell. I loved what you did in terms of marketing with that wedding hotel situation. It was incredible. And here's what I think we can capture for your team.
Speaker 4: What do we want?
Speaker 3: We want growth, we want to uplift And I'm reminded of the National Arbor Day campaign that utilized John Denver's song plan a Tree for Your Tomorrow and by involving ourselves in the tree of the National Football League. By hiring not just a lafleur, but the available lafleur, we can uplift this franchise and it's community's belief and what we can accomplish.
Speaker 5: Plant a tree for your tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The available laflurd. Okay, Kevin la Rings.
Speaker 4: Trying to figure out where you planted trees.
Speaker 5: They slipped the stadium, they slapped the field.
Speaker 1: Actually it's a fake tree, which I guess you know, metaphor upon metaphor feels real.
Speaker 4: Though, I got one more billboard with fine print for you guys, for the LA Rams. We've got a picture of Sean McVay, Matthew Stafford and Miles Garrett, and above them it says we've got it all, and the fine print says, just don't ask about our first round pick.
Speaker 2: Nice, well done.
Speaker 1: Seattle Seahawks, the reigning Super Bowl champions. Probably any easy cell here for them.
Speaker 3: Patrick, Yes, the Seattle Seahawks are undergoing a bit of a transition, to the extent that I'm glad I was able to gather you guys here today because I don't even necessarily know who I'm talking to, but I am reminded of recent success from a lot of brands that have been very, very, very productive in their capacity to produce almost nothing, and that is large language models, the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's it. That's a belief. It's hard to do it again.
Speaker 4: Can we do it?
Speaker 5: Maybe? Chat?
Speaker 7: Can we do it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It felt terrible taste in my mouth saying that out loud.
Speaker 1: All right, now I have brought in the help of a musical guest to help me with my pitch to the forty nine ers, brash. You know, they've just hosted the World Cup. They're into soccer, now, they're in basketball, They're doing all sorts of things organizationally. But there's one thing that the forty nine ers could be doing organizationally.
Speaker 2: Hit it, Eric Rose, Are you ready to maximize your performance?
Speaker 6: Packed your aging body with the latest fitness program Man for Men, Drag your Rod Karkass and the most maximized, optimized version of yourself and watch yourself dominate accept.
Speaker 2: Station not included. You know, I think we hit at least a third of these Full disclosure.
Speaker 3: We ran the Christian McCaffrey ig video of him working out with that trainer Ido Portal. I went to his website the other day and there's like Huberman videos. It is everything that I hate in the world condensed into the pitch.
Speaker 2: For I'm just sack your life.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm struggling pack your.
Speaker 2: Life with the forty nine ers, you know, I mean, it's right there in the pitch.
Speaker 5: That's it. That is their pitch, and it would work for them.
Speaker 1: Kevin, what did you think of your first ever appearance on NFL Daily. Was it as analytically intense and in depth and wide ranging and serious as I know you expected it to be.
Speaker 4: It was I felt like I was on a documentary set and I'm just I'm just like waiting, like, is Greg gonna just pop up at the end. It surprised me. What do you think that that that Netflix doc music?
Speaker 2: All Right?
Speaker 5: All right, all right, walk in and sit in the chair.
Speaker 1: All right, hit the music, Come on, get him out of here, give him the hook, get him.
Speaker 2: Off the stage.
Speaker 1: You guys, this has been a really fun week of NFL Daily. I've gotten to see a lot of my friends, whether virtually or in person. Thank you guys so much for joining me this week as I filled in for the great Greg Rosenthal, who is not here for Patrick Claibond.
Speaker 2: For Kevin Fishbain. I'm Jordan Rodrigue. See you next week.