Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: All right, listen up, taxpayer, is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, Boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the A really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still Oh okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat requires upfront payment, tax and fees.
Speaker 3: Extra terms and exclusion apply.
Speaker 1: Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms in sweet details.
Speaker 3: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 1: Head over to your nearest boost Mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Colon Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test. Currently, colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer related deaths in the US, and it's on the rising people under the age of fifty. But when caught at early stages, colon cancer is survivable in night tenty percent of the people. So screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer tests and a great, one of a kind way to fill more in control of your colon cancer screening is through the colon Guard test, a prescription based test with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy. The color Guard test is the only FDA approved non invasive option that looks for both altered DNA and blood in your stool, which can indicate the presence of abnormal sales. This test offers convenience and ease of use, and the kit is delivered right to your door. Once you complete the kit, it is returned to the lap and results are available within two weeks.
Speaker 3: Plus it's affordable.
Speaker 1: Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if you do need a colonosophy as a follow up, most insurance plans cover that as well. So if you're forty five or older and at average risk, ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the coli Guard tests. You can request a cold guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. If the coli Guard test is an tended to screen adults forty five and older at average risk for colorectal cancer, do not use the colon Guard tests. If you've had atonomas, have inflammatory bio disease, or certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family history of coorectal cancer. The COLI guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopy in high risk patients. Colon guard test performs and adult age forty five to forty nine is estimated and based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older. False positives and false negatives can occur. Col of Guard is available by prescription only.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The Seattle Seahawks have agreed to sign free agent Sam Donald to a three year deal one hundred point five million dollars. Seattle is given Donald Donald fifty five million and guarantees you like this move for Seattle.
Speaker 5: I like the move because I don't like the move for Seattle. I like the move for Sam Donald, though. I like the move for Sam Donald. We saw a small sum sample size of Sam Donald in New York, Okay, he didn't really have nothing to riding. We saw a small sam size of Sam Donald and Carolina. He didn't really have nothing to ride him. Boy would put goddamn Sam Donald over there on the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 2: Boy looked like Joe Montana. Boy, he looked like Joe Montana. You hear me.
Speaker 3: He ain't got that in Seattle, though.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you why? He looked like that though. They got a young bull over there name laugh named Hokinson.
Speaker 5: Huh. They got a young bull over there, probably probably the best, the best receiver in.
Speaker 2: NFL outside of Jamal Chase and Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 5: They got Addison, young bull crazy giving you crazy work. So that's how he was able to get paid like that. So now he get that money down there. Now that you have to come and show up.
Speaker 2: You have certain You've got certain quarterbacks that elevate the receivers around him. You have certain quarterbacks that neither receivers around him to elevate the quarterback play.
Speaker 5: So now you've got to come in and show out right now. All they have right now is JSN. I like Json. I like him. You know, they got to get something else over there. You're gonna let Tyler Locke and go, you know, let DK Metcalf go. I'm not sure what kind of rebuilding stage they can, but they playing with legos.
Speaker 3: They're gonna start it over from scratch.
Speaker 1: For me, I don't think that Sam Donald is better than Geno. Now, maybe you didn't want to give Geno an extension. Gino is gonna make thirty one million this year. He probably gonna look for something north to forty. You get the Sam Donald for about thirty three million. But go back and look the last two to three years, Gino has outplayed it. Now, maybe hey, you want to move on. We let's lock it go. We've letting DK go. Hey, unless we're gonna start fresh, We're gonna get all that up, all that Pete Carroll, We're gonna get that up out of here.
Speaker 3: Right. But I don't think I don't think Sam Donald is better than Geno.
Speaker 2: Well, you know he's not better than Geno. Uh, you know, he's not better than Geno.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying we have to understand why Sam Donald was able to do what he did in Minnesota. I always say a quarterback is only as good as an important cast. There are very few quarterbacks in the NFL right now that can go to any team in regards to what's around them. They can excel around him. Lamar Jackson is one of them. Josh Allen is another one who did who did more with less. There's a few others. I'm not gonna say no name.
Speaker 2: There's a few others. They can go on any team.
Speaker 5: I don't care what you put around me. I'm gonna get the job done no matter what. I don't care how much talent, how much skill I got around. It's because of the onus and what I can do. And that's why I'm special. Hell, that's why Josh Allen just got the Denley guy sick for three thirty.
Speaker 2: That's why he got it. Denny just got That's why the quarterbacks like Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow make the big money. Some people say when Joe Burrows only do what they're doing because.
Speaker 5: They had Jamar Chase, put him anywhere, put him anywhere. The skill set doesn't change you. Being able to throw the ball doesn't change. All the need is the players. I mind you to get the job done.
Speaker 1: Somebody say in the chat, they offered Gino the same contract they offered Donald.
Speaker 3: Why would I tell? Why would I?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: You mean to tell me I played the way I played, I'm gone to Pro Bowls and you're gonna give me a two million dollar raise?
Speaker 3: Child?
Speaker 2: Please screw you, child? Please?
Speaker 3: I mean I wish I might. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that for Gino too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like, uh old Miami, Miami's one of Miami's finest, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Smith, Sam Donald ranked fourteenth and QBR except which was seven spots ahead of Smith and route to the Pro Bowl. But Donald also had eleven sacked debacle in their wild card playoffs lost to the Rams. If you look at it, the last two games, I think they played Detroit and they played the Ram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they played Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeh, they played Detroit because they had that come from behind when and then they played Detroit and Detroit mopped him and then they went to the playoffs in the Rams trusted him.
Speaker 3: So he is.
Speaker 1: His player is very very receiver eccentric, which means he really need quality players around him to elevate him. Yes, sir, I don't believe he can elevate. They need to elevate him. And that's what you got with Jedda. That's what you got with Hawkinson, That's what you got with an Aaron Jones. That's what you got with in Adison. Now he's gonna be very interesting to see what they put around him. He only have Jackson Smith and Jigbu that's still there. Yeah, or they have no Offen who's still there. But what are the other recei that you're gonna put it? No DK, no Tyler Lockett. So what are you gonna surround him with in order to and hope you get the production this year that he gave Minnesota last year.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, I'm not sure who the owners are in Seattle, but I think they understand. They've been watching football.
Speaker 1: Uh it's rest So Paul Allen, Paul Allen, sister, Paul Allen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he passed away and left everything to his sister.
Speaker 5: They had, they had, They have enough scouts from Gene know, enough scouts and people in place to understand why he played as well as he did. You know why, you know, I understand it's a business. I understand you have to pay him his money, but if you want to see him be as productive as he was, you need to get the same type of pieces you won't get.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna get it justin Jeferson. You ain't gonna find that.
Speaker 5: But there are some add some quality wide receivers you can get to put it ride him, to put him to put what with jazz and it got a nice running back and Kenneth Walker, Kennith Walker, the third right, Kenth Walker.
Speaker 2: They nice, well, they nice, they nice, So I think they're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: But that's just just very questionable about some of the moves they made with with with with uh for one, locket, I don't know how you let the preacher go? I called, I called, I called Locke of the preacher's wife. You can't let the priest's wife go. You know that goes against everything God stand for. Now DK he won this deal. They were gonna pay it now just I understood that move. But hey, man, hey, the business, the NFL is crazy. Sometimes that make you sit there and scratch your head. But it's the nature of the business. You've been around it for so long. You play it and you see how they operate.
Speaker 1: Love what jam Lamar Lamar Jummar posted on I g yeah, know your worth then.
Speaker 3: Add tax he don't play Joe, Yeah, I saw, I saw it. I saw it.
Speaker 2: He don't play. Oh you don't man, You're you're not listen to me. Give me, give me, give me and me. Oh they played with him last year. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: There's certain players that love the game, and you know you can play with him, right, you can play that. You know, when the NFL knows you love the game so much that your your come and play, they'll take advantage of you.
Speaker 2: M hmm. Now you got somebody like this who showed you all. Right. Now, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: I ain't cutting no deals at all.
Speaker 5: Now you played with me last year, this year, Nah, yesterday's price ain't today's price.
Speaker 1: No, I eat all that today's price. It's two years from that price. I'm charging. I know the economy. I know, I know we wiped out a lot of game over the last couple of days. The down and the navsdack is down. But I need I need that back.
Speaker 2: I need all of that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh your lone. I a for what y'all did to me. Uh huh. I cut nothing. I'm charging. I remember when I was growing up in my grandfather. You take me and my brother, we go clothes, get easter shopping. We buying them.
Speaker 2: You know, buy two suits, You get two suits for nine or nine dollars.
Speaker 3: They throw to.
Speaker 1: Tie the pocket square for free. Right, Jamar said, I'm charging everything all the card. It's fifteen it's fifteen million. For I let the league in receiving yards, it's fifteen million. I let the league touchdown. It's fifteen million. I let the league catch it. We bout forty five make it right, make the money right, told you and mc brown, make the money right.
Speaker 2: Holdo, hold on.
Speaker 5: And if it ain't what it and it ain't what it should be, I ain't touching the field.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not touching the.
Speaker 1: I'm not touching the field until week eight because I want to make sure I get my credit this season GOP playing. Now I will do that. Oh, but then y'all will pay me every I'm not cutting aid T. I will really love you, but I ain't gonna save no money now. I'm just still you know, I ain't saving no money. There ain't gonna be no straps. Mmm.
Speaker 2: Hm, Oh that's funny, man, that's funny.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 1: They don't ever cut. They don't cut these they don't cut these networks. No slights, don't cuts make a top dollar. So I need that.
Speaker 2: They ain't got no choice.
Speaker 1: I need that. Oh and plus you already told me you're gonna makee the highest paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got to be.
Speaker 1: Hey, are Joe? You say we're just stay together and you're the problem your girl.
Speaker 5: You don't forget that all lie to me once already Now I said that. But they told me they're gonna pay.
Speaker 2: Them last year. Don't worry now your word, now, your word, I really can't.
Speaker 5: I really can't stand on your word because you told me one thing last year and then you bumped the system on me.
Speaker 2: You bump me, so I don't know what to believe. So you get it.
Speaker 5: You get a post like that that it is strictly medless.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all it's ever been, because y'all told. Y'all told me, y'all don't take care of me. Now, look at y'all. You say your promises like pie crust being and easily broken.
Speaker 3: I can't nothing you tell me that's a good one. I can't believe nothing.
Speaker 2: You tell me that one down before. I remember that one.
Speaker 3: I said, Yeah, so I need all that mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I want everything out of promise yesterday and everything y'all took in the day. You remember Hall of the Day. Yeah, that dude snagger two? Yeah, Mama need a dress?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: You roll the tha both.
Speaker 2: I don't roll. I don't roll to you. I told you, hey, I told you kids give me bad luck.
Speaker 3: You didn't get that kid out of here, but the rest at home it's place. They going nowhere.
Speaker 5: Nobody because I'm gonna stick you and I'm definitely gonna stick you, and I'm gonna stick that snow walking grabble boy.
Speaker 2: Oh fact that he crapped out bro had you won? We have paid you.
Speaker 1: I paid a man on by the day and I ain't selling punk but uh jamar Chase, won't that bread on't joke?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I need that.
Speaker 1: Get your money, Chase, get your money. Chase was oh Joe, check this out. Last year he was open to a deal average around thirty six million. Instruction right, Bengals couldn't get it done now triple crown, triple crown, trible.
Speaker 2: The price.
Speaker 1: Crazy money money yeah yeah, money money, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Give him Chase. Uh oh.
Speaker 1: The highest prayed non quarterback is forty million, Chase, I need to give it.
Speaker 3: Give me a.
Speaker 1: I need forty one. I need by five years and they would they got get you. Say hey, the first three years. I need a honey piece.
Speaker 2: Make it, make it a hundred and five hondd piece.
Speaker 5: Make it, make make it a hundred five just a just just a good messon.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, you know what, I had to take out a Lord of the Lords of London policy in case I get hurt, and that can replace the value that I was gonna lose.
Speaker 3: I need that money back to so throw that in there. Throw that in there. Absolutely, absolutely, Hey.
Speaker 5: It's it's been a good time. It's been a good time. It's been a good day.
Speaker 1: Had they the this is what the Bengals because they waited till the last minutes. They could have had Jesse Bass for twelve million. They didn't do it. He leaves gets fifteen sixteen from the Falcons. T Higgins, they could have had T Higgins for about twenty three million year. Now they're gonna have to pay him North for thirty. Jamar Chase, you could have had it for thirty five, thirty sixty, say thirty six. Now you're gonna have to play it forty plus. Trey Hendrickson could have had it for twenty five. Now you got to play him. Now you're gonna have to be sandwich and meant somewhere between thirty. He wants North for thirty. Yeah, back to back season with seventeen and a half sacks. I can't say I disagree with him. Yeah, and I look at it.
Speaker 5: I look at it what Philly's been able to do with Debonte Smith, with AJ Brown obviously, Sequon Jena Hurst and being able to play pay everybody. Do you think they were able to do it because they paid early? Yeah, they shrunk before.
Speaker 2: It got hot with understanding what would happen? They waited too long, bro.
Speaker 1: You please guys practice every day. You see how these guys meet, you see them play that don't get in trouble. What are you waiting for? If the longer you wait, it's almost like you're you're betting against them. Yeah, basically they're gonna have a down year, They're gonna get injured, decrease the value.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a chance that happens. But what happens when.
Speaker 2: It doesn't doesn't right. I never looked at it like that.
Speaker 5: You know, Hey, the betting against your own players by not paying, Yeah, when you when you when you're franchised, when you franchise tag me, that's masically what you bet.
Speaker 2: Against you. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I've never heard it. I've never heard of sin like that. I just I just saw it as I don't value you long term. I didn't even I didn't even think about the concept of you know what, I'm betting against you because I don't think you can do it again.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna tag you the long term.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make you prove it. And he's what Tea Higgins, I believe that was a flu the last three years. I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Again as heavy, that's heavy work. And where's my checkstick man? My lips dry as hell? Dang.
Speaker 1: The Denver Broncos were busy today. They reached a three year deal her Fanga Helfanga. The deal is worth forty five million, includes forty million in guaranteed money. He him played his entire four year career with the forty nine ers and was named All Pro in twenty twenty two hours, Laatest News broke that is no former in forty nine Ers teammate Drake Greenlaw will be joining him. Green Law will sign a three year, thirty five million dollar deal. The edition of green Law and her Fanga Dever Bulster already stout defense Broncos defense that ranked thirty points alive and features defensive Player of the Year Patser Tan the second.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, he's coming up. He didn't come off a right, Is that him.
Speaker 3: With the long Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I called him. Yeah, I think he went to the USC too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and great green Law, green Law coming off along Achilles, coming off Achilles in the Super Bowl on the field and he obviously when he came back, young Bull got upset and walked off the field. So I'm glad to see him come back and uh, you know, go get paid in and that that's it's it's always a dope thing to see, you know, players get hurt and you understand how old this ship really feels about. You got the injury like that, that magnitude. But to see him come back and get his money is a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so graded green Law's back. But Greenlaw has an injury history. I don't think he's played but one season in this totality, he's been nicked. Yeah, he's been nicked pretty much his entire career.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 3: So the Bronco Boasters their defense.
Speaker 1: Uh, they got a run stuffing linebacker or rangey of safety.
Speaker 3: To pair him with PS two.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: The Bronco they taking Sean Payton briefly say give us a little time.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: They're making moves. You can tell who's serious. You can tell who's serious about winning. Huh.
Speaker 3: Who what was that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I see what? What was twenty two? He only played two games in twenty four? How many games he played in twenty one and twenty two?
Speaker 2: Good seat? Thanks too.
Speaker 1: Real mm hm, So it's kind of hit a miss. Hopefully he's healthy, yeah, because he can play. Oh he could go now, I know he came from.
Speaker 2: Houston, didn't he.
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 1: He always was? He a forty nine Ers drafted him? Okay, Oh, I was sure the one. It went to the Texans. We started out at the forty nine Ers. He's the one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: But hopefully hopefully he can stay healthy and him and Hufanga can have some depth and some leadership and the Broncos a Bronco country gonna be in good hands. The Commanders are not messing around with quarterback jays And Davis's rookie contract. Apparently not satisfied with Brandon Coleman as their left tackle, the Commanders swung or one of the league's most established tackles in Laramie Tunsul.
Speaker 3: In the trade.
Speaker 1: The Commanders get Laramie tunsl and the twenty twenty five fourth round pick. The Texans get twenty twenty five third round pick, a twenty twenty five seventh round pick, a twenty twenty six second round pick, and a twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Six fourth round pick.
Speaker 1: Tumsul is coming off a season in which you're great in ninety three percent pass blocked win rate, which is tenth best, and a seventy five percent run block win rate, which was thirty nine. Obviously he's a better passer pass protector than a run blocker. But hey, Jane Daniels, get some help at the left tackle position, and you see, Ojo, they're going for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, listen, that's that's what you call going all in. You think about it, Laramy Tunzel, right, why would you let one of your better, better tackles?
Speaker 2: Obviously you let them go.
Speaker 3: O Joe, do you remember how many times which cog got sacked last year?
Speaker 2: Last year?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: Why we just why we're just GOINNA say that. I was just gonna say, look how many times see they strive of sacked. So when I look at it, when I look at the numbers that we're talking about with him being better when a come the past protection, I mean, what do the commanders do most of the time anyway.
Speaker 2: Passed the ball? I think I like. I like the move.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good pick, a good pick up. I'm not sure if I listen, I wouldn't have no problem going from Houston to the Chocolate City either, So you know, going from one French going from one franchise that's headed in the right direct, right direction to another franchise that's headed in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I ain't got no issues a problem with that. He's gonna he's gonna miss the no state income tax, but he'll be.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you remember I mean in Miami he goes from Miami to Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because wasn't it a Miami Miami draft died he got drafted that ball, yeah, with the mask with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But I like.
Speaker 1: I look, I'm confused by what maybe the Texans are going to take a tackle in the draft.
Speaker 3: I don't know, don't you know.
Speaker 1: Mainly I look at the skill position and corners and linebacker things of that nature, so I'm not really too familiar with the offensive line. I'm confused by what the Texans are doing, considering CJ one of the most sack quarterbacks in the NFL and its best protector you're moving on. Okay, maybe it was a deal that was too good to pass up because you get a let me see, you get a twenty twenty you got a twenty twenty five third round pick and a twenty twenty five the seventh round pick, and twenty six you get a second round pick and a twenty twenty six. Now, maybe you're gonna package that and there's something in the draft that you want to get.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but I love what the Commanders are doing.
Speaker 1: We got a we got two more years with Jane Daniels on this rookie contract.
Speaker 2: Contract. Gotta take advantage of ite.
Speaker 1: You you see where the money going sixty million, it's the highest paid. So what's that number gonna be in two years? Sixty five, sixty eight, seventy. Where are we going?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, crazy work?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so you I'm taking you. You like the move, Let me ask you this, what do you think that? What do you think the command Where do you think the commander's ceiling are? Now, given they're in the same division, they're in the same division as the Eagles. You got the Rams? Who else made the playoffs last year? How many playoffs?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: Oh, Detroit, do you see a bounce back season for the forty nine ers and they get some of their playoffs back healthy.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure about the bounce back season for the forty nine ers because they have too many, too many, too many pieces missing dead.
Speaker 2: Deebo going to the Commanders.
Speaker 5: Now, Brandon Knights was coming off, Brandon was coming off of ACL injury. Then you got you got Ricky Ricky Ricky percell Uh I think I said his name right there. He showed flashes of what he could do. Brandon Brandon Jennings, who is also really really really good player, very good player. So I'm not sure what they're gonna look like with with those two. They're not proving as of yet. Hey, the Commanders, they ain't playing. You got you got Terry McLaurin, you got Deebo Samuels. Just they went to the NF went to the NFC Championship last year. Larry Tucker was, now you add you add you add that to you to your offensive line, the most most of everything up. You got Brian Robinson in the back field. I mean, shoot, everything's on hing up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: To me to be able to compete with the Eagles, the only team in the NFC West and not the NFC. He excuse me, that's not doing nothing, is it. Goddamn Cowboys made one move.
Speaker 2: They made one move.
Speaker 1: Yet well, look the Cowboys don't believe it's in for agency.
Speaker 3: Oh joe.
Speaker 1: They haven't paid big money for foregent since is Greg Hardy? Remember they got Greg Hardy?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh by bad wo. And let's take it on the divisional rivals. The Dallas Cowboy Jerry Jonesan not made us flash today. First he resigned long snapper Trent sig. Okay, there we go, there we go, a three year extension.
Speaker 2: That's the start.
Speaker 1: The long Davonte Williams one year, three million dollars, Javonte stats, one hundred and thirty nine carriage that was tied for thirty fifth, five hundred and thirteen yards, tied for forty second, four touchdown time for forty three point seven yard average. That man signed a long snapper to a three year extension, and like, yeah, we got better today.
Speaker 2: It's a start. It's a start. Listen. You've got to crawl before you walk, and anything that you do, well.
Speaker 1: Damn you must be a snake because you don't do nothing but crawl. When you're gonna start walking. The Cowboys have not signed the free agent over six million dollars since Greg Hardy in twenty fifteen. That was eleven years ago.
Speaker 5: Oh so they haven't oh yet, it ain't nothing changing, ain't not ain't nothing changing.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna change.
Speaker 1: Back to the forty nine ers, board went to Andy. He gone to Andy, his hufanga. The Broncos, green Law, the Broncos. They just released Kyle ust check damn real debo got traded. Yeah, it almost seemed like the end the day. Look, oh had to let.
Speaker 2: Everybody go because they're getting ready to pay. They getting ready to pay.
Speaker 1: What you call it, Oh Joe, you you keep going for it, and so if you pay it off, it's okay because you keep kicking the can the road. It's like during the recession when they had this thing called interest only loans. Not interest only loans. You're gonna have a balloon payment that's gonna come due.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you done hit it big or you find somebody else to take that house over.
Speaker 3: But if you don't, you gotta let it go. Okay.
Speaker 1: They kept spending and spending and spinning. They kept getting close, but they couldn't close the deal. So now I got to blow it up and start all over again because I got to pay the quarterback. And see, they went for it as long as they had that quarterback on that rookie contract. Now he's no longer on that rookie contract. He's gonna want thirty five forty million dollars. But if i'm them, hey, bro, you're gonna get this Baker Mayfield, Sam Donald one hundred meal, three year for one hundred meal.
Speaker 2: If you don't want it, listen, If you don't want that, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if it's bad, I tell Oh Joe, it's bad. It say it's hard to find a quarterback. It's hard to find a quarterback. If you find a good one. If you find a good one that's a rookie. You know you got a three year windows. You got a three year window to do as much as you can offensively and defensively, putting the pieces of riding to see if you canna make a run head But Jay.
Speaker 2: Almost did it in his first year. Almost. You was one game away, one game man, man, Please.
Speaker 3: Ojo. The Cardinals are signing past Russia.
Speaker 1: Josh Sweat to a four year deal worth seventy six point four million dollars. Sweat is reunited with poorer Eagles defensive coordinator and current Cardinals head coach Jonathan Gallen in the desert, is this decide the Eagles are drafting a d N or trading for specific DN in Dallas? Because remember, O, Joe, what's Williams? Williams just went to Oh we went to New England. Did he tackle? Yes, he's in New England.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now they still have Carter, they still have Jordan Davis. Uh, they still have what's the other guy?
Speaker 3: Brandon?
Speaker 1: I think Brandon Graham is gonna retire. Uh he retore, he retwards his try sep.
Speaker 3: What's the other guy?
Speaker 5: He had?
Speaker 3: Another guy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: They have uh Nolan Smith the third and excuse me Jr. But no, Look, clearly everybody thought they had a chance to get Miles Garrett. That's not happening. So now we got to redirect our focus and hey, if we.
Speaker 3: Got to go in the draft, we go in the draft. That's what we normally do.
Speaker 1: That's how we got Jaylen Carter, That's how we got Jordan Davis, That's how we got Nolan Smith Jr. That's how we got all the players that we got. We drafted them. How say hey trust me and how we I trust? So they that's his name Hunt Hunt. He had a big he had a big game in the Super we Hell what d Lineman didn't have a big game of the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Hell they went hunting and they would take they were taking turns.
Speaker 3: But you know, oh Joe, you know how this see is. Bro.
Speaker 1: They're gonna come rob you. They're gonna rub, come, rob your chicken out and get the go. They're gonna get to find the chicken that's lord in the best Eggs. You're taking two premium pass rushers. Hey, we're gonna take them, take them up off you. You couldn't hold on the sleigh because you know its contract was kind of cost prohibited. But we feel a we thought we drafted your replacement last year, Cooper Dejean, the Nation of the Minute. Baby, it is what that's absolutely crack. Zach Wilson signed the one year deal in Miami. O Joe, you're buying Zach Wilson to begin.
Speaker 5: And what you're talking about, Man, I'm going to give me a Zach Wilson jersey Listen, you saw me. I wore two jerseys on this show. I got every soccer jersey you could think of. I wore Jamar chan jersey. And what's the other jersey I wo on the show? Wear it out?
Speaker 3: You got it? How many? How many Black Wilson Jerry's?
Speaker 2: You got that one green one I had on that time on the show.
Speaker 1: Wear it out? When you get back to your car, you have four more. They talking somebody like Zach Wilson.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, don't don't talk about my dog. Don't talk Listen. You know we had a better season in New York than than than Aaron Rodgers. Is Zach Zach Wilson, you know, Listenin's Zach. I know you're gonna see this.
Speaker 3: Baby. I love you.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to have you in the city.
Speaker 5: I'm like, if you need someone to show you around, I'm the perfect tour guy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't go out. I'm in bed by nine o'clock. But we gotta go.
Speaker 5: We gotta go hit tusies, Zach, We gotta hit tussies. I'm sure you're probably married, you have a wife, but it's okay. Just I just want to talk football. I want to talk football. They got chicken, wings, seafood, rice and loasta tail. They got chocolate cake. And we can use our peripheral vision to make sure we focus, but still see what surround us. Yet, me, you got to be aware your surround us. So I let your boy zach. My number is still the same.
Speaker 3: You said they got chocolate tail.
Speaker 2: What you say they got chocolate cake.
Speaker 3: I'll be talking.
Speaker 2: I'll be talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you your chocolate cake. I know the cakes. You're talking about chocolate. Yeah, okay, let you tell it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, not like that, not like that. I'm like, I'm really talking about food. If you've never been to Tussies, you gotta go to Tussies for the food you have. I know, listen, try the food. Tramp alfredo, chicken and shrimp, alert shellfish. Oh my bad, my bad. So you can't eat see food right? You can't eat eat lops either. Huh No, damn, you can't.
Speaker 3: Eat simon, that's a fish.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: You can't eat nothing, shellfish, mullocks, oyster, scallop, lobster, crab.
Speaker 2: None of that.
Speaker 1: No Jesus, anything that has I down in it, I can't I can't do. I can't do beta down on my skin? Anything that has beta down in it burn my skin burn? You mean like it No, it'll burn the skin the skin. I can't put beta down on my skin. It instantly just colors my skin after use like five to clean or something like that. Okay, okay, Hey, how do you find something out? Like, how do you find something like that out?
Speaker 3: When they put it on my black ass and my skin? This colors.
Speaker 1: The same way you find out that you put meach in your washing machine when you get colored and they botty. That's how I found I didn't know, well, I knew I was a lerk of the shellfish, but I did. It didn't really dawn on me that, Okay, beta done? Has I died in it? Right after triad any time you took me a couple of times, I'm like, but damn, why am I?
Speaker 3: Why am I?
Speaker 2: You did it multiple times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was like, why am I skin just coloring?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You're like, well, and then you know went toil that was like, well it has I If you allergic the shellfish, you're probably allergic to I die. Because that's the what people what they've said, what they told me is that that's probably the common ingredient. Because there's eye down in shellfish, there's eye down in Betadwe so we recommend that you obviously clearly don't eat shellfish, but stay away from beta dam find another cleansing solution. That's what I was, That's what I did. The Panthers cornerback JC Horn agreed to a four year, one hundred million dollar extension worth seventy million guaranteed, making him the highest paid dB in NFL history.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm a huge fan. I'm a huge fan of DV play.
Speaker 5: Those here in the chat that have washing the Carolina Planters play, those here in the chat that are fans of defensive cornerbacks. I know JC Horn is one that you like pass certain might be the best one who doesn't get the credit he deserves based on his play, whether it be man to man, whether it be man and man bumping run off in Jason horned, I think he's one of the few that allows his defensive coordinator to do much more that they want to do defensively because of how well he can.
Speaker 2: Play man the man. I love j C. Horn.
Speaker 5: He's technically sound, doesn't get the credit he deserves. Is not showcase because of where he plays football at. There's a reason why they paid him what he did. Here's a reason why they paid him what he did. I've been watching him. I've been watching him all these years, and he's the He's.
Speaker 2: The real deal. He's a real deal.
Speaker 5: He just doesn't get the credit he deserves because of where he's playing at.
Speaker 2: He don't He don't talk much either.
Speaker 5: He ain't gonna talk much, but he gonna he gonna go out there and play and he gonna walk it every time.
Speaker 2: He real nice.
Speaker 5: And the fact that he hurt his foot I forgot I think, but maybe last year, year before last on his foot.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, the Rams are going to release Cooper Cup if they cannot find a trade partner landing spot for Cooper Cup.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, Guessa, go ahead right there, bro I like that. That's a good question, a good landing spot for Cooper Cup.
Speaker 3: Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, that's not fair. DK Metcalf, George Pickens and Cooper Cup. Mm hmmm. I like that. Huh m. And you cooking that's a good one. Listen.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not about improving teams in the AFC North unless they had to do with the Bengals.
Speaker 3: But that just the thought of that is nice.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: How about it?
Speaker 5: How about a veteran presence over in Green Bay? Another another route runner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that. I like yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: You know he can play on the outside. You can play on the inside. They can move, they can move around, he can play multiple positions.
Speaker 2: Why why not? I like that?
Speaker 5: A similar offense to what he just left.
Speaker 2: Hold on Devo is going? Why not Cooper cup right down to road San Francisco. You ain't even go. You ain't even got to go.
Speaker 1: How much is it gonna cost? Just considering they're trying to seem like they're going to a cost cutting move in Green Bay? They let you check go. They traded debo. Uh, they let the green law. They let Hufanga. You need you need a dog, I need your dog.
Speaker 2: Don't leave your quarterback out there to dry.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen is one of the few could do it. I don't have no superstars around me.
Speaker 5: I got a Mari Cooper, but we're not using the Marik Cooper the way he should be used.
Speaker 3: Mart was in his prime.
Speaker 2: You hear me.
Speaker 1: They got Khalilak, They got call what do you call him? Just left and went to went to New England. Max what's his name?
Speaker 5: Mc collins mc just signed two. Yeah, I just saw that, But I'm talking. I'm talking about that boy. Every quarterback needs that boy, unless you're a quarterback that can elevate your team without one of them boys like a Josh Allen, you know, like a Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: You need you need your number one.
Speaker 5: You know if if if you tell me to hike the ball and I got and I'm blindfolding and as a receiver that I could count on it is Cooper Cup. Let me get in over here with brock perty so we have something that he can count on every single down.
Speaker 2: If there's somewhere I need to go with.
Speaker 3: The ball, Are you willing? Are you gonna? What about Houston Texans?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Is probably gonna miss it this season. They just signed somebody. No, he's not gonna be able to come back. Didn't the Texans just sign the receiver?
Speaker 2: I don't know, did they I could? I could have sworn it.
Speaker 5: Just signed somebody, or maybe I'm tripping, Chad, talk to me, Chad.
Speaker 2: Then the Texans just signed.
Speaker 1: Somebody Braxton Barrios, the fans guy that he was.
Speaker 2: That listen that that that's a that's a good pickup. But I do like the Cooper Cup move.
Speaker 5: Also the boast of that offensive that that offensive receiving room.
Speaker 2: I like that actually, honestly, I like I like the forty nine is better.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kristen Kirkin is gonna be available if he's not already available, because there are reports that he's gonna get released. He's kind of been nicked the last couple of years and so that that contract is called for here it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he he could run too. He'll be nice over there and uh in Houston. It's all about fits and understanding, understanding the type offense you put these players into.
Speaker 1: Oh he was traded to the Texas. Okay, but he oh Joe, that ship. That tell you they don't really think much about you. They trade you to a division opponent. Oh yeah, yeah. Most teams they're like, look, I'm not trading you in the division. I'm really trying to get you out of the AFC.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on the player.
Speaker 3: You gotta be.
Speaker 2: You gotta be that boy, you have to be a difference maker. They're not trade. They're not trading difference makers in the division.
Speaker 3: That's what I.
Speaker 1: Trade to take That show you what? That shows you what Jacksonville thinks of it. They traded to a division.
Speaker 3: Damn the AFC. They trade him to within the division. Right.
Speaker 1: Steph Curry has accepted a role with his alma MATERA Davidson College, as an assistant general manager for basketball program. Steph becomes the first active player in the US major professional sports to take an administrative job with the with the NCAA team. When asked about Steph's new job, Steve Kerr had some jokes, Well, if he if he asked to leave the game to go Scout College, I'll probably say no. But it is Steph Curry, so I'll probably say yes. I just hope he doesn't ask.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's cool.
Speaker 3: What did that make What did that made you general manager at Oregon State?
Speaker 2: That would be nice?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well, no, what if they made you general manager? Fam?
Speaker 5: You? Okay, now we're cooking, now, now we cook it you.
Speaker 2: Hey, now, now now we're talking. You hear me?
Speaker 5: You make me anything having to do a FAM you, I'm gone, I'm gone, I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm out also, so I gotta have to find me a new partner.
Speaker 5: Huh no, no, no, I can do the show from Tallahassee. You ain't gotta find nothing and the Wi Fi work. Just do Wi Fi work. Just find the Tallahassee. Ain't nothing wrong with it. Huh yeah, listen, I will I will pick up and relocate to Tallahassee right now. If the President called me any anybody of the of the governing body, the governing body that has.
Speaker 2: Anything to do with FAM.
Speaker 5: You want me in Tallahassee to be anything, I don't care what it is. I'm packing up and I'm leaving right now. Man, please, damn.
Speaker 3: What I guess you are? I guess you want to be general manager FAM.
Speaker 5: You listen, you mean tell me I get to put on a suit and tie.
Speaker 2: Man, you don't have to wear no suiting tie, but from the general manager. I'm I'm gonna be a fool.
Speaker 3: What general manager?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Where a suit and tie?
Speaker 2: This one?
Speaker 5: Every time you see me step out, I'm gonna be in a suing tie. Ima have an orange suit, i'mna have a green suit. I'mna have a Rattler pin, a family pin.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be looking at the grinch.
Speaker 5: Who hey, one thing, one thing about it when it comes to when it comes to put when it comes to fashion, I don't play. So if I have on a suit, I'm gonna look sharp. I'm gonna be sharpening the number two pencil. I'm gonna be cleaning in the bad to help, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be cask at sharp.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 5: You got and you got me excited with that idea too, man, guy leave, Hey, just just the thought of that being able to address address the governing body and fam you.
Speaker 2: Or the students, the faculty.
Speaker 3: Man, you ain't drinking. Audition to put no job Down's time for our final segment of the evening.
Speaker 1: It's time for Q and eight. You auditioned it for a job on the job. He sitting down his resume on my job. Chat, y'all see this food. You know, got auditioned for a job. He had the job, sitting down his resume on my computer. Man, Hey, I'm just trying to diversify my part. Only your baby, my bad man out here audition to send it out of his resume or by coveredy computer.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that was funny.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 1: Keeper know what jr Oh, My question is why did the Steelers have to choose Wilson over Phields. I would have gone with Phils over Wilson. I would have too, because look at where you are now. You're about to be your third fourth quarterback in the last four years. Yeah, I do believe Wilson could have done excuse me, Phils could have done some of the things, and and and.
Speaker 3: And I thought that was your future. Why you why did you trade for him only for a year?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: You only got what two three games out of it?
Speaker 1: Because like when when when Russ got healthy, he you know, he went to the back up and wrote Russ went to the starting lineup. So I don't know if you really gave Wilson an opportunity to show you what they can do.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, what'd you think?
Speaker 5: I'm honestly, if I was Mike Townland, I would have gone with a veteran presence as well, simply because of what they had done in the past. Super Bowl champion knows what it takes to win. And that's not taking anything away from Fields. Fields was good when it was in until Russell Wilson was healthy. He took the Steelers. You know to a foreign two record played extremely well, extremely well. That's why I'm excited to see what he's gonna do in New York as well, because if he can get a jump start out, get a jump start.
Speaker 2: Like that in New York once to see them does start, I.
Speaker 6: Think things are going to be being very very very good for him and that two year deal they get tell that up real quick depending on how ye oh yeah, man, listen, I'm excited for him.
Speaker 1: Ryan Gordon, what are your thoughts on Pittsburgh Steelers choices so far? Well, I mean, I like the DK. I don't think they're done. They've done DK, they gotten DK. I mean what else have they done to that that? Oh they say you gotta get a quarterback. I don't care. They've had good defense, they've had skilled positions all that before. Without a quarterback, you ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: At all, especially not in that division, Not in that division. Hell, the stealers in the Browns.
Speaker 3: Big Blue.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you guys including Jamier Gibbs in the top five backs? He is, we just overlooked the bro. You do realize we're going off the top of our dome. Bro, Like we got notes here, like Okay, guy, let me let me explain how you owe you and that work. Like, Okay, we have the list of the rundown, but when you hear me start naming our players, that's not on there. That's just off the top of my head, top of the head, that's off the top of ot your head. We have a rundown in which the topics we're going to talk about. I know y'allways talking about. Well, hey, Ashley's probably feeding information because I was going back and I was telling you we was talking about the Yankees, and I was giving you different errors in which the players played. They was like, well here talking Oh he got it. No I don't, because I didn't even know we were going to talk about that until you brought up the Yankees and what made them special. And then okay we go into this field. Okay, we talked Nascar. I have no idea we're gonna talk Nascar. And then I'm just because I was of that. If you're from the South, which I was, NASCAR is in you. You watched it, you watched all of them because Nascar not like it was not.
Speaker 3: I think NASCAR used to come on CBS. If I'm not mistaken, and.
Speaker 1: You know Darren earn Hard Jue Senior used to drive the number two Wrangler car before he got the black Martin Caller the three and had the guy go on shades. And Darryl Waltrip drove the Tide eighty eight before he got the eleven car.
Speaker 3: And then you have Buddy Baker.
Speaker 1: You had a Bobby and Donnie Allison, all those guys, Buddy Baker, all those guys. You know, I watched them, Harry Gantt, this Gold Bandit, Neil Bonnett, Austin Bill from Dawson Bill. This was before Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson and Dale earn Hard Jr. All these guys that was that was before them. So that's why, you know. And I remember I used to sit down, what if you're gonna watch? You had three channels on off and don't mess with me. So it wasn't like you just like it is now what you got five hundred channels.
Speaker 2: That you were from?
Speaker 3: Please, But no, we do not have every back.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what he was gonna talk about this, but the bats came up and don't you like hey? So I'm just we just rappled the names off the top of my head. It's an honest mistake. It's not like we know what Jamier Gibbs is special sensation. You can run a catch?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, well you boy. The closest thing we're done seeing the Chris Johnson's.
Speaker 3: Bright Doctor Frank L.
Speaker 1: Bella, he says, fast break, pump fake big mistake, No laggers than five, Doc, And what you saying?
Speaker 5: What you're saying today had me dying, boy.
Speaker 3: Us A Flowers in tears. That was funny.
Speaker 1: Uh, every Brook fucking o Joe Bill the starting offense and defense using NFL football players that are in the media or used to be.
Speaker 3: In the media.
Speaker 1: Well that's easy me straight hand Graw Brady uh moss o Joe Moss Uh Uh, Fred Taylor, Ryan Clark? Who sorry, Dill, you ain't made to cut you.
Speaker 3: First of all, you not beating that Brady or Troy so.
Speaker 1: And uh and because of the money, we're limiting the only two quarterbacks on the roster.
Speaker 3: So uh who else? I'm me try to think? Hold on? Who else? Who else am I? Who else am I missing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Charles Woodson?
Speaker 2: See what what what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wood what? Uh? Who else? Come on? There? I guess we gotta put up what you call him on there? Uh okay, damn your.
Speaker 1: Wooded Yeah yeah yeah, we need somebody to block Oh yoke, Oh Jamey j Wat, I mean, hey.
Speaker 3: Deal, don't feel bad. Matt Ryan didn't make it either, so.
Speaker 1: Uh uh uh huh y'all Kelsey playmaker.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, play makeup on it in the media.
Speaker 1: Football coach, Uh this is uh is uh it is fits is Fitzgerald.
Speaker 7: What does Fitzgerald do anything for the I guess you take sharm Smitty? Oh sirs yeah, Jason w Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah big with Big Witt.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah Saturday, Greg Olsen, uh Gonzo Hey uh yeah, I'm just saying how many tight end we played, we ain't got but two. I know I'm gonna be one of the tiniest. I don't know who else gonna be one, but I'm gonna be one.
Speaker 2: We already said Gronk, So you gotta go between Gronk and what you call it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Greg. Uh, it's a good one.
Speaker 1: O Shatton, O Jo who wins Brady Unk in the eighty five Bears? O Choe my homeboy Ray Lewis in the eighth and the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Deep Raven defense.
Speaker 5: I ain't gotta think about that any listen, I ain't gotta think about that, twight. I don't think people understand how good that braving man. Man that's not even fail, not even not even fail, not even not even not even fair.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna get y'all. Od Joe, I got Grady j two one three said, Hey, gin o Joe. Two questions, do you have any plans to come to Boston for signing? Also, which NFL team do you think one day one a free agency? Whoever one day won a free agency gonna be from crap this year? So whoever you think one say, please don't let it be a that we think we one day one a pre agency because everybody wins Day one of signing pergency.
Speaker 3: Don't be nothing in coming to regular season.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know if I'm coming to Boston, but we do have distribution in Massachusetts, so I will be coming to UH to a store. I'm not sure in what area of Boston, but I will be coming. Aaron Owens said, the Bengals make me want to pull my damn hair out. Well at least I got the Cavs. True, Yeah, we listen. At some point we're gonna make moves. I'm not sure when. I'm curious to see how long they're gonna take.
Speaker 5: We're not the type of team that really waits till the last minute, you know, to do things. If they're gonna do it, they get it done. When it came to Joe Burrow, they didn't play no games. They didn't play no games. So I'm assuming you know, when it comes to Chase and Ta if we're going to sign Tea, it needs to be done now.
Speaker 2: There's no need in waiting. There's no point in waiting.
Speaker 5: I understand they have to do they have to think about the future, in the books, the way, the way the money is spread out. They got to do all that stuff first. But you know, let's get it done in addequate times. So we'll have the game back together if it's going to be possible.
Speaker 1: Pretty much it, Isaia Lancaster, what's good unkon Okyo?
Speaker 3: Two questions though?
Speaker 1: Do you feel you and Steven they have the best chemistry out of previous colleague you work with? And who are your five quarterbacks with the best arm talent? Are they talking about they talking about currently or best arm talent ever ever. Uh Marino Rogers alway alway.
Speaker 3: Right by.
Speaker 2: Brett Favre. I mean, Mike Vic, I'm to our arm arm talent man.
Speaker 5: You know Vic flick Vic don't even step into the ball and flick at seventy true to my flick it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, what.
Speaker 1: The I think? The thing is that what you have to understand is that first take for me is different than was undisputed. Undisputed was basically Shannon versus Skill. The topics were what we talked about. And this was not on purpose. But he was a Jordan. I was Lebron, he was Brady. I was Mahomes, he was this.
Speaker 3: I was that. So it set up perfect. He liked the Cowboys. I didn't, I mean, just be an artist. He didn't think Luca was good. I did. He didn't think look Yoki was that good? I did.
Speaker 1: It was actually a debate, a debate format. If you look at today, what we how we do on first take is more of a conversation. So I had to adapt because I'm used to coming out there. This was a prize fight and I'm trying to hear it I'm trying to wear all two hours and thirty minutes in which I'm on the air. So it's different skipping out. We were unbelievable and it's not easy to do that every single day because I was the energy I always had to be on. Yeah, it wasn't no you know, easing into it because I only got I only got a small amount of time, O Joe to grab someone's attention and.
Speaker 3: Hold it and hold it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm coming out. I'm used saint boat.
Speaker 1: I'm coming out the blocks, and I'm running hard as I possibly can for as long as I can.
Speaker 3: So it's just different.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is is that now I'm starting to get like Ay and Stevin a g. I mean, Steven A's always told me that just be you, Okay, so I did. I didn't want to come and right out the gate, all of the undisputed shuning on the desk right build up. You know, I'm starting to get back, you know, have the Lakers and five and things like that, the one liners and things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Uh with and baiting this and that.
Speaker 1: So I think, Stephen A, but you got to realize, I mean skipping out we started boom boom, boom and slowly build. And this is this is only Steve, stephen A and I. We only been together year, skipping out together seven years.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: That conclude this episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile.
Speaker 3: Visit your nearest.
Speaker 1: Boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their Nationwi Fi g network today.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from. Y'all know me your favorite UNC shouting Shark, the Liberty City Legend, the Binga Ring of Fame, Ring of Fame Honoree, the Rock Runner Extraordinary, the Pro Bowl of it All Pro.
Speaker 3: That's Chad o Jo Sinko Johnson.
Speaker 5: UH.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your lord and continued support.
Speaker 1: We greatly appreciate you guys tuning in every night that we're on tuning into Nightcap. Make sure you check check out Shave by La Portier. We do have it in stop and UH. If you can't find it any city or state near you, just ordered wish every directly to your door.
Speaker 3: Please drink responsibly and please stay safe.
Speaker 1: Go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shay Shaped Media and My Clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. Everything has been restocked the Super Bowl Show shirts and hat bundle. The link is pinted at the top of the chat. Supplies are limited, so please make sure you grab yours while they last. Again, thank you for joining us. We will see you on Wednesday.